MIKE GETS A NEW PUPPY (M/M)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

Thanks for pointing me in the direction of this story [mention]Xtc[/mention]. I very much enjoyed it.

I love how you represented the Tyler/Spike dichotomy (is that the correct way to use that word?). You really captured the interplay of the two personalities within the one body. I imagine it was quite a hard thing to keep track of whilst writing!

I also liked the way you explored the different ways in which you can interact with puppy play - going from the purely headspace type play at the beginning all the way to having all the props and fully restricted limbs at the end. You don't need to spend lots of money to have fun! Loved the fact that you didn't shy away from representing some of the difficulties involved as well such as uncomfortable cage sleeping, falling in to food bowls, the need to break character to deal with certain human requirements. I've not tried the restricted limbs and trying to walk on elbows and knees but I imagine you would want quite a bit of padding to make that comfortable.

It was great the way Mike slowly pushed Tyler to try more and more things and I loved how easily Tyler went along with it - just letting himself transform into Spike. Fantastic that he got his tail at the end - enough hints had been dropped through the story! Couldn't you have given him a more imaginative name than Spike?!

I have to say you have a very unique writing style. It's hard to describe. There's definitely a slightly eccentric (in true British style) element to it (that joke about the clothes line which you had to explain!) and you use some great vocabulary but it's still easy to read and understand. Lots of moments that made me smile and a few that made me laugh out loud (your description of vegetarian chili for one).

Looking forward to exploring more of your work.
Last edited by Pup Wingletang 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

You're welcome.

Yes, dichotomy is perfect.

Thank you or the detailed appreciation. The name was a given. It was started as a piece for two members of the previous site and he called himself boundpupspike.

I'm glad you enjoyed it.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
sarumansauron
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by sarumansauron »

Amazing story! Thanks!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]sarumansauron[/mention] Welcome back, buddy!
It's great to see you on here again.

Xtc wrote: 3 years ago ...he called himself boundpupspike.
Now there's a name I haven't heard in a long time.
Definitely brings back memories.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

sarumansauron
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by sarumansauron »

bondagefreak wrote: 3 years ago @sarumansauron Welcome back, buddy!
It's great to see you on here again.

Xtc wrote: 3 years ago ...he called himself boundpupspike.
Now there's a name I haven't heard in a long time.
Definitely brings back memories.
Thank you very much! It's good to be back. :D
Pup
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup »

Just had a re-read of this and damn if it wasn't for present company I might dare say it's my favourite story on the board.
It just describes the headspace perfectly.
It's a close second atleast. :P
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Give credit where credit is due, [mention]Pup[/mention].
Don't hold back your praise for [mention]Xtc[/mention]'s masterpiece on my account!

The headspace you describe is somewhat well outside my field of expertise.
I could never do it justice the way [mention]Xtc[/mention] managed to.

Pup
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup »

Well in that case...
This is the best story on the entire boa-mmmpphh
Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

Awesome story [mention]Xtc[/mention] i had read this a couple dozen times and never realised I hadn’t commented on how much I enjoyed it.

This story is actually one of the reasons I’m into pup play. It peaked my interest when I first read it and I’ve been in love with it ever since.
See all my written works here :
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38747#p38747

Banner by Bondagefreak
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

I think it's safe to say our inimitable author will have quite a surprise when he wakes up this morning to find eight new comments posted on this fine tale 8-)

Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

I guess this just goes to show how important it is to comment on the stories that you read, even if the last activity was over two years ago. It bumps them back into the lime light, bringing in new readers and encouraging old ones to revisit their favourite stories.
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Thanks, folks.

[mention]Socksbound[/mention] that is high praise indeed.

[mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] So true! As [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] among others would surely agree.

[mention]sarumansauron[/mention] welcome back to the fold; long time no see.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

I just had a conversation with [mention]Pup[/mention] a few days ago and this fine story ended up coming to the fore as a solid contender for his favourite story on the entire board. Also unsurprised to see [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] and [mention]Socksbound[/mention] enjoying this classic 8-)
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Thanks, [mention]bondagefreak[/mention]
I have been tempted to try using these two characters again but I don't think I could produce a good enough piece. It's good, though to receive remarks about "headspace" from those who have been there!
Killua
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Killua »

Normally I read more other kinds of stories, but I just found this one and have to admit I really liked it. It was really well written and perfectly described. I enjoyed reading it and read it in one go :lol:
Banner by Bondagefreak

My F/m Story:
Not as planned F/m
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Killua[/mention]
Glad I bumped this yesterday then, otherwise you would've never found this awesome tale 8-)

Perhaps [mention]Xtc[/mention] will someday reconsider his position regarding the merits of donning a promotional banner.
So many fine tales are left to collect dust in the deeper reaches of the board. Banners (especially these new click-on banners) help a lot in terms of increasing a story's visibility and allowing new members and first-time readers to find it.
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Just not me, [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] Besides. I have no idea what I would use that would attract the attentions of the Puritans.
LockedCheeseBird
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LockedCheeseBird »

I came across this story yesterday, and I've read it in one go. I think it is an amazing story, which honestly surprised me quite a bit. I did not expect to like this story, I'm not really into pup play, also not against it, but it doesn't do much for me. But I found this story still very compelling.

I loved the internal dialogue of Tyler and Spike, and how you make it clear that those are two separate but connected entities. And at the same time also letting us know the things that Mike is looking out for, what he takes into account when making his choices, and how deliberate and conscious he is of Tylers limits and constraints.

I think this is the first story about pup play where I can understand how freeing slipping in that pup role can be. Having less responsibility, being forced to focus more on your body and your own movements, and just being more into the present moment. And the relationship between Matt and Tyler/Spike, the training, I can see the appeal more. Spike's enthusiasm and proudness that he is living up to Mike's expectations radiate from the screen, it's amazing.

So, thanks for giving me this better look at how these relationships work! I'm not sure if I would try it, I don't think doing it myself will be something for me, but at least I understand it better now. I did enjoy reading about it very much.
Banner by Bondagefreak
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Thanks for taking the time to make this detailed appreciation, [mention]LockedCheeseBird[/mention], It confirms that some of what I was trying to achieve has worked for at least one reader! It is always difficult to put oneself into another's shoes and what you have written is really encouraging.

Sorry about being slow to reply, been away celebrating a six-month-survival with The Other Person.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic