MIKE GETS A NEW PUPPY (M/M)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Pup
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup »

While I don't think that chapter properly shows how hard it can be to get comfortable in a cage, I love it! :D
Tsuhaya
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tsuhaya »

Petplay is one of my big "weaknesses" :lol: and with that story is no different. A truly wonderful story, please continue
Yes, it's me in the picture. What are you waiting for to tie me up and gag me?
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

LK3869 wrote: 6 years ago Nice discovering that K9 part of you.
Knowing you from DA only, I was afraid strip-ties and tickling were your most extreme vices :mrgreen: Should've known better...
Always entertaining to read you, whatever the subject.
Vices? What vices!!?
Pup wrote: 6 years ago While I don't think that chapter properly shows how hard it can be to get comfortable in a cage, I love it! :D
Ah, but I don't think I've committed myself to that concept yet (Ooops! Possible spoiler there!)
Tsuhaya wrote: 6 years ago Petplay is one of my big "weaknesses" :lol: and with that story is no different. A truly wonderful story, please continue
I like to please (sort of). Thank you
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

Xtc wrote: 6 years ago Vices? What vices!!?
You know that, coming from my mouth, it can only mean good :evil:
But I did look to your DA page with a new look, and saw I was a little shortsighted. For my defense, you're very productive :P
don't run ! I'm friendly ...
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Just another very short chapter this time.
Not much bondage here, other than the extant situation, but just a bit of mild smut to link to the final chapter.

As usual, any feedback would be welcomed.

Here we go:
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

MIKE GETS A NEW PUPPY (5)

Mike might well have been a ‘very light sleeper’ but judging by the way he seemed to be driving a large herd of pigs to the market, he was certainly capable of sleeping on the proverbial clothes-line.¹ Tyler had more difficulty, though, not only because of the snoring and his discomfort but also because, in spite of his exhausting day, he was still excited and felt as though the adrenaline was still coursing though his body. If it was, it must have been the longest adrenaline rush ever! He also decided that Spike wouldn’t need to moderate the ratting of his chains. What a naughty dog!

The night dragged for Spike as he repeatedly tried to find a comfortable sleeping position but Tyler gave no thought to his need to be alert to drive back home the next day. In a strange way, he was still having too much fun. He did rather wish, though, that Mike didn’t spend so much time sleeping on his back. Was it worth an “Ooof”? No, a good doggie would just have to put up with his master’s annoying habits in return for being cherished. Tyler was really getting into his role. He had hoped that he would.

---00000---

Eventually, Mike’s bladder got the better of him and he departed for the bathroom. Upon his return, Spike was inthe begging posture panting enthusiastically. Tyler had thought that, if he wasn’t going to get much sleep in any case, he might as well see if there was any chance of some more puppy play.

Even that early in the morning, Mike would rather not have turned it down, but his thoughts turned to Tyler’s need for some R&R before driving home. New York State could be inconveniently large at times.

His puppy’s whimpering as he seemed to be ignoring those hazel eyes soon changed his mind. Now he needed to be creative. He had not planned for this.

Mike approached the kennel and crouched down. The bars of Spike’s cage were far enough apart to allow Mike to get his arms inside it with very little inconvenience. The subsequent back-scratching, stroking and consequent responses brought both players very rapidly to complete arousal. Spike could see that easily but that bloody leather pouch was becoming a real inconvenience. Spike tried rolling over onto his back where Tyler hoped that Mike would see his predicament. He did. He also grinned and proceeded to ignore it!

Mike continued to scratch Spike’s belly, while he wriggled around on his back, yipping, with his legs waving in the air. He gradually brought his hand closer and closer to the leather garment that was tormenting his priapic pet. “Good dog. Goooooud puppy. Spike like that? Like that, boy?” Indeed, Spike did but he also started growling. Anything was worth a try. “Stop that growling. Bad dog!” The subsequent sharp slap to the distended leather pouch did nothing to mitigate Tyler’s desperation.

Have you ever heard a puppy go, “Nghssaaa!”? Mike’s grin nearly reached his ears. Spike’s entire body tensed. Mike wondered whether he’d mistimed his move. The repeat of the pained sigh and the accompanying shaking of Spike’s head seemed to indicate that he had not.

Mike withdrew his arms from Spike’s cage, reached for the key and opened the kennel door. “OK boy, c’mere. C’mere, boy.” Spike livened up, turned over and crawled out of his kennel on Tyler’s knees and elbows and followed where his master seemed to be indicating. “OK boy, uuP!” Spike was obviously supposed to climb up onto his master’s bed. There would be room for two – just.

Now was not really the time to calculate how Spike would accomplish his task but in somewhat less than a second (Try it yourself sometime when you’re gagging for it.) there was a very happy doggy panting and looking towards his master. “OK boy, good doggy, good doggy. Now move over.”

Spike shuffled over and tried to meld into the wall as best as he could. Mike climbed in alongside him. Neither dog nor owner seemed to care much about the sheet.

Shall we just say that, by the time Mike had decided that it was time for both him and his dog to get up, Spike had been robbed of his leather thong and, if either of them had been a smoker, they would have reached the point of rolling over and lighting up more than once.

Spike knew that Tyler had made the right decision.

Footnote
(1) Old joke: Q: What happens if you try to sleep on a clothes-line? A: You’ll soon drop off.

TBC
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

OK, time for more smut.
There is probably one more part after part 6
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

MIKE GETS A NEW PUPPY (6)

The time came eventually to carry on with Spike’s training. Before that, though, more mundane matters had to be addressed. Tyler was soon stripped of Spike’s head and his mitts, allowing him to move his arms freely once more. Mike decided, however, that Spike’s collar should remain in place. Tyler certainly didn’t mind that but, although he wouldn’t have wanted to admit it, the absence of the intrusion into his mouth granted great relief and Tyler wasted no time getting a large quantity of tap water down his throat. He did not bother putting it into Spike’s bowl first.

Some important human-to-human concerns were addressed but Tyler certainly did not want simply to chill over video games when he could use the next couple of hours unleashing his internal puppy once more before he would have to leave. Showering led to breakfast before training could continue. Mike’s scrambled eggs were loose and more-ish, the devilled mushrooms were spiky (sic) enough for anybody and the coffee was strong. Once again, the puppy got no meat!

Breakfast over, it was time for Spike to make his appearance. Tyler returned to the bathroom because he had noticed that Mike had rinsed out his black jockstrap and hung it up to dry overnight. He had to agree with Mike that his rather more stylish leather garment was far too funky to be reused without it had received considerable attention beforehand. Both men automatically adopted involuntary, lascivious grins at the thought of how it got to be like that. Tyler pulled on his jockstrap and Spike crawled out of the bathroom.

Mike had spent some time in the weeks approaching the meet-up planning carefully what he was going to put his puppy through if things seemed to be going well. It must be said that things did, indeed, seem to be going well as Spike presented himself for “grooming”.

“Woof, Woof.”

Mike noticed something. “Spike, Spike boy, if you’re going to win “Best in Breed” in the puppy show, there’s something we have to address.” Tyler looked puzzled as Spike turned his head to one side to show he was listening.

Mike had worked out what he was about to say carefully. “When the best doggies in your breed bark, they lift their heads, you know; they don’t nod.”

Spike whined and looked contrite.

“Spike, speak, boy, speak!” Mike was sounding encouraging and not at all stern. His new puppy gave several delighted barks and, as he did so, his head was raised in triumph! “Good boy, good boooy!” Mike scruffed Spike’s hair.

That matter having been successfully addressed by both parties, Spike soon had Tyler’s heels tight up against his bum once more as his hind legs were carefully groomed by his master. Spike grounded his hind feet, panted enthusiastically, turned to face Mike, sat, and raised his right paw eagerly, “Yip, yip!” He remembered to raise his head as he gave voice.

Tyler was rather surprised not to see the chain and padlocks as Mike helped Spike on with his mitts. In fact, if only he was human, he might have said as much to his master. Mike, however, knew there was something more that needed addressing before his pup would be fit for showing. Or, at least that’s what he told himself (and Tyler in his role a proxy Spike) as he reached for a new roll of black tape.

The pup that once resembled a saluki soon looked much more like a dachshund and Tyler was completely unable to move his fists away from his shoulders. He didn’t know whether he would be able to manage with Spike’s new front legs but he successfully guessed what was required of him. He was also very glad of the luxurious carpet which had been fitted throughout most of Mike’s apartment.

Mike thought it was time to check whether he had taken things too far so he grabbed the rope dog-toy and waved it enticingly in Spike’s face. The pup gave the expected delighted yips as Tyler’s arse was held high, his shoulders kept low and Mike threw the knotty rope across the room. “Fetch, boy, fetch.”

Tyler supposed that he could see why Spike’s head had not yet been fixed into place as he tottered uncertainly towards his target. His first attempt to pick up the toy resulted in the inevitable collapse and the inevitable delighted guffaw from Mike as Tyler used some very un-canine language. “Now, now, doggies don’t use language like that!.” Tyler’s disgusted snort seemed to indicate that he didn’t agree.

Eventually, after having collected the toy between his jaws, Spike managed to regain his paws without releasing the multi-coloured rope and delivered it into Mike’s outstretched hand. There was no point in Mike asking Tyler whether he needed to give up because: a) Spike was sitting in front of him and shaking enthusiastically, and b) without Spike’s tongue control in his mouth, Tyler could easily have said as much.

“Clever boy, good puppy.” Once again, Spike shook his nonexistent tail with pleasure as his master took his head between his hands and shook it from side to side before ruffling his hair. That black jockstrap was getting another workout. So was Mike’s underwear but at least he had remembered not to wear loose boxers that day.

What followed was a bit more fetching as Tyler got used to walking on Spike’s new feet interspersed with much head (and other part) scratching, sitting, begging and, finally, rolling over. Spike thought he had died and gone to the Sugar Candy Mountain (with choccy drops) as he waved his paws in the air. Mike scratched his belly and simply couldn’t resist giving that piece of black fabric a quick slap. Spike uttered a very human sounding noise.

TBC
Pup
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup »

A little sad at the time skip in chapter five :P, but still one of my favourite stories on here.
(Worth noting you changed the title to say march 9th when I believe you added a new chapter on april 9th... ;))
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

I thank my editor, [mention]Pup[/mention]. What a good job I only have to pay him in bones.
I thought I had updated the main title but had obviously quoted myself instead. My apologies to my readers, it must have been confusing. I wondered why the title had not changed and, of course, only checked the most recent responses. Call it old age!

The story should read correctly now.
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

OK - I lied: there will be at least one more part following a short Part 7.
Sorry.
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

MIKE GETS A NEW PUPPY (7)

“OK boy, OK Spike, fetch, fetch your head, fetch it, boy.” Spike took to his paws once more, somewhat more adeptly this time, wagged his non-tail again and made for where Mike had dumped the top of the range doggie mask. Mike noticed that his puppy was still somewhat unstable but he still made for the kitchen while Spike tottered across the room and started to drag the shiny leather mask across to where he thought his master would be sitting when he returned.

After Mike had attended to business in the kitchen, he returned to find Spike sitting in front of his favourite place on the sofa with the mask firmly clamped between his jaws and shaking enthusiastically. “Ooonff! Ooonf!” Spike’s diction had gone to pot but he did manage not to drop his burden in his enthusiasm.

Mike held out his hand and Spike (or, probably, I suppose, Proto-Spike) released his nice new head into his master’s hand. He could hardly wait to try it on again. This time Tyler made sure to raise his head when Spike woofed enthusiastically.

“Very soon, boy, very soon. Promise.”

Spike turned his head to one side. He could not understand the reason for any delay. Just then, the microwave pinged and Spike suddenly noticed a rather alluring smell from the kitchen that had been developing over the past couple of minutes. The puppy recognised that smell: chilli and that meant MEAT!! Tyler got nearly as excited as Spike. “Stay, boy. Staaayuh.” Spike was puzzled as his master left for the kitchen but, being a good boy, he did as he was told even though he did venture the most pathetic whining noises as he was abandoned.

It can’t have been more than thirty seconds before Spike got the call. “Here boy, c’m’ere, here, Spike.”

“Yip, yip.” Spike turned around carefully and made his way as quickly as he could on his foreshortened limbs to where he could see Mike waiting with his food-bowl in his hand. He was strangely proud of having his name carefully painted on it. Mike was holding it down as if to draw him on.

As Spike reached the kitchen, Tyler quickly decided that he preferred the carpeted floors throughout the rest of the apartment to the tiles that he encountered; not only were they hard on Tyler’s elbows and knees but they immediately caused him so slip landing on his face. Mike couldn’t stifle the chuckle. Tyler couldn’t stifle the expletive.

Tyler sighed as Spike struggled to his paws once more. His progress towards where Mike had put the food bowl down was tentative but Tyler was determined not to fail now. Besides, he was heading - even if he was heading slowly - towards that unmistakable smell of proper chilli, not vegetarian, knit-your-own-muesli style, pretend meat but a bowl that obviously contained a healthy portion of something that was once happily grazing the plains. Spike made his way across the tiles with determination. Looking at his pet as he made for what Tyler (and Spike!) considered real food, Mike thought that it was worth abandoning his principals for once; after all, there were going to be other times when he could try to convince his friend of the benefits of a vegetarian diet - - - wouldn’t there?

As he reached the bowl, Tyler realised why Mike had denied Spike his lovely leather mask and he reached down to start dining. This being the first time that Spike’s limbs had been made to conform to breed standards though, set Tyler certain problems: ones he had not previously considered.

Talking about things that had not been considered previously, Mike made a note to put a mat under his doggie’s bowl next time then, perhaps, the next time his pet landed face down in the bowl, it would not make quite such a mess on the kitchen floor. As Spike was crouched there with his head in the bowl, his front legs splayed and his arse in the air there was a brief hiatus – a brief moment of tension - before both young men were giggling like infants. “Yes!” thought Mike, “He’s sill game for it!”

After a few seconds, dignity, and the correct social order, had to be restored; so Spike thought the best thing he could do to reassure his master was to give a couple of delighted yips before forcing his front paws towards one another again. At his next attempt he did manage to manoeuvre some of the, now somewhat dispersed, pile of chilli into his mouth and the puppy stood up again but it was a good job that Tyler wasn’t really hungry. As the puppy ate, Tyler was so engrossed in the game that he didn’t notice the faint clicks in the background as Spike addressed his food bowl.

TBC
Pup
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup »

Heh, I don't think most people quite comprehend how hard it is to eat like that...
Awesome as usual XTC.
*yips*
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Thanks, pup.
A vanilla version: we used to use this game as an ice-breaker when we had kids on residentials.
One of the fitter, younger, female staff would kneel down, place her right elbow against her right knee and an upright matchbox against her outstretched fingers. She would then kneel upright and clasp her hands behind her back. The task is simple: knock the matchbox over osing only her nose. Usulally, she succeded and simply knelt up afterwards. Then she picks one of the gobby boys. They usually fall flat on thier faces. One of the girls tries and usually succeeds. It doesn't always work but it's just one of those anatomical curiosities: females find it easier than males.
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

OK. Last part coming up.

Next, I intend re-posting and completeing "The Hiking Weekend" just to keep up the expected level of smut.
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

MIKE GETS A NEW PUPPY (8)

Mike collected Spike’s lead and attached it to his collar. “Heel boy, good doggie. Heel, that’s a gooood doggie. Clever boyyy!” Mike encouraged Spike as he tried valiantly to keep up with him as he led him, by a somewhat circuitous route, back to where Spike had left his leather mask. Spike had done well with his training and, once he had seated himself, Mike made an elaborate fuss of his puppy who seemed to glow with delight at his praises. Mike really hoped he would enjoy the surprise he had in store for him later. If he didn’t, it could be a deal breaker but Mike was determined to give it a go. But now he had to be patient.

The shiny leather puppy mask was soon clamped tightly over Tyler’s head and buckled into place. The controlling extension to Spike’s floppy tongue efficiently robbed Tyler of his power of human speech. Spike shook appreciatively. “Yif, yif, yif, yif!” Mike got the idea. Another rather arousing bout of doggie wrestling took place while Mike’s underwear got just as good a workout as Spike’s jockstrap.

Master and puppy eventually lay panting on the floor until Mike rose and adopted his usual position on the sofa. Spike climbed, still somewhat clumsily, to his feet, woofed (with the officially approved accompanying raising of his head) and pushed his nose enthusiastically into his master’s crutch. That surprised him!

Alright, Mike did say, “Bad dog, get down,” but not with any conviction and he couldn’t see the grin on Tyler’s face as his good doggie withdrew and sat obediently. Mike reached languidly for something beside the sofa. That gap beside the sofa seemed to be an Aladdin’s cave to Spike/Tyler but Mike didn’t seem to be reaching for anything and merely allowed his arm to flop over the arm of the sofa.

Spike cocked his head to one side.

Mike suddenly looked alarmed. “What was that?” Spike was puzzled and tipped his head to the other side. He hadn’t heard anything. “At the door.” Still Spike could hear nothing untoward. “Go and see, boy, sik ‘im!”

It was obvious to Spike what was required of him and he turned rather clumsily round to face the door growling. Mike was pleased with the growling. Before Spike could get any further, Mike struck.

Spike yelped and every muscle of Tyler’s body tensed and he probably went cross-eyed as well. Mike must have moved like lightening and, after the initial alarm, Tyler realised what had just been forced between his arse cheeks. As his breathing returned to normal, Spike discovered that he now had a tail to wag. And he wagged it!

“That’s more like it. I don’t believe in docking puppies’ tails.”

The high pitch of Spike’s vocal reaction made, “Woof, woof,” sound more like, “Yip, yip,” as he recovered from the shock but Tyler certainly was not outraged. Spike paraded round, stopping to wag his nice new silicone tail at frequent intervals. Mike heaved a huge sigh of relief. It would seem that Spike was there to stay.

EPILOGUE

After a bit more doggie play, during which both participants worked themselves up into quite a state, the time had come: the time for Tyler to re-surface and drive home. Mike had arranged for a telephone alarm call and, when it came, he thought it was a good idea that he had done so but he couldn’t exactly be happy about it. He addressed Tyler by name.

Spike gave a token whine and nodded his head sadly. It was a matter of about fifteen minutes before Tyler was left in just his over-worked jockstrap and a matter of another five minutes before both men were in the shower together. Certain tensions were relieved before either man saw any urgency to address his toilette but eventually Tyler was attired for driving home and Mike was slopping around in just a pair of jogging bottoms.

Tyler packed, emotional embraces were made, passionate kisses exchanged, and regretful farewells were taken and Tyler hit the road. He drove for about two hours before he heard his phone announcing the receipt of a text. He stopped at the next services and checked his phone. Mike had been on photoshop. The photograph (one of the sneaky ones Mike had taken on his phone) showed an alert looking Spike (unfortunately pre-tail) posing in front of an over-sized trophy with a banner announcing “Best of Breed”. Tyler got on his phone.

THE END
Pup
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup »

Sad it's over, but a nice satisfying ending. :)
Also damn you I was about to go to bed then saw this... xD
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Well, you know what they say about a trouble shared. I'm always about to go to bed when and idea enters my head that just won't wait. So, please consider it to be me passing the pain down!

Thanks for your support.
LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

[mention]Xtc[/mention]
Been busy and all, and this one required carefull reading, unlike your easier, shorter stories...
Plus, I had to get over my usual objections toward too ritualized 'relationships'. And you had me doing just that, meaning you've done a great job at writing and storytelling. It has a coherent and, just like [mention]Pup[/mention] p said, a nicely concluded narrative arc. So it's satisfying from start to the end.

I'll let more specialized others comment on the K9 role play and gears, (do all those stuff really exist?)
but the back and forths between Tyler ( nice name ;) ) and Spike work very well, it always stays on the verge of splitted personality/ies but doesn't get too proeminent which is not the purpose of that text.
And the study of dogs' behavior and "psychology" is remarquable. Probably an hint you're good at human psyche too.

EDIT: forgot that idea of using biding to shape human arms and legs into dog paws... I'm curious: did you see it somewhere or is it something you've "invented"?

And there's always your style, precise vocabulary and colorful expressions. I learn lots of these reading you. I go for others like [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] for dirty talk and mean(-ing good) hazing ideas and turn to guys like you for the ironic distance and good manners.
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

[mention]LK3869[/mention]

Thank you for taking the time to make such a comprehensive appraisal.

Perhaps the fact that a new relationship is developing helps avoid the over ritualisation of the situation? The ground rules, not all of which are stated explicity, have not all been put in place yet.

Oh, the stuff exisits but I don't know whether the extension to Spike's tongue is realistic. Thre is no reason it should not be. Yes, Tyler is only embarking on his adventuers as Spike but Mike will always be aware that his puppy is also his friend, Tyler. The name, by the way, came from a past member of this forum who shared [mention]Pup[/mention]'s enthusuiasms.

The creation of limbs "to conform to breed standards" can bee seen in various niches on DA among other more specialised places.

May I recommend that you do not use some of the expressions you encounter in my works in the mistaken idea that you will be displaying good manners? :twist:

Thank you again.
LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

[quote=Xtc post_id=6993 time=1526299261 user_id=52]
May I recommend that you do not use some of the expressions you encounter in my works in the mistaken idea that you will be displaying good manners? :twist:
[/quote]
I think I get your nuances well, mostly. But if I stick to my usual fast reading I sometime get fooled :)
The thing is you do not write in the fashion of those "pro" writters I usually read, which probably makes them "poor" on style... And don't go thinking that means reading you is demanding, staying fluid is one of your great points.

And thanks for the answer on the "paws", I have to check those sites to see what it looks like. Seems extreme but logical, that should interest me.
Like I said many times, you learn stuff here .
Pup
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup »

LK3869 wrote: 6 years ago And thanks for the answer on the "paws", I have to check those sites to see what it looks like. Seems extreme but logical, that should interest me.
Like I said many times, you learn stuff here .
Perhaps I'll save you the trouble.
Ankle and thigh cuffs padlocked together.

Then wrists and upper arms wrapped together.

LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

Thanks so much [mention]Pup[/mention] ! Great move from you.
Our friend did a good job at describing it but that helps having those pics to illustrate it.

This topic is ideal for that, especially for readers like me who really know little about such occupations.
This story is a good entry point to that universe, and you seemed to like it - I read all your comments to see what you of all readers would think of it - so it must be accurate.

I guess I "knew" about matching dogs' behavior, but had no idea you guys go that far into "morphing" into dogs' bodies too.
Not the same thing - just some details matching - but that way of reshaping limbs and bodies stroke me because it reminded me of those people getting tied in the shape of pieces of furniture. The most extreme alteration of one's self I've seen so far... ( maybe some inspiration for [mention]Xtc[/mention] , he complained about lacking ideas lately )
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

LK3869 wrote: 6 years ago - but that way of reshaping limbs and bodies stroke me because it reminded me of those people getting tied in the shape of pieces of furniture.
Wottt!?
(Oh, sory, Whaaaaaat?)
LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

^^^ seriously? never seen those?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic