My Step Aunt the Nanny and Me FF/M (New Revised addition)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
chloroformmeplease
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

My Step Aunt the Nanny and Me FF/M (New Revised addition)

Post by chloroformmeplease »

CHAPTER ONE

I woke up this morning having barely slept I wished I had more sleep time but they woke me up every single morning at 5:00 a.m. I am not sure what time they actually let me go to sleep but they said they were preparing me for the next phase of my captivity. I was 18 now and my story began years before this but I am not at liberty to share with you here and now. Perhaps another time and another place I might have that opportunity but not at this moment.
My Step Aunt was a tall slim gorgeous red head with blue eyes that sparkled like the sun. She was quite stunning and at the age of 24 still not attached any no plans to marry. She was career driven because of the Nanny. The Nanny had been hired by her some time ago and had degrees in all sorts of things. I do not really know all of the details but I do know that she works for an institution and not the kind that teaches people either. So my Step Aunt whose first name is Sasha decided to go to back to school and follow the Nanny's path. I guess it would be easier to call her by her first name as well. It is an unusual name that you do not here everyday. Her name is Nanette and they call her Nan for short which works when we call her Nanny as well.
Nanette was quite the stunner too. Jet black hair, athletic build, striking blue eyes and she stood at a strong 5'11. She could have been a model for sure but instead she used her other skilled and in a rather sadistic manner I might add. You see I was asleep and they awoke me as I was kept bound and gagged as well as blindfolded with head phones in my ears. I have much tike to think about weird things so one my most recent thoughts was they go over your ears and they call them ear phones but it isn't as though you talk into them so why do they call them ear phones you cannot call anyone? Yes, I know it is weird but image being kept bound and gagged for days on end without being let to speak or see or hear your mind wanders about weird stuff too. My deepest thought though is how long and why they are keeping me here and doing this to me.
They sometimes treat me like I am a dangerous patient that cannot be let to escape and others times they treat me like a dog and cage me. And then there are those very few times I am treated in as sensual manner. They will saw sweet things to me and feed me fruit and massage me and then the next thing you know they are back to their sadistic behaviors.
Nanette worked as Sasha stayed with me and when Nanette was home Sasha was usually at school. They both had Saturday, Sunday and Monday off and that meant no sleep for me. They got me up and tied me in different positions. They strapped me down and treated me as I was a patient in the institution. Whenever company would come over I was brought to the basement and kept in a sound proof room that the two of them had built just to keep me in.
Last edited by chloroformmeplease 5 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
She tied me to my bed and said I am going to leave you here 24 hours by yourself. I will yell and my neighbors will help me. No you won't because you'll be gagged she said and then she gagged me with a ball gag harness as tight as she could make it.
Deleted User 650

Post by Deleted User 650 »

Very nice start.
  • Please separate your paragraphs so it's easier for everyone to read.
  • Don't forget to tag your story with the appropriate gender/tag.
Den
chloroformmeplease
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

I actually did separate them IDK why it came out like that.
She tied me to my bed and said I am going to leave you here 24 hours by yourself. I will yell and my neighbors will help me. No you won't because you'll be gagged she said and then she gagged me with a ball gag harness as tight as she could make it.
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Try pressing [enter] twice.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
chloroformmeplease
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

This site has changed since I was last here which was a while back. I need to know what the limits are here in stories. Can adult stories have sexual theme and some torture in them or is that all taboo now? I am not knowing how this site is anymore.
Solarbeast

Post by Solarbeast »

[mention]chloroformmeplease[/mention] Here are the rules that will help you decide on what is appropriate for this site.

-Stories for Adults: All posts made in this category must: MUST contain Mature content only. Intimate, sexual, and other mature content should go here.

-Age Limits in Stories
-Stories involving adults and minors in any tie-up situation MUST adhere to the following rules:
-There must be no sexual undertones.
-No extreme bondage, such as BDSM and pain, is permitted.

To read more about the rules just go to the top of the page and look at the logo of the book with rules right next to it. Sometimes when you see stories that have these situations in the story it means that no one has reported the story yet and the mods have not noticed the story either. Even though we have a substantial increase in mods and admins on this new site, that does not mean they can see every single story here and decide what is appropriate or not. That is why there is a way for you to report a story that you feel has gone against the rules of the site.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic