Mouthless (F/F)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
gagged86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Mouthless (F/F)

Post by gagged86 »

Hello, this is my first attempt at writing a story for this site, it's my reply to this request: http://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=9775#p9775

I hope you'll all enjoy the reading :)

MOUTHLESS

“So, for the next hour I don't want to hear a word, keep your head down on the book”.

Sara clenched her teeth while reading, she shouldn't be in detention, she just made a joke... it was indeed stupid that in the past people was scared of witches, hunting poor women and burning them on the stake, but “History must be taken seriously”, Ms. Harris told her.
Though, Sara couldn't help herself, and started laughing when the teacher explained the methods used to determine if a woman was a witch... and here she was, stuck for an hour after school with that old ugly bitch.
Ms. Harris wasn't actually ugly or old, all the opposite, but, you know... teenagers and authority...
The teacher was sitting at her desk, checking the other students' classwork, dressed as always all in black, with plain blouse and skirt that hugged her figure enhancing her curves, while Sara was bored to death reading about all those stupid trials.

“Come on, Ms. Harris” she said all of sudden, breaking the silence in the room and making her teacher lift her head from her work “Maybe I shouldn't have been laughing, but you can't deny that this is all incredibly stupid”.
Ms. Harris cleared her voice, trying to stay calm despite the insolence of her student: “Why do you think it's stupid, Sara?”.
“Well, hunting poor innocent women because of 'magic'... throwing them tied and chained in a pond to see if they would float and survive, or drawn to death in case they were innocent... how did they come up with such an idiocy?”
“Well, when people are scared, they can get irrational and dangerous”, Ms. Harris replied
“Sure” said Sara “but what were they scared of? Magic doesn't exi...” “Wouldn't you be scared if someone could cast spells on you” Ms Harris said, interrupting the girl “like freezing you in your place or... I don't know... make your mouth disappear so you couldn't call for help?”
All the while, staring her student in the eyes.
“Of course, I would” replied Sara “but that's nonsense, it could never hap... hhhh” Sara felt her mouth strange, like her lips were shutting close all by themselves, impending her to keep on talking.
She moved her hands to her face, just to feel her mouth disappear, leaving only a smooth surface of skin where her lips should be.
“...happen?” Ms. Harris said with a grin on her face, standing and walking closer to the girl, who was now starting to panic, looking at her teacher with wide, confused, eyes.
“Of course it can happen, darling... witches exist” the teacher said now standing right at the side of Sara “But you're right... it was very stupid to think they could hunt us”.

Fear was all over Sara's face now, and she tried to scream and scream, to call for help, but all her voice was kept stuck in her throat, so muffled it was barely audible.
She stood up, screaming and screaming as loud as she could mouthless, running for the door.
“Hold still”, Ms. Harris said, and the girl was now stuck in place, posed as a still frame of a runner, hearing the heels of her teacher from behind slowly getting closer.
“Though, as stupid as it might be, I think you can understand now why those people was scared and tried to hunt us and kill us, don't you, darling?”.
Sara was trembling, trying her best to move, but she was absolutely stuck.
“I told you it's scary to be frozen and mouthless, didn't I? But you insisted on using that filthy mouth of yours, insulting magic... therefore insulting me... you made me do this, Sara... it's all your fault”
The teacher put a hand on her shoulder: “Relax now”.

Sara's body went limp, still standing, but completely relaxed, her face blank, but in her head the student was very awake, and terrified.
“You have a nice body, little girl”, said Ms. Harris while walking all around her, examining Sara's body from head to toe “I will have a lot of fun teaching you what happens when you make a witch angry” she said grinning, starting to undress the girl: first her grey tank top, then her shoes and jeans, and finally her white nylor bra and silky pink panties, leaving Sara standing naked and limp like hypnotized, while actually her mind was screaming, adding now to the fear, the rage against her 'pervy teacher'.
Her mind was overwhelmed by all these strong emotions and she didn't even notice the rope circling her elbows until it was so tight that her arms touched each other behind her back.
She wanted to react, but her mind was only a prisoner in her body at the moment, and soon her body will be imprisoned too.

It didn't take long for the expert Ms. Harris to finish her binding, and now sara was bent over the desk, her legs spread with each ankle tied to a leg of the teacher's desk, a breast rope and a crotchrope keeping her strictly pinned to the wooden surface, and digging into her flesh and pussy.
Her arms tied at elbows and wrists behind her back were now connected by a short rope to the other side of the desk, opposite to her legs, keeping them raised in a very unconfortable way, and pushing her torso and head even further against the desk.
“Now you can move, honey”, and Sara started to struggle in the istant she regained control over her body “...if you can, of course”, Ms. Harris giggled.
“Of course I can't let you talk, or scream, not untill you've learned your lesson”, and with that she gave a spank to each of the girls' butt cheeks.
“It will be a tough lesson, I warn you, but I'm sure you'll enjoy it in the end, don't worry”.
And tough indeed it was, as the teacher started to spank the girl faster and faster, harder and harder, making that young hard ass bright red, while Sara screamed, as muffled as her screams were, with tears falling from her eyes on the wood of the desk, forming a puddle under her face.

“Oh, you're crying, little baby?” Ms. Harris mocked her.
Sara nodded as much as she could in her position, trying to beg for mercy, but of course unable to speak.
“Have you learned your lesson?”, the teacher asked while never stopping the torture of the girl's butt.
Sara nodded again, as fast as she could, hoping to convince Ms. Harris.
“Very well... good girl”, the teacher said emphasizing each word with a spank harder than the previous, then stopped.
“I guess you're ready for the enjoyable part, then”, and she slid two fingers in Sara's pussy, who was first surprised and then enraged by the lewd behaviour of her teacher, but she tried to hide it and don't upset Ms. Harris.
“Oh, you're already wet, missy, I guess someone has been enjoying the spanking as well, after all” the teacher grinned and started to spank the girl again, while teasing her pussy.
Sara screamed with all the air in air lungs, but no sound came out.
Suddenly, she felt a vibration, just down there, and surprised and worried raised her head as much as she could to see what was happening.
“That's right, Sara, it's a vibrator... you learned your lesson, and I think you need a reward as well, don't you?”
Sara nodded eagerly, she couldn't believe it, but she agreed, she wanted her reward so bad, she just realized how horny all this made her, after all the fear and rage, she was surprised to be horny... her breathing was getting ragged, she felt pleasure spread all over her body, despite Ms. Harris was still spanking her, every hit was a rush of lust and sexual gratification under her skin, which was now covered in goosebumps.

Ms. Harris kept talking to her, but she coouldn't hear her anymore, all her mind was overwhelmed by the need of an orgasm, as she felt it bulding in her pussy, she was trembling, her eyes rolling back in their sockets, it was hard to breath... and then she came, hard, all her body was convulsing with pleasure, her muted screams were defeaning, even if only in her head, her body collapsed on the desk and everything went black... but the bell rang, and she was sitting at her desk, her book in front of her, and rasing her eyes from that, she could see Ms. Harris still grading her mates' work.
“Well, the hour is over, you can go, Sara” said Ms. Harris “Hope you learned your lesson, and that I won't need to keep you for extra time anymore” and Sara could swear she saw the teacher slightly grin while saying that.
“Uhmm” Sara said, and her eyes went wide realising she could talk again “I... yes... I think I learned the lesson and what happens when I misbehave, Miss Harris”.
“Very well”, the teacher replied with a broad smile “See you tomorrow”.
Sara got out of the room, confused about her daydream... “if it was a daydream” she thought rubbing her sore and hot butt.

The next morning, when Ms. Harris entered her classroom, Sara raised her hand, and the teacher allowed her to speach: “Are we going to study stupid supertitions again, Miss?”, the girl asked with an impertinent smile, staring at the teacher.
“Are we willing to spend another hour in detention, Sara?”, the teacher replied staring at the girl in the eyes with a wicked grin.

THE END
Tieup1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tieup1 »

Very good story, well written, a good read. 8

I suggest you write more . :)
gagged86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gagged86 »

Wow, thank you very much for your kind words :)
For the "well written" I have to thank Bandit666 for the revision... English is not my first language, and he gave me very precious advices :)

I am planning to write some other stories, hope I'll be able to post something new soon :)
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

This is great and what a wonderful concept dd. It was an enjoyable read. Let's all hope it's the first of many to come. :D

And you're very welcome. I was glad I could help my friend and hope you'll continue to develop your tales and prove to be very popular as an author :)
gagged86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gagged86 »

Thank you very much for all your kind words and hopes :D
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic