Tay's New Role (M/F)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
cdpattycd
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Tay's New Role (M/F)

Post by cdpattycd »

The last time we saw Tay she was being held captive by a deranged fan from her tik tok videos. Well she is still in his clutches and has become his pet. She has finally accepted her situation and is obeying like a good girl to be able to get some freedoms from her new Master. He has been very happy with Tay’s transition into being a pet and how well she does her duties. He has strict rules and when Tay obeys she gets rewards, when she doesn’t obey she gets harsh punishment. Tay also still makes videos but now for a much different crowd on the dark web.

Master keeps Tay handcuffed and ankle cuffed, with mouth packing and a sticky medical tape gag during the day. Tay wrists are cuffed in front and connected to her ankle chain by another longer chain. Tay does her daily chores this way while wearing her uniform. The uniform consists of a tight lycra tank top and a pair of shiny spandex leggings. Her gag is clear tap with normally a wad of white gauze. Master likes white packing in Tay’s sexy mouth. Master likes to see Tay’s tight, round sexy ass in a pair of leggings. He also likes to feel her ass in said leggings whenever he wants to. Master gives Tay a half hour break each day so he can be serviced by her. Master gets a nice blowjob and Tay’s reward is a sexy facial. She gets five minutes of clean up and then she gets back to work. Her chores normally end at seven after dinner clean up is over. Tay is then allowed to shower and stretch her arms and legs before being dressed and bound for bedtime.

Tay’s wrists are tied in front of her and a rope is tied around her waist holding them in place. Her arms and chest are wrapped with rope. Her thighs, knees, and ankles are bound. She is allowed to watch TV with Master for thirty minutes, then she must watch TV with Master’s penis in her mouth. Her snack is when he cums in her mouth. When it is bedtime, Master ties a rope from her neck to her thighs, if Tay struggles in the night she will be strangled. Her gag is a pair of panties packed deep behind her teeth and a knotted cloth tight tightly behind her head. Tay wears satin full back panties and a tight t-shirt to bed so Master can snuggle and spoon feeling her tight satin clad ass against his cock. Master also sleeps with his arm over Tay so he can feel her moving, in case she tries something in the middle of the night.

This particular night Master is feeling frisky and he wants to test Tay’s devotion to him. Master to this point has only received oral sex and given Tay oral sex. He has had a desire to be inside of her, but he did not want to do it unless he felt she would enjoy it. “Tay, my pet would mind if I made love to you?” he asked her softly. Master waited for an answer but none came. This was breaking a rule of speaking when spoken to. Master asked again and Tay avoided answering again. This made Master furious and he grabbed Tay’s face and yanked her so she looked at him. He slapped her hard across the face and yelled. “You speak when you’re spoken to Pet!” he asked her for the third time if he could fuck her and she did not answer again. Tay knew what was going to happen and it did. Master got angry and began to throw a temper tantrum. He slapped her again hard and made her head fuzzy. He flipped her roughly over onto her belly. He ripped her panties down, “you wanna disobey me I will fucking show you how I punish a shitty little pet then,” he said mumbling to himself. He slapped her ass three times hard with his hand. He grabbed her hips and yanked her to him. Master shoved her head into the mattress. He slammed his hard cock into her pussy raw dog. She wasn’t even wet when he began to thrust deep inside her. Tay moaned loud into her gag, “MMMPPPHHH!” The pain was intense and she immediately regretted not answering him. He just thrusted hard and deep with no real rhythm, he mostly just wanted her to be hurt. Tay moaned and bucked trying to resist his thrusts but all it did was make him go harder. After a few minutes Master pulled out and shot his hot load all over her back. He slapped her ass again with three hard whacks. “I am going to get a drink, clean yourself and that mess up before I get back bitch,” he said angrily. Tay was still bound and gagged and she had no idea how she was going to clean up the mess.

Tay rolled off the bed and hopped to the bathroom, she grabbed a towel and wiped the cum off the bed. She hopped over to the closet and grabbed new sheets, getting them on the bed was very difficult. She heard the Master coming up the stairs and she was now in a panic. She still had cum on her and the floor. She hopped to the bathroom and tried to rub her back on a towel but her Master was in the room now. “Goddamn it bitch, why are you not clean yet?” Master screamed and gave Tay a hard slap across her face, it stunned her and made her dizzy. Tay fell to the floor, with her head ringing. “Fucking sleep there tonight like a dog. I don’t want a dog in my bed,” Master said. He checked her binds and then tightened her gag and he went to bed. Tay lay on the cold bathroom floor. However uncomfortable it was, she had the satisfaction of knowing she didn’t answer him and she made him mad. In her mind she had won this battle of the wills. She slept on the floor pretty soundly for a dog.

The End.
Last edited by cdpattycd 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.