Boredom Breaker V2 (vote story) (F+/F+) [FINISHED]

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Ducttapelover93
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ducttapelover93 »

Amazing addition. A for me.
Solarbeast

Post by Solarbeast »

I guess I’ll again go against the majority and say option B.
Risperdaltied
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Risperdaltied »

[mention]RopeBunny[/mention] - I’m impressed at your dedication (and writing!)

A for me!
Bikinis + bondage = perfect combination
Feel free to PM for RP - to be tied or to tie...
tickletied84
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tickletied84 »

Once again, a wonderful update - glad this story is back!

A for me as well.
RopeBunny
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by RopeBunny »

What, no last minute surge of B voters to back up [mention]Solarbeast[/mention] ?

Maybe next time huh ;)

I'll start writing A now.
RopeBunny
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by RopeBunny »

Carmen.

Misha's friend clearly isn't very smart.

She keeps missing the hints, some subtle, some not, that I'm dropping her regarding what I think should be happening here. Namely that I should be getting tied up. Who cares about stupid Misha and boring Sammy, it's very obviously, to me anyway, my story.

"So. Should we both untie Misha first, you know, leaving Sammy helpless until after your friend's free?" I ask. Quite blatantly offering this girl a two on one advantage over poor little me. "No," shaking her head, wandering over to the bed as she points at Sammy, "I've got this. You see to yours, I'll take care of mine."
"Fine." I huff, turning to Sammy, pushing her backwards so she topples onto my bed. Stepping after her I climb up onto the bed too. Sammy has landed on her side, so I roll her onto her chest, then sit down on her sidewards turned head and flat against the duvet shoulders, straddling her with my legs splayed out and knees bent, pinning her in place whilst at the same time mashing my thong clad pussy against her face. I hear a muffled squeel, and smile, doing a little wriggle, feeling her nose tickle against the tiny triangle of material that barely covers my private area. The rope that the other girl, who's name I still don't know, tied Sammy's wrists with, is long. The trailing ends were dragging behind her on the floor as she stood in our room a moment ago. I put this excess to good use now, bending forwards to hook her waving legs, pulling her ankles together, crossed though not side by side, then, all whilst she continues to protest at either the close proximity of my still wet pussy, or at the fact I'm not actually freeing her, I bind her ankles together with the rope, creating a not very pretty but hopefully still quite effective hogtie. Then I climb off, and turn to Sammy's bed, grinning.

"You were supposed to be freeing her." The other girl points out, tossing the last of my rope, because it does seem Misha was tied with my stuff, onto the floor beside my still open drawer. "Oh." I feign shock, looking from a struggling Sammy, who's glaring at me as she wriggles around on my bed, to the two large and not tied girls stood across the room from me. "Oops." Putting a hand to my mouth. "How silly of me."
"Quite." Shaking her head, pointing at Sammy. "That was my rope you know."
"Hmm." Frowning, whilst inside I'm screaming at them both to hurry the fuck up and just jump me already. I mean, it's two on one, and they're both huge, and, well, it isn't like I'd fight them off anyway. "Shit. Sorry." I tut, then hold up a finger, eureka style. "I know." Bending down, scooping up a pair of handcuffs. "Here." Offering them out. The girl actually makes to reach for them, but as she does I click one cuff ring around my right wrist. "Oh." I laugh. "Oops. Sorry." I hold both my wrists out, offering. "Guess I'm a part of the deal huh." I giggle again, both the girl and Misha shake their heads. "No?" I frown, then turn around, putting my back to them, holding both arms behind me, slightly pushed back towards them. "Is that better?" I wait, for what seems like ages, the tingling in my wet pussy building in expectation of the click I know must be coming any moment. The click that will signify the start of something, though I've genuinely no clue what. Surrendering to these girls could lead in any one of a hundred different directions. Maybe I'll be tied up and abandoned out in the woods. Maybe I'll wind up back at their dorm, stretched out to the bed, fucked and used by every girl in the building whenever they feel like it. Or maybe I'll just be left tied up somehow in this room, maybe even next to Sammy. The possibilities are endless, I think, sighing, realising as I do that whilst I'd been daydreaming the girls have walked around me, and are now stood at my open front door.

"Hey." I call out, making not Misha turn, Misha already having left. "Don't you want your rope?" I ask, holding out my cuffed wrist. "You're cute." She smiles. "And very forward."
"I try." Grinning back, winking. "Aren't you into this then?" I point at Sammy, who's stopped struggling, for now. "If you've got rope, then...?"
"Not everyone with rope uses it to tie girls up." Shaking her head, but smiling. "But. Yes. I am 'into it'." I laugh as she does the air quotes, she smiles. "It's just." Shaking her head. "There's no time."
"Okay." Shrugging. "I can get behind that." Picking my phone up off the drawer unit, pretending to scroll through it. "So, how about tomorrow around five?"
"How about you just give me your number crazy girl, and we'll see." She laughs.

So I do, and then she leaves, off to catch up with Misha, still not telling me her name. I don't ask for her number in return, wanting to leave the ball firmly in her court.

Speaking of courts. "Shit." Looking at my phone, at the time. "Laps for me."

Any girl who shows up late to practice has to do two dozen laps of the netball court as a forfeit, ontop of all the other exercises our coach, a tall skinny dark skinned lady, one of the college's administration team during normal office hours I think, Mrs Beagle, makes us do at the start of each practice. "Damn it." I look towards the bathroom, at my sports bra and baggy black top. "No time." Shaking my head, deciding that, if I run now, I might avoid running when I get there. Which is logic of a sort. I think. "I'll just have to be bouncy." I tell Sammy, laid on her side, watching me as I collect up my room key, which I keep on a black lanyard, for no pocket times like this so I can slip it around my neck, which I do now, tucking it inside my tight tee, grimacing slightly as I see I'm still giving anyone who'll care to notice, which will soon be anyone I happen to jog past, followed by all my teammates, a great view of my pierced nipples as they poke at my tee. Switching my phone to my left hand, which for some reason feels like the better side to carry it whilst jogging, I reach for the door handle, at which point Sammy begins grunting and bucking herself around on my bed. "No no no." I turn around, shaking my head at her. "I'm sorry Sammy, but," trying not to smile, "if I take the half hour or so I'd need to free you, from, you know." I can't help the brief laugh that escapes me. "All that rope. Then I'd definitely be late. But," I tip her a salute, "don't you worry. I'll be back to untie you from that super tight complex looking hogtie real soon."

Sammy stops struggling, glares at me, grunts. "Indeed." Nodding. "Go Sparrows." I blow her a kiss, then open the door and step through, already jogging and halfway down the corridor as I hear it click shut and locked behind me.

What happens next?
A- Sammy's still tied when Carmen returns, so Carmen adds more ropes, making a proper hogtie, but ungags her too, so they can talk.
B- Sammy's free, and demands to tie Carmen up, because it's only fair.

(I promise I'll try not to make a habit of only offering two choices.)
RiggerTom
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by RiggerTom »

I'd like either of these, but I think I'll go for A.
YugoSK
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by YugoSK »

A again
Solarbeast

Post by Solarbeast »

B again and again against the majority.
tickletied84
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tickletied84 »

B, because otherwise I think Carmen will start to get grouchy!
Guy_Loves_bondage
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Guy_Loves_bondage »

Both sound good, but I'll go with A.
RopeBunny
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by RopeBunny »

A wins, thanks to all of you who voted :D
RopeBunny
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by RopeBunny »

Carmen.

Practice drags. I probably shouldn't of come. Twice I think I see Sammy wandering around near the court, teasing me with her freedom, giving me butterflies at what that spells out for my immediate post practice future. The second time I think she's there it makes me miss a pass, which gifts the ball to the opposing team, actually in this case just girls from our larger team, but still. "Get your head in the game Carmen." The coach shouts as she jogs after the ball, staying with the action.

In short, were there a game coming up this weekend, or even next week, there's no way my name would be on the sheet. Not even as a reserve.

But is she free though? Is the question I ponder, waiting in line for some dinner. I've decided to get a pizza, since my phone has one of those card linked pay apps. It's, sort of, a peace offering. Maybe. Something I can share to say 'sorry I tied you up on purpose, then abandoned you for the afternoon'. However, it's also, possibly, a tease. Something I can sit across from Sammy and munch all to myself whilst she rolls around on her bed, still tied and gagged. I haven't decided yet. It could also be Sammy's victory pizza I think, with a smile and a tingle. Something she gets to eat after pouncing on my sweaty ass as I come home, before tying and gagging me tight. Extra tight, I amend, with a nod, let's not have any half measures here. Then, she'll be the one who gets to sit across from me, enjoying cheese and tomato heaven whilst watching me struggle and moan my frustration at missing out on food. Ultimately, what happens to the pizza will depend on what happens when I walk through the door.

So I get the pizza, pay, then try not to run home. Because otherwise I might drop the food, and, besides, I already ran all the way to practice, my breasts bouncing all over the place in front of me, making me probably the most popular girl here. For now anyway.

Reaching the front door I place my phone on the still steaming pizza box, fish out my key, and unlock the door. I take a breath, then walk in. "Oh." I comment, tossing the box onto Sammy's bed, as I discover my roommate still bound and gagged on my bed, where I left her.

"Did you even try?" I ask, at the same time as she begins to grunt and moan at me, bucking her body around, clearly trying to point out her state. "Yeah yeah." I wave her to silence, sitting down on her bed to remove my trainers, which get kicked off in the direction of the front door, and socks, which I toss into the bathroom where we both keep our laundry piles. Sammy's laying on her side, facing me, her hogtied arms and legs behind her where I can't currently see them. But I know the rope is still very much there from the show she's just put on. Still sitting across from her I open the box, taking out a slice. "I really figured you'd be free by now." I comment, waving my food at her. "I mean," a shrug, and a bite, "it's not like I tied you very well." I point at myself. "Fucks sake, I could've escaped from that, and I'm terrible at escaping." I leave out the added explanation, that I'm so crap because I want to stay tied up, so don't actually try that hard. Ever. Sammy grunts at me again, but doesn't struggle, she lays still, on her side, staring at me over her fluffy but tight scarf gag. I pull off a second slice, and take a bite. "Well," scratching my nose, "what am I supposed to do with you now?"

Having finished my second slice, and waited out Sammy's grunted curses and bouncing struggles, as she tried very hard to convey to me exactly what, in her opinion, I should do next, I tear off a third slice of pizza, and wander over. "Look." Placing the slice down in front of her face. "This was supposed to be a truce pizza." I grin. "Or something anyway. Would you like some?" Sammy looks up at me, and rolls her eyes at my silly question, but nods too. "Good. Right." I pat my belly. "Shouldn't have the whole thing to myself anyway, need to stay in shape for the big game huh." Leaning down I wrestle with Sammy's gag, managing to unloosen then untie the knot, pulling the whole thing from her face as Sammy spits out the large second knot that had been forced between her jaws. "Here you go then." I pick up the slice, holding it before her mouth. "Hey." Ignoring the food, Sammy looks up at me, giving her arms a tug. "Aren't you going to free me?"
"I don't see why I should?" I reply, still holding the slice within easy biting distance. "I mean," a shrug, "if you can't free yourself then why should I help?"
"Why should you...." Sammy shakes her head at me, clearly not understanding my superior logic. "So." She huffs, finally taking a bite. "You mean until I can free myself, I'm stuck here?"
"Um." I try not to grin. "Maybe."
"But. Why?"
"Why not." I shrug, as Sammy takes another bite. "I mean. I hoped you'd of escaped." Holding out the crust lengthways, allowing Sammy to munch her way down it like a rabbit chewing a carrot. "I had this whole fantasy of you pouncing on me, putting me in my place." I tap the bed next to her. "Then this," I wave the last bit of crust around just as Sammy's about to bite it, then, ignoring her huff, I eat it myself, "this would've been your victory pizza."
"Well." Sammy stretches her bound limbs, making me tingle at the sight of her displaying her helplessness to me. "If you let me go then I could tie you up." She smiles up at me. "I'd be happy to put you into a nice strict hogtie for the evening."
"Just for the evening?" I ask, spinning my body on the spot, moving my limbs around as I do, laying myself down next to Sammy along the beds long edge. I smile at her, laid on one of my arms, reaching forwards with the other to brush her crazy hair back behind her ear. "But what if I couldn't escape by bedtime?"
"Well then," smiling back at me, licking stray pizza crumbs from her lips. "In that case you'll just have to stay my tied up." She pauses, dropping her voice to a whisper for the next two words. "Rope bitch. All. Night. Long."
"All night." I say, my voice not quite level, her whispered words a moment ago were like I imagine a whiff of high quality Coke must be, lighting up my insides, making my pussy instantly wet and my nipples tingle. I reach down, pulling my sweaty tee up over my head, exposing my ring pierced D cups, making them bounce slightly in Sammy's face as they're freed. "And just what fun things would," I swallow, trying to remember it's Sammy, not me, who's currently tied up, "your rope bitch, have to look forward to for the rest of the day?"
"Well." Leaning her head forwards and down, Sammy takes one of my nipple rings in her mouth, and bites down, giving it, and therefore my nipple and breast, a playful tug, before speaking around the ring whilst it rests in her mouth. "You wouldn't want me to spoil all my clever surprises." She gives my ring another tug. "Would you?"
"No." Sammy tugs a third time, and I go with the movement, scooting further onto the bed, leaving the edge to press my body up against hers. Sammy opens her legs invitingly, so I place a hand on the inner thigh of the leg touching my duvet, high up so I'm halfway inside her dress. I'd almost swear I can feel the heat pouring off her pussy. Or is that just mine? I take a breath as Sammy smiles at me, our faces very close, our breasts- hers covered, mine not -are closer still. I mustn't forget that I'm the one currently in charge, I tell myself, as Sammy kisses me, tentatively, closing her legs as she does, trapping my hand. I sigh, kissing her back. What was I trying to remember again?

"Will I be naked?" I ask, staring down the front of Sammy's dress, momentarily transfixed by the flash of white bra I've just spotted. "Yes." Sammy wriggles, making her B cups move around inside her tight dress and push up bra. "I want to trace my fingers over all those tattoos." I gasp, looking up, she licks her lips. "I want that helpless body on display."
"You want to display me?" I swallow, my whole body shaking with nervous excitement at the thought. "You'll," reaching down, I use first one hand, then my legs, to pull and kick my skirt and thong off, leaving me naked, just as Sammy asked, "you'll invite people over?"
"Yes."
"Whilst I'm hogtied." Sammy kisses me, her tongue flicking out against my teeth. I shiver. "Whilst I'm naked?"
"Yes."
"I...."
"Don't you want to be seen?" Sammy wriggles forwards, allowing her to whisper breathe the next part right into my ear. "Doesn't my rope bitch want everybody to see her big tits bouncing as she struggles in a tight hogtie on her own bed?"
"Yes." I breathe, my hands, one I have to retrieve from between Sammy's legs, actually find their way, without any conscious thought from me, behind my back. In my mind at least I'm already hogtied. Sammy kisses my neck, then whispers, still in my ear. "I'll invite five of my friends over. Let them see you. Let them play with you."
"Yes." My legs have joined my arms now, pressed together, bent at the knee behind me, simulating what I'm convinced is real. "Ring them." I whisper. "I want to be seen, to be teased. Please." Wriggling forwards, doing my best despite all the tight ropes. "Do whatever you will with me. I'm yours."
"Good." Sammy smiles. "Well then," she wriggles too, which makes me frown, why isn't she moving normally, "just untie me." Sammy rolls onto her back, revealing her hogtie. "And then you can be mine."

Seeing the ropes is like lifting the curtain, exposing the wizard for who he truly is. I roll back off the bed, going from laying in an imagined hogtie to standing, looking down, in one fluid movement. "Ha." Shaking my head. "Fuck me you're good."
"What?" Sammy, looking clueless, surely an act, wriggles her rope at me. "Aren't you going to untie me, so I can play?" She licks her lips, looking up at my naked body. "Like we talked about?"
"No." I smile down at her. "That was a nice effort though." I take a breath, shaking the last of the adrenaline out of my system. Calming down. "I'll admit you almost had me there."
"I see." Sammy nods, shrugs. "Well, just trying to exploit the opening you gave me."
"Yeah." Nodding. "Guess I did kinda set myself up for that one." I laugh, looking down at my naked body as Sammy asks. "Guess I'm not getting untied yet, huh?"
"Not a chance." Shaking my head, something catches my eye. I smile. "You know," approaching The Chart, picking up a pencil, "I think you being tied up gives me a check." I make a mark, giving me five. "Hey." Sammy calls out. I grin, keeping my back to her. "And," I add another, "that's for me not falling for your little trick. And." Adding one more, dropping the pencil. "That one," tapping my nose, grinning as she huffs, "is my secret."
"Fine." We have a stare off for a couple of minutes, me standing, naked, arms crossed below my breasts, her laid down, still tied. Then she stretches, grimacing slightly. "Fuck I'm not used to this." Shaking her head, then looking up as I laugh. "What?"
"Well." Crossing the room, hunkering down before my open drawer. "If you're already uncomfortable, then you're going to hate what's coming next."

Which is more rope, of course.

"Don't want to strip naked for me?" I tease, binding her elbows tightly together. "Ow." Sammy grimaces as I yank the final knot, then smiles. "No, Carmen, I'll be keeping my dress on thank you."
"Hmm." I muse, taking one of her already bent legs, using a long rope- all mine are marked at one tip, a number referring to its length in metres -to lash her upper and lower leg together at the thigh and ankle. "You know," feeding the ends through where her leg is pressed together, it isn't totally your choice." I reach up underneath her dress, giving her thong strap a tug, letting it ping back against her waist. Sammy gasps. "You wouldn't strip me," looking over her shoulder, "would you?"
"Right now." I finish the tie, moving on to the other leg. "No. But." Grinning. "Later, if you still aren't free, and can't give me a good reason to free you," a wink, "maybe."
"Didn't I already give you a reason to free me?" Sammy licks her lips. "Rope bitch."
"Ha." I finish up the second leg, which now matches the first, and get to work on the original now quite slack hogtie rope, untying and tossing it towards the door since I've added better, more restrictive, ropes. "Tell me something."
"Sure."
"Would you really of invited friends over?" Picking up more rope, binding Sammy's wrists back up, but tighter. "Like you kinda threatened and promised?"
"Truthfully?" Sammy shrugs. "Fuck knows. I was trying to get myself free, just saying whatever I thought would work, given, you know." She laughs, briefly. "How much I know you're into this stuff."
"Oh." I try not to sound disappointed, but Sammy turns, and sees my glum expression. She shakes her head. "You really wanted that?"
"Maybe." I make a seesaw motion with my hand. "I think." A shrug. "You know what. Fuck it. Yes. It sounded amazing."
"Wow."
"Yeah." I smile. "I can get pretty kinky, and, when I do, I get very horny. Aaannnnd." I laugh, wrapping the remaining wrist rope around Sammy's waist, making sure her arms are pinned in place. "When that happens I kinda forget about shit like safety or what's going to wind up as photos on the internet in two weeks time."

"Done." I move backwards, climbing off the bed. Sammy wriggles, testing her newer, tighter, ropes. She grimaces. "Fuck me." Shaking her head. "You really do this for fun?"
"Well." Nodding. "Sure. I mean." A sudden thought pops into my head. "Hey." Clicking my finger, pointing at Sammy, accusing. "Didn't you tie that...." Waving my hand in circles. Sammy smiles. "Misha."
"Misha." I point at her again. "You tied her up, so. Don't you go all 'it's too tight' and 'how is this fun' shit on me."
"Guess I did." Nodding. "Fair enough." She wriggles again, stretches in a way that makes my pulse quicken. "Yeah, okay. It is kinda fun. And," cutting me off as I open my mouth, "Misha's a long story. So don't ask."
"Right." I do a stretch of my own, happy to ignore something that no longer matters anyway, quite pleased to catch Sammy eyeing my naked body up as I get up onto my tiptoes. "Anyway. Rope buddy." I walk towards the bathroom. "Shower time for me."
"You're leaving?" Sammy calls, stopping me at the open ensuites door. "Just like that?"
"Why not?" I make a show of sniffing my armpit, all the while watching her struggle around so she's facing me again, laid on her side. "I mean. I pretty much stink. So, time for a clean."
"But," looking down at herself, "what about me?"
"Oh." I come back into the room, laying down on my bed, legs hanging off the edge, laid on my back alongside Sammy, putting our faces level. "Well." Reaching out, giving the front of her dress a tug, grinning at how ineffective her efforts to escape my clutches are. "I think we'll see after my shower." I tilt my head up, going for a kiss, quite surprised when Sammy meets me halfway. The kiss is quick, no tongue, but still makes me tingle. "Nice." I smile, Sammy smiles too. "Yes. But, anyway, you were telling me what happens next?"
"Right. Well. Maybe you'll even be free by the time I'm clean, in which case," I point at Sammy's phone, she laughs, I do too, "you go ahead and make some phone calls. However." I grab the back of her head, pulling her down to kiss me again, making sure to leave her breathless when I let go, allowing her to pull back. "If you're still," gesturing at her ropes, "helpless, when I return, then I'll be adding a gag." I wink. "And maybe having a play too."

With that I get back up, and head for the shower. This time Sammy let's me go, already beginning to struggle.

What happens after Carmen's shower?
A- Sammy isn't free. Carmen gags her, then goes out for a drink with friends.
B- Sammy is free, so Carmen gets tied. (will be a short chapter, and a further vote about how she's tied)
C- Sammy isn't free, Carmen ties herself up too, for a laugh, at which point a random spot check occurs on the room. A female staff member walks in on both girls tied up, apparently helpless.
D- Sammy is free, but, somehow, another girl is tied up to Carmen's bed in just her lingerie.
Solarbeast

Post by Solarbeast »

Option A this time.
RiggerTom
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by RiggerTom »

Oh, definitely C
Guy_Loves_bondage
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Guy_Loves_bondage »

A.
tickletied84
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tickletied84 »

Hmmmm, tough choices...

Think I'll go for A as hoping there's more teasing from Carmen - then when she gets tied she'll really get it!
RopeBunny
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by RopeBunny »

[mention]Solarbeast[/mention] you won :D

Writing A now.
YugoSK
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by YugoSK »

Oh Nice, A again haha
RopeBunny
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by RopeBunny »

Carmen.

"Pitiful." I comment, leaning my head around the doorframe twenty minutes later. My body, still naked, dripping water all over the bathrooms tiled floor, is hidden from Sammy's view. I shake my head at her. "Seriously. One out of ten, maybe only half."
"I did try." Sammy protests, wriggling her tightly bound still clothed body around on the bed, as though to prove the point. "It's just too damn tight."
"Oops." I laugh, ducking back inside the bathroom to grab a towel. "Hold on." I call out, wrapping my naked body up, not that Sammy hasn't already seen everything, but, this way at least I'll dry faster, and stay warm. "Right then," stepping around my bed, coming to sit on Sammy's, "why don't you tell me all about it?"

"Well." She does another little wriggle, having already struggled herself around, moving from laying side on to the bathroom door, facing the beds footboard, to laying facing her own bed, and me. "I did try you know."
"I believe you." Winking. "I'm actually pretty good at tying people up you know. So I didn't really expect you to get free."
"And I don't suppose you'll be freeing me now," Sammy raises an eyebrow, "will you?"
"Um." I try to pretend to think, but my smile gives me away. "You're such a bitch." Sammy comments, but with a smile to show the insult isn't meant harshly. "No no." Wagging my finger. "I'm a rope bitch." Which makes us both laugh.

"Seriously though," Sammy asks, once we've both calmed down, "if you aren't untying me?" I shake my head, she shakes hers back, tutting. "Well then, Carmen, what happens now?"
"It's a lovely evening."
"It is?" Trying, without being able to simply sit up for a better angle, to see out of the window that sits between our beds, Sammy frowns. "It looks kinda cloudy. And besides," she frowns at the window," it's only, like, four? Or something."
"Almost half past." I point at my phone, sat beside me. "But, anyway." I stand up, walking to the window, looking out, talking with my back to Sammy. "It is, going to be, eventually, a lovely evening."
"Um. Sure."
"Yes." I nod. "And do you know what I like to do best, when it's a lovely evening?"
"Do you like to tie girls up and talk them to death?" Sammy asks in a teasing tone. I turn around, and grin at her. "No." Shaking my head. "What I like to do, is go out and get pissed."

"Oh." Sammy half smiles. "Well. Um. That sounds great." She nods. "Sure, Car, I've got some cash left over." Nodding again. "Let's go get pissed."
"I didn't say what we like to do," still grinning down at her, "I said I."
"You mean." Sammy wriggles in her tight ropes. "Seriously?" She glares up at me, at my smile. "No." Shaking her head. "Fuck that. No. I want to get pissed."
"Then just shrug off all those silly ropes," I comment, moving to my wardrobe, "and then you can."
"Fucks sake, Car." She huffs. "Are you really going to just, what, leave me here tied up?"
"No no." Pulling out my best dress. "I'll gag you first."
"You're going to gag me?" Sammy almost shouts. I laugh. "Well. Yes." Bending down next to the bed, putting my face level with hers. "Can't have you shouting for help. I need you still here," pointing at my bed, "all nice and helpless." Reaching out I run a finger down from Sammy's collarbone, over the hump her breast makes in her tight black and white striped plunging neckline dress. "When I come home later, I'll be wanting a good play with my sexy captive, and I can't fuck you if someone's come along and freed you now, can I?"
"Well." Smiling, slightly, looking a tad nervous, though whether at the thought of being gagged, or being fucked by me later, I couldn't say. But, Sammy doesn't protest, doesn't say no or tell me to fuck off and untie her. Instead she licks her lips, nods. "Better find a gag then, huh."

"I'll let you choose." I say, laying out four options, talking Sammy through them as I point to each in turn. "Got a ballgag, nice and red, not too big either," a shrug, "compared to some I own."
"Going easy on me huh?"
"Sure." Winking. "Maybe you can use the big one on me someday."
"I'd like that." She smiles, which makes me tingle, then nods at the gags. "Go on."
"Right. Just a scarf next, keep it simple, probably one of the most comfortable ways. Might help I guess, considering."
"Considering I'll be a helpless little gagged hostage for several hours you mean?"
"Yes." Nodding, Sammy shakes her head, but smiles. "Anyway," pointing at the third, "tape."
"Tape?"
"Well. Wrap actually. Like doctors use." I tap the small white package. "It sticks to itself, so," I mime wrapping my head, "it'll go all around, covers the mouth very well. And comfy too. Which is something the spider definitely isn't."
"Spider?"
"Because of these." I say, pointing. The final gag has a leather strap like the ballgag, but the gag itself is metal. "Here. Look." I say, picking it up, opening my mouth wide, then jamming the metal ring that forms the main piece of the gag between my teeth, forcing my jaws to remain spread very wide apart, whilst, unlike the ball, also allowing someone, usually someone who happens to have a cock somewhere handy, ready access to my throat. The metal ring has four 'legs' which poke out at the diagonal corners, each a few inches long. "Hence the name, spider." I finish, removing the gag, wiping it on my still wrapped towel, before replacing it on the bed at the end of the line. "Well, what do you think."
"I think you looked amazing wearing that spider." Sammy replies, nodding, making me blush, which she sees. She giggles. "Well. You did."
"It'd look better still if the person wearing it were tied up too." I tease, which makes Sammy blush, so I get to giggle at her discomfort too. "Have a think," I say, standing, collecting my outfit, "whilst I change. I'll gag you before I leave." Sammy nods, and I leave her to it, heading for the bathroom.

"Can I be gagged with the.... Oh wow."
"Thanks." I giggle, doing a twirl, showing off. My dress is a deep blood red colour, and very tight. Two thin straps run over my shoulders, leading down to a gently curved scoop neckline, low cut enough to show off plenty of cleavage. The dress hugs every curve of my body, front and back, finishing just above the knee and with a back that's all material up to my shoulder blades, though they're hidden behind my blue hair, worn loose so it tumbles around my shoulders and partway down my back. At each side the dress is split, all the way up, showing a good several inches of skin. It's as though the two halves haven't been sewn together, or they have, but the thread hasn't been pulled tight. Thin blood red lines, the same colour as the dresses main parts, of material climb up these gaps on each side, crisscrossing as they rise, making x shape after x shape. The dresses design means no lingerie, since anything I wear underneath will be visible at the sides. Instead the bust has a small amount of extra material, just enough to prevent my nipples poking through, though if I get horny no doubt people will be able to see my rings stabbing, attempting to escape. Being naked underneath such thin and tightly hugging material is giving me quite a thrill already, and I'm not even around people yet. On my feet are a pair of worn converse, because I don't tend to do heels. And, finally, because I need a pocket for my key and phone, I'm wearing an unzipped black hoodie, the left side of which, front and back, has white bones in a layout that mirrors my own. Half a ribcage, the shoulder, and the arm, with a spine on the back too. "Thought I'd dress up for a change." I sit down on my bed, next to Sammy. "You know, look my best for you when I return."
"Looking that good," shaking her head, smiling, "I'm not sure I'll be seeing you until the morning."
"No no." I hold up a hand. "Scouts honour. I'll be back."
"Hmmm?" Sammy frowns. "Just. Try to be." She wriggles. "This is all still kinda weird, not new, but," stretching her limbs as best the ropes will allow, "kinda out of my depth." She looks up at me. "I don't really want to be here all night. Alone."
"You won't be." Shaking my head. "Now. Anyway. Which gag did you pick?"

Sammy wants the sticky bandage, which is a good choice given she's going to be wearing it for awhile. Maybe even for some time after I come back, I think, grinning as I wrap. I stuff a pair of my pants into her mouth first, catching Sammy off gaurd and mid sentence, with her mouth wide open. The pants were clean at least, which is a slight shame, since I'd enjoy my drinking session that much more knowing that, ontop of being helpless, Sammy was also being forced to taste my juices. I use the whole roll to gag her, wrapping it around more times then I care to count, plastering Sammy's hair to her face as it tumbles down the right side, with both sides shaved it's actually only long on top, spilling down whichever side Sammy combs it to. The first few goes around I force the wrapping into her mouth, sealing my pants in place, holding her jaws open, then I wrap over her mouth, moving up and down with each lap, covering her face from just below the nose to just above the chin. Doing a proper job.

"There." I bend down, giving Sammy a perfect view down my dress, seeing her eyes widen at the sight of my unsupported- by a bra -breasts as they hang down before her eyes, only barely contained by the dresses low neckline. I give her gag a kiss, then. "Ah." Putting up a finger. "Got an idea." I proclaim, moving to my drawer unit, atop which sits a portable radio, plugged into the mains and serving mostly as my morning alarm clock, waking me by playing my station of choice. Switching it on I dial through, finding some classic dance anthems. "There." Stepping back. "Some company for you. Okay?" Sammy grunts. "Good. Right." Patting my pocket, double checking I have both phone and key, I walk to the door. "See you soon rope buddy." I wave, stepping out into the corridor, smiling as the door clicks shut, already pulling my phone out, scrolling through, seeing who might be up for a good drinking session.

What happens next?
A- Carmen returns, wasted, and falls asleep halfway through teasing/playing with Sammy, who's still tied at the time.
B- Halfway through the drinking session Sammy strolls into the bar, all dressed up, coming over to join a speechless Carmen.
C- Carmen returns, wasted. Carmen unties Sammy, and they both do a ton of shots. Eventually the two girls wind up cuffed together (possibly gagged together too) at which point they both fall asleep.
RopeBunny
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by RopeBunny »

[mention]LatexLover[/mention] and [mention]YugoSK[/mention] sorry, you both missed the vote cutoff for 005.

I do change the title on the main fictional stories thread, adding in [VOTING CLOSED] each time I'm writing the next chapter in hopes of preventing votes that won't count.

Hope you're both enjoying the story anyway ;) :D
LatexLover
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LatexLover »

RopeBunny wrote: 3 years ago @LatexLover and @YugoSK sorry, you both missed the vote cutoff for 005.

I do change the title on the main fictional stories thread, adding in [VOTING CLOSED] each time I'm writing the next chapter in hopes of preventing votes that won't count.

Hope you're both enjoying the story anyway ;) :D
It didn’t say poll closed when I commented.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic