Boredom Breaker V2 (vote story) (F+/F+) [FINISHED]

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
LatexLover
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LatexLover »

You know what, I think you may have marked it as ended while I was still reading the story. My vote seems to have been made not long after your comment.
Guy_Loves_bondage
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Guy_Loves_bondage »

A.
RiggerTom
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by RiggerTom »

C
Solarbeast

Post by Solarbeast »

I’m interested in how your writing will be for option C.
tickletied84
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tickletied84 »

Am going for A again - if only for the revenge that Sammy will take on Carmen for leaving her tied all night!!
RopeBunny
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by RopeBunny »

Two to zero to four, a good enough position to say stop.

Won't always be the same length of time before I close the vote, it'll always depend on my own free time, and on how the voting is going.

And right now I have time today to write, and also I'm in the right mood, which always helps get the kinky creative juices flowing ;) :lol:

So, C, writing it now.

(Thanks for the continued reading and voting)
RopeBunny
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by RopeBunny »

Carmen.

The on campus pub kicks out at eleven, even at weekends, but by half nine I'm ready to leave, so I do.

It isn't the company. Dorothy, an old name if ever I heard one, has been a first class friend. She's bought every other round, and has, without fail, held up her end of our increasingly random tangent branching conversation. Regardless of the subject, as we've sat and downed pint after chaser shot after pint, she's had an opinion worth listening too. She's also proven to be an invaluable asset these past four and change hours. Dressed as I am, in a bar full of horny young guys, plus a scattering of girls who'd quite fancy a tumble with kinky and alternative looking me, thank you for asking, I appear to of developed magnetic qualities. All the single people seem, eventually, to become caught in my orbit as they pass, or to be drawn towards me as Dorothy and I bounce and flex to whatever we've just queued up on the old time Wurlitzer jukebox sat in one corner beside the bar. Whenever I am approached though Dorothy flies into action, helping me to deflect any and all potential suitors, by whatever means necessary. Because yes, I am all dressed up, but, it isn't for the benefit of anyone here.

Which is why I'm leaving Dorothy, and the music, early. She'll be fine anyway. Glancing back as I opened the door I could already see a tall and toned dark skinned chap, with a very neatly trimmed beard but no hair, gliding towards where she sat, a drink in each of his large hands.

I'm leaving early for Sammy. Because I want to go home and play with my new toy. I want to see her, to see that skinny little ass all trussed up again, laid on my bed. Waiting patiently for me.

I don't give any thought to her having escaped, which I guess is possible, but my drink fogged mind can only picture one outcome. Her. Trussed up. Helpless. Ready, and willing, for a good fucking.

I swing by the onsite shop, on my way back to Shark dorm, to pick up a bottle of vodka. Eventually, having done two laps of the shop, I approach the counter with my chocolate bar, pay, and then giggle as I open the door, and stop, remembering what I was actually here for. I giggle some more when the young girl: a skinny Asian with the tips of her black spiky hair dyed blonde, who, were it not for her impressive chest, would look about twelve, behind the till asks for my ID, which luckily I keep in a see-through pouch on the same lanyard as my keys. "I'm going back to Shark." I tell her, pointing with my freshly acquired bottle. She peers around me, over the tops of her glasses. I turn around too, the shop is empty. "Um." She points in a different direction. "Isn't Shark that way?"
"I know where I live." Shaking the bottle at her. "I'd better," grinning, leaning in and dropping my voice to a whisper, "got a. Come here." I gesture her down, so we're both of us heads hovering just off the countertop, which is giving me quite a view down her low cut tight v necked black tee, no doubt she's getting a similar view down my dress. "There's a girl in my room." I whisper. She nods, probably just trying to humour the drunk lady. "Shhh." I say loudly, before dropping back to a whisper again. "Only, she's tied up."
"Is that right?" Whispering back, which makes me giggle. "Yep." Nodding. "I've got to get home and fuck her. Um...."
"In the ass?"
"Ha." I laugh, nodding. "Maybe. She's tied up you know."
"I know."
"Hey." I look the Asian in the face. "Hey. How do you know she's tied up?"
"You told me." Smiling, then she winks. "Maybe I'm there too?"
"You are?" Scratching my head. "But. I don't remember tying you up?"
"Sure you did." Putting her hands together above her head. "I'm in your shower," she nods, "you stripped off these trousers." She waves one tight faded blue jeans clad leg at me. "But left my top on. Then you left me there under the cold water." A shrug, and, strangely, a grin. "I guess you just like to torture poor little innocent girls, huh?"
"I do?"
"Don't you?"
"Oh. Um." Trying to focus, all whilst she's smiling at me, teasing me even. And definitely succeeding in turning me on. "You know," pointing at her, "maybe I came here to collect you?" I consider this, she lets me, still grinning. I nod. "Yes."
"Yes?"
"Definitely."
"Time for me to get wet again is it?"
"Again?" My drink fogged brain is suddenly lost all over again. "Did I tie you up already?"
"Well." A shrug. She smiles, coming back to lean on the counter. "Maybe you did, but not very well, and I escaped."
"Shit." I pout, looking down her top. "I wish I'd tied you better now," reaching forwards, giving the tops of her breasts a prod, which she doesn't stop me from doing, "then I could have a play with your awesome tits."
"Well." Standing back up. "Now, that does sound like fun. "Or," now she reaches forwards, snaking one hand down inside my dress, giving my nipple ring a tug and a small twist, making me gasp, "maybe it's my turn to tie you up under the cold water? Make you all wet, plaster that sexy dress to all those curves."
"Oh." I bite my lip as she dances her fingers across from one breast to the other, finding my nipple again. "Well well," a grin, "two rings." She gives my nipple a squeeze, then withdraws her hand. "You'd best be getting back to your friend huh?"
"My...?"
"Friend." She points at the shops front door. "The tied up one."
"Oh." I giggle. "Right." But I don't move, instead I stand, staring at the girl, as she stares back, a small smile on her lips. "I don't get off until midnight." She shakes her head. "You can't kidnap me for another two hours."
"What?"
"You were about to kidnap me I think." She nods, as though it makes perfect sense. "I could see it in your eyes."
"Oh." I close my eyes, she laughs. "Go on home sexy blue hair."
"Um." I nod. "Right." Looking down, about to turn and go, I spy a black sharpie on the counter, beside the till. Grabbing it, putting down my vodka, I hold the girls arm down flat, pinning it in place even though she doesn't try to fight me off, and scrawl Shark 47 in big letters across her inner forearm. "Fourty seven is it?"
"Yes." I shrug, suddenly feeling slightly embarrassed. "You know. Um...."
"Just incase I feel like getting tied up in the shower?"
"Um. Well." I'm blushing, but she nods. "I'll remember." Tapping her arm. "I've got lots of rope." I tell her, halfway to the door. "Well, that'll be really helpful when I sneak in later and tie you up in your sleep." She nods. I nod back, then leave.

"There you are." I grin, letting the door close behind me, having hung my lanyard, complete with key, from the door handle on the outside for no reason I can easily recall now. Just that it was important I leave my key outside. On the bed Sammy stirs, and moans. She's still tightly trussed up, still gagged. Coming properly into the room I sit myself down beside her, plonking the bottle down on my bedside drawer unit. "I've come home to get pissed with you." I declare. "Want to get fucked up and fool around?" Sammy nods, wriggling her body, which makes me giggle. "Yes yes. Silly Sammy." I giggle again at the joke I just made. "I know you can't drink when there's all these annoying ropes all over you. Here." I clamber up onto the bed, rolling her onto her belly, and get to work.

Free of the ropes, and gag, Sammy stands and stretches. "Thanks." Smiling at me. "Damn that felt like forever."
"Was only four." I hold up five fingers, frown at them. "Six hours. Maybe." I smile. "Could always tie you back up though, if you want."
"Maybe after a shower." Laughing. "Let me get clean, get out of this dress, then we can get fucked up."
"And fool around?"
"Yes." Smiling. "Sure Car, we can have some fun. In fact." Looking towards the bathroom. "Want to come join me?"
"Um." I feel like I should say yes, because, won't we both be naked then? But, what I actually say is. "I'm not sure I can get up."
"Really?" Sammy laughs. "That drunk huh? Well, I'll be quick."
"Good." Kicking my shoes off, bending to remove my socks. "Hurry back." I call after Sammy, laying down on my back, legs spread, one hanging off the edge of the bed, as she dissappears into the bathroom. "So. Much. Se...."

And then someone's shaking me awake. "Wha...?" I stir, blinking. The room around me is barely lit, a covered nightlight on Sammy's drawer unit, across the room, casting it's dim glow. I'm still on my back, legs spread wide. Invitingly I think, smirking. I'm still clothed, and there's a line of drying drool leaking from the corner of my mouth. I reach up, wiping it off, catching sight of Sammy as I turn my head. "Hey sleepy." She grins down at me, waving the opened bottle of vodka. "Feeling better?"

Sat down at the foot end of my bed, legs crossed, Sammy's dressed in a pink silk dressing gown, the kind that barely covers a girls butt, because showing off the goods whenever you walk, or bend over, is sexy. Right? The pink sash around the waist is only loosely tied, and even in this dim light I can see she's naked underneath. Her still damp blonde hair is tumbling down the right side of her head.

Crawling across my bed, bottle in hand, robe hanging open showing the shadowed lumps of her small breasts within, hanging down, Sammy climbs up onto me. She lays down, her belly pressing into mine, her head resting on one arm, itself laid across my chest. "Want some more?" Waving the bottle at me, tilting it as I bring my head up off the bed, letting me have a large gulp before taking one herself. "Fuck." I exclaim, feeling the vodka burn as it slides down my throat. "You know," Sammy takes another swig, a grimace briefly replacing her cheeky smile, "you were dead to the world when I came back out."
"I was?"
"Like a corpse." Sammy pauses, takes a swig, leans in and kisses me, the vodka sloshing from her mouth to mine as our lips part. "A very sexy corpse obviously." She nods, pulling back. "Well." Snatching the bottle, getting most of the vodka in my mouth. "So long as I looked sexy."
"Oh yes." Sammy leans in, licking around my mouth, and down into my cleavage where the spilt drink went. "Sexy enough to tie up anyway."
"Is that a fact?"
"You're lucky," tilting the bottle up, taking a gulp, having to prop herself up and tilt her head to the side each time she does, "you were snoring so loud, I could've stripped and tied you easily." Sammy holds the bottle out above my mouth, which I open, swallowing the trickle as it tumbles down from the tilted neck. "Well." Winking. "I'm awake now."

Sammy and me finish the bottle whilst sat together on the floor, my bottom drawer open in front of us, acting like two kids given the run of a candy store as we pull out various items, giggling, tossing them back. Loudly discussing just what we should do with all my toys. By the time we're done my wrists are already behind me, pinned there by metal cuffs which Sammy manages to sneak on me whilst I was staring down into the drawer, mesmerised by all my neatly piled and sorted rope, my mind conjuring all sorts of images involving it being put to various uses on various people. Sammy. Misha's large friend. The hot Asian from the store. Even Dorothy features, tied up in the bar, doing her best to dance with her arms bound behind her and a tight crotch rope hitching up the blue dress she'd been wearing.

"Help me up." I call out, unable to coordinate my legs properly without the use of my arms to steady myself. "Sure." Sammy's hands hook under my armpits, and she hoists me to me feet, before pushing me in the direction of the bathroom. "Go pee." She points. "Then I'm finishing what I started with those cuffs."
"Promises promises." I laugh.

With me laid on her bed, Sammy comes and lays down in front of me, smiling. "Well." Reaching up under my dress, her hand immediately zeroing in on my crotch. "What have we here?"
"That's my pussy." I reply, nodding lazily, then gasping as fingers slip straight inside my already damp slit. I spread my legs wider, shuffling my body closer, nuzzling inside Sammy's open fronted robe, my tongue finding a hard nipple sat atop one of her small breasts. Grinning, feeling Sammy's rhythm begin to build, I lick and nip at each of her nipples, having to stop as the occasional gasp and moan escapes between my lips. Abandoning her breasts, feeling myself approaching the peak, my roller coaster almost at the point of plunging me down into what's sure to be an intense orgasm, I bring my head up, my lips finding Sammy's, kissing her hungrily. I can taste the vodka on her, can smell it as she breathes out into my mouth. It's intoxicating, adding to my arousal. I bite down on her tongue, grinning, feeling her fingers slow, and move, instead focusing on the sweet spot nestled close by. I begin to hump Sammy's hand as she once again slips fingers inside me, my moans matching hers.

And then she stops, pulls away. "What the...?" As though waking from a daze, a sudden rush of tiredness washing over me as all my adrenaline is dumped, my body finally registering, again, all the drink sloshing around inside me, the long day of lectures and practice. Suddenly, all I want is to sleep. I yawn, my mouth opening wide, at which point something is jammed inside, between my jaws.

My eyes spring back open, when did I close them? Sammy's grinning at me, leaning in close. "I want us to fall asleep bound together." She tells me, reaching around behind my head, buckling the gag in place. The gag is a double. The central part is a fat long black rubber cock, with a matching realistic head at each end, and bumpy veins along the length. In the middle is a double belt, which is black too, and allows the cock to be fastened in place. A girl at each end. Half of the cock is now filling up my mouth, thick enough to almost be uncomfortable, and certainly thick enough to prevent my speaking. Sammy's just finished buckling the cock on me, yanking the strap tight. Now she lays down directly in front of me, and begins licking the other end of the cock, teasing it, all whilst massaging my breasts through my dress, which I'm still wearing. I begin to moan, bobbing my head back and forth as Sammy opens wide, allowing me to slide the cock in and out of her mouth. After several minutes the entire cock has been swallowed, meaning Sammy's lips are now almost touching mine, only the leather straps preventing this. Our faces are inches apart, our bodies too are now very close, my covered breasts pushing agaisnt and into her open robe. Reaching behind her head Sammy buckles herself into the gag, grimacing slightly as she yanks everything tight. She then holds a pair of cuffs, metal, like the ones I'm wearing, up in front of my face, before, with some effort, reaching around behind me, and cuffing her wrists together next to my own, meaning she's now hugging me tightly to her, forcing out bodies to press close together.

Being bound to Sammy wakes me up, but only for a short while. We spend several minutes, or maybe an hour, all the alcohol is causing time to blur and run together, rolling around on her bed, swapping positions, each taking our turn pinned below the other whilst we rub our bodies together.

Honestly, I don't even know which of us falls asleep first.

What happens in the morning?
A- The girls wake up, very late, and must struggle around the dorm room looking for and using the keys to free themselves.
B- Carmen wakes up in her own bed, under the covers and uncuffed. Sammy is gone, but the busty Asian from last night is tied up next to her.
C- The girls wake up, late, and decide to skip classes. Carmen is talking Sammy through how to hogtie her when a staff member comes to check on them, to see why they haven't been to class. She catches them doing tie ups.
YugoSK
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by YugoSK »

B, please
RiggerTom
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by RiggerTom »

I'm torn between B and C. I think I'm going to go C
Solarbeast

Post by Solarbeast »

B as well.
tickletied84
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tickletied84 »

A for me, like the struggling around and the fun that could ensue.

[mention]RopeBunny[/mention] these stories are fantastic - I really appreciate them and the first thing I look for on here!
RopeBunny
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by RopeBunny »

[mention]tickletied84[/mention] thanks :D , stuff like that is really nice to hear. I'm kinda in the zone anyway right now, when it comes to writing (I'd probably be doing four stories at once, if only I had four ideas ;) :lol: ) but the positive feedback makes me smile.

Not sure I'm up for pulling an all nighter :lol: but B it is, I'll get started
RopeBunny
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by RopeBunny »

Carmen.

I've drunk until I passed out several times, and done plenty of crazy shit before reaching that point too whilst fueled up on spirits. Vodka specifically always makes me horny anyway for some reason. But I've never had such fucked up dreams.

Groaning, I reach out one hand, fumbling for the plastic cup, or bottle, of water, that I somehow always manage to remember to place there, no matter how drunk I am. I keep the rest of my body under the covers, and my eyes shut, feeling very certain that direct contact with any air not currently contained within the inner folds of my duvet will prove lethal to me right now. My hand gropes left and right, but only succeeds in knocking my phone onto the, luckily carpeted, floor. I groan again, and am halfway through the act of retrieving my hand and arm, retracting both back under the covers slowly, when a girl laughs next to me.

I freeze. Then, as fast as I'm able, I roll out of bed, landing on the floor with a bump, which earns me another laugh from the mystery girl. Without looking back, or beside me, I bolt for the ensuite, half colliding with the doorframe, which gets a third laugh, and then I'm through, pushing the door closed behind me.

First I take a couple of paracetamol, washing it down with water I gulp straight from the tap. I don't have a headache, yet, but I know my body well enough to recognise the early warnings. If I don't take the pills now my head will be thumping fit to split wide open in another hour or two. Next I pee, pulling my dress up, because I appear to still be clothed. Finished, I return to the sink, to the mirror more specifically, so I can stare at myself. So me and me can have a conversation.

"Why'd you run?" I stab my toothbrush at the mirror, grimacing. "Fucking coward." I'd been caught off gaurd is the truth, the eons old fight or flight reflex kicking in without conscious thought. I shake my head, spitting the used paste into the sink. "Probably only Sammy anyway." Nodding. "Wasn't she tied up on our bed yesterday?" I rinse my toothbrush, thinking. Trying to see around, or through, the fog that too much drinking always seems to cause. "She was definitely tied up." I tell myself, leaning down to splash cold water all over my face. "She. Um?" I stare at my reflection, at all the water running off my chin, some of it dripping onto my cleavage. "Misha." I snap my fingers, pleased. But then frown. "Wait. Who's Misha?"

"She was tied up," nodding, "and then you tied her up more." I point at myself, shivering slightly as the trickle of water reaches my pussy, a reminder that I'm not wearing any underwear. "Because of the dress." Looking down, plucking at the low neckline. "No." Shaking my head. "Fucks sake, focus." I turn my head, staring through the wall, picturing my bed on the other side. "You tied up Sammy," I look back down at my dress, "in a dress. And then you went out to get shitfaced." I nod, happy, because it sounds right, or at least about as right as I'm likely to get. "So then." Facing the mirror again. "Logic. That." Pointing towards the closed door. "Is Sammy, patiently waiting for a good fucking." I grin, feeling myself getting aroused at the thought of a tied up girl on my bed, waiting for me. "So." I roll my shoulders, doing a little bob up and down on the spot, like a boxer warming up. "Get out there, and show her a good time." I slap the mirror, high giving myself, then open the door, and walk out of the bathroom, grinning as I turn to face my bed.

It isn't Sammy.

"Oh?"
"Hey there strange girl." The tied up Asian on my bed replies, grinning at me. Isn't that supposed to be my line, because I've not the faintest clue who she is. "Where's Sammy?" I look around, coming close to bending down so I can peer under the bed, as though she's hiding from me, giggling, like in some child's game. "Wow." The Asian shakes her head, still smiling. "I guess you really were wasted last night."
"Yeah." I grin, quite proud of myself, for some reason. "Are you," I point at her, moving around the room, sitting myself on Sammy's empty bed, "Misha?" Sammy's bed is unmade. Because. I nod, because last night I fell asleep in it. With Sammy? I look back over at the girl, realising she'd been talking. "Sorry." Shaking my head. "S'alright." She shrugs, stretching her body against the ropes binding her in place, causing her breasts to rise as she flexes her stomach. My eyes automatically track the move, zeroing in. I can't help myself. "Like what you see?" She teases, doing a wriggle, making them bounce side to side. "I do." Smiling, fuck being embarrassed. I'm a little rope whore, and I'm not shy about it. "Did I do that to you?"
"Yes." She jerks her head at the bathroom. "I offered to let you tie me up in the shower, but," shrugging, "you said I'd be uncomfortable." She giggles. "Well. That particular conversation, bits of it, happened before. But anyway. Here I am."

There she is indeed. Whoever she is. Her Asian skin is, prehaps, slightly darker then I'd expect. And she's tiny. I'm average height for a girl, but if we had a face off she'd be looking me in the breasts. She's skinny too, I can't see a single muscle on her stretched out frame, and her exposed stomach is sunken, not an inch of fat on her. Combined with a young face the overall effect is that she's nowhere near old enough to drink, or vote. However, her breasts say otherwise. She's dressed in skintight faded blue jeans with ripped knees, but no shoes or socks. A pink thong strap sticks out of the jeans low waistband. Up top is a very small, tight fitted, black v necked tee. Her breasts, Got to be E's I muse, rise up off her frame, as though attempting to stab the ceiling. I can clearly see the outline of her bra, and a ton of cleavage, plus the hint of a tattoo on her upper chest and right upper arm, something black, and huge. The tee hangs off her breasts, exposing that sunken stomach. She's been tied up, with rope, to the top and bottom of my bed. Legs and arms together, stretched out tight, up and down. She's on the side of my bed nearest the wall. Short black hair is spiked up all over her head, with the tips dyed blonde. She isn't gagged.

"So, are you Misha?"
"Who?"
"Doesn't matter." I'm still sat on Sammy's bed, leaning forwards, elbows resting on my knees. Kind of semi purposefully giving this stranger girl, who I apparently knew well enough last night to tie up to my bed, a great view down my dress. "Who are you then?"
"You really don't remember?"
"I." Shrugging. "Sometimes, when I drink. Normally vodka. I." Shaking my head, but smiling. "I get horny, but forgetful too." Gesturing at the girl. "It's only because you're still dressed that I'm sure we didn't already fuck."
"Yes." She giggles. "You were quite the gentleman last night."
"Can you just tell me?" Standing, I walk across the room, and lay myself down beside her, on my back, resting my head on folded arms so we're both staring up at the ceiling. "For a start, what's your name?"
"Chloe."
"So definitely not Misha?"
"No. Who's Misha then?"
"I think," nodding, "that she was tied up here, like you are, yesterday."
"Wow." Chloe nods. "Got a regular revolving door of tied up girls thing going on here huh."
"I try." Giggling, Chloe joins in. "So, can you tell me our story?" Looking to my side, catching her looking at me, or more specifically at my breasts. I give them a shake. Chloe licks her lips. "Can you?" I ask. She shrugs. "Sure."

"A long time ago, far far away...."
"Do it properly." I nudge her with my elbow, smiling though. "What?" Smiling back. "Isn't that how all stories begin?"
"Fine. Go on."
"I will." Grinning. "So. Far far away, across campus." I laugh. "There was a shop. And in the shop worked a girl." She wriggles. "Of course, she wasn't tied up yet though."
"Of course."
"Anyway. One boring, slow night, a princess walked into the shop."
"Princess?" Laughing, looking down at myself. "Not sure I look the part."
"Hmm." Looking me up and down. "Not too many traditional roles for a girl in these stories though."
"Ah," waving a hand, "fuck tradition. Can't I be like a Demon or something?"
"Sure. Fine." Chloe pauses. "Okay. Into the shop walked a Demon, her wild blue hair and red dress striking, her lips like that of a snake."
"Snake?"
"You're piercings silly." Tutting. "I'm trying to make the story flow and sound good."
"Right. Sorry. Go on."
"Right. Um. 'Let me tie you up' demanded the Demon, for she could see that the poor shop worker was bored, and actually really into being a damsel. 'You can't' said the girl. 'At least not until midnight'. So the Demon left, with her potion of forgetting stuff, but, before she did, she marked the girl's arm with the sacred text. 'So you may find me when the moon is full' the Demon told the girl, leaving her alone again. And bored."
"Wait." Holding up a hand. "I marked you, for real?"
"Yes. Look." Chloe twists on the bed, managing to roll halfway onto her side, so I can clearly see 'Shark 47' written in my own slightly wobbly script, in huge letters that cover her whole forearm. "Oh." Chloe flops back down again, making her breasts jump. "Right. I see. Go on then, tell the rest."
"Right. So...."
"But no more Demon shit." I laugh as she pouts. "It's funny, but, just keep it simple. Please."
"Sure." A shrug. "So then. I didn't actually get off until almost four. The boss turned up, and roped me into a stock take. But I thought I'd come see you anyway." A smile. "You seemed pretty up for some fun, and I hate to turn down a good rope session just because it's almost dawn."
"Same." I nod, both of us grinning. "So." Chloe continues. "I found your keys hanging off the door handle. So I came in, and found you and.... Sammy?"
"Um."
"Blonde. Referee dress?"
"Sammy." I nod. "Right." Nodding back. "You were cuffed together, clothed, snoring. I was about to leave, chalk it up to a missed chance, maybe next time. All that. When Sammy's phone rings, waking her up. She," a laugh, "didn't seem that upset about my being in her room. More interested in the fact that it was someone called Seth calling."
"Seth." I nod. "An ex."
"Makes sense." Nodding. "I had to hold the phone for her, having quickly unbuckled that amazing looking gag...."
"I like it too." Grinning. "Quite the find."
"Indeed." Grinning back, prehaps Chloe, like me, is currently picturing the two of us sharing it. "So. Seth wanted to fuck. Apparently. So, I found the cuff keys. Which were still in the drawer by the way." Shaking her head, but smiling. "How were you planning on getting free?"
"Not a clue." I smile. "Would've been fun trying though."
"I'll bet." A shrug. "Not much more to tell. Had to turn on the light to find the key. That, plus having to move you all over to get Sammy free, woke you up. Sammy left, and, well." She grins. "You just kind of pushed me down on the bed, trussed me up, and then climbed up next to me."
"Oh." I'm not sure whether, normally, you'd apologise for something like that. "Well." Giving her arm ropes a good tug. "Seems, that, even wasted and tired, I did a good job."
"A little too good." Shaking her head. "I've kinda been desperate for a pee for the last hour. Do you suppose you could...?"
"Shit. Sorry." I spring into action, yanking at all the knots, freeing Chloe, scooting back to allow her to dash for the ensuite.

"Right." Re-emerging. "Better. Thanks."
"Welcome." I shrug, sat on the edge on my bed, having sorted and put away the gag and cuffs and rope littering the room whilst Chloe took care of her business. "So then," picking up my phone, wincing at the time. "Fuck."
"Didn't know it was already afternoon huh?" Waving her own phone at me, sliding it back into her butt pocket. "Miss any classes?"
"Yeah." I shrug. "Got one more at half two."
"Need to go do you?"
"I should." Shaking my head. "But. Fuck it. I'll just write the whole day off." I nod at her. "You?"
"Nah." Shaking her head. "Nothing important."
"So then." I gesture at my drawer. "Do we play? Or," pointing at the door, "do you got to go anyway?"

What happens next?
A- Carmen ties Chloe up naked in the shower, for a wash and a play.
B- Carmen let's Chloe hogtie her in some sexy lingerie.
C- Carmen hogties Chloe in just her thong.
D- The girls go to Chloe's room, where Carmen let's herself be tied to a metal floor to ceiling pole, in some sexy lingerie she bought along.
tickletied84
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tickletied84 »

Always happy to bring a smile to a face! Enjoyed Chloe telling the tale of being tied like a fairy tale....almost like a pantomime at times though :D

Hard choices this time...but D sounds most intriguing to me!
RiggerTom
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by RiggerTom »

All options seem good. I think I'll go with... A
Solarbeast

Post by Solarbeast »

I'll go for option D as well.
Ducttapelover93
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ducttapelover93 »

Fantastic story. I’m between B and D. I feel like D is gonna have some more fun opportunities though. So D for me.
RopeBunny
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by RopeBunny »

Just woken up and checked in.

D it is, a chance to move the action away from Carmen's room :D
RopeBunny
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by RopeBunny »

Carmen.

"Can we play," Chloe points at my drawer, "but," pointing with her other hand at the front door, "can we play in my room?"
"Sure." Nodding, grinning as I think of something Chloe's sure to appreciate. "Just give me a moment to change first."
"Course." Chloe sits herself down on Sammy's bed, which she pats. "I just don't want us to be disturbed is all."
"By Sammy?"
"I'm thinking more of that Seth chap."
"Oh." I nod. "Good point. She does sometimes like to bring guys back here." Pointing at my phone. "Usually she messages me first, but...."
"Hard to make a quick exit if one," Chloe winks, "or both of us, is tied up though."
"Indeed."
"So mine then?" I nod, rooting through my drawers, making sure to hide the thing, the surprise, bundling it up in other clothes. "What about your roommate?"
"She works Thursdays." A shrug. "Pulls an all day shift at the club."
"Right." Nodding, standing up and heading for the bathroom. "If you need extra stuff," I pause at the door, pointing to my bottom drawer, "help yourself." Chloe grins, and gets down off the bed, to kneel in front of my toy drawer. "My backpacks there." I point under my bed. "Just dump everything in it out."
"Got it." Giving me a thumbs up, without turning around. I go to change.

What I don't notice, as we leave, is that Chloe has fiddled with The Chart. Not only do I now have equal the checks that Sammy has, but a third, thin column, has been added down one side. The name Chloe is squeezed in at the top, written sideways, and she's awarded herself one check. All these alterations have been made in marker pen, so can't be erased.

Since both of us haven't eaten all day, we stop off for food first, grabbing a couple of filled sub rolls to eat as we walk. Just a simple cheese and onion for me, some kind of flavoured chicken for Chloe. We wash these down with a shared bottle of water. Chloe doesn't comment on my outfit choice of tight dark green leggings covered in black razor wire patterns and converse high tops, the same shoes I wore last night, with my same black zip front bones style hoodie, worn zipped up. Maybe she suspects I'm hiding something, which of course I am, but she doesn't ask. Nor do I ask exactly what she's piled into the now bulging backpack we take it in turns to carry. I guess we've each got surprises lined up for the other.

"So anyway," I ask, as we make our way towards Cheetah house, where Chloe's room is, "who's getting tied when we get to yours?"
"You are." Nodding, smiling. I smile back, happy, my stomach doing a loop the loop and my nipples tingling briefly agaisnt the thin fabric of my surprise.

"Here we are then." Chloe opens the door, gesturing me inside, following me in. The room, on the ground floor, and nearer the buildings middle then my own, is netherless no different in layout. Two beds, drawer units and a wardrobe each, one desk, one ensuite on the other side and a window between the beds. Also. "What the fuck is that?" I exclaim, walking over to the only thing that is different, because it appears they aren't identical after all. A slim shiny silver pole, metal I decide, giving it a tap, runs from floor to ceiling. I can't see any visible bolts or screws to keep it in place, but, when I give it a hard shake, the pole doesn't budge. "Did you guys draw the short straw?" I turn to Chloe, smirking.
"Short straw?"
"Yeah." Giving the pole another pat. "Is this like for running cables through, or water?" I touch it, expecting either heat or cold, but it's almost room temperature. "Is there one in each dorm, on each floor," I muse, "like a design flaw or something?"
"No." Shaking her head. "It's...."
"Shame you can't switch rooms really." I give the pole another pat. Chloe shakes her head, walking over too, the door having shut and clicked, like mine. "It's a stripper pole." Giving it a pat. "It's my roommates."
"Oh." Stepping back, looking again, seeing it now. "Right." I laugh. "Oops."
"Yeah." Laughing too, briefly. "The club she works in is a gentlemans one, you know, topless bar, dancers." Doing a twirl. "All that."
"So this is for practice?"
"And." Eying me up and down. "I hoped I could tie you to it?"
"Fuck yes." Grinning. "I'd love that." Chloe grins back. I point to the bathroom. "Just. Um. Let me pee." I wink. "And change."
"Change?"
"Didn't think I wanted tying in this baggy thing did you?" I tug at my hoodie. "Well." Chloe winks back. "I'd of gotten it off you somehow." We both laugh as I head to the ensuite, to pee, and strip.

"Ta dah." I strike a pose, legs spread slightly, one foot raised up onto my toes, knee bent. Arms held above me, like a magician revealing the completed trick. "Wow." Chloe looks up, her mouth dropping. "Fuck."
"Please." I giggle, dropping the pose, walking over. My lingerie is a one piece, though I'm also wearing black fishnet mesh stockings that climb up each leg, stopping quite close to my crotch. The mesh on these has gaps you could just about wriggle a finger through, with the top most part being all black. The lingerie itself is black lace, in flower like patterns where the occasional small solid section, like some of the petals, is strategically placed to cover both nipples. A narrow, maybe a hands width wide, strip of this lace runs up each side of my front, having split into two from the thong like tiny narrow triangle that just about hides my pussy, though there is an obvious twin bump to show the spot. A single thin black strap runs just below my breasts, with the lace running over my curves in a way that makes the gap in the middle wider, hugging my D's. The wide split means that the cleavage I'm showing runs the full length of my pressed together breasts, with most of the bottoms on display too. In fact I've no doubt I'm actually showing off more breast then the lingerie is covering. The outfit ties together behind my neck, and again at the back, level with the bottom of my chest. And, at the bottom, two final thin black straps run around my waist to connect with the thong piece as it rises out of my butt crack. The whole outfit makes me feel incredibly sexy, even more so given how it also shows off virtually my entire Kraken ink. Added to which I've put on bright red lipstick, and black eye flicks, with my blue hair, hanging loose and tumbling down over my shoulders, the final cherry on the top.

Chloe wastes no time in lashing me to the pole.

Directed by her I stand, my back resting against the metal shaft, arms by my sides. "I do love your ink." Chloe comments, having dumped my bag onto one of the beds, unzipping but not tipping the contents out. Instead she's pulled out around a half dozen lengths of coiled rope, one of which she's now using to bind my wrists behind me. Behind the pole too. "Thanks." I reply, trying not to wince each time Chloe pulls a knot tight, forcing my body closer to the pole, sealing me in. I'm pleased, happy, to discover she's doing a proper job, making sure everything's tight. Just like it should be. With the final metre or so Chloe attaches my wrists to the pole, then she repeats the process on my elbows. Binding these together, she manages to make them touch, on the other side of the pole from my body, which succeeds in thrusting my chest out quite some way, pushing my not very well covered D cups into the face of anyone who happens to walk into the room. Because the pole is in the middle of the room, and Chloe's tying me facing away from the window, which means that anyone walking through the door will see me first, front and centre like a nice decoration.

"Oops." She comments. "What's up?"
"Nothing," she giggles, "just, um, closing the curtains."
"Oh." I giggle too. "Do you think anyone saw?"
"Maybe." Chloe comes around in front of me, a cheeky smile on her face. "Sometimes Tasha," she waves an arm at the bed that doesn't have my backpack on it, "my roomie. Sometimes she forgets to close them when she's working out."
"Working out?"
"You know." Chloe pats the pole, next to my butt. I nod. "So people sometimes drift past, kinda on purpose, because they might catch a show."
"Yep." Shrugging. "Sorry."
"All good." I grin, actually mostly turned on at the idea of some stranger having seen me being tightly tied up. True, they only saw my back, but there's plenty of flesh back there right now thanks to the skimpy lingerie, plus my tattoos, most notably from that angle the huge black star centred on my butthole. I idly begin to daydream up kidnap scenario's whilst Chloe finishes tying me up, a smile on my face as I sometimes picture her being taken hostage too.

My ankles are bound together next, followed by two seperate ropes bracketing my knees. All three ropes are also tied to the pole, meaning that I'm now trussed up in five places, and each of those is keeping me firmly fixed in place too.

"There." Stepping back, admiring both me and her ropework on me I'd imagine. Chloe laughs as I do a little wriggle, proving to both myself and her exactly how tightly she's bound me. "What," I look down, "no rope for my tits?"
"Maybe after." Waving my comment away, sniffing her armpit. "If you don't mind, sexy captive of mine, some of us have been in the same clothes for twenty-four hours now."
"Sure." Nodding. "Fine fine. Go take a shower. I'll just wait patiently here and talk to myself."
"You do that."
"Unless someone wants to gag me that is?"
"After my shower." Chloe answers, not even turning around as she walks into the ensuite, carrying a handful of clothing, the door almost fully closing behind her.

"Could've at least gagged me." I mutter, having a second, more involved, struggle, straining each limb in turn, confirming the absence for certain of any slack or easy to reach knot. "Honestly." I tell the ensuites door, as the sound of a shower running drifts through the gap. "I bet if I get kidnapped they remember to gag me." I stick my tongue out at the door. "And you."

What happens next?
A- After her shower Chloe ballgags Carmen, adding more ropes as she plays.
B- Chloe doesn't even get a shower, her phone rings, an emergency at the shop. Instead of untying Carmen, in a rush and not really thinking straight, she adds a gag, then abandons her.

(only two choices, but I want to develop this little scene before offering to add the roommate or a kidnapping, or a pissed off Sammy, into the mix)
Solarbeast

Post by Solarbeast »

Definitely option B this time
Ducttapelover93
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ducttapelover93 »

Oh definitely B. That seems like it’s gonna be a lot of fun. Live the story great job!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic