Boredom Breaker V2 (vote story) (F+/F+) [FINISHED]

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Ducttapelover93
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ducttapelover93 »

I gotta say A. C sounds so good, but I like Carmen being on the receiving end.
tickletied84
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tickletied84 »

Ooh, tough choices again. I think I'll have to say C though!
Rdo4y8
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Rdo4y8 »

I also like Carmen in charge. Let’s roll with B.
antoinedt
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by antoinedt »

C
Why do they say "Mmmmmpphhh" for gags that are not covering the mouth or keeping the lips together? Shouldn't it be more like "aaarrrgggghhh"? I guess pirate noises aren't as tasteful... 🤷
RopeBunny
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by RopeBunny »

Option C it is, I've got all day, so should be up by tonight :D
RopeBunny
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by RopeBunny »

Carmen.

In hindsight we should've walked through the centre of campus. The quicker route. And, I mean, its not really like I would've sold Chloe to some horny guy or girl. Maybe.

On the other hand, this will, I've no doubt, be fun too.

Feeling bad for her, not wanting any undue attention to spoil the fun buzz of being tied up outdoors, of being under my control, I point out the woodland to Chloe. "How's about a short cut?" I offer, which earns me a funny look from her. "Yes yes." Waving a hand. "I know it isn't actually a short cut. But," I point in the other direction, down one of the campus roads, a scattering of students easily visible wandering around, "would you rather wander through campus?" Chloe looks, at the people, then gives her head a small shake, and sets off towards the woodland. "Good choice." Nodding, I jog briefly to catch up, falling into step beside her.

The woodland, part of the original farms border, now part of campus, is used by the Forestry students for practice. We manage it, carrying out surveys of the trees, on the lookout for any in need of removal, and each year a select few are felled regardless, with an equal or greater number of saplings being planted to replace them. Going through the woods, following the paths, some wide enough for a tractor, some narrow, isn't a shortcut back to any of the dorms. It is direct, we'll pass by nothing else on our way, but this will be like taking the outer edge of a circle, rather then cutting through the middle.

Luckily, I know the woods well. They aren't large, so, it would be hard to get properly lost, but, I can keep the two of us on the better paths. Keep us pointed at the dorms despite the many twists and turns.

I manage, somehow despite my love of both talking and teasing, to remain silent as we walk. Chloe, due to her tape and panty gag, couldn't reciprocate any conversational gambit I tried anyway. She stays by my side, trusting me to keep us on track it seems, stopping and patiently waiting on the two occasions I get distracted by a particular tree or shrub. I mean, tied up braless girl bouncing along beside me and all I notice is that the Hazel is looking ready to coppice. Now that's dedication to my chosen field.

We're quite close to the dorms when we meet Sammy. She isn't hiding, doesn't jump out. She's, as we round a corner, stood leaning agaisnt a tree up ahead, wearing tight white jeans tucked into black steel toed boots and a grey fitted tee with JCB written in black on the front over the small humps her bra covered breasts are making. Her blonde hair, shaved on both sides, partially obscures her left eye as the long bit left on top tumbles down.

"Afternoon girls," tipping us a salute, levering herself up off the tree as we approach, "nice afternoon for a walk huh?"
"Got the weather for it." I agree, nodding, staring up at the blue sky above. "What's up roomie?"
"Well," looking from me to Chloe, "here's the thing. When I got home earlier, for a shower, I found this." Rooting around in the backpack at her feet, which I didn't see at first, she pulls out a sheet of paper and waves it at me. "And this is?" I take it. "Oh." And then I giggle. Because it's her chart, sorry, it's The Chart. And I can't but laugh, because Chloe's name is on here, and I'm somehow tying with Sammy for points.

"I just want to know which of you did it?" Sammy tells us. "Because it could only of been one of you two."
"Good logic." I nod, looking at Chloe, probably smirking behind all that tape, because, I definitely didn't do it. "So, um," looking at Sammy, actually glad for now that Chloe can't talk, "let's say it was me who," I smile, "decided to even the score. What happens next?"
"Well." She looks down at her bag. "Then, roomie, I'm going to have to take you home with me."
"And then?" Because I want to hear her say it, to make sure that I'm not going to lie for nothing. "And then," Sammy winks, knowing she's baiting her hook in a way irresistible to me, which is the whole point, "I'll ensure you remain trussed up," she winks, "but unsatisfied, for at least the rest of the day."
"Oh." Just the thought of what she's implying, the various ways it'd be possible for me to be 'unsatisfied' whilst tied up, has me tingling. "Well." I grin, putting both hands behind my back. "In that case, roomie, it was totally me."
"Okay." Nodding. "Good. Come on then." Sammy picks up her bag, and makes to walk off, clearly trusting in my love of tight ropes to ensure I follow. "You're," I step in front of her," not tying me up now?"
"Well." A shrug. "If I'd had to, you know, if neither of you had admitted it. Then sure. But I see no need now."
"But," I flash her a grin, "what if I run."
"I don't think so."
"No." I look glum, that's what I get for having a reputation as a rope slut. "Can we just pretend I might run?"
"Really?"
"Please." I nod. "Just, you know," pointing, "let Chloe go too please." I shrug. "Only fair."
"Sure." Nodding. "Okay then, Carmen, we'll play your way."
"Excellant." I grin, replacing my wrists behind me again. "No no." Shaking her head at me. "Your way, but my way too." Dumping the bag back down, rummaging inside. "Hold on."

First, producing a knife, one of those folding ones with multiple attachments, perfect for camping, or even fixing things, Sammy cuts Chloe loose, taking care not to cut any skin as she saws through all my layers of tape. "There," pulling the briefs out of Chloe's mouth, giving me a smile as she tosses them into her open bag, "off you go then."
"Oh." Chloe looks at me, and I can see her trying to decide whether she should tell the truth. I shake my head at her. "What?" Sammy asks, seeing our silent exchange. "Nothing." Shaking my head. "Chloe was just going," I give the tiny Asian a look, "right?"
"Um." She looks at Sammy, apparently Chloe has some sort of truth compulsion thing. "It was me," she points, back into the bag where the folded Chart went, "I did it." She laughs. "You?"
"Yes."
"No." Shaking my head, turning to Chloe. "I did it, and I'm getting tied up. Someone else has to go check on Mckenzie." I look her in the eye. "Remember?"
"Tell you what." Sammy, shrugging. "Fuck this." She points at Chloe. "You want some of what Carmen's getting. Fine." She rummages around in her bag. "Stay. Get tied up, and we'll all go check on Mckenzie together."
"Good." Chloe nods, giving me a smile, though whether because she's now taking her fiar share of the blame, or whether she actually just wanted to be tied up too, I couldn't say.

"Right then, girls," pulling out rope, and other things, "just let me work."

And, whilst she's tying us, though by that point we're both gagged, and so can't answer back, I hear Sammy mutter. "Just who the fuck is Mckenzie?"

The two of us stand still, side by side, and let Sammy work on us as she sees fit, exchanging the occasional grin as we're trussed up.

Firstly, Sammy strips us both of our tops, my hoodie is dropped on the floor, but Chloe's tee is jammed into Sammy's bag, out of which she pulls a plain grey zip front hoodie, chucking that down atop mine. "Nice ink." She comments, walking around Chloe, coming behind us both with a handful of coiled rope, rope that she uses to bind our arms behind us. One length is for our wrists, placed together, the other pulls our elbows together behind us, thrusting out our chests slightly, an impressive sight given how many large breasts we have between us. Next up are collars, from my stock, as I imagine are the ropes. One is basically my backup, just a simple wide black leather strap with a buckle fastening and a single silver ring at the front. The other though, the one Sammy fixes to my neck, is my own personal collar, for when I feel that way inclined. A slim band of metal, made to measure and therefore skintight, it too has a single metal ring at the front. My collar fixes together at the back using a special hex bolt, meaning it isn't easy to remove. I do have a hex spanner in my drawer, but something tells me it isn't there any longer. After the collars, and thankfully nobody's come along and found Sammy tying up two of her fellow students, who happen to be topless, it's time for gags. Both Chloe and me are ballgagged. Nothing fancy, my own large ball is currently filling up Mckenzie's mouth, but the balls, white on me and red on Chloe, are still large enough to prevent any talking, large enough to force our mouths wide, making us bite down onto the always strange tasting rubber. Both balls are buckled tightly behind our heads, just as all the ropes were yanked tight every chance Sammy got.

Slipping a hoodie on to each of us, Sammy zips up the front, and puts up the hood, before stuffing the empty arms into the hoodies front pockets. It'll never pass close inspection, but, from a distance, or a casual glance, Chloe and I appear fine, untied, with maybe just some interesting lipstick on. Our bound arms and lack of bra are hidden, kind of.

Lastly, Sammy attaches simple dog leads to each collar, short brown leather ones about two metres long, with a metal clip at one end and a leather loop to hold at the other. She reshoulders her backpack, and, taking the loops in one hand, grasping hold of both, we set off walking for Cheetah, which, having taken Chloes key from her jeans pocket, along with both our phones and all the keys I was carrying, she knows is where we need to go.

Somehow we see nobody, even inside Cheetah, walking the corridors, there's a lack of people, and soon enough we're outside Chloe, and Mckenzie's door.

It's only at this point I think that Mckenzie, and Beth for that matter, are only expecting me to return, not me plus Chloe plus Sammy. And, as both girls were in a pretty helpless state when I left them, they don't really have much say in what happens to them now that Sammy's quite clearly in charge.

Oops.

What happens next?
A- Opening the door, Mckenzie's still there, Beth's gone. Sammy ties Chloe up in the shower, naked and standing, but without water, so she can work on Carmen.
B- Only Mckenzie's still there, still tied naked and gagged. Sammy, just about, manages to tie Carmen and Chloe to the same bed, all three girls naked side by side, then she abandons them.
C- Sammy ties Chloe up in the shower, water running, and hogties Carmen on the empty bed. Whilst she's doing this though Beth is getting free. Beth trusses Sammy up to the stripper pole, then leaves all four girls in various helpless poses and states of undress.
tickletied84
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tickletied84 »

Nice continuation. I'm going for A this time :D
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

C for me of course 👍💖
Solarbeast

Post by Solarbeast »

Let’s see what new girl Beth can do. So it’s option C for me as well.
RiggerTom
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by RiggerTom »

C
RopeBunny
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by RopeBunny »

Morning all :D

Since I'm here now, with a day I can use for writing stretched out before me, let's close this down, and give me something to do :lol:

C it is, I'll try to have it up by midnight. Thanks.
RopeBunny
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by RopeBunny »

Carmen.

Opening the door, I'm the first one through. Which means only I see both the fact of Mckenzie suddenly rolling back over, from having been looking at Beth's wrists I think. Also, I get to see the, again brief, look of confusion both girls give my gagged face before first Chloe then Sammy step through the door behind me, and confusion is replaced by other emotions.

Mostly a glare from Beth, and amusement from Mckenzie.

-----

Sammy.

"Hello ladies." I grin, stepping into the room behind Carmen and Chloe, both being remarkably good girls so far, which I'd expect from Carmen regardless given what I know of her enjoys list. Which would just read rope rope rope rope rope, and so on. But Chloe's a relative unknown. She untied me, before, having randomly appeared in my actual dorm room in the dark hours of early morning without ready access to a key, that I'm aware of anyway, then stayed as I left. We barely even talked. It appears her list would mirror Carmen's though, crazy pair.

Of the two girls here, bound side by side naked to a bed, I know Beth, and her glare makes me laugh. Beth's a fluffy bunny teacher, which would make the pink haired fake breasted girl beside her Mckenzie. "Bobby says hi." I tease Beth, waving, making her grunt and wriggle agaisnt her tight ropes, whoever tied them both up clearly only left the minimum of slack. Mckenzie lays still, giving all three of us stood by the door an amused look. I've no idea of her enjoys list, whether being trussed up naked is just a normal Tuesday night for her, I mean, it's Thursday, but you know what I mean. She doesn't appear upset to be helpless and on display anyway.

"Be with you both soon," I wave a hand, dismissing both tied girls for now, "and you." Stepping passed Chloe, guiding Carmen over to the empty bed. "Take a seat." She does, sitting herself down facing the other two, legs hanging off the bed, feet resting on the floor. Taking a moment I remove her shoes, tossing them over by the door, then I unzip and remove her hoodie, which joins her shoes. "There," I smile, looking at the three in turn, "now you can all compare breasts whilst I take care of Chloe."

I leave the three alone, and lead Chloe through to the bathroom.

"Right." Closing the door behind me, grinning at the skinny small Asian with the impossibly large breasts. "I'm, kinda, going to do you a favour." She gives me a quizzical sideways look. "I'm going to tie you up in there, pointing at the shower stall, "get you all nice and wet," winking, unable to resist the flirt, "then. I'll leave you to soak. Get clean, whilst I take care of Carmen. And if you like," being bold, not asking, because why should I have too, I step forwards and grab a double handful of breasts, squeezing them like dough, "after. I'll come back and show you some attention." I grin as Chloe moans, eyes closing, wriggling her bound arms as I continue to knead her chest. "Would you like that?" I ask. Still moaning, she nods. "Good." Letting go. "I'm going to untie, and strip you. Be a good girl and don't fight when I truss you back up, and you get some nice hot water. Okay?" She nods again. "Good girl." I smile, and get to work.

Naked, I get a good look at both her breasts and tattoo, both of which are huge, and impressive. "Nice." I comment, tracing the inkwork as it runs over one breast, but letting my trailing finger run wide, flicking her nipple before I lift my hand away. Chloe sighs. I do so enjoy being in charge, I think, spinning her around, getting to work on her ropes.

Untied and no longer collared or leashed, but still tightly gagged, Chloe steps into the shower, I follow her in. The stall is square, and small, barely large enough for the two of us, thank fuck we're both skinny. A hinged glass door forms the whole of one wall, with a lip below you need to step over, an obvious hazard clearly overlooked at the design stage. Opposite the door is the shower head. A shiny pipe juts out horizontally from the wall right up near the ceiling, tip toe height for me, but way too high for tiny Chloe, around the showers centre the pipe does a sharp right angle, heading down, ending in a small, cheap, head. The flow is, mostly, good, though somewhat weak compared to home. Bizarrely, though for me, today, it's almost as though the designer knew of my plans, the pipe from the wall is actually two pipes, with a join close to the right angled turn complete with two large clamps, both significantly wider then the pipe, spaced about three inches apart. There's no way Chloe's complete lack of weight, because she looks like she could go shopping in the child's section of most clothing stores, breasts aside, will damage the pipe, I decide, nodding, fetching the rope from my back pocket.

Binding her wrists crossed in front of her, Chloe watching as I do, flinching briefly but not yelping each time I yank a knot, I make sure everything's tight, then, stepping in close, feeling her breasts squashing into my toned belly- because she's much shorter then me -I stand on my toes, and feed the two ends of the excess rope over the pipe. Making sure the rope is located in the groove between the two clamps I wrap both ends around a couple of times, then pull. Chloe moans, her eyes going wide in surprise, as my strength easily pulls first her arms up over her head, then her whole body taut. I keep yanking though, not allowing the rope to slacken, pleased the shower has been built to take some abuse. I tug until Chloe's body is tight, her arms reaching up, stretching fingers nowhere near the pipe though, her belly pulled flat by her reaching arms, her breasts sitting high on her chest, nipples poking at me. I don't suspend her, lest it become too painful, but I bring her almost to tiptoes, meaning she'll find no relief, won't be able to ease any of the tension I've just forced on her. Having reached this point I quickly tie the rope off, all the knots against the pipe, way out of her reach. She's stuck here now.

In the bathroom cupboard, underneath the sink, I find two different bottles of shower gel: one mint, one citrus. With a shrug I take both, grinning as I stand at the showers open door, squirting Chloe all over, giggling as, without any prompting, she does a slow spin on the spot, allowing me to coat her whole naked body in gel. "Good." Nodding, replacing the shower gel, though maybe, depending on my mood, I'll need it later. If I decide to come and join Chloe anyway. "Ready?" I ask. "Want to get wet?" Chloe rolls her eyes at my bad pun, and for all I know she's already, rope lover that she appears to be, damp between the legs anyway, but nods. "Okay." Leaning in I turn the water on, bringing the temperature up to warm, but not hot, setting the pressure to about a third, enough to tease, to help her get clean. And maybe, if she stays here long enough I think, grinning as I see the water cascading down over Chloes head and face, the stall too small and her ropes too tight for her to escape the flow, it'll all just start to become like a form of fun torture. "Enjoy." I wink, Chloe moans back, her hair already plastered to her face. I shut the stall door, and head out to deal with Carmen.

-----

Carmen.

Beth's free.

I've no idea how she managed it, I tied Mckenzie way too tightly for her to help, and I thought I tied both girls too well for any escape to be possible. But no, just before Sammy reappears, Beth slips a hand free, and gives me a cheeky wave. And then Mckenzie grunts, wriggles, the only one of us facing the bathroom door and also paying attention. Beth slips her hand back inside the now useless knot, just as a grinning Sammy comes around the bed, to stand in front of me.

"I'll deal with you two in a moment." Waving an arm behind her, dismissing a free Beth. Her mistake I think, grinning inside, already looking forward to what might occur when Beth chooses her moment. Because she's clearly waiting. It doesn't even bother me, as Sammy pulls out rope from her bag, kneeling next to my feet, that I'm getting tied up when Beth could be freeing us all. I'm sure she'll free us after, once Sammy leaves. Or something.

Keeping my dark green with black razor wire leggings on, though whether or not she's noticed my complete lack of underwear beneath, and she is pretty close to my crotch, Sammy binds my legs together. Starting with my ankles, she wraps and ties below the knees, and high up on my thighs too, making sure everything's tight. Next are the breasts, rope fed above and below my D cups, tied off repeatedly behind me as Sammy leans in close, she finishes by bringing the rope over my shoulder, down and then back up between my breasts, over the other shoulder, making sure I'm squeezed nicely. "Shame I didn't think to bring toys with me." Sammy winks, tying a knotted crotch rope over my leggings, ignoring the bag full of my own fun things that she placed onto the floor before tying me. I can't help the moan that escapes as she yanks the rope under me, pressing the knot into my pussy, sealing my leggings into my buttcrack and slit. "Almost done." Winking, tying my wrists to my waist with a seperate rope, before pushing me over onto the bed properly, rolling me onto my belly, and finishing the hogtie. My ankles are joined to my elbows, Sammy using all her considerable strength to pull in the slack, forcing my gasping body around into a curve, lifting my head and breasts, plus my legs, up off the mattress. She ties the rope off, then, as a final final touch, my hair is tied with rope into a loose knotted tail, wrapped and knotted through again, which Sammy ties to my ankles too, forcing my head to remain lifted, facing straight ahead. By this point even my breathing sounds like constant quiet moans as my body protests against the strain it's been put under, a restrictive tie I already know I'll be unable to escape on my own. "There." Grinning, picking up my still attached leash, giving it a tug as though expecting me to come to her. I try, wriggling my bound body on the bed, managing almost nothing save tipping myself over, onto my side, where I stare at her as drool begins leaking from my gag. "Now that's a picture." Sammy grins. "Finally got you trussed good and tight huh." I moan, not even able to nod. She laughs. "Well, I...."

And then Beth pounces.

It's, surprisingly, a very one sided fight. Any day, given her obvious fitness level compared to Beth, her muscle and lack of a big belly, I'd bet on Sammy to win. But Beth has surprise, plus she's prepared.

All the time Sammy was enjoying her victory, staring down at me, grinning like a winner, and I'd hate to see what all this would've done to The Chart, Beth was sitting up, quietly freeing her ankles. Climbing slowly, quietly, over Mckenzie, who stayed quiet too. She even had time to prepare, to pre knot some rope into something that looked almost like handcuffs, a small double loop, joined in the middle, making three of them out of her own ropes and some extra from some luckily nearby, discarded earlier by me.

And Sammy has no clue what's going on. Grabbed from behind, dragged backwards, her wrists and elbows have been secured behind the pole before she's even thought to look behind her. "Hey." Struggling, though by now it'll do her no good. "Beth. Fucking...."
"No." Scooping up her own ballgag, jamming it into Sammy's mouth, yanking it tight. "Fucking. Bobby." Beth grunts, talking as she works, adding more and more rope, trussing Sammy to the pole. "You little fucking man stealing bitch." Tightening the wrist and elbow ropes, lashing them to the pole. "Now you can, fucking," tying Sammy's wriggling upper legs, matching her ankles and knees, holding her tight to the pole in five seperate places, forcing Sammy to be still, because the tight ropes are now holding her in place. "There." Smiling, coming to stand in front of Sammy. "Only a shame I can't strip you," fingering Sammy's top as the bound girl curses, wriggling what little she can. "But," a shrug, stepping back, hunting out her clothes and phone, plus her tablet, bundling it all up into her arms, Beth shrugs, winking, "I'm late for class you see."

And then she leaves, before I realise her intentions to go, without untying anyone. She doesn't even look across at me, or Mckenzie, and with the bathroom door mostly shut, plus the sound of the water, whatever state Chloe's in she'll be clueless to all of this.

Beth abandons all four of us, and I don't think, based on Mckenzie still being bound and my own super tight feeling ropes, that any of us can get free without help.

At least the door closes behind her. Or at least, I think I heard it click?

What happens next?
A crazed fan, or a girl from a rival college, or.... someone anyway, a girl, gets in the room, and kidnaps one of the girls. But does she take
A- Sammy, tied clothed to the pole.
B- Mckenzie, tied naked to her bed.
C- Carmen, hogtied in just green leggings on Chloe's bed.
D- Chloe, tied naked in the shower.
Or, though fair warning it may (depending on my thought process) just lead to the same choice as above, would you like
E- A chapter of me, doing my best to be creative and not repetitive (so a short chapter ;) :lol: ) as I describe all four girls helpless struggles. None will get free though.
tickletied84
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tickletied84 »

Well, I think you're wonderfully creative, and enjoy it when your mind seems to wander through the thoughts of tied girls - so I'd have to go for E.
RiggerTom
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by RiggerTom »

Gonna have to go with E
RopeBunny
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by RopeBunny »

[mention]Ducttapelover93[/mention] you'll get another chance ;)

E it is, thought it might be :lol: tonight or tomorrow for posting.

As I said above though, fair warning, I shall most likely be offering up the same A-D choices after this brief aside.
RopeBunny
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by RopeBunny »

Chloe.

"I think I'm clean now." Is what I would say, if I weren't gagged, and if anyone were actually in the room.

Sammy left me here, in the shower, underneath the kind of warm, but at least not cold- yet -running water. She closed the door to a crack, though I can't easily see it anyway since the door shares the same wall as the back of the shower stall I'm in. And the constant hiss and clatter of the water masks all sound anyway. They could, all four of them, be gone, and I wouldn't know.

Where would they go? Fuck knows, but I'd like to think Carmen at least, were she able, would come and play with me. She wouldn't need to untie me, not at first anyway, just splash some more of that shower gel around, get us both all nice and slick, then she can rub that amazing tattooed body all over mine, squash her D cups into my D cups. If she bends down first. Ha. Damn but I'm short.

Makes bondage fun though. My tiny body, I get teased for being a child plenty, even with this chest, makes for some interesting tie up twists. I don't know anyone else who can be stretched out across a single bed, one limb pointed at each corner, and be so small that my being tied so makes the bed appear to be, almost, a double.

When I was eighteen I took a gap year, went to work in Vegas, seemed like a good plan to get paid whilst experiencing that crazy city. A good dodge. The job wasn't fancy, I cleaned in one of the hotels, did a couple of shifts a week as the room service guy: you want something, anything, at any hour. I'll take care of that for you sir. About nine months into the job, on room service call out, a party of rich guys up in the posh suites called down for a bunch of random crap. They were doing a late night check out, wanted to beat the traffic, drive home as the sun rose, be with their wives in time for breakfast. Letting myself in, knocking first, I placed the pile of random items, mostly favourite food stuffs, some cooked fresh in the hotel kitchen, and went looking for someone to sign my delivery ticket. What I found was a mostly high mostly wasted guy, who, deep into his own little fantasy, thought that it was me, not the pile of stuff, he was signing for, and so I needed to be packed, ready for the journey home.

In truth I likely could've fought, or shouted, my way out of trouble, but I was too surprised, and in honesty too turned on at the implications of what was happening, to protest or try and stop him. Using mostly silk ties I was bound into a tight hogtie, and gagged, then shoved into the guys wheeled suitcase still wearing my tight white shirt and short black skirt with black tights uniform. Zipped up, I was taken downstairs by one of the staff, alongside the other luggage, and, because hotel staff are nothing if not helpful, loaded into the parties SUV, in the boot with the other three guys cases.

It all made the news, at a local level anyway. The guys wife saw to that after she opened his suitcase, the guy having fallen into bed within minutes of returning home. But the hotel paid me well to stay silent, putting me on the next plane home with a cheque, and a glowing reference.

I still look back on it as a fun adventure.

The water, because I should really pay attention to the now. It isn't a bad place to be tied. Kind of annoying though, constantly pouring down over me. A form of torture you might even say, something I can't escape, at best I can only angle myself so at least it isn't falling down over my eyes and gag.

I'm just really lonely. Surely Sammy's done with Carmen by now? She must at least be tied up. "Hey." I'd shout, again, if I could. "Come check whether or not I'm clean yet."

"Anyone?"

-----

Sammy.

Well now I'm glad there isn't, currently, an active Chart.

Also, if anyone's asking, I'm quite glad Beth didn't have time to strip me.

Should've kept it simple. Having found my Chart, I knew, because when it comes to promising rope, that Carmen wouldn't be able to resist volunteering herself the guilty party, whether she was or not, I was resolved to a plan. Find Carmen. Dangle the promise of tight ropes and plenty of teasing before her. Get her back to our room, our safe and private room where there's zero chance of my getting jumped, like now. Tie Carmen up. Keep Carmen tied up, possibly even overnight. And, the longer she remains tied, the longer I remain in charge, the more checks I'd get to add to my new Chart, which I'd make once the busty blue haired rope slut was properly put in her preferred helpless state.

And then Chloe went and made me greedy, her own braless big breasted body just begging to be tied up too. And I reasoned, debating a change of plans, I really could make a real three way Chart. I could beat them both, easily. So, throwing caution to the wind, off we went to Chloe's, and disaster.

Not that Beth isn't justified in what she's done. I'll just have to hope I'm the first to free myself.

Then, free, I'll take Carmen, take her back to our dorm. I'll do it properly, nobody tied up, nobody naked, we'll walk as friends and arouse no suspicion. I know she'll comply if I make the same rope promise again. I'll, probably, even untie Mckenzie and Chloe before I leave. Well, Chloe anyway. That little Asians way too small to best me, I'll leave her to sort out the pink haired unknown, who for all I know fights like a girl possessed.

For about the fifth time I have a struggle, looking over to see Carmen still laying on her side, watching me as I do. I still can't find any slack, or any reachable knots. But Beth tied me in a hurry, which gives me hope. I wink at Carmen, eying up all thet exposed flesh I tied up not too long ago, a body made to be tied if ever I saw one. In response she moans, wriggles her body. Is she making her breasts bounce on purpose? Is she flirting with me?

I keep up my struggles, because, if I don't, then one of the others will get free first, which means I won't be in charge.

And, I do love being in charge.

-----

Mckenzie.

What a nuts day.

I probably should've stayed in work, kept going for the whole shift. But I've been pushing hard recently, working all the hours the boss offered, saving for some wheels and the lessons to drive them. Bike, car, honesty I'm not sure which? Just some freedom would be nice.

Today though, the club was slow, so I took the early finish. The other two girls working the shift were both single Mums, more in need of the cash then me. Thought to myself 'go home Kenz, catch up on that coursework.'

But, instead, here I am, tied to my own bed, naked.

At least at work I'd be getting paid to get my bits out.

She was cute though, the girl who persuaded me to play this strange game, a game who's rules I've not had explained to me. I'd wager not even busty blue hair over there in the tight as fuck looking hogtie knows the complete rulebook. And, despite what she might think, she didn't trick me into this. I'm not that dumb. She offered to involve me in something fun, and, because I really wasn't in the mood for coursework anyway, I agreed.

Just didn't expect to be abandoned in a room full of tied up girls.

I mean. How is this supposed to end? Because, I sure as shit can't get free, I've tried, lots, and there's just no give in the knots busty blue hair used to truss me up. How Beth managed it is anyone's guess. Looking around the room now, including a glance at the mostly closed bathroom door, I'm not really sure what any of the three others will do, if and when one of them manages to escape.

Of all things, my mind drifts to my stalker.

Nothing really, certainly I'm not worried. Some guy, well, photos of some guy anyway. And I'm sure it's the same person. Three times now I've had to block and delete a new Facebook friend, at the same time the same person, same photos anyway on both sites, I've had to block on my Instagram. The guy is always young, like late twenties young, always buff like an athlete, and two out of three have been heavily tattooed.

Should I be worried? Looking down at my rounded breasts, rising up perfectly off my skinny chest, looking up at my tightly roped wrists, it occurs to me this, tying me up naked, is probably the sort of thing a crazy stalker would do.

The thought makes me smirk behind my tightly strapped ballgag, which by the way is way too fucking huge. I look over again at Carmen, who gives me a moan for my troubles, wriggling her bound body, either in invitation, or just saying 'hello.' Regardless, the thing amusing me is that, busty blue hair beat my maybe stalker to it this time.

-----

Carmen.

I think I'm, probably, the only girl here definitely having fun. Certainly I'd bet I'm the only one happy to remain here all night.

If it comes to that, which it might, given I can no longer see a distinct sunlight shine from beyond the closed curtains, and the room is starting to look gloomy.

Of course, I can't see Chloe. I can hear the water, the clatter of it hitting both the shower stall walls and floor. Is she tied up in there? If she was, is she still? My current view doesn't include the bathroom door but there's no way she could sneak passed, because I can see the main door out, and it hasn't opened since Beth left, abandoning the four of us here.

Which. Was. Hilarious. Though, again, I'm probably the only one here who's such a huge rope slut that she actually welcomes being abandoned and helpless. The thrill of all this, of the completely out of my hands unknown going forwards, because, I am helpless, properly so. No way of escaping, and. Hi, rope slut here. No wish to either.

Is that a healthy thing? To want to be in a position where what happens next is completely out of your control. Probably not. Is it what I want? Yes. Fuck yes even.

Looking across at Mckenzie, enjoying the shape of her as I do, she seems to of given up too. Guess I did too good a job binding her then.

Seeing her stretched out like that, to one side of a single bed, reminds me of my first tie.

As a single parent, Dad couldn't always take me to work with him. I had school for a start, which I had to attend. But, as a single parent, the sole earner, Dad couldn't exactly work school hours only. So growing up I had plenty of babysitters, and family friends. Enough to make a small army if I looked back now and counted every last one.

For awhile, just after starting Comprehensive, aged eleven I think, Dad had gotten friendly enough with the single Mum of a girl in my year, a Mum who also worked, that for around six months the two of them allowed that, together, her daughter and me could be trusted alone in either house for up to three hours every night after school. That we could cook and eat a simple dinner, and wait for both adults to finish. My Dad out in the forest, her Mum in the local supermarket.

What we ended up doing, mostly, was tying each other up.

Her name was Florence. She's still a Facebook friend, but she's married now, happily, with twin boys. She was a big girl, the opposite of my eternally skinny frame, but, at twelve she already had a good pair of C cups to match her rounded belly. My own chest was later in coming, remaining an A or B until the summer after I turned twelve, when I returned in September a D cup.

I wouldn't swear on it before a judge, but, I think tying up was her idea. What I do remember is the tingle I felt, a smaller, more nervous, version of what I still feel today when I'm either tied up, or know that ropes are in my immediate future. That first time, I remember being at her house. Florence's bedroom was pink, full of cuddly toys and makeup, the exact opposite of my room, which would almost pass for a boys room with all the posters of tractors on the walls. Seriously, pick a side already, John Deere or Massey Ferguson. I do remember that stripping down to my bra and pants was my idea. I remember it seemed really important, for some reason, to not be tied up in my uniform. Florence used our school ties to bind me to the bed, the same way Mckenzie's tied now. She laid next to me, also in her bra and pants. Maybe we took off our uniforms so we could use our ties for the tie? It's crazy enough to be something I'd try and suggest, an excuse to add some spice to an idea that was giving me happy butterflies. And, well, whatever my reasoning for stripping Florence joined me.

There wasn't any kissing, or touching. Not until we'd been playing tie ups for three months, by which point I was, sometimes, topless when getting tied, which Florence certainly seemed to appreciate. She never went beyond a bra and thong whenever I tied her though, probably because of nerves. I never asked why, because it didn't matter. I still got to touch her larger breasts, once she was tied. I used to love the way she'd squrim as I reached down inside her bra cup to gently tweak her nipples.

And then my Dad and her Mum had a falling out, and that was the end of that.

Of us all Sammy seems the most determined to get free. She keeps struggling, something I have yet to see Mckenzie do. I'm guessing she tried and failed enough times whilst I was gone. Of us all I'd say Sammy has the best chance at freedom too, without any outside influence anyway. Beth, due to her newbie status, probably can't tie someone up for shit. And she was rushed into tying Sammy, trying to get my blonde roomie immobilised quickly, after which she left without even checking her work.

Stretching my tightly hogtied body, the tie is uncomfortable, but that doesn't mean I hate it, I look over at her, seeing her looking back at me. We share the look for a moment, passing eye contact back and forth, and then she sets about struggling again. I silently wish her luck, not at all bothered about what fate might befall me whoever gets free first really, because I've no doubt it'll be a fun adventure regardless.

What happens next?
Well, and look at that I went and invented some fun (I think) options for everyone to choose between, all whilst writing this chapter.
So, will it be
A- Mckenzie's stalker, a girl, turns up, and kidnaps her out to the girls waiting parked car. Mckenzie's allowed to dress first, and comes willingly (not sure yet why?) out to the car. This will, for awhile at least, become a Mckenzie and stalker story. With Carmen and the rest out of it, living normal college lives, for awhile.
Or will it be
B- Sammy gets free, and takes just Carmen back to their room to tie her up as per her new Chart plan mentioned by Sammy herself above. Chloe is untied too, so she can free Mckenzie. Will become a Sammy and Carmen (which doesn't mean only Carmen tied) story for awhile, ignoring, I think, though can't be sure because this story does like to flow, any other characters.

(only two options, a good pair I think, both full of possibilities going forwards)
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Let’s see where A takes us ❤️
RiggerTom
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by RiggerTom »

Why leave our little ropeslut? I've enjoyed her adventures thus far, why change it now? Going with B
Solarbeast

Post by Solarbeast »

I’ll go with option B as well
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic