Boredom Breaker V2 (vote story) (F+/F+) [FINISHED]

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Ducttapelover93
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ducttapelover93 »

Gotta say B this time. Love Chloe and Carmen in the receiving end.
tickletied84
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tickletied84 »

Yup, a B from me as well. Lovely to hear all the girls' internal monologues. Keep up the good work - definitely making me feel like Christmas bondage!
RopeBunny
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by RopeBunny »

Thanks for all the comments :D [mention]tickletied84[/mention] I'm glad you enjoyed my efforts.

B then, staying with the core members.

Late here (UK) so not tonight, sometime tomorrow most likely.
RopeBunny
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by RopeBunny »

Carmen.

Eventually, Sammy manages to free herself. When she does, there's still been no sign of Chloe, Mckenzie has made zero effort to do anything other then lay still and occasionally look around, almost as though she were enjoying a relaxing afternoon. And me, well, I'm still in my hogtie of course, right where I want to be.

Grabbing up all the rope, and her gag, Sammy stuffs everything into her bag, hunkering down on the floor to do so, halfway through doing this, she stops, and grins. "Well well." Standing up and walking over to my bag, packed by Chloe and bought here for our play session that never really got beyond my pole tied abandonment. Peering inside the bag Sammy grins some more, nodding, and brings my bag back to hers, placing them side by side, both open.

"Right then roomie." Sitting beside me now, patting my leggings clad butt with the hand of the arm currently draped over me. "Here's the plan." I wriggle slightly to get a better look at her, seeing as I do that Mckenzie, across the room, is watching too. "I'm going to untie you," Sammy pats my butt again, "and we're going to leave." She grins. "After you put a top on anyway." Mckenzie grunts, giving her body a shake. "I'll untie you too," waving casually over at the pink haired stripper, "or." Thinking. "Better yet I'll free Chloe in a moment, let her free you once Carmen and me are gone." Sammy turns away from Mckenzie, back to me. "Ready to leave?" I nod, seeing no real point, other then Chloe, to being left here whilst Sammy leaves. And besides, some gut feeling is whipsering to me that Sammy's up to something. That being freed and leaving is only half the story. "Good." Sammy nods back, then rolls me onto my belly. "Hold on," beginning to pick at my main hogtie rope, "I'll have you free in a moment."

Once free, of both ropes and gag, I stretch my limbs out. As much as I enjoy being tied tightly, it's always good to regain my freedom, that first stretch is a special kind of bliss, something to be savoured. Sammy stays on the bed, waiting for me to finish and come join her sat on the edge, which I do. "What's the plan then?"
"Already told you." Smiling. "We're leaving."
"Sure sure," nodding, "but. What's the plan?"
"You'll see." Dropping me a wink, giving me a nudge. I grin back, pleased to be right. There is more to this. But if Sammy doesn't feel like spilling her secrets, I can wait. "I'll get my hoodie." I declare, standing, searching the floor for both it and my shoes. "Good." Sammy stands too. "Grab all this rope and stuff too," she points, "dump it in the bags." She gives me a questioning look. "It's all yours anyway right?"
"Near as I can tell."
"Then we'll take it." Sammy heads to the bathroom, calling over her shoulder. "I'm going to free Chloe, grab her rope, then we can leave."
"Right." Bundling rope into the bag, and gags, including Mckenzie's, because it's the only super sized ball I own. Getting myself ready to leave.

Outside, wearing my hoodie to cover for my lack of bra, though unable to help my lack of pants, or the damp patch on the crotch of my leggings from where the rope dug in, making me wetter with each struggle. As we walk, me allowing Sammy to lead, heading for the cafe I think which is good, because I'm not sure I've eaten today, day is turning to dusk all around us. Streetlights are slowly blinking on, randomly, as each in turn senses the light dropping below suitable levels. We each have a bag, and each bag is full of supplies, enough to kidnap a whole cafe full of girls.

But I hope Sammy only has plans for me.

We left Chloe untied, wrapping herself in a towel. I'm sure she'll of released Mckenzie by now, maybe the two of them are out and walking too, heading for some grub.

In the cafe we grab a plate of chips to share, covering it in salt and vinegar, plus lashings of ketchup. We share a cheeseburger too, slicing it in two, taking half each. We've eaten about half our food when Sammy starts talking. I'd remained silent, sure she had something to discuss or say, content to wait her out. "When we get home," she looks at me, popping a chip into her mouth, "there's something I need your help with Car."
"Sure." Nodding, eating a chip of my own. Sammy laughs. "Just like that huh?"
"What do you mean?"
"Well," taking another chip, "you didn't ask what it was. Or why?"
"Okay then. Hang on." I think fast, grinning. "Let's see. Who told you to come and ask for my help specifically? What exactly is it you need my help with this evening Sammy? Um. Where in our room do I need to be in order to provide the most help? Why is it that you need my help back in our room, and not here in this charming cafe? And," holding up a hand, "hold on. Ah ha. When will you no longer require my expert services once we begin? And. How will you go about achieving your task if I do decide to say no?"
"Honestly." Sammy throws a chip at me, which misses. We both laugh. "That isn't what I meant."
"No?"
"No." Taking a final bite of burger. "I just meant don't you need details before agreeing to something?"
"Nope."
"Not even one detail?"
"Hmm." I look from Sammy to our bags, both resting together on a third chair. "Okay." Nodding. "Does this help involve me getting tied up?"
"Yes." Grinning. "Being tied up by me is pretty much all you'll be required to do."
"Then I'm in." Shrugging, to which Sammy only smiles, happy I'd guess, making plans for me and the ropes. Thinking which makes my stomach flutter with happy nerves to the point I can't eat anymore. So, picking up our bags. We leave.

And have a completely uneventful journey back to, and inside, Shark 47.

Sammy even sighs as the door clicks shut, and, though I laugh at her for doing so, checks the entire room for intruders: under both beds, in the bathroom and the wardrobe. "Boo." I smile, as she emerges from the bathroom, she just shakes her head, pointing to the room she's just verified is empty. "Go on and get freshened up," smirking, "whilst you still can."

Clean and dry, some subtle makeup applied, my hair brushed, I slip on a sting bikini. A black tie side thong, paired with a white triangle top decorated with pink and blue flowers. The triangles are small, at least one size too small for my breasts, and ties off both behind my back and around my neck. Then, ready, tingling, with no clue what's going to happen afterwards, but super excited to find out, I lay down on my back, on the small narrow bed I sleep in everynight, and allow Sammy to spread eagle tie me to the four corner posts.

(Never a 'right' or 'perfect' point to finish a story like this. I could, realistically, go on for another nineteen chapters. But I've decided this is where we finish. Simply because, if I allow Sammy to tie up Carmen, and then lose my way halfway through that storyline, the ending will be that much messier. Which I'd hate to do.)

(For those who enjoy my work, I've recently picked 'Absolutely no Monsters....' back up over in the everyone section.)

(Thanks to all who commented, voted, or simply read and enjoyed each chapter. No doubt I'll do another vote story one day.)
Risperdaltied
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Risperdaltied »

As always - love it!
Bikinis + bondage = perfect combination
Feel free to PM for RP - to be tied or to tie...
tickletied84
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tickletied84 »

Wonderful way to end the story. Leaves us all wondering what could happen next between Carmen and Sammy; and Chloe and McKenzie.

Have a good Christmas [mention]RopeBunny[/mention] You deserve it!
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

[mention]RopeBunny[/mention] your story is superb! Started reading it and couldn't put it down! Sorry I missed voting on it. Looking forward to your next story. 😁
FragRoulette
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by FragRoulette »

Definitely binge-worthy material. Great job.
MuscularFreak
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by MuscularFreak »

Great story! Love how you allow the readers to vote on what happens next, great way to incorporate them into the story.. Keep up the great work!
Always down to rp ;)
Discord: BigRock12123#1337
Kik: SuperRoughWill
run2win98
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by run2win98 »

This is one of the hottest things I have ever read:

"I want to present myself to her again, to entice her with my helplessness. Mostly because I'm, still, horny. I just want to be trussed up and used. Or, equally as fun, I want to bind some other willing, or not so willing, girl, and toy with them until they're nothing but a sweaty frustrated worn out hogtied mess on my bed."

Ohhhh my, my, my...LOVE IT!!!
run2win98
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by run2win98 »

GREAT story!!!
RopeBunny
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by RopeBunny »

run2win98 wrote: 2 years ago "I want to present myself to her again, to entice her with my helplessness. Mostly because I'm, still, horny. I just want to be trussed up and used. Or, equally as fun, I want to bind some other willing, or not so willing, girl, and toy with them until they're nothing but a sweaty frustrated worn out hogtied mess on my bed."
Did I write this? And, if so, where?
Being honest this story, the chapters, are kinda a mess. Super long paragraphs that I've tried to stop doing recently.
I don't want to read through the entire story to find that quote, but I'd love to know if it is mine?
run2win98
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by run2win98 »

Haha..yes, it's near the begining I think, either Carmen 002 or 003 possibly. That story is very HOT, but those few lines are just "Grrrrrrrrrr!!!!" Great job! ;)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic