Personal Assistant (M/M)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Personal Assistant (M/M)

Post by Volobond »

Inspired by a request from [mention]Bandanasandrope[/mention]

Roark had known that the "promotion" was too good to be true.

Mr. Sable always recruited his staff from those closest to him in the office. One would think Roark's bosses would discourage this poaching, but the fact was that Sable was their biggest client. So he was allowed his little indulgences.

The last person to be poached by Sable was Ahmad, one of the accountants on Sable's projects. Before him it was Hunter, who had been on track for promotion. Sable's tastes obviously preferred the handsome, the well built, and the attractive in a suit. Roark himself had had crushes on both the men, and had even been asked on a date by Ahmad, but once he joined up with Sable... well, that was the last Roark heard of him.

Roark knew that he would technically have been able to refuse the offer, but that would've gotten him kicked out of his job. So he accepted the job, as Mr. Arthur Sable's personal assistant.

Sable had a strange request of him, however. Roark was sent a fitted suit perfectly contoured to his measurements, a silken tie, a button down shirt, and even socks and underwear - and told to wear these on his last day of work. Roark had complied, and he remembered feeling good in his new duds. Attractive, even a little sexy. The pay as Sable's PA would be outrageously good, and besides, it wasn't like Sable was hard on the eyes. The man looked amazing in a suit and his body was clearly in perfect shape - it was evident even through the material. Roark sighed in the midst of the break room, not quite sure what to do with himself.

It wasn't until the men entered that he realized why Ahmad had lost all contact. A trio of them, suited, gloved, and masked, the two bearing a started roll of duct tape each flanking the largest one, who immediately surged forward and bent Roark over the nearest table, quickly clamping a gloved hand over his mouth to stifle his fearful yelp. The other two quickly began bending his arms back in order to tape his hands into little silver tape mitts, rendering them useless. They moved in tandem, and Roark found himself pinned against the massive chest of the big man, still handgagged, arms flailing while the other two used their fiendish tape to start wrapping up his body, fitted suit and all.

Roark tried to scream, but nothing helped. His legs were quickly immobilized in silver, and his torso was rapidly following. As soon as the hand was removed from his mouth he opened it to scream, only for one of them to stifle his sounds by shoving a silk handkerchief into his mouth. And of course, that event was followed by some kind of stretchy fabric hood stretched over his head, and the subsequent completion of the tape mummification, barring his nose.

He wasn't sure how they would evacuate him from the premises, although he was certain now that he remembered some men wheeling around the tall crate to replace the vending machine in the break room on Ahmad's last day too.

Sure enough, Roark felt himself lifted up and tilted, wheeled along, trying to make any noise at all. But even through the fear of it all, he felt his own arousal grow as much as it could, restricted by the tape.

Hours seemed to pass before Roark was moved, this time to unwind the mummy and force him into a hogtie, heavy manacles used to chain his wrists and ankles. The hood remained on, preventing him from being ungagged, but he felt his hopelessly rumpled suit jacket be cut off him, as well as the sound of several pictures being taken.

Finally, Roark was carried yet again away, unsure of where, until he was dropped unceremoniosly on a hard surface and figured he was in a van.

He felt gloved fingers turn him over in order to grope at his bulge and tear off several buttons in order to expose and pinch his nipples. They even stroked him through his slacks before edging him.

Finally he was released, but it was only for the men to drag him along and slam his back against a pillar and begin looping rope around his torso, even between his legs as a crotch rope.

Roark squirmed, but the ropes held fast, his arms drawn up over his head. He tried for one more scream as the hood and handkerchief were removed, but a knotted bandana was shoved in its place. Looking around revealed that he was in some sort of basement, a table nearby stocked with many instruments of sexual inclination, from feathers to nipple suckers to something that looked rather like a tiny caddle prod.

And beyond that, nestling in a cage, was Hunter! Mr. Slade's twice-previous PA. Naked and muzzled, hands in leather mitts and ankles secured to thighs, however, he cut a very different figure to how he once was.

And there, approaching him, was Mr. Sable, followed by a very handsome, very shirtless Ahmad, wearing only pants, a collar, and a bit gag.

"Welcome, Roark." Arthur Sable chuckled, very close now. "I'm very excited to... begin our business relationship."

Roark moaned pathetically as he realized there could be no escape.

"Oh, don't be too sad. You'll be well taken care of. And if you're good..."

Roark jolted in his bonds as his bulge was cupped and kneaded, Ahmad's bit gag removed in order for him to start sucking on his nipple.

"Then you'll be rewarded."

That night, the first of many, was a night of great pleasure for all involved...

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

Sable's tastes obviously preferred the handsome, the well built, and the attractive in a suit.
Right up my alley, too! Thanks, [mention]Volobond[/mention]...

Can't wait for more! :D
george_bound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by george_bound »

Ummm... well that's a delightful start... seems like we're headed towards Bluebeard's husbands but rather personal assistants ;)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY STORIES, CLICK HERE:
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=67283#p67283
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Okay, I'll admit getting my attention isn't a difficult thing when your username is Volobond.
I love all your stuff, so naturally I was going to check this out.

But even though you had my attention from the start, I gotta say, the photo at the beginning certainly stopped my eyes from roaming elsewhere.
Even though YouTube stopped my music to ask me "are you still there?" I didn't care.
Few things speak more clearly than gloved hands holding a roll of duct tape, so starting off on that captivating note was a definite plus for me.

As for Roark's tale, well...It does NOT disappoint.
The imagery of him being forcibly taped up by those three stooges, and then getting a handkerchief crammed in his mouth was really arousing.

That night, the first of many, was a night of great pleasure for all involved...
Yes. All involved being us (the readers) during our multiple re-reads of the piece ;) 8-)
Great stuff, my friend!
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

As I always say, the only thing hotter than a man in suit is stripping that man out of it. :D

Sable collecting handsome, fit men as his assistants and than snatching them for his own pleasure is a great concept and Roark's kidnapping hit all the right buttons for me.

Judging by the difference between Ahmad and Hunter's situations, there is a hierarchy between the captives. Despite his predicament, maybe Roark can still get close to his old crush? Here's hoping.
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
Bandanasandrope
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Bandanasandrope »

Excellent start!!
Camguy2050
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Camguy2050 »

oh interesting start to what should be a great story but as i see it has been stitting in limbo land for over a year now [mention]Volobond[/mention]
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic