Ripcurl-bound (M/M)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Deleted User 300

Ripcurl-bound (M/M)

Post by Deleted User 300 »

Ripcurl-bound

this is something I wrote for someone once... if someone is interested let me know then I can add more chapters, otherwise enjoy it for what it is...

It was looking to be a good long weekend, Friday had started and I had no plans, just me chilling in my wetsuits at home, it was going to be great.

I woke up early from excitement, and headed to my closet. I opened it and my collection of wetsuits greeted me with that familiar smell of seawater, neoprene and just a hint of sweat, my sweat. “good morning babies,” I said with a huge smile, “who wants to go first.”

I touched the thin 2mm Oneill suit; I brushed past my 4mm suits, ripcurl, quicksilver and excel; and stopped my hand on the 5.5mm billabong suit.

I think I’ll just go with the old trustworthy RipCurl, I stripped and placed my left foot into the wetsuit leg pulling over my ankle, I did the same for the right foot, then pulled the suit up my legs I needed to smooth it out a few times. I loved the feeling of the neoprene between my fingers and my legs nearly as much as I loved the tight hugging feeling surrounding my legs. My dick responded and slowly inflated.

I readjusted my member to sit comfortably in an upward sideward position, then proceeded to pull the suit further up, now around my waist. I pulled my arms into place through the sleeves and adjusted my shoulders smoothing out the suit as I went along. The medium suit was maybe a pinch too small for me but I liked the fact that it was that little bit extra tight.

I reached behind me and grabbed the zipper cord and pulled it up, feeling the material surround my torso and pull taught around my muscular chest. My cock reacted instantly and I felt it growing between my skin and the suit.

I headed over to my mirror to admire myself a little.

I picked up the boots, gloves and hood ready to put them on, but at the last minute decided to leave them for later.

With that I headed to the kitchen to whip up a breakfast. I had my breakfast and watched some TV, then played some xbox. This was a going to be an epic weekend just me chilling in my suit. I did some more things around the house, and like it does when one is having fun, time flew. It was already lunchtime.

I decided to head over to the beach pizza hut to get my favourite Hawaiian pizza. I threw on some tracksuit pants and a hoody over my wetsuit, not sure if it was really hiding it or if it looked super weird, but who cared.

I ordered the pizza and went to sit on a log with my feet in the sand, I was there for a while when a buddy of mine walked up the beach.

It was Matt, he looked so good walking up the beach with his wet Oneill suit hugging his tall muscular body. His short blonde hair was almost dry already, and he was carrying his surfboard under his arm.

“Danny boy”, he greeted from afar, “Whats good bro?”

“Aah, nothing much, just enjoying the longweekend.”

“You came to surf?” he asked looking at my wetsuit. So you can see it I thought to myself, but tried to act nonchalant about it.

“Nah, I wanted to but doesn’t seem like the waves are brewing.” I tried to sound confident and threw in a slang term, brewing? Is that even a real saying?

“ha-ha, yeah same here, was out there for a while now but no good waves coming in. Now I’ll just head home.”

“Order up.” Came a call from inside. I headed and got the pizza.

We were about to part ways when I opened my mouth again, “Well you could come over to my place for lunch, this pizza is way too much for me alone, and I’d enjoy a partner for my xbox missions.”

He hesitated for a second then decided to come along, we headed back to my place and went inside straight to the TV room and started the xbox. As the game was loading I casually stripped to my wetsuit, before remembering I had a guest. As I turned back I see that Matt had made himself comfortable on the couch, still clad in only his wetsuit, maybe not even realising I matched him.

I dropped onto the couch next to him and grabbed a slice of pizza, and the gaming commenced.

After he had died, in the game, and I was trying to still salvage the mission, I could feel his eyes were not on the screen anymore but on my body. Then I felt his hand touching my thigh, I instinctively paused the game and looked into his eyes.

He looked back into mine and said these words that shook my world, “Hey Daniel, would you like to be my little wetsuit gimp for the weekend?”

A few seconds of silence crept by before we broke the gaze and both burst out laughing. The laughter faded quickly as we both contemplated what just happened. An awkward silence fell over the room.

“I was just saying that…” Matt started explaining trying to get out of the uncomfortable silence.

“I’ll do it,” I cut him off, “You can tie me up right now.”

“O-Okay,” he seemed flustered, but quickly composed himself. “Let’s make it fair, I tie you up and we see if you can escape, if you don’t then I own you for the weekend, If you do escape it’s up to you what happens next.”

I dropped the game controller and headed to my bedroom followed closely by Matt. He dropped his backpack on the floor and opened it up, and pulled out about five coils of rope.

Instantly his entire demeanour changed. I got up on my bed ready to be tied up.

“On the floor Danny Boy, that’s where you belong.” His body language and voice tone suggested I do as he says, I got off the bed and stood in front of him. “Ok, turn around and place your palms together.”

I did as instructed but was surprised when the first rope I felt was around my elbows, he looped them a few time before pulling them tight, but not too tight. Instantly I felt the wetsuit around my chest pull tighter than it already was, my pecs and abs now clearly on display as well as the erection that had returned for the first time since this morning. I felt him working the ropes around my elbows until I felt the rope circled around my wrists.

I glanced behind me and saw that there was still some rope left, that’s when I felt his hand on my shoulder, he turned me around and forced me onto my knees, then helped me onto my stomach, after which he quickly bound my ankles together very closely to my wrists.

I was dressed in my RipCurl suit and in a hogtie, could this day get any better, it was about to…

Matt flipped me over onto my back, I felt a little exposed with my rock hard cock clearly showing through my wetsuit.

Then Matt did the second unbelievable act for the day, he leaned in over my body to bring his face to my crotch, which meant my face was at his crotch, he proceeded to lightly kiss my erection through my suit. I was enjoying a front row seat to Matt Jr., who was also engorged by now. He moved back slowly as I watched his abs pass my eyesight, then his pecs, then his strong neck till finally our mouths were at the same place, he leaned in and gave me a soft upside down kiss.

As his lips moved away he spoke, “you have five minutes to get free, otherwise.”

“Five minutes, is that all”, he didn’t give me any time to relish in the kiss. I tried my wrists and my ankles, such a simple tie, but so secure. Matt knows his ropes. Theres no way I can escape this, wait, I think I feel a little slack around my elbows. I worked my elbows in circular motions focusing all my energy into this one motion.

The wetsuit grew warm very quickly and I felt a little sweat build up on my forehead. Matt came back into my field of view, his body perfectly encased in his wetsuit and his steel blue eyes staring straight into my eyes.

“Times up, my little gimp.”

With that he pushed a rubber ball into my mouth and buckled it behind my head. He reached deeper into his backpack and produced some leather belts and I think I heard chains rattle.

I looked up at my bedside clock. It was only 3 o’clock on Friday. I was going to be Matts toy until Monday afternoon.

This was going to be an EPIC longweekend.

Matt walked over to me with some leather belts in his hands, to me it looked like a bundle of belts but I was quickly going to learn that it was indeed a very unique piece of bondage equipment.

“MMPPGFHH” I spoke into my gag and wiggled my wetsuit clad bound frame trying to indicate that he should remove the gag so we could communicate.

“No my boy, there is absolutely no freedom in your immediate future. I have you exactly like I want you.”

He fiddled with the leather straps then placed it on my back between my shoulder blades.

I felt two straps coming over each of my shoulders, then Matt passed them back under my armpits, I felt him buckle them below my shoulder blades, the leather pulling tight across my wetsuit clad body almost sent me into a fit.

It was far from over though. Next I felt a strap tighten around my biceps and at the same time extra pressure on the ones around my shoulders.

Matt stood back up, I admired his muscles robustly defined by his wetsuit, he wiped sweat from his forehead, the afternoon heat had settled in, and we were both emitting serious heat into the room. He unzipped his wetsuit and peeled it off his torso and arms leaving it hanging around his waist.

I had a good long look at his amazing chest and abs, his torso was shaved clean like mine, but he had slight stubble over his pecs and down where his pubic hair peeked out from under his suit.

He knelt down again and I felt another strap fastening, this time halfway between my elbow and my wrists, he pulled it tight, once again adding some more strain on my shoulders and as a result adding to the sensation of leather rubbing across my wetsuit body.

I was surprised to feel the ropes being loosened and removed completely; as I let my legs relax I let down my guard breathed out heavily. Matt was like a spider as he pounced on the straps that wrapped around my shoulders and pulled them tighter now that my chest was deflated it went another two notches, my shoulders were now pulled back in an almost unbearable tight grasp.

I soon felt another strap pulled tight around my elbows and another around my wrists, my arms were now snug in a leather straps armbinder. My legs were free however so I tried getting up, to my surprise Matt didn’t try to stop me, he took a seat on the edge of the bed, and watched as I struggled to get up.

As you could imagine it was near impossible to get up with my arms tied back to the degree that they were, but after about 20 minutes of struggling I managed.

Matt got up from the bed and walked over to his bag. He grabbed something from inside and walked back to me hiding whatever it was behind his back.

“how is my little gimp doing, you like this don’t you?” it was quite evident by the way my boner wanted to break free from the suit.

“one last thing for now,” he said as he produced a leather blindfold from behind his back.

He pulled it on over my eyes plunging my world into darkness, it was the first time I was completely blind and helpless and I felt panic creep over me, a slight feeling of claustrophobia, a tight suit with tight bondage and now only darkness. My breathing became shallow and I gave a step back trying to get away from my captor.

“shhh, shhh… Danny my boy, my little gimp, relax, relax, I’m right here. You are fine.” He pulled me into a hug, holding onto me. I felt his calm breathing against my chest and soon started relaxing.

Now that I calmed down I realised this feeling of restriction is the most amazing I have ever felt. I relaxed into his arms just to feel Matt pull away.

“Ok now find me,” he whispered into my ear.

I heard him leaving the room and pulling the door shut behind him.

He was playing some kind of a game, I needed to find him in my house somewhere while blindfolded and gagged without the use of my hands, this was going to become interesting.
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Ver nice story, man, I love the description of the restraining process and the idea of finding someone while bound and blondfolded is amazing! Hope to read more
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

Excellent start and, as [mention]squirrel[/mention] says, the game of finding someone while restrained and blindfolded is a great idea. To be honest, I'm not usually a wetsuit fan but the writing and story are well done. I'm definitely interested in more.
Bound Down
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Bound Down »

Great Story! I hope there's more. There are at least three more days to his weekend after all.
NotRowan
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by NotRowan »

Wow this is crazy good already. Can’t wait to see how this story continues
LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

The perfect story for summer ! Hope you carry on with it .
don't run ! I'm friendly ...
Tsuhaya
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tsuhaya »

A great story with incredible descriptions, very well written, I hope to see more of this
Yes, it's me in the picture. What are you waiting for to tie me up and gag me?
Deleted User 300

the tale continues

I stood still trying to gather my thoughts. I understood the game, I was just not sure how to start.

I was standing in my room wearing my ripcurl wetsuit that was hugging my body snugly, plus my arms were pulled back to an uncomfortable degree in a leather arm binder.

I took a step to the door, the neoprene suit around my chest caressing my taught muscles, and the feeling of the suit riding up my ass and crotch made me blush. One probably wouldn’t be able to see it though as my lower face was hidden by a leather strap ball-gag and my upper face was hidden behind a leather blindfold.

I took another step towards the door, my heart skipped a beat as I realised what was happening, I would have a tough time opening the door, and how on earth would I find my friend in my house without being able to see him. I lingered on what he must look like, his shaved chiseled torso with a slight gleam of sweat from the exertion of tying me up. His dirty blond hair framing his strong jawline and light blue eyes. My erection fought against the wetsuit confinement, but alas, there was nothing I could do, not even adjust it…

I gave two more steps…

The door should be right in front of me now. I placed my foot forward and sure enough it touched the door. I turned around and tried to grab the door handle. I needed to bend forward a bit to allow my hands to reach it. This bending forward caused the wetsuit to once again ride up my ass. If it was the correct size it might not be doing this, but I loved that it did so, and for some magical reason, the Ripcurl suit rode up more than the others.

I grabbed the door handle with my hands and pulled down, the door opened but I was in the way. I stepped away and turned around again. I used my left foot to pry the door open and walked into my hallway. Complete darkness, but I knew this house.

I quietly tip-toed to the living room area, I realised the only sense I have left is my ears so I have to depend on them. I stopped what I imagined to be almost the middle of my living area, and held my breath to try and hear sounds that did not fit.

I heard the fridge, I heard the wall-clock, I faintly heard the sound of the pool filter running outside. Nothing out of the ordinary. In the silence I got distracted by the drool from my ballgag starting to run down my chin and into my neck.

I took another step forward, and the drool distraction was enough to allow my furniture to sneak up on me...

OUMMPPPHHH!!!

I screamed into my gag as I banged my shin into the coffee table.

It seems that was exactly what I needed, I heard a faint giggle and then I could just make out soft footsteps passing behind me heading back to the bedrooms.

I spun around and as fast as I could I made my way back down the hall to the bedrooms. I stopped at the guest room stood in silence trying to hear some sound that could give away Matt’s position, nothing.

As I re-entered my bedroom I heard a faint metal on metal but had no idea what it was.

I took a step forward, then I heard breathing from my left side. I turned slightly then mmmpphhed into my gag, as to indicate I found you.

“Good job gimp! I knew you could do it.” he ruffled my hair a little and pulled the blindfold off.

I blinked trying to get used to daylight again, by the time I had adjusted I could see what Matt had in his hands…

A thick black leather collar.

My eyes grew wide as he stepped closer and placed it around my neck buckling it tight, it fit snug around my neck and rested lightly on my shoulder muscles, the layer of wetsuit between the collar and my bare skin made it even more erotic. My drool had now reached all the way to my wetsuit and I could feel a little wet patch forming above my right pec muscle.

As he pulled on the leash the faint metal on metal that gave away his position came to my ears again, I must have heard him remove the collar from his bag. I looked ahead to see my master, I guess I need to refer to him as my master from now on, walking ahead of me. His back muscles were amazing disappearing into the wetsuit that was still hanging loose around his waist.

He led me back to the living area where he unclipped the leash but left the collar on my neck.

Was this supposed to signify that I am his or something? I didn’t really understand but, it made me felt good! I loved the feeling of something tight around my neck. I loved the feeling that Matt could literally guide me anywhere he wanted me to go, I loved my body being restricted in a wetsuit and I loved my wrists pulled back to the degree that they were.

Matt took a seat on the sofa and looked at me.

“Ok boy. On your knees and get your nose right into my feet.”

I stared at him for a moment not reacting. But this moment didn’t last long. He stood back up and invaded my private bubble, I looked slightly up at him as he was a bit taller. He grabbed my jaw in his hand and squeezed it a little, wow his hands were strong.

“When I give an order, GIMP, I expect you to obey, immediately.” he spoke in an elevated tone and his eyes burned into mine.I actually felt a little frightened, I wondered if I should invoke a safeword. But his embrace from earlier when I panicked came into my mind and I knew he wasn’t going to push me further than I could go.

He sat back down.

“Now boy. Get your nose in my feet.”

I struggled to get on my knees and had an even harder time bending my body over to get to his feet, the suit rode up my ass again fueling my erection on.

My face came close to Matt’s feet, he had nice feet, athletic feet, with a nice arch and good looking thin toes. His feet seemed to be well taken care of like mine. I did notice some beach sand that had managed to remain on his feet from earlier today.

I glanced back into his blue eyes trying to find my friend in there somewhere but there was only my master. He licked his lips lustfully and pointed to his feet.

My face came closer and then I caught a whiff of his feet. I thought it would be repulsive but for some odd reason I found it slightly pleasant. There was a stink, there was a sweet, there was a sea-sand, and there was a sweaty smell. I had unknowingly shut my eyes to focus more on the smells, when I felt the ball-gag pop out of my mouth.

There was only one thing for me to do at this moment. I slowly stuck out my tongue...
Shadesflirty
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Shadesflirty »

This is really, really, really good work. Keep it up please :)
Daniel
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Daniel »

Yet another brilliant instalment. Such an awesome read. I'm enjoying every detail, every thorough description. Makes it incredibly easy to imagine myself in the story. I'm yet to share it with my friend Matt, but I think he'll like it. Very much.
Deleted User 300

A little more

The tip of my tongue lightly touched the arch of his foot, I pulled back at that second and closed my mouth. What was I doing, I didn’t open my eyes though I kept them shut too scared to look into Matt’s eyes.

I felt his hand in my hair lightly caressing the back of my head.

That was all the comfort I needed, I knew I wanted to try again. I put out my tongue again and felt it make contact with his foot. The texture was incredible, soft with little ripples as he scrunched his foot from the tickling sensation. I picked up on the sand grains but pushed through.

I made my way up his entire foot, past his ankle bones until my tongue felt the wetsuit fabric. I brought my mouth back to his arch and kissed it. I moved further down to his toes and licked the tops, I felt his little hairs that were shaved short rasp on my tongue. I then pushed my tongue between his toes and licked all the way to the wetsuit again. I continued doing this toes to ankle movement, with his hand caressing my hair all the time.

When his foot was all wet and clean and Matt was satisfied he placed his other foot near my head and I went to work on it.

“Good job my little gimp. You really are a little gimp, and you are so good at it.” He cupped my chin in his hand and made me look into his blue eyes. I searched and saw my friend in there. We shared a moment.

I opened my mouth to speak but Matt stopped me by putting his strong hand over the bottom half of my face. “oh no, gimps don’t get to talk. All you use your mouth for is eating, drinking, cleaning and perhaps pleasuring.”

Did he mean what I think he meant? There was no way to ask him so I realised I would need to wait and see, as he plugged the ball back into my mouth and pulled the strap tight. I felt my tongue pressed down in my mouth the sand grains scratching between my tongue and my mouth.

Matt clipped the leash to my collar again and stood up pulling me up after him, I struggled slightly but was on my feet as quick as possible. Matt led me to the kitchen we stopped at the fridge as he opened it, he scratched around a little and found some soda and a chocolate bar. He unwrapped the chocolate bar.

He removed the gag and lifted the soda to my mouth I took a few gulps. As I swallowed the last gulp I felt the chocolate being stuffed into my mouth.

I didn’t even start to chew before I was yanked around and led to my room.

By the time I had swallowed the last chocolate we were standing in my bedroom. The leash was unclipped and Matt walked over to his bag, what other secrets did he have hidden in that bag.

This time though it was only two black ankle socks.

“I was wearing these guys for my run this morning boy. You did such a good job on my feet that I thought maybe you could try these next. Open up.”

I wanted to wonder if I have a choice but his hands were already on my face, one pinching my nose and the other trying to pry open my mouth. I didn’t really put up a fight so soon my mouth was stuffed with sock.

“Keep that in there gimpie.”

He turned back to his bag again and pulled out a leather muzzle. He was by my side in two steps, and the muzzle was on my head within seconds. He spun me around and started loosening the straps keeping my arms in the tight grasp.

It felt surreal to feel my arms hang by my sides. I was free but yet I didn’t feel free.

I turned around to see what Matt was doing.

I was just in time to see him slip his wetsuit off his waist, revealing a small red speedo that hugged his butt just the right amount.
LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

Still good, very good :)
This story should be too 'gimpy' for me but you do a nice job making it immersive. Leather feels quite good over a swimsuit, it would seem.
don't run ! I'm friendly ...
Michael-Colin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Michael-Colin »

Loved reading this - there aren't that many other wetsuit bondage stories. Shame the author is no longer on here
Banner courtesy of bondagefreak ^_^
Link to story here - https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=7723
Bradboi
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Bradboi »

Interesting read indeed!
TiedNW
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TiedNW »

Great story!