Be Careful What You Wish For (M/F)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
cdpattycd
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Be Careful What You Wish For (M/F)

Post by cdpattycd »

Sometimes you need some good old fashion damsel in distress type bondage. Nothing severe or weird, just some ropes and a gag and some struggling. As a forty year old divorced woman who loves being tied up but doesn’t have anyone in her life to do it. I use craigslist and met a nice guy I messed around with one time in a park. I got a hold of my new Craigslist friend and asked if he could do me a solid and come over and tie me up. It goes without saying he was on his way before the phone call ended. I got myself ready, I dressed in a tight plaid shirt and classic blue jeans. I wore a nice pair of cowboy boots. I looked the part of a rancher’s daughter for sure. I sat in my sunroom watching the sunset and waiting for my captor to arrive.

It was getting late and I thought he had stood me up, we seemed to have had such a good time during our last meeting. I stood and put my wine glass in the sink and was heading upstairs to get ready for bed. I turned the corner from the kitchen to my foyer, I was grabbed from behind around my waist and a huge hand covered my mouth. I was legitimately scared. I tried to struggle but the person was very strong.

“Shhh, Shhh, don’t yell or fuss and you won’t get hurt,” the man said.

I did not recognize this voice, it was not my new friend I knew that much. I did as I was told and I stood quietly still. The man quickly tied my wrists behind my back with a thin nylon cord. He then shoved a wad of some sort of cloth in my mouth, he then tied another knotted cloth between my teeth and cinched off tightly behind my head. The man dragged me to my couch and laid me down on my belly, he tied my ankles and then pulled them to my wrists and hogtied me. I was actually terrified at this point, whoever this was had done this many times before. I was tied and gagged in only a couple minutes.

“Please, just lay quiet and still while we look around and we will be out of here,” he said with a calming voice.

I wondered, who are we? Did my new friend bring a partner? Was this part of the fun I asked for? Or did I just mess up big time and invite a complete stranger over to tie me up and rob me because I was an idiot. I laid there and did as I was told until he left the room. I tested my bonds and as I thought they were very tight and tied well. The gag was tied tight and was very effective. I struggled a little bit against my bindings and moaned into my gag. If this was part of my request to play then I wanted to enjoy it. I tried to roll onto my side and pulled on the ropes. I did the usual “mmmppphhh” and “mmmppprrr,” I was enjoying the simplicity of the tying but the effectiveness. I was in full enjoyment when the man returned.

“Where is your money kept? Do you have a safe?” he asked.

I now became a bit more scared. This was definitely not the plan. I nodded no to the safe question. I thought to myself “this isn’t a police show, who really has a safe?” I moaned into my gag to try and answer the money question but was not able to form a coherent answer. The man pulled my gag out of my mouth and then the packing. I licked my lips and prepared to answer.

“Before you answer, you should know if you lie to me, I will make you pay,” he said.

“It is in my purse in the kitchen on the stool by the phone,” I replied.

He yelled out to another person, “In the kitchen by the phone.”

He went on shoving my valuables into a duffle bag. I then realized I had really screwed up. I invited a guy that I had only met once and played with in a dark rural park into my home and now he is robbing me. In my horny desperation to be tied up I had broken the cardinal rule of meeting people online, never met them alone or in your own house. Now here I lay bound and gagged watching as two men took everything I had.

“Ok, were out let’s go,” he yelled. “Good girl you did great and thanks for the invite,” he said.

They left and I waited a few minutes and began the task of trying to get free. I finally managed to roll off the couch and inch my way to the end table by my recliner. I was able to fish out a pair of scissors and work on the rope hogtying me. Once that was off, I scooted to the chair and got up and was able to cut the cord tying my wrists. I untied my ankles and took off my gag. I was so pissed at myself and yet I was so turned on by the scenario. I was just about to call the police, when the phone rang.

“I hope that’s what you were looking for?”

In that second I knew I had found a friend for life but right now I was too pissed to let him know so I hung up on him. He knocked on the door a minute later. We laughed. He returned my stuff, even helped me put it all away. We made out and he tied me to the bed and he made love to me. He even left me tied to the bed when he left with my scissors next to me. I heard the door close and another voice say “Did she buy it?” I heard laughter and knew he took all my money.

“Fuck”

The End.
bindngag
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by bindngag »

Awesome story. Love how you were grabbed and bound so fast.
Blackfox74077
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Blackfox74077 »

Great story!!!
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

What a good well written story.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

It is a shame this story was written 5 month ago and the first reaction was not until 3 weeks ago. Just shows that there are hidden gems on this site.
Thank you [mention]cdpattycd[/mention].
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic