SMELLY SOCKGAG EXPERIENCE (M/M) *ILLUSTRATED*

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

WHAT FORMAT WOULD YOU PREFER FOR "SAMMY'S REVENGE"?

AN INTERACTIVE TUG STORY (UNDER AUDIENCE CONTROL)
59%
A NORMAL TUG STORY (UNDER BONDAGEFREAK'S CONTROL)
41%

Total votes: 71

MountainMan_91
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by MountainMan_91 »

Hi Sammy

It was a lot of fun though right!! haha ;)

I prefer C - a nice tight chairtie!!

Your interactive stories are a huge success [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] so I voted you keep going with it :D

Lets see what Sammy can come up with!
Learning new things each day...

A list of my work...
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

I'm going to pick D (for Daddy!)

And whilst I'm generally against giving in to peer pressure I've made an exception in this case and voted interactive.
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

D
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

My dear Sammy,

For the most opportunities to take your revenge and keep your friend restrained but vulnerable, I vote D. It's simple and effective!

All the best for your revenge!

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

I'll go with D.

I voted for bondagefreak's control, because he's the dom. Gotta do what he wants 8-)
The WinterShuffle
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The WinterShuffle »

Well since Sammy here has never tied anyone up and needs something easy I’m going with A.

It’s probably the easiest method here while still being effective. Plus that’s how he tied Sammy up, and I feel that it’s fitting Jason gets his turn baking in the sleeping bags next
abcdefsmith3
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by abcdefsmith3 »

A
CorbD91
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by CorbD91 »

C!
Sockgaggedman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sockgaggedman »

I would have to go with B :
B - GO FOR A STRICT HOGTIE
After all that poor Sammy has gone thru he needs to have a very long, very STRICT revange! :twisted:
Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

Hmmm Sammy,

Difficult choices

Now A would be a fitting revenge after your ordeal but do you think he’ll fall for it and let you get him in the sleeping bags probably not

B my personal favourite but for a novice like you not likely to be a good starting point

C chair tie that’s a great choice loads of ways to tease the lad and reasonably easy for a novice to do

But for me it’s D spread eagle easy to tie and leaves your captive totally exposed and at your mercy

Good luck!!
See all my written works here :
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38747#p38747

Banner by Bondagefreak
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Holy crap so so happy you flagged this up for me to read! Loved it and definitely voting for B
Sockbound1234
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sockbound1234 »

B - Strict hogtie
Sniffmyfeet
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sniffmyfeet »

B - GO FOR A STRICT HOGTIE
I'm glad Sammy will take revenge. A hogtie is a really useful tie to learn as a bondage novice.
gaggedfeety
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedfeety »

Go for D, Sammy!!!!!
Mummybag
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Mummybag »

Absolutaly option A. With no experience it is an easy way to make sure he’s tugd in realy nice and there’s more them te enough to think about how to move on with him.

Enjoy seeing him squirm a couple of hours first!
4toes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by 4toes »

bondagefreak wrote: 3 years ago
4toes wrote: 3 years ago Another well written story from you! Also, appreciate the interaction so much. Hope we can have something like this again with your future works :)
Welcome back, my friend.
I'm glad to hear you enjoyed this little adventure ;) Also happy to see you enjoying my latest tale.
While you wait for the next chapters of "Sucking Up To The Boss", myself and the other M/M readers on here would love to hear your input on BOUND & GAGGED IN A SLEEPING BAG and find our where you currently are in your reading. If you've enjoyed these little snippets I've been producing, then you're bound to enjoy my main storyline.

I encourage my readers to participate and share their thoughts whenever they have something to say, no matter what point of the story they're at.
Thaaaaanks that means a lot man. Not really sure if what I have to say was valid because I think I am just in the beginning part. But yeah, it is reassuring that I can still say something no matter what point of the story I am at. Definitely would catch up, binge read mode on!
4toes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by 4toes »

C! Let's give it to him slowly.
sniffingyoursocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sniffingyoursocks »

Hey Sammy, little advice from my point: if you read Master [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] stories, you‘ll already be knowing how to properly tie up your naughty friend ;-)

Voting for C. A good strict chair tie seems right to me.
ShadowHusky
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShadowHusky »

I'm A fan of how this is going to go

A
smushboy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by smushboy »

Thank you for tagging me, [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] !!

I definitely have to go with Option A. I love a good sleeping bag!! And several of them are perfection. Very jealous of being tied up like that.

Excited to see where this goes! :)
luiggi87
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by luiggi87 »

Option B seems to be most tempting ;)
Ossassin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ossassin »

D
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

VOTING UPDATE

FROM THE EARLY VOTING RESULTS IT'S CLEAR THE MAJORITY OF YOU ARE FAVOURING THE INTERACTIVE STYLE. SO UNLESS
THERE'S A LATE SWING FOR A MORE TRADITIONAL TUG STORY, "SAMMY'S REVENGE" SHOULD FOLLOW THE INTERACTIVE ROUTE.

NOW WHEN IT COMES TO ESTABLISHING A PLAN OF ACTION FOR JASON'S COMEUPPANCE, THERE IS NOTHING EVEN REMOTELY CLOSE TO A CONSENSUS IN YOUR VOTES. WHEN ADDING MY VOTE TO THE TALLY, ALL FOUR OPTIONS (A, B, C AND D) ARE STATISTICALLY TIED.

"SAMMY'S REVENGE" POLL WILL BE STAYIN OPEN UNTIL HE AND JASON ARE READY FOR THEIR 2ND MEETUP.

In the meantime, be sure not to miss the latest chapter of SUCKING UP TO THE BOSS:
SUCKING UP TO THE BOSS: CHAPTER 4

Or, if you haven't checked the story out yet:
SUCKING UP TO THE BOSS: CHAPTER 1

IT'S THE TALE OF A COCKY BABYSITTER WHO ENDS UP CHEWING ON MORE THAN HE CAN HANDLE.

[mention]The WinterShuffle[/mention] [mention]Sniffmyfeet[/mention] [mention]squirrel[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]BlueZephyr[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]sami200456boyfriend[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]The slave[/mention] [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]Sockbound1234[/mention] [mention]Tsuhaya[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]jammer212[/mention] [mention]Wedgieboy69[/mention] [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] [mention]Jason07[/mention] [mention]smushboy[/mention] [mention]tugfan[/mention] [mention]luiggi87[/mention] [mention]Ossassin[/mention] [mention]blackbound[/mention] [mention]abcdefsmith3[/mention] [mention]puffalover[/mention] [mention]ravish[/mention] [mention]Jb99[/mention] [mention]sws91[/mention] [mention]harsim[/mention] [mention]Bondwriter[/mention] [mention]CorbD91[/mention] [mention]dallen108[/mention] [mention]Mummybag[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]sniffingyoursocks[/mention] [mention]zzzz12333211[/mention] [mention]4toes[/mention] [mention]MountainMan_91[/mention] [mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] [mention]Tsuhaya[/mention] [mention]user3434658[/mention] [mention]jammer212[/mention] [mention]Whitestorm[/mention] [mention]Kratos[/mention] [mention]harveygasson[/mention]
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic