Jack Mills and the Tomb of Baldur Bjornson (M+/M+) [conclusion posted 4-11-21]

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
wataru14
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wataru14 »

Glad you enjoyed. My next story in the works is "The Further Adventures of Diesel and Dr. Equilibrium." It seems Diesel has been investigating a human trafficking ring and has landed in a spot of trouble...
Muscle-Flex
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Muscle-Flex »

Satisfying ending to a fun story. You hit the tone and style of a campy 1950s-60s adventure flick just right.
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

a wonderful conclusion! I loved every minute of this story! Im looking forward to more in this amazing universe you've created!

Jack and Anthony are so adorable together, I hope we get to see some of their domestic adventures too!

Bravo!
My M/M Stories Here
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

As always, [mention]wataru14[/mention], an excellent adventure with an excellent ending! :)

Bill and Ted are too tied up and gagged to voice their own approval, but believe me, they knew early on that strange things were afoot at the Tomb of Baldur Bjornson and enjoyed discovering them! :D :D

Thank you!
george_bound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by george_bound »

That was well worth the ride! Thanks for yet another superb tale... and looking forward to reading about Diesel's whereabouts very soon ;)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY STORIES, CLICK HERE:
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=67283#p67283
Yaru
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Yaru »

It took me a few reading sessions over three days but I read the whole story from beginning to end. I loved every part of the story and as everything developed until the grand finale, the mystery is great and of course, great bondage scenes.
probably my favorite bondage scene in all of history was the one Jack and Sean were in when they were boxed up for the plane ride.
I also loved the characters. Hot daddy Jack, always brave and master of escape and bondage; Sean and his evolution throughout history; and of course the great villain Queer eye, With so much charisma and excellent dialogue (although a terrible taste for fashion).
Croup
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Croup »

Wonderful story! I loved how it incorporated elements of your previous work. I'm working my way through your archive bit by bit. I really enjoyed the characters in this one, especially Professor Mills and Anthony the hunky (and kidnappable) FBI agent. Hope we see those two again, though I guess I'll find out when I read whatever comes next in the series. It's really fun how the settings and genre change so much between entries but they're still part of the same world.

Baldur's relationship history taking on all-new social meanings in the modern age I thought was a particularly nice twist. Looks like Queer Eye's plan went off mostly without a hitch!
wataru14
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wataru14 »

Thanks for the praise. It means a lot to hear reader comments.

I like the idea of an expanded universe and try to make my stories interconnected in some way. I haven't used Jack and Anthony again fully (although I definitely could see them crossing over with BNDG in a sequel), but Jack is mentioned in passing in one chapter of TUG and appears in a flashback sequence. Queer Eye also appears in that one and there is a cameo by Sean and Zach... although you don't see them. You can hear them grunting through gags, though.) 8-)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic