Taking Care Of The Caretaker (MM/M)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Taking Care Of The Caretaker (MM/M)

Post by MaxRoper »

When I was just out of school an older acquaintance offered me a summer job at his rural property. I would live onsite in a small travel trailer. Patrick had a list of various projects he wanted done including digging a pit and building an outhouse, collecting downed branches, working on a drainage ditch, and several remodeling projects in the trailer. He was very easygoing and repeatedly told me he had no expectations. I was to work at my own pace and be sure to take enough time to work on my music. Mostly he just wanted someone there to discourage vandals.

Once a week I went into town for supplies, a couple restaurant meals, and a night in a motel, all paid for with Patrick’s credit card. The rest of the time I was left in splendid solitude, a beautiful location, and little work to interfere. In fact, I finished most of the chores on his list in the third week, leaving me more than a month to enjoy my surroundings.

The nearest neighbor was up the hill and I had to drive through his property to reach the highway, but he was seldom there and I never saw him. My only contact with civilization was an occasional phone call and my weekly trips to Centerville.

I took to reading, writing and playing music all evening while spending the days exploring the countryside, my hikes taking me further and further. Often I heard the buzzing of ATVs but had yet to see anyone.

One of my tasks had been to build a shower enclosure. It had a small propane water heater and pump with a spray attachment. A hot afternoon found me showering following a long hike. The ATVs were closer than usual and soon it became obvious two of them were heading down the road to my place.

I had a chance to throw on some cutoffs, socks, and tee shirt and was lacing up my sneakers when the stinking machines came to a stop by my porch.

“Afternoon,” I said. “Can I help you guys with anything?”

The two men slowly dismounted and removed their helmets. Taking their time. Both had shaved their heads and faces a couple weeks ago. They were massive fellows, dressed in black tee shirts, one plain, one sporting a Harley logo. One had a sidearm in a holster, the other a large sheathed knife. Filthy jeans, and work boots completed the ensemble.

“Wants to know if he can he’p us with anything,” Harley shirt said.

Plain shirt looked at me and smiled, showing some crooked teeth with a few gaps.

“You could start by offering us some lunch. I’m hungry enough to eat… " He looked me up and down. "...anything.”

“Don’t have much,” I said. It was true. The next day was Wednesday, my day to go to town. “I got some canned soup, a little bread, a couple apples, like that.”

They came up to where I was sitting, looking down at me. I stood, but they were still looking down at me.

“Seems to me Phil just asked for some lunch,” Harley shirt said. “Rather politely I might add. We don’t need a list of your groceries. We need to you to get in the kitchen and whip up something tasty. We get mean when we’re hungry.”

This wasn’t turning out to be a good day. I swallowed my pride and went inside. As I made up some sort of hash I checked out the window at my new friends. Harley was tossing a knife against a tree, Phil was looking mean and smoking an unfiltered cigarette.

I brought out lunch on two plates and put them on the picnic table.

“Got one beer left. You gents are welcome to share.”

I put the beer and an opener in the center of the table.

“Nice legs,” Harley said, ignoring the food, staring at my crotch.

Phil opened the beer and drank it in one pull. He went over to his ATV and took something out of a tool box. As he walked back up I saw him sorting through a mass of brown rope.

“Ever been tied up?” Harley asked conversationally.

“Wait,” I said, panicking. “You don’t need to do that- oof”

Phil wrapped a massive forearm around my neck and wrestled me to the ground. I knew better than to fight. I went limp.

“Good boy,” Harley said as he wrapped a rope several times round my ankles, cinching it down tightly. Meanwhile Phil was binding my wrists in a similar manner.

Phil lifted me off the ground and pushed me up against a tree. I stood meekly as he wrapped several ropes round my torso and the tree, my arms and hands mashed between me and the rough bark.

They stood back and grinned at me, both men cupping their crotches in one hand, rubbing themselves absently. This didn’t look good.

Phil moved in close and unzipped my shorts, working them down.

“Give us your sticker, mate,” he said. Harley tossed him the knife which he deftly snatched in midair and with a few slices my shorts were on the ground in tatters.

“Our boy here likes boxer briefs,” he remarked. “Looking good, nice and tight. Smart choice in intimate apparel.”

Another few slits and the nearly new boxer briefs joined the cutoffs.

“His lips said ‘no, no’, but looky here,“ he crowed. “Somethin’ else is definitely saying ‘yes yes yes!’, ain’t it?”

He softly slid the tip if the knife up the underside of my semi-erect cock causing me to shiver and moan softly.

“Hey, that reminds me.” He turned to Harley.”How long you been wearing them socks?”

Harley grinned. “Bout a month, I think. You thinking what I’m thinking?”

“Course I am, bro. Get ‘em off and let’s see if we can fit ‘em both in.”

Oh God. I knew what was coming. I didn’t want to beg. It wouldn’t do any good. It’s what they want, to humiliate me, to exert their power. Still, I couldn’t help it.

“Please guys, “ I whined. “I’ll be quiet, do whatever you want. Just please don’t URK!”

Fortunately they were crew socks, not soccer socks like I was wearing. The first one went in easily. The second one was a little more work and I gagged several times, both from the invasion of my mouth and the smell and taste of the absolutely rank and disgusting footwear. Another rope wrapped round my face and the tree held the evil cargo in the hold and my head motionless.

Phil got up in my face. I could smell the beer.

“I think you should say ‘thank you’"< he said. "Cuz if it wasn’t the socks, my brother has something even more rank in his trousers. I don’t mean his underwear, cuz he ain’t wearing any. And I doubt that thing’s been washed in over a month either. Know what I’m sayin’?”

I nodded.

“And so you say… what?”

“Hnk oom.” I mumbled around the gag.

“Well now. See how easy that was? You’re quite welcome.”

He grabbed my cock and gave it a twist causing me to yelp into my mouth-filling and quite effective gag. I made very little sound.

After a few more pinches and slaps the two men walked off. They went in the trailer and rummaged around for a while, then the ATVs started up and they roared away.

When I was making lunch I’d pushed redial on my phone and put it in my pocket. I thought/hoped my last call had been to Patrick rather than the motel. I hoped he’d answered, heard what was happening, and taken measures. As I stood against the tree, bound and gagged I realized that was a lot of hoping.

Meanwhile, the reality of my situation did nothing to dampen my libido. Being bound and gagged has been a fantasy since childhood. It had never been realized in quite such a complete manner.

One of the ropes was close to my erection. I discovered I could move enough to make contact, and the contact felt great. It wasn’t like I had anything else to do.

Patrick arrived around 9:30 that night. I heard him drive in but wasn’t able to make enough noise to attract his attention. I heard him talking on his phone, sounding frantic as he walked down the path. Then he saw me.

“Never mind, I found him” he said, hanging up and rushing over to me.

“Oh Max, I’m so sorry!” he said as he untied the gag rope and gingerly pulled the sodden socks from my mouth.

“Who did this? What did they want?” he asked, starting to pick at knots.

“Water first,” I croaked. “Knife in the trailer.”

“Right!” he said. “You wait, I’ll be back.”

A few moments later he was back with a bottle of water. He gave me a drink, then began sawing at the ropes with a steak knife.

Once I was free he helped me back to the trailer. I told him I didn’t know who they were or what they wanted. I described them and he said they didn’t sound like anyone he knew.

“Probably just having fun terrorizing innocents,” he said.

“I suppose.”

“Max, “ Patrick said, a little sheepishly. “I couldn’t help noticing - it looked like you may have sort of, you know, enjoyed your ordeal. Did they do that to you? Or did you do it yourself, after?”

I felt myself blushing. “Um, myself... after they left.”

“You rubbed one out against that rope at your thighs?”

“Well, actually, two.” I admitted.

Patrick looked over at me. “So, what? You get off on being tied up?”

I nodded. No need to be sheepish anymore. “Always have.”

“Hmm…” Patrick said. “Because, as it happens, I have a reciprocal interest…”

“Well now,” I said.
Last edited by MaxRoper 5 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
fratboydanny
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by fratboydanny »

Oh well, this is a very fun read indeed. Thanks [mention]MaxRoper[/mention] for treating us to your brilliant story telling!
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

Thanks [mention]fratboydanny[/mention] ! I notice the miscreants who chloroformed you in your previous avatar now have you lashed to a post. I like the progression.
fratboydanny
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by fratboydanny »

My pleasure [mention]MaxRoper[/mention]! As for the avatar, I thought it was time for a change. Being summer I thought the drawing worked well. Glad to know you like it.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Without a doubt, one of the best literary pieces I have yet to read on here.
Thank you [mention]MaxRoper[/mention] for creating and sharing with us this marvelous tale.

The extra effort you put in this, real shines. I really like how you go about using colourful terms to describe the two hunky brutes (ex: Plain shirt, Harley shirt). Clever! 8-)

And of course, the bondage, not to mention the incredibly arousing sock-gagging was phenomenal.

The final conversation with Patrick was just perfect.
It works incredibly well as a standalone, yet carries serious potential for a potential follow up chapter/story.

Well done! This is going right in my favourites.
Looking forward to more from you.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

Thank you [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] . I'm honored by your praise.

You might be pleased to know I thought of you while writing the sock-gag sequence.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]MaxRoper[/mention]
Nonsense. You honour us with your work, good friend!

Glad to hear my reputation precedes me in more ways that one.
You probably knew I'd orbit around this story at some point and provide you with feedback ;)

My username shall forever be synonymous of sockgags it seems 8-)

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Again, what a phenomenal piece!

I'm bumping this, 'cause I'm sure a lot of guys missed this one and will be happy to discover it.

MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

Thanks for the bump, [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] After reading this again I see bits that could use some work, but it's probably best to leave it alone.

Your praise pleases me immensely.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic