Chloro Teddy F/M

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Jdhpiano
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Chloro Teddy F/M

Post by Jdhpiano »

Once again written in the first person. This one probably was my favorite.

We're cuddling on the couch when you feel me wrap my arms around you. I wrap tightly, pulling you in a bearhug, your back to my chest. You giggle and wiggle, enjoying the sensation. I blow lightly on the skin on the back of your neck and you shiver as the cool air hits you. I begin licking gently, short tiny strokes of my tongue, leading from the back of your neck to the side, right under your ear, where I bite gently then kiss. I hear your breathing pick up slightly, and I release you from my grip.

I push you to sitting on the couch, and I straddle your lap with my knees, kissing you gently but with increasing pressure. Your hands try to wrap around me to pull me closer, but I grab your hands and push them above our heads against the wall while I gently wiggle my hips against you. I feel you getting hard and your breathing gives away your excitement. I stand up, and pull your hand to follow me. I lead you back to the bedroom, and when we reach the door, I gently guide you to the bed. You sit on the edge and I push you to laying, my body covering yours, feverishly kissing you. Noticing we're pretty close to just falling off the bed, I grab you in another bear hug and roll you over across me to where you're now in the center of the bed, laying beside me, still locked in my embrace. I had grabbed you at an awkward angle, so your face is level with my chest. Your arms are locked under mine.

"Kiss me" I whisper, and you pull at my tank top with your teeth, exposing my breasts. You begin licking and kissing me and I feel your hands try to escape to remove more clothing. "No no no' I tease, and I roll us over so that I'm now on top. I release my hug and grab your wrists, pushing them down against the cushions. "What do you think you're doing?" I whisper into your ear and then I gently nibble your earlobe. "Good boys follow instructions" I whisper, and you nod. "Close your eyes." I whisper, and you do. I move so that my knees are holding your arms to your body, trapped under me and I pull the teddy bear from under my pillow and place it gently on your face.

"Breath deeply" I whisper and you shake your head no, holding your breath. "Good boys follow directions"I remind you, but you still shake no at me. "Bad boys have consequences" I whisper, half giggling and you shake your head no one last time. I keep the teddy firmly on your face and gently pinch your nose.

Your resistance works for a minute, but you can neither breathe nor move, so you finally at last gasp for air. "That's my good boy" I whisper as you go slack and stop resisting while "sleeping." I tug at your shirt, removing it and toss it across the room. I tie your wrists lightly to the headboard. My fingers begin tracing paths along your chest and stomach, leading down to your jeans and you pretend to groggily wake up. I intermittently kiss and gently nibble at your skin, gauging how much is too much.

My hand reaches down to gently cup your cock through your jeans. "Am I turning you on?" I whisper and you nod again. "Don't cum" I whisper with a devilish grin.

"yes ma'am" you say, and I can barely hear you. I slowly undo your pants and slide my hand under the fabric, gently caressing teasing you, but never quite touching your cock. Your hips begin trying to find my hands, but I keep withdrawing and teasing other parts of your body.

"You remember, right?" I whisper and you nod. "Tell me." I say, and you reply softly

"don't cum."

"Good boy" I whisper and kiss your lips. I gently tug down your jeans and underwear, exposing you. You shiver as the cool air touches your skin. I begin to lick and tease your cock with my tongue, fondling your balls with my hands. I kiss up the length and then take you into my mouth, then kiss and suck on your balls. I feel you begin to breath rapidly, and I stop, moving back up to your head. "what's the rule?"

"Don't cum" you say breathily. I kiss your lips gently and begin running my fingers softly up and down your arm while your breathing returns to normal. After a few seconds to regroup, I take you into my mouth again, teasing and dancing around your cock with my tongue. When I don't think that you can take anymore without climaxing, I crawl back to you and again whisper

"what's the rule?"

"don't cum" you say, slightly frustrated.

"Why is that the rule?" I ask you softly and you look at me confused. "Ladies first" I giggle and you laugh. "I want you to lick me until I tell you to stop." I whisper, punctuating the command with a light squeeze to your cock. You nod. I pull you off the bed and I sit on the edge. while you kneel in front of me. "Lick, don't touch" I warn, and you nod your understanding. I lace my fingers through yours to keep them still, and you push me gently back to reclining on the bed, our hands resting right above my pussy. You begin licking my pussy and I guide you through the exact motions I want. I punctuate every correct response with a squeeze of your hands. When I'm close, I stop you.

"Fuck me" I whisper roughly, and you begin to climb on top of me. I let you, but right before you enter me, I stop you. I push you to your back and straddle your hips. I lower myself onto you and begin riding you. Your hips push into mine and you sit up slightly, bolstered by some pillows, and begin to finger me as I thrust myself onto you. It isn't long before I cum, pushing hard into you. My pussy spasms around your cock, causing you to explode with all the tension of my teasing. Once you have emptied into me, I fall down at your chest, pulling you close as we catch our breath. "Maybe next time you'll find out what happens to bad boys....." I tease as you smile and kiss me.
Jdhpiano
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Jdhpiano »

Tiedandgagged wrote: 3 years ago I really like your stories! I like how it’s a one shot short story. Keep it up!
Thank you!
Charles0318
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Charles0318 »

Good story!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic