Couple in distress F/MF

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
John
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Couple in distress F/MF

Post by John »

Hey, I haven't posted a story in a really long time, decided to give it a go once again. Hope you enjoy it.

Part 1

A little bit of background:
John and Lyla were what they call a power couple. John was a corporate lawyer for Stinson&Jacks and Lyla was a fitness instructor who had quite the Instagram following. They both enjoyed working out together, sometimes those workouts finishing up with a steamy bath session. They both had a pretty dynamic lifestyle, having to tackle a lot of chores daily. You could say their American Dream life was pretty much achieved, they had a big, three story house in the suburbs, two cars in the garage and a large pool in the back yard.

Layla's POV:
It was a hot summer night and John was still yet to return from a Zoom conference with his overseas partners from China. I was rolling around in bed, trying to get to sleep and wondering whether we needed a vacation in the near future. Our lifestyles were so busy. Finally, I managed to fall asleep.

Suddenly, after what felt like a couple hours having passed, I woke up with a strange sensation and the feeling someone is in the house. I got up and went to check the living room, but it was empty, John was still not home. Walking around in my white thong and sports bra, I decided to make myself a little midnight smoothie before going back to sleep. After I was done with it, I quickly checked my social media profile and went back to bad. I was just about to fall asleep, having calmed down, when a hand was put over my mouth, effective muffling my sounds and hand-gagging me.
" WHAAMMPHH!"
I tried to fight the intruder off, but he or she was strong. Keep in mind I'm no pushover, I exercise daily, so this person was probably stronger than me. I was turned on my stomach, face first into the mattress which muffled my screams and my wrists were quickly taped up behind my back along with my elbows.
I tried to squirm away from my captor, but to no avail, as my feet followed suit and soon my ankles were crossed and taped, along with my knees.
"Keep quiet blondie", exclaimed my captor and gave me a hard slap on my butt. Now at least I deduced from that voice that my captor was a female.
How could she overpower me so easily?
Soon my mouth was stuffed with one of the socks I was wearing while another one was used to make for a pretty tight cleave-gag, but the woman was not done. She also used the tape to wrap it around my head and mouth for a couple of times, so I was effectively silenced.
"MMMPPPHHH"
I struggled and squirmed, trying to roll away from her, but another slap on my behind kept me in place.
"I told you to stay put, listen, I'm just here to rob you, so don't struggle too much and this will all be over in a jiffy."
My response was a bevy of grunts and moans, which elicited a smile from my captor.
"You're still tied up in a more comfortable position than many of my past victims, so if you behave, it will stay that way. If you don't, this will quickly become way more strict, you got that?"
I nodded my head, knowing that I was going to try everything to get free. I wasn't gonna let this woman best me and rob our house. But I needed to fool her into thinking I'm a good little scares victim for now.
She gave me a look, checking my, by now, quite exposed derrière and whistled approvingly.
"You have quite the body, don't you"
"MMMPPPHH"
Such a creative and interesting one way conversation, I thought and struggled a bit, trying to get her attention, I figured if I could entice her to let her guard down, I might have a better shot at escaping. She was definitely admiring me. I could literally feel her lust building up, as she looked me up and down.
"It's such a hot night, I think you're a bit overdressed, let's help you out here, after all, I wouldn't want you to get a heatstroke."
And with that she removed my sports bra in one swift motion, leaving my breasts exposed.
"Oh, my, what a nice pair!"
"MMMPPHG"
She quickly caressed my tits, enjoying every second of it, followed by a groping of my ass. Every once in awhile, I would receive a light spank.
"MMMMPPHG"
"I'm sure your husband enjoys this sweet ass a lot and gives it the proper amount of attention. You see, I've been casing your place for a while and I know tonight your man is not home, so I took my opportunity. I'm so sorry to cut this short, believe me, but I have to get back to robbing you, my little damsel."
"MMPHG!!"
What she didn't know was that John was actually getting home in an hour or so, I had seen the text on my phone right before I got captured. I really hope his arrival makes a difference, but until that time, I had to try and free myself on my own.

That's it for part 1, folks. Will John's arrival turn the scales in our couples' favour or is he just going to become the next victim on our robber's list? Stay tuned for part 2 and you will find out. Let me know whether you enjoy the first part in the comments, any and all ideas and suggestions are much appreciated.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Good entry so far :) I do not know, what you have in mind ... but how would it be, if John turns the tables?
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

Nice start. Rather than the husband being overpowered, maybe the burglar forces him to surrender/partially tie himself before she finishes the job?

Always liked the forced surrender idea.
tickletied84
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tickletied84 »

Nice start, good descriptions so far. Enjoy the background so can place where they are already.

I think keeping Lyla tied is the way to go, but John may also need subduing - unless he chases the burglar off and enjoys a tied wife?!
John
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by John »

Part 2

Lyla's POV:

I was laying on my bed, tightly bound and gagged, and wondering how can I get out of this predicament. What the intruder didn't know was that I had my work cell phone inside my nightstand. What a rookie mistake by her not to check it out. The hard part was actually getting to my nightstand in this state.
I slowly started struggling towards the edge of the bed, with the idea of standing straight, I figured hopping to the nightstand would be faster than struggling on the floor untill I reach it. At this point, I seriously considered why did we need to have such a large bedroom.
Inch by inch, I made it to the edge.
"GREAMMPHH!" I grunted, happy that the first step in my plan is already made, unfortunately, this was the easiest one.
I slowly tried to squirm myself, so that I could raise up to a sitting position, but didn't quite get it right and ended up falling on the floor, thank God for the carpet.
"MMMPPPHHH !!"
At this point I was getting frustrated. At least I had made it off the bed. Laying on the floor, I tried getting up, again unsuccessfully. Apparently I would need some kind of support. I squirmed untill I was down on the floor, stomach down, ass up and started trying to stand up backwards, raising my butt high in the process. Out of the blue, laughter came upon me. I was amused.
"If only my Instagram followers could see me like that, the great influencer, 900K on Insta, 1,2 million on YouTube, struggling in her underwear, that would surely double my audience", I though to myself. "Matter of fact, if John were to see me like this and there was no robbery in progress, my butt would soon be red from the imminent spanking I would've received, interesting thought, Layla, but let's get back to the issue at hand."
Realising I needed to use the wall as support, I rolled and squirmed myself over to it and stood with my back against it. Then I slowly started getting up, using it to support my back and finally, ta-da, I was back on my feet. Step two of my master plan was ready.
Now on to step three. I slowly started hopping in order to preserve my balance. That kind of movement would definitely have garnered some positive reactions from my neighbor, Mr Brown, if my window were to be opened. My sports bra was protecting my tits from bouncing too much, but no such protection could be offered to my butt, with every hop my thong was covering less and less and going in more and more.
Finally, after what felt like forever, I managed to get to tge nightstand. Now the hardest part: opening it. I carefully kneeled down to the level of the first compartment, fumbling with my wrists in order to find the handle.
I tried and tried, but finally, I was able to succeed.
"MMMPPPHH" I exclaimed in triumph.
I slowly opened it and, voilà, my wrists felt the little phone. It was at this time that I heard footsteps approaching. "Fuck".
I quickly tossed the phone on the bed and lay over it, trying to look as calm as possible. Sweat had started to from on my forehead.
The door opened and I could see my captor, with a big smile on her face.
"Well, you do have a lot of jewels Lyla. They will be put to good use."
"MMMPPHH FUCMPHH YOUMPPHH"
"Ooh, is somebody mad that I'm stealing her valuables while she is helplessly bound and gagged? Where is your knight in shining armour, sweetie?"
She looked at me and her smile slowly started disappearing.
"You look sweatier than before, you were definitely struggling a lot, and now your position is changed, you were not laying there when I left, you know what, let's roll you around just for good measure."
And with that she sat next to me and quickly rolled to the other side of the bed, while I was struggling and grunting.
"Now what do we have here, a phone... You naughty bitch! Naughty girls deserve spanking!"
"MMMPPHHHH !!"
She tossed the phone in her pocket, scooted close to me and gave my backside a hard swat. She took her time, going between light and hard smacks, pinching my ass and groping it. During the whole ordeal I was struggling and grunting. "If only I had been a little bit more faster", I thought to myself.
After about five minutes she stopped, we both heard the door being opened.
"Looks like your husband is home, let's go take care of him, see you soon sweetheart."
"MMMPHHH!"
And with that she got up and left me, as I was screaming as loud as I could through my thick gag to try and warn John of the incoming danger.

That's the end of Chapter two, as always any suggestions or constructive criticism is welcome. I was thinking of involving John more prominently in this chapter, but unfortunately, didn't have as much free time to make it longer.
boundking79
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by boundking79 »

Enjoying the story so far and hope it gets more kinky. My suggestion for where it might go is, "TWIST" John is in on the whole thing.
He has either hired someone or the burglar is a close female friend that he has persuaded to play the part. They could them untie Lyla and ;as she seems to have enjoyed the experience; she could then tie them both up together willingly.
jone123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by jone123 »

interesting, looking forward to next chapter
John
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by John »

Part 3:

John's POV.
I was just entering the hallway, exhausted from that stupid Zoom call with our overseas investors. Man, could they ask questions. I dropped my briefcase to the floor and tried to be as quiet as possible, I didn't wanna wake my wife up, because it was pretty late.
Interestingly enough, I thought I saw a flicker of light coming from our bedroom when I was parking the car, but that might just have the alarm clock light.
I made my way to the kitchen, wanting to get a quick bite before going to bed when an shocking view surprised me.
There, clad in a latex suit, stood a burglar... apparently. For a second I seriously considered the possibility that this was a joke or some sort of roleplay, after all, me and my wife had always discussed the idea for a threesome.
Maybe that was it?
"Hey, did my wife put you up to this, is this some sort of kinky surprise?"
"You bet your ass it is! Your wife wanted to spice things up a bit, so she hired me for a kinky bondage night adventure. Now, I want you to quickly undress yourself down to your underwear. Your wife is already bound and gagged pretty securely and is waiting for you upstairs and believe me when I tell you what a hot sight she is."
I didn't know what to think, but I decided to play along. We had talked about bondage before, but we'd never discussed something like this, so apparently she had decided to surprise me.
Thinking of her, I quickly started undressing.
"So, are you a part-time dominatrix or what?"
"Enough talking for now, put this in your mouth."
She gave me a pair of panties. My wife had definitely worked out in them.
"So kinky..." i thought to myself, as I stuffed the pair in my mouth and finished with my pants, clad only in my tight boxer briefs.
"Now, turn your back to me and stay still."
I did what she asked, feeling my wrists and then elbows getting tightly taped.
I grunted slightly, it was a tad uncomfortable.
"Quiet down.", said the dom and to emphasize that, game a light slap on my butt.
Soon, my hands were securely taped to my torso as well and then my ankles and knees followed.
After she was done taping me, she said: "It's time for you to join your wife. Jump to the bedroom!"
JUMPHHHHH??
I didn't wanna jump all the way to the bedroom and up the stairs, that was dangerous, especially the stairs section.
"I won't ask twice."
Another slap following, this time way harder than the first one.
MMPPHHHH!
Man, I was feeling great. This was so kinky and exciting. I couldn't wait to see my wife tied and gagged, looking all sexy. So I decided to obey the dom and slowly started jumping, making my way to the bedroom. Thank God it was only on the second store and not the third.
The dom was staying close behind, making sure I don't fall and hit my head or something.
"Your wife is a lucky gal, you do look handsome all tied and gagged."
And with that I felt my but get smacked and groaped but I didn't mind, it was making the situation even kinkier.
Finally, after what felt like forever, I was close the bedroom door, hearing grunting from inside.
What would I see there?

Quick continuation. Let me know if you like it. I'm sorry I didn't have more free time for a more comprehensive part, I'll try to do that in Chapter 4. Any comments and criticisms are appreciated. :)
gaggednbarefoot
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggednbarefoot »

What a great story. I have to admit I did think for a moment john had hired the dominatrix as a surprise reward for him working late.
Tapedupcouple
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tapedupcouple »

Definitely enjoying it!
John
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by John »

Part 4:

Lyla's POV:
Finally, the moment had come. Some time had passed since the burglar had left me and I'd heard no commotion downstairs. And as I was wondering what had gone down, I could hear faint footsteps up the stairs. I waited in anticipation and finally the door opened and my worst fears (and kinky scenarios, what an irony, huh) was realized. John slowly hopped inside our bedroom, all bound and gagged, his cheeks bulging.
"There you go, lovebirds. You're all together now. Cozy up while I take care of your valuables. And who knows, if I finish early, I might join in the fun. Enjoy!"
And with a swat on John's backside she shoved him towards our bed and left, closing the door behind us.
"MMPHGHH"
"LAYLHMMP, WHAMMHH ISMHP GOINMMPH ONMHHGM"
He was trying to tell me something, grunting and mmpphh-ing, but it was hard to understand him. I grunted for him to hop up to me. And, wow, he was sporting a nice boner. Well, I did look stunning, clad in just my thong and sexy bra, so that was understandable.
He started hopping to the bed, nearing it hop by hop.
"BEMMHH CAREFUMMHGG"
Finally, he landed next to me on the bed. By now he'd probably realized this wasn't a surprise orchestrated by me, but instead a real-life robbery.
I looked him in the eyes and grunted, getting close to him. At this point we weren't sure what to do. Should we try to set ourselves free and potentially risk the robber getting mad at us or should we just cozy up and wait it out until it was over?
"YOUMPPHH LOOMHGG SEXMPPHM"
"THANMMPHH YOUMPPH"
Hell yeah, I looked sexy.
At this moment I wanted to jump his bones and I'm sure he was thinking the same, so why not take a little bit of an advantage out of this predicament.
I turned my back to him, leaving my butt in full view. I mean, that thong was not leaving much to the imagination, if you know what I mean. I snuggled even closer, rubbing his dick with my ass. He was feeling it too, thrusting as much as he could.
We were both grunting and mmpphh-ing, sweaty and horny as fuck.
I slowly managed to use my tied wrists to lower his speedos down (not an easy job, quite frustrating actually, especially considering how tight they were).
Finally, here is the good stuff, I thought. I could feel his dick was pretty hard already, this situation was exciting for him as well. It was hard to get a proper grip with my tied wrists though, especially considering they were also taped to my body, so that constricted my movements even more. I could rub it a little, but it was definitely not a proper handjob.
John was enjoying it, though. He was breathing heavily, grunting and struggling to come closer.
"MMPHH YESMPPHH"
I continued with the slow massage using my ass as much as I could, rubbing and touching his penis, as he was thrusting as well. The whole situation was so kinky. I'd always fantasized about this, but not in a million years could I imagine it happening on a regular night such as this.
John was close, I could feel it. Good for him, but what about me, how would I receive my satisfaction in this predicament?!
"KEEPMPHH GOINMMHHPP, DONTMMPH STOPMMPHH, PLEASMMHHP"
His grunting and the whole kinkyness of the situation were turning me on so much.
I kept on rubbing his penis, thrusting my butt backwards as much as I can, brushing it off against him. He was definitely nearing his climax, when suddenly we heard a loud crash downstairs.

Hey, this was it for Chapter 4, I do have some more ideas planned out, but don't be shy in expressing any suggestions you may have for the story or characters or any dislikes, as well. 😀
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

Enjoying this story so far, probably the one I check for more than any others. Probably have a slight preference more for when the burglar is tormenting the couple.
John
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by John »

Reidy wrote: 3 years ago Enjoying this story so far, probably the one I check for more than any others. Probably have a slight preference more for when the burglar is tormenting the couple.
Thanks! I'll try to take that into account during the next few chapters.
John
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by John »

Part 5:

The burglar's POV:
I was just finishing up with robbing the lovely couple, bound and gagged in their own bedroom. Wow, they were both hot. I definitely intended to play with them a little before I left.
Occupied with such happy thoughts, I didn't realize a car was being parked in the driveway. I spotted its lights in the last moment, quickly taking cover behind the front door. The person had definitely spotted the light from the kitchen, so my only hope at this point was to surprise and overpower him/her.
I prepared the duct tape and a potential gag and waited patiently. Soon enough, the front door was opened and I immediately jumped the person that was entering. Judging by the body proportions, it was a woman.
I didn't give her a chance to fight back as I quickly shoved her to the floor, wrestling her down and trying muffle her screams as best as I could. Fortunately for me, the gag I had prepared (which was the wife's sweaty workout socks, kinky) was relatively easy to shove inside the woman's mouth because the first thing she did was attempt to scream and it gave me the perfect opportunity. She was struggling like a wildcat, trying to spit the socks out as I positioned myself on her back, quickly immobilising her wrists and elbows, taping them together.
"Calm down, wildcat!"
I gave her a spank on the bottom which only served to infuriate her even further. Man, she was feisty.
I then proceeded to tape her mouth, securing the socks in.
"You need a punishment for being so damn feisty."
She was wearing a pair of tight black leggings which I managed to remove, being awarded a great view of her red-thong-ed ass as a result.
As you can imagine, a couple of spanks followed. Like I was gonna miss the chance to test out that sweet booty, no way.
Finally, I finished her off by taping her ankles and knees.
"I know where you're going."
I lifted her up, draping her over my shoulder (HELPMMHHH MEELPPHHH) as she was struggling and proceeded to take her upstairs. A lot of groping was involved in that process, but let's face it, that booty deserved the attention. I pinched her butt and spanked it on my way to the other captives.
I opened the door. The husband and wife were watching wide-eyed. Apparently, they knew this wildcat.
"Surprise, surprise, lovelies. We have another hottie. It's so unfortunate that I am still not finished robbing you out of your valuables. But soon I'll be and believe when I tell you, we're gonna have some kinky fun."
And with that I carefully lowered my latest captive hottie on the floor, giving her one final booty spank.
"Don't have too much fun without me."
Layla and John looked wide-eyed at Julia as she had the same exact look on her face, as well.
"JULIAMMPHH, WHATMPPH AREMHHK YOMMPPH DOIMMPHH HERMPHH"

Indeed, what was Julia doing here is something we will dive deeper into in the next chapter. I tried to include the burglar a little bit more this time, there might be other chapters from this POV. As always, criticisms, comments and suggestions are accepted. 😀
P.S. This probably won't be the last curveball throughout this story.
Jarris Scott
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Jarris Scott »

Loving this story, hopefully you continue this
Bondthonf
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Bondthonf »

Same! Great story. (love thongs and pantygag)

Thank you John.
Tiengag5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tiengag5 »

Great couples bondage story.
crow3467
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by crow3467 »

That was such a great story. I hope you can continue!
Knotted
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Knotted »

Great story!
Send a PM and tie me up ;)
Save a horse, ride a Cowboy!
pogolsky
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by pogolsky »

Love couple bondage. Would like to read a continuation.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic