The Beach (FF/F, MF/F) Completed - Final chapter 3rd April

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

This chapter lived up to my expectations totally and satisfactory ;) Great Cliffhanger::) I wonder how all the good questions will be answered :)
MuscularFreak
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by MuscularFreak »

Great story so far, I wonder what the other girls have in store for poor, helpless Laura :lol:
Always down to rp ;)
Discord: BigRock12123#1337
Kik: SuperRoughWill
tickletied84
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tickletied84 »

Apologies for the delay - struck by a slight case of writer's block

Chapter 7

Laura stirred at the sound of a cup being placed down, and tried to roll over towards the smell of the freshly made coffee. Her eyes started to open as she felt cool air all over her body as the blanket she’d been wrapped in came off her, and she realised she was still nude. Memories of the preceding evening began to flood back, and as she reached down to pull the blanket back over her she was stopped by a tug on her neck.

“Wh-what?” her eyes fully opened as she looked at Helena standing over her wearing a dressing gown and sipping her own coffee.

“Morning sleepy head” the older girl smiled down at her. “I couldn’t have you escaping this morning now could I?”

Laura explored her new bonds, with leather cuffs around each wrist, which were attached to a leather collar around her neck with a chain. This allowed her to get her elbows to around a 90 degree position and reach her mouth, but no further. She pulled at the collar, but found each cuff and collar fastened with a small black padlock. Looking at Helena her eyes widened “Why am I still tied?” she swallowed.

“Well, for one, I don’t think you actually got punishment for failing to escape the last tie, and in fact I think you enjoyed it. And two, I like waking to a helpless, naked girl in my room.” Helena replied as she helped Laura into a sitting position. “Now drink your coffee and we’ll have a chat about things.”

Laura shivered at the cool room with the air conditioning on. “Can I have some clothes to wear at least?” she asked as she took her first mouthful of the steaming coffee.

Helena looked her up and down, before grinning. “I guess we should cover you up, some parts of you are ‘standing to attention,’” she smirked looking at Laura’s nipples. “Stand up for me.”

“I’m... I’m just cold...” Laura protested, knowing that the situation was still having an effect on her libido, not helped by the thought of Emily’s fingers inside her. She shivered again as Helena wrapped a towel around her, covering her from breasts to mid thighs. Sitting again on the edge of the sofa bed she took another mouthful of coffee and asked “I guess I’m not getting out of these cuffs yet either?”

Helena shook her head. “Not just yet my little bondage bunny. Not until you admit that you like this, and that you’d like to be tied up more often.”

Laura tried to look away, and instead took a large gulp of coffee whilst turning crimson. She had enjoyed almost all of last night, and her dreams had been rather erotic in nature. The thought of being tied, helpless, and tormented had been something that had taken the form of some of her fantasies for years, but she’d never trusted anyone with this information…well, only Zoe whilst drunk one night.

Helena walked round her until she was looking into her eyes. “Now, there’s only us two here and I know you did like it. No one gets that wet or doesn’t try to escape just out of politeness. You’re here on holiday, no one except Zoe knows you’re here, so why not indulge your fantasies whilst you’re here?”

“Wh-what do you mean?” Laura asked as she took another sip of coffee.

“Zoe knows you’ve always wanted to try bondage, I like bondage, no one here is ever going to see you again, unless you want to - so surely this is the perfect chance to try? I don’t mean keeping you tied for the rest of your holiday, just to give you some tasters of what you could try with the right man or woman when you get home?”

Laura tried to keep calm, but her mind was racing with possibilities. “But, I-I-I’m not kinky?”

Helena smiled “I’ve been doing this a while, I can tell when a girl is turned on. Plus, you still owe me a punishment. You’re in your twenties, you should be exploring your sexuality, not just waiting for a man to come along. Give me an hour, and if you can deny that you’re turned on by this then I’ll let you go.”

Laura looked intrigued, but tried to play it cool. “And if I don’t?”

“Then I’ll push you outside wearing the towel and those cuffs…”

Laura nodded.

Ten minutes later, Laura found herself in a rather compromising position. Helena was pleased to find that Laura had similar sized feet, and had coaxed her into a pair of rather high heels. She’d walked her to the kitchen table in her flat, and leant her forwards over it. First her knees were tied to each leg, forcing her legs apart. Next her wrists were tied together, and she was pulled forwards, so that her arms were across the surface of the table, with her upper body pulled down onto the cool surface and her rear elevated slightly. A sleep mask across her eyes added to her helplessness. She could already feel a tingle between her legs but was determined that she would hide her desires, so was desperately thinking of accounting, spreadsheets and other dull things.

The towel was still around her, although it was becoming rather useless given her current position.

“Just so that you say I’m not cheating, I won’t touch you between your legs until the hour is up…but if you’re wet at that point then we’ll know the answer!” Helena taunted.

So, how will Laura cope, will she be rescued, or is this going to be a long day for her?!
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Difficult :) I think she should go with Helenas offer - and enbracing her fondness of bondage :)
RopeBunny
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by RopeBunny »

A good chapter.

I like the idea, how everything was worded regards the offer.
chelseykittyc@t
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by chelseykittyc@t »

I like (:
Heyyy, I’m back. My name is Chelsey. I am into foot fetish, sock fetish, shoe fetish, HOM, bondage, gags, smelling, and getting kidnapped. I am always down to role play sooo message me (;
tickletied84
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tickletied84 »

Chapter 8:

Laura tried to find a comfortable position, stomach across the table, legs spread, arms pulled tight across the table. Her heeled feet barely touched the floor, and was already somewhat stressful on her calves. An hour of this position would be uncomfortable enough. Maybe the discomfort would mean that she wouldn’t get turned on…she could only hope, although as she was thinking those thoughts already it might be tricky.

Suddenly she heard Helena behind her and she tried not to jump. “So exposed, so beautiful, so sexy” she whispered as she stalked around the table a few times, Laura watching her when she could as she passed in front of her.

Helena placed some items on the table next to her, making Laura jump slightly at the noise. The blindfold across her eyes meaning she could only guess at the items being placed next to her. One landed with a thud, one clinked and her fear rose.

“Wish you could see now dearie?” Helena taunted as she picked up the first item. “You know to stop this you just need to admit that you are turned on by being bound, stripped and at someone else’s mercy…”

“No, no I’m not” Laura protested, but her voice wasn’t as convincing as before. She was enjoying this wasn’t she, but there was no way she wanted to admit it. Her kinks should be personal, that’s what she’s always thought, and now within 24 hours of being on holiday she’s bound to a stranger’s table with only a small towel covering her modesty. Now it was true that Laura had fantasised about this before, but other than Zoe she’d never told anyone about her desires. She thought if she admitted it then there’d be a giant sign over her head flashing “Alert, Bondage Pervert” that would scare any potential partners away. Come to think of it, the branding she now had on her thighs were basically this.

She tried to follow Helena around the room, but the blindfold was disorientating. Suddenly she felt a light touch on the back of her calves, and a finger ran from her ankle up towards her knees. “Look at your poor legs, pulled tight and wide, your muscles will be aching if you’re here for an hour you know.” Helena’s fingers moved slowly up and down each calf, and then up and over the back’s of Laura’s thighs. Goosebumps appeared over her skin as the nails traced over them, and she shifted position slightly.

“Not getting cold I hope” Helena asked “I mean I could take you out into the sun like this?”

“N-no, please don’t” Laura jerked slightly as a nail reached her inner thigh, imagining her horror at being found like this in daylight by someone.

“You will do anything for me shortly my rope bunny”. Laura’s heart skipped a beat hearing this, a nickname she’d read online, and that was certainly the position she was in now.

The fingernails were replaced by a cool object sliding over her taut legs, and then it started to sting slightly as Helena used the crop to gently tap across the backs of her legs. The pattern of 2-3 light taps, followed by a smooth circling across the area started to bring heat to her tanned skin. Helena was patient and persistent and over the next 15 minutes covered all of Laura’s legs, leaving them a delicate pink colour.

Laura grunted occasionally, but whilst each individual crop strike stung slightly, the overall feeling was one of a gentle massage, and the strikes on her inner thighs were starting to stoke her fires, she just had to keep it together. To her horror Helena used the crop to raise the bottom of the towel, and she froze until she heard a laugh from behind her and the towel dropped back into place. “I have already seen you naked girl, and you do have a fine derriere”

Laura felt blood rush to her cheeks, and a rush of blood seemed to flow between her legs as well. She did and didn’t want the crop to venture higher, the teasing of the previous night had left a desire unsated, but what she really wanted was some time alone, not to be bound to a crazed hotel rep’s table!

“Still no confession? Oh well, then let’s keep you quiet through the next bit!”

“What, nmmph” Laura tried to protest as a ball gag was slipped between her lips, fastened behind her teeth and secured in placed. She grunted her protest from behind it and then tried to squeal as she felt a bitter cold start to run up and down her legs as Helena took ice cubes and roamed them over her legs. “You need to moisturise your skin darling, look after this gorgeous body!”

Laura tried to pull against the ropes as goosebumps reappeared on her legs and she protested into the gag. Suddenly she felt relief as she heard Helena move, only to feel a set of ice cubes be poured over her back, where they settled underneath the towel as more were ran over her arms. Shivering she tried to shake the ice from her back, but only succeeded in shuffling them further down her back until they settled in the small of her back.

Helena whispered in the shivering girl’s ear “I know you lied to me, I’ll be back in a few minutes then once I’ve got you warmed up then I’ll ask again”

Laura could just lie there shivering, drooling from behind the gag as the rest of the ice melted. Helena was right, she was enjoying being at someone else’s mercy. She had fantasised about this before, but never thought it would happen. These things were just things that happened in online stories right? And whilst she’d browsed some bondage toy websites there was no-one, not even Zoe, that she’d have trusted to make it come real. Yet here she was, a race and a prank going wrong yesterday and now at a stranger’s mercy. Shame he wasn’t a pirate about to ravish her, but still, she just had a little bit longer to hold out, and then this could return to fantasy land, not reality and she could get back on with her holiday.

She heard Helena’s sandals on the hard floor reenter the room. “Oh no, you’re all wet, how did that happen” she said in a mock-innocent voice which was responded to by a grunt from the gagged girl. “Now if only there was a towel around here somewhere…”

Will Helena find a towel? Will Laura get free? Does she even enjoy this?

Thoughts welcome from all - hope it's living up to expectations [mention]RopeBunny[/mention] [mention]chelseykittyc@t[/mention] [mention]Caesar73[/mention]
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Another pair of wonderful and interesting updates since last I looked and was in the right frame of mind to enjoy. But still no sign of Zoe. I do hope she’ll find herself at Helena’s mercy as well soon. But who knows. Keep going it’s fun and enjoyable
RopeBunny
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by RopeBunny »

Another good update. Interesting to see Laura still managing to hold out.

Good work, easy to pick up and get back into.
tickletied84
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tickletied84 »

Chapter 9:

Laura held her breath, and time seemed to stand still, her aware that her slim body was covered by a single towel, and even her peach shaped rear was shivering. Suddenly, Helena whipped the towel out from underneath her, like the old trick of removing the table cloth. Laura let out a yelp of panic as suddenly her bare chest and hips were in contact with the cool table. Helena laughed at the squirming girl, unable to move from her position and who was giving quite the display. Laura realised that her struggles were simply highlighting her nakedness, as she was simply thrusting her buttocks into the air to reduce the contact with the table. This gave her an unexpected thrill, to go along with the chill, as she realised again how exposed she was in this position.

Her head jerked back as Helena started to rub the towel gently across her skin, initially firmly over the patches of her skin that were dampest, but then started a more sensual rub with the towel across first her shoulders and neck, then down her smooth spine, and into the small of her back. She was even more taken by surprise when the fluffy towel started to massage the soft skin of her firm rear. Helena gently let the towel hang between her legs, then pulled it through swiftly, making Laura jump.

“Now, just one more torment and then we’ll see how turned on I’ve got you”

Helena picked up a couple of small paintbrushes and walked around the bound girl. “Now, I recall that you were quite ticklish?”

Laura shook her head, trying to deny the obvious statement as Helena was bound to get what she wanted, whereas Laura was quite literally bound in position to take whatever was given to her. She felt something soft and smooth touch her neck, and tried to move away, only to find another paintbrush on the opposite side. She tried to withstand the maddening sensation of the soft bristles against her skin, but eventually found her grunts turn to giggles as Helena increased the tempo.

The giggles increased in intensity as the brushes moved to the silky smooth skin of her armpits. The circling motion in them brought forth some snorts from behind the gag, and Laura was aware that drool was starting to leak from around the sides of it.

“You know, I could make you miss your flight and then keep you tied to the table and tickle you for a whole week...I am due some holiday, and I can be very persuasive towards our male boss” Helena teased Laura.

Laura’s blood should have run cold at the thought, but instead a thrill ran through her - kept captive for a week, that would be terrible wouldn’t it….terribly brilliant. No, she had to rid her mind of these thoughts. This was a holiday for relaxing on the beach with a book, and spending some time with Zoe, not being sexually teased by a crazed hotel rep!

The brushes in her armpits came to a gradual stop, and her breathing started to settle. She heard some movement, and then suddenly felt a weight on her upper body, pushing her breasts further into the table. Understanding that Helena was sat on her made her even more helpless, and as she was coming to terms with that she realised that there was bare skin touching her skin, with the warmth across her shoulder blades coming from what she hoped was Helena’s thighs.

“I thought the brushes were good, but I missed out on tickling you the last time, so I wanted to use my fingers”

With that Helena dug her fingers into Laura’s sides, running them mercilessly from the bottom of the ribs to the top of the hips, and brutally digging in at any spots that seemed to bring forth more laughter. Laura tried to buck her off, but the only parts of her that could move were her ass and head, neither of which was going to force the older girl off.

“Hmm, thrusting your ass are you?” Helena teased “I bet you don’t do that to everyone you’ve just met!”

The fingers continued to run up and down her sides until she was howling with laughter into the gag, when Helena stopped and looked over her shoulder. She saw tears rolling down Laura’s face, her reddened cheeks contrasting with the gag, and drool escaping uncontrollably.

“Almost there, just a few minutes to go” Helena said, as she ruffled the hair of the bound girl. Leaning forward, Helena started to run the paintbrushes from Laura’s knees up her inner thighs. Watching her legs try to close at the sensations being inflicted upon them brought a wicked smile to the dominant rep’s face.

Laura felt the terrible torment continue, having only had moments to try and recuperate and settle her heart rate and breathing, when the brushes slowly moved upwards. She began to giggle, and then noticed the heat that was growing, and moving upwards. After circling round her inner thighs, millimetres from her crotch the brushes withdrew and repeated their journey again, and again and again. Helena held the brushes even closer to the lips that were Laura’s only protection, and could almost feel the heat coming off her. A timer beeped, and the older girl climbed off and removed Laura’s blindfold.

Laura blinked into the light, and her eyes widened as she saw what Helena was holding in front of her.

“Now, if this goes in without needing any lubricant, then I’ll know you’re turned on….and you lose!”

[mention]Bandit666[/mention] we'll find out what Zoe has been up to soon enough, don't worry!

[mention]RopeBunny[/mention] Do you reckon Laura is still succeeding?
RopeBunny
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by RopeBunny »

I'd say, based on what I've just read, that she's about to lose.
tickletied84
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tickletied84 »

Chapter 10:

Laura gulped as she knew her body must have betrayed her. The last hour of being stroked, cropped, iced and tickled was like nothing she’d ever dreamed off. She knew she was mentally aroused, as she struggled to comprehend all that had arisen since racing with Zoe to the tree yesterday. Helena waving a purple dildo in front of her face didn’t really help matters either; and she shook her head, hoping that she wasn’t serious.

Helena gently struck Laura on the forehead with the dildo, and then started sheathing it with a condom. “It’s new, but still!” she commented, “oh, and it’s fully charged” as she moved around the table towards Laura’s rear. “Ready dear?”

The mix of Helena’s conversation confused Laura, she’d switch from kind, to taunting, to sexual, and now as she was between her splayed legs holding a toy designed to bring a girl to orgasm she was calling her ‘dear’. She tensed up as she felt the toy touch her outer lips.

“It’s the moment of truth now darling” Helena taunted as she applied gentle pressure.

Laura tried to resist, but the position she was in and the torment of the previous hour meant that the dildo slid inside with minimal resistance, only met with a groan of pleasure from around her drooling mouth as she felt it settle inside and fill her.

“I think this means you’ve been lying to me Laura” Helena called from behind her. “And I don’t like guests that lie to me!”

Laura tried to shake her head, and make any sound from behind the gag, but only succeeded in drooling more and an incomprehensible series of noises. She rested her head down as she felt the dildo get withdrawn.

“Although maybe I’m mistaken, so I should probably check by results? A good scientist repeats their experiment right?” Helena called from between her legs.

Laura’s sense of relief was short lived, as instead of stopping Helena slowly inserted and withdrew the dildo twenty times. Each time the insertion was slow but steady, filing and gently stretching her, but too slow to get any real pleasure from it, although by the twentieth stroke she was starting to raise her pelvis towards the dildo and was growling gently behind the gag. Helena pressed the dildo firmly in again, and moved back in front of her.

Laura’s eyes were wide, dilated pupils framing her hazel iris as she gazed at the hotel rep in front of her. “Now this time I want a truthful answer from you, first time?” Helena stated sternly as she unbuckled the ball gag, and removing the sodden item from Laura’s mouth. “Do you enjoy being bound and tormented”

Laura swallowed, clearing her mouth of the remaining drool, and after a rather ragged breath in, lifted her head. “I, I, I” she stammered and turned bright red. “I’m, I’m enjoying what you’re doing to me now, and did to me last night. I’ve never had this done to me before though.”

“So you get turned on by being bound and spanked by another girl”

Laura nodded “I’ve not been this turned on for a long time, and I feel like I’m, like I’m going to explode at any point”

“Oh dear, you look so gorgeous with that flush to your cheeks. Any man or woman wouldn’t be able to resist anything you asked them to…except me” Helena stalked as she walked around and turned a switch on the base of the dildo, sending gentle yet persistent vibrations the length of the dildo, and receiving a thrust of the pelvis from Laura.

“No, yes, no, please, well, no, please, Helena” the bound girl babbled.

Ignoring her for a few minutes, Helena thrust the dildo back and forth gaining a cacophony of confused noises from Laura. Turning the dildo onto medium, and pushing it fully inside she came and knelt in front of her.

“Now, here are your choices. A - I turn the dildo onto max and let you orgasm here, but you stay here with me all day for your punishment. Or B - I switch it off, let you cool down, and then release you - but you’d need to come and play with me tomorrow evening?”

Laura’s mind was starting to melt, she had such a desire to orgasm, but also just wanted some time to herself to take stock of her emotions. The vibrator pushing her towards the edge wasn’t helping matters, and she felt as if her heart was trying to escape from her chest, in addition to her breathing coming in short sharp gasps.

She opened her mouth to reply, unsure what would come out.

“Helena please, can I choose…..”

So...what will Laura choose? Will Zoe come to her rescue?
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

All good questions :)
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

All good questions :)
tickletied84
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tickletied84 »

Chapter 11:

Laura pauses, unsure of what is the best response. She’s almost bursting to orgasm, and has never felt like this before. Sure she’s had disappointing sex, but she’s been left that far from orgasm she almost wanted to join the lazy b***ard in falling asleep. Now, now, she has never felt such a primal desire to orgasm, and let rip a mammoth scream. But also, she can’t stay here all day, and she needs some time to process all that has happened to her. I mean, a girl she’d not met (well, she didn’t count her handing her some keys at check in yesterday as ‘met’) 48 hours earlier had got her to confess her inner desires of being bound and ravished in a matter of hours!

“Please Helena, I need to be released, I need some time to think” Laura let her head rest, exhausted on the table as she just felt defeated.

Helena pulled a face, although either way she was going to get her fun. “OK, but first I have a confession to make.” she held up her phone. “Ive been filming what we’ve done so far today, as I need to make sure you keep your end of the deal”

“You’ll be restrained for an hour in public, then 30 minutes in private, and then I’ll let you go, delete the video and only tie you up again when you ask me to!” Helena negotiated as Laura nodded. “Be here at 6pm tomorrow, otherwise this goes up on boundhub.”

Laura slumped, waiting for release, her nerve endings on fire with the relentless stimulation of the last hour. What had she signed herself up for? First a night of being tied, fondled and tormented on the beach; then a day tied to a table of a holiday rep; and now agreeing to more. Was she really a bondage kitten?

Hearing Helena move something around, she was expecting to be released, but instead was taken by surprise as roughly her head was pulled back by her hair, causing her to yelp. Helena took advantage of this and rammed the ballgag back into place. Laura shook her head, wasn’t she being released after all.

“I did say you needed cooling down!” Helena chortled.

Laura suddenly realised and frantically tried to pull free and yell for help from behind the gag, but to no avail. Cruelly she felt not one, but three ice cubes pushed inside her pussy. It felt like it was chilling her to her core, and she wanted to scream so loudly at the unfairness of the intrusion.

“Don’t worry, it’ll be defrosted soon” Helena patted Laura on the head condescendingly and went into the bathroom, with sounds of the shower starting making Laura feel even more frustrated.

The shivering girl felt her nether regions go numb with the cold, and the cool water running out of her chilled her clit and started running down her inner thighs. Slowly her fury began to reduce, and when Helena emerged from the bathroom her eyes had changed from flaming anger, to wide eyed pity, hoping that her puppy dog eyes would finally encourage Helena to release her.

“Ok, ok, I’ll let you go now then, but only because you’ve such a pretty smile” Helena slowly unfastened the bindings, and helped the naked, dripping girl to her feet. She held up a dressing gown for her, which was grabbed by Laura swiftly as she wrapped it around her, covering up rapidly. “Now, I hope Zoe is in otherwise you’ll be walking around without any clothes! And don’t forget, 6pm tomorrow, or the video goes on the web”

Laura hurried across the hotel, finding the Zoe outside their room on their balcony and glancing at her watch. “Bit late for a walk of shame isn’t it?” she taunted. Laura rushed past her, and into the shower turning crimson at the comment.
tickletied84
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tickletied84 »

Chapter 12:

**3 hours later**

Laura felt herself get shook awake by Zoe. “Wake up sleepyhead” she heard, and saw her friend sitting on the bed next to her, holding a cup of tea. She smiled at her best and oldest friend and sat up.

“Rough night hey?” Zoe asked as she handed the cup across. “Look, I’m sorry, I shouldn’t have let things get that far out of hand, but I spoke to Helena and I thought it was just what you needed” she looked down at her feet and looked ashamed.

Laura took a sip of tea. “Perfect, you do make the best tea Zoe” she smiled reassuringly and took her friends hand. “Look, I did enjoy some of what happened, but it was a lot to take in, and I’m not sure how to process it, ok? I’m not mad at you, I just need some time to think.”

“Hopefully not alone” Zoe asked. “Peace offering” she held up a pair of tickets. “Spa, dinner, and cocktails at that plush place down the beach. Christmas bonus and inheritance from Granny dying has given me some pennies spare!”

“Thank you Granny Margaret! She always wanted us to have a good time.” Laura laughed and looked up. “But, just us, no guys, although if they want to buy us a cocktail they can, then you can brush them off!”

“Deal!” Zoe replied as she got up and headed towards the wardrobe.

Laura glanced at her friend’s ankles and noticed a red mark. “Um, Zoe, have you been bitten or burnt?” she skips off the bed, kneeling at her friend’s feet. “Oh….” she noted the unmistakeable marks of rope indentation on Zoe’s ankles. “Umm, where did you end up last night?”

Zoe giggled, “Yeah, I think I struggled too much….I must be less submissive than you” she laughed, and pushed Laura backwards onto the bed. “But...you know that German couple? They sort of kidnapped me last night”

Laura laughed “And I thought you were heading to find a man...but instead you get a threesome?”

“Not quite, I’ll tell you over dinner!”

“So, they grabbed you on the way back?” Laura asked intrigued, as the two sat at a table sipping cocktails after a relaxing massage at the spa, smiling as the masseurs tried hard to avoid commenting on the rope marks.

“Yeah, I was heading to find ‘my man’ when I heard someone calling me over. It was Anne and she asked if i could come and help her with something. So, you know me, I’m friendly and helpful so went into their room.”

Laura laughs “Yeah, helpful, or just drunk and horny?”

Zoe retorts “Where have you spent today?”

“Fair point, I’ll stop interrupting!”

“If you don’t, then I’ll have to gag you again” Zoe winks and continues. “So, before I was rudely interrupted… I entered the room, and saw a bag of ropes, apparently they travel with them. Although given the size of the bikinis that Anne wears, they have a lot of space for supplies. So, she tells me that Melvin has gone to get a bottle from the bar and bring it back, and she wondered if I could tie her ready for him.

“So, being the good girl I am, I helped tie her spreadeagle to the bed. Then...she tricked me! As I was going to leave after tying her down tight, she suggested I try out a ball gag they’d just bought. As I’m an idiot, I tried it on and buckled it in. As soon as I had, Melvin leapt out form behind the curtains and pinned me onto the couch. Next thing I know I’m tied with my ankles behind me, wrists fastened and then tied together - a hogtie I think they called it.”

Laura finishes her glass and indicates to the waiter to send a couple more cocktails across.

Zoe continued. “Then things got a bit more intense. First Melvin checked my bonds, then tightened them and positioned me so I was facing the bed. He made sure Anne was tied tightly enough for his liking, then after they made out for a while they got more...intimate. He made her work for it though - and kept her bikini on initially, before working on her with his hands and mouth. It seemed weird, but I was engrossed and watching them was such a turn on. It was much better than when we went to that live sex show in Amsterdam that I know you hated.”

Laura nodded her agreement

“Well, after she’d begged him multiple times to finish her off, he ripped her bikini off and used this to gag her with. Then he came round behind me, and strapped something to my leg that rested against my crotch. Whatever it was was some kind of vibrator, and he’d put it on a low setting that added to my horniness - you were right about that Laura, it has been a while!

“After a couple more cycles of bringing her to the edge, including rubbing her all over with some oil that made her skin gleam, he smiled at me and winked. Then, he stripped her fully, placed a couple of pegs onto her nipples - that seemed to drive her wild, and turned my vibrator onto high. Well, I didn’t last too long. He started humping her in front of me, and it felt like we all exploded together. It was weird - I knew that it was odd, and that I’d basically being tied against my will. But it was so….so hot!” Zoe’s cheeks were flushed as she recalled her climax.

Laura’s eyes were wide, she thought her last 24 hours had been intense, but this was something else. “Then what, they let you go?”

Zoe shook her head. “No, that’s the wild part, Melvin left me with the vibrator whilst he cleaned himself up, I lost track of time then with that beast going! Once he untied Anne he unfastened the wrist-ankle rope, and placed me in bed between them. They untied me this morning and we had breakfast tomorrow as if nothing had happened!”

“So, tell me what Helena did with you….”

As Laura recounted her tale, interspersed with rather probing questions from her friend, she noted Zoe messaging on her phone. “Anyone special?” she teased.

“Oh, just this guy, he’s wanting me to head to his room tonight - but I’m putting him off until tomorrow. Make him desperate, and I’d rather hear your tales this evening!”

Laura wakes and stretches, the sun already high in the sky. Looking across at Zoe’s bed she sees a note ‘Gone snorkelling, will be back for a drink later, don’t get yourself into a bind today lol’

She recalls the previous evening when they’d got into nice dresses, had relaxing treatments at the spa, giggled over dinner and then laughed at the exploits of various men who’d tried to get into their pants over the years. Probably had too many cocktails, but we’re only young once!

Smiling to herself, she spends the morning swimming, and then after a light lunch, has a nap on the balcony, working on her tan. Her alarm goes off to remind her of her appointment this evening, and slipping on her favourite blue bikini she heads to Helena’s room and knocks….

Well, we find out what's been keeping Zoe occupied [mention]Caesar73[/mention] Does that count as losing [mention]RopeBunny[/mention] ?

What next for Laura?
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

What a great set of updates. Shame I missed the fact they’d been posted till now. But keep working on this one. Seems to me there’s much more to come for both on this holiday, maybe even some time trussed up and gagged together. To each other. Will they discover hidden feelings for each other. Learn to live a D/s bondage lifestyle. I guess we just wait and see.
RopeBunny
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by RopeBunny »

Loved the updates, nice to see Zoe not forgotten, telling her tale was a great way to add more TUGs into the story.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

So Zoe had an interessting night too :) Fine update!
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

So Zoe had an interessting night too :) Fine update!
tickletied84
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tickletied84 »

Chapter 13:

“Well you see we’re at the semi finals of the table tennis tournament. I promised a prize for the winner, and you seem just perfect for it” Helena handed Laura a sealed box. “You’ll get some attention at the end of each match up until the final, but this is something to keep you entertained during the matches.”

Laura cautiously opened the box, and found a pink egg shaped device inside. “Wh-what is this?”

Helena pressed an icon on her phone, and the device started to vibrate gently. “It’s something for you to slip inside you, and something that I can keep you warm inside with”

Laura was simultaneously horrified yet aroused. “But you can’t use that on me in public. What if I, if I get off in front of them?”

“Oh don’t worry dear, I won’t actually let you orgasm, I think we’ve made that clear!” Helena smirked. “This isn’t my first rodeo you know! Plus, the winner gets you for 30 minutes, and whilst they can’t do anything without your consent, it’ll be more fun for all involved if you’re aroused already!!”

Laura crossed her arms in front of her chest, the combination of the air conditioning on her bikini clad body, and the thrill of wearing it in public. How had she become so submissive in just 48 hours? She stalked slowly towards the bathroom to insert the toy, and despite Helena having seen every millimetre of her body in the last day and a half, she closed the door for some privacy.

The toy was quite small, but wasn’t likely to fall out, the egg portion sitting well inside her, and nothing showing on the outside. She placed her blue striped bikini bottoms back on, and checked nothing could be seen externally.

Helena called through the door: “Oh, and you’ll be left ungagged, but there’ll be music on, so noone will hear the vibrator, just any noises you make”

Laura blushed as she exited the bathroom, the toy making it presence felt, and this was without any vibrations as yet. “Ok, I can’t believe I’m doing this, but if this gets you to delete that video”

They walked to a part of the complex she hadn’t seen before - what appeared to be an old sports hall. Opening the door, Laura could see a table tennis table was set up, and to the side of it, what appeared to be a medieval pillory. Laura gulped, “Now I see what you mean by no rope!”

A cheer went up from the assembled players, leering over the slim bikini clad brunette as she was led to the pillory and fastened into place, a peg ensuring that the captive wasn’t going anywhere. “Gentlemen and ladies, your prize for the evening if you succeed, is this fine specimen of womanhood” Helena announced. She held her phone up in front of Laura, and clicked delete, the video disappearing from the screen, and Laura breathed a sigh of relief.

Laura writhed, the position she was in gave a great view of the table, although she was aware that she was also giving everyone else a great view of her body. Glancing up as much as her position allowed she realised Zoe wasn’t around, and then recalled that she was going snorkelling this afternoon, and wasn’t due back yet.

Helena made a drama of making the draw for the semi-finals, which seemed to be being taken very very seriously. Laura hoped that in some way that had been ratcheted up by her featuring as the prize for the winner, and what was it that Helena had said about the losers? Drifting off slightly as she found a comfortable position for her legs, she was brought back to reality as the game in front of her started. After a few rallies, the vibrator hidden inside her suddenly came to life. It felt as if an electric eel had suddenly hit her most sensitive spot and she almost leapt forward, and maybe would have done if the pillory hadn’t held her still. She shot a look at Helena who smiled, and touched her screen. The vibrator started throbbing at a persistent speed, and to Laura it felt as if someone was slowly thrusting in and out of her. Sure that someone could hear she tried to concentrate on the match occurring in front of her and dampen down her libido.

Helena walked past the frustrated girl and whispered in her ear. “This ones called pulse, the next one will be waves…”

Laura felt her breathing become more and more rapid, and despite her best efforts to just hang in place on the pillory, her feet were starting to tap, and she was squeezing her thighs together. The vibrations seemed to be increasing in both tempo and intensity and she frantically sought out Helena in the crowd. Just as she felt she was going to explode in public, there was a round of applause and the vibrator suddenly switched off. Letting out a gasp of relief she looked up and saw a tall, toned male by the name of Carlos raising his hand in appreciation. God she was close to coming, and felt like everyone around her could tell her arousal.

Helena appeared next to her “Spread your legs” she instructed and fastened a set of leather cuffs around each ankle, before fastening them to the frame of the pillory, effecting a spreader bar substitute. “Can’t have you wiggling too much, someone may guess your secret” she whispered.

“The winner of semi-final one is Carlos, and he won by 5 points, which means…5 strikes on our guest here!” Laura’s eyes went wide as she realised she was being pressed into action earlier than expected. Before her mind could process it, Carlos landed 5 quick short spanks on her bikini covered rear, warming her gently. Laura let out a yelp with each one, and the participants laughed, before Helena adjusted something on the pillory, lowering the head section and thus bending Laura forward at a 45 degree angle.

“Next game, Anne versus Alex” Helena called.

True to what Helena had said, no-one was touching Laura without her say-so; so whilst she was bent at a 45 degree angle, legs splayed wide, feeling like a famous statue at a museum she was left alone. This feeling of isolation, of being the object of many staring eyes, made Laura feel embarrassed, yet glad - plus, she wouldn’t be seeing any of these people again after this week. Was this what she desired?

A few minutes into the next game, the next cycle started on the vibrator. This pattern was a gradual rise in intensity, and then a sudden cut off just as it started to move beyond heating her up. All Laura could do was rock herself from side to side, hoping that none was standing behind her basically watching her twerk. Each cycle seemed to be more intense than the last, and the way she was restrained, there was no way of fighting off the sensations. Laura almost wanted the relief of an orgasm, despite the public around her, as being repeatedly stimulated was starting to drive her crazy. Helena seemed to notice this however, and the subsequent cycles were shorter, with more ‘off’ time. A round of applause noted the end of the last game, and Laura could see it had been a thrashing, as Anne had hammered Alex. She feared the scoreline, and the worst was confirmed as Anne stalked across to her.

“I enjoyed tanning your ass 2 nights ago, shame I only get 15 strikes tonight!” Anne took her time, allowing Laura to feel the warmth and pain from each strike, and by the end she was gritting her teeth. The last strike felt like it would raise her up, and received an ‘oooh’ from the other players. “I look forward to claiming you later, Melvin and I will have some real fun with you then” Anne growled into Laura’s ear. “After all, your kinky roommate seemed to enjoy our attentions”

Laura closed her eyes, and moaned at the thought. Would she end up with Carlos, or with the crazed German couple, which would be worse? Her thoughts were interrupted by Helena adjusting the frame again, pulling her head and shoulders further down, until her hips were bent at a 90 degree angle, now almost obscene for those behind her.

Laura tried to focus on the game, but every rally winning shot was met with a short powerful burst on the vibrator, which Helena was now controlling manually. Laura’s mind was now in a frenzy, and in any other situation wanted to scream ‘just let me cum now’ but knew that Helena would have a master plan, and this would just serve to humiliate her further. Losing focus through a haze of hormones, a final short burst on the vibrator brought her back to reality and the cheer of the crowd.

Fearfully she looked up to see Helena announcing - “the winner is….”

Focus back on Laura [mention]RopeBunny[/mention] [mention]Caesar73[/mention] - it's where most of the story will be from now on, although the final ending is still a work in progress [mention]Bandit666[/mention] .
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Oh the suspense, who may the winner be? And what will be in store for poor Laura? Or lucky Laura? That depends on the point of view, I guess :)
Unknown Abductor
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Unknown Abductor »

“I’m serious,” said Zoe, “Maybe I should keep you tied here out of the way whilst I sleep my way through the resort!"
Easily the best line out of this story. This is a quite lovely spot to visit...
A detailed sort of writer since a young age, with some decades of experience doing so.
tickletied84
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tickletied84 »

Chapter 14:

“The winner is….Carlos”

Laura looked up and took in more of who Carlos was. If he was who Zoe had her eye on then she certainly had some taste. 190cm or so tall, obviously looked after himself, but without the sleazy, greasy men that were otherwise chasing them round the resort. However, she wasn’t quite sure what sort of ‘prize’ she was going to be. Was he a gentleman, had he been briefed by Helena? Was she going to chaperone?

“First of all, the runner up get’s a final swing of the bat. Six of the best!” Laura shuddered at the thought. The short and wiry German blond was sure to take out her anger, and along with that, the vibrator shuddered back at a low rumble, and it was all that Laura could do to suppress a guttural moan.

“Best make these count, hadn’t I” Anne muttered. The blond took her time and landed the first strike on her left buttock, making Laura grunt. The added challenge was given by Helena playing with the controls, and as the bat hit her rear, the vibrator briefly went into overdrive for a few seconds before returning to a low level, that would almost be imperceptible if it wasn't for the long torment that Laura had already gone through.

The following four strikes followed a similar pattern, and as each strike also jarred the position of the vibrator inside her, it felt like she was gently simmering, and one increase in sensation would tip her over the edge, into an embarrassing public orgasm. Plus, she had a fear of Helena leaving her here, whilst Carlos ripped off her bikini and just took her whilst she was restrained in this position.

The final stroke landed, she heard the sound of the strike before the pain overcame her and she squealed. Helena had cruelly switched the vibrator off too, so her entire focus was on her burning rear, rather than any pleasure. She slumped as much as her bonds would allow, and let her head drop as she heard the crowd disperse.

“Come on dear, you need to look like a prize soon” Helena came and started to unfasten her bonds. “I’ve sent Carlos to his room, to await your arrival. Let’s get you there and ready for him”

“Please, what now?” Laura asked, strained by the exertion as she was helped from the restraints by Helena and staggered onto her feet.

“Oh, stop whining, you’re almost done and paid off your punishment. All you’ve got to do is spend 15 minutes with him, and I’ll be outside so shout if he does anything you’re uncomfortable with. You can just kiss, you can just tease him, or whatever you fancy. I’ll make sure he understands!”

(15 minutes later)

“Well, well, what do we have here?” Carlos winked as he entered his room, having been banished to the bathroom by Helena who’d whistled as she left his apartment to signal he could reenter. The 190cm, former basketball player was now in just his swimshorts, that left little to Laura’s imagination. His abs, whilst not as chiselled as some she had seen, were certainly impressive, and his upper chest matched.

“Hi, I’m Laura” the brunette squeaked slightly, feeling slightly intimidated. She found herself now on her knees, with wrist-to-ankle cuffs fastening her in a slight leaning back position. The egg had been removed from inside her, and she almost missed its presence inside her, although maybe it was about to be replaced with something more lifelike. She was ungagged, which meant at least she could try small talk, although she wasn’t really sure what she wanted to happen next. On one hand, she was single, she’d been sexually turned on for the last day and a half, and here she was in a bikini, tied and on her knees. Add in that he looked like a Adonis, and now he was circling her like she was his prey. On the other hand, she didn’t know him, and she’d never had a one night stand, it just wasn’t really her thing. But hang it, she was on holiday, and who would know…well Helena would!

“I’m Carlos, nice to meet you.” he knelt down and looked her in the eyes. She stared back, losing herself in his green eyes and she felt her heart start to pound. He reached forward, taking her chin and turning her face towards him. Gently he leaned forward and their lips met, him gently yet forcefully taking her lips in his. She closed her eyes and lost herself in the moment, her decision made, she was only young once, right?

He leant back, breaking the kiss, and rested his hand on the strap of her bikini. “May I?” he asked the trembling girl.

She nodded her assent, and he untied the knot, releasing her breasts, and he cupped them both, squeezing gently, bringing a gentle moan from Laura. “Please, please do anything” she whimpered.

In response he stepped back, and out of his swim shorts, showing he was fully erect already, which his shorts had failed to hide from the bound girl. Bending at the knees, he rested it against her sternum, and squeezed her breasts against it until she could feel his throbbing reverberating against her body and they were almost pulsing together in harmony.

“Now whilst I’m tempted to throw you on the bed and ravish you, I’ve a date this evening so am just going to use you for warm up, so….” he lifted slightly and the head of his penis hovered centimetres from her lips. “…time for me to claim my prize.”

Laura hesitated momentarily, initially taken aback by his confession, but then the situation came over her. Darn it she thought, she only had a few minutes, she could get him off then demand that vibrator from Helena and get herself off then. Men, pigs! she thought, but her arousal of the day took over her. She leant forward and started to take him into her mouth, initially working the head, and then starting to take him slightly deeper. Slowly increasing the tempo, she felt him expand slightly further, and then he began to thrust in time with her tongue work. Recalling what had seemed to please Simon and Dave, she bobbed forward and was rewarded with a grunt from him. Continuing at this pace, suddenly she felt him stiffen, and then pull back with a louder grunt

Initially she was relieved that he hadn’t cum in her mouth, but then she felt it hit her chest and she shuddered. “Damn girl, you’re good” he exclaimed, as he staggered back, spent. “Right, I’ll get myself cleaned up and then lets get Helena to take you away.”

“What, no?” Laura exclaimed as he disappeared into the bathroom, leaving her in the middle of his bedroom, topless, legs spread, wrists and ankles tied with his semen across her chest and chin. “Men!” she said through gritted teeth, as she wondered if she should shout for Helena now.

Hearing the door open, she was relieved, and hoped that Helena would release her and she could forget this whole experience, although... did she want a loan of that vibrating dildo. Turning her head, she froze in horror at the voice that she heard.

“Hey, lover boy, thought I’d surprise you early….”

So who has arrived? Is it a welcome visitor? Hope you enjoy [mention]Unknown Abductor[/mention] , [mention]Caesar73[/mention] [mention]RopeBunny[/mention] [mention]Bandit666[/mention]
RopeBunny
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by RopeBunny »

Well written as always, plenty of twists to hold the interest.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic