A long journey - Part I, II, III; Chapter 7; ( MM/M ), (MMM/M), ( MMM/MM ), (M+/M+) + POLL

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

What should Ryan's result of the dice roll be?

A: All max
33%
B: All close to max
33%
C: All medium
No votes
D: All close to minimum
No votes
E: All minimum
33%
F: Other result ( specify in comments )
No votes

Total votes: 6

GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

I have a feeling the kiddos aren't going to be free for long. Their night time arrangements were too easy. I doubt the special activity will be! :twisted:
Wedgieboy69
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Wedgieboy69 »

I have a feeling the young guests are soon going to become the pray. I think things are about to become very interesting.
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Chapter 71 - The myster solved

When I woke up the next morning I was surprised to find out that even though I wasn’t tied up in any way I didn’t Steep too well. Until that moment I didn’t realize how much comforting being tied up was and how much I missed being roped up and at the mercy of another guy. For a brief moment I thought about asking Mr. Parker to tie me up again, at least for some time, but I decided not to; after all he was the master there and it might look a little impertinent if I did that. I turned to me side and looked at my roommate’s bed; it was empty and since I didn’t hear any noise coming from the bathroom I figured out that he must have already left. I looked at the clock on my night stand; it was only five past eight, so I still had some time to spend. I was lying on the bed, thinking about the mysterious event I was apparently supposed to be the part of. At first I felt a little uneasy about it, but it didn’t last for long; Mr. Parker proved to be trustworthy countless of times and would never do anything to hurt his best buddy’s son. When that thought appeared in my mind I started wondering how my father would react if he ever found out that his son likes being mercilessly tied up, gagged and kept hostage or prisoner. For some reason I wasn’t anxious about it; I suspected he would be a little surprised and thought I was a complete freak, but I really doubted that it would change a lot between us.

After fifteen minutes I decided to let go of my thoughts and get up. I made the bed and went to the bathroom when I used the toilet, washed my face and brushed my teeth. When I returned to the bedroom I looked outside through the window and, since it seemed to be a really Sunny and hot day, decided to put on my gray sleeveless T-shirt and pale blue shorts. I was just about to leave the room when I heard it open and saw Mr. Parker walking in. He had his military pants and boots on and was wearing a black baseball cap, but those were the only things he was wearing. The moment my eyes met his incredible chest and rock hard six pack I felt a familiar desire to get bound by him, but suppressed it. He was smiling at me and there was some playful sparkle in his eyes. I had no idea what it meant, but I didn’t dare ask; the muscular hunk’s presence seemed to be enough to make me behave like his quiet and obedient prisoner.

“I’m glad to see that you are up, kiddo. We wouldn’t like to be late for breakfast, right?”

“No, Sir. Is everyone else downstairs?”

“No, Scott still needs some time. When they’re ready they will come to us and we will all go to the living room.”

“Sir, what is this place? Why are we here? And who are all those guys?” I asked before I even thought what I was doing; apparently the curiosity won.

“You’re asking a lot of questions, Ryan. The rules don’t allow me to punish you properly for this kind of behavior now, but if I were you I wouldn’t like to cross the line…” He answered with a cold tone.

“Sorry, Sir, I was just curious…”

“I know you are and I know it’s killing you. But don’t worry, in less than an hour you’ll find out everything. And I can promise that you’ll love whatever is ahead of you.”

“All right, if you say so….” I replied with a hint of resignation in my voice.

Soon we heard a knock on our door and Mr. Parker invited the rest of our group inside. Mr. Bolton and Mr. Millburn were both wearing pale blue jeans with wide, black leather belts and well worn hiker work boots. Just like Mr. Parker they were shirtless and had black baseball caps on their heads; the three hunks looked even better with them, although I kept this thought to myself. Shawn, on the other hand, was in a white T-shirt and shorts. He was wearing casual cleats, just like me. The giant blokes looked at us and smiled. Mr. Bolton opened the door, but before we left, I heard Mr. Parker’s voice.

“Take these, boys, and put them on. It’s pretty hot today and we’re going to spend a lot of time outside, so it’s safer to protect your heads.” He said and handed Shawn and me two white baseball caps.

“You never wanted me to wear this when I was a kid, Dad… Even when we spend the whole day outside.” Shawn said, a little surprised.

“Don’t argue with me, boy, and put this fucking cap on! Besides, now the summer’s are much worse than they used to be when you were young and I don’t want you to get a stroke just because I didn’t give you this.”

“Oh… in that case, thanks Dad!”

“You welcome, son. Now get going!”

The five of us left the bedroom and we all headed downstairs. When we got there I saw that the living room was filled with a bunch of other guys; some were eating, the others were talking with their buddies. Everyone was wearing a baseball cap, so I thought that we’re going to leave the house soon. Mr. Parker went to the kitchenette and sat by the table. The rest of us did the same and after about twenty minutes the breakfast was over. While eating I counted the men in the room; there were sixteen of us. I was just about to ask again what was going on, but before I did I saw Mr. Wilson stand up and everyone went silent.

“All right, guys! Before we start let me talk about the rules, especially since we have some newcomers this year. You guys all filled the questionnaires with what you like and don’t like. I want to assure you that your borders won’t be crossed; they might be pushed a little but that’s all and you have all agreed to that. The things you like might happen to you, but there is no guarantee they will. As you noticed we’re all wearing baseball caps. It’s the easiest way to show who is who here: those with white caps are captives, those with black ones are captors and those with blue ones are versatile. I guess you all brought your supplies with you, but just in case we have some additional… tools you might use if you find it necessary.”

“We filled in forms for you boys, we know well what you like.” Mr. Bolton whispered to me and Shawn when we both looked at him in shock.

“What the fuck are you talking about, Dad??”

“I hope you guys will enjoy our bondage week as much as I will!” Mr. Wilson finished his little speech and felt my jaw drop…

[mention]Wedgieboy69[/mention] [mention]Bradstick[/mention] [mention]mig137[/mention] [mention]Gaybondage[/mention] [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] [mention]Smythdean[/mention] [mention]RopedBud[/mention] [mention]Muscle-Flex[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]BDBrit[/mention] [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] [mention]MountainMan_91[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]MaxRoper[/mention] [mention]cj2125[/mention] [mention]szlm1515[/mention] [mention]DomTiesMen[/mention] [mention]sniffingyoursocks[/mention] [mention]Bradboi[/mention] [mention]Xtc[/mention] [mention]privateandrews[/mention] [mention]Bondwriter[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]NeedControl[/mention] [mention]harveygasson[/mention] [mention]dahanband[/mention] [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] [mention]Whitestorm[/mention] [mention]jackroper[/mention] [mention]Sockbound1234[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]TightropesEU[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]Tsuhaya[/mention] [mention]Jb99[/mention] [mention]ohazut[/mention] [mention]ShortSocks[/mention] [mention]Gagster92[/mention] [mention]Guardianbound[/mention] [mention]Radio_Ralph23[/mention] [mention]gurisc[/mention] [mention]noarmgr[/mention] [mention]Subboi[/mention]
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

Wedgieboy69
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Wedgieboy69 »

Well this weekend just got a whole lot more interesting. I better go find my black baseball cap.
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

This sounds like an awesome activity! :twisted:
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

Versatile players! Oh my, a hierarchy of subs for our familiar black baseball cap characters
Banner by bondagefreak --- Link to my stories: Click Here

squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

POLL

Here is a new poll! If you could join the "bondage week" event in Mr. Wilson's house, which baseball cap would you choose for yourselves? Let me know in the comments! :)

What colour of the baseball cap would you choose?

[mention]Wedgieboy69[/mention] [mention]Bradstick[/mention] [mention]mig137[/mention] [mention]Gaybondage[/mention] [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] [mention]Smythdean[/mention] [mention]RopedBud[/mention] [mention]Muscle-Flex[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]BDBrit[/mention] [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] [mention]MountainMan_91[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]MaxRoper[/mention] [mention]cj2125[/mention] [mention]szlm1515[/mention] [mention]DomTiesMen[/mention] [mention]sniffingyoursocks[/mention] [mention]Bradboi[/mention] [mention]Xtc[/mention] [mention]privateandrews[/mention] [mention]Bondwriter[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]NeedControl[/mention] [mention]harveygasson[/mention] [mention]dahanband[/mention] [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] [mention]Whitestorm[/mention] [mention]jackroper[/mention] [mention]Sockbound1234[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]TightropesEU[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]Tsuhaya[/mention] [mention]Jb99[/mention] [mention]ohazut[/mention] [mention]ShortSocks[/mention] [mention]Gagster92[/mention] [mention]Guardianbound[/mention] [mention]Radio_Ralph23[/mention] [mention]gurisc[/mention] [mention]noarmgr[/mention] [mention]Subboi[/mention]

socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

Hmmm I wonder how they exactly filled in their forms....they are screwed :lol: in this bunch, well white cap here lol
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Another update to catch up to! Sweet!

[mention]squirrel[/mention] I can't vote on the poll until it's fixed. The poll isn't functioning correctly. You need to take it down completely, save the topic and then redo the poll. At the moment the results you're seeing are the previous poll's results (the one where we wanted Mr Millburn to lose the poker game). Changing the title poll and changing the options doesn't start a new poll. It just changes the title and the option names, but the results are still going to stay there.

Will drop my vote and share it with everyone else as soon as I'm fully caught up and the poll is fixed ;)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] , I think the poll is now fixed :)

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Bondage week with a group of hunky cops and soldiers?
Damn, these boyz are in for the time of their lives, aren't they 8-)

I voted for the black cap, obviously.

Carnath
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Carnath »

A bondage game with many players? Hell yeah! :twisted:
The Brotherhood
The best human pilot in the galaxy
My Bondage Academia

If you want to support me and allow me to commission more illustration and write more story, you can donate to my Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/carnath_gid
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Can't wait for this to continue and the game to officially begin, my friend!

Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

It took me a while to catch up with this. Sorry. It seems things mike be taking a new turn but I think we can guess the direction that turn will take.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Chapter 72 - The adventure begins

When Mr. Wilson finished his short speech, many strange thoughts appeared in my head and when I looked at Shawn I realized I wasn’t the only who felt that way. The young jock opened him mouth, probably wanting to ask a question, but at the same moment Mr. Bolton clamped his giant palm over his son’s lower face and used the second one to hold his boy’s head still. For a moment I thought that the lad would try to struggle and shake his father’s hands off, but it seemed that Shawn really found it comforting to be kept silent like that. Mr. Parker and Mr. Millburn decided to help their buddy; the former twisted the kid’s arms behind his back and kept them there, and the latter went upstairs, apparently to bring the bondage supplies down and restrain Shawn. The two behemoths were holding him down well and he didn’t even bother fighting them; when I looked at his face I had a feeling he couldn’t wait being mercilessly tied up and gagged again.

Since the two hunks were busy keeping their victim still, I wanted to use the opportunity and ask a few questions myself but before I could even open my mouth to do it I felt someone’s humungous palm clamping over my lower face and squeezing it a little. I immediately started to struggle and tried to push the enormous hand away, but whoever was hand gagging me, was extremely strong and all my efforts were completely futile. I quit fighting and looked up; towering over me was Mr. Thomson, shirtless and wearing a black baseball cap. He smiled down at me and I felt a strange chill when I realized that I might get tied up by him. His muscles looked absolutely breathtaking, his sweaty palm smelled wonderful and he seemed to be another cocky, masculine hunk I adored so much. When I moaned into the hand gag my captor’s eyes sparkled a little.

“Hey guys! I was wondering… do you mind if I borrow him for some time? It seems to me that you boys already have a jock you need to restrain anyway.” He said with a broad smile on his face.

“That’s true, bro. My son deserves the best, so, as usual, I’m going to spend quiet some time tying him up and making sure the fucker stays quiet for the day. Our little prisoner could feel a little bored, so I wouldn’t mind if you could provide him some entertainment…. What do you think, Jack?” Mr. Bolton said.

“I agree. The kid loves being restrained and I bet he misses the ropes already. If you promise to give a good, right and inescapable roping you can take him with you.” Mr. Parker answered and looked me in the eye.

“Mmmhhh….” I tried to speak, but nothing more than muffled grunts escaped my mouth.

“Oh yeah, and don’t forget to gag him, too. You don’t have to be nice when doing it….” Mr. Parker added and focused on Shawn who suddenly started struggling again.

“No need to worry about this, man! I’ll make sure this fucker stays quiet all day long if you want me to.”

“I can see that our little prisoner found a new friend to play with…” Mr. Millburn said and placed the sports bag on the floor; I didn’t even notice when he returned.

“Yeah, he did. The three of us will be busy restraining Shawn anyway, so we thought that Ryan could use some company.” Mr. Bolton said.

“Before you take him… Do you want me to tie his hands up?” Mr. Millburn asked when he took a long coil of rope from the bag.
“Thanks, dude, but that won’t be necessary. I like keeping my boys restrained and quiet using my arms. It gives me total control over them and it feels so fucking good when they try to fight me and realize when they can do nothing to free themselves…”
“Yeah, that sounds great! We need to do it sometimes….” Mr. Parker said and looked at me one more time.

“Enough of this chit chat, boys! My son’s been waiting long enough to be roped up again, right, kiddo?”

“Mmmpphhhh….!”

I watched for a moment as the three shirtless behemoths tackled their squirming prey to the floor and started tying his wrists behind his back. When Mr. Millburn finished tying the first know and grabbed another coil of rope to bind Shawn’s elbows, my captor stood me up and grabbed both of my arms. I tried to fight, but the muscular hunk had no problems keeping my upper limbs behind my back. He pushed me forward and I started walking. It felt very weird to be among all of those guys, held tightly by a complete stranger and with his sweaty palm over my mouth. Fortunately for me, I didn’t have too much time to worry about that; when we reached the door Mr. Thomson asked one of the guys in black baseball cap to open it and he marched me outside. I wasn’t exactly sure what to expect, but I was a little surprised when my captor started walking towards the woods.

It felt absolutely amazing to be restrained and silenced like this. When Mr. Thomson first said that he liked keeping his prisoners bound and gagged with his bare hands I thought it couldn’t be too effective, but now I had to change my mind. He held my hands expertly behind my back using only one arm and his extra tight grip on my lower face was more than enough to keep me quiet. I had to admit that I enjoyed our little walk a lot and I didn’t want it to end too soon. After what seemed like half an hour, we stepped out of the woods and I saw a large lake in front of us.

“Hey boys, are you ready?” Mr. Thomson suddenly said and I looked around.

“Absolutely, Sir!”

I turned to my right and saw three shirtless hunks in their military pants. They looked around thirty years old and were clearly waiting for us. My captor dragged me closer to them; with every step we took, I became more and more thrilled to be there. The young jocks were amazing, they had muscular bodies and arms. When we were several meters from them, Mr. Thomson suddenly let me go and pushed me towards the three soldiers; they had smiles on their faces. I turned around and saw my captor standing there with his arms folded on his chest.
“You know what to do, boys!”

GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Now 3 military looking jocks are going to get in on the action? Oh hell yeah!
noarmgr
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by noarmgr »

I can't wait to see the gags that are going to be used on Shawn and Ryan. I hope there will be pictures 😄
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

This is great....Mr Thomson whom Ryan barely knows has managed to pull him away from safety and now introduces him to complete strangers..... This smells like he is now in trouble.. :mrgreen: These strangers can have free unobstructed reign.... :lol:
Banner by Bondagefreak
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

I agree with [mention]socjuc[/mention]. It's great of Mr Thomson to take Ryan away like that.
Also really love the way Mr Parker, Bolton and Millburn gang up on Shawn. So much overkill! That's hot.

Fantastic continuation, my friend. Super thrilled to see this story continued.
Something tells me Ryan and Shawn are gonna be having a lot of fun over the next couple days.

RopedBud
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopedBud »

Omg you can't leave me hanging like that 🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤
Subboi
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Subboi »

The way the suspense builds up in this story is incredible. I can’t wait for the next chapter.
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Chapter 73 - An important lesson
The three shirtless hunks looked at each other and their smiles grew even bigger. For a second I thought about turning around and running away from them, but I knew it would be pointless; Mr. Thomson, who was standing a few steps away from me, would have no troubles tackling me down and restraining me with his own gigantic hands. The moment I realized it the three muscular jocks moved; the two shaven ones went behind my back while the one with the beard and the military cap stood in front of me with a devilish smile on his handsome face. I was about to say something, but one of my captors wrapped his huge arm around my neck, forced my body to his and clamped his sweaty palm over my mouth. I moaned into his hand and tried to struggle, but since I was outnumbered I knew I had no chance against those brutal behemoths. Once they made sure I was quiet, they forced me on the sand on my stomach and the jock that was hand gagging me sat on the top part of my back with his legs on the both sides of my body. The other sat on my butt, twisted my arms behind my back and pinned them there tightly. The last captor immobilized my legs by wrapping his muscular arms around them. When I was completely restrained and helpless I saw Mr. Thomson walk to me and squat down in front of my face.

“You are so fucking hot like this, you know that? Since you don’t mind getting tied up, you also shouldn’t have anything about getting kidnapped for real. This event Bruce organizes every year is a perfect opportunity for kidnapping people and keeping them until the ransom is paid…” He said with a devilish smile on his face.

When I heard that I immediately started struggling like crazy and yelling into the tight hand gag. Being tied up was fun and I loved it, but being kidnapped for real and being kept hostage by the people I didn’t know or trust was something completely different. Even though I was already well restrained and silenced, the adrenaline gave me more strength than I usually had and after several moments of wild struggling I managed to wiggle one of my arms free, mainly because both me and the jock who was holding it were now all covered in sweat. Unfortunately it was my only success; after no more than a minute I was exhausted and could only lie there and moan into the sweaty palm covering my lover face. When I was too tired to offer any resistance, Mr. Thomson ruffled my hair and smiled down on me.

“Easy, boy, no one is going to kidnap you. I just wanted you to try to escape and I needed you to put all your strength into it. Now rest for a while before me and my boys will move on with you.” He said while looking me in the eye.

“You’ve scared the shit out of him, man….” I heard Mr. Parker’s voice; he was laughing.

I closed my eyes and rested for a moment. The three sweaty jocks were keeping me still and reacted to every move I tried to do. I was exhausted, so I just let them do whatever they wanted; now that I knew that it was all fake I managed to calm down and enjoy being overpowered like that. I heard Mr. Thomson chatting with Mr. Parker, but was too focused on my captor’s intoxicating scent to care what the two were talking about. After some time Mr. Thomson walked in front of face again, but this time he remained standing.

“All right, boys. Anybody can tell me what mistakes you made?” He asked.

“Yes, Sir. I didn’t manage to hold his arms behind his back properly and he managed to free one of them.” The one sitting my butt said.

“Yeah, that was pretty obvious. You screwed up big time, Dave. Anything else?”

“I don’t think so, Sir… He didn’t escape and couldn’t make a sound, Sir.” The one holding my legs still answered.

“Bullshit, boys. All right, let’s start with the hand gag: Brad, you had a good idea to sit on this back to pin him to the ground, but instead of just clamping your palm over his mouth you should have bent his head back as much as you can and put your other hand under his jaw; when a person wants to speak, he his jaw goes down, so if you block it, he won’t be able to speak at all. In addition, to further silence your prisoner, you should not only cover his mouth, but also make sure that your hand blocks the victim’s nostrils. Not entirely of course, but enough to make the captive focus mainly on taking deep breaths through his half covered nostrils. Now try it.”

“Yes, Sir!”

The jock followed the instructions and soon I had my head bent back and felt a hand under my chin. The captor’s palm, which was covering my lower face, went up a little and blocked my nostrils, making me focus on breathing. Mr. Thomson ordered me to says something, but it was really hard to make any sound like that. Satisfied that his subordinate did everything right he moved to the other issue.

“Now the arms. Simple pinning them behind the victim’s back is not always enough, especially if the captive is strong and prepared to fight. Our little volunteer isn’t, but he still managed to free one of his hands, which only proves what a desperate person can do, even if he isn’t trained at all. If you boys want to make sure that your prisoner stays restrained, you should twist his arms behind his back and make the forearms parallel to each other. The left wrist should be close to the right elbow, and vice versa. Try it, Dave!”

The jock did as he was told and soon I had both my arms behind my back, but this time the forearms were parallel to each other and I was surprised to realize that it was absolutely impossible to move my arms. They were immobilized so well, that I could only wiggle my fingers.

“You see, boys? Now you don’t even need too much strength to keep him still. All right, the final thing is the legs. Nate, holding the victim’s legs with your arms was stupid. Your face was too close to them and if Ryan was lucky you could manage to accidentally kick you hard and break your nose with his knee for example. Since the legs are usually quite strong you can immobilize in two ways: the first way to do it is to simply force them parallel to each other and bend them, so that the heels are as close to the victim’s butts as possible. Of course you need to make them stay that way. The other way is a little more sophisticated: you take both legs close to each other, bend them so that there is a right angle between the calves and thighs. Then you cross the ankles and press them crossed towards the ground. When you do this, the captive’s knees will spread far away from each other and make it even more difficult to move his legs. Try it, Nate!”

“Yes, Sir!”

The jock did everything his boss told him and after a few moments I was completely immobilized and silenced. My whole body was covered in sweat and I hoped that I would be released soon, but when I saw a sports bag land in front of my eyes I knew I was wrong. Mr. Thomson unzipped it, revealing countless coils of rope inside.

“All right, boys! Now show me how well you can tie your prisoner up!”

wataru14
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wataru14 »

An enticing master class in prisoner control! Mr. Thomson seems quite the expert in capture and restraint techniques. I wonder where he got his skills from?

And how does one get invited to this shindig? I'd volunteer to be their practice dummy all weekend!
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

Wow military kidnapping 101. Poor Ryan has been reduced to be the jocks guinea pig for the class..... :mrgreen: I am seriously hoping that Mr. Thomson has some unorthodox methods to teach the jocks on incapacitating their vicitims :lol:

[mention]squirrel[/mention] Great continuation sir!
Banner by Bondagefreak
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic