A long journey - Part I, II, III; Chapter 7; ( MM/M ), (MMM/M), ( MMM/MM ), (M+/M+) + POLL

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

What should Ryan's result of the dice roll be?

A: All max
33%
B: All close to max
33%
C: All medium
No votes
D: All close to minimum
No votes
E: All minimum
33%
F: Other result ( specify in comments )
No votes

Total votes: 6

wataru14
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wataru14 »

Wow! Using the prisoner as a foot towel really drives home his position and helplessness! Fantastic image and, as always, I'm on the edge of my seat wanting more!
Jason07
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Jason07 »

Glad I picked up this tale this morning. Quite a nice read. I'm personally not really into the whole alpha male role these two military men are putting off, but all that bondage and tight gags are fantastic. The bondage really is the highlight for me personally.

Really interested to see what Ryan has to endure next though.
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Loved seeing the slave be put to good use as a human towel. Such an awesome display of dominance by Mr. Parker taking control of his property!
Gaybondage
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Gaybondage »

Fantastic! Keep it coming bro!
🐦 @justinkgy
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

[mention]squirrel[/mention] Great continuation especially the human towel as other's mentioned. A unique display of dominance and perhaps some kind of test? Here is to hoping the delivery boy gets into the scene some how.... :lol:
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Chapter 19 - Dinner time

Once Mr. Parker made sure I was completely roped up and tightly gagged he ruffled my hair playfully and left me alone in the entertainment room. The moment he was gone I started testing my new bonds and tried to get rid of the gag, but all my efforts to free myself or at least loosen some of the knots were futile. After several moments of fruitless struggling I calmed down a little and started thinking about what had happened only several minutes ago. I had nothing against being cruelly tied up and being held as a prisoner, but I wasn’t sure if I liked being used the way Mr. Parker had used me. Of course it was completely harmless and I didn’t get hurt in any way, but it seemed that it was a whole new level of my imprisonment. There was a tiny voice in my head telling me that my host had gone a little too far, but it wasn’t very loud or convincing. I trusted Mr. Parker and, after some consideration, I thought it was quite funny when the huge soldier wiped his feet dry with my shorts. I also thought that the little voice in my head would finally fade away completely after those several weeks of my imprisonment.

Now that the feeling of anxiety disappeared, I realized that I was really hungry. For the last several hours I had only Mr. Millburn’s disgusting socks to chew on and it was the time for a change. Of course I had nothing to say in that matter; my two captors were in charge and it was up to them when to take my gag off. When I realized how helpless and defenseless I was I felt a strange wave of pleasure flooding my body. Now that I really wanted to be untied, I could fully appreciate my predicament. But at that moment I realized something else; now only I loved being bound and silenced, but I also loved the fact that it was Mr. Parker and his buddy who were keeping me their prisoner. Being tied up and gagged is one thing, but being tied up and gagged by two muscular, masculine, handsome guys who clearly were having as much fun as I did, was something incomparably better.

The moment that thought appeared in my head, I heard heavy footsteps on the floor. Soon the two soldiers entered the room; both were wearing their khaki pants and had their military boots on. They smiled down at me and put the big pizza box on the couch; I moaned hungrily when the smell hit my nostrils. I hoped that they would remove my gag and let me eat with them, but I was wrong. Mr. Parker and Mr. Millburn sat at both sides of the box and opened it, revealing a delicious looking meal. I gulped and pleaded with my eyes. The two hunks were just about to start eating when Mr. Millburn suddenly said:

“Dude, you want to make it a little more fun?”

“More fun? What the fuck do you mean, man?”

“Just watch and learn, my friend…”

Mr. Millburn closed the pizza box and stood up. He came to me and grabbed the chair I was roped up to. He lifted it from the floor and moved closer to the couch; me legs were just several inches from it. I looked at him enquiringly and a small glimpse of hope told me that he did that because he wanted me to eat with them. But when he looked me in the eye I knew I was wrong. The handsome soldier placed the box on my thighs and told me to be completely still and quiet. He also warned me that if the box fell on the floor or I would make any noise while they eat, they wouldn’t feed me. I nodded that I understood and the giant brute sat on the couch again.

“You were right, man. This IS more fun…” Mr. Parker said when he opened the box and grabbed himself a piece of pizza.

“Told you so…”

I watched quietly as the blokes had their dinner. I didn’t dare to move or protest in anyway; my captors had already proven that they wouldn’t have any problems with punishing me and I definitely wanted to avoid that. I was really hungry and my only hope to get some food was to obey Mr. Millburn’s order to the letter. The guys seemed to have much pleasure with their dinner. It took them a lot of time to finally finish eating, but when they finally did I was extremely happy to see three pieces of pizza left. Mr. Parker closed the box and put it in the couch.

“Hungry, prisoner?”

“Mmpphhh!!” I nodded my head vigorously.

“I thought so.”

The two soldiers came to me and started untying me from the chair. When all the ropes fastening my body to it were untied they told me to stand up straight. Mr. Parker carried the chair to the kitchen and Mr. Millburn started to untie all the ropes around my body. I was totally taken aback by his action; I thought he would just remove my gag and leave my upper torso tied up, but he definitely had something else in his mind. Soon my host returned with the sports bag and the two brutes were now working together. When they finished and put all the ropes into the bag I was almost completely free; only my wrists were now bound tightly behind my back. Mr. Parker unwound the tape from my mouth and pulled his buddy’s socks out of my mouth.

“It’s a shame we can’t trust you enough to untie your hands too, prisoner. But you can only blame yourself for that.”

I stretched my jaw a little and waited. I stood in front of the huge, shirtless soldiers and watched them put their tight, leather gloves from their pockets and put them on slowly. For a brief moment I didn’t know what I wanted more: to eat the pizza or get those extremely hot gloves pressed tightly against my lips. I kept looking at them with lust.

“On your knees, prisoner!” I heard Mr. Parker’s rough order.

I immediately dropped to the floor and looked at them. They were both sitting on the couch in front of me and Mr. Millburn had a slice of pizza in his gloved hand. He moved it to my mouth and I could finally have my dinner. It felt so good to chew on something else than socks and the pizza was really good. Every time I moved my mouth to my captor’s palm I not only wanted to get the food, but I also tried to have a little lick of Mr. Millburn’s gloves. I was very careful with that though, because I didn’t want them to notice that. But whenever my tongue touched the shiny, leather surface I felt shivers down my spine.

“You liked it, prisoner?” Mr. Parker asked when I ate everything.

I nodded and he went to the kitchen to get me some water. I gulped two glasses down in no time. They told me to stand up; Mr. Millburn went behind my back and Mr. Parker stood in front of me and placed one of his hands at the back of my head and pressed the other one firmly against my mouth. Soon I felt the knots on my wrists loosen; I was completely untied now.

“All right, prisoner. We’ve got something special for you…”

[mention]subguybr[/mention] [mention]Gaybondage[/mention] [mention]RopedBud[/mention] [mention]Muscle-Flex[/mention] [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]BDBrit[/mention] [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] [mention]MountainMan_91[/mention] [mention]MaxRoper[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]cj2125[/mention] [mention]szlm1515[/mention] [mention]DomTiesMen[/mention] [mention]sniffingyoursocks[/mention] [mention]Bradboi[/mention] [mention]Xtc[/mention] [mention]privateandrews[/mention] [mention]Bondwriter[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]NeedControl[/mention] [mention]harveygasson[/mention] [mention]dahanband[/mention] [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] [mention]Whitestorm[/mention] [mention]Sockbound1234[/mention] [mention]jackroper[/mention] [mention]Smythdean[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]TightropesEU[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]Tsuhaya[/mention] [mention]Jb99[/mention] [mention]ohazut[/mention] [mention]ShortSocks[/mention] [mention]blackbound[/mention] [mention]cstone5725@gmail.com[/mention]
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

Gaybondage
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Gaybondage »

Very cruel to tickle my heart like this [mention]squirrel[/mention] but good job. Get the torturing started please
🐦 @justinkgy
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

Something "special", eh? This should be interesting.

I love the way he surreptitiously gets a few licks of leather glove between bites of pizza.
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

Mr. Parker is cruel...

I love it!!! :evil:
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Very hot seeing these studs feed him with their leather gloves on!

Wonder what the "something special" will be! :twisted:
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

oh boy....seems our sub was getting a little extra 'enjoyment' to lick Mr Millburn's glove during his dinner :lol:

And another bloody cliffhanger end....are u and [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] in cahoots? :o
Banner by Bondagefreak
Jb99
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Jb99 »

[mention]squirrel[/mention] - great update, looking forward to the next one!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Very enjoyable set of chapters, my friend.
Ryan's really getting more than he originally bargained for, isn't he?

I'm pretty sure most subs on here are dying of envy to take little Ryan's place. The fact that he's constantly being tied and gagged is exquisite, but I'm also particularly enjoying the fact that our two soldier-brutes seem particularly attuned to their cute prisoner's needs and desires.

The leather gloves for example.
They know that Ryan has a thing for them, and yet they go out of their way to put them on while hand-feeding him.

Those leather glove scenes have a special significance to me. I've actually had the pleasure of hand-feeding a cute twink with my police glove-clad hands twice, and I can tell you, it was a very sensual experience for both my prisoner and myself.

Really enjoying this, buddy.
Keep the chapters coming.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Jason07
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Jason07 »

Oooooooo, now I wanna know what they have planned. New positions and changes to the formula are always good! I look forward to the next part of the story!
Bondwriter
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bondwriter »

Such plotting players certainly have more tricks up their sleeve.
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Chapter 20 - A game

“You must have tons of questions in your head, prisoner, and probably most of them concern Bruce and your nearest future. So Scott and I decided to give you an opportunity to ask whatever you want. What is more we will answer your questions honestly, no lies. But there is one serious condition, prisoner: you have to actually ASK them first.”

When Mr. Parker finished his last sentence I immediately tried to speak, but he just stepped a little closer and pressed his huge gloved palm tighter against my mouth. I looked up at him and saw that he was smiling devilishly. Whenever I wanted to say something I felt his vice like grip tighten more and more on my lower jaw. I looked at the giant soldier questioningly and kept grunting into his palm; suddenly my eyes widened when I finally realized what was going on: Mr. Parker and his military buddy intended to keep me tightly hand gagged and not allow me to ask any questions. I was untied because they wanted me to fight back and see if I was able to get rid of the oversized hand from my mouth.

“So, you got it, prisoner?”

“I think he did, Jack. He’s not doing anything, because he just loves being hand gagged like that.”

“Mmppphhh!”

Mr. Parker pressed his gloved palm even tighter against my mouth, but this time I decided to do something about it; I knew I didn’t have enough strength to compete with him, so I had to do something else. I grabbed the wrist of the arm that was keeping my mouth shut and tried to pull it back a little bit. I kept pushing for some time, but it had absolutely no effect; I stopped for a moment and the two brutes laughed at my failure. The moment Mr. Parker burst into laughter I tightened the grip on his wrist and pulled down with all my might. His eyes widened a little and I felt the giant hand sliding down a little bit. For a split second I thought I was successful, but Mr. Millburn was reacted quickly; he immediately grabbed both of my arms and held them in place. Mr. Parked readjusted his palm over my mouth and looked down at me. When I looked him in the eye I realized there was respect in his gaze and I felt really proud of myself.

“I must admit I didn’t see that coming, prisoner. Even though you’re no match for me or Scott, you definitely used your brain to achieve your goal. Not everyone can do that. But if you want to outsmart us, you’ll have to do a little better than that.” Mr. Parker said with a smile on his face.

“Yeah, I didn’t expect that, either. It appears the kid has some useful tricks up his sleeve.”

“And that means we’ll have to tie him up properly every time he gets restrained. We can’t allow this smartass to free himself.”

“And you think that we didn’t tie him up properly before?”

“That’s not what I said, man. I meant that we would have to use more rope on him next time.”

“You got it, dude! I wouldn’t mind turning him into a rope mummy if necessary.”

“Me neither. But since we agreed to give him the opportunity to ask all his questions we must keep our word.”

“Of course! We agreed not to restrain him with anything, but it doesn’t mean we can’t hold him still.”

Having said that, Mr. Millburn tightened his grasp on my arms and the two muscular soldiers made me lie down on my back. Mr. Parker kept hand gagging me all the time during the process and his tight grip on my mouth didn’t loosen at all. I kept struggling and fighting, but I knew well I had no chance against such giant brutes. When my whole body was lying on the floor, Mr. Millburn pressed my arms at my sides and sat on me. His butt was on my abdomen and his two legs were alongside my body, keeping me completely immobilized. I grunted into Mr. Parker’s gloved hand, but it was useless; I was defeated and I knew that.

“You’re a comfortable guy, did you know that, prisoner?” Mr. Millburn asked and laughed.

“You say so, man? Then I’ll have to try him out one day…”

“I’m sure the kid wouldn’t have anything against that idea.”

“Yeah, I think so too… Anyway, you want a cigar, man? There’s a football match on TV if you want to watch.”

“Sure! Such a shame our prisoner can’t watch it with us…”

“I think he’d rather look at something else right now…”

I was completely surprised when Mr. Parker pinched my nose shut with his free hand. I thought he was going to leave his buddy and me alone for a moment to grab the cigars and that was the opportunity I was looking for; he would have to remove his hand from my mouth and that’s when I wanted to ask at least one question before Mr. Millburn could silence me. But they must have had something else planned. I was fighting to breathe and after several long moments my lungs were burning. When Mr. Parker realized I was in a desperate need of air he removed his hand from my mouth. The moment he did I breathed deeply. At the same time Mr. Parker let go of my nose and his buddy clamped his giant leather gloved palm over my mouth.

“You can’t speak when you breath the air in, prisoner.” Mr. Millburn said with a smile on his face.

I watched my host stand up and leave the room. I closed my eyes and took some more deep breaths. Soon I heard the footsteps and Mr. Parker was back with two stogies in one hand and the lighter in another one. He handed his buddy a cigar and they both lit them. I watched as the two brutes were puffing on them until they were satisfied. The sight made me wriggle a little under Mr. Millburn’s weight; immobilized by two incredibly handsome soldiers, watching them smoke big, masculine cigars and being tightly hand gagged was incredible. I moaned into Mr. Parker’s gloved palm. The two studs looked down at me and they both knew I was enjoying my predicament a lot.

“Not so eager to free yourself now, are you prisoner?” Mr. Millburn asked with a cigar clenched between his teeth.

“Mmmpphhhh….”

“Yeah, keep trying, kid!”

“Mmppphh….”

[mention]subguybr[/mention] [mention]Gaybondage[/mention] [mention]Smythdean[/mention] [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] [mention]RopedBud[/mention] [mention]Muscle-Flex[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]BDBrit[/mention] [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] [mention]MountainMan_91[/mention] [mention]MaxRoper[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]cj2125[/mention] [mention]szlm1515[/mention] [mention]DomTiesMen[/mention] [mention]sniffingyoursocks[/mention] [mention]Bradboi[/mention] [mention]Xtc[/mention] [mention]privateandrews[/mention] [mention]Bondwriter[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]NeedControl[/mention] [mention]harveygasson[/mention] [mention]dahanband[/mention] [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] [mention]Whitestorm[/mention] [mention]Sockbound1234[/mention] [mention]jackroper[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]TightropesEU[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]Tsuhaya[/mention] [mention]Jb99[/mention] [mention]ohazut[/mention] [mention]ShortSocks[/mention] [mention]blackbound[/mention] [mention]cstone5725@gmail.com[/mention]
Last edited by squirrel 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

mig137
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by mig137 »

It's a great story, like your other stories, please write more chapters about Ryan.
Thanks a lot ;)
;)
subguybr
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by subguybr »

Love the cigar parts, specially if the sub do NOT like cigars!
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Great chapter! Loved how these two military brutes gave Ryan some hope of finding answers, just to snuff it out with some vicious handgags! Poor Ryan can't fight off two military studs!

And why can't Mr Millburn sit on me and smoke his cigar? Lucky Ryan!
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

I like how they are also stripping Ryan of his identity by referring to him as "prisoner." :twisted:
cstone5725@gmail.com
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by cstone5725@gmail.com »

Oh great story of again. This is my favourite of all on the site and I check every day for a new update .

So looking forward again when the prisoner will be secured night for his next night in bondage

Great work. This is the best thank you so much
Bondwriter
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bondwriter »

Great new chapters. Ryan is taking it well, he'll be glad to experience this great tie-up longer!
subguybr
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by subguybr »

For everyone who are into real very muscular military men smoking cigar: go fastly to "khalilsoulli" stories on Instagram before it disappears.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]squirrel[/mention]
What a fun, handgag-centric chapter!

Poor Ryan is definitely getting more than he bargained for isn't he?
Then again, I know at least three dozen guys on here who'd pay handsomely to experience what he's going through.

Loving all the gloved handgag action 8-)
Can't wait to see what Mr Parker and Mr Millburn have in store for him next.

Don't make us wait too long!
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

[mention]squirrel[/mention] I echo the comments above. The handgagging is great...and the additional breath control exercised....well icing on the cake.... This could get very interesting... :mrgreen:
Banner by Bondagefreak
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic