Overtime with the sweet lady boss (M/F) (M/F)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
arbamanre
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Overtime with the sweet lady boss (M/F) (M/F)

Post by arbamanre »

**Part 1: Awful reunion becomes gold.**

Friday afternoon on the 9th floor, was just finished a stressful work reunion. But still in the office were talking two persons: Luz, who was the boss of Administration (a beautiful latin woman with brown skin and 33 years old, great body because she loves climbing); and Alan, the analyst of Accountability (a man with 25 years old who was there representing his area).

They were talking about some still unfinished issues, both have a good work-relationship, so they were comfortable and eventually making jokes, sharing stories. and In some point talking about child’s games. Luz mentioned something about “cops and robbers”, how she always was the “damsel in distress” and mocking about how ridiculous was tie someone to “don’t escape”, but Alan disagrees:

-I don’t think so, maybe was because you were just kids.
-I always was capable to escape! So I doubt about it. Was kind of hard at first but when you understand the trick is just matter of time.
-Well, I was a boy scout and I know that knots well done are not easy to get undone.
-Well, do you want to try on me?

In that moment Alan’s heart was pumping like a train, he was a bondage fan and always had feelings about Luz, but he thinks that all was a joke, so he controlled his reaction to don’t look like a creep:

-Well, that would show out your mistake, but is Friday and you maybe had plans with your “galán”.
-Hahaha. Now you want to escape of your lie? I am totally single, so let’s do it.

He just can’t believe it, she always shows herself as a professional and reliable person, but she looks determined to do this.

-C’mon!? C’mon!? Are you serious!? I think you only was joking.
-No, trust me, it’s fine.
-But someone can see us and also there are cameras.
-Don’t be afraid, remember that usually there is nobody late in Fridays, and the cameras are not working yet, they are going to fix some problem the Monday.
-Are you sure?
-Yeah! I have a reunion about it in the morning.

Then, she opens their backpack and took out some ropes for their climbing practice.

-Take this and start.
-Ok, as you wish. Put your hands behind.

She sits in the couch of her office, and then he took her hands and ties them in a parallel position with a small rope, later ties her ankles in the same way.

-Doesn’t hurt?
-No, it’s just firm. I’ll escape in no time!
-We are not finish yet.
-What do you mean?

He took a scarf in the desk and uses it to blindfold her and she reacts:

-Wait! Are you trying to make this more difficult?
-Of course! The point is proof you in a real “tied up” situation.
-Ok, but you will lose anyway.

Then, he took a larger rope and kneeled in front her and start to tie her thighs:

-Wow! This is necessary?
-Yeap. Some problem with that?
-Mmmm... no. Just don’t tie to tight, this are my favorite black pants, ha!

Now he took another large rope and ties their arms to her torso, just under her breast (she was wearing a sleeveless blue electric blouse). She now starts to get a little nervous but at the same time she has a pleasant adrenaline feeling.

**Part 2: Unespected visitor.**

Luz tries her ropes and realized that she doesn’t have a lot of chances to get free herself, but anyway she struggles to reach the knots, that was an impossible mission because Alan took care of let them out of range for her fingers.

Both were joking and Alan bother her pushing her a little bit or playing with her hair, and by that occur some “accidental” physical contacts (both start to feel very comfortable with the physical thing). And between the laughers and increasing tension they heard the elevator come up.

-Oh no! it’s Josie! (Whisper Alan to Luz).

Josie was an analyst of Human Resources who works in other area but in the same floor (a beautiful white dark-haired of 37 years old, she is a nice person but also is a bit gullible and lazy, she was wearing white blouse with sleeves and dark red pants), she was there because she forgot to send some important emails related to the previous reunion, and for her disgrace she forgot some details. But by Josie's good luck, saw the lights of the Luz’s office turn on, so she thinks could ask her the details.

So Josie goes walking in a hurry to the office and suddenly sees Alan going out of there:

-Hi Alan! What are you doing here at this time in Friday?
-Hi Josie. Well I am working in some extra issues with Luz. I soupoused you were in home now.
-Yeah, but I forgot to send the agreements to my boss and I forgot some details.
-Don’t worry, I’ll help you, I’m taking a little break of Luz.
-Thank you so much you are a savior!

Alan helps Josie to send the emails quickly, but to Alan’s disgrace Josie want to stay to work more hours, because she argued with her husband and don’t want back soon to home:

-Sure you don’t want back to home? Luz and I had a problem to solve, but you don’t waste your time here.
-Hahaha! But you are a workaholic. I don’t believe you say that? But actually I prefer do anything else.
-I have an idea! I heard there are no cameras right? So a little mischief, I challenge you to something to pass the time.
-mmm... ok, what do you have in mind?
-A escape challenge, I’ll tie you up and you try to escape.
-WHAT!?
-Hahaha. Is pretty funny, I already done it before, I give my word you will get a lot of fun and nothing bad is going to happen. C’mon, do it for me.

She was too reluctant and disconcerted at first, but she felt pushed because Alan helped her a lot of times before and she knows he is a reliable person, she just don't want say no to him.

-Mmmm… ok, but no more than 15 minutes.
-That’s sounds fine. I’ll go for some “climb ropes” in the Luz’s office, she will not notice it.

The Alan’s heart was about to exploit because excitement. He can’t believe that stupid lie really works and in the way he will tie that hot mature woman. So he enters fast to the office and look at Luz still… hogtied and gagged!

Luz can’t believe what happened, before Josie leave out the elevator Alan was panicked and quickly took two bandanas, one put it to fulfil the Luz’s mouth and the other to cleave-gag her despite her protests, later took other rope and tied her ankles to wrists too quickly thinking that, in that way, Luz would not try something weird.

So, Luz now see Alan entering, and he whisper to Luz:

-Sorry for before, I was panicked, but I have a plan.
-MMMmmmhappppphhhh!

Despite her protest, Alan took some rope and bandanas and go out of the office, at Josie’s sit:

-Ok Josie, put your hands behind.
-Really? I prefer in front.
-Fine, no problem.

Alan tied Josie’s hands in front her in a parallel way, later their ankles in the same way but use the ends to secure her legs to the base of swivel chair, then used other rope to pin her waist to the chair-back, and then took other rope and tied her thighs together and finally securing their hands to her thighs with more rope:

-Hey, be careful with your hands! This is getting inappropriate!
-Sorry, I almost finish.
-Almost!?

Alan took a bandana and blindfolded her:

-H…hey! Don’t you think this is weird Alan?
-Well… maybe, but is just a game. Maximum will be 15 minutes.

Now he took two bandanas for stuff gagged her in the same way he did with Luz:

-What ar… mmmoouuphh! Mmmmpphhh!! Mmmgggrrrph!!!
-C’mon! Keep calm, take five deep breaths with me, and later try to enjoy it, let yourself go. Trust me, you’ll get unexpected fun.

Josie took five deep breaths and later she was a bit relaxed, and nodded in agreement. Meanwhile Alan took her headphones and put music from the computer in them.

-Ok, now you are going to listen music while you try to escape. Your 15 minutes start… now!

Josie start to struggle and mumble through her gag, and with her in headphones silencing all noises to her, Alan run to Luz’s office. Then, in the office, he tried to cover Luz with two coats and carried her in his shoulder to start the second phase of his plan… take Luz out, in her own car!

**Final Part: Solution?**

Now was night, and Alan took the risk to use the elevator to the parking basement, he was carrying his angry captive hoping nobody see him. He has luck, and made it with no problem to find Luz’s car, opened it with her keys and put her in the floor of the backseat:

-Sorry, I was panicked and this was the only solution I could think. I need back quickly to the 9th floor and I will back to take you home, ok?
-Mmmmmmhhgrrphhh!!!

Alan let Luz struggling in her car, and run to took the elevator to go with Josie. When he arrived, saw that Josie was "head banging" with the music and in the same position tha he let her tied up (she quit too early in her try to escape). So Alan took off her headphones, blind and the stuff gag:

-How are you?
-Actually pretty fine! I was too worry at first but I just “let myself go”. Was hard escape so I start to dance, hahahaha!
-hahaha! I told you that will be funny. Now let me untie you quickly because I need back to work with Luz.
-Really? Poor of you two, I think I should enter and at least say her “good weekend”.
-NO! I mean, she is not the same sweet Luz, she is pretty angry now, better leave it that way.
-Mmm, ok, maybe you are right.

Aland untied her, waist, legs and wrists. He couldn’t believe she agreed to that, and after all she is not angry.

-Ok, I really enjoyed this Alan, but was a bit weird, don’t mention this to anybody.
-Ooo...ok
-I’ll see you Monday. Have a good weekend!
-Thank you, have a good weekend too.

Alan run to Luz’s office, took her cellphone and the backpack of the rope and hurry to the parking basement to reach Luz.

When he enters to the car, Luz scream through her gag, Alan apologize and turn on the car and leave the building, fortunately to him the bosses parking was automatized so there wasn’t a guard near the exit.

Alan in a Christmas party knew the Luz’s address, so he had no problem to get to her home. It was a beautiful single house, and with her keys there was no problem to park the car inside the house.

Took their captive from the back seat, carried her in his arms and go inside at her bedroom. For Luz this was strange, she was angry some moments ago but now she felt some kind of secureness, even more, she was having fun!

-Are you smiling Luz?
-Imphmow… (I don’t know)

He undid the hogtied, and when he tried to untie other ropes she looks like she was a bit reluctant, like she was enjoining it. After all the hard situation the smart thing was untie her and leave, but the instinct is pretty strong, he looks her for a while and doubting makes his bet and decided “play” with her.

Alan start to sweetly fondled her, and she moans in pleasure, both are in that for a while, eventually start to untie her legs to take off her pants and panties, and tie her legs to the bed in a spread position, later unties her arms to take off their blouse and bra and tie her arms to the bed completing the spread eagle position. Finally took off her gag for only leaving the blind:

-Alan I can’t believe you make my fantasy come true.
-And this is just the beginning.

So they have sex for hours, both enjoyed their roles and the position. Neither of them can’t believe that that is really happening.

Later, Alan untied Luz and sleep together the rest of the night. Took a breakfast in the morning talking about everything, in particular Luz was intrigued in how he fixed the “Josie’s issue”. Both had plans for the weekend, so Alan leave at noon.

The Monday morning in the company, both encounter each other in the elevator:

-Hi Luz! Wow! I still can’t believe that wonderful and unplanned experience. Was amazing!
-Yeah! I really enjoyed the other night as you can’t imagine. Hahahaha! But who tells you that was unplanned?

Alan put a shocked fool face, Luz grin and kissed him in the cheeck, leaving out the elevator in the 9th floor.