One Crazy Night (F+/F+) VOTE STORY [CLOSED]

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
RopeBunny
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

One Crazy Night (F+/F+) VOTE STORY [CLOSED]

Post by RopeBunny »

Hello, to those aware of my work, and those not, welcome to another fun (I hope ;) :lol: ) vote story.

Same rules. I'll post choices, you comment to choose, and after a day(ish) the winner gets written up. Fun times all round :D . This time I'm going to try and offer more choice, so expect possibly shorter chapters at times, and more chances to choose stuff. We'll see how we go.

Usually, I try to write with some sense of realism. For this story though, in the interests of just having fun, I'm going to be ignoring the usual consequences that would prevent certain things from being done. Nobody here will mind being tied up (unless the story calls for it) and they'll be no police, no matter how crazy we get.

The story title is, kind of, me stating my intention to allow this story to run for an (in story) duration of one night. Thought setting a time limit might help? Again, we'll see.

Let's see how much we can mess things up, how much TUGs fun, we can have in one night ;)
Last edited by RopeBunny 3 years ago, edited 29 times in total.
RopeBunny
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by RopeBunny »

With a series of pops the 04 plate black Honda Civic, a three door wedge shape with more then enough power in it's rebuilt race spec engine to earn the Type-R badge on it's boot, comes off the motorway, slowing as it descends the slip road, approaching the roundabout. In the drivers bucket seat Kim, a smile on her face, brakes the car gently as she works her way down through the close ratio gearbox, coming to a stand at the red light where the Honda sits, large bore exhaust burbling at a fast idle.

A Golf pulls up beside her, the four boys inside having spotted Kim as she passed them ten miles back doing a steady hundred and five, having floored their 08 plate grey GTI just to catch her, now openly stare at both the Type-R, and at her. The car itself, on the outside, is nothing special. Rust is beginning to show around the rear arches, and one of the front arch quarter panels is a recent replacement, still painted a dull primer grey. Plus the whole car is in dire need of a wash. This car though, is built for speed, not looks, with all the money having been spent under the hood, plus on the best brake and suspension setup available.

With the drivers window already rolled down- because it's July, so even the evenings are warm -Kim, one arm leant on the sill, turns her smile on the GTI, earning herself four matching grins in return. She's a skinny size six, yet somewhat toned, with a flat belly and a pert butt, currently being hugged by a pair of very tight faded blue jeans, each leg ripped in several places as is the fashion. Her jeans are low rise, worn with a black canvas belt, and allowing the tops of her red thong to poke out. On her feet are white Adidas running shoes. Above the jeans, worn over a grey lace push up bra, is a very tight white Mugen tee, short enough to leave plenty of Kim's stomach on display. The word, and it's associated Japanese characters, stretches across Kim's D cups, breasts that look impressively huge on such a skinny frame. Underneath the clothes her skin is all over tanned, save for a small pale triangle on each breast, and a similar area on her shaved pussy. Kim's hair is blonde. Curling locks, aided by extensions, tumble down around her face, over her shoulders and most of the way down her back.

Removing her aviator sunglasses, stowing them in the centre console now the sun is as good as sunk for another day, Kim gives the GTI a playful wave, and then floors the Type-R, nailing the lights, accelerating away across the roundabouts shallow curve, towards the city beyond. The GTI, it's driver having been somewhat distracted by her smile, hasn't even moved by the time Kim's vanished from sight.

Spying the golden arches of a McDonald's up ahead, Kim flicks on her indicator, deciding that, having been on the road for almost two hours, it's time to stop for a stretch, and maybe a milkshake. Already there are a just under a half dozen other modified cars around, just in this car park. Street racers, like her, beginning another Saturday night out on the roads, checking the competition, racing, some of them simply out to find a quiet spot to get high in peace. Easing the Type-R into a bay right at the back of the large car park, one which caters to several shops alongside the drive thru, Kim shuts off the engine, and takes a moment to just sit, eyes closed, glad to of made it to her chosen nighttime destination, yet a small part of her already looking forward to racing the sun home several hours from now along what will be a largely deserted motorway.

Climbing from the car Kim decides her first job should be to check the boot, just to make sure everything back there is as it should be.

What's in the Type-R's boot?
A- Kim's twin sister, hogtied in her lingerie.
B- A bag of rope and gags, and other fun things.
C- The Type-R's real owner, a young female, tied up in a tight dress and trainers.
soldier1289
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by soldier1289 »

Im excited to see where you go with this story but it has to be C for me
SomethingGeneric
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SomethingGeneric »

A please! I do love these stories
sian26uk
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by sian26uk »

Last edited by sian26uk 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Gaggedgeekgirl
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gaggedgeekgirl »

Ooooooohh oh. C definitely. Sounds so cool.
Driverman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Driverman »

I like B ... it leaves things more wide open for you to run with things
RiggerTom
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by RiggerTom »

It seems A might have already won, but I'm still going to vote B

As Driverman said, it leaves it more wide open for possibilities.
redlukas
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by redlukas »

C please. ^^

(Though A sounds great as well, but I think I prefer C for this one.)
tickletied84
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tickletied84 »

Going to be a B from me too - although am sure someone will end up in that boot before long !! :lol:
Alisonlovesropes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Alisonlovesropes »

C, if her trainers come off soon. Otherwise A
Sometimes gagged, sometimes blindfold. Always barefoot.
RopeBunny
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by RopeBunny »

Everytime I come back to check, it's all even :lol:

However, if I promise the removal of a certain pair of trainers, then [mention]Alisonlovesropes[/mention] I can count you as a C, which means C wins, and I get to start writing.

Logic :D

(thanks so much for voting)
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Blimey late again, was going to vote C :lol:
Alisonlovesropes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

C :D
RopeBunny
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by RopeBunny »

And it is. "See, told you." Kim nods, one hand on her open boot lid, the other stuffing the Type-R's keys into a jeans pocket before gesturing at all the blankets. "I'm far too good to you." Smiling, whilst in the boot Elsa wriggles, and flips Kim off.

Like Kim, Elsa is twenty, far too young really to own such a beast, and yet this sometimes scarily fast Honda belongs to her. A mechanic, working for her Dad, who fixes up classic cars for those rich enough to afford the luxury of owning something you only drive on weekends, the Type-R has been Elsa's project since before she got her licence, sat in the far corner of her Dad's lot, where she's spent four years turning it from something bound for the scrapheap into the still rusty but otherwise sound machine it is today. Some kind of work based insurance dodge is how she manages to get, legally, behind the wheel. Skinny like Kim, Elsa is a more normal size ten, mostly due to the muscle that working in the garage has added all over her pale skinned untanned body. Her breasts, also D's, are large, but look smaller on her then Kim's pair, though no less pert. Annoyed at always having to tie her hair back for work, a year ago Elsa took drastic measures. The sides and back are now completely shaved off, down to a light brown buzz cut, and the top, dyed blue, is normally brushed over her left side, where it doesn't quite reach past her ear. Her dress- Elsa takes every chance she can to not wear trousers -hugs her figure. It's long sleeved, with a low scooped neck to show off her breasts, and comes down only just low enough to cover her pert butt. The dress is made up of alternating black and grey horizontal stripes.

"Now," Kim sits herself down, perching, sat sideways with one leg resting the length of the boot, and the other outside the car, foot on the floor, "is that any way to greet a friend?" Reaching across, she pulls first Elsa's black Nike trainers, and then her white ankle socks, off. "It's an inferior brand anyway," screwing her face up in mock disgust, chucking each trainer and sock towards, and in one case into, the nearby large bin, "I'm, actually, doing you a favour."
"Mmffh ppfffh ffffmm mmf ppffm."
"What?" Grinning, reaching in again to tickle Elsa's feet. "Are you sassing me?"
"Mffhp mmmmmmmmff." Elsa, caught somewhere between laughing and cursing, wriggles helplessly around in the blanket packed boots small confines.

She's been tied with rope, though not too severely. Wrists are in front of her, crossed, and Elsa's ankles are tied too, though side by side not crossed. Because her Civic is a hatchback, meaning the passenger compartment is accessible from the boot, she's been trying to escape the tie Kim placed her in the whole drive down here, but has had no luck. And to top it all she's gagged too. But only with a scarf, knotted in the middle, then tied off securely behind her head. There are other gags in the car, and more rope, all stuffed into a bag resting on the back seat.

Laughing, squirming, unable to either escape or tell her to stop, Elsa instead has to wait for Kim to tire of this particular game. Which she does, only to begin laughing. "Well well," reaching back into the boot, giving Elsa's dress, where the bottom has ridden up to the point her black thong covered pussy is now on show, a playful tug, "look at you giving all the street racers an eyeful."
"Ffphhm mmgg."
"No that's right," grinning, batting Elsa's hand away as the bound girl attempts to pull her dress back down. "It should be all about the cars, and not who's thong is cutest."
"Mmmmm."
"Yours?" Pulling the dress up all the way, to squeals of protest, and more squirming, both of which fail to prevent Kim exposing Elsa's whole mostly string and lace like underwear. "Hmmm," casting a critical eye over them, "well. You know what," Kim runs a finger over the thongs small lace triangle, making Elsa moan at the contact, which might as well be on her actual pussy given how thin the material is, "let's just call it a draw." Kim snaps the waistband of her own thong where it rides up clear of her jeans, smiling.

What happens next?
A- Kim removes Elsa's ankle ropes and gag, but not her wrist tie. The two girls walk over to McDonald's.
B- Kim unties Elsa, because it's now her turn to be tied up, as per the rules of whatever game the girls are playing.
C- A McDonald's employee, a young girl, happens to spot what's going on. She asks Kim to kidnap her too so she doesn't have to be at work.
D- Kim closes the boot, and drives off into the city, heading for the seafront.
Alisonlovesropes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

C again please.
gaggednbarefoot
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggednbarefoot »

Yep C
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

C it is :)
RiggerTom
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by RiggerTom »

It seems almost inevitable now. C
Solarbeast

Post by Solarbeast »

Option C seems to be everyone’s favorite and it is mine as well.
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Let's go with C!
tickletied84
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tickletied84 »

Well, I know it's a futile vote...but B....

Initially got confused and thought Elsa had jumped across from another story... Great description of the setting, car, ties and girls :D
RopeBunny
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by RopeBunny »

Sorry [mention]tickletied84[/mention] but it appears you're B(oat) vote is about to be capsized by that tidal wave of C's :lol:

I shall begin writing now.
RopeBunny
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by RopeBunny »

Rosa isn't bored anymore, now, she's intrigued.

So named because her Mum loves gardening, but eighteen years ago, registering her birth, a simple yet unchecked mixup caused the last letter of her name to be an A, not the E her parents intended. The mistake wasn't spotted at the time, and, when they did see, it was decided to keep things as fate clearly intended.

Training to become anything medical takes years, and costs money, even living at home there's commuting, and textbooks, plus a new laptop. Not to mention the cash required if she wants to have a social life, to really get that full college experience. And Rosa's parents aren't rich. Indian by birth, having come to England to begin fresh- as many foreigners do -following their marriage, her parents make enough to live above the threshold that excludes her from any kind of student loan, but not well enough to provide her with much financial support themselves. So she got a job. At McDonald's, because places like this are always hiring. Unfortunately though the monotony of cooking up Big Mac after Big Mac takes its toll on her keen mind. Even the occasional and rare Filet-O-Fish, cooked to order, at which point everyone on duty likes to make a joke out of pretending they've forgotten how, isn't enough to prevent the onset of boredom on nearly every shift. She's simply a girl going through the motions, here for the money, counting down the hours.

Unless she manages to snag clean up duty, which is slightly less boring. Everyday one member of staff gets to wander the immediate area around the drive thru, litter stick in one hand, black bag in the other, to clean up the mess that wouldn't otherwise be there. The discarded food packaging, the straws, this is essentially McDonald's attempt to do it's bit for the local community. And, luckily for Rosa, none of the other staff wants the task, clearly not having realised the benefits: which is to say the definition of 'immediate area' is one left entirely to the member of staff holding the stick to work out.

Tonight though she's yet to make it out of the carpark, which is large enough that it alone can take over an hour to clean. She hasn't bothered putting on the uniform cap, not liking hats anyway, preferring to let her long curling black shot through with streaks of red hair hang loose as it brushes her shoulders, since being outside means she doesn't have to keep it tied back. Rosa's skin is the natural dark brown of her parents, of her heritage. She's a slim size eight, both her parents swim regularly, a habit they've instilled in her, a routine she still abides by which, alongside a very healthy diet, helps maintain her figure, and helps to keep her large E cup breasts, and butt, nice and firm. Since she's at work her own shoes, whilst being Sketchers trainers, are all over black. Above these are a pair of tight fitting black jeans with slight fading on the knees and upper legs. And up top Rosa's wearing her dark blue McDonald's tee, which is a baggy fit, so manages to completely hide her assets. Since she's at work a simple white bra and sky blue hipster pants, trimmed in black, is underneath her uniform.

The reason she's still so close to her workplace isn't the amount of litter around though. What's drawn Rosa's attention, made her pause in her task, is the rusty looking Honda parked at the back, away from anyone else, but more then the car it's the two girls that have her loitering beside the remains of a half dozen meals worth of leftovers, dumped onto the ground in a pattern that suggests two or more cars parked in close proximity.

One of the girls she can see clearly, a skinny blonde, sat down on the open boots edge. The other though Rosa can only catch glimpses of. A shock of blue hair atop a largely shaved head, large breasts, like the blonde, hugged by a dress as tight as the other girls tee and jeans. Strangest of all, and the thing that has Rosa's heartbeat racing in a nervous flutter, the girl in the boot appears to have tied wrists and ankles, and is definitely gagged.

"Is she kidnapped?" Rosa muses, picking up a still half full large coke, pouring the remainder out before dropping the cup into her bag. "Wish I could be kidnapped," kicking a Big Mac box, "would be a better Saturday night then picking up this shit." Head still down, trying to focus on the task at hand, but mostly imagining herself trussed up- to the base of the tall pole with the golden arched M at the top of all places, kind of like an alternative welcome -Rosa doesn't realise she's strayed so close to the girls and Elsa's car. Until she hears. "Hey there, you wouldn't do me a favour and pick up those trainers would you?"

"Huh?" Stopping, looking up to discover she's only a couple of metres away from Kim, Rosa can't help but stare into the open boot, seeing clearly now that, not only is Elsa tied up properly, but she's also had her dress pulled up, exposing her thong. "Those Nikes," Kim, smiling and pointing, whilst behind her Elsa shakes her head, struggling and grunting, "shhh." Turning her head around, putting a finger to her lips. "Can't you see I'm talking with the pretty girl?"
"Mmf hhffppf ffp mmmmmmmm."
"No no." Shaking her head, all whilst Rosa looks on. "I told you," giving Elsa's bare feet another tickle, "they'll probably just fall apart next time you put them on anyway." Shaking her head. "I'm doing you a favour here." Kim turns to Rosa. "I'm doing her a favour."
"By tying her up?"
"Well." A grin. "No. That part she didn't actually ask for."
"You." Feeling her heartbeat quicken again. "Kidnapped her?"
"Mmffp mmmf fffmppf." Elsa, managing to sit herself up, nods. "Shush." Kim, pushing the tied up girl back down, which makes her squeal. "No more from you or I'll be taking that dress."
"Mmfff mffppf ffmmpf." Elsa flips Kim off, again, giving her body, mostly her breasts, a shake. "Right," reaching down, tugging Elsa's dress up, "you asked for it."
"Ffffffffffppppmmmf." Elsa half screams half laughs behind her gag, struggling to keep her dress down whilst Rosa looks on, watching the fight, an amused smile on her face as Elsa, despite being tied up, appears to win.

"Anyway." Kim, standing up and stretching, looking around at the litter strewn car park. "Looks like you've got a busy shift ahead."
"Yeah," Rosa looks around too, not really thinking about the next words as she half mutters, "just wish, for once, I had an excuse to ditch all this."
"Well." Looking her up and down, catching Rosa's eye and winking. "I could always kidnap you too."
"Oh." Blushing, mostly at the fact a voice in her head has begun yelling 'yes yes yes yes yes' whilst doing a little dance. "Um."
"Tell you what." Kim steps forwards, taking the litter picking grabber and black bag from Rosa, tossing both to the side. "How about I just do it anyway? Save all that annoying asking for permission first crap."

Two votes. So read carefully, and be aware there are some interesting combos which could happen depending on how it goes.

Vote one: what clothes does Rosa remain wearing?
A- She's naked.
B- She keeps everything on.
C- Just her jeans and hipster pants, topless basically.
D- Stripped down to her lingerie.

Vote two: how/where is she tied?
A- Hogtied on the back seat.
B- Tied up in the boot with Elsa.
C- Tied up in the boot to Elsa.
D- Rosa is tied sitting in the front passenger seat to keep Kim company.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic