One Crazy Night (F+/F+) VOTE STORY [CLOSED]

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
tickletied84
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tickletied84 »

I'll get in first this time, and vote for double Ds...

Let's hope her D:ream's come true...as on that dull shift things can only get better :lol:
Solarbeast

Post by Solarbeast »

Option A, tied naked, with option B, tied in the boot with Elsa.
Alisonlovesropes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Alisonlovesropes »

C. And D. That has to be the most interesting combo.
Sometimes gagged, sometimes blindfold. Always barefoot.
gaggednbarefoot
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggednbarefoot »

I think A naked and D in the front seat.
LatexLover
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LatexLover »

A and D
RiggerTom
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by RiggerTom »

A and D
CapturedCarol
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by CapturedCarol »

I'd like to see c and c.

Was that confusing enough see?
RopeBunny
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by RopeBunny »

[mention]CapturedCarol[/mention] it feels like you just tried to vote for see :lol: four times.

Looks like A won the first vote, amd D won the second.

Thanks all :D
RopeBunny
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by RopeBunny »

"Strip." Kim tells Rosa, her tone making it seem half suggestion and half order. "But," looking around, noticing that, whilst there are still cars, and people, around, nothing is less then half a carpark away, "why?"
"Why not." Smiling, Kim pushes the Type-R's boot closed, causing Elsa to hurriedly lay back down- she had been half sat up, to better see what was happening -else she get whacked on the head by the descending parcel shelf. "Look at it this way," gesturing up and down Rosa's curves, "I can't very well kidnap you in your uniform can I."
"But." Thinking. "Why?"
"Why why why." Shaking her head, teasing. "It's just not how kidnappings are done."
"Oh." At which point Rosa realises she's, stupidly, trying to talk her way out of something she actually wanted only a moment ago. So she shrugs. "Okay." smiling, removing her tee and tossing it in the black bag of rubbish.

"Let me see them." Kim holds out a hand as Rosa removes her trainers, holding them out with a shrug. "Hmm." Turning the black Sketchers over, making a show of examining them. "Nope," walking over to the nearest bin, dumping them in, "these are...."
"Hey."
"....not as bad as Nikes." Ignoring Rosa's interruption, grinning. "But they still belong in the bin." Stepping up behind Rosa, Kim unhooks the busty Indians bra. "Underwear too."
"Huh." Confused, having been too focused on pulling off her jeans, only now realising her bra is hanging halfway down her arms, the slightly cool evening air making her dark nipples harden. "Why did you?"
"Why why." Teasing again, which makes them both smile. "No clothes means no clothes." Taking Rosa's jeans, pulling her bra off from the front too, then pointing at her sky blue pants. "Those too, come on." Shaking her head, but smiling. "Honestly girl, this is, by far, the slowest kidnapping I've ever done."
"It's Rosa." shaking her head, smiling though at how crazy this has all suddenly gotten. And why is she agreeing to all of this again? "Here." Holding out her pants. "How many kidnappings have you done then?"
"Well. 'Rosa'." Making the name a tease, making the naked girl giggle. "I'd say," pretending to think, all whilst stuffing the last of Rosa's clothes into the black bag, which she dumps, along with the litter grabber, into the actual bin, "at least five."
"Five huh?" Nodding, pretending to be impressed, playing the game that she kind of started anyway. "So then, 'expert'," this time Kim giggles, making Rosa grin as she stands naked, hands crossed below her breasts, "what happens next?"
"It's time to tie you up," opening the passenger door, "before you do something stupid like attempt to run."
"Not in the boot?" Rosa points, having fully expected to be thrown in ontop of Elsa, she was, kind of, looking forward to the wriggling mess their bodies would've made in the boots tight confines. Looking forward in a nervous yet very excited, and quite turned on, way that is. But Kim shakes her head. "No," giving one of Rosa's nipples a casual flick, "I think you can keep me company."

"Seatbelt?" Sat down, impressed by how well the Type-R's red bucket seat holds and grips her skinny body, Rosa reaches for the belt. But. "Nope." Kim, having gone around to her side, pulls her rope filled bag from the back seat. "Trust me," coming around the bonnet, dumping her bag down beside the open passenger door, "you're about to be far more secure then any stupid little belt can make you." Kim grins, kneeling to open the bag, and Rosa's eyes go wide as she sees rope upon coiled rope, with the sneaky hint of scarves and gags glimpsed underneath.

Kim binds Rosa's ankles together, then, using a second rope, she first loops this around the ankles, tying it off, before passing the long trailing ends underneath the seat. Coming back around the car, and climbing onto the back seat by folding her drivers seat forwards, Kim wraps the rest of the rope around both the passenger seat, and Rosa, pinning her waist in place. She pulls the rope tight first, making sure Rosa's feet are up against the seat cushion, forcing her legs to bend, and part, completely exposing the short black wiry hair of the Indian girls unshaved pussy. A third rope binds Rosa's wrists together, side by side, in front of her, then a forth is passed, like the second, underneath the seat. This rope is tied around both Rosa and the seat much higher up though. The rope is longer, easily enough length to wrap both above and below those large pert E cups, pinning Rosa's upper arms to her sides, squeezing her breasts.

"There," grinning, "now you're definitely kidnapped." Rosa smiles too, full of nervous butterflies, her pussy damp and erect nipples tingling at how totally helpless, and exposed, she now is. And all this in the car of a complete stranger, who has another girl, for reasons unknown, trussed up in the boot. And, to top it all, she's just realised that her phone is still at work, along with her keys, she has no clothes, and nobody knows where she is. All of which should be cause to panic, but instead it just makes her tingle more. Excited, and more then a little scared, to discover what's going to happen next.

Two votes, again, because as I said at the beginning. Choices.

Vote one: is Rosa gagged?
A- Yes.
B- No.

Vote two: what happens next?
A- Another car turns up, two girls in the front. It's race time.
B- Kim decides to offer Elsa up for 'sale' on a bondage forum, taking photos of her, offering free delivery.
Solarbeast

Post by Solarbeast »

I’ll go with option A and option B.
tickletied84
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tickletied84 »

Ooh, interesting choices. I'll go for.... A & A
LatexLover
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LatexLover »

A and B
RiggerTom
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by RiggerTom »

A and A
Alisonlovesropes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

A and A. Losing team gets trusted up. How else didKim get the car from Elsa?
Ducttapelover93
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ducttapelover93 »

A and A for me as well. Great story!
Gaggedgeekgirl
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gaggedgeekgirl »

She has to be gagged so A

And look a like.this story.is supposed.to be about street racing, bondage is a sideline surely. A
redlukas
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by redlukas »

Yeah, I'll Vote for Double A's too.
RopeBunny
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by RopeBunny »

Okay then. A. And A.

[mention]Gaggedgeekgirl[/mention] I had hoped to keep the cars, the racing (in some form) as a central part to the story for as long as possible. At some point though all that may change, depending on the votes of course.

I do love my street racing though :D and my bondage of course ;) :lol:
RopeBunny
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by RopeBunny »

Deborah, behind the wheel of her green 10 plate Ford Focus RS, halfway round a lap of the carpark, checking out the competition, almost stalls the engine as she jabs the brake but forgets to engage the clutch too. "Did you see that?" Completely ignoring the view out the windscreen, instead peering into her rear view mirror. "Hey." Kate, in the passenger seat, grabs the wheel, turning a hard left to avoid the oncoming kerb. "Eyes front Debs."
"Huh?" Tearing her eyes away from what she's sure was a naked girl being tied up in the front of a black Type-R by a very pretty looking blonde, Deborah laughs, seeing the kerb now sweeping by on the right. "Oops."
"Won't be oops if you try mounting a kerb with this suspension." Kate shakes her head. "Sorry Mum." Grinning, bringing her RS to a gentle stop. "There," pulling up the handbrake, giving the short shift gearstick an exaggerated shake, proving she's in neutral, "happy now?"
"Always happy to be with you Debs." Unhooking her seatbelt Kate leans across the gap, giving Deborah a long kiss on the lips. "You old smoothie." Smiling around the kiss, reaching up to, briefly, caress one of Kate's breasts. "Knew I kept bringing you out for a reason."
"So all these Friday and Saturday nights in the RS have nothing to do with you wanting to fuck after you race?" Teasing, scooting back away from Deborah, cupping her breasts to give them a playful wiggle. "Well," blowing Kate a kiss, "there is that too." At which point both girls laugh.

Friends since school, both girls are now twenty seven, with jobs, and busy lives. Until two years ago Deborah was married, but as sometimes happens they drifted apart, until divorce became the only logical way forward. Unwilling to jump back into anything serious, enjoying the freedom of being young and single, of reconnecting with her childhood friend, Deborah now finds herself with something- kind of -serious after all. It happened naturally, Kate had been into girls even back in school, a fact Deborah knew, though she'd never done more then drunkenly kiss girls before herself. The girls, Kate being currently single too, began spending more time together, drinking either out or at Kates flat, sometimes going out racing, something Deborah had loved since getting her licence. Racing was how she'd met her ex husband, and her RS was the car she'd dreamed of having since she first saw one brand new in a showroom, back when she was still a learner. One night, high on the adrenaline rush of race after race, Deborah had all but pounced on Kate, who hadn't minded in the least, having always had a secret unspoken crush on her friend anyway. The next morning, waking up side by side, naked in Kates bed, there were no regrets from either girl.

Whilst Deborah is a trim size eight to Kates more curvy twelve, both girls are a C cup. Deborah's blonde hair is straight, and shoulder length, whilst Kate's is a dark brown mixed in with streaks of a natural lighter brown and more curly, and longer, though not quite as long as Kim's. Having just come from work, and not caring to change, Kate's still wearing a long sleeved fitted white shirt, though she has at least rolled the sleeves up, and undone the top three buttons allowing her breasts to force the front into a deep v, showing off plenty of cleavage and a hint of white bra. Working in an office means sensible trousers, Kate's are black, hugging her legs down to the knee, below which point they flare out over the top of her lace up heeled black boots. Deborah, who had the day off, is wearing her favourite white jeans, very tight and ripped horizontally several times up both legs. The jeans have a lace up front, not a button or zip. On her feet are blue converse hightops, and covering her chest is a pink vest top, showing plenty of her own cleavage, and the tops of the black lace plunge bra she put on specifically to tease Kate as they drove around.

"So," both girls having calmed down, Kate asks, "why did we almost crash?"
"Look." Deborah tells her sort of girlfriend, already looking out of Kates window at the rear of the Civic. "Look at what?" Kate looks, shrugs. "S' just a rusty Honda."
"The angles all wrong," shaking her head, "but, as we came alongside a moment ago, I'd swear some Indian girl was getting tied up in the front passenger seat."
"Bollocks."
"No no." Shaking her head. "I saw it."
"Yeah?" Kate, staring again. "Hold on." Pointing. "I see someone."
"She's the one doing the tying," nodding, as both girls watch Kim wander around the back of the Type-R, and climb in the drivers side, "the other girl...."
"The Indian?"
"....the Indian." Nodding. "She was naked."
"Wow." Wide eyed, staring at the Civic and wishing she'd been watching a moment ago. "Was she nice?"
"She was." Deborah, using her hands, sketches out Rosa's large chest atop her own smaller C's. "Shame we don't have a tied up girl in our front seat." Kate muses. "I could change that." Deborah, grinning. "Still got some rope and stuff in the boot I think."
"What the fuck do you have rope for?" Laughing though. Deborah grins, winking. "Don't you remember last weekend?"
"Oh." Blushing, remembering now. "Well," pointing, "do you think that blonde girl would let us take her friend home?"
"For a play you mean?" Grinning, Kate nods. "Maybe," Deborah shrugs, firing her RS back up, dropping it into first, "we might just have to race for her first."

Having added a fair sized red ballgag, a finishing touch, and given the ropes some experimental tugs, confirming their tightness, Kim shuts the passenger door. Tossing her still quite full bag into the back, she sits down, closes her own door, and fires up the Type-R. "Well," turning to Rosa, reaching across to rub one of the bound Indian girls nipples between two fingers, making her captive moan, "what shall we do now?"

At which point, with a hiss crash as she changes up into second, followed by a pop from the large bore exhaust as she jumps on the brakes and changes back down again, Deborah announces her arrival alongside Kim.

Rolling down her drivers window, an amused yet impressed smile on her face at the nature of the Fords arrival, Kim looks across to see first Kate- because the two cars are parked facing the same way -and beside her a smiling Deborah. "Nice night." Deborah, nods. "Evening."
"Thought so too." Kim nods back. "Nice motor."
"Thanks."
"Always thought that green was underrated."
"Just wanted to stand out." Deborah shrugs, gunning the gas, making the RS pop, making the turbo hiss as it spools up. Kim grins. "Not just for show then?"
"Nope." Shaking her head. "What about yours?"
"Eats turbo's for breakfast." Kim pats the Civics door. "Want to see?"
"Sure." Nodding. "How about a wager though," a shrug, "for fun."
"Just a fun wager?" Raising her eyebrow, turning to look at Rosa, then back at the two girls, seeing them both grin. "Ah." Grinning too. "Now I get it." Nodding. "You saw her."
"Yep."
"And. What," reaching behind, putting a hand on Rosa's upper leg, close to the bound girls crotch, "you just want to take my little captive off me?"
"Only if we win."
"But what if I win?"
"How about," speaking for the first time, Kate looks from Deborah to Kim, "we agree, us three, to be fair. Loser doesn't just drive off, shit like that."
"Right." Kim, nodding, shrugging. "Sure. So we race, come back here and the loser lost. What then?"
"Well," thinking on the fly, making it up, feeling her way, Kate nods, "let's just say we'll work out who owns who based on which car won."
"So you're saying," addressing both Deborah and Kate, "that if I win, I get to tie you both up?"
"Or one of us." Deborah shrugs, looking to Kate more then Kim. "It'd be her choice," asking her girlfriend, "right?"
"Right." Kate nods. She points at herself and Deborah. "But if we win...."
"Then you could have me and Rosa." Nodding, not mentioning Elsa, who Kim has momentarily forgotten is in the boot as she's become distracted by recent developments. "Or just you." Deborah smiles. "Or whatever."
"Right." Smiling. Kim nods. "Okay, sure. Fuck it then let's do this."
"Right." Deborah thinks, guessing Kim, since she's never seen this particular Type-R before, isn't local. "How about." She points. "If we take the first exit off the roundabout it'll bring us to some lights. After them, just go third exit three times to get back here. All the roads are two lane." She grins. "Nice and long and fast."
"Third exit three times?" Deborah nods. "Okay. Got it."

Deborah takes the lead, both cars windows rolling back up as they head out of the carpark, preparing to race.

A simple vote. Who wins?
A- Kim. (Rosa and Elsa, in the Type-R)
B- Deborah. (Kate in the RS)
(short- probably -chapter next, followed by a 'what happens to the losers' vote.)
Alisonlovesropes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Debs.
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

B please 💖
tickletied84
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tickletied84 »

It's a B from me as well - more captives :lol:
RopeBunny
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by RopeBunny »

Deborah for the win it is :D (option B)
RopeBunny
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by RopeBunny »

The trouble is, Kim just isn't a racer.

The Type-R is fast. On paper, with Elsa at the wheel, the rusty Japanese wedge would be more then capable of overcoming the green RS's natural turbo advantage. But, for all that she can drive, even drive somewhat fast on occasion, there's a world of difference between nailing a light and pushing close to three hundred and fifty horses of howling steel to it's limit around three very tight roundabouts.

She at least manages to keep up, on the straights, but a lack of skill means Kim never once makes it in front. Deborah, having owned her RS for almost two years, knowing all it's limits, is never in danger of losing.

"Well. Fuck." Shaking her head as she follows Deborah's tail lights back into the large carpark, the RS making for the back, where it's still deserted. "Look at it this way," patting Rosa on the leg, smiling at the busty Indian's shocked, yet partly scared and and at times during the race even impressed, expression, "you're still kidnapped. Just." A shrug. "Not by me."

Deborah brings her car to a halt across three spces, side on. Kim, half expecting to be abandoning a car that isn't, actually, hers, here in the carpark, drives passed, then backs into the space in front of the green Fords front grill. Shutting off her own engine, though Deborah's car is still running, helping to cool her turbo back down lest it overheat, Kim climbs out, and comes around to lean on the front arch on the passenger side, hands in her pockets as Kate and Deborah climb out of the Ford, grinning.

"Well." Kim shrugs. "Worth a try."
"Thought you might've had me once or twice," Deborah shakes her head, "that's one fucking fast Honda you've got." Which makes Kim laugh. "What?" Frowning, looking at Kate who shrugs. "It isn't mine." Kim shakes her head. "I'm," thinking, another small laugh escaping, "kinda borrowing it."
"Oh." Which makes sense to Deborah, since, at times, she really did think the black Type-R looming in her rear view was about to sail passed, dooming her to whatever tie up Kim had in mind. "Well," nodding towards the Honda's bonnet, "you tell the owner he's got one hell of a fast car there."
"It's she," laughing again, jerking a thumb, "and you can tell her yourself. She's tied up in the boot."

"Do you just tie up everyone you meet?" Deborah turns her attention away from a struggling and grunting Elsa. "Well," closing the boot, shrugging as she leans back on it with her arms crossed below her D cups, "it's a long story."
"Yeah?"
"Short version?" Deborah nods, Kim nods back. "Well." Thinking. "You know what." Shaking her head. "Fuck. Let's just say I tricked her into the boot and leave it at that."
"Tricked her?" But Deborah's laughing. "Fine, fine. And your front seat passenger?"
"Oh. Well." Pointing. "She works over there. And," pointing again, "all of her clothes are in that bin." Kim winks. "She actually asked me to kidnap her."
"She asked you to throw away her clothes?"
"Don't be silly, I just thought she'd look better naked."
"And," looking Kim up and down, "if I decide to throw away your clothes?"
"Then I guess I'll be naked too." Shrugging. "Rules are rules."
"Indeed. Well." At which point Deborah's phone pings. "Hold on," taking it out of her pocket, looking towards McDonald's for Kate as she does, because that's where she'd been heading- for milkshakes -a moment ago. No sign of her though, but a message instead. Deborah frowns as she reads it.
'Debs. Total emergency, got to bail Mum's already coming to get me from the bus stop. Sorry. Enjoy your win ;) ;) you've earned it. Kate xx.'
"Well." Replacing her phone, turning to smile at Kim. "My girlfriend won't be coming back," grinning, "so. It looks like I'll be getting you all to myself."
"Just me?" Kim pats the boot, which makes Elsa, clueless to everything happening, moan. "Um." Looking from Kim to the Type-R and it's two bound occupants, to her own motor. "Give me a moment." Deborah looks at McDonald's herself. "I need to figure this out."
"Sure." Nodding. "Go get a drink. Here." Handing over the Type-R's keys. "I'll be waiting."
"Right." Pocketing the key, smiling. "I won't be long."
"Take your time." Kim nods, feeling a small tingle of anticipation as she watches Deborah walk away, nerves at the unknown. Decisions being made that she no longer has a say in.

Vote time.
Just too many girls, sorry, and Kate's the only one I can easily write out of the story. Plus, having written it, I kinda like Deborah having all the choices. So, over to all of you, what choice does she make?
A- Kim drives the Honda back to Deborah's house. (Will lead to more choices about who gets tied, or not, and where.)
B- Deborah takes all three girls, somehow squeezing them all into the boot. Rosa and Kim are naked, Elsa still has her dress and underwear on. All three are tied and gagged.
C- Deborah only takes Kim, hogtying her naked in the boot. The other two are abandoned in the Civic where it's parked.
D- Deborah wants to race again, but with Elsa driving. Kim (topless) and Rosa (naked) are tied up to trees to await the cars return.
E- Deborah takes Elsa as payment, then leaves, leaving Kim and Rosa to continue our story.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic