One Crazy Night (F+/F+) VOTE STORY [CLOSED]

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Alisonlovesropes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Alisonlovesropes »

B or D, B or D, B or D.......

D. But Elsa has to leave her phone, top and bra as "security" with Debts to get untied. Ie she has to drive topless and barefoot.
Sometimes gagged, sometimes blindfold. Always barefoot.
LatexLover
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LatexLover »

E. I love seeing things grow increasingly out of control for Elsa. I’d like to see what happens between her and Debra, although never seeing her again and leaving her fate undetermined would be really hot too.
gaggednbarefoot
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggednbarefoot »

D please
RopeBunny
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by RopeBunny »

[mention]Alisonlovesropes[/mention] are you making list of demands? :lol:
CapturedCarol
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by CapturedCarol »

I like D.

I also like Allison's list of demands.

:D :lol:
Ducttapelover93
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ducttapelover93 »

This one was a hard choice. You had some tough choices there. D for me though.
Alisonlovesropes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

RopeBunny wrote: 3 years ago @Alisonlovesropes are you making list of demands? :lol:
Worked last time :lol:
RopeBunny
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by RopeBunny »

D it is then, might not be up until tomorrow, lots to write if I'm going to add in all of [mention]Alisonlovesropes[/mention] stipulations :lol:

(Which, I'll add, I won't always be able/willing to do, but, these vote stories are meant to be at least in part reader led things. After all it's you who chooses the direction. So, within reason, and so long as it won't massively affect how I've decided to write the next part, I'm always open to small suggestions.)
Alisonlovesropes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

RopeBunny wrote: 3 years ago D it is then, might not be up until tomorrow, lots to write if I'm going to add in all of @Alisonlovesropes stipulations :lol:

(Which, I'll add, I won't always be able/willing to do, but, these vote stories are meant to be at least in part reader led things. After all it's you who chooses the direction. So, within reason, and so long as it won't massively affect how I've decided to write the next part, I'm always open to small suggestions.)
I'm sorry. Maybe you should tie me up.and gag me so.I can't make.all.these comments. :lol:
RopeBunny
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by RopeBunny »

[mention]Alisonlovesropes[/mention] I'm thinking about it ;) :lol:

Maybe before I post the next part tomorrow I should come over and tie you to your bed or a chair, with a nice gag of course. And I'll probably have to keep you there until the voting's done, just so you can't make any more suggestions :D
Last edited by RopeBunny 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
RopeBunny
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by RopeBunny »

Intending to only get a milkshake, having been craving one since yesterday, a plan suddenly pops into Deborah's head as she's waiting in line. She laughs, prehaps too loudly, causing heads to turn, making her blush.

"Right. Hi." Waving at Kim, who's returned to the Civics front arch, a spot where she can lean, taking some of the load off her feet whilst watching for Deborah's return. "Hey." Kim waves back, feeling her nerves jump up a gear. Now she'll discover her fate, the price to be paid for losing to Deborah's green RS. Coming around the front of her car, resting her butt carefully on the bonnet, legs spread, Deborah places her milkshake on the ground, and unwraps the Big Mac she bought to go along with it. "Well." Talking between mouthfuls. "Want to hear my plan?"
"Please." Kim gives Deborah a small smile. "I'm nervous as fuck, but," a small laugh escapes her throat, "let's do this."
"Well." Deborah, grinning both at Kim's discomfort, of which she's mostly the cause, and at what she's got planned, points. "First thing. First, task." Stopping to take a sip of milkshake. "Is to tie Rosa to one of those trees."
"Yeah?"
"Yes." Grinning. "Make sure it's tight though, can't have her escaping on me."
"Don't worry," grinning back, forgetting briefly that this might not be the whole cost to pay, "I'll do a good job."

Ballgagged, and already totally committed to the game, to being kidnapped and giving up all say in what happens to her, Rosa offers no protest, nor does she fight or run, as Kim transfers her from car to tree. Of which there are around a half dozen, all in a row. This end of the carpark borders a warehouse district. Road after road of factories, some of them now derelict, with a scattering of both grassed and tree filled areas dotted around. There's even a small swamp like pond in one corner. One of the tree covered areas is between the carpark and an old, now abandoned, gas silo, one of two that sits sunken and half rusted in the ground, both surrounded by a towering cage. Whoever marked out the boundaries, and erected the perimeter fence, trapped the half dozen trees on the McDonald's side. It's these trees that give this particular nighttime street racer haunt the occasional nickname 'six trees.'

Whilst Deborah looks on, eating the rest of her burger, Rosa walks over to one of the central trees, all of which are sycamore, with Kim following behind, carrying all the rope she just removed from Rosa and the Type-R's seat, plus some more, should she need it. Stood with her back pressed against the mostly smooth trunk, Rosa, trying to be helpful, and feeling quite a nervous buzz at what's happening to her- being tied up naked out in the open, especially so close to her workplace, is a world away from being naked and helpless inside a car -reaches both arms around the trunk, allowing Kim to snag her wrists with rope, and bind them together, using the rest of this first, very long, rope, to bind Rosa's wrists and waist to the trunk too. Next up are the busty Indian's ankles, and knees, both tied together and then lashed to the trunk. Kim considers wrapping a final length around Rosa's chest, but decides she's done enough to prevent escape. "Very good." Deborah, giving a small clap, levering herself off her RS's bonnet and wandering over. "Your turn now." She tells Kim, grinning.

"Might've known." Shaking her head, but smiling, Kim points to the next tree along. "This one?"
"Sure." Deborah nods, winks. "After you remove that tee and your bra."
"Do what now?"
"I want you topless." Deborah points at herself. "I won, so, my rules." She smiles. "And my rules say I want you tied up topless."
"Lucky its a nice night." Shaking her head, but, despite the butterflies, Kim pulls both top and bra over her head in one, tossing both onto the floor. "There," doing a little twirl, "happy?"
"I will be." Deborah replies, advancing on Kim, rope in hand.

Kim gets tied in a mirror of Rosa, mostly because Deborah isn't actually too sure how to do it all properly. By which we mean tightly. Yes she has played tie ups, but only the once, and it was more for fun, just her and Kate lashing each other to the bed, mostly giggling, not really trying very hard to make it inescapable. Luckily though, for Deborah, Kim knows how it should be done, so, with lots of wandering over to Rosa, plenty of giving the bound Indian's ropes a small tug, flicking her dark nipple sometimes too, because why not, then returning to Kim to do the next bit, eventually Kim is trussed up just as tightly as Rosa, though she at least still has her jeans on, and her shoes. Investigating the Type-R Deborah even manages to locate the bag of extra supplies, allowing her to ballgag Kim, using a large black balled gag.

"Quite the pair." Winking, looking from one girl to the other, feeling her arousal at how on show both girls bodies are beginning to stir in both the pit of her stomach, and her crotch. At this point it's almost tempting to abandon her plan and just have some fun here. She could, Deborah muses, just step from girl to tied girl, and back again. Teasing. Kissing. Licking and stroking. It's a very tempting idea, but. "I do have a plan." Speaking more to herself, nodding. "Don't worry girls." Nodding to each of them. "I won't forget where I left you." Tipping each of them a playful salute, Deborah wanders back over to the Civic, to let Elsa out of both the boot, and her tight ropes.

"So," sat on her Type-R's bonnet, stretching her limbs, looking Deborah up and down, "that's your car?"
"Yes." Taking a step backwards, leaning agaisnt the green bonnet, nodding. "And," Elsa rubs her head, "all that bouncing around, me being thrown all over the fucking boot, was you and Kim racing?"
"Yes," Deborah smiles, "which she lost."
"And that's why she's tied up?" Elsa looks over her shoulder, unable to resist giving her one time kidnapper a cheeky wave. Just about able to hear Kim's answering moan as it carries on the wind. Elsa grins, turning back to Deborah. "So," thinking, "you won."
"It was close," patting the Fords bonnet, "but I did."
"Fucking turbo's." Shaking her head, but smiling. Deborah smiles too. "I guess what I'm really trying to say," Elsa stretches again, "is how come I'm not in the boot anymore? What's the plan here?"
"I'd like a rematch."
"So," glancing at the trees, mostly the four empty ones this time, "I'm not getting tied to a tree?"
"Well," grinning, "not yet."
"I see." Nodding. "You want a rematch with the same rules is it?"
"Mostly," shrugging, "I want to see whether my RS really is faster then your Type-R. But yes." Deborah nods. "I'd like for there to be some kind of prize for the winner."
"So," thinking, "we pick what we want now?"
"No real need. When I raced Kim we just agreed to be gentlemen about the result, to come back here and then talk it through after."
"Okay." Nodding. "I can abide by that. Fuck it," scratching the back of her head, "got sod all else to do tonight."

"One more thing though."
"What's that?" Elsa pauses, having been about to open her drivers door, having had her keys returned. "Well," Deborah has a mischievous smile on her face, "you've. Your car anyway, has kinda already lost once."
"Riiight."
"And." Her smile growing. "I think that means you should have like a. Penalty, for this race."
"Oh." Opening her mouth. To protest? But then Elsa shrugs, deciding to go with it. "Yeah, sure." Grinning back. "Whatever it is won't stop me kicking your green butt."
"We'll see." Deborah nods. "I think," pointing, "you should give me your dress, and bra."
"You want me to race you in just my thong?"
"Yes." Nodding, giggling at how funny it sounds. "Oh," clicking her fingers, "and I want your phone."
"My phone?"
"Yes." Holding out her hand. "Come on," giggling again, "strip."
"Honestly," shaking her head, but complying, "bad enough I've got to race you barefoot. Now I can't even wear clothes." Pulling her dress up over her head, then unhooking her bra, Elsa fishes around in the drivers side door for her phone. "Here." Handing the pile over. "Now then," leaning on the open door, giving Deborah quite an unintentional view of both her thong and breasts through the glass, "run me through the route again?"

Trussed tightly to the trees, unable to escape, Kim and Rosa can only watch helplessly as the two cars rumble and pop their way slowly towards the carparks exit, again. Though this time, with Elsa behind the Type-R's wheel, it's likely to be a much fairer fight.

Who wins?
A- Deborah (green RS)
B- Elsa (black Type-R)

(This will lead to a vote on what the winner does with the various other girls.)
Ducttapelover93
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ducttapelover93 »

B for sure. I think poor Elsa deserves sometime in the driver’s seat 😉
Alisonlovesropes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Mmm plough. I'm pop huh. Mmm I gym m.

(B)
Gaggedgeekgirl
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gaggedgeekgirl »

A but just to be different.
RopeBunny
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by RopeBunny »

What's that [mention]Alisonlovesropes[/mention] I can't hear you :lol:
boundking79
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by boundking79 »

Hey. Loving the way this story is going so far.

My vote is for B also.
RopeBunny
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by RopeBunny »

Got the time to write, so closing this.

Sorry [mention]Gaggedgeekgirl[/mention] but, even as the only A vote, I'm grateful you made the effort :D
RopeBunny
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by RopeBunny »

Even barefoot, Elsa leaves the RS in her wake.

Deborah's car is fast, but it's mostly speed due to the horses Ford crammed into the engine before it left the factory. Deborah's post purchase modifications are only basic things: a dump valve, better wheels and a lowered suspension. Even the big bore exhaust is only a CAT back system. Compared to all of that, stacking the deck in the Honda's favour, Elsa's spent years, and thousands, removing almost everything factory fitted from her Type-R and replacing it with the uprated race spec version. Both girls are street racers to the core, but whilst Deborah is mostly playing at racing, Elsa's machine would eat most supercars alive.

"Damn it damn it," Deborah curses, having sneaked in front, but only by braking so late and heavy that her discs are surely warped now, watching as Elsa drifts the Civic around her, and the roundabout, on the outside, "damn fuck fuck fuck." Cursing some more, piling on the power as both cars head down the final two lane road, both quickly accelerating to well over the legal seventy limit in seconds. And yet. "How the fuck." Gesturing, looking from her own speedo to the Civic, growing smaller in her windscreen no matter how much she tries to mash her pedal through the floor.

In the end, conscious of the approaching final roundabout, the way back into six trees carpark, and very aware that her brakes may not do what she asks of them for awhile, Deborah let's off the gas, allowing her RS to bleed speed, mostly coasting it home.

Looking in her rearview, seeing headlights falling back, Elsa nods to herself. "Fuck me," shaking from the adrenaline rush, always shaking, and grinning, no matter how many times she races, "what a rush." Looking down at herself she smirks. "All that in just a thong too," laughing, "shame I can't tell Dad about this one." Letting off, she too allows her speed to bleed out, taking the roundabout at a slower speed then she'd been planning, leading the way back to the lit up golden arches.

By the time the Type-R has entered the carpark, Deborah's caught up, both cars snake a slow path towards the back, which is still, luckily for Kim and Rosa, deserted.

Vote time. Super short, but then I doubt anyone really wanted a two thousand word blow by blow of the race. So then, loyal readers (and any newcomers) what happens next?
A- Elsa leaves Rosa tied to the tree, but takes Kim, hogtying her topless in the boot. She then follows Deborah's RS someplace to be decided. (Will, if I remember, at times offer to bring the story across to Rosa instead, and tell her tale, especially if the street racers angle runs it's course.)
B- Elsa ties Rosa (naked) and Deborah (lingerie) up, dumping both on the RS's back seat. Taking the car keys, plus Kim, hogtied topless in the Type-R's boot, Elsa leaves.
C- Kim has escaped. (This will make the story all about Kim, as she has some topless adventures, prehaps stealing some other poor girls car.)
Alisonlovesropes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Ggrrrmmmeeeeeee. Ggnneeeeee. Mmnnggrreeeeeee
LatexLover
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LatexLover »

B. I’d like some role reversal. And maybe an explanation on why Elsa was tied in the first place.
Gaggedgeekgirl
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gaggedgeekgirl »

I quite like A. Keep all the girls I .
boundking79
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by boundking79 »

Yes, B sounds like a good place to go from here.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic