Bondage Weekend (M/M) (Final Part 5/9/21) (Concluded)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

What story in the Weekendverse would you like to read next?

Another Peter/Markus story- a continuation from this work, with a sexy ski trip
30%
Another Peter/Markus story- the beginning of their relationship
26%
A story with Markus, Peter, and Liam
35%
A vignette about Luke, the sexy TV host
9%

Total votes: 43

cj2125

Post by cj2125 »

I loved the breakfast scene! The way Markus played with Peter while cooking was hot! And it was adorable seeing Peter's frustration at being denied food.

The office scene waa hot too, you have away if describing the events in great detail without them sounding stuffy!
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

Pancakes definitely make a good Sunday morning breakfast and this definitely seems like a fun way of experiencing them. I did get a bit confused when the pancakes turned into flapjacks, they're completely different concepts in the UK although both are sweet and naughty treats! (Flapjacks in the UK are baked bars made with oats, sugar, butter and syrup - recipe available on request!)

I very much enjoy the way Markus keeps Peter on his toes and off balance with things never going the way Peter imagines they will. Markus winds him up and then brings him back down again, keeping the revenge at bay!

Looking forward to the rope practice.
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

@MountainMan_91 @gaggedfeety Interesting dilemma of whether or not Peter will want or even get revenge... 8-)

@Volobond @cj2125 I really enjoyed writing the breakfast scene! Glad it was so well received!

@Msueta@2 Happy to see your continued support!

@Pup Wingletang That's interesting about UK flapjacks. Here in the US pancakes and flapjacks are pretty much interchangeable! And yes, Markus certainly knows how to play with Peter!

I am hard at work on the next chapter! Stay tuned for more of their Bondage Weekend!
Last edited by gag1195 6 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
My M/M Stories Here
tugfan
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by tugfan »

Way to go...
I thought that chapter was over, glad to see it continued
so far so awesome
waiting for next......
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

Here is the hopefully awaited continuation to Markus and Peter's weekend! Once again, thank you for your continued patience and enjoyment of the tale! I hope you enjoy more of Markus' ropework!

Part 15: Sunday Post

With his lips wrapped around the rope bit gag, Peter couldn’t protest. He wanted to remind Markus that he wasn’t actually able to free himself on Friday night; his arms and wrists had remained firmly locked in their rope prison. But Peter also knew that the rope practice was a formality. Besides, the bondage tape was still holding strong and he couldn’t exactly fight back.

Markus had shoved his captive up against the column in the living room, and smirked as he collected the coiled rope from around Peter’s neck. He left Peter’s upper body restrained and instead focused on his boyfriend’s ankles. He knelt down and forced Peter to spread his legs, making sure to keep his bound rogue balanced. Peter found himself in a wide stance, his legs positioned spread on either side of the column.

Markus uncoiled the rope and began wrapping it around Peter’s left ankle. After circling the ankle half a dozen times, he fed the rope through wrappings and cinched the coiled cuff, tight. Peter couldn’t really see what was happening, but he could feel quite a bit of loose rope now dangling from his bound ankle. Markus then gathered the loose end and began wrapping it around the column, pulling Peter’s ankle closer and closer until it was tied against the post.

Markus then repeated the same action with Peter’s other ankle. His feet flat on the floor, and ankles flush against the sides of the column, Peter knew it would be much more difficult to get himself free. A small consolation was the softness of the cotton rope that was looped around him and the post, easing most of the pain of his ankles hitting against the column.

Still kneeling, Markus uncoiled more rope, and began securing Peter’s legs to the living room column, wrapping rope around his boyfriend’s thighs just above the knees, and looping the rope around the column as well. As with the ropes binding his ankles, Peter felt his captor finish the knot in the center of the backside of the column, well out of reach. Even if he wanted to extract some revenge once Markus released his arms from the tape, he wouldn’t be able to reach the knots holding his legs to the column without help.

Markus stood back up and cupped Peter’s chin in his hand. Peter could see the lust in his boyfriend’s eyes, and had they not just been tied to the column, Peter was sure his knees would have buckled. Markus closed the gap between them, forcing his tongue around his boyfriend’s rope gag, locking them in a bit gag kiss. Peter returned the gesture as much as he could, moaning through the rope.

“Guuhhpph!” He responded when Markus pulled away and circled behind the column. Peter attempted to twist and contort his upper body to follow his boyfriend, but felt hands pushing him back against the post. One arm held Peter’s chest still, taking advantage and caressing the tape wrapped torso. Markus’ other hand dangled a smaller length of rope, which Peter instantly recognized as the spare shoe string that had trapped his stiff cock for most of the previous day.

He shook his head as violently as he could. “NNNNUUUHHH! PPPMMMHH!” He pleaded as loudly as the rope gag would allow, desperate to avoid having his member roped up again. The hand pressed against his chest shot up to handgag Peter, keeping his head still against the column.

“Ssshhhh, my dashing rogue.” Markus cooed. His hands disappeared from Peter’s view, and he began breathing quickly in anticipation. He felt his boyfriend’s hand grip the back of his head and force it down. Peter’s chin roughly connected with his upper torso as Markus fed the shoe string around the knot securing his gag. Markus pulled the string, forcing Peter’s head up, and the captive groaned as the back of his head knocked against the post. Markus wasted no time in tying the shoestring off on the other side of the column. Peter’s head was now secured to the column via his gag, keeping his head stationary and slightly angled up.

Markus came back around and spent another few minutes kissing and biting his boyfriend’s neck. Peter knew for sure he would have a noticeable hickey. As Markus stepped away, Peter quietly wondered if he could get away with wearing a scarf into the office on Tuesday.

Peter suddenly realized that Markus was gone. He tried to turn his head and look around for his boyfriend, but with his mobility limited, he could do nothing but check his peripheral vision. He waited… and waited… easily 5 minutes, until he finally noticed the shadow of his brunette beau reemerging from the hallway.

“Sorry to leave you high and dry, babe.” Markus said with another peck to Peter’s upturned chin. “Had to pee so badly. Plus I needed to grab a few more things.” He held up the pair of scissors so Peter could see.

The bound rogue then felt the slightly cold metal of the scissors glide over his chest before Markus set about freeing his boyfriend from the bondage tape that was starting to loosen. A few quick snips make quick work of freeing Peter’s chest and arms, and Peter heard the wad of tape lightly land on the coffee table. He began twisting his upper body to allow Markus easier access to his taped up wrists, but Markus grabbed hold of his shoulders and pushed him back against the column.

The freedom Peter felt was swiftly undone as the tape was replaced with more rope wrapping around his chest, upper arms, and the column. With each rotation, Peter was pinned more and more to their living room post. The rope was fed through his armpits a few times, keeping everything secured where it was. And of course, Peter felt the final knots being tightened in the center of the column behind him. There was absolutely no way he could escape.

“Don’t move. Stay absolutely still.” Markus ordered his boyfriend, but with concern in his voice, not command. Peter obliged and felt the pair of scissors carefully slide behind his back to cut into his wrist tape. Markus only cut some of the tape, and quickly removed the scissors, before using his fingers to finish tearing the bonds.

Peter felt the tape break, and his hands were free… the only parts of him that were free. Markus guided Peter’s hands out from behind him, and pulled the rest of the tape off, and massaged his wrists for just a moment.

Peter could fully see his boyfriend’s face with his head angled, but he knew Markus was smirking when he pulled his boyfriend’s hands down against the column. Peter felt a similar looping of white cotton rope around his left wrist, the same cinching and wrapping around the column, pinning his hand against the column. His captor repeated the process with his remaining wrist, and when the knots were finally tightened, again on the other side of the column, Peter was officially trapped.

A cursory exploration of the area around his hands confirmed what Peter already knew; not a single knot could be felt, and the cinched rope gave no space to wiggle free. He tried to struggle, but he was tightly stuck to the post. He felt the string tying his head to the column loosen, and hands grabbed Peter’s chin to angle his head back down, before the knots were refastened. Peter, the back of his head now flush against the post, could once again see his boyfriend, and the telltale smirk framed by Markus’ beard.

“Guuummh huuhhph!” Peter said, staring at his boyfriend. Markus, with his arms crossed, just stood there for a moment, drinking in the sight of his muscular Adonis strapped to the living room column.

Markus spent another minute looking his boyfriend up and down before grabbing a roll of duct tape off the coffee table. That action also drew Peter’s attention to the other “things” Markus had mentioned. His eyes frantically searched the table and he audibly sighed in relief when he didn’t see the cursed cock ring.

Markus happily tossed the roll of tape in his hand as he approached his bound boyfriend. “I love the aesthetic of having you completely bound and gagged in nothing but white rope. You look so hot just like that. But, as hot as that gag is, we both know you are too loud for it to be effective. I know that as a model your looks are important to you, but I hope you can forgive this added accessory.” Markus chuckled, his laughing drowned out by the rip of the tape. He plastered the end of it against Peter’s cheek and began wrapping it around his boyfriend’s head and the pillar. Six, seven, eight turns later, and the looping of silver material pulled double duty of not only silencing the rogue, but helping to keep his head fastened to the pole.

“MMMMPPPHHH!” Peter screamed as he watched his boyfriend step back and admire his captive.

“I told you last night that you were my favorite work of art. This is how I want to enjoy you for the rest of the day… and If I could keep you like this forever, I would die a happy man.” Markus grabbed another length of rope and another item that Peter had initially overlooked in his search for the ring. Markus was holding a vibrating wand.

He began wrapping that final rope around Peter’s abs, tying the end of the wand in the middle, pointing straight down. Markus jammed the head of the wand down Peter’s green boxers and finished tying the dangling rope, lashing the wand and his boyfriend’s erection together. He pulled the boxer back up, hiding the cock and most of the wand from view.

His serious demeanor had returned to his face as he looked into Peter’s eyes. “I’ll make another wager with you my dashing rogue. If you can get out by dinner time, then I’ll tie you up any way you like tomorrow while you watch the game. I’ll even leave you ungagged so you can scream and cheer to your heart’s content.” Peter nodded excitedly, the potential reward blinding him to his trapped reality.

“But if you can’t escape,” Markus continued, “Then you’ll have to watch the game tied and gagged how I see fit.” With the wager struck, Markus flipped on the vibrating wand and pressed a final kiss onto Peter’s gag before settling back on the couch.

“MMMMMMMMMMMMPPPHHH!” Peter wailed against the constant vibrations as his devious boyfriend began casually surfing the channels.
Last edited by gag1195 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
My M/M Stories Here
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

YAaaaaaAAAAaaaaaaa - *takes deep breath* -aaaaaaaaaaay!

I just cannot get enough of how hot and adorable and wonderful this relationship is! I'm so happy whenever I see an update! Markus proves himself yet again to be capable of keeping up his creative and effective bondage ties while still remaining just as devilish! And his reasonings just keep on proving he's a man after my own heart. I love Markus and Peter!!!! <3 <3 <3

Pardon me while I put on my Number 1 Fan shirt ;)

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
cj2125

Post by cj2125 »

Hell yeah! Glad to see another part of Markus and Peter's weekend! Love how Markus jeeps giving him these little challenges to keep Peter entertained (and justify Markus torturing him later). Maybe this time Peter gets to win? ;)
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

Volobond wrote: 3 years ago YAaaaaaAAAAaaaaaaa - *takes deep breath* -aaaaaaaaaaay!

I just cannot get enough of how hot and adorable and wonderful this relationship is! I'm so happy whenever I see an update! Markus proves himself yet again to be capable of keeping up his creative and effective bondage ties while still remaining just as devilish! And his reasonings just keep on proving he's a man after my own heart. I love Markus and Peter!!!! <3 <3 <3

Pardon me while I put on my Number 1 Fan shirt ;)
Once again, your support, and the support of all my other readers means so much! I'm glad Markus and Peter are keeping you entertained!

cj2125 wrote: 3 years ago Hell yeah! Glad to see another part of Markus and Peter's weekend! Love how Markus jeeps giving him these little challenges to keep Peter entertained (and justify Markus torturing him later). Maybe this time Peter gets to win? ;)
I love writing Markus' deviousness and challenges! As for Peter winning... 8-) 8-) 8-)
My M/M Stories Here
gaggedfeety
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedfeety »

I can't with these two :D :D Markus seems to have such a good balance between sweet and devious
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

Architects generally try to avoid putting columns in buildings but I think you've given a perfect example of how they can be used to create beautiful works of art! Another wonderful chapter with Markus completely in control of the situation as usual. I think it unlikely that Peter will win his reward this time but it will be fun to watch him try.
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

Part 16: Interruption

Peter huffed in frustration. He spent several minutes testing Markus’ ropework and had to give his boyfriend credit. Every bit of rope that trapped him against the pole was extremely snug; not tight enough to cut off circulation, but definitely tight enough to keep him restrained. And with his arms forced down to his sides, all his hands could do was uselessly flail around. Grasping for knots that weren’t there, Peter tried to contort his arms or gain some slack in his bindings. No luck.

Peter tried to defiantly glare at his captor, but with his head tied and taped to the post, he was forced to stare straight ahead. He could only look at his boyfriend from the side. Stuck as he was, the best Peter could manage was to channel all of his angry energy into his left eye and brow.

Markus’ chuckle proved to Peter that his frustrated smolder wasn’t working. “Mmmmm gmmm phmmmff!” Peter called, trying and failing to shake his head.

“Sorry babe, I can’t quite hear you over the show!” Markus jokingly shouted. “But if it's really important, we’ll talk about it later!”

“Grrrrmmmm!” Peter growled, which fell on deaf ears.

Peter heard his boyfriend continue to flip through the channels. Markus spent a few minutes watching the news, at least until the headlines bored him. Peter struggled through Markus watching part of a cooking show. Thank god I don’t have a crush on any cooking show hosts. Peter thought, remembering his wandering fantasies about Luke.

“Gmmmmph!” he moaned as the constant vibrations from the wand, coupled with the image of Luke, drew his attention.

It wasn’t as annoying as the on/off pulsing of the ring, but Peter couldn’t tell if the constant vibration would be considered a punishment or a reward. At the very least, Peter knew it was another distraction to keep him from escaping. Markus hadn’t mentioned no orgasms in his rules, but he was sure Markus could spin it as an infraction. Fuck. Peter couldn’t even shake his head to rid his mind of his wild imagination.

As Markus flipped the channels again, Peter tried to distract himself from the wand by focusing on what he could see in his limited vision. Facing the kitchen table, Peter’s view was rather dull and there was very little to keep his attention off his erection.

He shifted his legs against their bonds, and although his ankle ties weren’t extremely tight, he couldn’t wiggle them free from the rope. Peter was starting to realize how fucked he truly was. Markus had definitely pulled out all the stops in securing his captive rogue. Peter would hang his head in defeat if it wasn’t taped in place.

His only solace was the stimulation already bringing him to the edge, and Markus himself. Peter couldn’t help but stare at his boyfriend, who looked so comfortable and sexy. Lounging on the couch in just his jockstrap, Markus’ body was on full display, and Peter longingly watched from his post. He desperately wanted his hands all over those arms and chest, wanted his mouth around that cock again, and more than anything, wanted to see that smirk locked behind an extremely effective gag.

And yet, there was a part of him that also loved being a “piece of art” for Markus. Peter was dedicated to his physique, and being on display was affirming. Especially affirming was being on display while roped up by your evil, sexy boyfriend. He could only imagine what bondage plans Markus had for his football game tomorrow.

He imagined himself hogtied tightly on the couch, or being used as a footstool again. He lost his focus and allowed the vibrations to take over. Already Peter could feel an orgasm building, and Peter’s mind went wandering, lost in his imagination yet again…

Peter found himself bound in a similar fashion, lashed to the wooden mast of the enemy’s ship. The vibrations from the wand became the motion of the boat in the water. Peter struggled against the ropes, but to no avail. He was the captive of the infamous pirate captain Markus. The salt sprayed air hit his exposed skin. Peter looked down at his once pristine naval officer’s uniform, now in tatters. He looked around the pirate ship, but there was nothing within reach that could help him escape. The pirates too, under their captain’s orders, had given the captive a wide berth. He was the captain’s prize and no one else’s.

The confident stomping of boots on the deck drew Peter’s attention. Standing before him was the pirate captain himself. Markus stopped in front of his prize, sea breeze billowing his long black captain’s coat, exposing his rippling muscles. The pirate apparently had no need for a shirt, although Peter couldn’t exactly complain about the view. Captain Markus’ hand shot out and tightly gripped Peter’s chin, forcing the naval officer to stare in the face of his captor. With his other hand, Markus ripped two strips of the naval uniform. Wadding up one, he crammed it in Peter’s mouth, and used the other strip to keep it in place by tying it around his head.

Markus grabbed a fistful of Peter’s blonde locks, he began hungrily attacking the navy man's neck and shoulder with his tongue. “Ggfffllmm!” Peter moaned as his captor moved lower… lower…

Naval officer Peter climaxed, and after the rush of adrenaline faded, he opened his eyes to see the same mundane kitchen table. He felt the wet spot of his cum staining his boxers. He had no idea how long had passed, or how much longer he would be stuck to the column. His limited vision didn’t include a clock of any kind.

Peter focused his hearing back to the tv. Markus had, almost fittingly, found a swashbuckling adventure to watch. The sound effects had no doubt contributed to Peter’s fantasy. He knew the movie well, and thankfully, could pinpoint where it was in the plot. Judging by what he was listening to, the movie had another hour left, but that was his only gauge of the time.

With nothing else to do, the pirate fantasy ebbed and flowed in Peter’s mind. Sometimes he had captured the ruthless captain Markus in the brig of his ship, watching him uselessly flex against the stocks. Other times they were bound together, victims of a pirate mutiny. By the end of the movie, Peter had climaxed twice more.

He foolishly hoped that he might be freed, but Markus had other plans. Peter saw his almost naked boyfriend sit up from his relaxed position on the couch. He stood and stretched, allowing Peter’s eye to take in the sight of his boyfriend’s muscles and bulge.

Markus confidently walked over to his bound statue. He ran his fingers over Peter’s roped arms as he enjoyed his prize. Markus knelt down and kissed Peter’s abs as he untied the knots holding the wand.

“Guuummph!” Peter sighed happily as the vibrations ceased and the wand was pulled from his boxers. His erection almost shrank with the relief of being freed from the ropes and the wand, but the vibrations were quickly replaced with his boyfriend’s mouth taking in Peter’s cock.

“Mmmmpph hhmmmm mmmmm!” Peter moaned as his boyfriend began sucking, and his erection quickly returned. Peter was in heaven, but he wasn’t sure he had another orgasm in him after his myriad pirate fantasies. But Markus was undeterred in his blowjob, and happily continued thrusting his head back and forth.

Markus was determined to repay Peter his blowjobs from earlier, and Peter was close. He could feel the climax building again. Within his boyfriend’s mouth, he could feel his member twitching, straining for yet another release. Almost… almost… almost…

BBBRRRRRINNNG! Markus stopped as they heard Peter’s phone ring. They both instantly recognized the ringtone Peter used for his mom.

Reluctantly, Markus freed Peter's cock and stood up. “MMMMPPHH!”

They exchanged sympathetic glances as Markus went to answer the phone. As much as they would have liked to ignore it, they both knew Peter’s mom would keep calling until someone picked up. That, or get in her car and drive through 4 states to make sure everyone was alright.

Peter grumbled into his gag at the interruption, as he heard Markus pick up the phone.

“Hey Mrs. Wilson… Sorry, Connie. How are you?... yes, we’re enjoying our Sunday….”

Peter heard his boyfriend approaching. “Sure, give me just a moment and I’ll get Peter on the line…” Peter quietly whimpered, dreading a pole bound conversation with his mom...

-----
Thanks for the continued readership everyone! The next part is going to delve into some more sensitive topics, including some homophobia. I totally get if it isn't your cup of tea, just wanted to give a forewarning! Anyways, I am already at work on the next part, where we will also see the result of this mini wager! stay tuned!
My M/M Stories Here
cj2125

Post by cj2125 »

Another great part! And Peter's fantasies never cease to enthrall me! They are so hot! I just love his imagination!

Don't worry about touching sensitive topics, I'm sure they are relevant to the story and they will be well written and adressed. Go ahead! :)
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Peter's imagination always thrills me! I wish I had both him and Markus to play with and look at... especially sexy pirate Markus without his shirt and dashing rogue Peter stripped of his leathers... oh dear... I'll be in my bunk...

I'm excited for anything you choose to bring us, and I'll gladly follow this story - something tells me it'll make me want to hold and cuddle both of them even more! Trust me, Peter and Markus are too firmly in my top five bondage couples of all time to be knocked out any time soon! <3

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
gaggedfeety
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedfeety »

It's just getting better and better, and I am truly envious of their relationship.

I'm curious to see what happens next, especially with the sneak peek on the topics covered. Maybe some insecurity or comments that might bring the mood down a bit, but I'm hopeful that whatever happens, they have each other to lean on!
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

@cj2125 @Volobond @gaggedfeety Thanks so much for the words of encouragement! I'm doing my best to keep the story as realistic as I can, and in addressing some of the topics, explore Markus and Peter's relationship on a deeper level! And yes, rest assured, after some intense conversation/topics, there will be lots of cuddling (and perhaps even some bound cuddling... 8-) )
My M/M Stories Here
MountainMan_91
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by MountainMan_91 »

this was such a great couple of chapters.

As mentioned numerous times before by myself and others, Markus is a devious one! I love his mind, would not mind to meet him! - and his mind comes from your pen so...

I especially enjoyed the column tie, there is something about having a man standing at attention strictly tied to a rigid construct. Oh man.

You are penning a masterpiece sir, and I for one am hanging onto your words.

:)

edit: also looking forward to some real life drama - the two have been having a very blissful weekend so far...
Learning new things each day...

A list of my work...
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

Hey everyone! Thank you for the patience with this chapter! There's been a lot going on workwise so I didn't have much time to write, and I wanted to get this part right! I hope everyone enjoys this bit of a "reality check" for our couple! And I know most of you will enjoy the ending!

Part 17: Intrusion

Peter silently pleaded, wide eyes focused on his boyfriend chatting away with his mother. Markus grabbed a nearby pair of scissors to free Peter from his gag, all the while, talking like it was a normal Sunday evening.

“...Right? I tried explaining that to the parent, but she was in no mood to hear that her kid might be the problem… haha, well, when I do retire, I’ll keep that idea in mind!” Markus held the phone between his cheek and shoulder, using both hands to deftly cut away the tape keeping Peter’s head attached to the column. The captive stretched his neck, easing his newly freed head as Markus continued chatting, catching Connie up on more school gossip. Peter’s mom had been a teacher herself, and she nearly cried tears of joy when he first introduced Markus to the family.

As quietly as he could, Markus began unwinding the tape from around Peter’s lips, keeping his conversation light and loud enough to mask any tape noise. As he balled up the last of the tape, he put the phone on speaker. “Yes, he’s right here. Sorry, your wonderful son is making dinner right now… chicken.. Yeah, so his hands aren’t exactly free. Don’t worry, you’re on speaker phone now.”

“Oh wonderful!” Connie said, as Markus pulled the rope bit out of Peter’s mouth and let it fall around his neck. Peter stretched his jaw for a moment, still in awe of his boyfriend’s ability to casually cover up the truth.

“Hey mom!” Peter tried to sound as normal as possible. “What’s going on?”

Apparently that didn’t work. “Nothing’s going on. Don’t need a reason to call my favorite son do I?” Connie said in mock sadness.

“Mom, you have 4 sons, how could you possibly have a fav-”

His mother’s laughter cut Peter off. “Petey dear you know I mean Markus!”

Peter’s eyes rolled so far back he was sure that they would fall out. “He’s not even officially in the family Ma!”

“And whose fault is that?” Connie countered. “You two have been dating for awhile now, when are you going to propose? He’s quite a catch you know!”

Peter audibly groaned. He loved his mother, but she was very bit the busy body stereotype in Midwest form. Extremely supportive, but very insistent, she wouldn’t be happy until all of her kids were married off to spouses she approved of. If grandkids were a strong possibility, all the better.

“Your son is quite a catch too, Connie.” Markus interjected. “Although maybe not as much as Noah. How is Petey’s older brother?”

Peter mouthed a quick thank you to his boyfriend for changing the subject, and glared at him for enjoying this situation far too much! I am a catch damnit. How many of his brothers had been featured on a billboard in Times Square?

“Oh Noah is fine! I just got off the phone with him! Took ages too, what with him catching me up on all of his big NASA projects! He and Sherry send their love!”

The conversation continued in this fashion for a good 10 minutes, Connie’s overly friendly “mom-erisms” keeping Markus and Peter social hostages. They learned that Peter’s younger brother, Kevin, was expected to make Dean’s list again this semester, and his middle brother, Thomas, was moving to Boston for his new job at a tech startup.

“...And as much as we hate not hosting Christmas this year, the cruise with your father is long overdue. I swear, that man will keep working from beyond the grave! Sometimes I think I’ll have to tie him down to get him focused on anything other than his job!” Markus laughed, enjoying the irony of the statement, and pinched Peter’s nipple with his free hand. “So, that means you all will be on your own for Christmas this year! Markus, I’m sad we won’t see you over your break!”

“We completely understand, Mom.” Peter said. “I think all of us would agree that Dad needs this vacation. The fact that you got him to agree to it has to be some sort of miracle. Besides, we’re all adults, we can handle Christmas away from home.” Already, Peter’s mind was racing about all the fun he and Markus could get up to with their holiday time off.

“Ok good, I just didn’t want you all to worry. That means I expect everyone for Thanksgiving this year! And yes, that means you too Markus!” Peter sighed at his mother’s clever passive aggressive ploy to get a full house for Turkey Day.

“Of course Connie, we wouldn’t dare miss it!” Markus smiled.

“Wonderful! Well, I’ll let you two enjoy the rest of your weekend! I love you bunches Petey-Poo! And Markus, you know we love you too! You are so wonderful for him!” She hung up and both breathed a sigh of relief.

“I think he’s pretty wonderful too.” Peter shyly confessed, a slight blush rising to his cheeks. Markus tossed the cell phone onto the couch and pulled Peter into a kiss. Not a passionate, fiery makeout, but a slow, soft, and tender kiss. A movie kiss, full of love and devotion.

“I just don’t understand.” Peter started when Markus finally ended the kiss. “She is the mother of a NASA scientist, a tech marketing prodigy, a model who has featured in multiple magazines who also happens to be a gifted accountant, and somehow you are her favorite son.”

“Well, you heard her, he is pretty wonderful.” Markus grinned, cramming the rope gag back into Peter’s mouth before he could protest.

“Mmmfph MMuu!” Peter complained, not finished protesting his mother’s favoritism.

But, Markus would not be swayed to continue the conversation. “I know we got a bit interrupted there, but it's not dinner time yet, so I still have some time to enjoy my work of art.” And with that, Markus retrieved the roll of duct tape and began wrapping another strip around his boyfriend’s head, fixing the beautiful work he had to destroy earlier.

After 5 rotations, Markus smoothed the edge over the back of Peter’s head. “But, I’ll be nice. I won’t retape you to the column. After the long phone call, I think you deserve some sort of break.”

“Mmm hmm!” Peter nodded, happy at least, for this small bit of freedom. Markus gave him a trademark pat on his cheek, then settled back down onto the couch.

Peter settled back in as well. As much as the phone call had killed the mood, it had given Peter a chance to rest. He felt some renewed strength, and redoubled his efforts to escape. He hadn’t forgotten his boyfriend’s wager, and though he knew it was futile, he had to try.

He strained, twisting his arms against the tight ropes, hoping that the time and the rest would result in some give. He just needed a small opening to free a wrist, to secure a victory. The ropes around his ankles did feel a little looser. Peter guessed the strain of his body being forced to stand and the weight against the ropes had helped. Not that freeing his ankles would actually help release him from the pole. He stamped his feet trying to capitalize on the loose ropes, but they proved strong enough to hold firm. The ropes around his chest and wrists were just as secure as when Markus tied them.

He threw his head back in frustration, knocking it against the post, and grunted in the slight pain it caused. Trapped. Completely stuck. Losing the wager. The thoughts swirled around Peter’s head. He knew he would be bound and gagged tomorrow struggling to focus on the game. And given how devious his boyfriend had proven himself to be this weekend, Peter knew the bondage tomorrow would be equally tortuous. He could already envision himself strung up facing away from the tv again, or strictly hogtied on the the floor and blindfolded, forced to listen to the game, but unable to actually “watch” it. He hoped he could appeal to Markus’ love for him during dinner to keep his boyfriend in a good mood during the roping tomorrow.

Peter didn’t know how long he spent daydreaming of his boyfriend’s potential deviousness, but he snapped back to attention at the sound of another cell phone ringing. He looked over, and saw a sight that filled him with longing. Markus was staring at his phone screen, his eyes full of disappointment.

He pressed his screen, raised his phone to his ear, and forced a smile and a cheery voice. “Hey mom, how are you?”

He slowly began nodding along to a conversation Peter could hear. To his credit, Peter began violently shaking his head, trying to get his boyfriend’s attention, and get him off that phone call.

“I’m doing fine mom, just trying to enjoy my weekend.” Markus said, a bite to his forced friendliness. “No, teaching has been good… Yes, it’s still what I want to do with my life… because it makes me happy mom, isn’t that enough?”

“Mmmmm mmmmhmmm hmmmm ffmmm!” Peter tried crying out to get Markus to focus on him, but it wasn’t working. He could already see his boyfriend shrinking into himself.

Markus got this way when discussing his mother. While Peter’s own was a loving, if sometimes annoying, paragon of accepting her children and their lives, Markus’ mother seemed like she was born to be the opposite.

Peter saw Markus start to shake in frustration as his conversation continued. “... I’m sure Britany is a very nice woman, but I’m not exactly looking right now… Peter, his name is Peter, and you know damn well that he isn’t just my roommate… If you just talked to him, he’s a great guy… We’ve been dating for two years, mom, and you haven’t even said a word to him…”

Peter was fuming. He knew Markus’ mom, Pam, had never really accepted her son’s sexuality. She had even forced him into therapy when he was in high school to try to “cure” him. Peter remembered Markus explaining that he had run away to his grandmother’s, had stayed in this very house while he finished high school and started college. Peter had never uttered a single word to Pam, and didn’t care to, but he deeply wished he could have met Markus’ grandmother, who seemed as wonderful and accepting as his own family. He was sure she and Connie would have been thick as thieves.

“...In fact I think Grandma would have loved to meet Peter… then you clearly didn’t know her very well… I didn’t cause a rift between you and your mother, mom, you and your hatred did!” Markus abruptly hung up and threw the phone away from him.

Peter could see tears streaming down his boyfriend’s face. Gone was his sexy, confident captor. Instead, sitting on the couch, was a sad, scared man doubting himself. Peter desperately wanted to comfort his person.

“MMMMMMMMM HHHHMMM PPPHHHHHMMMM!” He was going hoarse from screaming, but Markus was lost in his self loathing.

Peter had to do something, anything to get to his boyfriend and wrap his arms around him…

SNAP!

SNAP!

SNAP!

Peter’s loud, desperate snapping broke the tension and silence of the room. Markus looked up, wiping the tears away from his eyes. He blinked for a moment, as if unsure of where he was. It took just a moment for him to regain his senses, then he shot up. He rushed over to his bound boyfriend, and quickly began untying the ropes around Peter’s chest. Whatever darkness swirling around inside him, their signal for “stop and release” had pierced through.

Methodically, almost robotically, Markus swiftly undid the knots around Peter’s arms and wrists, before dropping to his knees to free the trapped legs. With his arms now free, Peter picked at the tape around his mouth, unwinding again and again to undo Markus’ effective gagging. He pulled the bit gag down to his neck just as Markus finished untying the last of the leg restraints.

Completely free for the first time since brushing his teeth that morning, Peter didn’t even bother stretching his extremely sore muscles. He pulled Markus up and trapped him in the deepest bear hug that the model could manage. Markus didn’t even try to resist, and instead sank against the firm chest of his boyfriend, allowing Peter’s beautiful arms to envelop him. His tears flowed freely now. He didn’t try to fight the anger inside him, and relied on Peter to help him weather that storm.

They said nothing for a long time, holding each other in a beautiful, comfortable silence. Peter felt Markus’ shaking breaths slowly give way to calmer breathing, and continued to hold his boyfriend even after he started speaking.

“I thought I was supposed to be taking care of you this weekend.” Markus finally said.

“You have, babe, so let me take care of you.” Peter gently caressed Markus’ hair, and began guiding him back towards the couch. They fell onto it, laughing at the absurdity of the act. Markus insisted he was fine, but Peter refused to let go. Markus didn’t put up a fight.

They stayed like that, Peter laying on the couch, Markus on him, their arms wrapped around each other for a long time. Peter put on On the Town, and continued to pet Markus’ head as his former captor laid his head on his welcoming chest. He was on his phone for just a moment, to order burgers, fries, and shakes from their favorite burger joint. It would be awful for their diets, but right now, Peter didn’t care.

He didn’t plan it, but it worked out that the food was delivered right as the movie ended. Peter smiled at the serendipity of the situation, happy that the universe was helping him cheer up his boyfriend.

Markus went to get plates and napkins ready, as well as some glasses of water, while Peter confidently answered the door. Only after the delivery guy walked away did Peter remember that he was only wearing boxers. Well, I look fucking hot, and I’m sure he enjoyed the view.

About halfway through dinner, Markus set his burger down and he turned to Peter. “Thanks… for everything.” He hesitated a moment. “I.. I’m sorry. I shouldn’t have answered the call, either call. It was stupid and it wasn’t fair to our weekend.”

Peter sat there for a moment, not wanting to interrupt if there was more. When Markus didn’t speak again, he finally responded. “You know I’ll do anything to help you, just as you would for me. I guess I didn’t mind my mom’s call, and she would have kept calling until we answered. If we didn’t, she would have called 911.”

They both chuckled at that. “But I really don’t understand why you keep letting that woman into your life.” Peter continued.

Markus nodded. “I don’t really understand it either. She’s awful, bigoted… I guess it’s just hard cutting her out altogether.”

“I get it, as terrible as she is, she is your family, but you aren’t alone. You don’t need her.” He put his hand on Markus’ shoulder. “You’ve got your brother right?” Markus nodded, smiling. “You know he loves you, even if he’s all the way in Paris. And you’ve got my family. You know if she could, my mom would adopt you.” Peter pulled Markus into another hug. “And you have me. I don’t plan on going anywhere.”

Markus rested his chin against Peter’s strong, supportive shoulders. “Thank you.” he whispered.

-----

The couple spent the rest of the evening chatting and joking, flipping from bad movie, to trashy reality show, both of their moods improving with each passing moment. They had silently agreed to put the bondage on hold for a bit. Neither of them were really into after the intruding phone calls.

But as they finished getting ready for bed, Markus’ eyes flashed with devious intent. A grabbed a coil of rope and stopped Peter from laying down. He crawled across the bed and began wrapping the rope around Peter’s right wrist, and then connecting it to Peter’s right thigh. He repeated the action with Peter left wrist and thigh, trapping his arms down at his sides. He was secure, but not uncomfortably so.

Markus pulled Peter down and once again rested his head against his boyfriend’s chest. Peter couldn’t resist, and instead allowed himself to relax, laying on his back with his boyfriend nuzzling up against him. He checked the clock and saw it was after midnight. Officially Monday. As he heard Markus’ breathing slow into a regular pattern, and felt the arm across him go limp with sleep, Peter smiled. It was almost time to put his plan into action.

-----

Peter sipped his coffee, sighing as its warmth filled him. He sat at the table, scrolling through his phone, flipping between social media and a news app. He was still dressed only in the forest green boxers, and when he set his mug down, he instinctively rubbed the rope marks on his wrist. The morning Sun was filtering in through the blinds, and he could hear some birds chirping in their hunt for food. He couldn’t think of anything that could make this morning better.

Down the hall he heard the sound of his boyfriend’s alarm blaring, followed by an angry bellowing.

“PETER!!!” That’s what was missing.

He grabbed his phone and his cup of coffee and triumphantly strolled down the hall towards his beckoning boyfriend.
My M/M Stories Here
gaggedfeety
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedfeety »

This was such a sweet chapter. For some reason, I was expecting Peter to be the dealing with the homophobia, so it was so heartbreaking seeing that joy and excitement in Markus slowly fade away. But once again, these two seem to have such a strong relationship, and I was so happy to see that they have each other to lean on. Once again, I'm envious of them, living vicariously through them :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm definitely looking forward to what Peter got up to...at least for now it sounds like he'll be enjoying the game in peace ;) ;)
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Ohhhh, poor Markus... :oops: but at least he has Peter and his family to support him. Stupid jerk mother.

In any case, Peter taking care of him was so sweet and adorable... although I wonder what the devious rogue has in store...

cj2125

Post by cj2125 »

This one was fantastic! It was so sweet seeing Peter being there for Markus! It was right for him to use their safe-word since it was a real emergency, Markus really needed Peter by his side!

As for the last part... YEEEAHHH! I really hope this is going where I think it's going, but even if it doesn't, I think I'll enjoy it anyways!
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

@gaggedfeety @Volobond @cj2125 Thanks for your continued comments and support. I'm glad this part, which dipped into a bit more realism, and less bondage was still well received

gaggedfeety wrote: 3 years ago I'm definitely looking forward to what Peter got up to...at least for now it sounds like he'll be enjoying the game in peace ;) ;)
Volobond wrote: 3 years ago In any case, Peter taking care of him was so sweet and adorable... although I wonder what the devious rogue has in store...
cj2125 wrote: 3 years ago As for the last part... YEEEAHHH! I really hope this is going where I think it's going, but even if it doesn't, I think I'll enjoy it anyways!
As for what Peter did and has planned, well, lets just say there may be some loopholes employed...
My M/M Stories Here
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

Had enough free time to get this next part finished! Welcome to Markus and Peter's Monday! I hope everyone is still enjoying their tale! Although this is the last day of their story, there's still plenty to look forward to! But since this story is starting to wind down, I've added a poll for you all to vote on what story you'd like to see next from me!

Part 18: Loopholes

Peter stood in the doorway of the bedroom, sipping his coffee as he enjoyed the scene before him. Rolling around on the bed was Markus, grunting and shouting expletives. The former captive’s hands were locked behind his back, trapped in a pair of shiny silver handcuffs. A set of leather ankle cuffs joined by rope held Markus’ feet together. In his struggles, the comforter and most of the pillows had been thrashed off the bed and were now strewn across the floor. Markus was still wearing his dark green jockstrap from the night before, but Peter had changed into a pair of bright blue compression shorts.

When he noticed Peter standing there, Markus redoubled his struggling. If looks could kill…

“Peter what the fuck is this shit?!?” He shouted over the beeping alarm, slamming his cuffed wrists down into the mattress. Peter smiled and continued to sip his coffee. Without responding, he walked over to Markus’ phone and turned off the alarm and set down his mug.

“Much better.” Peter said, then turned to his captive. “Sorry, I couldn’t quite hear you over the sound of your alarm. Oh, and good morning babe!” He attempted to reach down and caress his boyfriend’s cheek, but Markus jerked his head away.

Eyes full of fire, Markus shouted back. “What the HELL is this shit? I’m in charge this weekend! Let me go immediately!”

Peter kept smiling, but shook his head. “Let’s have a quick conversation first, and then we’ll talk about releasing you.” He leaned down and forced his hand over Markus’ frown. “But you need to calm down, or I’ll gag you and leave you here until you can” Markus roared in frustration behind the hand, prompting Peter to ask, “So, can we have a civil conversation?”

Reluctantly, Markus nodded his head into Peter’s firm grip. He took a few deep, calming breaths as Peter freed him from his handgag. He was still fuming, but needed answers and explanations.

“Good.” Peter said, ruffling Markus’ already disheveled hair. Peter helped his boyfriend sit up at the side of the bed, and sat down next to him. “Now, if you can speak calmly, I’ll answer some of your questions.”

Markus stared at his captor and thought for a moment before sighing. “Why am I cuffed in the first place? We agreed that I would be in charge…”

“..For the weekend.” Peter finished. “And according to my phone, it’s now Monday. Regardless of days off, it’s no longer the weekend.”

“That hardly seems fair.” Markus huffed. “That’s twisting the rules and you know it.” He slammed his shoulder into Peter’s. “What about last night’s wager, then? You agreed that…”

“...If I didn’t get out before dinner, I’d be tied up anyway you want, otherwise I got to choose, right?” Again Markus nodded. “Well, I know things got a little intense last night, but if you remember, I was out before dinner arrived. And I choose to not be tied up at all while I enjoy the game.”

Markus launched himself at his boyfriend, tackling him and forcing them down onto the bed. “You mother fucker! That doesn’t count and you know it! You snapped… you wanted out… you!” He was in a rage, straining against the steel of the cuffs.

To his credit, Peter remained fairly calm, in spite of the furious man laying on top of him. He grabbed hold of Markus’ chin and forced his boyfriend to look at him. “I know you cheated on Friday night.”

The anger drained from his face and Markus put on his best shocked expression. “What… What do you mean? We made a bet, you lost! That’s it!” He stammered out an excuse until Peter held a finger to his lips.

“I saw your mic settings. You left them up and I saw it while vacuuming.” Markus’ eyes went wide, but he didn’t say anything. He knew he was caught. “I can forgive the cock ring, the loud gags, all that. But you were playing with a stacked hand from the very beginning.” He hefted Markus off him, and his bound boyfriend rolled back onto the bed. “So, I have a new proposition for you. Wanna hear it?”

Defeated, Markus looked up at his boyfriend and silently nodded.

“You submit to me today, face punishment for your dirty tricks, and we wipe the slate clean.” Markus raised his head to complain, but Peter continued before he had a chance to utter a single word. “Or, I can free you, we end our bondage weekend now, and I get to be in charge for the whole weekend next time, where your punishment will still be waiting for you.”

He climbed on top of Markus, straddling his waist. He leaned in close to Markus’ ear and whispered, “So what’s it going to be? A day of punishment now, or a weekend of punishment later?”

“Fuck!” Markus shouted. “Fine, you win.” Peter laid a kiss on his boyfriend’s pouting lips. “If I apologize for cheating, will you go easier on me?”

Peter laughed, nuzzling against Markus’ bearded chin. “No! But nice try, babe!”

Peter gave Markus a playful slap on the cheek and climbed off, then grabbed his boyfriend by the ankles and dragged him to the foot of the bed, once again sitting him up. He left Markus to futilely struggle for a moment, before returning with two familiar items. In his left hand dangled the bit gag, and in his right, the cock ring and remote.

Peter waved the gag in front of Markus’ face, and grinned from ear to ear. “Now, let’s get your punishment started off right!” He tried to shove the leather bit into his captive’s mouth, but Markus resisted.

“Wait! Wait wait!” Markus cried. “One last question!” Peter paused in his attempted gagging, allowing Markus to sate his curiosity. “How did you do all this?” he twisted his arms to show off his cuffed wrists, and nodded at Peter’s still visible rope marks from his recent stint in bondage.

Peter nodded. “A fair question.” he set the gag down on the bed and picked up his bottle of moisturizer from the nightstand. “Well, I really have you to thank, babe. I couldn’t escape on Saturday night because you tied me to the headboard. But last night, with my wrists stuck to my thighs, I had enough mobility to put my plan into action.

“I set my alarm to go off early this morning, so I would have plenty of time to get out of your knots. You were still spooning me when I woke up, so I had to nudge you away with my shoulder without hurting you. You finally rolled over, you big lug, and I was able to wiggle my way out of bed. Pumping some lotion onto the knots I was able to slip my wrists free!”

Peter paused in his monologuing to pantomime himself breaking free from his bonds. “Once I was free, I did a victory dance, naturally, then grabbed the handcuffs and locked you in.” He pet Markus’ dark hair. “You really are the heaviest sleeper. You didn’t even grunt as I pulled your arms behind you. I then connected the leg cuffs with rope and secured them to your ankles. You kicked a little, and for a moment I was sure you would wake up, but my prince, you were a log. But even I knew I couldn’t risk gagging you, so I let you sleep until your alarm. Speaking of…”

Peter grabbed the big gag and swiftly crammed it passed Markus’ protesting lips. “Wait, wha- MMMPPH GAAAAFFF!” Markus shook his head, trying to dislodge the gag before it could be tightened, but he was unsuccessful. Peter secured the bit, tighter than he really needed to, but it seemed appropriate.

Peter then turned his attention to the other item he was holding; that damned cock ring. He pulled Markus’ green jockstrap down, and began caressing the flaccid member hiding within. Slowly, savoring the angry moans from his victim, Peter took his time bringing his boyfriend to full erection. Satisfied, he slipped the ring over the head and pushed it down to the base. He yanked the waistband of the strap back up, letting it snap over Markus’ cockhead.

“GAH! FAAAA HUUUU!” Markus cursed around the bit, twisting and struggling as the ring was switched on, his angry grunting changing into aroused groaning.

Pete let his beautiful, bearded captive struggle, while he gathered a few more supplies. He grabbed a few coils of rope, tossing them over his shoulder and wearing them like a bandolier. He took the roll of duct tape and pushed his hand through it, turning it into a chunky bracelet. He also grabbed the leather wrist cuffs, a potential reward if his boyfriend behaved, and held them in his right hand.

He stepped back up to Markus, and with his left hand, rubbed his boyfriend’s shoulder. “I think we’ll skip the shower this morning. For what I have planned, we’ll probably need one later. Are you ready to start our day?”

MMMM MMMM!” Markus violently shook his head.

“Great!” Peter nodded, and reached down to wrap his left arm around Markus’ waist. In one deft motion, using all his strength, he hoisted Markus onto his left shoulder, turning his captive teacher into a captive sack of potatoes. Before he left the bedroom, he grabbed his coffee, holding it in his right hand with the cuffs. The dashing rogue squeezed his prisoner’s ass with his left hand, and carried his boyfriend out to the living room and the start of his punishment.
My M/M Stories Here
gaggedfeety
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedfeety »

Once again, another amazing chapter!!

Peter definitely has some nice tricks up his sleeves :lol: :lol: and I had completely forgotten about the mic settings that he noticed. Poor Markus, I probably would've been angry too haha but there tends to be consequences when you cheat ;)

But I'm glad that they came to an new agreement, and even if it's not the day he expected, i'm sure Markus will have fun!!
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Even the reversal of roles between them is adorable! I must admit, even I have been excited for the inevitable capture of the sexy teacher, and I can't wait for whatever has been planned!

(Waves "Markus + Peter 4 Ever" Flag over head and cheers wildly)

TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

This is one of the best stories I’ve read! Peter and Markus are such a believable couple, their chemistry is on point, the bondage is realistic and their personalities on top of it all make this such a great read!

Bravo sir! 😊
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic