Bondage Weekend (M/M) (Final Part 5/9/21) (Concluded)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

What story in the Weekendverse would you like to read next?

Another Peter/Markus story- a continuation from this work, with a sexy ski trip
30%
Another Peter/Markus story- the beginning of their relationship
26%
A story with Markus, Peter, and Liam
35%
A vignette about Luke, the sexy TV host
9%

Total votes: 43

Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

Markus is so devious I totally love it. Peter slowly working out the plan Markus using was quite amusing. His resolve very commendable I know I wouldn’t have it

Awesome chapter looking forward to Markus making it even harder for our beautiful rouge to remain quiet
See all my written works here :
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38747#p38747

Banner by Bondagefreak
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

Working on the next part. In the meantime, I figured I would share the visual inspiration for the happy couple!
Last edited by gag1195 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
My M/M Stories Here
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

Part 4: Adjustments

Markus gently caressed Peter’s cheek, and despite his resolve, Peter leaned into the touch. “I think we need to make a few adjustments, don’t you agree?”

“Mmmmp mmm.” Peter quietly shook his head, glancing between his smirking boyfriend and the open door to the office.

“Don’t worry my dashing rogue, I’m on mute. For the next few minutes, it's just us.” Markus stopped his caressing and set to investigating his ropework. “Everything still ok? No pinching?”

“Mmpphhhmmm mmffmm.” Peter grumbled into the socks but shook his head, indicating that the ropework was fine.

Markus nodded. “You seemed to be enjoying yourself, Dear.” He gestured with his head towards the tv, and the gratuitous close up of Luke’s biceps tearing away some hideous 70s wallpaper. “Should I be jealous?”

“Gggrrrrrrmmph.” Peter growled at his boyfriend’s levity. Markus playfully patted him on the cheek before helping Peter sit back up on the edge of the bed. Markus got up and disappeared into the bathroom for just a moment before returning with a glass of water. He sat down on the bed next to Peter before resting the glass on the nightstand.

Gingerly, Markus pulled the now soggy bandana out of Peter’s mouth and let it fall around his neck. He then carefully grabbed his dress socks, now completely soaked in saliva, tossing them into the bathroom once out of Peter’s mouth.

He raised the glass to Peter’s lips. “Drink. Slow Sips.” He tilted the glass away every few seconds, forcing Peter to slow down and swallow the small bit of water Markus allowed him. “But for real, you doing ok?” Markus asked after offering a few more sips.

Peter opened and closed his mouth a few times, stretching his jaw after being tightly gagged. “Yeah, The ropes are fine. As for your other little tricks… Let’s just say you are very lucky I’m tied up right now. Seriously Markus! The cock ring?? You are in for it when I esca-pphhh!” Peter threatened before his boyfriend’s big hand firmly silenced him.

“It’s cute that you think you’re still going to win this little challenge. I regret to inform you, my dashing rogue, but you will be my prisoner for the foreseeable future. You were lucky before. They almost heard you, but their focus was on chasing that parrot. Oh well. With the adjustments I have planned, my victory is all but assured.”

Hearing this, Peter struggled against his bonds anew, trying to pull away from the firm grasp of his devious boyfriend, but to no avail. Instead, he resorted to the saddest, most pitiful look he could muster, hoping to melt Markus’ resolve. A light caress of thumb on his cheek lulled Peter into thinking his puppy dog eyes had worked, but Markus had other plans. He quickly pulled the bandana back up and into Peter’s mouth.

Without the socks, the gag was very ineffective, but it would keep Peter quiet enough for the moment. Markus left his boyfriend struggling on the bed while he went to retrieve a few more items from their collection. Once he found the desired objects, he climbed back onto the bed and crawled his way over to his boyfriend. Peter turned his head as best he could to look back at his captor, and felt equal parts comfort and concern when Markus’ hand came to rest on his shoulder.

Markus leaned in and devilishly began to whisper in Peter’s ear. “I made a great little discovery while my players were planning their next move. I was wrong when I said we didn’t have a ‘medieval times’ appropriate gag.” Markus dangled the bit gag in front of Peter’s face. “I had overlooked this friend here. A complete oversight on my part. Turns out, this little gag greatly resembles traditional medieval horse bridles.” Peter whimpered, knowing what fate awaited him.

Markus began to undo the knot of the bandana, letting it fall and swiftly replacing it with the leather bit gag. It was fastened tight before Peter could shake it loose from his lips.

“Gaaaaaffff gaaa aaff!” Peter protested his new predicament, teeth bared as he adjusted to this new intrusion into his mouth. Markus ignored him and instead dangled another length of rope in front of the bound rogue. “Graa aa?” Peter questioned.

“Don’t fret. Just ensuring my prize doesn’t escape.” Markus wrapped his arms around Peter’s chest and, with some effort, pulled Peter onto the middle of the bed.Panting slightly, he then rolled his captive over onto his stomach. A low hum from Markus’ lips as he slowly ran his hand down Peter’s leg, tracing the curves of his toned thigh and calf muscles. He stopped when he reached the ankle tie and began threading the new length of rope around the existing cuff.

Peter expected it, but still groaned when Markus pulled, a bit more forcefully than he needed to, bringing Peter’s bound ankles up closer to his wrists. With practiced skill, Markus attached the loose end of the rope to the wrist ties, trapping Peter in a strict hogtie. If pressed, even Markus might admit that it was a bit tighter than usual. He often kept his hogties looser, to make it comfortable for a long-term session. But he wanted to win, so he opted for a tighter hogtie, hoping that the discomfort would push Peter to loudly complain.

But Markus wasn’t done yet. His competitive nature was truly showing now. Before Peter even had a chance to adjust to his new position, Markus pushed him onto his side, giving him access to his boyfriend’s exposed torso. He pushed the open ends of Peter’s leather jacket back, the chest ropes keeping everything secured. With easier access to his boyfriend’s nipples, Markus unveiled his final addition.

“Brace yourself, my dashing rogue.” Markus warned, before attaching the first of the leather padded nipple clamps to Peter’s right pec.

“mmmmmmAAAAAAAAMMGGG!” Peter howled in equal parts pain and rage. He twisted back and forth, determined to keep the other clamp off. He bit down hard on his gag, trying to adjust to the sensation. Markus sighed and straddled his roiling boyfriend, forcing Peter to lay still… at least still enough to get the other clamp attached.

A similar howl erupted from Peter when the left clamp closed onto his nipple. Markus smiled, and playfully pulled on the chain that connected the clamps, eliciting another cry from his bound and gagged rogue. Markus hopped up off the bed, and squatted down next to the bed, bringing himself to his boyfriend’s level.

If looks could kill, Peter would have been arrested in the first degree. Markus leaned forward and planted a soft kiss onto Peter’s forehead. “Don’t hate the player, hate the game Babe.”

“Haaf uu!” Peter cursed into the bit gag, not breaking his intense glare.

Markus paused, his confident facade breaking for just a moment. “Snap for me Babe. Aside from the clamps, nothing pinching, ropes still feel ok?” Peter forced himself to check in with the rope pressure, then snapped. Markus smiled at that. “Ok. one more question. Snap once for yes, twice for no: are you ok to continue?” Markus worried he may have gone too far, given Peter’s hate filled look. But as mad as Peter was, he didn’t want the game to end. Against his better judgement, he snapped once. Markus nodded, feeling better. “Tell you what, I’ll remove the clamps just as soon as I win the challenge.”

Markus found his confidence again, falling back into the role of captor. “You might as well glean as much pleasure as you can, my dashing rogue. When the challenge is over, and I am the victor, you’ll not be cumming anytime soon. You were close before… I wonder if you can make it over the edge.”

Satisfied, he left Peter to his struggling, and was back at his computer right as the clock struck 7:30.

And as if on cue, Lauren’s voice called out from their chat. “Hey! Hey, sorry everyone! Crisis averted! Turns out an ‘emergency’ to my 53 yr old boss is that our server is down for maintenance over the long weekend.” Laughter from the rest of the group. “And she was convinced the maintenance was keeping her from accessing her email. We’re all good now! I’m ready if everyone else is. Where did we leave off?”

Markus unmuted himself and addressed the group. “You all were trying to sneak into the lord’s mansion, the one on the highest hill overlooking the port.”

“Man, I wish we had a rogue in the party.” Alex complained. “Between the four of us, my sorcerer is the stealthiest person here. Hey Marky-Mark, any chance we could get Peter’s rogue in here to help?”

Markus laughed. “Nice try but no. Besides, he’s got a movie marathon going right now.”

“Damn. We could’ve used his stealth.” Bobbie chimed in. “My warrior and their plate armor aren’t exactly useful in these sneaky situations.”

“Don’t worry.” Markus reassured his friends. “Peter is very excited to join this merry band of idiots. Practically chomping at the bit, just waiting for us to finish!” Markus couldn’t help smile at his little inside joke, taking the opportunity to remind Peter of his power, and sent another pulse to the ring.

A faint “guuuhhf.” from the bedroom, but only Markus heard. As his friends slipped back into their own characters and began making a plan, Markus let his competitive nature take over once more. He quietly adjusted the sensitivity of his computer’s microphone, not enough to be truly noticeable or give unwanted audio feedback to his friends, but hopefully enough to pick up more of his boyfriend’s moaning.

Markus sat back, listening to both his friends and his boyfriend, confident in his victory… but acutely aware of the comeuppance that awaited him if Peter somehow won the challenge.

But, back in the bedroom, Peter was focused on his new predicament. He slowly tried to adjust himself into a more comfortable position, but in doing so, rolled onto his chest. Pain flared from his nipples as his weight pushed into the vice grip of the clamps.

“Guuuh mmmm” Peter groaned, trying to stay as quiet as possible. He bit down onto the bit to try and stifle the noise. He rolled back to his starting position, resting on his right side. In this position, he had a perfect view of both his cocky, shirtless boyfriend, and the charismatic, shirtless tv host.

Shit. Peter sighed. If I try to adjust, these clamps are going to tear my nipples off. But if I stay like this… his thought trailed off. He already knew what fantasies would take over if he simply continued to stare at Markus and Luke. Another pulse, the pleasurable vibration mixing with the dull pain of the clamps was absolute torture.

Escape. Escape is my only option. Either that or admit defeat. I have to endure. I will get out and I will get my revenge! Slowly, methodically so, Peter began to lean further into the already tight hogtie. He groaned through another pulse from that stupid cock ring, before…

“Mmmffph!” he quietly cheered as his fingers managed to grab hold of his ankle restraints. I’m coming for you Markus...

And here is the last part for a bit! Make sure you cast your vote for the outcome of the challenge! Part 5 will reflect the results of the poll, and of course so will the rest of Peter's and Markus' weekend!
Last edited by gag1195 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
My M/M Stories Here
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

gag1195 wrote: 3 years ago Also, Sorry to disappoint Volo, but the show is fictional as well. Which is probably a good thing, otherwise I would watch no other show. hmmm... Maybe I should try to pitch by shirtless beachfront reno show to HGTV....
Hee hee, I'd totally watch that! Perhaps a show where cute single guys are kidnapped and bound while their places get renovated? ;)

Markus is REALLY cute - I don't know how his friends can concentrate when he DMs shirtless! Almost made me change my vote - but no! The Dungeon Master must get his win!

The bit gag is super hot! Hope we can see Peter lose the challenge! Thanks for this awesome tale!

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

Volobond wrote: 3 years ago
gag1195 wrote: 3 years ago Also, Sorry to disappoint Volo, but the show is fictional as well. Which is probably a good thing, otherwise I would watch no other show. hmmm... Maybe I should try to pitch by shirtless beachfront reno show to HGTV....
Hee hee, I'd totally watch that! Perhaps a show where cute single guys are kidnapped and bound while their places get renovated? ;)
What devious and also amazing idea. Could be called Homebound/Beachbound Renovations or something! Who do we contact to make this idea happen?
Volobond wrote: 3 years ago Markus is REALLY cute - I don't know how his friends can concentrate when he DMs shirtless! Almost made me change my vote - but no! The Dungeon Master must get his win!

The bit gag is super hot! Hope we can see Peter lose the challenge! Thanks for this awesome tale!
Also sorry for the confusion. I should have specified better in the story. Markus and his group are only use voice chat, no cameras, like in discord, for their d&d sessions, otherwise you are absolutely right. A cute shirtless dm like Markus would be far to distracting for any party member to get anything done. Markus being shirtless is just for Peter to be tortured by!
My M/M Stories Here
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

Another great chapter and particularly loving Markus' joke with his friends at Peter's expense.

Markus has definitely put Peter in quite a tough position. The moment of uncertainty on his part, the check-in and Peter's acceptance to continue with the challenge really helps to make the story and characters believable and shows the positive and trusting relationship they have with each other. I'm always a fan of this sort of consensual play.

I don't think I've come across an accountant who looked like Peter and I'm not sure I would've been able to concentrate if I had been in Markus' class! Always fun to have pictures for the characters.
gag1195 wrote: 3 years ago
Volobond wrote: 3 years ago Markus is REALLY cute - I don't know how his friends can concentrate when he DMs shirtless! Almost made me change my vote - but no! The Dungeon Master must get his win!

Also sorry for the confusion. I should have specified better in the story. Markus and his group are only use voice chat, no cameras, like in discord, for their d&d sessions, otherwise you are absolutely right. A cute shirtless dm like Markus would be far to distracting for any party member to get anything done. Markus being shirtless is just for Peter to be tortured by!
It's funny how this last year has made video calling so ubiquitous! My vote definitely went the same way as Mr V.
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

Pup Wingletang wrote: 3 years ago

It's funny how this last year has made video calling so ubiquitous! My vote definitely went the same way as Mr V.
For sure. In writing my story, it seemed obvious to me what I meant based on my own group's technology use, completely forgetting (how, I don't really know) about zoom and video calling becoming part of most of our daily lives. I guess I'm just retreating deep into a non-covid fantasy with Markus and Peter!

[mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] When I checked the poll this morning, I thought for sure that Markus would have an easy time winning the votes, but checking now, it appears that support for Peter has surged. Looks like this poll might come down to the wire!
Last edited by gag1195 7 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
My M/M Stories Here
Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

Great chapter it’s totally left open for either result to happen depending on how the poll ends up. Wonderfully interesting plot too. Looking forward to the continuing of the weekends festivities no matter who is in charge.

Banner by Bondagefreak
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

@Socksbound glad to hear you are enjoying the story! I'm excited to see the results of the poll. It will be a fun writing challenge, and it will be interesting to see how things develop and change from my original plan for this story!
My M/M Stories Here
cj2125

Post by cj2125 »

Great chapter! Loved the addition of the bite gag! Regardless who loses (and it seems Peter will albeit closely) I really hope Markus ends roped up at some moment. He is far too adorkable not to!
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

cj2125 wrote: 3 years ago Great chapter! Loved the addition of the bite gag! Regardless who loses (and it seems Peter will albeit closely) I really hope Markus ends roped up at some moment. He is far too adorkable not to!
It does look like Markus will win the challenge! As for him getting tied up.... well, who knows what might happen over the course of the weekend... :twisted:
My M/M Stories Here
tugfan
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by tugfan »

I Liked the condition of the challenge and addition of new gag
hoping that tables should turn on markus too after having his fun with peter.

Great content....please continue
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

@tugfan glad you are enjoying the story! I'm enjoying this support for Markus to get his comeuppance! The next part will continue after the poll closes!
My M/M Stories Here
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

Still a few hours left to vote on the winner of the challenge! Still time to change your vote or affect the outcome! The next part will be posted tomorrow based on the results of the poll!
My M/M Stories Here
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

The Poll had officially ended! Thanks to everyone who voted on the outcome!

Surprising no one, Markus is the winner! He had an early lead and managed to keep that lead the entire time! Even though Peter didn't win the poll, I'm glad to see he got a good bit of support!

I should have the next part up later this evening! Thanks again to all my wonderful readers!
My M/M Stories Here
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

And here is the conclusion to Markus and Peter's challenge! Fret not, for this is just the beginning of their Bondage Weekend!

Part 5: And the Winner Is…

Peter could still win this. He held onto his ankle restraints with his left hand, grasping as firmly as he could to make sure he didn’t lose this shining moment of hope. He began picking at the knot with his right fingers. Peter grunted in frustration. Damn these knots are tight. Peter would have to remember this when he won the challenge.

Positioned as he was, facing the door, Peter couldn’t see the clock. He could strain his neck and steal a glance, but he refused. Knowing the time wouldn’t help him, it could only add to his frustration. He went back to his previous strategy of keeping his eyes scrunched closed. He couldn’t risk Markus or Luke jeopardizing his victory with their stupid, sexy faces. He blindly continued to pick at the ankle knots.

What had to have been at least 5 minutes later, He finally felt the knot attaching the hogtie loosen. “Mmmmphmm.” Peter breathed out. He had to be careful; once the hogtie was broken, there would be no crutch keeping his ankles in grasping distance. If his grip faltered, it could be the end.

“GAAphmmm!” He suddenly cried out, once again biting down on the leather bit to kill the noise. He forced himself to open his eyes. Markus was glaring at him, holding the small remote in his hand. Another trick. His captor had increased the intensity of the vibrations, which Peter was not expecting. Peter glared back at his boyfriend with equal intensity. At this moment, they were not lovers, enjoying a kinky night together. They were rivals, aware of one truth: by the end of this, there would be one winner and one loser.

Thankfully, Peter managed to keep his grip on his ankle ropes. I can’t let him break me. He steeled what resolve he had left. His cock was absolutely on fire, pushed up uncomfortably against his tight jeans, vibrations bringing him close at random intervals.

Peter’s fingers continued to pick at the knots, and as he crested another wave from Markus’ remote, the rope joining his wrists and ankles finally came loose. The end that was attached to his boots fell to Peter’s side, and although it was still attached to his wrists, he was making progress. He would have loved to let his feet drop back onto the bed and feel the relief from the hogtie, but he still needed to untie his ankles.

He began picking at those knots again in earnest. He alternated between picking with his fingers, and shifting his booted feet back and forth, trying to force the cuffs open. He settled into a rhythm: picking, shifting, picking, groaning at the latest vibration. Pick, shift, groan. Pick shift, pick, groan.

Another few minutes passed. “Huhppf” Peter intentionally made a louder noise, with the desired effect. Markus looked up from his computer screen just in time to see the rope cuffs land softly onto the bed. His legs, now mostly freed, happily flopped down. The clamps were still killing him, but Peter flashed as much of a smile as he could around the bit gag. He winked at his captor, enjoying the dark haired captor’s look of surprise. Peter closed his eyes and rolled onto his back to prepare for another high intensity pulse. Sure enough, Markus sent a barrage at his rogue.

“Mmmphh ummmphf hmmm…” Peter smiled through it. He hadn’t won yet, but he had to enjoy this small victory. He stole a glance at the clock in between huffs. 7:52. He had to keep trying.

He shimmied his way over to the side of the bed, setting his feet confidently on the floor and sitting up on the edge of the bed. He began struggling again, trying to loosen any of his remaining knots. He must have looked utterly ridiculous, twisting back and forth, with his legs kicking out in every direction, but he didn’t care.

Almost… come on… just a bit further… Peter begged as he watched the ropes around his thighs loosen ever so slightly. He twisted and shifted in every direction he could to try and force the cuffs over his knees.

He hefted himself up to a standing position, and continued twisting his entire body until… “Gaah haaphhf!” The knots binding his thighs loosened. The cuffs, still intact, fell to the floor, landing at his ankles. He confidently stepped out of them, then turned to shake his ass in the direction of his now fuming boyfriend.

“Mm mmm hmmm hm mmm.” Peter quietly taunted while doing his little victory dance. His victory was short-lived when another wave of pleasurable sensation made his knees give out. Peter collapses back onto the bed… face, and chest first! The pleasure from the cock ring immediately eclipsed by the shooting pain from the nipple clamps, reignited by the sudden weight crushing them.

“Gaahhh hmmmmmf!” Peter cried into the mattress, hoping that Markus’ friends hadn’t heard any of that. Stealing a glance at Markus, the anger etched onto his boyfriend’s face told Peter that he was still safe. He rolled over onto his back, breathing heavily through his bit.

Peter sighed. He had made progress, but he was only halfway there. And a more daunting task awaited him. He couldn’t reach the knots keeping his wrist secure, and he sure as hell couldn’t reach the ropes pinning his arms to his chest. He was also completely drained. All the effort spent to free his legs and ankles, Peter wasn’t sure he could match for his upper body.

And Markus, damn him, had cranked up the intensity, and was no longer sending pulses to the ring, and had instead simply set it to constantly vibrate. Peter released another low moan. He had to try. He sat up again, trying desperately to push the arousal to the back of his mind, and once again began twisting and shaking like a madman, trying to loosen the remaining knots.

He was sweating now, thanks in no small part to the jacket and boots he had been tricked into wearing. If I get out of this, the first thing I am doing is stuffing his smug mouth with these socks. Peter promised himself. He could feel the sweat on his feet and knew it must be pretty rank in those boots.

But in order to properly gag his boyfriend, he had to finish escaping. Which was seeming less and less likely. No amount of movement, no twisting, or shuffling, or groaning was making any progress.

...And he wanted to cum so badly. He could feel how close he was to exploding. Fuck. He thought. He remembered what Markus said, “You might as well glean as much pleasure as you can, my dashing rogue. When the challenge is over, and I am the victor, you’ll not be cumming anytime soon.”

Peter weighed his options. If he tried to escape and failed, he would be kept from climaxing until Markus was good and ready. If he gave in and tried to orgasm now, he was certain he would be heard, and lose the challenge. He was tired, so tired, and still had the near impossible task of freeing his wrists and arms. Should he forego his chance at winning for a guaranteed moment of relief? Or should he risk victory, and possibly lose out on that relief all weekend?

On the other hand, if he could escape, then Markus would be under his control for the rest of the weekend. And Peter knew exactly what he would do to get back at him. When Peter closed his eyes, he could picture it…

Markus lay on the bed wearing only his bright red jockstrap. Peter had just finished securing his boyfriend’s left leg to the corner of their bed, trapping Markus in a strict spread eagle. Peter dug his fingers into the exposed sole, eliciting a screech of laughter from the now captive Markus. He started to plead for mercy, but Peter ignored him. Instead, he gathered and balled up his sweaty socks. Markus’ pleas continued until they were muffled by the rank socks. A few sturdy strips of duct tape kept them secured.

Peter began caressing his boyfriend’s chest, taking great pleasure in twisting his nipples, before allowing his hand to travel lower. His hand disappeared into the jockstrap and pulled out Markus’ already eager member. A few strokes drew out a satisfied moan, before Peter completed his revenge. Swift as he could, he forced the cock ring down to Markus’ base and set off a barrage of pulses. He stood over the bed and pulled out his own cock, slowly stroking it as he watched his beautiful bound and bearded boyfriend moan and struggle…

“Mmmm mmmm mmmpff HMMMUPHHHH!” Peter cried out as he climaxed, no longer caring about anything else around him. His member twitched, still stuck in his jeans, wet spot forming in his boxers. The vibrations kept pulsing, but Peter rode them, lost in his dreaming.

“What was that?” Lauren’s voice pulled Peter out of his dreaming and back to his harsh reality. Shit.

He fearfully looked through the open doors. Markus had the biggest grin on his face. “Oh shit, sorry guys. I think Peter’s movie is a bit too loud. Take 5 while I go deal with that.”

Markus practically skipped back into the bedroom and flopped down onto the bed. “Too bad my dashing rogue. And after all the progress you made.” He ruffled Peter’s sweaty blonde hair and patted his cheek.

“PHHAA UUU!” Peter screamed into the bit. He shook his head away from Markus’ touch, trying to show his defiance. “AAAAA PHHHHMM!” He screamed again when Markus swiftly pulled the nipple clamps off. Markus then gently began massaging the very red nipples and pecs, doing his best to relieve the lingering pain. Peter couldn’t help but moan in gratitude. “Mmmm mmmmph…”

“Now my dashing rogue, I need to do something about all this noise you’re making.” Markus lifted Peter’s head up and undid the bit gag, pulling it away and setting it on the nightstand. He held up the half full glass of water and allowed Peter a few more sips. As Markus set down the glass once more, Peter opened his mouth to speak only to be stopped by his boyfriend holding up a finger to Peter’s lips. Peter didn’t try to argue. He knew he had lost. He had been defeated, completely.

Markus got off the bed and, to Peter’s surprise, began to pull down his sweatpants. His jockstrap soon followed. Peter sighed, realizing what was about to happen. He didn’t resist when the balled up red fabric was forced into his mouth. Markus fished out a matching red bandana from their supplies and also forced the middle of it between Peter’s lips, tightly tying the ends behind his head. After securing the knot, Markus quickly pulled his sweatpants back up, going commando.

But Markus wasn’t done yet. Peter meekly shook his head in protest when he saw the flash of silver, before the telltale RIIIIIP of duct tape reverberated throughout the room. Markus plastered three pieces over Peter’s mouth, stretching from just under his nostrils and down to his slightly cleft chin. He then began wrapping the roll around Peter’s head.

Once.

Twice.

Three times.

A fourth time.

And finally, on the fifth rotation, Markus ripped the end off and forcefully patted it against his captive’s cheek.

“Alright, my dashing rogue. Let me hear that beautiful voice of yours..” Markus commanded.

“Mmmm phmm mm.” Peter tried calling out, but barely anything could be heard from his thorough gag. He could only glare furiously at his smug boyfriend.

“Good. Now to fix some of these restraints.” Markus rolled Peter over and undid the loose rope still dangling from the wrist cuffs. He set it aside for the moment, before gathering up the ankle rope. He quickly redid the ankle cuffs, once again limiting his captive’s freedom. Using the extra rope, Markus went about securing his prisoner once again. Instead of a hogtie this time, however, he used the rope to attach Peter’s ankle cuffs to the leg of the bed. It was more comfortable than a hogtie, and served the same purpose. Now Peter could only flop and flail around on the bed. Markus used plenty of slack, so his bound boyfriend could adjust to a more comfortable position, but he wouldn’t be going anywhere.

“Snap for me Peter. You still ok?” a soft, defeated snap answered Markus. He gently rubbed his boyfriend’s leg in what he hoped was a supportive touch, before leaving the bedroom and crossing back over to the office. He checked the time. 8:14. Then another devilish idea popped into his head.

He settled in and unmuted himself. “Hey guys, sorry about all that. It was some action movie where the protagonist was having a big fight scene while tied up. Lots of crashing and screaming.” Before any of his friends could ask any more questions, Markus quickly added, “Good news though! I have the best boyfriend in the world. Peter really wants to finish his movie, so he’s fine if we want to go later tonight. If you guys are fine with it, we’ll go for another hour.”

A chorus of yesses responded. Except from the bedroom, where Markus heard a whimpering moan. Taking pity on his rogue, Markus lowered the intensity of the vibrations, but didn’t turn them off. A constant reminder that Peter was officially his all weekend.
Last edited by gag1195 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
My M/M Stories Here
Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

Wow just wow that was an amazing chapter, I knew Markus had won and voted that way but for some reason I was really cheering on Peter. The way you had written it I totally expected some hidden twist of Peter escaping or something and wouldn’t have been disappointed if he had. The dream sequence was so hot, Peter definitely needs to tie Markus up at some point.

Banner by Bondagefreak
cj2125

Post by cj2125 »

Wow! This is not only my favorite chapter from your story but probaly one of my favorite pieces of writting in the forum so far! You wonderfully described Peter's plight and even though I knew what the result would be, you kept me in suspence during his whole struggle, for a moment I even thought he would actually manage to escape. And that little fantasy was excellent!
Socksbound wrote: 3 years ago Peter definitely needs to tie Markus up at some point.
I couldn't agree more
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

gag1195 wrote: 3 years ago A cute shirtless dm like Markus would be far to distracting for any party member to get anything done. Markus being shirtless is just for Peter to be tortured by!

In writing my story, it seemed obvious to me what I meant based on my own group's technology use, completely forgetting (how, I don't really know) about zoom and video calling becoming part of most of our daily lives. I guess I'm just retreating deep into a non-covid fantasy with Markus and Peter!
Hee hee, I wouldn't mind playing a video session where the cute DM and his rogue boyfriend spend the whole time tied up and played with! ;)

This chapter made me so happy! Love Peter remaining defiant til the end and Markus' tactics! I just think that they're both incredibly sexy, fantastically adorable, and they're definitely on my fantasy captive lineup, haha!
cj2125 wrote: 3 years ago Wow! This is not only my favorite chapter from your story but probaly one of my favorite pieces of writting in the forum so far!
I think this is definitely one of my favorite stories as well!

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

Socksbound wrote: 3 years ago Wow just wow that was an amazing chapter
cj2125 wrote: 3 years ago Wow! This is not only my favorite chapter from your story but probaly one of my favorite pieces of writting in the forum so far!
Volobond wrote: 3 years ago I think this is definitely one of my favorite stories as well!
I cannot express how much these messages mean! I am fighting back tears while i simultaneously have the biggest grin on my face. This just made my night! I'm so glad you all are enjoying the story! I am incredibly humbled by your support.

Also [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]cj2125[/mention] I have some fun plans for Peter's revenge, don't you worry.
My M/M Stories Here
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

Volobond wrote: 3 years ago I just think that they're both incredibly sexy, fantastically adorable, and they're definitely on my fantasy captive lineup, haha!
@Volobond I'm honored... but I'm not sure if I should be concerned or not. Having read all the installments in your "Company" Series, I think I can safely say I hope Markus and Peter never make it onto the Company's radar. :lol:

Regardless, I'm glad you are enjoying my story and I'm happy Markus and Peter have made an impact on you!
My M/M Stories Here
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Volobond wrote: 3 years ago I just think that they're both incredibly sexy, fantastically adorable, and they're definitely on my fantasy captive lineup, haha!
[mention]Volobond[/mention] I'm honored... but I'm not sure if I should be concerned or not. Having read all the installments in your "Company" Series, I think I can safely say I hope Markus and Peter never make it onto the Company's radar. :lol:

Regardless, I'm glad you are enjoying my story and I'm happy Markus and Peter have made an impact on you!
Haha, don't worry! Markus and Peter are safe from the Company. Wouldn't mind a private DnD session with them though! :lol: Haha, thanks for this story so much! I'm in love with your characters

Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

I'm with the others - another great chapter and tense even though we knew the likely outcome based on the poll. I loved Peter's predicament as to whether to keep trying to escape or to succumb to his body's need for release. I'm not sure he made a conscious decision in the end - his imagination took over! Great that he's really playing the game and not giving up.

Looking forward to finding out what Markus has planned for Peter - after he's finished his D&D session of course! Looks like Peter will just have to wait patiently...
Volobond wrote: 3 years ago This chapter made me so happy! Love Peter remaining defiant til the end and Markus' tactics! I just think that they're both incredibly sexy, fantastically adorable, and they're definitely on my fantasy captive lineup, haha!
You must have quite an extensive list now! I like to imagine it as a velum scroll and you with an outrageous, over-the-top, peacock feather quill carefully inscribing names onto it with beautiful calligraphy!
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
MountainMan_91
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by MountainMan_91 »

Ok! That was great!

Yeah, super characters, perfect style, devious bondage, charming couple, creative plot... The list goes on.

Just awesome!

Sorry I missed the poll, but my vote would have gone that way...

Thanks for this great story.

ps I love the dnd additions... With all of us interested in dnd we should totally start a campaign together! :)
Learning new things each day...

A list of my work...
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

@Pup Wingletang glad you liked the latest chapter! I was worried this part might be boring because of the poll result, but I'm happy to hear the tension was still there! Sadly for Peter, the rules of the game didn't care if he had a vivid imagination!

@Volobond I'm very happy that my boys are safe from the devious clutches of the Company! Also I'd be lying if I said I wasn't curious about who else was on your list... :twisted:

@MountainMan_91 Sorry you missed the poll but very happy you are enjoying the story! There may be more polls in this tale, or leading into another story set in this 'verse, so don't worry about missing this one!
MountainMan_91 wrote: 3 years ago ps I love the dnd additions... With all of us interested in dnd we should totally start a campaign together! :)
Lol If I had any more spare time I would love to! (And if I wasn't already in two separate dnd campaigns...)
My M/M Stories Here
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic