Interrogation Game (M/M) - Finished

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
CaptiveDan
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Interrogation Game (M/M) - Finished

Post by CaptiveDan »

Andrew had one hour to torture the lockbox code out of me and get the key to his chastity cage. We'd come up with the idea of the scene a few weeks ago, as a fun way to do some interrogation with actual consequences and a goal. A way for me to get to endure some of the torment I enjoy during bondage, and a motivator for him to really try and break me.

We didn't expect to get as emotionally charged as we did.

By the day he brought me into his garage for the scene, he'd been kept in chastity for over a week. Andrew's husband had loved the idea and served as his keyholder. Andrew was finding chastity to be so much more frustrating then he'd thought. So as he led me handcuffed into his garage, I could tell this wasn't going to be the carefree fun scene we'd both thought, rather this was his only chance to finally get out of the cage he'd grown to despise.

Likewise, I was a lot more motivated to keep the code a secret than I thought I would be. Over the course of the week, Andrew's husband, Tom, had called me over four times. I enjoy joining them for bdsm, usually once every two weeks or so. But apparently Andrew was insatiably horny with his cage on, and Tom was enjoying how desperate his husband was and wanted me to join the fun more frequently. Normally I sub when I'm with them, sometimes dommed by both, sometimes subbing with Tom as Andrew dommed us. But this week, Tom and I were in control. Andrew was so willing to do anything for any sort of stimulation, he'd suck us off, let us fuck him, and let himself be tied up and used just for some amount of sexual pleasure. It had been a very fun week, and the thought of Andrew trapped in his horny state for another one was incredibly appealing.

And so, as the scene began, Andrew was ready to do anything to make me talk, and I was prepared to endure anything to keep him as a horny desperate sub.

With my hands cuffed behind me, he lead me over to a wall in his garage where he and Tom had drilled eyebolts into the wall. He locked the handcuffs to one of the hooks, and then pulled my jeans and briefs down, helping me step out of them, and exposing my already hard dick. He attached locking leather cuffs to each ankle and spread my legs apart, locking each one to a hook with a heavy padlock. Reaching around me, he unlocked the handcuffs and the lock connecting them to the wall. He grabbed one of my wrists and put a locking leather wrist cuff on it. As he led my cuffed hand to a hook, I used my free hand to grab his jeans, feeling the cage underneath.

"Are you excited for another week?" I taunted

He padlocked my wrist to the hook, slapped me across the face, and grabbed my other wrist to lock it in a cuff. His grip was strong and bordering on painful; I could tell this wasn't a game to him anymore.

He locked my other wrist to a hook so that my body made an X, spreadeagle standing up against the wall. He grabbed the white tank top I wore, the last piece of clothing on my body save for the blindfold, and tore it off, leaving my back to touch the cold garage wall, and my chest exposed for him to abuse.

He grabbed my neck, firmly, but not so hard as to choke me.

"What's the code Kyle"

"Fuck you."

He let go of my neck and slapped me across the face again, harder then the last time. I felt a sharp pinching pain on my nipples that remained as he hit my stomach with a flogger.

My hour of torture had begun.
Last edited by CaptiveDan 5 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

Nice start. Now, if I were a sub wanting to be tortured, I'd set the code to something random without knowing myself. Or, if I were Tom, I might change the code without Kyle knowing...
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

A great start with high stakes for all involved. Hopefully Tom has a camera setup so he can watch the action unfold!
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
Wedgieboy69
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Wedgieboy69 »

What a concept. Sounds like a fun time no matter what.
Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

Love the concept and great first chapter. Very much looking forward to the next chapter
See all my written works here :
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38747#p38747

Banner by Bondagefreak
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

What an interesting story concept! Excited to see where things go from here! If Andrew is in fact successful, I have to wonder who'll be in the cage next, Kyle or Tom?
My M/M Stories Here
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Wow great start to this!
CaptiveDan
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by CaptiveDan »

Part 2
The nipple clamps stayed on as he flogged my chest. Each smack caused me to instinctively thrash, which jostled the clamps and only made the pain on my nipples worse.

I tugged at my bonds, but the leather cuffs were sturdy and the padlocks were inescapable without a key. I focused my energy on trying to hold still when he flogged me, to ease the pain of my clamps. But that just made him hit me harder, and no matter how still I held the dull pain on my nipples grew and grew.

I kept my composure, never giving more than a grunt or wince. I was in pain, but nothing more than I could handle. Honestly I was still enjoying it. I'd volunteered for this after all. My dick was hard as a rock.

"What's the code"
I was almost let down, Andrew would have to do better than that. I spit at his face.

Immediately he ripped my nipple clamps off, the sharp pain made me yell and drop until my body weight was held up by the cuffs on my wrists. I stood up, breathing heavily.

No sooner had I steadied myself before he jabbed his fingers in to my exposed sides. He tickled me mercilessly. I thrashed around, straining my arms and legs, desperately trying to avoid his fingers for a millisecond of peace. I am incredibly ticklish, Andrew knows this, and more than most other tortures the thought of enduring this for an hour scared me. He tickled my pits, my sides, and my inner thighs. I was howling. Normally when he tickles me there's pauses, moments for me to catch my breath. But in this game the only pause I would get would be from telling him the code.

I beg him to stop.
"What's the code"
"Fine, fine" I caught my breath as he pulled away, giving me a chance to breathe. I took a few seconds before continuing.
"3374"

I heard him walk away, silence for a few seconds and then,
"You son of a bitch"

I'd given the wrong code. I had no intention of giving up this early. A fake code would give me a nice break, and also hopefully encourage him to use other forms of torture. I knew there was more sadism in him, and pissing him off might help me see that.

Without warning I was hit with a blast of cold water. I yelled involuntarily with the surprise jet of from the hose. I tried to wiggle away, but he sprayed my chest, my face, and my cock. After a few seconds he stopped. I was shaking from the cold, not cold enough to be in danger, but definitely cold enough to be uncomfortable. I felt a pinch on both nipples as he reapplied the clamps. Immediately my sore nipples felt a dull pain. As I tried to breathe slowly and push through the pain, Andrew sprayed me again with the hose. Thrashing only made the clamps hurt more, but I couldn't stand still - my naked body tried to turn away from the cold water even when my brain knew it was no use.

He sprayed me and then stopped, then started again, then stopped again, over and over, each time changing the amount of time between hosing me down so I couldn't predict when the water would resume. The whole time the clamps stayed on, and the pain got worse and worse.

Eventually I couldn't take it. I needed a break. I didn't need to be free, and I wasn't about to give up, but I needed a pause in the torture. I figured I'd probably been suffering for a good 30 maybe 40 minutes, if I told a fake code I could get a nice enough break to prepare me for the last third. I had to be near the home stretch.

"Please, Andrew, stop, I can't take it anymore" I shouted, playing up the begging so he'd think I was really about to give up,
"I'll give you the code, just please stop".

He stopped spraying the water. I heard him walk towards me and then felt a towel on my thighs. Working upwards he dried my body, taking off my clamps as he dried my chest - which caused a rush of pain followed by a dull relief. I heard him rustle through a box of tools. Then I heard the rip of duct tape.

He placed a long piece of duct tape across my now dry chest, one along my stomach, and one around each leg. Then I felt him slide something to the base of my cock, which began to buzz. The vibrating cock ring providing just enough stimulation to keep me horny, but not enough to make cum.

"Give me the code" he said, taking off my blindfold so he could look me in the eyes "and I'll take the strips of tape off nice a easy. I'll let the vibrating ring get you close and I'll jack you off. This can end good for both of us."

He flicked my dick and then ran his hand up my chest until he reached my neck, at which point he grabbed my chin and held my face as he came right up close to me.

"If you pull that wrong code shit again you'll fucking regret it."

I wasn't excited for him to rip off the strips of tape - which I what I assumed was the threat he was trying to make - I'm not a hairy man but I'm not shaved either. And it would be nice to cum. But the promise of Andrew being kept in chastity for another week was just too tempting. And part of me was enjoying the torture. It was like while I was being tortured I desperately wanted to get out, but once the torment was over I was horny for more.

So I gave him the wrong code.

"Oh you fucked up now". Andrew said, so calm it scared me. I watched him turn around and walk over to duffle bag on a workbench. He grabbed something out of it but I didn't recognize what it was until he was right up in front of me.

A leather gag head harness.

"Wait Andrew how-"

He shoved the gag into my mouth, rendering my speech into incomprehensible mumbles, and then used the head harness straps to secure it so I couldn't push the gag out.

What the fuck? The entire premise of this game relied on me being able to tell Andrew the code. If I couldn't talk, he couldn't get out of the chasity cage. what was he doing?

Sensing my confusion, or perhaps just making clear the shift in consequences, Andrew explained.

"I'm done being lied to." He said, rustling through a bag of bdsm instruments as he talked "So far, you've managed to last 20 minutes. That was with two breaks. And you've given me no reason to believe you'll give me the real code the next time I pause the torture."

He took out a electro tens unit and began placing the electrodes on my thighs.

"So here's what's going to happen. I'm going to torture you for the next 30 minutes. No stop. No reprieve. No way out. You're gagged, so even if you do give up and try to say the code, I won't understand you. So you'll just have to stand there and suffer. After 30 minutes I'll undo the gag and give you one last chance to give me the real code."

I starting to shake, I was genuinely afraid of Andrew right now. I realized just how powerless I was.

"If you give me the real code, I'll get off and get you off as well. No more torture. But if you don't, the gag goes back in. And the torture will start again."

I pulled at my binds with renewed vigor, I tried to move my mouth and tongue to push the gag out, to no avail.

"Because here's the thing. We didn't specify that I need to let you go once this hour is up. So if I'm still trapped in this chastity cage by the time this hour is up, I will channel all my anger and pent up sexual frustration into torturing you for hours on end."

The tens unit was set up. He began to to press buttons on it and I felt small shocks on my thighs - a taste of what was to come.

"Andrew, I want you to think about that over this next half hour. While you're screaming into that gag I want you to really think about how much more of this you'll have to take if you lie to me again".

He reached up and ripped off one of the duct tape pieces off. I strained against the restraints and screamed into my gag. As soon as the pain subsided, I felt a sharp shock to my thighs.

My 30 minutes of hell had begun.
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Nice story! Andrew must be desperade to get rid of his cage right now....
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

Wedgieboy69
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Wedgieboy69 »

Not stopping after the hour is dirty. I hope Andrew fails to get the code now, and Tom is even harder on him because of it.
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

So great!
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

What a hot chapter. Andrew seems pretty motivated to get that key but it looks like he has a bit of a masochist to get past first. I wonder if he will be up to the challenge.

Giving the wrong code to get a brief respite is a classic ploy but when you can't escape the situation...

I always love it when the interrogator gags the person they are trying to get answers out of. They might get to the point of confession but there's nothing they can do to stop the tormet. Andrew doesn't care about the answer for now, he just wants to make Kyle suffer.

Seems like Kyle should have paid a bit more attention to the rules of engagement. Even with the threat of extended torment I think he might resist. Even if he does crack there's every chance Tom might have changed to code...
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Wedgieboy69
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Wedgieboy69 »

Pup Wingletang wrote: 6 months ago Even if he does crack there's every chance Tom might have changed to code...
I never thought of that. That would be a wild twist. Kyle cracks, but the code doesn't work and Andrew still thinks he is lying to him. Tom would ensure that Kyle can't fail, and that Andrew will still be locked and tormented for another week. I like the way you think.
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

Wedgieboy69 wrote: 6 months ago I never thought of that. That would be a wild twist. Kyle cracks, but the code doesn't work and Andrew still thinks he is lying to him. Tom would ensure that Kyle can't fail, and that Andrew will still be locked and tormented for another week. I like the way you think.
This is my hope as well.
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

blackbound wrote: 6 months ago
Wedgieboy69 wrote: 6 months ago I never thought of that. That would be a wild twist. Kyle cracks, but the code doesn't work and Andrew still thinks he is lying to him. Tom would ensure that Kyle can't fail, and that Andrew will still be locked and tormented for another week. I like the way you think.
This is my hope as well.
That just means that Andrew will need to extend the interrogation to Tom, all while Kyle remains trapped as a prisoner...
My M/M Stories Here
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

blackbound wrote: 6 months ago
This is my hope as well.
Credit where credit is due. It was the devious mind of @blackbound that first put this thought in my mind after the first chapter!

CaptiveDan
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by CaptiveDan »

I screamed into my gag. The electrodes on my thighs sent sharp shocks that made my legs tense up. They came without warning and pattern, an irregular cycle that made it impossible for me to ever relax or predict when the next shock would come.

With the tens unit running by itself, Andrew was free to hurt me in other ways. He flogged my stomach and chest again, whipping skin still sensitive from the duct tape strip he had just ripped off. He put the nipple clamps back on, attached with a chain that he pulled in between flogging me. It was overwhelming, I couldn't focus on anything except the pain. I tried everything to speak, to tell him the code and end it, but I couldn't make any meaningful sound through the gag, let alone go long enough without yelling in pain.

Eventually my body wore out of fighting. I want as limp in the bonds as I could for standing upright. With each electric shock and smack of the flogger I would flinch and jolt weakly, but any struggle I had left in me was worn out of me.

Andrew must of noticed this, because he yanked the clamps and one of the strips of duct tape off of my chest. As I hung there, breathing heavily, he rifled through his bag. He pulled out a swimcap and brought it to my face.

I shook my head, shouted mumbled pleas, and fought my restraints with renewed vigor. He placed the swim cap over the front of my head, forming a seal that kept air from coming in. I held out for as long as I could, conserving my energy. Eventually though, my body's need for air overpowered my exhausting, and I struggled desperately.

Only right when was sure I'd pass out, when every cell in my body screamed out for air, did Andrew take the swim cap off. Air flooded through my nose and a wave of relief swept over me. I panted, filling my lungs as much as I could. And then he put the swim cap back on.

Over and over, Andrew cut off my air just long enough for me to suffer the pain and desperation that proceeds suffocation. I knew that he wouldn't let me suffocate or pass out, but my body still treated every breath control cycle like it was life and death. I couldn't relax, couldn't get used to the torture. The terrifying part was, with no physical harm coming to me, I could endure it, at least physically. He could do this to me as long as he'd like.

My thoughts began melting away, my vision unfocused. I breathed when I could, and struggled when I couldn't. I sank into subspace. A feeling I coveted so much when free that I willingly put myself into these positions. As much as I desperately wanted out now, I knew that after a few days I'd once again crave this feeling and let myself be tied again.

He started whipping me while he cut off my air. Each hit made me breathe faster, which ran through the air in the cap faster and made the intervals of my suffocating cycles shorter and more intense. He added nipple clamps, but with everything else going on I could barely feel them. I'd fully missed that he'd turned off the tens unit, until without warning he cranked it up and zapped my thighs with a powerful sustained shock that made my leg muscles tense up.

For those thirty horrible minutes Andrew turned my own body against me. My mind was dragged along by distress signals from my lungs, involuntary tensing from the shocks, and pain I couldn't escape all along my chest.

He finally stopped and undid the gag. I panted, my whole body quivered. My arms where so sore, I wanted nothing more than to collapse into a ball on the floor.

"Well Kyle" Andrew said, "now you have a little preview of what will happen if you lie to me again. I will ask you one more time, what's the code".

There was a tiny, horny, masochistic voice in my head that told me to give him the wrong code. This was, by far, the most intense and exciting interrogation scene we'd ever done. I knew good and well that in the days and weeks to come I'd think back on how hot this was. I'd want more.

Fueling that self destructive thought was my dick, still rock hard. With the other tortures over, I was once again aware of the gentle vibrating ring that kept me on edge.

Despite my love of bondage and pain, despite my sexually charged want for more, reason won out. Some combination of my aching muscles, my exhausted lungs, the spent adrenaline, the fear of Andrew's wrath, and the need for both physical and sexual release made me tell him the code. The real code.

He walked towards the box. I finally relaxed, ready for this to be over. He tried the code.

"You little bitch"

My head perked up, I stretched as much as my bonds would let me. I saw past him to the box. It was still locked.

"Oh you piece of shit" Andrew turned around and started walking towards me. The code, the right code, hadn't worked.

"Wait Andrew. Please. Somethings wrong. I gave you the right code. I promise. Please Andrew I'm not lying."

He walked towards me, picking up the gag as he approached.

I thrashed around, yelling at this point.

"Andrew you have to trust me! Please I can't take this anymore, I gave you the right code!"

Andrew grabbed my hair, he pulled on my head to force the gag back in. It was right then that I realized what happened. With the last coherent sentence I would get before being gagged I shouted:

"Tom changed the code!"
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

Uh oh. Will Andrew believe this? Will Tom join the interrogation as a second prisoner? And if so, was he dumb enough to set the code so even he wouldn't know? The possibilities are endless!

I hope you don't mind our predictions of some of your twists, @CaptiveDan!
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

An intense chapter. Andrew really knows how to layer the torments for maximum effect and turn Kyle's body against him.

Kyle being desperate to give in but unable to get a word out around the gag is so hot as is the idea of him hating it in the moment but knowing he'll crave this treatment later. Human's are confusing beasts!

I know we predicted the plot twist but it's still brilliant and I'm looking forward to where it goes next. I feel Tom might be in danger.

CaptiveDan
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by CaptiveDan »

I'm glad yall are enjoying it, and I think it's awesome you predicted the twist!
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

Imprison and interrogate Tom! Yes, please! Kyle bound and gagged and exhausted and helpless as he watches his fellow prisoner get tortured for the information!
My M/M Stories Here
CaptiveDan
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by CaptiveDan »

"Tom changed the code"

My shout echoed through the garage. I'd hoped this final plea before I was muffled would convince Andrew to stop, to release me and give me a break. It wasn't my fault he would remain locked in chastity. We'd both been played by Tom.

But as he secured the gag on my head and placed the swim cap back over my face, it became very clear my realization had fallen on deaf ears.

In the 45 seconds I could hold my breath in the swimcap, Andrew put clamps on my nipples and restarted the electrode cycle. When my air ran out and I started to thrash around, he let me struggle a few seconds longer than usual. I sucked in the nonexistent air causing the swim cap to go flush against my face. Only then did he take the cap of and let me breathe. While I rushed to fill my lungs before the cycle could start again, he flogged my stomach, causing the clamps to wiggle and pull even more.

The worst was about to come.

He put the cap back over my head, and this time, while my air got cut off he began tickling me. I thrashed around, laughing involuntarily into the gag, which only made me run out of air quicker. He stopped tickling me when he removed the swim cap, but immediately followed with a smack of the flogger. Throughout this entire process, the electrodes zapped me without warning and with random intensties.

He did this over and over. As I sank back into subspace - not a passive one but one where I could lay back and enjoy my bonds, but an active one where the only thing I could focus on was my torture - I put the pieces together about Tom's trick.

From the beginning the three of us had agreed that once the hour of interrogation was over, Andrew's shouldn't be able to get the code out of me.

"Given enough time, anyone could torture anything out of anyone" I said. I suggested the one hour limit to both encourage Andrew to go hard on me, and to ensure there was actually a chance to endure and win. "Without a time limit Andrew will eventually break me, there needs to be an incentive on his end and a goal for me to push through the pain to."

Tom had liked this idea. Andrew didn't really care, as long as he had a way to get out of the cage. Our initial plan to implement the one hour limit was very low tech and simple. Tom would come down when the hour was up and free me. But when we realized the only day I could come over was also the day Tom had to work late, we came up with another plan.

We got an electronic lockbox. One that Tom, who had always been a pretty machine-and-programming-smarts kinda guy said he could program to change codes at a certain time. For the whole week Tom and I had known the code to the box, but at the end of the interrogation hour, the box would change to a code only Tom knew.

Of course, what actually happened, is that somewhere along the way, Tim just changed the code to something only he knew. So from the very start, no code I could have said would have unlocked the box and subsequently ended my torment. In hindsight I doubt he ever "programmed it to change after the hour". Truth be told he probably just set it to the code only he knew and left it at that.

He'd played me and Andrew both. Whether or not he'd known Andrew would continue torturing me after the hour didn't matter - Tom was responsible for my current prolonged and unending suffering.

As I hung there, taking hit after hit of the flogger, I cursed Tom with my wordless grunts and vowed revenge, until I sank so deep into subspace, I lost the ability to think at all. I felt every hit, every adrenaline fueled gasp for air, ever shock, and every involuntary twitch from tickled muscles. My body responded. Thrashing, pulling, struggling fully automatically while my brain experienced every torturous moment out of time.

Eventually, maybe minutes and maybe hours later, Andrew paused his sadistic cycle. He took the swim cap off and sat it down. He ripped the nipple clamps off. I hung there, my legs exhausted, my jaw sore, and my arms strained.

"I want you to know I heard you," Andrew said, "'Tom changed the code'".

I gave a pitiful 'mmmphf' through my gag.

"Honestly," he continued "I think I might even believe you. It seems like something he would do, and to give myself credit, I probably did break you earlier."

I relaxed a little, if he believed me, there was a good chance he'd let me go. I could finally rest.

"The problem is, it doesn't actually matter does it. Whether or not you lied, either way I'm still stuck in chastity. So if I'm not getting out of this thing, I need to find another way to get pleasure."

He came right up close to my face. I shivered and tried to shrink away.

"And right now the only thing giving me pleasure is hurting you"

"Mmmmphf, MMMMMPPF" I shouted and pleaded into my gag. I was on the verge of tears. I was so tired of the pain, I was so exhausted. I needed release. Mentally I couldn't take any more, but I could sense Andrew could keep going for much longer.

"So I'm going to change the way you're restrained. I know you can't keep standing here all night - and trust me I plan to keep torturing you all night - so I'm going to move you to the bed. You will be restrained the whole time. You won't be able to escape, but if you try, if you give me any trouble, you will regret it."

He walked around the garage, grabbing locks, keys and other equipment to restrain and lead me to his bedroom.

There has to be a way to get him to stop I wasn't ready to endure however many more hours of pain he planned to put me through. And this moment, where he was already planning to transition the scene, would be my best chance to change the trajectory of the night. I could try to escape. We're about the same strength, If I got free I had a 50-50 chance of overpowering him. I looked over the equipment he was gathering: a locking collar, a locking leather chest harness, a spreader bar, a ring gag, and plenty of master locks. My guess was he would relocate my wrists behind my back, probably then locking them to the rings on the back of the harness or the ring on my collar, and then lock my legs to the spreader bar. If that was the case he could very easily keep me restrained while leading me to the bedroom. Escaping would probably not be a very good option.

But the ring gag and collar were promising. Not for my escape odds, but for a different way out. The head harness that was muffeling me now was coming off - to be replaced of course, but not before I'd have a chance to say something. I had an idea, one last hope for respite from the horrors of Andrew's plans for me.

He took the head harness off, and in the moment before he could get the ring gag in my mouth I shouted.

"I can help you get the code!" He paused, giving me a chance to finish my plea "I can help you capture Tom. We can torture the code out of him."
CaptiveDan
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by CaptiveDan »

Tom pulled into the driveway after a long day of work. Not a particularly exhausting day, he'd mostly been on the computer, just a long and boring one. As he walked towards his front door though, he found himself getting a second wind.

He was very excited to hear about Kyle and Andrew's game.

He knew the outcome of course. Having changed the code to something Kyle wouldn't know meant Kyle had no way of winning. He would be tortured for an hour. The real question was what had happened after the hour was over.

Tom had a few guesses:

1) Kyle actually managed to go the whole hour without giving in. In this case Andrew and Kyle wouldn't even know about his betrayal.

Tom doubted this outcome, for as masochistic and into bondage as Kyle was, he was known to tap out pretty early. In fact his whole 'change the code' plan was meant to help Kyle achieve something he'd requested for a while now: that he be pushed to endure longer than he thought he could. Tom and Andrew had been kink buddies with Kyle for a few years, and Tom was pretty confident that with the right incentive Andrew could push him in a way that he'd actually come to appreciate. In this case, Kyle would give what he thought was the code, only for it not to work, leading to either:

2) Andrew believes Kyle, releases him, and the two plot their revenge against Tom.

3) Andrew doesn't believe Kyle.

Tom hadn't really thought about what Kyle and his husband's night would look like if Andrew didn't believe Kyle. But he had thought a lot about what might happen if Andrew did believe his captive. No doubt they would plan revenge. Tom would have to be ready.

Which is exactly why Tom had a set of handcuffs in each pocket. And exactly why Tom hadn't parked in the garage.

Tom needed Andrew in chastity one more night. Tomorrow they both had off, and Tom planned on keeping Andrew in various states of bondage, unlocked from his cage, but constantly on the verge of orgasm. Tom was going to edge Andrew like he had never been edged before. The hours near the brink would compound with the week of sexual frustration and leave Tom's husband in a state of unparalleled horniness. And then, when he finally let him cum, Andrew would experience the best orgasm of his life.

Of course to give his partner this gift, Tom needed Andrew locked a little longer. If Andrew and Kyle worked together to capture Tom when he got home, they could very well find a way to thwart this plan. Tom either needed Andrew to not believe Kyle, or he needed to restrain them both overnight.

Tom snuck up to the front door. If they were working together to jump him, Andrew and Kyle would likely be waiting for him in the garage where he normally parked. Going in the front door would give him a chance to hide himself if he needed to and potentially get the jump on them.

Tom was bigger than Andrew and Kyle. Tom was large, bearish in build, and decently strong. His husband, while fairly athletic, was a skinny twink of a man, and Kyle was just kinda an average dude. One on one, Tom could pin either of them down and handcuff them to one of the many attachment points he and Andrew had scattered around their home. In the meantime he would pin the other down and handcuff them in a similar way. He could then get two of their repurposed dog cages and lock each of his prisoners in for the night. He'd let Kyle out in the morning (he had said early in the week he needed to be gone by 9am), and spend the rest of the day edging Andrew.

Tom quietly unlocked the door and crept inside. He listened.

Upstairs, coming from behind the door to his and Andrew's bedroom, he heard incoherent, gagged yelling. He heard the distinct clanking of locks hitting metal.

Tom relaxed. Kyle was still restrained. And from the sound of it, still being tortured.

Shit, poor kyle he thought. It was nearly three hours since their interrogation game was set to have ended. Andrew must have been torturing him this whole time.

Tom felt a little bad for Kyle. He'd hoped his trick would force his friend to suffer a little more than usual, but he definitely hadn't planned on condemning him to three whole hours of hell. Tom would have to let Kyle get his payback against him for this some other day. But right now, the fact that Kyle was still restrained meant he didn't need to worry about Andrew and Kyle overpowering him.

Still though, he treaded very carefully, In case there was something he was missing.

"Hey babe" he shouted as he walked up the stairs, keeping one hand on the handcuffs in his pocket "having fun up there?"

He carefully opened the door to his room. What he saw made him both extra relived and immediately hard.

Sitting against a wall in their room, naked, erect, and gagged with a ring gag that kept his mouth open and drooling, was Kyle. He had wrist restraints that were locked to eyebolts in the wall, stretching his arms as far apart as they could go. He wore a collar that was also locked to the wall, as well as a chest harness that was similarly secure, ensuring he couldn't move any part of his upper body more than an inch in any direction. His legs were out infront of him, spread and locked by a spreader bar. Andrew was sitting beside Kyle, mercilessly tickling the poor sub, showing the true extent of the severity and inescapablility of the predicament he found himself in. Kyle was coverent in sweat, his nipples were red, and his chest was covered in clear marks from a brutal flogging. He struggled with the weakness of someone who had almost no fight left in him.

Andrew himself was naked as well, save for the metal cock cage that adorned his otherwise bare form. Tom stared at his beautiful husband. Tom readjusted his cock in his jeans, giving it more space to rise to its full length. Andrew was so hot, and Tom loved when his husband showed his dominant and sadistic side. Tom even envied Kyle, trussled up in such rigid bondage, something he loved for Andrew to do to him.

Of course right now, today, for this last night, Tom was happy it wasn't him in Kyle's position. As much as he loved being dominated by Andrew, he was having fun switching the roles on his husband. Because Andrew took the dom role so often, Tom felt like he had truly overpowered and bested his husband by keeping him in chastity. It felt hot to take control over the man that usualy controlled him.

"Hey honey" Andrew responded, taking a break from tormenting Kyle, who breathed heavily and made unintelligible noises through his ring gag.

"How'd it go?" Tom said, taking stock of the scene. He saw their electro tens unit on the ground, along with a few kinds of floggers, a set of nipple clamps, a swimcap, and some candles for wax play. In addition to the bondage equipment restraining Kyle, Tom also noticed wrist cuffs on the wall above Kyle, unbuclkled and opened, but still locked to the wall - a sign Kyle had been restrained standing up at some point. He also noticed a head harness on the ground. "I see you're still locked."

"This son of a bitch held out" Andrew said "he kept giving me fake codes. I told him if he didn't tell me before the hour was over I was going to keep torturing him. I've spent the rest of the night making good on that promise."

Kyle was struggling and desperately trying to make words through his gag. Tom couldn't understand them, not that he really cared. If Kyle had even been un-gagged long enough to tell Andrew about Tom's trick, Andrew clearly hadn't believed him. Andrew would remain locked, Kyle wasn't a threat, and Tom was safe.

Andrew walked over and kissed Tom. The two made out, Tom ran his hands down his husband's naked back, while Andrew reached his and down and felt Tom's dick through his jeans.

"Hard day?" Andrew asked.

Tom chuckled then pushed Andrew up against the door. He wrapped his hand around his husband's caged dick. The two continued to make out up against the door, Andrew's prisoner restrained on the floor a few feet away. Andrew started kissing Tom's body, working his way down, kissing his neck, then his hairy chest, then his stomach. As he bent down, making a path of kisses toward Tom's cock, Andrew unbuckled Tom's belt and pulled down Tom's jeans and boxer briefs.

Andrew kissed Tom's belly button, and then kissed once more an inch above Tom's hard dick. Tom reached down to grab Andrew's head, expecting Amdrew to start sucking him off.

But Andrew pulled away.

"Wait honey," he said, standing back up and whispering in Tom's ear "we have a prisoner for that".

Tom looked over at Kyle, sitting securly bound, his head right at cock height, and his mouth forced open by the ring gag.

Tom smiled at his sadistic and creative husband, very excited about this suggestion. Tom stepped out from his underwear and jeans. Holding his erect dick, he walked towards the struggling prisoner on his floor. Tom stepped in front of Kyle, slid his cock down Kyle's forced-open mouth, and started fucking his throat.
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

Tom dropped his pants and guard - let's see if this was all a ruse by Andrew or not!
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

I love how sadistic Andrew has become now that his sole route to pleasure is the tormenting of Kyle. I think Tom's plan to manipulate Kyle and Andrew into a position where Kyle's boundaries will be pushed has definitely succeeded.

We may have predicted the previous twist but I'm not sure what is going to happen now. I suspect Tom will end up at the mercy of Andrew but I don't think that will let Kyle of the hook. Kyle strung up like that smacks of bait to me.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic