Are we Still Friends? (M/M, M/MM) Part 7 up!

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Ossassin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ossassin »

Everything about this is awesome. Though my favourite bit (barring the collar and prod) is the texts at the end.
MountainMan_91
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by MountainMan_91 »

so good... I don't even have words!!

:D

Gary is the perfect first time straight sub! Really outstanding update.

Loved the collar.

And now he is in the closet... is this a metaphor, hahaha
Learning new things each day...

A list of my work...
Rtj65
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Rtj65 »

cj2125 wrote: 3 years ago @Rtj65 Haha, nothing beats the classic stuffed-bandanna combo!
I was more talking about the choice of flag, but very true! Anyway, part 3 was fantastic, very exciting description of what's going on from Gary's perspective without being able to see anything, Dom is certainly living up to his name! Looking forward to the next part
Male switch from the UK here, always up for a chat about anything TUGs related!

My stories
Causality (F/M) - https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=9909
A Grey Area (M/F) - https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=12604
cj2125

Post by cj2125 »

Thanks for your comments!
Rtj65 wrote: 3 years ago
I was more talking about the choice of flag, but very true!
Haha, should have guessed by a look at your profile! Glad you are enjoying this! It's fun writing from a blind perspective.
MountainMan_91 wrote: 3 years ago And now he is in the closet... is this a metaphor, hahaha
Maybe... ;) but for real, part of the theme I'm going here is that things aren't black and white. Besides I've written a lot of closeted gay or bi characters lately, wanted to try my hands on a (mostly) straight dude.

[mention]Ossassin[/mention] and [mention]Volobond[/mention] writing that last text conversation was fun, specially when the picture appeared :lol:
Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

Great chapter, and that pic is simply amazing. The text idea at the end was a master stroke to an already delectable part of the story. Awesome work I’m dying for Spencer to arrive and join the action
See all my written works here :
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38747#p38747

Banner by Bondagefreak
cj2125

Post by cj2125 »

[mention]Socksbound[/mention] glad you liked the text at the end! Spencer is about to make his entrance!

Part 4: The Rescuer Arrives

Spencer looked at the picture in his phone, Gary was kneeling against the bed, stripped to his underwear, tied, gagged and blindfolded. He hadn’t been able to look away from it all the journey to the building; life could be so unfair! He was the one who had enjoyed the ropes for a long time, he was the one who always was looking for a chance to get tied up! Why on earth did Gary get tied up like that? It should be him in those ropes! Of course, he planned on teasing Gary with that picture, that’s what friends are for!

He still couldn’t believe it! How did Gary ended tied up like that? It wasn’t just the usual ropework he had seen in the past; this was clearly the job of a professional! The ropes looked great, none seemed out of place and they not only kept Gary restrained but were outlining his muscles beautifully! He wanted to be in Gary’s place! For a moment he imagined that he’d walk into the apartment only to get jumped, he imagined himself being restrained and tossed in the bed next to Gary. Of course, he would have to put on his acting skills, shout profanities, glare at his captor and fight back so they wouldn’t suspect he was enjoying it; he had plenty of practice doing that after all the time on those camping trips they took in high school.

But he wasn’t going to get his hopes up, probably Dominic would ask for a pizza as ransom or make him do something stupid which he would have done even if his best friend wasn’t kidnapped. As he knocked the door, Spencer felt butterflies in his stomach and the ominous feeling that he was walking into the lion’s den, Dom was Gary’s friend after all, he barely knew him. He remembered being so proud when Gary nonchalantly mentioned having lunch with a friend from Creative Writing “My baby is growing so fast!” he teased him, after going for the quiet and mysterious persona in high school it was nice seeing Gary come out of his shell into a beautiful bird, ready to spread his wings to the world.

Back to Dom! He seemed to be a decent guy, maybe a little too friendly, wasn’t he gay? Spencer would need to ask Gary how Dom convinced him to lose his clothes, he giggled by himself as he pictured Gary’s expression when Dom announced he would be tied up.

“Look who decided to show up?” Dominic smiled as he stood by the door, he wore a black t-shirt that seemed barely able to hold his massive muscles, Spencer always compared him to a slightly less intimidating version of Bane, he was still pretty sure Dom could easily break him like a twig! The good thing about him was that his face always looked friendly, from the few interactions he had with Dom, he was less of a crazy wrestler and more like a big Teddy Bear!

“I have to know what happened! Where is Gaz?” Spencer chuckled and made his way inside without waiting to be invited, looking for any sign of his friend. “And more important, how did you get him tied up?” He stepped into the living room and looked around, nothing seemed out of the ordinary, there were some shoes spread across the floor, a bunch of books piled on the kitchen counter, some coats spread across the couch, a few joints crushed on an ashtray and several coils of black rope next to them. His heartbeat stopped when he noticed them and for a moment, the possibility that he would join Gary crossed his mind but he quickly shoved it aside, he had been disappointed so many times before!

Dom smiled and pulled out a purple switch from his pocket “He lost a bet and is paying his debt” he pressed a button; Spencer could have sworn he heard someone banging the floor somewhere but it seemed to be his imagination But we made a little deal, either you do whatever I say tonight or he stays tied the whole weekend” he grinned

“The whole weekend?” Spencer exclaimed more excited than surprised; life really was unfair! Why did Gary get to live HIS fantasy? He quickly composed himself, hoping Dom wouldn’t notice his reaction (he did), the least he wanted was for him to suspect Spencer’s little hobby (he knew)

“Sure” the dirty blonde guy shrugged “Gaz is going to owe me a big one” he said with disinterest; he could never leave his best friend alone; he could always reject whatever Dom would ask him but he was curious about what he had in mind. Besides, he could always use this as leverage on Gary for future- holy shit! Was Dom grabbing the ropes?

His eyes opened wide and he felt his throat go dry, no way! This had to be a prank! “I think I’m going to tie you up and you’re going to join him” Dom smiled as he calmly untangled the ropes, for the first time in his life, Spencer was without words, he could feel something pressing against his jeans from the excitement, his eyes were set on the long rope, already imagining how they would feel against his skin!

But he knew he had to play it cool! “Tie me up?” he asked trying to sound unimpressed “Are you running some weird gay orgy shit? Should I get naked too?” he tried to act casual with a joke

“Oh! I’d love that” Dom winked, making Spencer blush “but only if you want! Spencer, this doesn’t have to be sexual if you don’t want to, I just figured you seemed like the kind of guy who’d like to get roped up”

“And how does a guy who wants to get roped up looks?” Spencer raised an eyebrow

“Well, he has short dirty blonde hair, weird blue eyes, is surprisingly tall, lanky with orangutan arms”

“Hey! I don’t have orangutan arms!” Spencer complained, instinctively bending his long arms

“You want to get tied up or not?” Could it be that he knew Spencer’s secret? How could he? Unless the whole gaydar thing was real? But this wasn’t even a gay thing, he was pretty sure of his tastes, it was like a bondagedar? Was that even a word? Part of Spencer wanted to agree immediately, another part wanted to fight back so in the end he settled for a middle point

“Fine! But you better let Gary go after this” he could always claim he did it for Gary! That sounded like a good reason to let a surprisingly good-looking creep tie him up. Dom agreed and instructed Spencer to change into something more comfortable “Doesn’t matter how much you are dying to see it; I’m not getting naked!” he quickly pointed

“You don’t have to be naked!” Dom rolled his eyes “but those jeans are going to be a pain in a few minutes!” Spencer had to concede that point, he kicked off his shoes, unzipped his jeans and pulled them down, showing off his blue boxer shorts with a Pokeball print which got a chuckle from Dom

“Alright, I’m all yours” Spencer smiled excitedly, adjusting his green t-shirt before crossing his wrists behind his back. He relaxed his body and waited for Dom to do his thing, but he couldn’t hide his excitement. The guy’s breath was fast and uneven, no matter how he tried, he couldn’t stop grinning and there was a large tent down his boxers even before the ropes touched his skin.

Dom tied his wrists together with a single piece of rope, making sure to keep the knot away from his fingers. Spencer writhed his wrists testing the ropes, coming to the conclusion that this was happening for real “So, you do this often?” that was a silly question, the way Dom was handling the rope made it clear that he knew what he was doing

“Yeah, let’s say this is my hobby” Why didn’t Gary mention this before? He could have so much fun with Dom in charge! He ran a long piece of rope over his neck, letting both ends fall down his chest where he proceeded to tie several knots across his chest and stomach, he stepped back appraising work. “I think we will have to add a crotch tie too”

“You said what? Dude, maybe we can SKIP! Or maybe don’t” Spencer blushed as Dom manhandled his bulge between the ropes with no regard for his personal space. He pulled both ends of the rope down the sides of his crotch and tied the knot under his balls, then he ran them between his legs and pulled them up his back, Spencer let another grunt when he felt them digging between his butt cheeks but Dom didn’t seem to care.

“You should be glad, normally I get way more handsy with my guys” he winked

“Really? Because you’re quite handsy NOW!” Spencer yelped when Dom pinched his nipple through his shirt “Dude! That was weirdly hot” he let a nervous laughter, trying to hid his growing discomfort, not from what Dom was doing but from the fact that he was actually enjoying it

For the next ten minutes, Spencer watched as Dom methodically tied knots behind his back and pulled the ropes in front, making a diamond pattern over his front body, he watched carefully, trying to memorize the work Dom was doing. He had enjoyed every one of those few times he had been tied before, but Dom was different, he was a professional! This time not only would he be tightly tied, but also, he didn’t need to worry about pretending not to care, about hiding his arousal. He could really let himself go this time!

Dom finally wrapped some more ropes around his chest and lower arms before kneeling down to reach his legs “How you’re feeling?” Spencer wiggled his upper body and tried to move his arms.

“I’m stuck! Were you in the navy or something?”

“Boy scouts, would be surprised what you can learn!” Dom tied his ankles together with another piece of rope, looping it around them and cinching them together, he also tied his knees and thighs and stepped back to admire his work.

“This… feels good, in a weird way, it’s almost liberating” Spencer smiled, looking down at the intricate patterns that covered his chest, he closed his eyes enjoying the feeling of helplessness, the ropes were keeping him in a tight embrace, digging into his skin without causing him pain, his sex was firmly held between the same ropes, furiously pushing against his boxer’s fabric, he felt trapped like he hadn’t felt in a long time.

But Spencer wasn’t someone to stay still and not even the ropes would keep him down. He started fidgeting with the ropes at first, then he swung his hips and tried to flex his arms, making the ropes strain, he leaned forwards, flexing his stomach and pulling his shoulders up front, then tried to same tactic but backwards, arching his back, sinking in his stomach and puffing out his chest. By this point he was panting from the effort and rocking his body on his heels back and forth

“Man… this… is… tight” Spencer grunted, not that he hoped to escape but he loved the challenge, besides he always had trouble staying still. Gary once convinced him to meditate and he ended lasted a whole minute before quitting.

“That’s the whole point Spence” Dom smiled walking towards him “but I should take you to my room so-” Spencer nodded without even waiting for Dom to finish and started bouncing off to the only room where the door was open. He had always been agile which made a task like bunny hopping a few feet quite easy and fun to do, it came naturally to Spencer since he used to do that a lot back in the days where he tried self-bondage. He increased his speed as he made his way into the room and happily jumped on the mattress laughing with a child-like glee as his body bounced on the bed.

“You’re adorable you know?’ Dom smiled as he joined him in the room, gently closing the door behind him

“I’ve been told that” Spencer grinned and rolled over so he could face Dom, unknowingly to him, that also gave Dom ample access to his hard bulge in his crotch “What now?”

“What now?” Dom’s smile grew wider, the light from his nightlamp framed his face as he slowly approached Spencer, making him look like a hunter about to jump on his prey, which wouldn’t be that far from reality. He pounced on Spencer, leaning over him with his hands at both sides of Spencer’s head “I’s time for phase 2”

“Phase 2?” Spencer looked up at Dom “what do you mpphh!” grunted and tried to shake his head when Dom’s hand fell upon his mouth but his grip remained firm. Spencer was helpless to stop Dom’s other hand from going over his chest, feeling up his muscles, lifting his t-shirt and massaging his stomach and finally grasping his bulge and lightly squeezing it “Mpphh!” Spencer glared at Dom and tried to shake his head but it was trapped between a massive hand and the mattress.
“Like this?” Spencer frowned and once more tried to shake his head, but despite his seeming reluctance, he was loving the idea of this big man having control over him, literally having him by the balls “maybe I should help you with this?” Dom offered as he massaged his hard member. Spencer struggled even harder, squirming under Dom’s weight and this time managed to shake his head free albeit momentarily

“Mpphh… Ahhh! Get away from mpphh!” he glared at Dom but his shaft was telling another story. He was straight, of that he was sure and sex was one of his hard limits, but part of him wished Dom would ignore it and just go ahead, that was the best and paradoxically worst part of his situation, he was powerless to stop him.

“Maybe I should take care of your virgin ass?” now Spencer was starting to get scared, his whole body violently convulsed trying to get rid of Dom, unable to release his mouth, he tried to push Dom’s hand away with his head. Anal was a hard limit for him but more distressingly, there was a tiny part in the back of his head genuinely curious of the prospect. A part that Spencer quickly pushed back in the drawer with all his other terrible ideas.

“Relax twink” Dom kissed his cheek, getting an indignant grunt from him “I’m not going to cross that line…” as he spoke, he pulled out a red bandanna with a white pattern from his pocket, it already had a knot tied in the middle “… for now” he moved his hand away and quickly shoved the knot inside Spencer’s mouth and tied it behind his head “Now stay still while bring our other guest”

Of course, Spencer didn’t stand still. He rolled on the bed until he was facing Dom again and bit down on his gag, shooting daggers at him. Dom ignored said daggers and unceremoniously opened the closet door; Spencer was well aware of who this other guest would be but even he was surprised when he saw Gary trapped inside. He looked so helpless; it had been ages since he ever saw his best friend like that!

Dom grabbed the leash hanging from his collar and gave it a tug forwards, Gary let out a grunt yet he started shuffling his knees, waddling to the bed, unable to see, hear or speak, Gary could only shake his head in every direction trying to catch a glimpse of whatever was going on. He finally stopped in front of the bed, just inches from Spencer’s speechless face yet he was completely unaware. The only reaction from him was a high pitch cry when Dom slide one arm under his armpits and another between his legs to pick him up and toss him on the bed next to Spencer.

The muscular man carefully cut and unwound the tape from his face, then remove the earphones. “Missed me?”

“Fghh hfff!” Gary grunted, he was all sweaty and his hair was even messier than usual, there were red marks under the ropes and a distinctive smell of sex and sweat came from his body. What had he gone through? Dom was nonplussed by Gary’s outburst and happily pulled the blindfold down his neck. The lad blinked his eyes at the light and glared at Dom, letting out a tirade of muffled grunts that if Spencer knew his friend, were most likely some elaborated profanities

“I’d behave if I were you” Dom crossed his thick arms over his broad chest “we don’t want to upset the company” Gary looked at him with confusion before looking sideways. His and Spencer’s eyes met and both men froze in an awkward silence, even without the gags they wouldn’t have anything to say to each other to explain their situation. Finally, it was Spencer who broke the silence to greet his best friend and current co-captive with a sheepish smile under his gag

“Hm”
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Haha, I'm so happy that Dom now has two "straight boys" under his control! Hee hee... I hope he makes them kiss :lol:

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
MountainMan_91
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by MountainMan_91 »

Perfect continuation.

Your writing style as always captivates me. The way your characters act is so inviting, I regularly lose myself in your chapters...

You and your writing is turning into something of a paragon for me! :oops:

A list of my work...
Rtj65
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Rtj65 »

Another great part, really looking forward to where this is going.

You convey the characters' trains of thought so well with your writing, makes it very easy to read!

My stories
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

I'm loving these characters and the story! Can't wait to see what Dom has in store for them!
My M/M Stories Here
szlm1515
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by szlm1515 »

Awesome😍😍😍😍
EzraMarubayashi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by EzraMarubayashi »

I'm really enjoying this story and can't wait for the next chapter.
Donbrown
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Donbrown »

Perfect story. Spencer is such a loyal friend. Perhaps Dom shouldn't treat him harshly...
cj2125

Post by cj2125 »

Thanks [mention]Volobond[/mention], [mention]MountainMan_91[/mention], [mention]Rtj65[/mention], [mention]gag1195[/mention], [mention]szlm1515[/mention], [mention]EzraMarubayashi[/mention] and [mention]Donbrown[/mention]! I've been busy these past weeks but finally I have some more time, so get ready, a new chapter is comming tomorrow!
Volobond wrote: 3 years ago Haha, I'm so happy that Dom now has two "straight boys" under his control! Hee hee... I hope he makes them kiss :lol:
That might happen... the weekend is still young! ;)
cj2125

Post by cj2125 »

Part 5: Settling in for the Night

“Since this is your first time, I’ll go easy on you two. So, rest well, because tomorrow Saturday will be your day, Sunday will be mine, agree?” Dom looked hungrily at the bound guys lying on the bed in front of him, even if they disagreed with his proposition, they weren’t in a position to express that, not with their mouths stuffed and covered with the bandannas. Gary kept glaring at him, grunting under his gag, huffing, panting and writhing his wrists though he was far from escaping his bonds. Spencer was also struggling, flapping on the bed like a fish and looking wearily at Dom though he didn’t seem to want to put much resistance, his cheeks were blushing and there was a sparkle of joy in his eyes

“I knew you’d agree!” Dominic chuckled and got up, ignoring their frustrated grunts “now let me get you ready for bed!” he grinned and picked up the long Velcro straps from his chair, he didn’t get to play with them that often, they weren’t that good to restrain someone but if mixed up with some sturdy ropes, they would be perfect.

He put them on the bed, with about five inches between each and turned his attention to his prisoners “You first Spence!” the blonde guy nodded eagerly and let Dom manhandle him. The big guy grabbed the knots on Spencer’s back and thighs and picked him up like a suitcase. In a single motion he dropped him on top of the straps.

“You’re next Gaz!” Unlike Spencer Gary tried to put a fight trying to show his displeasure with the whole situation, but Dom easily slide one hand under hi right arm, the other under his right leg and picked him up, dropping him next to Spencer, making sure both guys were facing each other.

“HHMM NHHH!” Gary and Spencer exclaimed when they realized what Dom’s intentions were, something neither of them had agreed. They shot daggers at Dom and shook their heads, meekly squirming as Dom grabbed both ends of the first Velcro strap and pulled them together. Both bound guys were shoved against each other, their chests pressed together where Dom secured the strap. He did the same with the straps binding their waists, butts and thighs so both lads were tied together, far too close to each other for their comfort.

The worse part was the strap that pushed their hips together as it had the side effect of pressing their shafts against each other, that on their own would made things incredibly awkward between them but to make matters worse, both guys were spotting large erection, pressing against their underwear. For Spencer it was a surprise, he understood why he was so aroused but Gary? Perhaps he enjoyed the restrains too? He tried to look at Gary’s eyes for some kind of reassurance but was baffled that Gary was actively avoiding his glance, instead focusing on Dom

“Ghmm hmm hgmm!” he grunted; Spencer noticed his friend’s body was remarkably stiff, clearly uncomfortable. Dom looked down on them with a huge grin and pulled out the purple control from his pocket. Spencer was once more shocked to see Gary’s demeanor change so drastically, his anger and frustration gave away to fear and anxiety, Gary’s breathing grew heavier and he looked at Dom with pleading eyes, desperately shaking his head and actually whimpering. Dom just pressed the button.

“Mpphhh!” Gary’s body jolted, he arched his back and tried to pull away from Spencer. Spencer knew what was going on, in fact he could feel something vibrating against his crotch and Gary’s member twitching from the stimulation. To make matters even worse, they were so close to each other that the ring’s vibrations were also affecting Spencer, not as much as Gary but enough to make him moan.

“Are you sure you guys don’t need a hand?” Dom turned off the ring and made a jerking motion “Last chance!” Spencer knew he was hard and that probably he wouldn’t have a chance to do it himself later, especially not if Dom planned to keep them for the whole weekend. A whole weekend! That was a fantasy come true! What things was Dom planning on making them go through? Perhaps he should agree, get it out of his system now before it drove him crazy- but Gary was there. Yeah, that was a line he wasn’t going to cross, not with Gary! Just the thought was- ew! Nope! He glared at Dom and shook his head at the same time Gary did it. Dominic noticed the hesitation in both guys’ answers though

“Suit yourselves! Gaz…” he ruffled Gary’s hair getting a glare from him “Spence…” he did the same with Spencer’s who seemed to enjoy the attention more than Gary “don’t worry about me, I’ll take Paddy’s bed. Good night!” he waved at them and turned off the light, then he stepped out of his room and closed the door behind him.

Gary and Spencer remained lying against each other in an awkward silence. Slowly, Spencer’s eyes got used to the dim light coming from the street, he was able to see the silhouettes around him and more important, Gary’s face. His friend was looking at the bed’s headboard, his cheek bulging under the bandanna, his hair messier than usual, in a way, he looked like an actual kidnap victim

“We aghh en ghuif a fighle?” he asked trying to make light of their situation but Gay didn’t respond, his eyes stayed fixated on the wall above them. “Gafh?” Spencer wasn’t the most insightful person and he usually had trouble reading the room but he had caught up in the distant way Gary had been behaving. He had been racking his brain trying to figure out why would Gary be mad at him.

He emptied their milk carton without replacing it but this wasn’t the first time, he had forgotten his keys a couple times, he kept dropping his shoes in their living room, he tended to leave wet towels in the bathroom. But none of those reasons were knew, the only thing they had done out of the ordinary was this night and that could hardly be his fault! What on earth could they had been talking that ended with Gary tied up? And with Dom deciding to drag him into this? It wasn’t like they knew his secret… fuck

“Gafh?” he asked sheepishly looking up at Gary but his friend wasn’t returning his eyes. Spencer looked away and bit down on his gag as anger rose, it wasn’t fair! He didn’t want to keep this from Gary, he shouldn’t have found about it! And why were they gagged? He deserved the right to explain it to Gary! He never felt so frustrated about a gag before!

“Ghmpp!” he grunted and shook his head, trying to push the gag from his mouth. This was ridiculous! He glared at the door where Dom had left, for the first time wishing he wasn’t untied. That’s when a mixture of his own hyperactivity and his desire to sort things out with his best friend, compelled him to try to get out.

At first, he arched his back, trying to reach for any knot, when that proved impossible, he started wiggling his boy, growling, trying to flex his arms and stomach and flailing his legs “Mpphh…” he rocked his body back and forth, trying to loosen any knot “Mpphh…” almost there! As his frustration grew, so did his struggles and his shaft, it actually felt good feeling the ropes and straps tight against his body, rubbing his boner against- “MPPPHH!”

Good news was that Gary was now looking at him and directly addressing him, though the reason for it was that Spencer’s dick wasn’t the only one growing; all that struggling, grunting and griding was having an effect on Gary’s dick too. He looked down at Spencer with his eyes wide opened and his face bright red. Of course, Spencer did what any best friend should do: He laughed through his gag and started humping Gary’s body.

“MPHHHH!” Gary yelled and tossed his head forwards hitting Spencer square on his forehead, headbutts were banned! Spencer glared at him, feeling a sharp pain on his forehead and jerked his body forwards, spinning Gary over and ending on top of him

“I fhin” he grinned just in time to see Gary’s defiant glance and the shade of a smirk under the gag, without further warning, Gary swung his body sideways, using his momentum to exchange positions with Spencer.

“YHMM!” he chuckled at his victory which turned out to be short lived since Spencer copied his strategy to toss him off him, except that they had reach the edge of the bed this time, both realized their terrible mistake far too late and soon, both were groaning in pain on the floor. Panting from their little fight, Spencer looked down on Gary with a sheepish smile and was pleased to find Gary smiling back at him.

“What was that?” the door swung open and Dom burst it, he looked at the now empty bed and the color drained from his face until he noticed the bound guys on the floor “Are you okay?” they exchanged complicit looks and nodded in unison. Dom sighed in relief that quickly turned to anger “Then stop fooling around!” he raised the purple control, Gary and Spencer’s looked at him with puppy eyes and desperately shook his had but it was pointless, and soon both men were whimpering and moaning as the ring went for their dicks again.

Dom rolled his eyes and slammed the door while grunting something about them being more trouble than they were worth, at least the vibrations went away with him. Spencer and Gary collapsed on the floor, panting from the exertion. “Mphhh…” Gary mumbled, he and Spencer exchanged glances and burst into a laughing fit.

“Ighm ghooffy” Spencer finally mumbled, resting his chin on Gary’s shoulder. Gary leaned closer and gently pushed his head with his nose, giving him a reassuring smile

And just like that, it seemed like the initial awkwardness between them was gone. Spencer knew that this wasn’t far from over and they would need to talk about it eventually (something he found he was dreading), but for now, they could just relax as much as they could and enjoy this new adventure, it was clear they were mostly in the same page. This weekend could turn out to be epic!

Dom was surprised, he had to admit that! He was scared the boys would spend a horrible night and wouldn’t have enough energy for today but he was pleasantly mistaken. He walked into the room to find them cuddling together, they were just adorable! Both men were lying on their side, each of their chins resting on the other’s shoulders, what kind of monster could disturb such a wholesome scene? Dom grabbed the control and turned the ring on.

“Mmpphh…” Gary moaned softly as the ring started waking up his shaft

“Hmpph…” Spencer replied, slowly grinding his hips against his friend’s body, Dom watched with delight as each guy instinctively reacted without fully understanding what was going on. Gary leaned his head back and stretched his neck, his broad chest heaved and his toes curled as he enjoyed himself. Spencer buried his face on Gary’s neck, gently kissing his skin through his gag, his arms strained the rope as they flexed and he started to rock his hips back and forth.

It was clear both men were close to orgasm by the sound of their moans and Dom worried he might have to stop them but they beat him to it. Both opened their eyes, their expression betraying the bliss they were experiencing. Until it dawned on them what was happening

“MPHHHH!” both guys screamed and tried to pull away from each other, only for the straps to recoil and shove them together. With nothing else to do, they turned their attention to Dom, angrily demanding him to stop.

“Oh god you’re killing me” he laughed and turned off the ring “Okay boys, rise and shine yada yada” he crouched next to them and one by one removed the straps “had a good night?”

“Mpphhh…” Gary grunted and struggled to get up on his knees.

“Noff bagh” Spencer shrugged and relaxed on the floor, closing his eyes and peacefully smiling. His fingers went back to fidget with the ropes. He was just too happy being dare to think of actually escaping, he looked up and beamed at Gary, on his knees, flexing his chest and abs as he restarted his struggles.

“Well boys” Dom clapped his hands getting their attention. “Let’s discuss the rules”
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

I like Dom more and more! Can't wait to see what he has in store for these cuties after that GENIUS usage of straps!

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
MountainMan_91
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by MountainMan_91 »

Wow! That was awesome!

Such a great chapter, the way you write the guys really makes it feel like they hate that they like the situation especially Gaz!

A list of my work...
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

Loved this chapter! Dom is so great and I loved Gary and Spence in their attempts to communicate with each other. I cannot wait to see what else Dom has planned!
My M/M Stories Here
szlm1515
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by szlm1515 »

Can't wait to learn the rules😋😍😏
Rtj65
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Rtj65 »

Another great part, the descriptions of Gary and Spencer struggling were really well done, looking forward to seeing what Dom has planned next!

My stories
cj2125

Post by cj2125 »

Thanks all for your coments! What was originally meant to be a short scene ended needing it's own chapter! Hope you like this part too guys! And stay until the end, I'm going to try something new (for my usual stories at least.)

Part 6: Morning Routine

Gary let out a long, drawn sigh and looked at his reflection, despite the less-than-stellar night he had spent- far too close to Spencer for his comfort- he didn’t look as bad as he imagined, he could use a shower but Dom had been quite clear about his allotted five minutes, just enough to empty his bladder, brush his teeth and wash his face.

Why was he even doing that? He and Spencer seemed to be on good terms but he still needed to talk things out with him and Dom wasn’t going to let them; when Dom came to pick wake them up, he was determined to tell him that this was over, the night had been surprisingly enjoyable but he was ready to get a shower and go back home. But when the gag was finally removed, he found himself agreeing with Dominic’s conditions, the idea of resisting suddenly gone from his mind.

“What’s wrong with me?” he wondered aloud, Dom had held both of them with his massive arms, clamping his hands over their mouths; it wasn’t necessary since they were still gagged but it kept them from squirming around and forced them to pay attention to him, in a way, showing them who was in charge. “You’re going to stay tied up all the time one way or another, you are going to follow every one of my orders, any sign of resistance will be punished. If you have issues, snap you fingers, once for me to go slower, two for me to stop. Snap your fingers now!” There was something on the way he spoke, it wasn’t threatening or demeaning, it felt professional, he wasn’t asking them for their opinion, just stating the facts, Gary and Spencer found themselves following Dom’s order and snapped their fingers.

Gary and Spencer were good kids but always have had a rebellious streak, no one would have ever expected to see them willingly agreeing to stay under someone else’s control yet here they were, nodding at Dom’s instructions. Gary had no idea why he did so, it felt so unlike him but at the same time it felt like the right thing to do. He watched as Dom untied Spencer, the last time he’d be completely free for the rest of the weekend and told him to use the bathroom, to Gary’s surprise, Spencer didn’t object to his situation or complained, he smiled and nodded before rushing in the bathroom.

By the time he came out, it was Gary’s turn to be untied and allowed to use the toilet. “Why am I doing this?” he wondered as he dried his face, he hadn’t even taken off the ring from his dick! He looked down at the bulge under his boxer-briefs and for a moment he considered just taking it out, but Dom had told him not to, that would piss him off. “This is ridiculous!” he made the resolution that he was going to tell Dom that this was over. Spencer could spend his dream weekend kidnapped if he wanted, Gary was heading back to their place and Dom better let him go! He still didn’t remove the ring.

He stepped out of the room but was quickly thrown of his game by the sight of Spencer, kneeling on the floor, happily talking with Dominic, apparently unbothered by the fact that Dom was tying his wrists behind his back or by the fact that his shirt was missing “Hey Gaz! Was telling Dom about our first camping trip! Remember Freshman Year? I bet he would have loved it!”

“Six sweaty and tired guys tied up in a very small enclosure? You can bet on it!”

“Probably the gayest thing we’ve ever done” Gary sighed as he recalled that trip with fond annoyance

“Second gayest thing! Remember that time at Ray’s birthday?” Spencer chuckled getting a glare from Gary, they agree to never talk of Ray’s birthday again!

“This one would probably top the other two” Dom added and playfully pinched Spencer’s butt, getting a gasp from him

“Hands of the merchandize!” he chuckled, seemingly not too bothered by that. Something that Gary found both odd and concerning, in fact, now that he thought about it, this was getting too gay for his comfort

“Speaking of which…”

“Gary!” Dom interrupted him with a stern voice “Since you’re done, shirt off and get on your knees!” he picked another piece of rope. Gary had been mentally preparing to put a stop to Dom’s orders, but he instead found himself obediently tossing his tank top aside and getting on his knees next to Spencer. He could feel the soft cotton rope circling around his wrists, once more taking his short-lived freedom away, Spencer playfully bumped him with his elbow and beamed at him, it was enough for Gary to relax, if he was going to endure this, at least Spencer would be by his side!

Once his hands were bound, Dom grabbed the Union Jack Bandanna that Gary had been gagged last night and knotted it in the middle, holding the knot in front of Gary’s mouth “Wait! Why Spencer doesn’t get a gaaghhmpp!” his head was jerked backwards as the knot made its way past his teeth

“Don’t worry, I have something planned for Spence!” Dom grinned ominously

“I’d rather get a gag” Spencer looked at their captor wearily

“Too bad you aren’t in charge” Dom playfully shoved his head away and got up, walking back to his bag of wonders. Spencer gave Gary a worried look but Gary could only shrug, knowing Dom, they could expect anything!

“Hell no!” like a second ring

“Hell yes!” Dom chuckled and got a hold of Spencer before he could get away, Gary turned his face away to give Spencer some privacy but he still managed to hear Spencer’s lively complains as Dom manhandled his junk. Finally, Dom stepped back and Gary faced his best friend; it was nice to see him flustered for a change, Spencer’s face was deep red as he alternating between glaring at Dominic and looking down at his rather large bulge which Spencer was sure the ring wasn’t to blame for it. Gary’s smug grin didn’t go unnoticed by Spencer though

“Not a world!” Gary rolled his eyes and bit down on his gag, the only thing stopping him from making fun of his friend’s situation

With the two tied up, Dominic grabbed another piece of white cotton rope and instructed them to sit back-to-back. Gary leaned against his friend’s back and watched as Dominic wrapped the rope first below their chests, then around each of their arms, binding Gary’s left arm to Spencer’s right and vice versa and finally wrapping what remained of the rope around their upper chests. Essentially, they were stuck to each other, but Dom wasn’t done yet.

Next, he grabbed another coil of rope and tied it around Gary’s ankles, giving it a few loops before he cinched it in the middle and tied the knot under his legs. He picked another piece of rope and walked around to bind Spencer’s ankles too “Have you tied a lot of guys?” Spencer asked

“Not as much as it may seem, my first boyfriend introduced me to bondage when I was 17” Dom explained “we tied each other up a few times but after a while I realized I enjoyed more being the one in charge. During my freshman year I met this guy, Tom! Remember him Gaz?” Gary nodded “He was really into being tied up, was a good practice dummy for me” that was a surprise for Gary, the few times he met Tom, he seemed like a little bit uptight guy, he would have never pictured him as Dom’s Boy Toy, he even got all flustered whenever Dom called him his Boy Toy! “he was too shy about it though; I think I was the one who introduced him to this. But after we broke up, I haven’t had a stable relationship, just a few hookups here and there and not all of them are interested in being tied up and have a ballgag in their mouth!” he sighed and pulled out a black bandana which he tied over Spencer’s eyes “but I have a steady stream of friends who don’t mind that I tie them up and play with them from time to time. You know a few of them Gaz!”

“Whmm?”

“What? Who are them?” Spencer asked unable to hide his enthusiasm but Dom explained that it wasn’t his place to tell “Come on dude! You can’t drop a bomb like that and stay silent! Is it Patrick? What about Andre? OH! Is it Kevin?”

Dom chuckled and picked up a pair of legcuffs, the tingle caught Spencer’s attention “What was that?”

“Ghhmmgg” Gary tried to say but the gag muffled his voice, Spencer caught what it was when Dominic snapped one cuff around his ankle and the other to the leg of the bed, leaving about 10 inches of slack

“Well guys, I have to go make your breakfast so just enjoy this time together!” Dom ruffled their heads and pulled out the key to the cuffs, dangling in in front of Gary’s eyes “It should take me 10 minutes to get everything ready. I want you in the kitchen by that time” Gary watched as Dominic placed the key on the floor, just a foot away from them

“Uh… Dom, you just chained my ankle” Spencer tried to jerk his legs, making the chain rattle “we can’t get to the kitchen like this” Gary knew they could, they just needed to reach the key, but how could he tell Spencer about it with the gag on? He had to give it to Dom, that was a brilliant challenge!

“As I said, be in the kitchen by the time breakfast is ready! If you’re late, I’ll have to punish you!” now Gary wasn’t that fond of the challenge anymore

“Punishment? Uh… I think I’ll pass, right Gaz?” Gary nodded, he expected Dominic to get all frustrated or angry but he merely smiled and pulled out the purple control. Fuck

“Nhhhh!”

“What? What’s he going to do? Damnit Gaz! I can’t understand yeeeahhhhh!” Spencer let out a long moan as the ring started working. His body spasmed, his torso jerked backwards, pushing Gary forwards and his legs flail desperately. Gary himself wasn’t fairing any better as the ring was also working on his cock, he wouldn’t mind if it jerked him off to the point of orgasm, would give him a reason to kill Dominic but could be bearable, what he couldn’t stand was that this stupid device wasn’t strong enough to drive him to that point, instead keeping his cock in a perpetual hard state.

“10 minutes guys, better start working!” Dom grinned and turned his way towards the kitchen, before stopping by the door and looking back at them "and since I like you, if you beat this little challenge, I'll give you a special reward!" he winked and walked away.

“Asshole!”

“Ghmppph!”

From his position, Gary could have a clear view of the kitchen counter at the other end of the flat. It took Dom less than a minute to get there, of course he had the luxury of walking, something Gary and Spencer lacked. It would be hard even without the rings constantly vibrating around their members, not the mention the chain keeping Spencer bound to the heavy bed, still, Gary told himself, it was doable. Dominic might be a jerk, but he wouldn’t leave them an impossible task, would he? He didn't care much about the reward, he had the feeling it might not be worth it, but he was concerned about the punishment, specially since their current situation was torturous enough, he didn't want to imagine how worse could it get.

“Dead bodies! My grandma! A rock! Okay… I think I have this” Spencer panted, clearly trying to control his erection “Ahh… DOM! TURN THIS OFF!” he yelled but got no reply from their captor other than a soft chuckle “he isn’t coming right?” Gary shook his head “Okay… we can do this… maybe we could try to pick up the knots around our wrists?”

“Nhhh!” Gary shook his head again, judging by Dom’s work, it might take them too much precious time to get lose, he figured it might be faster just to crawl like a crab across the floor, but for that to happen, they needed to get rid of Spencer’s chain “Ghhm ghmm fghh!” he tried to jerk their bodies towards where the key was, it was clear they just had to move a few inches and they would be able to reach it!

“Dude! Stop that! My leg is shackled!” Spencer grunted and jerked on the opposite direction

“Mpphhh!” Gary huffed, trying to warn Spencer about the key and jerked their bodies again but Spencer wasn’t close to figuring his gagged speech. The blonde guy jerked again on the opposite direction, this time their bodies leaned sideways and without the ability to use their hands to regain their balance, they went down, pulling at each other until the bed stopped their free fall.

“This isn’t working…” Spencer sighed, trying to pull them back to their sitting position. Gary had to agree, realizing that they had already wasted valuable minutes with zero progress. They would need to up their teamwork if they wanted to make it through the weekend

------------------------------------------------------------------
Will they Succed in Beating Dom's Challenge?

Yep, you decide how the story continues, I know this is low-stakes decision but I wanted to run a test before moving to bigger plot-related stuff! So go ahead an tell me if you want for our guys to win the bet and the mysterious reward with it or you'd rather have Gary and Spencer suffer!

[mention]Rtj65[/mention], [mention]szlm1515[/mention], [mention]gag1195[/mention], [mention]Volobond[/mention], [mention]MountainMan_91[/mention],[mention]EzraMarubayashi[/mention], [mention]Donbrown[/mention], [mention]Socksbound[/mention], [mention]Ossassin[/mention]
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

It's an extremely tough decision, but I gotta know what the reward is so I want them to win this little challenge!

Loving this story, and the characters! They have such great relationships with one another, and as always, looking forward to more bondage time with Gary, Spence, and Dom!
My M/M Stories Here
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Honestly, whether they win or lose, I'm kinda hoping Spencer tries to remove the gag with his teeth... accidental kiss moment! :D

That said, I hope they win!

blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

I'd like to see them get the reward, then also a punishment on some technicality.
Rtj65
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Rtj65 »

I get the impression that Dom is going to have plenty of opportunities to dish out punishments later on, so I'd like Gary and Spencer to win this time around - they deserve it!

Another great part too - I'm really enjoying the back and forth between the three guys, and hearing about Gary's confused feelings. Looking forward to more!

My stories
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic