Are we Still Friends? (M/M, M/MM) Part 7 up!

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

Win or lose, no doubt I’m going to love what comes next! It’s stories like this that make a straight guy like me wish I was tied up in their place. Great story!
Last edited by TightsBound 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Ossassin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ossassin »

I could really go either way, mystery rewards very fun but suffering is also a delight.
szlm1515
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by szlm1515 »

Nice twist dude 😄
Tbh imma on the side of loosing😂
It is just funny to see the subs lose in last second😂😝😋😏
MountainMan_91
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by MountainMan_91 »

oh boy!

This is going to be fun...

I am curious to see what the reward is, so I vote they succeed.

Also I think having them win a challenge might be good for the long run. Boost their confidence a little. :D

The writing like always is spot on. Your characters are awesome and I like how they are shaping up.

Kudos!
Learning new things each day...

A list of my work...
EzraMarubayashi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by EzraMarubayashi »

Definitely, they should win. A false sense of security is what they need.
cj2125

Post by cj2125 »

Wow! I did not expect the poll to go the way it went! But that's a good thing! It'll be fun writting the next part!
cj2125

Post by cj2125 »

Thanks everyone who voiced their opinion about their fate! [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]EzraMarubayashi[/mention] [mention]MountainMan_91[/mention] [mention]szlm1515[/mention] [mention]Ossassin[/mention] [mention]TightsBound[/mention] [mention]Rtj65[/mention] [mention]blackbound[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]gag1195[/mention], I might make more polls as the story goes on so stay tuned! In the meantime...

Part 7: Teammwork

“This… w-would… be… easier… if we there… weren’t r-rings- AHHH! Dominic!” Spencer screamed, getting a distant chuckle in response. Gary didn’t seem- or sound- to be fairing much better, his muffled grunts alternating between frantic, frustrated and aroused, a good description of how Spencer was feeling at the moment.

He closed his eyes, not that he could see anyway, and tried to focus on something, anything but the vibrations working up his shaft. He could feel the coarse ropes digging into his muscles, rubbing his skin, the familiar snug sensation as the restrains hugged his body tightly; he could feel Gary’s back against his, hearing his frantic grunts, feeling him struggle, their backs rubbing against each other, sweat making them stick to each other, his fingers fidgeting with the knots binding their wrists.

Suddenly Spencer heard someone walking towards them, sounded like high heels against the wooden floor. Gary froze though he could hear his friend’s heavy breathing. Before he could speak, Spencer felt a piece of tape being pressed against his lips, he offered no resistance, instead obediently pushing his lips together. A hand rested on his chest, gently massaging his pecs, lightly squeezing his nipples which made Spencer moan through his gag, he mostly remained still, fully aware that this person could do whatever she wanted with them. The hand ventured further down, pulling down his waistband without hesitation and grasping his hard dick.

Spencer let out a loud moan and threw his head back, accidentally headbutting Gary, but his friend seemed equally enthralled with their mysterious captor to mind the pain. Spencer smiled under the tape and thrusted his hips, begging to be granted release. He heard a soft chuckle, definitely belonging to a woman, and his cock was let go of, the bound boy tried to expressed his disappointment but that only seemed to amuse her even more. Without saying a word, she grabbed his blindfold and slowly pulled it down.

Spencer knew the woman quite well; he had fantasized with her since he was 14. He had watched every one of Alicia Lennox’s movies, he had a poster of her in his room to which he had experienced his first teenager fantasies, and of course he had dreamt of her tying him up and having her way. He looked up as she unzipped the tight leather jacket she was wearing and tossed it to the ground, his eyes landed upon her breasts, praying that she would finish uncovering them. But she had other things in mind, she lifted her foot and placed it over Spencer’s crotch, firmly pressing his balls. Our hero was in heaven as he closed his eyes and let out muffled pleas for her to continue. Finally, she smirked and pulled her hands behind her, unbuckling her bra, allowing Spencer to marvel in her gorgeous-

“Mphhh!” Gary grunted, dragging Spencer out of his fantasy. He was still blindfolded; no tape covered his lips and certainly no A-star was standing in front of them. What had changed was the wet sensation in his boxers; his member was still hard, mercilessly kept like that by the ring, but his little fantasy had helped it eject copious amounts of pre-cum, no climax though, much to his disappointment.

“Right… we have to get out of this” he straightened his back and tried to think of a way out. If they worked together, they could make it to the kitchen, that is assuming Gary wasn’t blindfolded, but it would be impossible with his leg chained to the bed. Dominic wouldn’t give them an impossible task, right? There had to be a way! And why was Gary still trying to jerk them sideways? “Dude! I am chained! I can’t move!”

“H knggg! Ghmmm mmfff ghh mhh!” Gary seemed to be getting more frustrated by the second, not that Spencer could blame him, he had no idea what he was trying to say… unless

“Do you know a way out?”

“GHMMM YHHH!”

That wasn’t going to work “Grunt once for yes and twice for no. Know a way out?”

“Ymhh” that was a yes! They were making progress!

“Okay… can we reach it?” another yes! “You want me to follow you?” this time Gary also tried to jerk his body sideways, Spencer had no idea what that would accomplish but decided to trust his friend, it wasn’t as if he could think of another plan. “Here we go…”

Both men leaned sideways and gently toppled down to the floor “What now?”

“Ghh fgmhmm!” Gary exclaimed kicking the floor with his feet. Spencer wished it was he the one gagged, for several reasons, mind you. Both men started shuffling their bodies on the floor, slowly moving… forwards? Upwards? Spencer wasn’t sure what was the plan, soon the chain would pull him back, suddenly, Gary exclaimed something and handed Spencer a small metal key…

“Is this what I think it is?”

“Yhmmm!” With no time to lose, Spencer pressed his body against Gary’s back and bended his legs, trying to get as less slack between his hands and ankles as possible. The chain tautened and tried to pull his ankles against the bed, Spencer could feel them chaffing from the cold metal but he pushed forwards

“Almost… there” he grunted, arching his back as much as the ropes allowed, Gary was helping by bending his body forwards and trying to push them both closer to the bed. Finally, he felt the key go into the whole and in a single motion, the cuff popped open “FREEDOOOOM!” he exclaimed flailing his still bound legs in every direction. So excited he was that accidentally he pushed Gary forwards with all his strength, getting an annoyed grunt from his friend. “Sorry… uh… okay, my leg is free” Gary nodded “and we still have to get to the kitchen…” Gary nodded again “and my dick is really hard” after some hesitation, Gary nodded.

Spencer tried to take another deep breath to calm himself up, but just the feeling of the ropes pressing against his body did little to help his mission; in fact, if by magic his hands would become lose at that point, he would have spent that time working on his dick rather than on any of the other ropes that held them bound.

The blindfold was gone, Alicia Lennox was standing in front of him, her soft fingers caressing his bound chest…

“Mphh!”

“Uh… right! Get to the kitchen first, sex with Lennox later!”

“Whmm?”

“Never mind! Gaz, you can see right?” he waited for the affirmative grunt “Okay, then you’ll lead the way, I think that if we work at the same rhythm, we can use our legs to push ourselves to the kitchen”. What follow next was the most incoherent exchange of instructions and suggestions between the two friends, Spencer had no idea in which direction they should move while Gary had now way of telling him the right one. It took a lot of angry grunts, annoyed curses, unintended moans and ridiculous errors before Gary’s frantic moans told Spencer that they were finally in place

“Okay, this was a hiccup but we can do it!” Spencer panted from all the exercise “and you better turn these things off Dom!” he added, hearing their captor hum in the distance “okay, at the count of three, I push and you pull, ready? One… two…three!” Spencer pressed against Gary’s back, planted his feet on the floor and did his best to stretch his legs and propel them backwards, Gary leaned towards the kitchen, tried to keep his feet stuck to the floor and to bend his knees, pulling them forwards; both men felt their butts sliding across the wooden floor, just a few inches before their legs slide across the floor bringing their effort to a halt. At least they had made some progress!

They kept trying, planting their feet on the ground and dragging themselves across the floor, a few inches at the time, at least they were starting to fall into a pattern and their movements were starting to become less disorganized and chaotic. “How… far… have we gone?” Spencer finally asked between pants

“Mpphh gmph”

“Yeah, I have no idea what that means” he could feel Gary hang his head in frustration “should we hurry up?” there was a short pause before Gary’s demeanor changed abruptly into a series of desperate moans and spastic flails, Spencer took that as a yes “Oh shit! Okay, 1, 2, 3, pull!” again both men started dragging themselves across the floor, as fast as they could given their limited movement. Like a perfect machine they moved, pushing and pulling, ignoring the burning sensation from the ropes against their skin or the pleasant and frustrating vibrations coming from the rings. Gary didn’t even care that his shorts were running up his crack nor Spencer cared that his boxers were sliding down his butt. By this point, both friends were focused only on one thing! It wasn’t even the fear of a punishment or the prospects of a reward that motivated them, they had gotten so far that by this point, losing or giving up wasn’t an option for them.

Spencer could hear Dom’s hums getting louder, he finally felt the wooden floor beneath him give way to the cold tiles, though he ignored the cold against his bare skin and kept pushing until finally, they came to an abrupt stop.

Spencer kept pushing, unaware of what had happened until Gary let out an annoyed huff and pushed Spencer back “What?”

“Ghh mphhh!”

“It’s over” Dominic translated for Gary “You made it to the kitchen”

“Really?” Spencer asked unable to contain his glee “did we made it? In time?”

“Well…” Spencer felt his heart stop as he waited for the dreadful new “you made it” Dom admitted with not much enthusiasm “congratulations” he added deadpan.

Gary and Spencer would have exploded with emotion, but now that it was over, the adrenaline that had been pushing their bodies finally evaporated and both guys collapsed against each other, drawing long sighs of relief. Spencer had to admit Gary made a quite comfortable backrest! “Good job mate” he smiled

“Ghmm fggb mghh” Gary replied and they exchanged a weak and awkward fist bump, even better, Dom finally turned off the rings giving them a much-needed break.

Spencer remained still while Dom fiddled with the blindfold until it came off, as his eyes adjusted to the light, he realized that Dominic was standing over him. In a weird way, Dom really looked like the one in charge, that could be quite easy given that the other two guys were tied up, but the way Dominic was standing with his arms crossed over his chest, even the fact that he was fully clothed gave him an air of command around them. The parallels between the way he was looming over them and how Alicia Lennox had done it in his fantasy wasn’t lost to Spencer, though while Alicia was the epitome of a goddess (at list Spencer’s version of the actress), Dominic seemed to be the epitome of a manly god, with complete control over them, to Spencer’s surprise and alarm, he felt equally aroused at the idea of Dom being the one in charge as with Alicia in charge.

Just like in Spencer’s fantasy, Dom smirked and lifted his massive foot, pressing it against Spencer’s crotch and lightly rubbing it. Our hero instinctively let out a drawn-out moan that he quickly tried to hide as a grunt “Sure you guys don’t want my help with that?” the man in charge asked with a knowing smile

“It’s not like I can stop you”

That was the first thing Spencer thought, but he quickly pushed that idea aside for a more acceptable response

“Fuck off”

“Gaz?”

“Ghhmm hff!” Dom rolled his eyes and shook his head

“Suit yourselves. In that case, let’s get you settled for breakfast, after that, I guess I’ll have to give you a reward, right?”
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

Amazing chapter! It was extremely tense, wondering if they would actually make it in time. The communication, while flawed, was great, and the conflicting fantasies were very interesting to read! I cannot wait to see what Dom rewards them with... and what he considers a reward in this situation!
My M/M Stories Here
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Interesting!! I'm glad they made it, and I wonder what kind of fantasies will result from the upcoming reward!

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
MountainMan_91
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by MountainMan_91 »

Good work CJ

I thoroughly enjoyed that chapter. You really are a master at writing TUGs.

Seeing Spence dream of a woman and then accepting Dom is absolutely fabulous!

The story progression is perfect. Can't wait for the reward.
Learning new things each day...

A list of my work...
ShortSocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShortSocks »

Really great story! Glad they made it in time! Eager to see where this goes!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic