THE TIE UP CAREER OF TONY - M/F - CHAPTER 1 & 2 UP - YOUR VOTE IS NEEDED!

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

THE TIE UP CAREER OF TONY - M/F - CHAPTER 1 & 2 UP - YOUR VOTE IS NEEDED!

Post by Switcher1313 »

THE TIE UP CAREER OF TONY

The Present

Her skin was like smooth alabaster. So fair and silky to the touch. Her body was long and lean, built like a swimmer or gymnast, muscles toned from regular exercise. But her strong and fit body could not help her now, for she was helpless.

Her wrists were pulled upward towards a sturdy ring in the low ceiling, captured by ample windings of rope, cinched to make sure that they did not slip. She wore nothing but a fiery red bikini—her favorite color, she claimed. I have finished binding her slim ankles together using lots of rope and again cinching to make sure she cannot slip free. She wears 3-inch pumps, but I take them off. I have stretched her out so that removing her heels leaves her almost suspended in mid-air. She gasps as she is drawn taut. Her abdominals are sucked in. Her arm muscles are highlighted. Her thigh muscles strain against her bondage and the precarious position.

I step back to contemplate my victim. My name is Tony Tai and I am pleased.

If you look at me, you will see a tall man who is fit but not bulkily muscled. I have been described as pantherish in my movement. My jet-black hair is trimmed short framing an Oriental face. My father was Chinese and my mother, Filipino. My features somehow combine the Malay and Chinese into a striking handsomeness that has served me well in business and (ahem) other pursuits.

I look at the latest recipient of my pleasures. She is a model standing at five-and-a-half feet. She moonlights as a Guest Relations Officer and was kind enough to accompany me home—one of them anyway—my condominium unit overlooking the city. This large unit has a large window against which she is bound so that she is framed by the breathtaking panorama of the city at night. Beneath the blindfold and gag over her mouth is hidden an Oriental beauty with brown eyes, luscious lips and a cute round face. I will wring pleasure from her tonight even as I satisfy my own lust.

And yet my mind wanders to where this interest—this obsession—with binding began. I was but 8 years old….

The Past - 8 Years Old

We were relatively well-off. Dad was a businessman with businesses in the commercial district of the city. When I was a boy, we usually had a maid. At this age, our maid was Dee.

Dee came from the province of Negros Occidental in the Philippines. She was referred by her predecessor, who was actually her aunt, who had gotten married. She was dark-skinned, with brownish hair (too much sun she said, when she was younger), slim build and a ready smile (her most endearing feature, I must say).

On that fateful day, we were in the house for my parents were both out (You must know I’m an only child). I was a bit chubby at that age, but Dee took good care of me. She was at the dining table, preparing the vegetables for dinner. It was mid-afternoon and I was bored from watching TV. I don’t remember how, but I took a length of rope and lassoed her in the chair.

“Gotcha! You are now the prisoner of Captain Blackbeard the Pirate!” I announced triumphantly.

Dee giggled and said, “Well, Captain Blackbeard, I’d love to join your game but I need to finish these veggies! But you go ahead and capture me just so long as you leave my hands free to slice up these veggies.”

I took that as a signal to continue so I wound the rest of the rope around her pinning her upper arms. I then took another short piece of rope and tied her ankles together. She was wearing a t-shirt and skirt that day (it was summer), so her legs were bare. When I tied her ankles together, I was looking closely at her brown-skinned legs and I could feel my young cock get hard! It was not painful and distracted me, but I finished roping my captive.

What a sight it was! Our maid tied to the chair cutting up vegetables. It was absurd but remained etched in my memory. Sadly, she asked to be untied so she could cook dinner. I reluctantly did so, but she said I could capture her another time.

“You promise?” I asked.

“Promise, Tony. I will be your wiling captive!” she said raising her hand.

I so looked forward to that time!

[mention]Foryourpleasure113[/mention]
[mention]tickletied84[/mention]
[mention]Bandit666[/mention]
[mention]Caesar73[/mention]
Last edited by Switcher1313 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

CHAPTER 2

THE PAST – 8 YEARS OLD

The day finally arrived! Dad and Mom would be away for a day and a half leaving me in the house with Dee.

After lunch and as soon as Dee put away the dishes, I reminded her of her promise. She smiled and said, “Ok, I remember. How do we play this?”

In response, I pointed a toy gun at her and ordered her to put her hands up. With a suppressed giggle, she let herself be led to the living room where I had a stool ready.

“I can’t rob the house and guard you, so I’ll have to tie you up! Now, hands behind your back!” I ordered her.

Dee put her hands behind her. On that fateful summer day, she was wearing a short-sleeved blouse and a skirt that stopped just above her knees. Somewhat nervously, I crossed her wrists behind her back and bound them tightly together with some white cotton rope. I went around in front of her to tie her ankles together.

“You really don’t want me to escape, do you?” she said teasingly.

“I think I need to shut you up so you can’t call for help!” I replied. I wound a length of cloth around her head to serve as an over-the-mouth gag. It wasn’t really effective, but Dee pretended she couldn’t speak.

I stood up t survey my handiwork. Dee sat with her wrists and ankles bound together and her mouth covered by a wide piece of white cloth. It mesmerized me and was turning me on (although I was too young to understand it then). I then left Dee in the living room for the bathroom to relive myself.

When I got back, Dee was up and hopping slowly towards the door. I grabbed her by one arm and brought her back into the living room.

“Looks like I have to make sure you don’t escape!” I chuckled.

Dee was likewise chuckling under the gag as I sat her into one of the dining room chairs. I wound rope around her body above and below her breasts to keep her in place. After some thought, I pushed her skirt a bit so I could tie her legs together above the knees. With more of her legs showing, I could feel myself getting hard again. I then tied her ankles to the lower frame of the chair. Dee just sat still, gracefully accepting the more stringent bonds and giggling as my hands brushed against her thighs, knees and feet.

“There! That should hold you!” I crowed in triumph.

On that remarkable day, I kept Dee tied up for almost an hour. She accepted her imprisonment with much grace and enthusiasm. Little did we know that this would start me on the road to restraining females.

THE PRESENT

I had taken my captive down from her precarious position and she sighed in gratitude. But not before I let me hands rove all over her exposed flesh. I caressed those long arms held tautly overhead, marveling at the play of muscle under the smooth flesh.

My fingers tickled her sides, savoring her small waist and wide hips—the firm and full thighs—the large and shapely breasts hidden by a thin silken covering.

My captive—her name was Sandy, by the way—now sat on a chair to which she has been firmly bound. Her wrists are tied behind the chair back. Long strands of rope are wound above and below her breasts framing them nicely. Her legs are tied wide apart, secured at the ankles and knees to the chair legs. She is still blindfolded and a ballgag seals her mouth. She moans softly savoring her restraints.

With her thighs held wide apart, I can see a wet spot forming on her panties between her legs, so I know she is enjoying her captivity. I pause to consider my next action….

What should Tony’s action be?

A – Torment the bound beauty’s breasts
B – Torment the obviously wet slit of the prisoner
C – Use the prisoner’s mouth for his pleasure
tickletied84
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tickletied84 »

I think an A for Sandy!

Good variety :D
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

By all means, option A for Sandy as a warmup for other things to come. I do hope you will continue with the story soon.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic