A Week with Hunter (M/MMMM)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

This story is getting really hot .
BDBrit
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BDBrit »

Hi, all, thank you for your interest in the story. It's been a difficult few weeks. Long story short, I spent a week in hospital not too long ago, and I'm having to isolate, which means I haven't been able to work, and routine is something I rely on a lot, meaning it's been difficult to motivate myself to finish this chapter. I'm back to normal now, so I'm hoping I can speed up again a bit. Here it is at any rate.

A Week with Hunter: Day 3

A fact I remember every once in a while is that a human's tongue doesn't fit comfortably into their mouth. It's one of those things that you keep remembering at inconvenient times. At least, that's what I chose to believe was happening to Ethan. He just couldn't keep his tongue in one place for a reasonable length of time. Admittedly, when there's an erect dick stuck in your mouth, there's even less space, but that wasn't much comfort when it was your dick constantly being licked and massaged by an unwilling tongue. It was too constant not to be turned on by it, but - given Ethan's lack of enthusiasm for the situation - not exactly mindbending.

I didn't know exactly how Hunter was collecting my cum. Perhaps it was disappearing once Ethan swallowed it, which I could tell he was doing from the muffled grunts he made every time I came. I wondered if he had noticed how conveniently synched up it was with his own orgasms from the milking machine. I decided that he had it worse, which was probably a boon of it being the night shift.
As soon as my mind was resigning itself to its new predicatment and could think of little else besides the aching desire to cum every few minutes, the morning arrived. The most frustrating part was that, when the milking machine stopped, I still felt like I hadn't cum at all. It stopped the experience from losing its lustre, but it was very frustrating to be denied so often and for so long. No doubt we would spend the day being edged again, as seemed to be Hunter's way.

It didn't take long for him to appear. He didn't speak, and barely made eye contact with me. Instead, he simply placed a hand on Ethan's shoulder, and the two of them disappeared, the ropes which bound us together unravelling and vanishing before they hit the floor, leaving me alone.
"I've got a special plan for today," came Hunter's disembodied voice after a few minutes.
"Mmph?" I grunted.
Hunter appeared in front of me. He was wearing a full suit and tie. "I'm going to give you a special lesson on pleasuring your friends," he said.
I raised an eyebrow.
"You can ask your questions later," he said. "Let's get you ready."

The fleeting moments of freedom I enjoyed whenever Hunter needed to change my position never lasted long enough to register. I felt every rope holding me and the gag loosen and disappear for a split second. "Ahh," I began to sigh, before a 'fresh' jockstrap was stuffed in my mouth, and ballgag dutifully applied on top, before being wrapped up in duct tape to hold everything togther. Simultaneously, my hands were crossed behind my back as rope bound them together and another coil tied my upper arms up as well.
I felt something around my legs, and looked down to see a pair of Union Jack speedos pulling themselves up. They seemed to shrink a size once they were on properly, leaving absolutely nothing to the imagination, especially once the standard crotchrope applied itself as well. Finally, my legs were tied together at my ankles, above and below my knees, and at my thighs simultaneously. As they cinched themselves off, I blinked and fell forwards. I opened my eyes as I fell and saw that I was in a completely different room. I landed softly on a bed.
As I landed, another rope appeared and tied my ankles to my wrists in a hogtie. A vibrator was summoned, and was tied to my stomach facing down.
"That should do it," Hunter said.
"Mmmphhh..." I replied quietly.
"Now that you're nice and comfortable, I can introduce you to the lesson."

A light came on from the other side of a glass wall, revealing a luxurious walk-in shower, where the other three were tied and trying to break free. "Don't worry," Hunter said, "it's one-way glass. They can't see us." This was just as well, because seeing me in my predicament might have made things worse. Daniel was stood, his wrists bound together above his head and tied to the shower head. His arms were tied to the pipe running up to the shower head and his torso was also bound to this pipe. His legs were spread apart by a spreader bar at his ankles, and a much smaller one at his knees. He was gagged with a large, black ballgag, and was wearing a pair of speedos with the Scottish flag on them (again, they seemed to be a size too small).

Ethan was to his left, kneeling on the floor so that his head was at Daniel's crotch height. It was hard to tell exactly from here, but I guessed that he couldn't unbend his legs. I could see ropes tying his legs together above and below his keens, at his ankles and his thighs. I guessed that these ropes were also tied together to force him to kneel. From how he was struggling, I could see that his wrists had been crossed and tied together behind his back, and there were two coils of rope wrapped around his torso, pinning his arms to it but leaving his nipples exposed. Finally, there was a rope coming from behind his back (I guessed his wrists), which was attached to the shower itself, preventing him from shuffling away. He was wearing a speedo with the German flag on it and his ballgag was red.
Nathan was bound identically to Ethan, and he was kneeling to Daniel's right. His speedo had the English flag on it, and his ballgag was blue.
"It's a pity none of your friends here are Welsh," Hunter said. "I really like that flag on a speedo."
"MMMPPHH!" I chastised him.
"Anyway," he responded, "let's get this lesson started." He bent down slowly and pressed the on button on my vibrator.
"MMPPHH! MMPPPHHH!" I groaned and wriggled about as the vibrator did its work.

Hunter placed his hand on my chin and lifted my head. "First, I need to get ready for my shower," he said. He stood up and smiled wryly. Music began playing from nowhere in particular as a pole raised up from the ground. Hunter took off his tie and flung it over me. I was then treated to a long, eloborate pole dancing strip tease. Hunter knew exactly how to writhe and grind against the pole, and with each item of clothing he removed, my vibrator gave an extra powerful vibration to keep me attentive, making me beg to see more. Eventually, after what felt like an eternity, he was down to his own pair of speedos (depicting a proud lion), revealing his statuesque figure one again. It really was like gazing at an ancient Greek statue; just magnificent.

He wasn't done here, though. He elegantly climbed atop me, grabbing his tie in the process, which he then tied over my eyes as a blindfold. The vibrations felt even more intense when I couldn't see, and feeling Hunter's hands groping me only made matters more difficult to resist.
I felt the front of his speedos touch mine; his own dick felt rock hard. He slowly writhed and grinded against me, rubbing his nipples against mine. He pulled the vibrator away, causing the ropes attaching it to disappear, and I felt him lower the speedo. The air felt cold on my dick in comparison to the speedo, but I wasn't able to think about this for long. I felt his hand firmly wrap itself around my engorged member, before the head of his own dick was rubbed against it.
"Mmmphhh... Mmpphhh!" I moaned in pleasure, as Hunter moaned with me.
"Feels good, doesn't it?" he said. "Slow and steady wins the race. Let him feel the pleasure, make him beg for it, and then release him before he gets what he wants."
"MMMPPHHHH!" I groaned in disappointment as he released me and replaced the speedo. The crotchrope and vibrator instantly reappeared, although it wasn't turned on, presumably to give me a chance to cool down a bit.
"Don't worry, hot stuff," Hunter said, "you'll get to cum when they do." He chuckled. "Now, pay close attention."

He removed the blindfold from me and headed into the shower, ensuring that he wiggled his backside to give me something to look at. His speedo also left nothing to the imagination. He entered the shower.
Instantly, all three of the others began grunting and glaring at him. "Mmmphh!" They said sharply.
"It's lovely to see you too," Hunter replied, before walking right up to Daniel and turning on the shower.
"MMMMPPPPHHH!" The three of them cried as they were instantly showered with warm water. There seemed to be several shower heads in the ceiling, so that the flow of water couldn't be blocked by anything.
"Ahhh," Hunter said. His body seemed to glisten in the water. If I'd been there, I'd almost certainly have been drooling over him. I couldn't tell if the others were; too much water either way. He turned around so his back was to Daniel, or rather his backside was level with his crotch. He began washing his hair (the suds appearing from nowhere) and slowly twerking against Daniel's crotch, writing and rubbing against him.
At this point, my vibrator turned back on, causing me to yelp, "Mmpphh!" as I had forgotten it was there.
'See?' came Hunter's voice from inside my head. 'Slow and steady; don't give them too much too soon.
"I haven't forgotten you two," he said to Ethan and Nate. He began washing their hair as well, leaning forwards in such a way that his bottom was pressing against the face of the other. I leant down next to Ethan. "I bet you can't wait to taste that," he whispered.
No reply.
"Well, your friend will enjoy it, I'm sure."
"MMPPPHHH!" he replied angrily.
"That's better," Hunter said, patting him on the cheek. Next, he turned to Daniel again, and placed his hands on his waist.
'As tempting as it is to just grab his cock and jerk him off now,' came the voice in my head, 'continue to build up to it. He's your property, so have fun with him first.'
"MMMPPPHHH!" Daniel half squealed as Hunter began humping and writhing against him as though he were a stripper's pole.
I watched, mesmerised as Hunter explored every position his could muster against Daniel. He stopped short of climbing over him, but his hands, crotch and mouth seemed to brush across his entire body in some way. The vibrator almost seemed to synch up with him, upping the intensity with each thrust. It must have gone on for hours. "MMMMPPHHHH!" I moaned, prompting it to switch off before I could cum.
'You are dominant. Own him; make it clear that you can do whatever you like... and that includes deciding when he gets to cum.'
He then turned his attention towards Nate. Placing both hands on his head, he pulled Nate's face against his crotch and writhed around.
"MPPH-MMMPHHH!" Nate spluttered.
"Hmmm..." Hunter sighed. "That's right, boy, drool all over me. You belong to me."
I pictured myself being in Hunter's position. Oh, what I would give to make Nate drool on me like that. Then, I snapped out of it. No. I'm a prisoner here too; it's just the magic getting to me.
"And now your turn," he said to Ethan, before the repeating the process with him. I could have exploded with pleasure, but Ethan's ability too keep quiet stopped me from getting too excited, as did the vibrator constantly switching itself off.
'And now to escalate things,' Hunter's voice explained to me. 'Remember not to go in for too much too soon; make them want more every time.'
He ripped off his speedos and repeated the routine with Daniel. I noticed that he was rubbing himself as he writhed against him.
'Take your own pleasure as well,' came his voice. 'This is for your own pleasure, not theirs.'
He rubbed his exposed dick all over Daniel, almost like a paintbrush. I could almost see the precum leak onto him before it was washed away by the shower. Once again, he turned his attention to Nate, and then Ethan, ensuring that his rubbed his dick all over their faces and especially around their mouths.
"It's almost like you're kissing it," he said playfully to them.
"MMPH!" Nate seemed to say, as if telling him to choke on his own words.
'And finally,' came the voice again, 'escalate once more. See how there's always another level you can go to? Make them think you can't do anything else, before going a step further again.'
He ripped off Daniel's speedos, causing his dick to wobble from the force. "Ahhh," he said, excitedly, before grabbing his and Daniel's dicks in one hand and thrusting together.
"MMPPPHHHH!" Daniel cried, practically begging to cum.
"I'll think about it," Hunter said to him, before ripping off Nate's and Ethan's speedos. He grabbed each of their heads in one hand and thrust them against Daniel's cock.
"MMMPPHHH!" All three cried in unison, as Nate and Ethan were forced to rub their heads all over Daniel's exposed crotch. Hunter then joined in, humping all three at once.
Eventually, he stopped. "Right, that'll do for now," he said. "I'm going away for a bit; it's almost nighttime. In the meantime, poor Daniel here is just begging to cum. Why don't you two see if you can bring him off? I'm sure he'd be ever so grateful." With that, he walked out, leaving the shower running.
"Mmmphhh! Mpppphhh!" I said, hoping he'd let me out.
"Not yet; there's still an hour to go," he replied. "Just sit back and enjoy the show. Oh, and look over the notes you made from today's instruction. I'll be watching how you perform this evening."
He disappeared, leaving me to watch the others helplessly.

Also, I've updated the day 2 post with an illustration, and I'm repurposing an illustration I commissioned ages ago for a story that I never wrote. Here's Tim's predicatment:

Edit: Here's the illustration of the others, done by a fantastic artist:
Last edited by BDBrit 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

That was such a hot chapter . The jockstrap gagging was so hot . Was I had a jockstrap shoved in my mouth .
szlm1515
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by szlm1515 »

First of all i hope you feel better and all alright!๐Ÿ˜–
Secondly, what a hot chapter again๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
Yummy speedos with flags and ballgags๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

I hope youโ€™re feeling better! This is one of my favorite stories right now. Very hot. Iโ€™ve never wanted to be tied up like a drawing before, but you made it happen! Three times!
george_bound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by george_bound »

Well that was definitely steamy... um, yeah... showers produce a lot of steam ;) Love all of the scenarios thus far as well as the magical elements of the bondage application. Definitely looking forward to more please... and the illustrations are certainly an added bonus 8-)

Hope you are feeling better and getting back in the swing of things!
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY STORIES, CLICK HERE:
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=67283#p67283
kankuro10
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by kankuro10 »

So hot! This story is incredible. The days and nights, the characters. Very exciting!
Jb99
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Jb99 »

Great story, can't wait for the next part!
BDBrit
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BDBrit »

Thank you, everyone, for the lovely comments as always. I'm glad you're enjoying the story. It really helps to motivate me to continue. :D Here's the next part:

A Week with Hunter: Night 3

It was another couple of hours before Hunter came back. I swear he was trying to tease me. The vibrator seemed to link itself to the others. When they struggled and moved more, it vibrated harder. Of course, they weren't exactly ones for struggling mightily, especially Ethan and Nate, who preferred to focus on resisting one set of ropes at a time. I'm pretty sure that the shower compensated for this by occasionally turning very cold to elicit a stronger reaction from them, based on the random mmpphs and extra struggles, which then vibed me harder as well. Of course, it was never quite enough to bring me off. Bloody typical.

When at last he returned, Hunter removed the vibrator and ungagged me, but left me hogtied there, watching me to see how I would react. He was back to his usual suave appearance, including a red smoking jacket for added luxury.
"Well?" I asked. "What now?"
"Oh, I just wanted to admire my handiwork for a bit," he replied. "You don't have to move on so quickly; we've got all night."
"We?" I asked.
"Yes, it's your contract after all," he sounded as if I should know what was going on ahead of time. "I always include a bit of downtime. Helps us get to know each other better."
"So why do I have to stay tied up in these tight speedos?"
"Because you're damn sexy like that. I have to take my pleasures where I can."
"And what exactly does that make you. Are you truly a demon, like your shop says?"
"That's just a matter of definition. Some would call me demon; others have called me god. Demon sounds a lot sexier though." He laughed at that last part.
"Right," I said. "And what exactly do you get out of this arrangement. You can't have much need for money."
"True, although I need some if I am to blend in with human society. I am a creature of pleasure, ecstasy and erotica; I draw sustenance from these things, like your breathe air. And your semen is to me a luxury as wine is to you. I find it ages just as well."
I scoffed. "Is that what you do with it?"
"Sometimes. I'm also fond of a good bath. I've collected enough from the four of you for that anyway. I could even put it in that shower if I wanted to."
I scrunched up my nose at the thought of that.
"Oh, don't be such a prude! You've not exactly been saintly whilst you've been here," he teased.
I decided to change the subject. "Are you the only... thing... like you?"
"There are others. None as successful and powerful as me, of course. They've all been hunted down and defeated. None of them can create the kind of operation I have here."
"Oh?" I asked. "Who are they?"
"Well, there's Jezebel. She made the mistake of targeting nobility. It's funny how the rich have a way of getting more sympathy than the poor. She drew the ire of a whole country when she kidnapped their king for her pleasure dungeon. Didn't re-emerge physically for a few centuries after that. Now she works as a divorce lawyer. She likes sleeping with the clientelle."
"Is this before or after divorce proceedings are filed?"
Hunter have me a knowing look. "Then there's Dante. Turns out society is a lot quicker to react when it's young maidens going missing. Only had chance to abduct two before the peasants tracked him down and destroyed him. I think he's an accountant now. There's a high staff turnover where he works - lots of affairs from what I've heard."
"So how did you avoid getting destroyed?"
"I was cautious. Women have never done it for me, so I focused on young men. Turns out society doesn't really missing strapping young farmboys. They get killed by wolves and such all the time. What difference did it make if one more went missing every few decades? I grew my power more slowly, yes, but I was never defeated. Then, I moved to this model when I realised just how eager society was for it. I tell you, I've got more horny 18 year-olds tied up to various milking machines now then I have had combined over the past few centuries. My fifty-year sex slave contract is my most popular after the weeklong experiences. It's grown my power so much that I can keep them for fifty years and then put them back where they were in space and time like nothing happened. No-one bats an eyelid."
"Fifty years?" I asked, bemused. "How can they possibly endure without going insane? Three days is hard enough."
"Oh, don't pretend you don't love it! As soon as you get a vibrator strapped to you, you're just as horny as anyone else." He wasn't wrong. " I find the time just flies by. Their minds have pretty much turned to mush after a few weeks. They tend to forget who they are as their thoughts turn entirely to being my cum-cows. Their minds return once they leave my realm and my magics subside."
I struggled to picture it. It hadn't occurred to me that I hadn't felt thirsty, hungry or sore for several days. All sense of time had gone. And this was after just three days.
"In fact," Hunter continued, "all of my captives came back after the weeklong experience. I have a discount for returning slaves." He looked at me and smiled.
"Oh, no," I said. "I'm not signing up for fifty years."
"Not yet. You also said you weren't going to drag anyone else into this."
"What?" I asked.
"Anyway, it's time for you to put my teaching into practice."

Instantly, he was gone, and the ropes binding me evaporated. I stood up and looked at my companions in the shower. Leather blindfolds had appeared and fastened themselves behind their heads. The shower was very steamy. I found myself drifting towards it without really thinking. Was I doing this out of free will, or was Hunter's magic controlling my desires?
"Hey, guys," I said, in Hunter's voice. "Ready for more?"
"MMPPHH!" was the reply. I noticed that they jerked their heads around, as if they couldn't quite be sure where my voice had come from. Hunter's magic could achieve some interesting things.
It felt like all my normal inhibitions had never existed. I had a burning desire to do as Hunter had shown me. "Let's start with you," I said to Daniel, striding up to him and caressing his cheek with my hand. "You've been waiting long enough."
"Mmph-mmmpph," he whined and nodded his head.
"Just remember, good things come to those who wait," I said. "You're not going to enjoy it if you go to quickly."

I gently ran my hands up and down his body, deliberately avoiding the speedo for the time being. I gently stroked him and rubbed his nipples. I was in charge here, and I could touch him anywhere I wanted. And I very much wanted to. He kept quiet at first, breathing slowly through his nose. As my hands moved closer to his crotch, his breathing sped up. Finally, I placed my hand on the front of his speedo, and squeezed his package gently.
"Mph!" he squeaked, as his cock seemed to stand upright.
I slowly walked my hand up to the waistband of his speedo, and gently worked it inside. "Oh, yes, that feels good," I said. "Soon..." I moved my hands around to his behind, and again squeezed it gently. It was firm, but soft. It felt good, especially as he let anothet squeak escape through the ballgag. I'd always been fond of Daniel; now it was time to see just how fond of him I could be.
"Mmmmm..." he sighed.

I firmly grabbed the waistband of his speedo, and tore it off in one tug. It didn't offer much resistance - probably something to do with Hunter's magic. I knelt down and lifted up his cock, inspecting it, sniffing it, licking it gently. He wasn't ready to cum yet, but it was a glorious sight. I wondered for a moment, before an idea came to me. Some string appeared in my hand, and I tied it around his cock and balls as a makeshift cockring. This would keep him hard and eager.
My own speedo fell away and disappeared as I stood up again and leant against him with my full body. His binds prevented him from pulling away or falling down, but that didn't stop him from trying a bit. He could do nothing to stop me from pressing my erect cock against his. I felt powerful. Mine was bigger.
"Does it feel good?" I asked him sensually.
"Mmmphhh..." he moaned in reply.
"How about now," I asked as I began to hump gently.
"Mmmmmm..." he continued, the warm water flowing around us.
Steam rose around us, making me forget the other two around us. It was just him and me, and he was mine. I placed both hands on his buttocks and squeezed again as we became one in that moment. I almost felt as if I was floating on air. I leant against him fully so that our nipples touched, and rubbed myself up and down against him. The water made it feel so smooth and natural. Without realising, I found I was kissing his ballgagged lips, letting the ecstasy rise up inside me.
I pulled away. Daniel was breathing heavily. "Mmmpphh-mmmppph?" he moaned as he searched for me, leaning his head forwards in the hope of finding my shoulder.
"Hmmmm," I said, "look at that precum. I thought I felt something going on downstairs." I knelt down and rubbed the tip of his cock between two fingers, letting the water wash away the precum. "Bear with me; I'll be back very soon."

I ignored Daniel's sad moans as I turned to face Nate. He'd always been a bit of a know-it-all. The sort of person who believed he had all the answers to the world's problems. Of course, here he knew nothing. I was the master here, and he - well - he was just my property. Of course, it was easier to act in charge when he couldn't see me. I didn't have to worry about my posture or anything else that might give the game away.
He tried to ignore my presence at first. I just stood there for a moment, his face level with my naked crotch. I allowed the water to run off my body and splash over him. He knew I was there, and had the temerity to try and be in control. I decided to wait until he blinked. After a long wait, he made the faintest muffled mph through the ballgag. Now I had him.
I slowly started rubbing my cock against his cheek. "Feel that?" I asked.
He said nothing, but tried to lean away from me.
"You're not going to stop me. I am in control here."
I heard what sounded like a scoff. This challenge to my authority bothered me.
"Alright, hot stuff, have it your way!" I said, vaguely threateningly. I grabbed the back of his head and held it still as I rubbed my cock all across his face, leaving faint trails of precum on his cheeks before the shower washed them away. I felt him resisting, but Hunter's magic helped me to keep him stock still.
"MPH!" he cried out of frustration. I had him now. I just had to push further.
"I'll be taking those," I said, pulling off his speedos. "This," I continued, grabbing his penis, "belongs to me now. Get used to it."
"MMMPPHHH!" he tried to shout, as he struggled mightily in his bonds, to no effect.
"I know," I said. "It's very exciting." I walked behind him and sat down, wrapping my legs around his kneeling form so I could put my feet on his crotch. I embraced him with my arms as well, gently rubbing his nipples. I started gently caressing his member with my toes.
"Mmmmm..." he moaned, more softly this time as the stimulation got to him.
"Tell you what," I said. "If you can resist me now, I'll think about letting you go."
This spurred some renewed fight in him, as I held on to his cock with my toes. His wriggles and fighting only had the effect of rubbing his cock harder against my foot, bringing him closer and closer to the edge. Upon realising this, he stopped and tried to remain still as I started to caress him with my feet again.
"Almost there," I whispered to him. All I had to do was wait for -
"Mmmmmmppphhhh," he moaned gently. He was mine now.
I kissed him on the neck, before tying some string around his cock to keep him hard. "Wait for me, my slave," I said to him. "I'll be back."

What do to with Ethan? He had been there for me through thick and thin. I wanted him to love this as much as I did, but how to go about this? I decided to approach it in a way he did not expect. He was expecting a dominant and forceful character. I had to surprise him. I knelt down next to him on his right side, and rested my head on his shoulder.
"Mmmphhh-mmphhh," he said, confused. He tried to shuffle away slightly.
"I know Tim likes to do this with you," I said, remembering that I was still using Hunter's voice. "Since you're my property now, I wanted to see what it was like. I have to say, it does feel nice."
The mention of my name seemed to agitate him. "Mmmph-mmph," he said again, shifting about to try and get me to take my head off him. He was clearly trying to say that Hunter had no right to do this; this was Tim's privilege.
Oh the irony!
I kept my head where it was, and wrapped my left arm around his shoulders and held him tightly. I slowly ran my right hand down his torso, and inside the waistband of his speedos, and delicately wrapped my fingers around his cock. He was all mine. I pulled the speedo to make it easier to edge him, and allowed Hunter's orgasm synching magic to guide me as I edged him over and over again. It was pure bliss, as if our bodies had merged into one. Were it not for the ropes binding him, it would have been impossible to tell where his body ended and mine began, even sat side-to-side as we were.
"Mmmmphhhh..." he moaned softly throughout. It was the most animated he'd been all week so far. He only became more desperate as the edgings went on. I decided ten would be enough for tonight.

I slowly stood up and left the shower.
"Well done, my pupil," Hunter said. "Much better this time. You lasted a couple of hours. I think that deserves a reward to celebrate."
"Umm, thanks," I said sheepishly, as his magic wore off and my desire to pleasure my friends wore off. "What sort of - AH!" I cried as several ropes made short work of me, hogtying my as I had been before, minus the vibrator. I fell to the floor. "Wait," I began.
"Shhhhh..." Hunter said, as he pushed a ballgag into my mouth and tied it tightly behind my head. "You can ask your questions tomorrow."
"MMMPHHH!" I cried.
Hunter carried me back into the shower and gently placed me on the floor, so that my head was resting against Ethan's legs.
"Mmph?" he asked, as he felt my head.
"MMMPPHH!" I answered, as I felt the water gently wash over my face. It avoided my nose, so that I wouldn't worry about drowning.
"Let's get you four ready," Hunter said, summoning his milking machine. I watched as he placed the tubes over each of our dicks, as before. I summoned another blindfold, which attached itself to me, leaving me in pitch blackness, only able to feel the water on top of me, and Ethan's warmth at my head. "Sweet dreams, boys!" Hunter said as he switched the machine on.
"MMMPHH!" Ethan said to me.
"MMMPHHH!" I replied, as the pleasure of the milking machine washed over me. "Mmmmmm..."
george_bound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by george_bound »

It's good to see Tim is a quick study... he'll be signing up for the fifty-year package when this week is done, no doubt... and you'll be writing that whole story ;)

Wow, Hunter's a deviant... no judgement, haha, just watch the dairy products you consume at his place :twisted:
szlm1515
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by szlm1515 »

Awesome๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
Hopefully that reward will be a nice time with the demon being his sub๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
BDBrit
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BDBrit »

Thanks for the kind comments. I'm glad you're enjoying it so far. I finally got around to writing the next part. Hopefully, I can start to write a bit more regularly soon as well. I hope you enjoy:

A Week with Hunter: Day 4

I suppose I should have been thankful that I wasn't lying directly under the shower. Most of the water fell over Daniel anyway, with only my stomach getting much water on it. Had my head been under the shower, it would have been a much worse experience. Of course, the milking machine would have given me something to enjoy, regardless of my position in the shower.

After the now somewhat predictable situation of losing track of the number of times I'd cum, yet still feeling desperate for more, everything slowly began to fade. The moans and groans of my fellow captives became more distant, and my head clouded. I thought I could feel a foot gently stroking my cheek, but my cheek felt about 100 miles away. I blacked out.

The First thing I noticed was the slightly salty taste in my mouth, followed by the realisation that there was a cloth of some sort inside my mouth. It didn't take long to identify the ball gag holding my mouth open, or the feeling of tape wrapped tightly around my head goodness knows how many times. "MMMMMM..." I groaned as I shook the clouds from my mind and opened my eyes,

I was looking at another mostly featureless room, so I turned my attention to how Hunter had tied me this time. I was sat upright, with my back against a frame with horizontal bars running all across it. My arms were stretched out either side of me, and also bent upwards at right angles so that my hands were elevated above my head in a spread eagle position. My wrists were bound to the bars, as were my elbows, and arms by my shoulders. My torso was also secured to the bars above and below my nipples, and at my waist, with a rope also tied around my crotch tightly, meaning I was already hard. Of course, a vibrator was also attached, as per Hunter's style. My legs were tied fully bent, like in a frogtie, at my ankles and halfway up to my knees. These ropes were then tied to the frame as tightly as possible, pulling them apart and leaving my crotch utterly exposed.

Once again, I was clothed only with a jockstrap, although this one was brown in colour. I suppose Hunter had to change up some things every now and again. I swiftly realised that the frame was the length of the whole room, and I was sat at the end of a row of the four of us, each bound and gagged identically. To my immediate right was Ethan, whose jockstrap was black. We were tied close enough together that I could just about wrap my little finger around his. To his right was Nate, wearing a grey jockstrap, whilst Daniel was on the other end, sporting a pale blue jockstrap. The others were unconscious, for now.

"MMMPPH!" I cried as I pulled against the ropes binding my wrists, to no avail. This seemed to trigger something, as Hunter was soon stood in front of me, as well-groomed as ever in his red smoking jacket.
"Ah, you're awake!" He said. "I've got good news! You've provided me with so much cum, that I've been able to marinate your gags in each other's cum overnight. Isn't that exciting!"
"MMNGGHH!" I said, shaking my head.
"This seems to suggest otherwise," he said, firmly grabbing my crotch. "Each of you is chewing on the milk of the other three. Twelve hours it took in total, having to move the cloths between vats every four hours. You should be grateful."
"MMPPH!" I rolled my eyes.
"Of course, the best cum ages like fine wine. You simply must try a gag marinated in the fifty year-old vintages. You can't expose them to the air, which makes them all the rarer. I bet Ethan here would love the taste of your milk if I let it age for fifty years."
"MMMMPPPHHH!" I cried. Three days had been long enough already.
"You never know," Hunter replied. "You might enjoy it."
"Mph," I scoffed.
"Anyway, I think it's time everyone else joined our party. I'll return later. Cheerio!"

I heard the familiar click of vibrators switching on, followed by the usual buzzing sound and groggy mphs coming from my right.
"MMPHHHH!"
"MMMMPPPHHHH!"
"MMMPHHHH!" came three voices to my right as they realised the situation they were in.
"MMMPHHH!" I cried as the situation overwhelmed me as well. Being on the end made it easier for me, as I only had to look to my right. Nate and Ethan had to keep turning their heads to communicate and take in the situation.
"MPH!" Daniel said as his eyes met mine. I caught a glimpse of his eyes lower to take in my hard-on.
"MMPHH!" I replied. I could feel myself going a bit red, until I caught myself staring at his hard-on too. I guess that made us even. In fact, the vibrators were giving all of us a nice stiff hard-on.
"Mmmmmm..." Nate moaned as he looked up at the ceiling.
"MPH!" Ethan grunted with irritation.
"MPPHHH! MMMPHHH! MMPPHHH!" Daniel cried as he started trying to hump the air.
I could feel the pleasure rising inside me. "Mmmm," I moaned softly. I think I could tell what was about to happen.
*click!* The vibrators switched off. I knew it!
"MMPHHH!" Daniel cried in frustration. "Mmmmmm..." it transformed into a soft, pleasured moan. Confused, we all looked at him and saw a floating hand gently massaging his crotch through the jockstrap, whilst another hand was fondling his left nipple.
"MMPHHH!" Nate called, as two more hands appeared in front of him and started tickling his armpits with feathers. "MMPH! MMPHH!"
Ethan grunted, "MPH!" as two hands appeared in front of him and began gently stroking his inner thighs, running up slowly towards his crotch, stopping to massage it for a moment and running back down his legs again.
I looked away to see two hands in front of me. They were pale in colour, with a slight bluish undertone. They wiggled their fingers playfully, before one shot down and started tickling my crotch, whilst the other started fondling and pinching my nipples. "MMPHH! MMPHHH!" I cried, trying to stifle the laughter.

I guess this was how Hunter was going to get a reaction out of us. Nate and Ethan had been very stoic throughout the days so far, but these hands' tickling was getting a reaction out of them.
*Click!* The vibrators were back on.
"MMMPH! MMPHH! MPHHH!" Ethan cried next to me as the hands turned their attention fully on tickling him on the inner thighs. He thrashed about in an effort to break free.
"MMMMMPPPPHHHH!" Daniel groaned. I looked at him to see that each hand had summoned a vibrator each; one was pressing this against his crotch, and the other was holding it against his nipple.
"MMPHH! MMPHHH!" Nate grunted as the hands dropped the feathers and used their fingers to tickle him, practically dancing across his armpits, causing him to thrash about wildly.

Several hours and many edges later, the fondling and tickling had not relented. I ached to cum. I continued tugging at my ropes, to no success. I turned to look at Ethan, who was only putting up a token resistance now. His eyes met mine. "Mmmmphhhh..." he moaned as he tugged at the ropes binding his wrists. He looked down at his own crotch, perhaps in an effort to make himself cum already. It looked as if his resistance was finally starting to break.

Update: 07.08.21: here's the illustration
fruityguy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by fruityguy »

This is such a good story! I'm on edge (hahaha) from how well you're leaving all of these guys on edge. Hunter is so devious and I love it.
Haha writing about guys squirming is a lot of fun~~~ ;) ;) ;)
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

This is such a hot story .
BDBrit
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BDBrit »

Thank you for the kind comments. I'm glad you're enjoying. Here's the next part:

A Week with Hunter: Night 4

"Mmmmmm..." I moaned as the combination of the vibrator and the hands brought me right to the edge for the millionth time. As expected, it was not to be and I let out a frustrated groan into my gag, which was swiflty mirrored by my companions.
"MMMPPHHH!" from Daniel
"MMPH!" from Nate
"Mmmph..." from Ethan. He was still the most stoic, even when denied climax.
We had given up on any hope of getting loose. We used the time between edgings to give a few token tugs at our ropes, which - unsurprisingly - did not budge. I closed my eyes and focused on my breathing in an effort to slow things down and give myself a bit of time.
"Need a break?" came a familiar voice.

"MMPH!?" I was jolted back to my senses and opened my eyes. Hunter was stood before me, wearing a velvet dressing gown. I looked around me to see that I was alone. The hands were gone, as was the vibrator.
Hunter walked around me to stand behind me. He gently grabbed my wrists and moved them as if there were no rope holding them in place. He positioned them behind my back and helped me stand, again, the ropes binding me fell away as I stood. This relief did not last long, as my arms were instantly bound behind my back, with my upper arms bound to my torso, and my legs were bound together at the ankles, knees and thighs. Hunter guided me to sit down on a chair, to which I was then bound with more rope around my chest and upper legs. "I won't keep you long," Hunter began.
"MMMPHH!" I cried, annoyed at my lack of freedom to speak to him.
"Look, I know what your contract says," Hunter replied. "You'll get your chance to play with them, as long as you behave." He said that last part rather menacingly.
"Mmmm," I said softly.
"Good," he continued. "I need a discerning customer to test out a new invention of mine, before I can start selling it."
"Mph?" I said, cocking my head sideways slightly.
"I often use these extended stays with me to test out new inventions. I've mastered the self-tying rope. It'll be perfect for the self-bondage enthusiasts, people new to bondage, or couples who don't want to invite a third person to join them. I just need to work out the psychic link that'll make it untie itself when the purchaser is done. Can't have my customers starving to death because they can't untie themselves!"
"Mmphh?" I asked.
"Oh, no, I've got a few guys on that job. This reporter for some gay news site came to interview me about my shop. He was so handome that I invited him to test them out. He's been here for a month now. I need to find a signal that works even when gagged and very horny. In the meantime, he's supplying me with plenty of material."
I knew what this meant. He'd also said guys, plural. "Mph mphh mph mmpph?" I asked.
"Oh, I've got a few celebrity clients. It makes them feel special if I let them have exclusive early access. I've got a few teen hearthrobs who've just turned 18 and were looking for an interesting way to spend their special birthday. Well, they've had a very long birthday at any rate!" Hunter chuckled. "Again, they keep my storage tanks nice and full. As soon as I get the incantations correct, they'll be able to free themselves."
"Mph mmph-mph," I said.
"Oh, but there's every need to hurry. They're stuck here until I can free them." He gave me knowing smile; he was in no hurry to perfect his design. "Anyway," he continued, "this invention is much closer to reaching market. I just need to test it on a live subject. Are you familiar with itching powder?"
"Mph-hmm," I nodded cautiously.
"Well, this is a new gel, which gives the sensation of being tickled when applied to the skin. I need to know whether it works differently depending on where it is applied."
"Mmmph-mmpph, mmmpph-mmmppphhh!" I shook my head and began to struggle.
My protests fell on deaf ears.

First, he squeezed a small amount from the bottle and ran his hand across my stomach. For a moment, I felt nothing. Then came a light tingling sensation, which suddenly morphed into the feeling of thousands of tiny fingertips dancing across my stomach. "MMPPH! MMMPPPHHHH!" I screamed and writhed around in a useless effort to escape the fingers.
"Hmmmm," Hunter pondered. "I wonder if I applied it here?" He rubbed a bit on the side of my neck.
Instantly, I was laughing into my gag and squirming in response. "MMMMPPH!" I begged.
"Ok, let's try somewhere not very ticklish, like your arm."
It was as relentless as the other applications. Again, I squirmed and pleaded.
"Interesting. Very interesting," Hunter said, lost in thought. He clicked his fingers, and my three companions appeared, tied identically to me in chairs of their own. We were sat to form the corners of a square, looking inwards at Hunter, who was stood in the middle of us. "Right, gentlemen, I need to test the effectiveness over an extended period, and who better than you four?"
"MMMMPHHH-MMMPPPH MMMMPPPHHH!" Ethan shouted at him.
"I'm so grateful, thank you," Hunter replied. He walked around us in turn and yanked off our jockstraps, leaving us completely naked. Next, he telekinetically emptied his bottle of tickling gel and sent the gel to attach to us. It smeared itself over our stomachs, in our armpits, on our feet, across our nipples, all over our crotches, around our buttocks, and every other ticklish spot there is.
For a moment, there was silence, before the tickling effect hit us like a truck moving at 100mph. Wham. No warning. The silence gave way to a cacophony of gagged screaming and laughter as we fought to free ourselves.
"And now to see whether it affects production," Hunter continued. He summoned his milking machine, and the four tubes attached themselves to our cocks. As he turned the machine on, he whispered to me, "By the way, your ropes are psychically linked to you. If you can free yourself, you're welcome to play with them all you like."
"Mmmmmpphhhh," I whined, unable to free myself. I watched Hunter disappear as the pleasures of the milking washed over me. It did nothing to lessen the tickling. I closed my eyes in an effort to concentrate on myself and block out the screams around me.

"MMMMPPH-MMMMPPPPHHHH!"
"MMMMMMMMMMMPPPPPPPPPHHHHHHY!"
"MMMMMMPPPPPPPPPPHHHHHH! MMMMMMMMPPPPPPPPPHHHHHH!"
BDBrit
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BDBrit »

Thanks for all the views on this story! I know you're reading, even if you're too shy to admit it. :lol: I have a couple of illustrations on the way, so I'll update this when they're ready.

A Week with Hunter: Day 5

"So you were unable to get the ropes to link to you?" Hunter asked
"Correct," I replied curtly. I was bound to a wooden chair, my arms tied to its arms and each ankle bound to its front legs.
"Interesting. What methods did you attempt."
"I can't say I was really in a position to think about trying out different things. I was being tickled half to deaf and milked at the same time."
"Of course," Hunter said. "Perhaps we should try this." He removed the vibrating cock-ring that had been keeping me hard - but not too aroused - throughout our conversation.
"Could I at least have a jockstrap to wear?" I asked.
"When you can free yourself," Hunter said quickly. "Try to concentrate now; remember your training."
I wasn't sure what he meant by this at First.
"Think back to the shower. I told you that you had to show your playthings that they belong to you."
I thought about this for a moment. "I own the ropes," I said aloud. I adjusted my posture, straightening my back as much as possible and lifted my head.
"That's it! Make them obey you!"
I felt a slight surge of confidence, and felt the rope around my wrist weakening.
"Don't just wait for it to unravel, stand up and walk!"
I stood. The ropes fell away as if they had never been there.
"AT LAST!" Hunter shouted excitedly. "Lack of focus means the ropes don't obey. It was so obvious! Why didn't I realise it sooner?"
"Because-" I began, but he cut me off.
"Sexual arousal clouds the brain, which the ropes interpret as a challenge to stay tight. And, of course, if people panic that they can't get free, they can't command respect. You've got to master your desires before you can free yourself. If I can just think of a way to help the customer do this, I can start selling the ropes."
"Umm, good for you, I guess."
"Yes, that's what I'll do," Hunter continued. "I'll make them pass a test in this realm before they can buy the ropes. That'll stop them from starving to death the first time they use the ropes at home."
"Could that not take a while?" I asked.
Hunter smiled wryly at me. "I may be able to take a few samples whilst the customer tries his hand at escaping. They've never minded before."
"How can you tell? Aren't they always gagged?"
"Yes, but if you're concerned, I'll prove that they don't mind."

We were suddenly stood in what looked like a locker room. There was a long changing bench in the middle of the room. Lying atop it was two guys, clad in tiny speedos, with their feet touching the floor, and their hands tied together underneath the bench. They were lying at either end of the bench, with their heads in the middle. Their ankles and legs just below their knees were tied to the legs of the bench, and their chests and waists were also tied down to it. There was a noticeable bulge inside their speedos, held in place by a tight crotchrope and tended to by a vibrator. There was a large ballgag in their mouths, underneath which I could see a small part of a speedo poking out.
"Hang on, I know these two," I said. "They're-"
"Olympic divers, Tim Nightly and Jake Naugher," Hunter finished my sentence. "They came in to celebrate Naugher's eighteenth birthday, so I gave them exclusive early access to my self tying ropes. They were eager to test them, weren't you, boys?"
"Mmmpph-mph," they both said, nodding.
"How long have they been like that?"
"About an hour of Earth time. Of course, it's been about six weeks from their perspectives."
"Six weeks?!" I couldn't comprehend it. One week already seemed like an eternity.
"Oh yes. I've been very good to them. I've resisted the temptation to milk them. They've not even cum once."
"What?"
"But you don't mind, do you, boys?"
"Mmmmpph-mmmpph," they said, shaking their heads.
"And you won't mind if I let Tim here collect some of your cum? He figured out how to get the ropes to release you, so I thought he deserved a reward."
They looked at me, their eyes sparkling with enthusiasm. "MMMPPPH!" they said excitedly.
I was a bit starstruck. I'd always had a bit of a crush on Tim Nightly. I used to joke that I would marry him, and here he was, happy to let me get him off. I will admit to letting my excitement get the better of me.
"Remember," Hunter said to me, "make the ropes obey you. I'll be back when you're done."

This was an opportunity I couldn't pass up.
I decided I would keep Nightly waiting, and turned my attention to Naugher. He had blond, scraggly hair, which made him look adorable.
"Happy eighteenth birthday," I said. "Here's a special present from me." I grabbed his speedo, and slowly pulled it, causing it to come off him, as if it had ripped.
"Mmmmmm," Naugher sighed softly as his hard dick shot up.
"Let's keep that still," I said. As if on cue, the crotchrope adjusted itself, wrapping around his cock and balls and tightening.
"MMMPH!" he squeaked, surprised by the extra pressure.
I sat on the bench so I was just below his crotch, and picked up the vibrator. Slowly, I ran it across his nipples and armpits, causing him to squirm. "MMMMMPPPPHHH!" he cried in pleasure.
"I bet you'll love this," I said, bending down and licking his dick. "I bet you'd love to stay with me forever."
"Mmmmmmmm," he moaned. I pressed the vibrator against his crotch. "MMMMMPPPPPHHH!" he cried.
"Let's give your friend some attention," I said. I placed the vibrator down, and more rope dutifully tied it against his crotch to keep him busy. I gave his balls a quick, gentle squeeze, before going and sitting on Nightly's legs.
"Mph!" he squeaked.
"Enjoy it," I said. "I'm your biggest fan." I removed his speedos and tightened his crotchrope, before bending down and kissing his gagged mouth.
"MMMPPPHH!" he groaned with pleasure.
I felt his cock pressed against my own (I realised then that I was still naked; Hunter hadn't even given me a jockstrap) and started gently humping him. Then, an idea struck me. I picked up his vibrator and placed it so it was touching the tips of both our dicks. I lay down on top of him. The ropes got to work, tying the vibrator to both of us, which held it in place. Another rope then tied our stiff cocks together. Next, I stuffed the speedo I'd thrown to the floor into my mouth, causing a ballgag to appear and strap itself in place.
"Mmmmphh," I tried to say to test it.
I crossed my hands behind my back, and more rope dutifully tied itself around my wrists. I lifted my legs up and found myself suddenly hogtied, with more rope tying my legs together just below my knees. Finally, more rope tied our chests together, leaving me hogtied on top of him. Now I could have some real fun.
"Mmmpph-mmmpph," I said, as I kissed him through my gag.
Enraptured, he moaned back, "Mmmmmmm..."
Soon, our flesh became one, as the vibrator did its job. We thrust our hips up and down in unison, enjoying the pleasure of the other's cock. I felt it rising inside me. For a few moments, we were as one.
"MMMMPPPHHH-MMPH-MMMMPPPPH!" My trance was broken by Nightly's orgasmic screams.
I stood up, the rope falling away as if it hadn't been there. I watched the semen on his stomach disappear and put the vibrator back into place.
"Mmmmmm," he moaned, as if he hadn't just climaxed.
"I haven't forgotten about you," I said to Naugher. "Have you been introduced to Hunter's special milking machine?"
"Hmmph?" he groaned.

"Capital!" Hunter cried. "Absolutely capital. You've gained full control of the psychic connection."
"That's nice," I replied, trying to sound like I didn't care. "What next?"
"First, you'll need this," he said, as a familiar yellow jockstrap appeared on me. "We're late for day five; your friends'll be worried."
"That's pretty quick," I said, "can't we just-"
Hunter clicked his fingers.
I had never thought it possible to get used to the sensation of being tied up and gagged, until this week. The feeling of being tied as I was now was oddly comforting. My legs were tied together at the ankles, above and below my knees and at my thighs. My arms were bent at right angles behind by back and boxtied, meaning I could not move my arms. There was a familiar, slightly salty tasting jockstrap in my mouth, with a ballgag on top and tape wrapped around on top of that. two things kept me from falling over: First, my dick was held fast in a cockring, which was attached to a vibrator stop a pole in the floor, preventing me from moving anywhere; second, my companions, who were bound and gagged identically to me, were also attached to this vibrator via their own cockrings. We were squashed together like sardines so we couldn't really have moved, even if we weren't also tied up.
We were back to wearing our original jockstrap colours: me in yellow, Ethan in purple, Daniel in green, and Nate in blue. Our tapegags also matched.
With a click, the vibrator switched on, and the room filled with a familiar sound.
"MMMMPPH!"
"MMMMMMMMMMPPPHH!"
"MMMPPPH-MMMMMMPPPPPHHHH!"
We struggled against our ropes as best we could. Clearly, these weren't going to obey me. It was tough, sweaty work, as we rubbed against each other in the process. It was almost erotic in and of itself, nevermind the vibrator. I fought a bit harder, deliberately writhing against Ethan as I did so.
I listened carefully to his breathing. "Mph! Mph! Mph!" It was focused and efficient. I felt myself getting closer and closer, and then...
*Click*
Oh right. The edging.
"Mmmmm!" I let out a frustrated sigh.
My displeasure did not last long, when I heard the sounds of large fans blowing behind us. Suddenly, there was a cold wind blowing directly at my backside. From the others' reactions, I guessed the had their own fans. We started squirming again, trying to work up enough body heat between us to counter the fans. I didn't even realise when the vibrator came back on. The cold air running up my cheeks had a way of distracting me.
Five edges later, when our brains were very clouded, we discovered how it could get worse. We didn't notice straight away, but we suddenly felt something very soft land on our backsides. For a moment, nothing happened, until we started to feel the itching. Itching powder!
"MMMMMPPPHHH!"
"MMMMMMMMMMMMMPPPPPPHHHHHH!'
"MMMPPPPHHH!"
"MMMMPPPPPHHHHHHH!"
This turned us into a fighting frenzy, as we fought with all our might. It felt like thousands of tiny insects were crawling across our backsides, not helped when a more forceful gust blew powder all down our backs and the backs of our legs.
"MMMMMPPPPPHHHHH!" I heard Ethan cry. This was so hot.
I rubbed against him furiously, prompting him to do the same. We could just about turn a bit, so we weren't fully back-to-back, but it sort of worked. At least until more powder was blown in and went all over our chests.
At this point, I'd lost track of the vibrator and the edging. I was only really interested in two things: Fighting off the itching powder, and listening to Ethan's cries.
"MMMMMMMPPPPPHHHH!" There it was. How sexy.

Update 07.08.21: here's the image (Thank you to Drewsner)
Last edited by BDBrit 2 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

Love this story! Every chapter has me wondering where I can sign up for something like this. A week with nothing but ropes and gags and vibrators sounds like the perfect getaway. ๐Ÿ˜‰
george_bound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by george_bound »

Hmmmm very nice!
I once tried to tie myself to a boy I was domming similar to our protagonist and Naugher complete with vibrator positioned as in the story...it didn't go as smoothly... could have used the magic psychic ropes... would have been so much easier, lol!
Keep up the sensual storytelling, mate!
Last edited by george_bound 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
BDBrit
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BDBrit »

Thank you, [mention]TightsBound[/mention] and [mention]george_bound[/mention], for your comments. I'm glad you're enjoying the story. :D

Just a couple of things: first, I''ve updated day 3 and day 5 with illustrations. Day 4's illustration is on the way. Second, day 6 will feature an idea from [mention]george_bound[/mention], which I've been sitting on for a while now. I'm in the process of commissioning the illustration for it. Alright, now that those are out of the way, here's night 5:

A Week with Hunter: Night 5

Eventually, After what must have been a hundred edges, we were finally granted relief. The fans blew in concentrated droplets of cool water, which quickly washed away the itching powder. Naturally, the vibrator decided to edge us three more times now that we were focused on it again. Our final climax washed over us like a wave of pure relief. I rested my head on Ethan's shoulder and closed my eyes, just to enjoy the moment.
"Mmmm..." he sighed as he rested his head on mine.
A voice inside my head chimed in, "Awwww, how romantic."
"You always know just the right moment to come in, don't you?" I thought in reply.
"I am famously punctual," Hunter telepathically replied. "Anyway, I thought we could use your little psychic connection to my ropes for some fun tonight."
"How so?" I thought warily.
"Simple," he began, "I transfer control over to you. You escape, and then come up with a way to be foiled and punished. I'll narrate so the others think we're having a battle for control. It'll be fun, and lead nicely into our final weekend together."
"And if I simply try to escape!"
"Then I'll just catch and punish you as I please. Either way, I get to enjoy a kittle show."
I waited for a while. I was still enjoying Ethan's shoulder. "Fine," I responded at last.
"Excellent," said Hunter. "Ready when you are."

I opened my eyes. This had to look convincing. I started trying to wriggle my wrists to make it look like I was working on the rope. I felt the rope slowly loosening on my command. This was just as well, as the vibrator had come back on for another round, and I was already starting to leak precum.
Daniel noticed what I was doing. He must've noticed the concentration in my eyes. "Mmmmpph?" he said, before the vibrator drew his attention away.
I allowed the ropes to loosen fully and fall to the floor.
"MMPPHH!" Nate said excitedly, urging me on.
Slowly, I pretended to wriggle free of one rope at a time, until I was free. I carefully worked my dick out of the vibrator's cockring, and stumbled a few paces backwards. I carefully picked at the tape, pulling it off. Thankfully, Hunter's tape never hurt to remove; it almost became unsticky. I undid the ball gag, and quickly pulled the jockstrap out of my mouth.
"Yes," I said.
"MMMMMPPPHHHH!" cried the other three, who had been watching me the whole time.
"Hang on!" I said, taking two steps towards Ethan.
"I DON'T THINK SO!" boomed a voice. It seemed to be coming from all directions. Then, a much calmer voice spoke in my head, "Make your move," it said, "before I make it for you."

I decided to do what came naturally. Instantly, I made rope wrap itself over my chest and drag me backwards. I fought against it with no intention of winning, as it forced me onto my knees and began tying me up again.
"AAAH!" I began, before a ring gag appeared and attached itself, forcing my mouth open. "GGGNAH!" I cried.
The rope tied my arms at right angles in a perfect boxtie, complete with tight chest harness, while my legs were bound ankle to thigh, forcing me to continue kneeling. My jockstrap was pulled off, and a smaller rope tied itself tightly around my balls and shaft, forcing me to attention.
The others were suddenly freed from their cockrings, although I had allowed for their jockstraps to be left behind. They dangled forlornly off the vibrator. All three boys were dragged over to me and made to stand before me, Ethan in the middle, Nathan to his right and Daniel to his left. More ropes appeared to bind them together so the couldn't fall over.
It can't have escaped Hunter's attention that I had positioned things so their exposed cocks were right at my mouth level, and no longer shackled, as he said, "You want to help them so badly? Well then help them cum! If one of them even begins to go flaccid, you're going to get such a squeezing!"
I decided to take Hunter at his word. It would unlike him not to get involved somehow. I immediately leant forward and forced my face against Ethan's cock. The ring gag complicated things slightly but I was able to get my tongue through it and start licking him.
"MMMMMMMM!" he cried, obviously frustrated at what he thought was a missed opportunity to escape.
"GGNAH!" I cried, as I felt a sudden tight tank on my crotch. I quickly turned to Nathan and began licking his cock. The nature of the situation meant I couldn't focus on one of them for any length of time before the other two started to go flaccid, meaning I had to frantically switch from one to the other.
"MMMPPH-MMMPPPH!" Daniel whimpered every time I stopped licking him.
Nathan was more sympathetic towards me, focusing on his breathing and trying not to moan from the stimulation.
Meanwhile, Ethan fought and struggled in vain to break free, only grunting harder and louder with every lick. He refused to look down at me.
That was, until he felt my lips close over his cock. I'd allowed the gag to fall away when he was looking.
"MMMMPPPPHH!" he groaned as I sucked him off. "MMMPPPHHH! MMMMMPPPPPHHH!"
"MMPH!" I cried when the ropes around my cock tightened. I didn't care; the others could wait. I licked the precum from the tip of his cock.
"MMMPPPHHH!" his struggles turned to moans of pleasure, as he drew nearer and nearer to the edge, until...
"Right, I'm taking over!" came a voice in my head, followed by a booming voice in the room. "And, challenge failed. Not everyone is having a good time."
I felt myself get pulled away from the others. A Black panel gag appeared before me and forced itself inside my mouth. "MMPPH!" I grunted as it was buckled behind my head. It almost seemed to mould itself to my face, leaving no space for sound to escape. I could only watch helplessly as the other three were forced into a kneeling position and their legs were tied accordingly.
"MMMMPPPHHH!" Nathan shouted as his gag was removed and switched out with a panel gag faster than he could comprehend.
I noticed that, as the others each had panel gags locked in place, that there was a ring on the front of the gag. It was until a rope started threading itself through those rings that I realised what they were for. The rope tightened, pulling us towards each other, forcing us to lean forward until our gags were all touching, like we were kissing. It was an awkward position, kneeling down and leaning forward like that. The rope merrily tied itself off, preventing us from pulling away.
"Mmph!" Daniel grunted. The awkwardness of the position made screaming take too much effort.
"Let's not forget the final touch!" Hunter's voice echoed throughout the room.
"Mmmph!" Ethan grunted. None of us could really look down, but we recognised the familiar sensation of the milking machine lowering over our dicks.
Hunter appeared in the room, and placed his hand firmly on my head. "Never forget it, boys: you'll be here forever! I will milk you dry." he laughed theatrically and disappeared again as the pumping started up.
It occurred to me that - being this close together - I could actually feel the others' breathing. Small comfort, I suppose, but Ethan's grunts were that much sexier up close and personal. At least I had one extra boon to help me over the line.
szlm1515
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by szlm1515 »

Awesome chapters as per usual๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
Awesome work Dude๐Ÿ˜
And luvly comission pics๐Ÿ˜
george_bound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by george_bound »

I've definitely liking the added illustrations as well as the new bondage dilemmas for Tom, enjoying how active he has become in the predicaments of his friends but then is returned right back to their level!
BDBrit
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BDBrit »

Thanks for the comments! I'm glad you're enjoying the story so far. Thank you to [mention]george_bound[/mention] for the idea for this day. I hope you all enjoy:

A Week with Hunter: Day 6

I was right. Listening to the others' breathing and moans was so effective, I swear I came 50% faster than them. This, coupled with the magic of this place making me never get tired or need to stop, made for one wild and sexy night. With nothing to think about except the orgasmic pleasure I was in, I was starting to see why others had opted to stay with Hunter for weeks at a time. What was his longest package again? Fifty years? It seemed excessive, but then there must be enough people going for it to make it worthwhile offering.

Anyway, the usual hours passed in unrelenting pleasure, before everything went white, as if I was drifting away into a dream. When I came back into reality, everything was dark; I was blindfolded! A quick squirm confirmed a few things: one, I was lying on my side and hogtied, with ropes binding my wrists and elbows together behind my back, with my ankles secured to my wrists; two, my face was pressed against something, which a quick feel with my nose suggested was a rock-hard cock inside a jockstrap; three, my head was held in place by the legs of this person, like their legs had been pried open to get my head in and then tied together at the knees to keep me there; four, the same thing had been done to me, because I could feel someone's head cupped between my legs, with a large rubber ballgag pressed against my crotch; five, I was also ballgagged. Six, from the temperature and the feeling of what was in front of me, I could tell that we were only wearing jockstraps.

I assumed that the four of us were here, tied together like in a 69 position, just in a square. This was swiftly proven correct when the two bodies above and below me started to stir. "MMPPHH!" I cried as the movement below me caused a ballgag to rub against my cock. I jerked involuntarirly, causing me gag to rub against the cock in front of my face.
"MMPPHH!" came a cry. It was Nate.
"MPH!" came another, this time Daniel's. I seemed to have set off a chain reaction.
A fourth cry never came, which confirmed that it was Ethan with his face pressed against my crotch. I was pressed against Nate, who was pressed against Daniel, who was - in turn - pressed against Ethan. Right, I was glad I had a sense of where I now was, not that it helped much.

"Good morning, gentlemen!" came Hunter's cheerful voice. "This morning, I have a new challenge for you. Your job is to use whatever means are available to you to jerk off the boy whose cock is in your face. There will be several rounds throughout the day. The winners will be the first boy to cum and the boy who brought him off. The losers will be denied orgasm and punished. Failure to comply with full enthusiasm will also lead to punishment. Have fun!"

With that, a bell went off. Quickly, I buried my face into Nate's crotch. Hunter's jockstraps were so thin, you could feel everything inside without hindrance. I concentrated on rubbing the middle of the ballgag up and down his cock. It must've been working, because he started thrusting and grinding against my face.
"MMMMMMMMM....," he moaned loudly.
It was at this moment I realised I could barely feel Ethan doing anything. Hadn't he heard the rules? "MMMPPPHHH! MMMPPH!" I said to him, and grinded against his ballgag.
"Mph!" he replied sharply. This was followed by a sudden, "MMMMMPPPPHHHH!" It sounded like he was in pain.
"Do you like my cattle prod!" Hunter's voice said. With the blindfold, I couldn't tell whether he was physically in the room or just transmitting his voice. "Now, mush!"
"MMPH!" Ethan grunted as he was shocked again, before he duly complied.
"MMMMM," I moaned. This was pure bliss. Ethan working on my cock, whilst I had my own to work on. Suddenly, I felt a short shock in the small of my back. "MMPH!"
"Concentrate," Hunter said.
I did as I was told. I could hear Nate's groans getting louder. He started thrusting even harder, before letting off one final moan. "MMMMPPPPPPHHHHH!" he cried as I felt his jockstrap become wet.
A bell rang.

"That's the end of round one!" Hunter said enthusiastically. "Tim successfully brought off Nathan!"
"MMPPHH!" I found myself cheering.
"Quite right. Now, as a reward, Ethan here must now bring you off!"
"MMPPPHHH!" I heard Ethan say in refusal.
"Very well," Hunter said, his tone darkening. "Try this on for size."
I could hear the crackle of the cattle prod as Ethan was shocked repeatedly. "MMMPPPHH! MMMMPPPHHH! MMMMMMMMMPPPPPHH!" he cried, but still he resisted.
"Think you can resist, do you?" Hunter said angrily. "I hold all the cards here! Let's see if your friend feels the same way!"
Before I could protest, he began to shock me. The pain caused me to thrash and convulse. "MMMMPPPPPHHH!" I screamed.
"MMPPH!" Ethan resisted for a moment, before realising he was beaten. He began rubbing his face against my crotch.
"MMMMMM..." I moaned once the shocking stopped. I began thrusting with him, the two of us locked in a perfect harmony. We continued our dance, and sped up as I got closer and closer to the edge, until the orgasmic waves washed over me, and I released into my jockstrap.

"Ok, onto round 2," Hunter said. "The aim of this round is to bring your partner right to the edge, without making him cum. Bonus points are awarded for the number of successful edges. First person to cum, and the one to bring him off, will be punished! And remember: No slacking off!"
We continued as before, this time working more slowly. Nate's cock and my face were locked in a delicate slow dance. I caressed him with my ballgag, running it slowly up and down his shaft, until...
"MMPH! MMPH!" Nate cried, telling me he couldn't hold it any longer.
I suddenly realised what the aim was, and stopped jumping Ethan's face long enough to tell him to keep still.
"MMPPH!" I heard him say to Daniel, who grunted at Nate in turn.
We had all made it past one edge. There would no doubt be many more.

And there were. Too many more to count. Damn it, surely Daniel would've cracked by now. He was getting very enthusiastic about being here, but had developed a touch more self-control. Perhaps Ethan's strategic grunting kept him in check? It had been several hours - at least I assumed it had - since we started. I wouldn't be the one to break first. I couldn't let Ethan be punished because of me. Although, come to think of it, I was shocked because of him. We'd be even... No... Not right now. I had to hold out for now. Daniel would break soon enough. "MMPPH!" I grunted to signal Ethan to stop. I was in this for the long haul.

Update 07.08.21: here's the illustration (a big thank you to Rawket-Art on DA)
Jb99
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Jb99 »

Great chapter, can't wait to see the artwork - or, better still, 4 'volunteers' to recreate the scene!
george_bound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by george_bound »

Jb99 wrote: โ†‘2 years ago Great chapter, can't wait to see the artwork - or, better still, 4 'volunteers' to recreate the scene!
I'd be one of the volunteers 8-)

Well, you certainly make my idea come to life and I thoroughly enjoyed reading your interpretation! Looking forward to where it leads :twisted:
BDBrit
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BDBrit »

Hi, all,

Thanks once again for the kind comments and general interest in this story. I've been struggling to write this next part, but knowing that there are people who want to read it has been a blessing which has helped to motivate me. Apologies it is so late. I would have had it finished last week, but then I got a phone call from my doctor offereing to bring forward my surgery to Monday. Needless to say, it's been a bit tricky to write for a few days afterwards, but I'm feeling much better now. I've updated days 4, 5 and 6 with their respective illustrations, and here is the next part:

A Week with Hunter: Night 6

27 edges. 27. That's how long it took before Daniel finally broke. Nate tried desperately to stop him from climaxing. "MPH! MPH!" I heard him say. His squirming pressed his crotch into my face.
I took a good, long sniff, as Daniel's resistance broke and he let out a long sigh, "MMMMMMmmmmmmmpphhhhh!" At last, this round was over.
"Wow," came Hunter's voice. "That was impressive. It took twenty-seven edges, but Daniel finally broke, which means that He and Nate have to be punished."
"MMMPHH!" Nate groaned.
"Oh, but how to do it?" Hunter said playfully. "I know! Let's put it to a vote. Mph once for 100 edges without being allowed to cum at the end, mph twice for being sprayed with itching powder and smeared with my own brand of tickle gel, or mph three times for good old electrocution!"
We each proceeded to struggle and mph at once, which left the matter very confused.
"I need a clear answer, boys," Hunter said. "Do I need to repeat the choices?"
"MMPH!" Nate cried.
"MMPPHH! MMPPHH!" Daniel groaned.
"MMPHH! MMPPHH! MMPPHHH!" I grunted.
Ethan said nothing.
Hunter sighed. "They're always so indecisive. No matter, I have a plan that works for everyone!"

I blacked out for a moment. Or, at least, I think I did; hard to tell when you're blindfolded. Either way, something felt different. I was still hogtied as I had been before, still ballgagged. I must have been facing a different direction. You lose your sense of orientation after a while tied up like this.
Fortunately for me, Hunter was there to clarify matters. "Okay, boys, here's the situation. I've moved you around a bit. Daniel, your head is now in Nate's crotch; Nate, you've got Tim, Tim has Ethan and Ethan has Daniel. Because Tim and Ethan won the last game, you two are free to pleasure yourselves as much as possible, as long as you don't allow Daniel to Cum, Ethan. Nate, your punishment will be electrocution, which you can avoid as long as you keep stimulating Tim. Stop, and I start shocking. Daniel, you will get some special attention from me, but you won't cum until you've been edged one hundred times. If he's feeling generous, Ethan can speed things up for you with a but of extra stimulation, but I don't see that happening!"
"Mmmmm..." Daniel whined sadly.
"Right then, off you go!" he said, as he clapped.
"MPH!" Nate grunted. My mistake - he must've spanked him, because he immediately stared rubbing his face into my crotch.

Physical stimulation alone is enough to bring anyone off eventually. However, receiving this stimulation whilst hogtied, blindfolded and ballgagged adds an extra layer of eroticism to it. Add in the fact that the stimulation is coming from an old crush rubbing his own ballgag into you, and the excitement just builds and builds. I couldn't help myself as I gyrated my hips against him. Add into this as well the muffled moans and groans of Daniel as Hunter did whatever he was doing to him. I felt the excitement building inside me. "MPH! MPH! MPH! MPH!" I panted as I got closer and closer, until... "MMMMMPPPPHHHHH!" It felt like the first time I had cum in a thousand years. When every climax was this good, no-one would ever want to stop.
"MMPPH!" Nate groaned as he felt my jockstrap become wet. I felt him try to twist his wrists free as he twisted his shoulders between my legs.
"Mmmmmm..." I heard Daniel whimper as he was denied the same pleasure.
"Oi," Hunter said to Nate, "keep going or that delicious bottom is getting some volts."
I heard a slight spark, and Nate squeaked into his gag, before he resumed business. Fortunately for him, the cum had already disappeared, and I was ready to go again as if I hadn't even just climaxed. What a place!

I suddenly realised that Ethan had been pretty stoic throughout. This was a golden opportunity for some real fun. I started gyrating my hips again in time with Nate as he rubbed his face in my crotch, and thrust my face against Ethan's crotch. I started rubbing my ballgag up and down his cock, which duly hardened for me. At first he didn't react much; his legs twitched briefly as the stimulation passed through him.
"Mph," I grunted indignantly. There had to be a way to get some more of a reaction out of him.
"MMMPHH!" Nate cried as he was shocked after stopping for a moment.
"Mmmm," I moaned. Boy, that was hot. Then it hit me: Ethan always reacted the most when he thought I was in some kind of distress. He was blindfolded; he didn't need to know what was going on.

I waited until Nate had made me cum again before putting my plan into action. I lifted my head and pressed it into Ethan's crotch as hard as I could, straining against the ropes holding my wrists behind my back as I did so. "MMMMMPPPHHHH!" I cried as hard and loud as I could. "MMPPPHHHHH! MMMMMPPPHHHHHHH!" I started fighting hard against my ropes, flexing and twisting as I did so. In the process, my face rubbed hard against Ethan, my shoulders twisting and jerking against his legs. He didn't need to know that I was thrusting my own crotch into Nate's face.
"MPH!" Ethan cried, as I stirred him into some kind of action.
"MMMMMMMPPPHHH! MMMMMPPHHHHH!" I called again. I swear it was making my ballgag vibrate slightly.
"MMMPH!" Ethan shouted, as he too started fighting against his ropes
I set off a bit of a chain reaction, as Ethan's twisting and struggling caused Daniel to let off a muffled squeak. "Mmmph!"
Hunter must have stopped him from fighting too hard and bringing himself off, as I heard him whisper a little "Shhhh," and no corresponding noise came from Nate.
I continued struggling and screaming. "MMMMPHHHHH!" I shouted, thrusting my face right up against Ethan's cock and rubbing it all over.
"MPH! MMMPHHH! MMPPPHHHH!" Ethan cried. I suspect he was trying to warn me about what I was achieving, because - before long - it turned into more of a moan. "Mmmmmmm..."
Yes, it was working! I let out one final cry of, "MMPPPHHHHHHH!" as I came, before I felt a wet patch appear against Ethan's jockstrap, before it swiftly disappeared and his cock hardened again (along with my own).
"MMPHHH!" Nate said, as he immediately was forced to resume stimulation, causing me to start gently thrusting my crotch against him.

I decided to give Ethan a break this time. Then, I'd start the cycle again. After all, I had all night to get the most out of this. Tomorrow would be our last day together.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic