A Week with Hunter (M/MMMM)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
BDBrit
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

A Week with Hunter (M/MMMM)

Post by BDBrit »

A Week with Hunter: Day 1 - Part 1

I groaned. My head was hazy. What happened? I tried to rub it, but I couldn't move my hands. They were tied tightly behind my back! "MMPH!?" I tried to say, only to find that I couldn't move my tongue or open or close my mouth. How was this possible?

The last I remembered, I was going on a walk through the marsh near home. I was alone, enjoying the air, until I walked past that man. I assumed he has also going for a walk. He was mid-twenties, I think. Seemed like quite a suave character from the way he said hello to me - a little attractive, I have to admit. Then, I remembered a bright, purplish light followed by... nothing.

I kept my eyes closed and focused on what I could feel. There was some kind of fabric stuffed in my mouth, stopping my tongue from moving. It tasted a little salty, which raised a few questions. There was also what felt like a large rubber ball holding my mouth open. I could feel straps fastened securely around the back of my head. On top of that, I could feel tape wrapped tightly around my mouth and head several times. I was almost totally silenced.

I wriggled gently to get a feel for the ropes. My hands were crossed behind my back, tied around a thin vertical pole. Ropes were also wrapped around my torso at elbow level and just below shoulder height, pinning my arms down and securing me further to the pole. My legs were bound together at the ankles, above and below the knees and at the thighs and my big toes were tied together. All of these ropes were then bound to the pole. It took me a moment to realise what it was, but there was also a crotchrope keeping me alert. Finally, my waist was also tied to the pole, preventing me from pulling away from it at all.

I braved opening my eyes and looking down. As I feared, I was naked but for a yellow jockstrap with the letter 'T' on the front. More disturbing was the vibrator wand tied to my stomach, with the tip touching my crotch. Thankfully, it wasn't turned on... Yet.

Just then, I realised I wasn't the only prisoner. There were four of us, each tied and gagged identically to poles in a line, wearing nothing but a jockstrap and with a vibrator wand ready to arouse our senses. The other three were still unconscious. To my right was... No, I hadn't seen him for years. Nate, an old school friend. I used to have a bit of a thing for him, but this was not how I expected to see him again. His jockstrap was blue with the letter 'N' on the front. To my immediate left was... I closed my eyes for a moment to delay the inevitable horror: Ethan! My best friend. I hadn't seen him properly since he'd joined the army. How on earth had he been kidnapped and brought here? I'll admit, he looked very fit in that purple jockstrap (yes, emblazoned with the letter 'E'), but seeing him here was chilling. Finally, to his left was Daniel, my bi friend, whom I once suspected of having a crush on me. His jockstrap was green with the letter 'D'.

This was seriously too much. Whoever this kidnapper was, they knew our names, and had the almost supernatural power to render us unconscious and kidnap us without anyone noticing. From the jockstraps, crotchropes and vibrators, there wasa clear motive. Would we even be able to escape? The room we were in was well-lit enough, and had no windows or doors, as far as I could see. It had always been a secret fantasy of mine to tie these guys up at some point or another, but this situation was out of control.

"MMMMMPPPPHHH!" I tired to yell into my gag. "MMMMMMMPPPPHHH!" I struggled furiously, although it was futile in the end.
"Enjoying the view?" came a mysterious voice.
"MMMPPH!" I responded.
Suddenly, he was standing in front of me. Him. The man I'd seen before everything went black. "My name is Hunter," he said calmly. He was not malicious or lustful, just very suave and in control. "You might have heard of my shop, The Demon of Pleasure? Everyone has at some point."
"Mph," I nodded in recognition.
"I'll get straight to the point," he said. "Timothy, a friend of yours has paid for you to spend a week in The Realm of Pleasure. Do not worry, all the payment and consent forms have already been sorted."
"Mmmmppphh?" I questioned that. My consent hadn't exactly been forthcoming.
"Anyway, this is what you need to know. Whilst you are here, you will not age, tire, feel hunger or thirst, need to use the facilities or anything that would get in the way of your enjoyment here. The same goes for these three. They have been specially selected to make your stay more enjoyable. They will not know what is going on, and should react accordingly. I suggest you play along. After your week, you will all be returned to where you belong. No time will have passed, and only you will remember this. The others will have no memories of this week at all. I like to call this the consequence free guarantee."
"Mmmppphhh..." I mumbled. This was too much to take in. I had so many questions. Who paid for this? Why? What would-
"Well, let's get started!" Hunter said. He clapped his hands twice, and was gone.
"Mmpph!" I called after him.
*Click*
Oh no...
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz. It was the sound of four vibrators turning on.
"MMMMMPPPPHHHH! MMMMMMMPPPPPPHHHH!" I screamed and struggled as I felt waves of pleasure wash over me.
My bareful audible voice was soon overpowered by a chorus of buzzing and three more muffled voices joining the song.
"MMMMMMPPPPPPHHHHHH!"
"MMMMMMMMMMMMMPPPPPPPPPHHHHHHH!"
"MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPHHHHHHHHHHH!"
Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

Nice start totally got me intrigued. Love this idea looking forward to where you take it
See all my written works here :
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38747#p38747

Banner by Bondagefreak
cj2125

Post by cj2125 »

Nice start! The idea is intriguing! I just want to know what the other guys think about their extended captivity! Will be looking forwards to the next parts!
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

It's great seeing Hunter again. That's one hot predicament to find yourself in. I'm really interested in how these guys were picked, - aside from looking good in jocks, I mean. :D
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Great start! I love how tightly the guys are tied up and gagged. And the plot is very intriguing I must say :)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

Charmides
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Charmides »

Loving this concept, [mention]BDBrit[/mention]! I'm always a fan of slightly supernatural bondage situations, and the Realm of Pleasure is a super hot invention. Not to mention, your bondage description is top-shelf. Not sure if you plan on continuing, but I can't wait to see how Timothy's relationships with his friends/flames/ones-who-got-away pan out. Excellent stuff, and many thanks for posting.
swimmerboy2
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by swimmerboy2 »

I'm really enjoying this. Keep up the great work.
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

I really like this story .
szlm1515
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by szlm1515 »

Promising start😄
Jack87
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Jack87 »

Nice start, looking forward to the next part
BDBrit
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BDBrit »

Thanks for the comments, everyone! Much appreciated! I've commissioned an illustration, which I've posted below.

A Week with Hunter: Day 1 - Part 2

"MMMMPPPPPHHH! MMMMPPPPPPHHHHH! MMMMPPPPHHH!" I shouted as I struggled against the ropes. They did not slacken. Every time I thought I was getting somewhere, the ropes seemed to re-tighten, and I'd be forced to start all over again. Escape was impossible.

I tried to block out the sounds of my fellow prisoners. It was humiliating being so exposed next to them, and the vibrators added an extra layer of humiliation and... Pleasure. It was mesmerising. The vibrator was slowly replacing my will to resist with a desire to submit. I fought against the ropes with all my might as I was brought closer and closer to the edge. I gave one last almighty tug, just as I reached my limit, and then...

*Click*

The vibrators switched off.

"Mph..." I sighed in relief.
"Mph, mph, mph mph-mph?" came Ethan's voice from my left.
"Mph mph-mph," I said, as we made eye contact. We both tried our best to hide our embarrassment and look reassuring.
"Mph... Mph... Mph..." Nate's voice came faintly from my right.
"Mph?" I looked at him.
He was slowly and carefully trying to twist and free his wrists from the ropes. Now that the vibrators were off, there was less urgency to our struggle. We all began to do the same, but - as I had feared - any progress we made was swiftly undone as the ropes seemed to re-tighten at the slightest challenge to their grip. It was hopeless, but we had to keep trying, before-

*Click*

Before exactly that happened.

Instantly, our careful, methodical attempts to free ourselves transformed into a desperate struggle to get out, as we were simultaneously pleasured and tormented by the vibrators. Once again, a tent formed in our jockstraps as we tried to focus on something else. I felt a familiar sensation gradually rising inside me, as I was brought to the very edge for the second time.

*Click*

It was over again.

The cycle continued over and over again until I lost count of the number of times we'd been edged - then we were edged another five or so times for good measure. It was as if the vibrators could sense exactly how much stimulation to give before switching off. It was the height of pleasure and frustration as we were prevented from reaching climax. What had begun as sighs of relief had transformed into groans of frustration. I looked over at Daniel, who was desperately moaning into his gag and trying to hump the air in front of him, before his crotchrope tightened to keep him still.

Ethan and Nate were trying to endure it stoically. The former had closed his eyes and was keeping as still as possible; the latter was breathing heavily through his nose and concentrating very hard on staying in control. He wasn't far from breaking. I wondered how easy it would be now to make him moan and beg like Daniel was doing. I quickly snapped that thought out of my head. I was a prisoner with them. I should have been willing him to endure.

"Enjoying the day so far, gentlemen?"
It was him. Hunter, the one responsible. He appeared before us wearing a tiny pair of leopard print underwear, showing off his physique, which was as finely tuned as a Greek or Roman statue. His hair was jet black, and his skin was perfectly tanned. Last time I'd seen him, his skin was an unnatural grey, although it wasn't hard to believe that he could change his appearance at will.
"Mph-mmmpppphhhh..." Daniel moaned and looked at him pleadingly.
The rest of us stayed silent. Ethan was glaring at him.
Hunter said nothing, and walked up to Daniel. We watched as he crouched down and inspected his jock strap. "It looks like you have enjoyed yourself." He grabbed the top of his jockstrap and pulled, causing it to magically come of, leaving Daniel naked. He then pulled the vibrator off and the ropes holding it obligingly untied themselves, disappearing as they fell to the floor.
"MMMPPPHHH!" Daniel cried as he watched the last shred of his dignity disappear in front of his eyes.
"Enjoy it, pretty boy," Hunter said.

Ethan, Nate and I watched helplessly as Hunter set to work pleasuring Daniel by hand. He began by grinding against him and humping him, before kneeling down and running his tongue slowly over his dick. All the while, Daniel moaned in pleasure, begging for release. Hunter started giving him a handjob with one hand, pulled his head back with the other and kissed him repeatedly on the neck.
"Do you submit to me?" Hunter whispered.
"Mmmmppph-mmpph," he moaned meekly. He closed his eyes, ready to climax.
"You'll be ready soon," Hunter replied, letting go and stepping back. A roll of duct tape magically appeared at Daniel's eye level and blindfolded him, wrapping itself around his head several times. Hunter then placed a cock ring on his dick, which magically shrunk to slightly so that it would stay put.
"Mmmmppphhhh-mmmpppphhhh. MMMMMMPPPPPHHHH!" Daniel whined as he was denied his wish and the ring began vibrating to continue tormenting him as before.

Hunter then repeated the process with Natel, who did his best to glare at him in an effort to resist, though he was unable to stifle an embarrassed squeak as the jockstrap was removed. I noticed his breathing become a lot heavier as he tried not to give in to the pleasure.
"Do you submit to me?" Hunter asked.
"MMPH!" Nate said defiantly.
"As I expected," he replied. Nate was blindfolded identically to Daniel, and Hunter placed another cock ring on him. "It doesn't matter," he continued. "You'll break. They all do eventually."

He then turned his attention to Ethan, who remained stoic throughout. His facial expression did not change as Hunter pulled off his jockstrap. Even when Hunter grabbed his hair and pulled his head back, he did not react. After edging him a couple of times for good measure, Hunter asked his usual question, visibly annoyed.
"Do you submit to me?"
Ethan didn't even blink.
"No matter," Hunter said, calming himself, "I've broken you army types before. Perhaps your friend here will be more pliable. "Care to watch?"
I noticed his eyes widen slightly as Hunter said this.

He didn't react fully until Hunter had pulled off my jockstrap, leaving me naked.
"MMMPPPHH!" I cried involuntarily, which set of Ethan.
"MMMMMPPPPPPHHHH!" he yelled and began struggling in earnest, to no avail.
Hunter started licking my cock. The pleasure he was able to provide was unlike anything I'd ever experienced; It was unbearable! I was desperate to cum, and couldn't contain my moans, which only upset Ethan further.
Noticing this, Hunter reached out and began giving him a handjob, whilst doing the same to me. "You like this, don't you?" he said to Ethan. "Watching your friend." He then looked at me. "This is what it is like to submit to me. I can make you experience pleasure unlike anything you've ever known before." He looked back at Ethan. "And if you resist, I'll make you watch and enjoy it as I torment your friend." Keeping Ethan's handjob going, he let go of me and put his mouth over my cock. He started giving me the most intense and powerful blowjob I've ever experienced. His suck was as powerful as a milking machine.
I lost all control. I could no longer hear anything else. It was just me and the sound of my own moans under my gag. For a moment, it was pure bliss as I was brought to the very edge...

He stopped.

The First thing I heard was Ethan's desperate cries to get Hunter to stop. Before I could think properly, I felt tape wrapping itself around my eyes as everything went black. I heard Hunter's slow, methodical footsteps nearby as he spoke.
"Yes, I think I'll put on a little show for you," he said authoritatively. "Your friend here can star in it. You'll enjoy watching him. My vibrating cock ring will ensure that."
I didn't like the sound of that, not that I had much choice in the matter. I felt myself being whisked away as Ethan's angry mphing faded into the distance.

rattybat
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by rattybat »

I'm enjoying this quite a bit. The whole supernatural element is intriguing, and the Corazon illustration is icing on the cake. :D
Avatar by Bondageincomics on DeviantArt.
Tales of Alan and Scott:
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f= ... 42#p165042
https://www.deviantart.com/rattybat2
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

A very enjoyable read so far! I really wish I was tied to a pole and vibrated right now, which may or may not have something to do with this.
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Fantastic so far! Great picture from bondagecomics as well
BDBrit
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BDBrit »

A Week with Hunter: Day 1 - Part 3
So there I was, inescapably bound, gagged and blindfolded - alone and completely at the mercy of this pleasure demon. I felt my heart beating hard inside my chest. Sensing this, Hunter put his warm hand on my chest started gently massaging my nipples.
"Mmmmmmmm..." I moaned.
"You like this, don't you? Being my slave." Hunter's voice was warm and inviting.
"Mmmm-mmmmmm..." I nodded.
"I hope we can persuade your friend to like it too," he replied sadly. "Oh well!" he said, suddenly changing tune. "More fun for you!"

He snapped his fingers, causing the ropes binding me to disappear instantly. I barely had time to think about trying to remove the gag or blindfold before I felt two hands grab my wrists and pull my arms straight down. Two rolls of tape wrapped themselves tightly around my ankles and stomach, pinning my legs together and my arms to my side respectively. "Mmpph! Mmmpphh-mmppph!" I protested as the tape continued to work its way over me, growing tighter and tighter. Before long, I was fully encased in tape from my shoulders down to my ankles.

I felt a hand push my chest. For one awful moment, I felt myself tip backwards, before I landed on a soft surface - probably a mattress. I started to wriggle in an effort to escape, but my blindfold made it difficult to tell how much progress I was making. I stopped resisting when I felt Hunter lie down next to me and wrap one arm behind me over my shoulder. He felt warm and inviting.
"You'll love this, pretty boy," he whispered sensually. "Your friend's watching so be sure to put on a good show."
I felt two earplugs go into my ears, and more tape wrap around my eyes and ears to hold them in place. "MMMMPPPPHHH!" I screamed but I heard nothing. I was now blind, deaf, unable to speak, and could only feel my face and feet. Then it happened.

I felt a hand grab at my groin, then I felt the tape tearing as the hand grabbed my erect cock and balls and carefully pulled them through the gap so they were exposed to the air. If felt cold by comparison with the tape. My lack of other senses made it impossible to think of anything else except what I could feel there, which made me dread the edging I knew I was about to receive.
It began as I had expected. A warm hand grabbed it and slowly began stroking and pumping up and down. I was so desperate at this point that I just lay back and tried my best to enjoy it. As I got closer to the edge, I realised that I was thrusting my hips in time with the hand, hoping to bring myself off. Just as I thought I would be allowed release, the hand let go, leaving me thrusting helplessly at empty air and groaning sadly.

I rolled over onto my stomach and started humping the mattress, before I was forcibly rolled back over onto my back. What felt like straps instantly tightened over me, pinning me to the mattress and preventing me from rolling over. I felt a string being wrapped around my genitals. It was tight and uncomfortable, but not painful. Then, the edging resumed.

I don't know what it must've been like to watch me. I was so focused on one thing only that I had no sense of anything else. I had no idea what I sounded like or indeed what I was doing. I had given up all resistance. I just wanted one thing now.

I quickly lost track of the number of edgings after the fourth or fifth one. Everything was beginning to ache. My jaw had had enough of the solid ball gag after this length of time, my arms were desperate to move and stretch, and my cock... I think that was obvious. Finally, I felt some kind of plastic tube being placed over it. After a moment which seemed to stretch into an eternity, it started pumping. It must've been some kind of milking machine. This had to be it now. Surely I would be allowed to cum? I felt my breathing become heavier, and the machine seemed to pump harder and faster, until...
BDBrit
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BDBrit »

Right, I've finished the next part. I'm thinking of splitting this into night and day chapters, which leaves me with 7 days and 7 nights in total. I've got an idea for day 2 already, but if anyone has any ideas for bondage scenarios to use for the other days, let me know. I may also commission more images if I like the idea. :D

A Week with Hunter: Night 1

A wave of relief washed over me as I finally got my wish. I sighed with pleasure as my entire body relaxed. This didn't last for long, as the machine kept pumping away. I began struggling to free myself from its grip, when everything stopped. Instantly, everything holding me prisoner seemed to evaporate and I was left lying on a mattress, once again able to move freely, see, speak and hear as normal. I lay there dumbfounded.
"I hope you enjoyed that," came a familiar voice.
"It was... the most... intense... feeling... of my life," I replied, breathing heavily.
"Good, good, I expected as much," Hunter said, almost casually. "Now we come to the night portion of your stay here."
"Night portion?" I asked, as I began feeling more normal again.
"Yes, didn't you read the contract? By day you experience the pleasures I have to offer, by night you control those pleasures to do to your fellow captives as you please."
"What?" I asked. I was not expecting to hear that.
"Don't pretend you haven't fantasised about holding them prisoner," Hunter looked at me knowingly.
I turned bright red.
"Don't be embarrassed," he continued. "I like that in a man."
"Y-yes... well... what exactly happens now?"
"It's quite simple, your companions are still bound to those poles as you saw before, now blindfolded so they won't recognise you. When you go in there, your voice will be disguised so that they believe it's me. You'll have access to a suite of powers controlled by thoughts alone."
"Ok..." I began, searching for a question. "Do I have to be naked though?"
"Why of course, stupid," Hunter replied. "They have to believe it's me. Besides, you look damn sexy like that."

Before I had a chance to take in what was going on, I found myself standing in the same room as before, facing my three friends, who were indeed still bound and gagged as I had last seen them, naked, blindfolded and with those vibrating cockrings still keeping them busy. Daniel and Nate were groaning in desperation through their gags. Ethan, however, still had some fight left in him and was busy trying to free himself, grunting with each yank of his wrists. He got nowhere of course.

Feeling the most sorry for him, I decided to give Daniel some release and slowly approached him. I felt so awkward staring at him like I was with no idea of what to say. I didn't just want to touch him without him knowing I was there, but then saying something somehow felt worse. I settled for gently placing my hand on his smooth chest. Instantly, he inhaled sharply through his nose.
"Mmmphh?" He said softly. "Mmmpphh-Mppphh?"
"Shhh..." I said gently in Hunter's voice. "I'll give you what you want."
"Mmmmpphhh-mmpphhh?" he sounded like a sad child unsure of whether to believe me.
"Yes," I said eventually to fill the silence. The other two seemed not to really care about my presence; they had other things to focus on.

I started by removing that dreadful cockring. As I dropped it, I notice it disappear in a cloud of smoke, which was filled with the words The Demon of Pleasure TM.
"A watermark," came a voice in my head. "You've got the demo version of my power."
Weird.
"Oh, and another thing," it continued. "Since you're not a divine being like myself, the demo version comes with a feature where your levels of pleasure connect to your target's. It helps you know when to stop and when to keep going. Try using a vibrator wand on him."
I thought about that suggestion, and a vibrator want instantly appeared in my hand in a puff of (watermarked) smoke. It was already on and, before I had time to think about it, I was already holding it against Daniel's shaft.
"Mmmppphhh..." he moaned in pleasure.
Hunter was right. Simultaneously with the pleasure I was giving him, I felt it in my own body. It was as if there was a vibrator touching me as well. I decided to try something else, and instead wrapped my hand around his penis and started gently stroking. I could also feel the stimulation in myself, including feeling the pre-cum he was releasing. With every second, I could feel myself becoming more and more horny. My own reservations about touching my friend had disappeared. Perhaps this was the effect of Hunter's power on my own mind? Still, I hardly cared at this moment. I could tell from my own feelings that he was nearing climax soon, but then a familiar voice appeared in my mind.
"Not so fast," it said calmly. "You don't want to milk him too soon. The night is young, stretch it out a bit."
I found myself agreeing, despite the fact that I really did want to give Daniel what he wanted. I let go and steppped back.
This latest denial came as something of a shock to Daniel. "Mmmph-mmpph mmphh!" he began whimpering. He tried to wriggle free, to no avail.
"Be patient," I said and reassuringly placed my hand on his cheek.
This seemed to calm him down.
I re-summoned the wonderful magic vibrating cockring and slipped it back onto Daniel to keep him hard. It was Nate's turn now.

It appeared that Nate's approach to my presence was to try and stifle his moaning as much as possible. Sure enough, as I got closer, I felt our arousal synchronise, just as it had for Daniel. In response to my handjob, Nate breathed heavily through his nose in time with my hand, but I decided that I could extract a better reaction from him. I decided I needed to surprise him, which would be helped by the tape blindfold he was forced to wear. I opted to summon a table tennis bat into my left hand, and gave him an single smack on his left bum cheek.
"MPH!" he exclaimed in surprise. He started fighting to free his wrists.
"Ah!" I said. "There he is! It's good that you're no longer ignoring me!"
I began playfully spanking him to the tune of Mary had a Little Lamb with one hand and continued to give him a handjob with the other, all the while eliciting the occasional muffled grunt as I varied the strength of my spanks. I finished the song with one final thwack.
"MPH-MPHHH!" he groaned.
I observed that the paddling had left no disernable marks - no long-term harm I suppose. It's amazing what I could persuade myself to do when freed from the consequences. After leaving him to cool down from the edge a bit, I decided to try giving him a blow job. I started by slowly running my tongue up and down his entire body, pausing at the nipples to give them a few extra licks, before I finally placed my lips around his penis. I suspected that Hunter had supernaturally enhanced my ability, because this sent him into a frenzy of pleasure.
"MMMPPPHHHH...!" he moaned loudly. "MMMPPHHH-MMMPPHHHH!" He began trying to thrust as much as he could in an effort to speed up bringing himself off.
I waited until my shared sense told me he was right on the edge, before pulling away. "That'll do for now," I said.
"Mmmm..." came a small sigh of disappointment.
I placed the cockring back on him so that he wouldn't soften, before turning towards Ethan.

Once again, my senses began to mirror his. Boy, he was physically aching to cum! Not that he gave this away; he was still stoically stood, tied to the pole - not that he had any other choice! To my frustration, I could not in any way get him to react. I tried rubbing, licking, sucking and spanking. I even tried minor electric shocks, but nothing made him react. The army must have trained him well to resist such tortures. I could see why Hunter had been so frustrated. Finally, an idea came to me. I was just slightly shorter than him, but Hunter's powers conveniently allowed me to stand a couple of inches above the floor to put me at the right height. I stood so that our dicks were level, took them both into one hand and began rubbing them together slowly.
"Ah, yes," I said, "just imagine this: This is just what I did with your friend Tim whilst we were alone."
"MMPH?!" he exclaimed. Hearing that I was suffering obviously got to him more than anything Hunter could inflict on him. How sweet! Still, it felt good to have him where I wanted him.
"Perhaps I'll go and fetch him," I continued, prompting more grunting and resistance. "He's still absolutely pumped to be alone right now, but I'm sure he'd love the chance to hump you for a bit."
"MMMMPPHHH!" I knew the reference to the milking machine would prompt a reaction.
"Or maybe..." I thought aloud. "Maybe I could hook you up to the same machine, give him a break for a bit?"
"Mph-mph!" he seemed to be agreeing with that idea. He probably meant it to give me some relif but this was probably the closest I would get him to begging me to let him cum, so I decided to take what I could get.

At that moment, the milking machine appeared in the middle of the room. I couldn't help but notice that it's tank still had my own semen inside it still. I picked up the tube that had been used to milk me earlier and placed it on Ethan's cock. "You can probably still feel Tim's milk in there. It'll lubricate you nicely," I said mockingly.
"MMPPHH-MMPH!" Ethan said angrily.
"I haven't forgotten about you two either," I said to Daniel and Nate. Two more tubes appeared on the milking machine and placed themselves over their respective cocks.
"Mph!" they both grunted.
"Time to fill up my machine and add your samples to Tim's," I said playfully as I turned on the machine, which duly started pumping away.
Instantly, the room was filled with the muffled groans and grunts as the three of them were brought to the edge. Amazingly, Hunter's powers kicked in, allowing me to feel all three milkings simultaneously. It was pure bliss. I closed my eyes to enjoy the sound of their gagged moans and focus on the pleasure rising inside me.

"Done already?" Hunter asked as I left the room. Surprisingly, it didn't bother me hugely that we were both naked.
"Yeah," I said awkwardly. "They were ready."
"If you say so," he said after a pause. "I suppose that means you're finished with your night?"
"Yeah, I need a break," I said.
"After just two hours?" Hunter asked. "You really need to build your stamina, although I suppose you won't be on my level yet. I'll make a pleasure demon out of you yet. Right, let's get you set up for tomorrow then."
"That's ten hours away, if I've been listening to you correctly," I replied.
"So that's ten hours you get in preparation for the morning."

With that, he clapped his hands and I felt myself step backwards slightly. To my surprise, I bumped into a thin metal pole behind me. I instantly felt my hands be pulled back behind it, and several ropes appeared in front of me (with no smoke or watermark) and instantly bound me to the pole in the same way I had been before, right down to the crotchrope and tying my big toes together.
"Whoa!" I said. "Hang on. I thought I had the nights free."
"You really must read the contract properly," Hunter replied. "It says that the night is for you to take on the role of the pleasure demon, and - when that's done - you'll be returned to the others." As he said this, a familiar purple jockstap with the letter E on the front appeared in front of my face.
"But-" I began to say, as the jockstrap magically forced itself into my mouth. "MMMMMPPPHHH!" I shook my head vigorously and tried to push it out, but its magic kept it from coming out. A red ballgag then appeared, and forced itself on top and fastened itself behind my head, before microfoam tape finally appeared and wrapped itself over my mouth and around the back of my head several times, to seal everything in place. "Mmmmmm...." I groaned as I tasted Ethan's pre-cum on the jockstrap.
"Right," said Hunter, "let's get you back in with the others."

I felt myself disappear and reappear in the room with the other three, like I had been when I first woke up. The milking machine was still attached to each of them and was still pumping away. I could see semen travelling through Ethan's tube next to me and being added to the bottle in the machine.
"Right," Hunter said, "let's get you strapped in as well. You can join the rest of your friends."
Upon realising that I was back, Ethan turned his head towards Hunter and started trying to shout, "MMMMPPHH-FFMMPHHH!"
"That's nice, dear," he said dismissively.
A fourth tube appeared out of nowhere from the machine and attached itself in the required place. It didn't start pumping straight away.
"Right, guys," Hunter said cheerfully, "I want a full bottle from you tonight. I reckon it'll take, hmmm... about ten hours to fill if I keep the machine on constantly. Cheerio! I'll see you later!"
"MMMMMMPPPPPHHHHHH!" came four voices simultaneously. At that moment, a roll of duct tape wrapped itself over my eyes, and the machine started pumping me as well. This was going to be a long ten hours...
george_bound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by george_bound »

Hey mate, can I just say how much I love this story and can't wait to read more! The number of captives is perfect (I love group bondage torment where they can hear/sense each others presence but are blindfolded and gagged) , the premise behind the story and the fact our protagonist would secretly want to be tied up with them is great, the torments and descriptions have the right level of eroticism (gotta love vibrators, milking four boys nonstop until they produce a bottle, and gagging our young lads with pre-cum stained jockstraps... so überhot), the supernatural elements, and the concept of day bondage vs night (along with time usage). Would love to see some predicament bondage thrown in where the action of one impacts the others. 😈 Definitely looking forward to reading more!
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY STORIES, CLICK HERE:
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=67283#p67283
BDBrit
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BDBrit »

Thank you for the comment [mention]george_bound[/mention]. It's a real motivator to keep going. Thank you also to everyone else for the previous comments, too. I think adult stories are a bit harder to discuss than PG-13 ones because of the nature of the content, althought that could just be me being very British about it. :lol: I was hoping to commission another picture to illustrate this part, but it'll take a bit more time, so I'm sharing it now.

A Week with Hunter: Day 2

There comes a point where you run out of energy and have to stop whatever it is that you're doing. Most guys, for example, need a break before they can cum again. Not so here. The magic of this place allowed us to be milked over and over again, with no respite, whilst giving us the energy to endure and enjoy it. It didn't hurt, but after several hours of non-stop pumping from a milking machine, one tends to lose a sene of anything else. Occasionally, one of us let out a moan, but we had long given up all resistance. The pleasure was non-stop, and undimishing; we had submitted to it.

Eventually, it came to an end. After what must've been the hundreth climax, which itself was no less intense than the first, the machine stopped pumping. I heard Daniel grunt with confusion as his senses returned.
"Mmmmm...? MMPH!" I heard Nate say as he remembered that he was a prisoner.
"MMPHH-MPHH!" said Daniel in response. I could hear him struggling against the ropes.
We had about ten minutes to ourselves to struggle and fail to shout, before Hunter's voice came from the room.
"Good morning, gentlemen," Hunter said business-like, "welcome to day 2 of your time with us." He was definitely standing in the room, although our blindfolds made it difficult to be fully certain.
"MMMPH MPH!" I heard Nate say, which must've been very rude.
"Now just relax," he said calmly, "and I'll escort you to your destination."
With that, he clicked his fingers, and I felt myself slowly losing consciousness. "MMPpphhhh..." I started to say as I felt my head fall.

"MMPPHHH!" I cried as I awoke. I could see again, which was a plus, although seeing the back of Ethan's head wasn't much comfort, especially when I noticed the white tape running around the back of his head at mouth level. I noticed I was lying on me side, and tried to sit up. Then I felt the ropes. I closed my eyes for a moment, as if to try and wake up from a dream, before opening them again to try and get a sense of where I was.
All four of us were lying on our sides, and spooning. I could feel that my arms were bent at right angles with my wrists tied together. My upper arms were tied to my torso just below the shoulders and just above the elbows, and my wrists were tied to these ropes in a perfect box tie. My legs were bound together at the thighs, above and below the knees, and at the ankles. I wiggled my toes, which confirmed that my big toes were tied together as well. A quick glance around me confirmed that Ethan, Daniel and Nate were tied identically to me.
I gave a few tugs in places to test the ropes, and found that my upper arms were bound to the upper arms of Ethan in front, and Daniel behind me, as were my ankles and waist; Nate was behind Daniel. It was point I needed to confirm my fears. Yes, there was a crotchrope keeping me hard, and - yes - there was a vibrator ready to make this interesting. On the less bad side, I noticed that we were once again wearing jockstraps, the same as we had before. However, the worst part was, well, I had to strain to look over my shoulder to confirm this, but I could feel Daniel's hard cock pressed against my buttocks, as well as the tip of the vibrator. As soon as these turned on, they'd be vibrating not only our cocks, but also the buttocks of the person in front! Ethans backside was pressed against me in the same way.
Finally, I tried to move my toungue to test the gag, and was met with the salty taste of the rag in my mouth. The ballgag was there as well, with tape on top of that, wrapped several times around my mouth as before.
"That's Ethan's jockstrap in your mouth, by the way," Hunter said as he came in. "Ethan's chewing on yours, whilst Daniel and Nate have exchanged."
"MMMPPHHH!" I cried, although there wasn't much thought behind it.
"Exactly," Hunter said excitedly. "Well, let's wake up the others."
His exit was accompanied by the sound of vibrators buzzing into life, and three confused prisoners grunting into their freshly applied gags.
"Mmmm...?"
"MMPH!"
"MMMMMMMPPPPPPHHHHHH!"

Another thing I noticed about this place's magic was that, just as it made each climax feel like the first, it also made it so that it felt like we'd never climaxed at all when it was edging us. After the first time I lost track of the number of times I'd been edged, I was as desperate to cum as I had been at the same time yesterday. All I could think was-
Daniel was humping me. "MPPH-MMPHH!?" I turned my head to say to him. The vibrator was bad enough, as was the one on my bum as well. What a pervert, trying to bring himself off on me like that!
"Mph. Mph. Mph," he said, in time with his thrusts. I don't think he got the memo.
I just had to block it out to finish off that thought. Where was I? Oh yes, I JUST WANT TO CUM SO BADLY! Come to think of it, Ethan's buttocks are nice and firm. Maybe Daniel's on to something there.
"Mmmph?" Ethan had turned his head and was trying to make eye contact.
"Mmmph mmpph..." I whined to him.
He gave me a sympathetic look, before turning his head away. At least he understood how the rest of us felt. He may have been good at playing the stoic character, but I imagine his body was as desperate to cum as the rest of us were. He started gently thrusting as well, which confused me. He had no-one to thrust against. "MMPH!" he said to me, slightly impatiently. He was trying to help bring me off!
"MPH!" I nodded to him, before turning to Daniel. "MMPH-MMPH!" I said.
I assumed that he got the message, as he turned and mpphed something to Nate, who nodded.
We may have been unable to free ourselves, but we could have one victory over Hunter by bringing ourselves off against his will.
"Mph! MPH! MMPH!" we all said in unison as we carefully times our thrusts. It was working! The vibrators customarily turned themselves off as we continued humpting. "Mph! MPH! MPH!" We said, speeding up to account for the loss of the vibrators to help us. I could feel myself getting closer and closer to the edge. I closed my eyes in anticipation.
"MMMPH!" we cried as our crotchrope suddenly tightened, forcing us to stop thrusting so that they would loosen again.
"Do you really think," Hunter's voice appeared, "that you're the first ones to try and defy me? Pah, fools. And you three," he said to me, Nate and Daniel, "were prepared to bring yourselves off and leave poor Ethan here on the edge still." He appeared in front of Ethan and started gently jerking him off. "Now you can see what happens when you try to defy me. Your crotchropes will punish you for longer next time. I suggest you sit back and enjoy the edging, whilst I think of an appropriate punishment for tonight."
With that, he disappeared and the vibrators turned back on. I didn't like the sound of a punishment, whatever it was going to be. All I could do now was try to enjoy the edging, whilst listening to the moans and grunts coming from behind me.
"Mph. Mph. Mph." Daniel was humping me again, which only made my buttocks jiggle from his vibrator. If he wanted another squeezing, that was his business, I suppose.
I closed my eyes. "Mmmmmmm..."

UPDATE: I commissioned this image a while ago, but it took a while to finish and then life happened and got in the way, but here's the illustration for this chapter:
Last edited by BDBrit 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

Wow that was a really good chapter
george_bound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by george_bound »

Oh my, that was incredible! Imaging all four roped up and humping in unison, hmmmm... Poor boys though, how long will it take before they realise they can't outsmart Hunter 😈
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

Is it hot in here or is it just this story? I keep picturing myself in their position and it makes me wish I was. Can’t wait for more!
Tied&TickledInTights
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Tied&TickledInTights »

TightsBound wrote: 3 years ago A very enjoyable read so far! I really wish I was tied to a pole and vibrated right now, which may or may not have something to do with this.
I wish you were tied to a post in your tights and vibrated as well. And I wish I was in the same predicament.
BDBrit
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BDBrit »

Thank you for the comments, everyone. I hope you enjoy this next part:

A Week with Hunter: Night 2

"Alright, gentlemen, are you ready for the night shift?" Hunter waltzed into the room.
"Mmp-mpphh!" we all said in unison.
"Wow, none of you realised that was a rhetorical question. The night shift starts whether you want it to or not" As he said this, the ropes binding us together instantly unravelled.
"Mph.." we sighed and rolled onto our backs so that we could face Hunter directly.
"Mmm, those cocks are looking nice and hard," Hunter said. "Let's get a proper look." Four magical hands appeared and grabbed our jockstraps forcefully. As they tugged at them, they - along with the crotchropes and vibrators - fell away, leaving our manhoods fully exposed to the air. The hands then summoned new rope and wrapped those around our dicks and sacks. Then, for good measure, they started jerking us off as well.
"Mmmpphhh. MMPPHHH!" we moaned as the hands did their work.
"You need to relax," Hunter said erotically. He waved a hand and dismissed his other hands. He crouched down next to Ethan and began rubbing the tup of his cock between his thumb and forefinger, then held them up to examine the precum. "And they were going to let you suffer whilst they brought themselves off," he said sympathetically. "How selfish. I guess you need to kiss and make up."
Instantly, several hands reappeared and rolled us onto our side, so that Ethan and I were face-to-face, and Daniel and Nate were the same. They pressed themselves firmly on the back of our heads, forcing our gagged mouths together. "MMMMMPPHHH!" we cried, although I can't say I fully meant it. It may have been through a roll of tape, and it may have been two ballgags pressed against each other, but there was something in the way that Ethan tried to resist that made it feel so tender.
"You'll love my latest idea," Hunter said excitedly. He leant over Ethan and me, and put a hand on our backsides, guiding them forwards until our dicks touched. Then he grabbed them in one hand and started jerking slowly.
"Mmmmmm..." I moaned softly. I was almost prepared to explode just from this. I felt myself humping in time with his movements, as well as continuing the forced kiss.
"Not yet," Hunter said. He let go and conjured what appeared to be small strap, which he wrapped around our dicks, keeping them pressed together. "Before you ask, yes it vibrates," he said smugly. He repeated the process with Daniel and Nate, giving me enough time to cool down a bit as I listened to their moans, not that it was easy as the hands continued to force me to kiss Ethan. "I'll be back shortly. The first one of you to cum is the person I will hold responsible to the misbehaviour from earlier, and he will be punished most severely. Cheerio!"
With that, the straps holding our dicks together started vibrating, and several more hands appeared and started caressing our backsides and spanking them occasionally. This wasn't good! I was already feeling highly pervy from the situation. It could easily be me first. The cries of the others and the sounds of the vibrators was just, intoxicating.
"MMMMPPPHHHHHHH!"

Hunter obviously didn't want the culprit to cum straight away, as evidenced by the five more edgings I'd just received. All I could think about was giving in and letting things happen. It was then that I noticed something. Ethan had started thrusting and rubbing himself against me. He had even started working with the hands to 'kiss' me. This wasn't like him at all. Surely Hunter hadn't broken him at last?
"Mmph-mmph?" I whimpered.
"Mph. Mph. Mph," he breathed in time with his thrusts. He kept his eyes closed, as if to pretend it wasn't me he was tied to.
He was trying to bring himself off! Hunter had broken his resistance. "MMMMMPPPPHHHHH!" I wailed, before Ethan practically headbutted me.
"Mph. Mph. Mph," he continued.
"Mph?" I tried to ask. He was really focussed. Then it hit me: he was trying to cum first to protect the rest of us and take the punishment for himself! I tried my best to keep still to help, but the strap pressing our cocks together seemed to notice and began vibrating me harder, without doing the same for Ethan. "Mmmmmm," I moaned with pleasure.
Sensing this, Ethan sped up, desperately trying to cum before me. "MMMMPPPHHH!" he groaned with pleasure, as he grew closer to climax.
Would it be enough? Hearing him groan through his gag like that sent waves of ecstacy through me, as at least two fantasies came true. I couldn't hold on any longer. "Mmmmpphh-MMMMMPPPPHHHH!" I groaned in pleasure as my warm milk spurted onto our stomachs.
One second later, I heard Ethan sigh in pleasure, "Mmmmmmpppphhhhh," and felt his warm juice spurt onto my stomach.
From behind, I heard two more distinct moans as Daniel and Nate also came. Instantly, the magic hands disappeared.
"Mmmmm..." Ethan sighed apologetically and put his head on my shoulder.

Instantly, the straps holding us together disappeared and the four of us fell back onto our backs, to see Hunter standing over us. He held up a small phial, which instantly sucked the semen off us and then disappeared. "Good show, gentlemen!" he cried. Then he looked directly at me with a dark look in his eye. "Looks like you're the one to blame for this afternoon's little rebellion."
"Mph!" Ethan shook his head and flung himself over me protectively. He stared down Hunter. He hands, although still securely bound behind his back and touching my chest, were curled into tight fists.
Hunter, looking bored, waved a hand dismissively. Ethan was pulled back off me as several straps emerged from underneath him and held him down. For good measure, Daniel and Nate also found themselves strapped down.
"MMMMPPPH! MMMPPPHHH! MMMMMPPPPPPHHHHH!" Ethan yelled as he fought against his binds in a desperate attempt to help me.
Hunter simply raised his head slightly, and three vibrators instantly appeared and floated around his dick in a triangle formation, all vibrating at once. Then, two more appeared and got to work on his nipples. "Foolish mortal," he said, matter-of-factly.
Ethan glared back at him, now back in stoic mode.
"I thought so," Hunter said, before hoisting me over his shoulder and disappearing with the two of us.

Once we were away, Hunter's demeanor changed. The ropes binding my legs disappeared, as did my gag, but my hands and arms remained tied as before. He put me down onto my feet so I could stand, which was surprisingly easy, given that they had been bound for the last day or so.
"Time for the night shift," Hunter said in a friendly voice.
"So why are my hands still bound?" I asked pointedly.
"Because, I've decided the others need to think you're being punished," he replied. "Here, have this." A leather collar closed around my neck, and a glowing leash appeared in Hunter's right hand. He yanked it.
"I felt myself get pulled towards him, but it didn't hurt. "I don't get it," I said.
"It's really quite simple," he answered. "I can torture your friends by having you torment them, plus I get to give you some much needed training on how to torment them, as I'll be issuing all the commands."
"And what do I get out of it?"
"Your pleasure will synchronise with theirs as before. It's a win-win."
"But-" I began, but we had already teleported back into the room with the others before I could say anything else.

I could never quite get used to the sight of my companions bound, gagged and naked, strapped to the floor as they were. It was especially difficult when my arms were bound as they were with the humiliating collar and leash. I noticed that there were now about ten vubrators teasing Ethan. I waited for my cue.
"Go ahead, slave," Hunter said, whilst putting a cockring on me, "start by using your foot to give them a Good time."
"Yes, Sir," I said meekly.
Hunter led me to stand next to Nate, who looked at me somewhat sympathetically. He gave me a subtle nod, to indicate that he didn't blame me.
I was surprised at how well I was able to balance on my left foot whilst I used my right to stroke his dick. Occasionally, I had to stand on him to regain my balance, eliciting a small grunt, but I managed to keep him decently aroused, especially when I managed to get his dick between my toes and rub it against him. It wasn't about to bring him off anytime soon, but it did the job.
Hunter ordered me to do the same to the other two, who did their best to help me by gently raising and lowering their hips. I did find it quite fun to kick the floating vibrators away from Ethan's cock, but they then focused on his nipples, while two sneaky ones started vibing Daniel and Nate behind my back. Eventually, Hunter gre bored.
"Now suck them off," he commanded, asserting his dominance with a quick tug on my leash.
I knelt down next to Nate first. I made the mistake of hesitating, causing Hunter to grab the back of my head and force it down over his dick. "MPH!" I grunted indignantly, especially as he kept pulling my head up and down until I had the motion correct.
Nate did a good job of not reacting, which impressed me because I could feel how close he was getting to orgasm (thanks, magic synchronisation powers). I began to pull away, expecting Hunter to want me to edge him some more, but he pressed his hand back on my head and made me continue.
"No, boy, you will take it." He forced my head up and down to finish the job. "Get your tongue in there," he added, "lick him dry as well."
My gags had already given me a sense of what his cum might taste like, but I wasn't prepared for the fresh load, which I swallowed hastily.
"MMMMMMPPPPHHHH!" Nate groaned as he blew his load.
Again, I was made to repeat the process with the other two. Daniel helped me by thrusting his hips to speed up the process, although I suspect this was for selfish reasons. Ethan was a different story. For the First time, he actually resisted and struggled. "MMMPPH!" he protested. "MMMPPPPHHHHH! MMMPPPH-MMMMMMMPPPPPHHHH!" Of course, the floating vibrators didn't help, positioning themselves such that, as Ethan leant in one direction, he leant into the vibrators. Eventually, he blew an explosive load and practically screamed in pleasure and defeat.
Hunter said nothing, but looked very smug. He yanked on my leash to force me to stand. He walked up behind me and removed the collar, then he grabbed me from behind and clamped a hand over my mouth.
"MMMMMPPHH!" I cried in surprise and wriggled to free myself.
"Ready for your show, boys?" he asked the others.
"MMMPPH!" they cried in unison.

Hunter summoned a jockstrap, and forced it into my mouth. Then, he summoned another and delicately used his fingers to press it in.
"Mmmph-mmpph!" I spluttered, before he summoned a third and pressed it right in, causing my cheeks to bulge.
"MMPPPHHH!" the others said angrily.
Next, came the ballgag, followed by layers of tape. I don't know how I didn't choke. More magic perhaps. Finally, he dragged me forwards so that I was stood right at the others' feet, reached his hand down, and gave me the most spectacular hand job of my life. "MMMPPPH... MMMMPPPPPHHHH!" I groaned in pleasure, until my own load was spurting over my three companions.
"And now for one final touch," Hunter said. He summoned another pole, and ropes appeared to secure me to it as I had been before, right down to tying my toes together. Hunter walked up to Nate. "Your turn," he said, and dragged him over to me so he was kneeling in front of me. He quickly evaporated his gag, and thrust his head into my cock before he could speak.
"MMPPHH!" Nate protested as he was forced to suck me off.
I've said before how this realm gave you a stamina unlike anything on earth. Even though I had just reached orgasm, it was like my body had be reset to before I had it, making me just as ready to cum as before. I wanted to feel sorry for Nate, but I was so horny I just wanted him to make me cum. Before long, I did, breathing a sigh of relief as I did.
"Time to prepare this one for tomorrow," Hunter said, and he disappeared with Nate.
Next was Daniel's turn. I had to admit, he was more willing to involve his tongue than Nate, which only elicited more moaning from me. When I came, he let off a satisfied sigh, "Mmmmm," before Hunter took him away as well.
Finally, it was Ethan's turn. He was dutifully made to kneel in front of me, but - as his mouth was placed over my cock - more ropes appeared and tightly tied his head to me, so that he couldn't pull away or get my dick out of his mouth. Hunter wheeled in the milking machine and placed it over Ethan's cock. He gave me a wink as he turned it on.
It was then that I realised something: The synchronised pleasure magic was still in effect. As Ethan was milked, I felt myself getting closer to the edge, which meant that I'd cum directly into his mouth every time he was milked! "MMPH-MMPPH!" I cried and tried to struggle, but I was getting nowhere.
"Enjoy the rest of the night, my cum cows," Hunter said. I'll see you in a few hours!"
"MMMMMMPPPPPPHHHHHH!" we screamed, as he left us to our fate.
george_bound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by george_bound »

Hmmm... I feel like you're taking all of these torments right out of my play book, mate! Forced kissing through a gag, cocks tied to each others'...so much of this incorporates my kind of torment but I really like how it keeps the magical, supernatural theme. Looking forward to seeing how Daniel and Nate have been "prepared" for tomorrow :twisted:
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

Hot dang. This might be one of the hottest stories I’ve read in a while. Don’t ever stop writing!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic