Some Fantasies Are Best Left To The Imagination (M/M) Completed Story

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

8 brilliant chapters detailing Robert's descent into hell! You've created a brilliant villain in Kent and you really make us feel Robert's plight as he is subject to the sadistic whims and taunts of his captor. If he ever gets out he might think twice before making his next comment!

Loved the layers of bondage and the sensory deprivation but I don't think I want to be anywhere near those smells and tastes - you described them far too well! Hopefully one day he will get to try out the box.

I like the thought that Kent will turn Robert's real life experience into a 'fictional' story ready to ensnare his next overconfident victim... I think I'll leave this fantasy to the imagination!
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Ouf! Now that was quite a ride :lol:

Looks like bag-boy is in for the long haul.
This most definitely turned out to be more than he bargained for.

Kent is a fantastic villain, and one that'll surely manage to break his down-loving prisoner in no time and turn him into an obedient gimp.

I've said this many times by this point, but your colourful use of language really brings Robby's tale to life.
The proof is that the guys who've stuck to the end and contributed to feedback so far aren't even down enthusiasts!

I hope you're proud of yourself [mention]Gagfan[/mention]
You'll probably continue to gain more reviews are more folks catch up over the coming days, but this has definitely been a might successful first venture into the world of M/M.

Thank you for sharing this awesome fantasy with us.
There is lots of potential for a follow-up here.

I'll be looking forward to it.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Gagfan
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gagfan »

Thank you for all the feedback for those of you who have provided it! I was a bit worried that I may have made the story a bit TOO intense, but I am happy to see so many of you enjoyed it and found Kent to be a very compelling villain and Robert to be a very relatable victim. I have written many many stories since I took up writing in 2018, but this was my first attempt at a M/M story and ended up being the longest story I have ever written so I am beyond delighted to see how well received it was! I definitely think I will end up writing more M/M in the future for this forum, I already have the beginnings of a new story under construction!

bondagefreak wrote: 3 years ago Ouf! Now that was quite a ride :lol:

Looks like bag-boy is in for the long haul.
This most definitely turned out to be more than he bargained for.

Kent is a fantastic villain, and one that'll surely manage to break his down-loving prisoner in no time and turn him into an obedient gimp.

I've said this many times by this point, but your colourful use of language really brings Robby's tale to life.
The proof is that the guys who've stuck to the end and contributed to feedback so far aren't even down enthusiasts!

I hope you're proud of yourself @Gagfan
You'll probably continue to gain more reviews are more folks catch up over the coming days, but this has definitely been a might successful first venture into the world of M/M.

Thank you for sharing this awesome fantasy with us.
There is lots of potential for a follow-up here.

I'll be looking forward to it.
I want to thank you specifically, considering your exceptional talent at this particular genre of story this feedback means a lot. I'm going to give any straggler's a little more time to share their potential reviews, then I will reveal what my plans are for potential continuation of Robert's little dream turned nightmare.
For my stories I haven't gotten around to posting here: https://gagfan.wordpress.com/
gaggedfeety
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedfeety »

It was a great story! It was intense, and I'm certainly not a fan of Kevin, but it was still great to read! Definitely looking forward to other stories, as well as this story continuing (hopefully there's some light at the end of the tunnel lol)
Gagfan
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gagfan »

Announcement About The Potential Future

Hello everyone! I mentioned earlier about possibly continuing this story, at the moment I consider it a complete work, however here is what I am going to do. I am going to open up the floor to suggestions for what happens to Robert next. Post your ideas or suggestions here, IF I feel particularly inspired by an idea maybe it will become a Part 9 or Part 10 and so forth. Please post them here, don't PM your ideas to me. Feel free to build off each other's ideas. Remember poor Robert is in a fully stocked bondage dungeon now so pretty much anything could happen to him :twisted:

One protip, remember I am quite into down clothing (if it wasnt obvious), so any ideas where Robert is stripped naked and left that way probably wont particularly inspire me ;)
For my stories I haven't gotten around to posting here: https://gagfan.wordpress.com/
The WinterShuffle
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The WinterShuffle »

Oh man I am glad I got to finishing this! Superb story [mention]Gagfan[/mention] the bondage is overkill and inescapable, and the villain is a perfectly devious and cruel dom. Well written and well paced, excellent detail without being repetitive.

I almost feel like this is a cautionary tale to someone like me, who seems to have a lot in common with Robert there lol. The only real difference is he’s hopelessly bound and gagged in someone’s basement and I’m still free. It’s a tragedy to see other people living my dream :lol:

I hope to see more sleeping bag bondage stories from you man! Keep up the good work!
Gagfan
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gagfan »

Hey all, anyone who was following this story may want to give my new tale a go:

https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=13318

I promise if you liked this one you’ll love where that one ends up heading
Finnan
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Finnan »

[mention]Gagfan[/mention] Hi any chance you could finish the story or make a sequel. Kent is super scary but also insanely exciting as a Dom. Would love to see more stories. Have a few ideas but kinda shy to put it on the public forums.
LockedCheeseBird
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LockedCheeseBird »

Read this story basically in one go, wasn't really planned but it sucked me in. I'll echo what others have said already: amazing story, but I do still hope I'll never get a Dom like Kent. If he would stick to this stuff with consenting victims, he'll be an amazing dom, one of the better ones, I think. But this way, no, absolutely not. But that makes the story interesting and exciting to read, conflict drives story after all. Really nice, thank you!
Banner by Bondagefreak
Gagfan
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gagfan »

Im happy to see this story to get some after the fact attention here lately!
LockedCheeseBird wrote: 2 years ago Read this story basically in one go, wasn't really planned but it sucked me in. I'll echo what others have said already: amazing story, but I do still hope I'll never get a Dom like Kent. If he would stick to this stuff with consenting victims, he'll be an amazing dom, one of the better ones, I think. But this way, no, absolutely not. But that makes the story interesting and exciting to read, conflict drives story after all. Really nice, thank you!
Thank you, Im glad the story drew you in so well! Yes Kent would obliviously be a horrible person to deal with in real life, but as the title says some fantasies are best left to the imagination ;) But yea when it comes to WRITING I definitely feel the conflict and discomfort of a nonconsensual situation provides a lot more opportunity and feel its much more interesting to write than a consensual game. That's the fun of fiction though, dip your toes into things you most certainly shouldn't do in real life.

If you enjoyed this one you may want to give my latest story a look:
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f= ... 8&start=75
Finnan wrote: 2 years ago @Gagfan Hi any chance you could finish the story or make a sequel. Kent is super scary but also insanely exciting as a Dom. Would love to see more stories. Have a few ideas but kinda shy to put it on the public forums.
Honestly this one is completed at the moment. I may bring Kent back as a villain in a future story, but I'm more likely to make my sequel for "Friendly Rivalry" before I wander back to this character.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic