Some Fantasies Are Best Left To The Imagination (M/M) Completed Story

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

Roberts changing anxiety levels and Kent’s ominous warnings and digs at his captive make for such great reading. The lack of experience Robert has compared to Kent really show and Robert has no idea what Kent is going to do and just how far he’s going to take it.
See all my written works here :
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38747#p38747

Banner by Bondagefreak
gaggedfeety
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedfeety »

This story is amazing so far! I get Robert's nervousness and hesitation, especially with the comments that Kevin is making...Kevin seems experienced though, he might test the waters a bit but I don't think he'll go too far, especially if there's gonna be another visit ;) :)
Gagfan
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gagfan »

Thanks for all the comments so far guys! Im glad many of you are appreciating poor Robert's conflicting emotions as he bounces between worry (which may end up being pretty justified ;) ) and primal excitement. The comments really do mean a lot to me, especially since this is my first wandering into the M/M game. Keep 'em coming please! :)
Pup Wingletang wrote: 3 years ago
Puffy clothing is not something I've really thought about much but your descriptions of how it interacts with the rope bondage are definitely perking my interest. Looking forward to reading more.
I wanted to specifically respond to this. While I obviously have a fetish for down clothing even without bondage, I love bondage in general where the clothing really can show how tight the victim's bondage is. Bare skin can only show so much, but a jacket, sweatshirt/pants or dress (in the case of women) can really serve is a nice canvas to demonstrate how snug a piece of rope or tape are. I'm glad my writing managed to really convey that image to you!
For my stories I haven't gotten around to posting here: https://gagfan.wordpress.com/
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Yes! Let's get that little Bobby-boi squirming, shall we? 8-)

Phenomenal continuation, my friend.

Your writing is very descriptive, but not tediously so.
Very easy to follow and enjoyable to read.

A pleasure for the eyes...among other things *ahem* ;)

Can't wait for the third part [mention]Gagfan[/mention]

You once again have our full attention.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Gagfan
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gagfan »

Part 3

Robert swallowed nervously as Kent drew closer with a mischievous grin on his face. The young man’s mind raced through all the various tortures he had seen Kent’s characters suffer through while reading his stories. The large dom grabbed a hold of the young captive’s feet then began digging his fingers into the soles of Robert’s bare feet. Robert began involuntarily bucking and squirming while laughing loudly. At first Robert had been relieved Kent had chosen such a ‘mild’ torment as tickling, but as the aggressive assault continued the helpless sub was quickly realizing an unyielding tickling was more misery inducing than he had given it credit for.

“Stop stop stop! Please”

Robert struggled to get the words out between laughs, Kent was being merciless though, to the point Robert was struggling to breathe a little. Beads of sweat began to form on his forehead as the double winter coats and insulated pants were uncomfortably warm with this level of physical exertion. Kent ignored Robert’s frantic pleas, continuing the assault for nearly five minutes before he finally pulled back. Robert sat panting, trying to recover from the exhausting attack. His lungs burned a little from not getting quite as much oxygen as they would have liked during the assault.

“See boi? You can be surprised by what you are capable of when you have no choice. Don’t worry though, I’ll give you something a little more intense than tickling to squirm about later. Now then however, time for the main event. Let’s get you nice and cocooned.”

Robert had gotten so lost in his current bondage that he had almost forgotten that there was still mummification in a sleeping bag ahead. The young man already felt quite warm after the involuntary exertion he had just been put through, so he was a little frightened to have another warm layer added to his bondage. The promises of things worse than tickling to come didn’t help his growing fears either.

“I don’t know Kent, maybe we should just stop at this level of bondage for tonight.”

Kent grabbed the front of the puffy red coat and forced Robert to sit up right on the edge of the bed. His blue eyes staring intently at the tightly bound man.

“Oh I think you do know, does your member down there think we’ve had enough bondage for the night?”

Robert’s dick was practically throbbing at this point, while he might have been feeling a bit physically overwhelmed after being forced to buck and squirm, it had made him more aroused than ever.

“Yea ok you are right, I’d probably end up regretting it if I left here and didn’t experience a mummification.”

Kent smiled then pushed Robert so that he was lying on the bed again.

“Good boi, now let me go get your cocoon for the evening.”

Kent walked back towards the closet from which he had grabbed the nuptse jacket from earlier. Robert couldn’t really see into the closet from where he was lying on the bed, but he could hear the distinct rustling of nylon again. Kent soon approached the bed holding a dark grey mummy style sleeping bag with burnt orange trim. It looked fairly puffy, but definitely wasn’t near as massive as some of the bags Kent had posted pictures of before. Kent laid the bag on the bed next to Robert and let the bound man look it over.

“A REI magma, pretty warm and snug, but I feel it meets your request of not going TOO puffy and hot.”

Robert was inclined to agree, and he felt his nerves calming a little again. Bound as he was, Kent could have forced him into any bag he wanted but seemed to be honoring his request to not go too brutal. And as he took the time to think about it, Kent had yet to do anything that really went against their agreements. Robert took a deep breath and tried to relax, he was just letting himself become overwhelmed which was leading his mind to dark places. As Robert laid and calmed himself, Kent had begun to unzip the insulated sack. The bound man’s eyes went a little wide when he saw the bag contained a couple of rolls of pallet wrap, multiple bright yellow ratchet straps, and five rolls of duct tape.

“Now while i may have agreed to use a lighter bag than is my normal preference, I AM going to bind you in it properly.”

Kent had a bit of an authoritative tone with this statement and Robert didn’t dare voice any opposition, but at this point he really didn’t want to. The excitement to experience a mummification was overcoming any worries he had been developing. As Kent removed the mummification supplies from the bag, Robert felt himself growing even more aroused in anticipation of getting properly mummified. At this point he felt even the slightest bump might cause him to explode. Once the bag was empty Kent grabbed Robert and picked him up like he weighed nothing then set him on top of the bag.

“So you ready to experience PROPER restraint boi?”

Robert wordlessly shook his head yes and Kent began zipping the bag closed around him. Wearing his rather puffy outfit, it was a somewhat tight squeeze and Robert felt like he was being hugged from all sides by the time Kent had finished zipping him in. Even with no additional restraints the tight fit of the bag was constraining Robert’s ability to move a fair bit. However despite Robert’s already considerable helplessness, the beast of a man wasted little time in beginning to restrain his captive into the mummy bag. Kent grabbed the ratchet straps and began running them underneath the cocoon. He loosely tightened each strap to keep it in position, but Robert knew from having read the man’s stories many times the straps would be getting tightened much more severely soon enough. Kent eventually placed straps at the ankles, shins, knees, thighs, waist, stomach, and two places on his chest.

“Time for you to feel what TIGHT really feels like I think.”

Robert practically shivered as he waited in anticipation. Kent did not make him wait long, he began to crank the ratchet of the ankle strap. Steadily the thick band grew tighter and tighter, sinking deeper and deeper into the dark grey nylon. Robert gave a slight grunt as the tightness began to become overwhelming at which point Kent stopped. The dom steadily progressed up Robert’s body, tightening each strap as he had the ankle one. The torso straps bordered on miserable, as by the time Kent finished ratcheting them Robert legitimately felt he was having just the smallest difficulty breathing.

“So hows that bondage boi, you like being squeezed all over?”

“Well the chest ones honestly are a little much, they are making it a little harder to breathe in and out.”

Kent smirked and reached down towards Robert’s chest. The young man thought his captor was about to loosen the straps a little, but instead it tightly grabbed one of them and used it to force Robert into a sitting position again.

“You’ll get used to it… trust me.”

The mass of muscles grabbed one of the rolls of pallet wrap and began wrapping it around Robert’s upper chest then slowly began moving his way downward. As the ratchet straps became buried under the thin plastic film, the young man realized there would be no loosening of his bondage so he had little choice but to ‘get used to it’ as Kent said. Kent made it down to Robert’s waist then began moving back up, the man continued this back and forth effort. As the layers of plastic grew thicker Robert felt the heat of his prison intensifying.

“Hey uh… Kent? How much more were you planning on adding? I'm getting just a bit warm.”

“I told you boi I’m binding you properly, everything that was in that bag being used to bind you in that bag so you might as well sit back and accept it.”

Kent had just finished with the first roll of pallet wrap and roughly pushed Robert so he was lying down on the bed again. Kent then grabbed his legs and pulled him so that his waist down was dangling off the bed at which point Kent took the second roll of pallet wrap and began burying the bottom half of Robert’s body as he had done to the top half.

“Well… uhh I-”

“Like I told you before, I agreed to use a lighter bag but I am NOT going light on the bondage. Remember that wasn’t one of the red lines and we agreed beforehand we weren’t changing the agreed red lines in EITHER direction. Now shush up boi or we will take a break from the mummifying to do the gagging.”

Robert gulped nervously as Kent had taken on an extremely authoritative tone. He said nothing else as he fully believed if he kept talking Kent would eagerly give him a tight gag. Robert was excited about the prospect of getting gagged, but at the same time he didn’t feel quite ready to give up the one freedom he had left. Kent for his part was continuing to intently wrap Robert’s lower body in the pallet wrap. By the time he finished, everything from the bound man’s shoulders to his ankles was buried under dozens of layers of the clear plastic wrap. Kent now grabbed one of the rolls of duct tape and began tearing the strip off the roll while smiling maliciously at Robert. The young man for his part just started at the roll of silver tape wordlessly, but with a clear look of concern on his face.

“I told you boi everything in that bag was going to be used to wrap you in that bag, and that includes the duct tape. Any questions?”

Robert remained silent, feeling that the shush command from earlier was likely still in play. Kent began wrapping the duct tape around Robert’s ankles.

“Ah so not ready for some of this tape to be wrapped around that cute face of yours yet huh? That’s ok, we’ll get you sucking on some of my socks soon enough, but we can delay that just a bit longer…”

Kent was meticulously wrapping Robert in the tape, making sure each pass of tape slightly overlapped the prior pass, ensuring there were no gaps between wraps. With his captive successfully threatened into silence, Kent did no further teasing so the only sound in the room was the loud ripping of duct tape coming off the roll. Once Kent had reached Robert’s waist he grabbed the collar of the sleeping bag and forced the young man into a sitting position again so he could continue progressing up his body. Robert weakly squirmed, testing his intensifying mummification, but overall offered no real resistance. Kent continued slowly progressing up his body until he reached the shoulders, at which point he changed directions and began moving back down Robert’s body. Once he reached the waist he pushed the bound man down again and placed his legs on his broad shoulders so he could more easily wrap his lower half. This process continued for over twenty minutes, Robert offering no fight as he was forced to alternate positions for his captor’s convenience. At last the fifth roll of tape ran out and Kent tossed the roll to the side, at which point the burly man pulled Robert back onto the bed.

“Alright boi… I think its finally time to shut that fat mouth of yours. And don't worry, I promise to make your gag just as nice as your bondage…”
For my stories I haven't gotten around to posting here: https://gagfan.wordpress.com/
Sniffmyfeet
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sniffmyfeet »

Robert's fantasies took the better of him and now he gets dished out exactly what was discussed beforehand. This type of sleeping bag bondage sounds like it's really overwhelming, so I understand where Robert's feelings come from. I hope he still enjoys it so far, as he mentions his fears all the time and says very little about enjoying his predicament.
downbagbondage
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by downbagbondage »

I'm loving how tightly packed Rob is getting!! I definitely hope that there will be some non-consensual layering of sleeping bags...especially if he's gonna get gagged properly!
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

[mention]Gagfan[/mention] I am really loving this story . Can't wait to read the next chapter .
The WinterShuffle
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The WinterShuffle »

Man this sounds more and more intense! Pallet wrap and duct tape over the bag sounds so restrictive, as it’s forcing the puffy bag down all around him.

I’d still love to switch into Roberts shoes for this experience he’s having, for now at least :lol:
Gagfan
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gagfan »

FAIR WARNING: story is about to get more non-consensual and live up to its placement in the adult section (no rape/sex though) from here on out. Reader discretion is advised!

Part 4

Robert squirmed nervously on the bed as Kent walked over to the dresser to gather more supplies. His cocoon had grown thick enough at this point that he struggled to even bend his body. Kent soon returned and set a large roll of duct tape on the bed next to Robert. The young man’s eye glanced over and noticed this roll of duct tape looked slightly different than the others Kent had been using throughout the evening. As he read over the label he grew increasingly worried yet excited: ‘Xtra Strength Duct Tape, Extra Adhesive The Toughest Of Jobs’ read the slogan. Apparently Kent had bought an extra sticky tape specifically for the gag which was somewhat disconcerting for Robert, not that he could do anything about it at this point..

“Now getting back to seriousness here, part of our agreement was I would let you approve or disapprove whatever I gagged you with. So I’ve got a little zip top bag with the kind of socks I normally gag a little submissive with. I’ll grab one and you tell me what you think ok?”

Robert shook his head yes, somewhat relieved that despite how brutal his mummification had been, Kent appeared to still be sticking to their agreed upon limits. Kent took the clear bag and removed a white sock, or at least the sock had once upon a time been white. At this point it was heavily stained with a mixture of unpleasant looking colors suggesting a disturbing amount of overuse. As the sock came closer Robert’s nose wrinkled, by the time it was a few inches away from him he felt like he might throw up if it stayed close to him any longer. A pungent mix of sweat and foot odor waffled from the sock, tears were beginning to well up in his brown eyes.

“Oh God please take it away, I definitely can’t even imagine actually having that in my mouth.”

Kent smirked as he withdrew the sock and put it back into the bag.

“What’s wrong boi, you always talked about how much you liked the nasty gags in my stories.”

Robert was taking deep breaths of fresh air, trying to clear out any remnant of the stench that remained in his nose.

“I guess reading descriptions is one thing and reality is another. I’m used to my own foot odors, I had never smelled anything as bad as apparently whatever is wrong with your feet.”

After saying it Robert was worried he might offend Kent, but instead the muscular man just laughed deeply.

“Ok ok, let me get something a little less used and see if that is more your speed.”

Kent set the bag of heavily stained socks to the side, and got up to walk over to the dresser again. He soon returned carrying another bag of socks. They looked used, but to a much less heavy degree. Kent removed a sock from the bag and brought it close to Robert’s nose. The mummified submissive gingerly gave them a sniff. There was a vague stale and salty odor coming off the sock, much more in line with what Robert had imagined.

“Yea that seems a bit more reasonable, those would be ok I think.”

“Alright then boi, open wide and I’ll show you what a real gagging feels like”

Robert hesitated for a moment, but he reminded himself how much he had been fantasizing about this moment so there was no reason to not accept it. The young man opened his mouth and closed his eyes, awaiting one Kent’s trademark gags with a weird mix of eagerness and dread. Kent for his part smiled evilly when Robert closed his eyes, he had already been planning to do this next part but the fact his captive wouldn’t see it coming was certainly going to make it easier. He quietly reached his hand into the bag of socks Robert had rejected and withdrew one of the heavily stained pieces of footwear. The large main compacted the sock into a little ball, then in one fluid motion rammed the putrid piece of fabric into Robert’s mouth and clamped over it with one of his massive hands, thoroughly handgagging the poor young man.

“NNNNUUUUUMMMMMPPHHHH!!!”

Robert’s eyes flew open and he began frantically attempting to squirm. Kent positioned himself so that his two trunk-like legs were straddling his captive’s cocoon at his stomach. Robert felt like he was going to throw up, somehow the sock managed to taste even worse than it had smelled. Tears were welling up in his eyes, he tried to jerk his head away from Kent so he could spit the sock out but the dom’s hand gag was so tight Robert couldn’t even manage to turn his head away from his captor.

“Not liking that sock much huh?”

“NNMMMPPPPHH!”

Robert was miserable, as he had feared actually experiencing one of the filthy socks he had long fantasized about when reading Kent’s stories was a far more disgusting experience than he could have ever imagined. He was scared that the large man had ignored the red line they had agreed on, sure Kent’s characters had done that in some of his stories, but those were fictional and Robert had thought they had an understanding how tonight would go.

“Well that’s too bad boi, I have to admit I just can’t stand a helpless captive sucking on anything clean, it really ruins my enjoyment. You’ll just have to learn to deal with it, but that’s a concept you are going to have to start embracing.”

The mummified young man felt a shiver run up his spine. The phrasing Kent had just used had certainly sounded like this wasn’t the only redline he intended on ignoring. Robert began attempting to squirm more frantically, wanting this session to end right now. Bound as he was and with Kent’s massive legs straddling him, Robert could do little but weakly rock back and forth even with his most frantic of struggles.

“You seem to be getting pretty excited there little guy, and I have to admit this performance you are putting on is getting me pretty excited too…”

Robert’s frenzied efforts to squirm had been rubbing right against Kent’s crotch. The dom had already been pretty hard just looking at his captive all wrapped up and the friction had him on the verge of exploding. Getting a twisted little idea, he reached into the bag of putrid socks and grabbed one. He then stuck his hand down his pants and began rubbing himself off, Robert watched mortified. It was horrifying enough to have their agreement about the gag violated, but his hardest redline had been anything sexual and having his captor sitting on top of him masterbating went well beyond that limit.

“Pmmmmphhhhhhh”

The disgusted young man pitifully begged Kent to stop, but the dom had his eyes closed and was weakly moaning, his hand motions in his pants growing faster and faster. Soon he gave a grunt, and withdrew his hand, and the now cum drenched sock, from his pants.

“Thanks boi for being such a good model, let me give you a treat in thanks”

Kent began to approach Robert’s face with the stained and now glistening sock. Realizing what ‘treat’ the dom had in mind Robert clamped his lips shut as tight as he could and began frantically trying to jerk his head away from his captor.

“Oh come now little guy, I know you’ve read enough bondage to know never in the history of gaggings has locking your mouth shut stopped a gagging. But if you want the total experience…”

The beast of a man released his tight hand gag, but promptly used his now free hand to tightly pinch Robert’s nose shut. The young man tried to jerk his head free, but Kent’s grip on his nose was just as unyielding as his hand gag had been and Robert was unable to free himself to get air. Knowing what awaited him the moment he opened his mouth strongly motivated Robert to keep his lips pressed shut, even as his lungs began to burn for air. He managed to last well over a minute before finally instinct won out and he opened his mouth to inhale. Kent was ready, the moment Robert’s lips parted the cum drenched sock was pushed inside his awaiting oral cavity.

Robert felt his gag reflex going off as the sock scraped across his tongue, cum dripping off as it was pressed deeper inside his mouth. Once Kent withdrew his fingers and began reaching for another sock, Robert took the opportunity to try and push the two socks currently filling his mouth out. It was a disgusting experience, his tongue being forced to rub against the sour tasting footwear as it attempted to push it out. Unfortunately for Robert, Kent was moving fairly quickly so before he managed to make much progress a third sock was already beginning to be shoved into his mouth.

“Nummmmmmpphhh pmmmmppphhh”

Robot gave a weak protest, causing Kent to snort derisively as he continued pushing the latest bit of stuffing in.

“Yea I know as a straight guy it has to be pretty embarrassing to be sucking on another dude’s jizz, but unfortunately for you I REALLY like embarrassing straight submissives. Sorry I didn’t mention that before.”

Kent had a malicious smirk on his face and he was already reaching for yet another sock. Robert’s heart felt like it was going to beat out of his chest, the young man was properly frightened now and realized just how fucked he might be. He had sacrificed all freedom to this sadistic man and was now powerless to stop him from barreling over all Robert’s limits.

“You definitely have a big mouth, I think I’ll be able to get five of these bad boys in there. Turn you into a cute little chipmunk.”

Robert gave a groan as Kent began shoving the fourth sock into his mouth, Robert could already feel his cheeks bulging outward to make room for the latest bit of packing. The dom was having to be a little more forceful to get the sock into his victim’s mouth, which served to squeeze even more dampness off the cum soaked sock.

“And honestly even if I’m wrong and your mouth isn’t quite big enough for five, you are still getting that many anyway no matter how unpleasant it is for you.”

Kent had finished pushing number four in and was grabbing yet another sock. Robert’s eyes went wide when he got a look at the final sock. Multiple dark stains could be seen along the sole of the sock and the whole thing had a rather off putting yellow tint to it. Somehow this sock looked dirtier than the already filthy socks filling his mouth and as it drew closer to his face he realized with horror that its smell matched its looks. Kent seemed to have noticed Robert’s worried look about the final sock as an evil grin spread across his face.

“Oh yea boi, we saved the worst for last. Trust me those socks you are currently sucking on are going to taste like filet mignon compared to this thing.”

Robert just stared at him, his eyes opened about as wide as they could go with terror. Kent took a moment to relish in the man’s fear before beginning to ram the fifth sock in. The moment it was past his lips Robert dry heaved, the taste was indescribable, like a garbage truck was being pushed into his mouth. The flavor was really being worsened by the fact Kent was really having to push on the sock rather forcibly to get it into Robert’s near capacity oral cavity. The young man’s cheeks were puffing out and his jaw was aching with strain as his body unwillingly made room for the final piece of packing. After much poking and prodding, Kent had managed to get the entire sock past Robert’s lips. The young man was in agony, between the cacophony of flavor the socks were assaulting him with and the physical strain they were causing he was beyond overwhelmed. Tears were welling up in his eyes, both from fear and discomfort. He was quite embarrassed and horrified though by the fact his erect dick was as ready to explode as ever, if anything he had grown even more aroused as his uncomfortable gag grew.

“Definitely looking good, an excellent start to keeping you shut up. Now close your mouth as much as you can, if you make me do it I promise I won’t be gentle.”

Robert made a weak effort to do as he was told, not wanting to inspire Kent to more aggressive actions. Attempting to close his mouth though pressed the disgusting socks even more firmly against his tongue however so the young man struggled to get his jaws to come closer together. His efforts clearly were not satisfactory to Kent who placed his massive hands on the top of Robert’s head and below his jaw. The beastly man then began using his considerable strength to physically force Robert’s jaws as close to closed as he could get them. Robert grunted and kicked his mummified legs as the socks pressed into his tongue, the cum being squeezed off the drenched sock only intensified his disgust.

“Now as much as I want to believe you’ll be a good boy and keep your mouth shut, I’m going to go ahead and make sure you do it.”

Kent removed his right hand from the top of Robert’s head but kept his left hand pressed firmly against the young man’s jaw. Kent grabbed the roll of industrial grade duct tape with his free hand, and used his teeth to begin pulling it off the roll. Robert was a little disturbed to see how much the dom was struggling to get the tape to pull off the roll which seemed to be a testament to how strong the adhesive was. Kent eventually managed to get enough pulled off the roll, he brought it down to his left hand and used it to smooth the tape onto the right side of Robert’s jaw. The dom then began to wrap the tape upward, going up and over the top of Robert’s head. Kent made fifteen very tight vertical passes around the young man’s head, ensuring that he would be unable to open his mouth any time soon.

“Yea people underestimate the use of vertical wraps, but it will keep you from wiggling your gag off. I plan on keeping you nice and quiet for awhile and I have no interest in hearing any bitching from you about what I’m doing to ya.”

Robert gave a muffled whimper of fear in reply, but Kent ignored him as he got off his bound body and forced the young man to sit up again on the edge of the bed. He began pulling more of the tape off the roll. He smoothed the tape over Robert’s left cheek, then began wrapping it in a clockwise direction around his head. The poor young man could feel the skin of his face and his nose being pulled to the right as Kent began wrapping the tape around him. Robert offered no resistance though, both because he knew it was pointless and that a not small part of him was still quite excited despite his growing worries. True to his earlier promise, Kent was being just as merciless with the tightness of the gag as he had the bondage earlier. The strong man was taking his time, both because of the effort it took him to get the tape to pull off the roll and to make sure each pass around his captive’s head was as tight as possible.

“Man I love this extra strength stuff but any time I use it I’m reminded why I only use it to gag the bitchiest of little bondage bois. Its not super pleasant to have removed either… but you won’t have to worry about that for a while.”

Robert felt another twinge of worry go through his spine. Originally the plan had been just for a few hour session this evening, but Kent kept making nonchalant little comments about how far in the future Robert’s freedom was and the young man was beginning to panic a little wondering how long Kent planned on keeping him. As the thought crossed his mind an even darker thought entered it: Robert hadn’t told anyone where he was going. Even worse, Kent and Robert did all their communicating through private messages on the board. Considering Robert always used the incognito mode on his browser, there would be no way for someone to even know he had gone to the website. His heart began racing faster and faster as he realized he was truly and completely at Kent’s mercy and the dom seemed to be becoming less merciful by the moment.

While Robert’s mind raced, Kent was continuing the demented work of wrapping Robert’s face. At this point everything below Robert’s nose was buried in shiny silver, the young man’s cheeks swelling upwards as the tape crushed into his face. Kent showed his captive no pity though, he continued making pass after pass, wrapping poor Robert’s lower face until the entire large roll of tape had been used on him.

“Yea there we go, that should keep you nice and QUIET boi while I have my fun with you.”

Robert gave another weak whimper as Kent roughly pressed on his face, smoothing out the mass of tape. Kent had a smile on his face as he looked the young man over, enjoying seeing how miserable he looked with his first proper gag.

“Yup I think that will do, pretty sure I could leave you in a dumpster somewhere and no one would be able to hear your cries for help.”

Robert squirmed in discomfort, he was already terrified and the rather morbid comment only intensified his fears. Kent laughed as he pushed Robert so he was once again lying on the bed.

“Relax, I’m not going to go through all this trouble to kill you! Afterall, there are so much funner things you can do with a bound little slave boi…”
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Ouf. Just finished part III and that is some heavy bondage, my friend.

I hope Bobby's ready for a long night, 'cause I'm under the impression he won't be getting outta this one anytime soon!
Can't wait to see him munchin' on those socks though! I bet they'll be nice and "tasty" as well 8-)

Onto part IV now!

gaggedfeety
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedfeety »

Wow, still kinda nervous for Robert, but I'm still enjoying every moment :twisted: :lol:

As a side note, I don't think Robert is gonna get hurt, but comments like "killing", even if playful, would terrify me. Like it's one to say something along the lines of being able to whatever he wanted, it's another to give an example...
Sniffmyfeet
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sniffmyfeet »

That must be pretty terrifying, seeing one of your pre-discussed limits getting crossed. Five nasty socks and one of them filled with cum! That's not cool as it's against everything they had agreed upon. In a real life context, that would be really wrong.

But now, in a story, it was actually enjoyable. The description of the socks is well-done and it made me feel almost nauseous, haha. The taping up after pushing all those socks in was not for the weak-hearted. Several wrappings around the head and some vertical strips to make sure the socks stay inside for a loooooong time.
Sockgaggedman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sockgaggedman »

I wish I was Robert SO BAD!
Can someone do this to me? :oops:
[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] ,can you help me? :lol: :twisted:
Mummybag
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Mummybag »

I have to admit that my imagonation is blowing right now... what a great story again so far!
Gagfan
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gagfan »

Sniffmyfeet wrote: 3 years ago That must be pretty terrifying, seeing one of your pre-discussed limits getting crossed. Five nasty socks and one of them filled with cum! That's not cool as it's against everything they had agreed upon. In a real life context, that would be really wrong.

But now, in a story, it was actually enjoyable. The description of the socks is well-done and it made me feel almost nauseous, haha. The taping up after pushing all those socks in was not for the weak-hearted. Several wrappings around the head and some vertical strips to make sure the socks stay inside for a loooooong time.
Indeed, but such are the joys of writing and fiction. Can explore the ideas and concepts that clearly would be quite wrong or too dangerous to do in the real world.

Sockgaggedman wrote: 3 years ago I wish I was Robert SO BAD!
@bondagefreak ,can you help me? :lol: :twisted:
Be careful what you wish for my friend, Robert thought the same thing but now look at him. Mummified and sucking in multiple socks and completely overwhelmed but utterly helpless to stop whatever comes next.
Sockgaggedman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sockgaggedman »

Gagfan wrote: 3 years ago
Sniffmyfeet wrote: 3 years ago That must be pretty terrifying, seeing one of your pre-discussed limits getting crossed. Five nasty socks and one of them filled with cum! That's not cool as it's against everything they had agreed upon. In a real life context, that would be really wrong.

Indeed, but such are the joys of writing and fiction. Can explore the ideas and concepts that clearly would be quite wrong or too dangerous to do in the real world.

Sockgaggedman wrote: 3 years ago I wish I was Robert SO BAD!
Be careful what you wish for my friend, Robert thought the same thing but now look at him. Mummified and sucking in multiple socks and completely overwhelmed but utterly helpless to stop whatever comes next.
[mention]Gagfan[/mention] ,who said I didn't want that? :lol: :twisted:
Gagfan
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gagfan »

This part is a bit shorter, but I hope you all still get some enjoyment from it! Please keep the comments and feedback coming! I truly do appreciate them!

Part 5

Robert attempted to yell a protest at being called a slave, which was seemingly another implication that his situation might be a little longer term than the originally agreed on few hours, although Robert was a bit ashamed to admit some small part of him was excited. However, any effort to talk just caused his tongue to rub against the mass of filthy socks so his garbled effort was cut short. Kent just laughed as he saw Robert struggling with his massive gag, seeing the little submissive so overwhelmed was already starting to cause his dick to grow aroused again. Thoughts towards his own arousal made Kent get a playful idea for what to do next with his little captive.

“Ah I get it, you are upset because I took care of myself earlier and sucking on my jizz is reminding you that your poor dick is sitting there ready to blow with no release!”

Robert screamed a protest that quickly turned into gurgled coughing as his effort had caused the wad of socks to assault his tongue further. Kent walked over to the dresser and removed a massive cordless wand vibrator. Robert frantically shook his head no, once again concerned to see Kent so nonchalantly about to violate his most firm redline of nothing sexual. Kent walked over to the bed and laid the large vibrator next to his captive and stood lording over him.

“Oh why are you lying to yourself boi, I know that big pecker in there is desperate for this.”

Kent had put one of his hands over where Robert’s crotch laid buried under layers of bondage. The young man was so on edge that he gave a weak moan from the contact. Robert frantically shook his head no though, whatever carnal desire his body might have, the young man did not want to be assaulted against his will. Kent chuckled as he picked up the vibrator and turned it on, causing a loud rumbling noise to fill the room.

“Well luckily for you I know exactly what little slut bondage bois want, and I’ll give them to you despite your delusional protests. By the time I’m finished with you I think you’ll be ready to be a proper little slave boi who stops lying to himself.”

Robert was steadily losing what little composure he had been clinging to as it became clearer and clearer that Kent had absolutely no intentions of honoring any limits. He held he vibrator just above Robert’s crotch, the young man gave out a slight moan, his racing thoughts being interrupted by a faint wave of pleasure. The vibrator was so powerful that even without direct contact and multiple layers of bondage and down clothing his erect dick could feel the vibrations. Robert’s mind was torn, he didn’t want to be assaulted by Kent yet he wanted nothing more than for the beefy man to just ram the vibrator against his cocoon and let him have the release his dick was so desperate for.

However, Kent had no intentions of making it that easy on his captive, instead he continued to hold the vibrator just slightly away from his crotch. The vague tickling sensation from the vibration could be felt by the poor bound man, but even as ready to explode as he was it simply wasn’t strong enough to finish the job. The effect was maddening for Robert, eventually without even realizing he was doing it he attempted to lift his crotch closer to the vibrator but Kent teasingly withdrew it back as he moved it.

“See? I know what a little slave boi wants, act so offended about sex stuff but here you are desperately trying to ram your crotch against my toy.”

Robert felt himself blushing profusely, but with so much of his face covered up in tape he wasn’t even sure Kent would be able to see his shame. The sadistic dom continued teasing him though, keeping orgasm frustratingly close but just out of reach.

“However there are penalties for lying to your master, so I think you earned yourself an extended little edging session bondage boi.”

Robert screamed muffled protests into his fat gag but once again his attempts at yelling quickly devolved into a coughing fit. The young man felt a confusing frustration, part of him was angry he was being sexually assaulted against his will yet another part of him was deeply frustrated Kent wasn’t taking the assault further so he could finally get some release. Kent kept the poor young man simmering in his frustration for nearly twenty minutes before he finally turned off the vibrator and leaned in close.

“So little man, you ready to tell the truth? Do you want me to give you an orgasm or you gonna stick to that no sex stuff request?”

Robert hesitated for a moment, but he finally threw his pride to the side and nodded his head towards the large vibrator that had tormented him for the last twenty minutes. A giant smug smirk spread across Kent’s face as he turned the vibrator on full blast again. This time though he pressed it tightly against Robert’s crotch. With the large bulb of the vibrator touching the cocoon, the strength of the vibrations reaching Robert’s penis were far stronger. The young man began involuntarily moaning, feeling himself quickly building towards a climax. Robert had been so frustrated and on edge that he didn’t even last thirty seconds before he exploded. A moist and warm sensation spread over his crotch as he was left stewing in his own mess. The bound man gave a low groan of relief at having finally had the sexual satisfaction his dick had been craving.

His groan of satisfaction began transitioning into whimpers of discomfort however as Kent failed to remove the vibrator from his crotch. The strong vibrations which had been pleasurable were now overwhelming and verging on painful for the heavily bound young man. Robert began shaking his head no and trying to squirm away, but Kent pressed the vibrator even harder into his tape covered crotch. He had a mischievous glint in his blue eyes as he watched the mummified man cry and squirm under the relentless post-orgasm torment.

“What’s wrong boi? You just told me you wanted me to press this vibrator into you, you really gotta make up your mind. Since you seem to be a little unsure I think I’ll keep this held right here for maybe five to ten minutes so you can think about it ok?”

Robert gave a muffled cry of exasperation, desperate for this torment to stop. The relentless vibrations were causing his sensitive dick unspeakable discomfort, but despite his frantic pleas Kent was true to his word, keeping the head of the vibrator pressed against his victim for nearly ten minutes. When he at last withdrew the pleasure turned torture device, Robert groaned in relief and laid still, weakly panting as he tried to recover. The poor man was a sweaty mess at this point, but he was hoping maybe Kent had had his fun and would now let him go.

Unfortunately for the naive young man, Kent moved fairly quickly to crush those hopes. The behemoth of a man roughly grabbed what little of the sleeping bag wasn’t wrapped in tape near Robert’s neck and pulled him into a standing position. The exhausted man felt uneasy on his feet, but Kent did not release his tight grip on the nylon so there was no risk of him falling. Kent was hungrily looking the sweat drenched man over and Robert did not like the evil look twinkling in those blue eyes as he did so.

“This bondage is a good start, but I think you have read my stories enough to know I’m not really a single sleeping bag sort of man. That magma is a nice appetizer, but let’s introduce you to the main course boi.”

He roughly threw Robert onto the bed and left him to squirm as he walked back over the closet. Robert was whimpering pitifully, considering all the other redlines Kent had crossed the young man knew he shouldn’t be surprised his mummification was just beginning. As he heard the distinct rustling of nylon, Robert gulped nervously. The helpless man was afraid to find out just what the ‘main course’ looked like…
gaggedfeety
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedfeety »

Aww what a tease!! Definitely curious to see what Kevin has planned!!!
puffalover
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by puffalover »

Ha poor Robert! What a predicament he’s in now lol! That last chapter was really intense. I really love the psychological torment Kent is putting this poor slave through, clearly not giving a shit about his hard limits.

The cum filled sock gag would definitely be a hard limit for me if I was in Robs place, but the edging and post orgasm torture is really up my alley!

I’m very eager to see what the “main course” bag is gonna be. I have a feeling Rob is gonna be boiling pretty soon in his sleeping bag cocoon if he’s not already.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Just finished Part IV

Woah! Is Bobby-boi in trouble or what?
Kent is a monster, but then his double-crossing and sadistic personality is quite fitting considering the title you chose for this awesome story.

Your writing is as descriptive as ever and flows very nicely.
A joy for the eyes.

Can't help but wonder what the outcome of poor Robby's unfortunate adventure will be.
Onto part V now!

Sockgaggedman wrote: 3 years ago Can someone do this to me? :oops:
Given my foot size, I'm afraid you'd only be able to handle one of my socks IRL.
Not two, and definitely not five :lol: One, and it would have to be one of my short socks as well.

Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

Yes, some fantasies are best left as that, a fantasy. Robert has gotten himself into an interesting predicament :lol:

As a story, I find Robert's predicament so far, entertaining. IRL, Kent has crossed a line(s) that should never be crossed, especially when pre discussed. The socks (especially the one in particular) are a definite NO for me. Grant you, I lean heavy on the dom side so I wouldn't likely have to worry about being in Robert's current situation. A big reason why people need to get to know one another and not just dive in 1st.

Back to the story, I wonder how many limits Kent is gonna push and lines he's gonna cross. Sounds like Robert's got a long night ahead of him :twisted:

For me, its more about the bondage and not the sexual stuff. However I am interested to see how this plays out!

[mention]Gagfan[/mention], interesting to see you try your hand at M/M. Looks like you got a bit of a hit here!

bondagefreak wrote: 3 years ago Who the hell is this Kent guy?
I'd like to meet him. The two of us would get along swell from the sound of it 8-)
After reading several of your stories [mention]bondagefreak[/mention], you and Kent sound alike. I pitty the poor guy(s) you two could team up on. Let's just say I would not want to be one :lol:
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Red86[/mention] I have to strongly disagree with you on that one. I realise that your comment was meant as a harmless jab, but given how sadistic and double-crossing Kent is I'm not sure I'm too thrilled at being compared to someone of such low moral caliber.

I like to tease my subs, but I wouldn't do anything even remotely similar to what this Dom is now doing to the poor guy who naively paid him a visit. If you wanna compare me to a fictional character from this board, then Zack would definitely be the one who I share the most similarities with (both in his demeanor and in his treatment of subs).

No worries.
No harm done.
I know you didn't mean anything by it ;)

Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

bondagefreak wrote: 3 years ago @Red86 I have to strongly disagree with you on that one. I realise that your comment was meant as a harmless jab, but given how sadistic and double-crossing Kent is I'm not sure I'm too thrilled at being compared to someone of such low moral caliber.

I like to tease my subs, but I wouldn't do anything even remotely similar to what this Dom is now doing to the poor guy who naively paid him a visit. If you wanna compare me to a fictional character from this board, then Zack would definitely be the one who I share the most similarities with (both in his demeanor and in his treatment of subs).

No worries.
No harm done.
I know you didn't mean anything by it ;)

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] I goofed when I wrote that and I did't take in consideration the last two chapters. I should have mentioned that was initially from earlier on in the story and not after the latest events when Kent became sadistic. I seriously didn't mean anything by that and I am glad you didn't take offense at that because that's not what I had in mind when typing it. Now that I think of it more, I'd put Kent more into the category with Brad from your B&G story.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic