Some Fantasies Are Best Left To The Imagination (M/M) Completed Story

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Red86 wrote: 3 years ago @bondagefreak I goofed when I wrote that and I didn't take in consideration the last two chapters.
Now that I think of it more, I'd put Kent more into the category with Brad from your B&G story.
No worries, my friend. And yes, I rather liked Kent at the beginning of the adventure.
And you're definitely right about him being a kindred spirit to Brad.
Even worse, he might be an overgrown version of Phil! 8-)

Seems like [mention]Gagfan[/mention] likes his Doms a bit on the evil side :twisted:
Can't say I blame him. Cruel-hearted Doms make for better drama.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

Robert really has got himself into a pickle! Kent is bringing his stories to life for Robert even if that is not what was originally agreed. I've lost track of the number of layers involved and that multiple sock and tape gag sounded pretty extreme. In spite of everything though Robert still seems to be getting turned on by the attention - the brain says 'no' but the cock says 'yes', at least until pleasure turns to torment!

Love the writing and the amount of detail you include. It's easy to read and you really feel Robert's predicament and Kent's sadism. Somehow I think Robert's night is only just beginning.
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
ohazut
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ohazut »

oh wow! i love this story! plz make part 6 and more! :o :D
Sniffmyfeet
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sniffmyfeet »

After having an orgasm, the bondage usually turns into a real prison. As long as you're horny, it's fun. But the moment that pent up horniness gets released, you want to get out of your predicament. It seems Kent hasn't planned a release from the sleeping bag yet. The post-orgasm torture was hot to read about. I agree that it is painful and I haven't been able to endure it for more than a minute. Ten minutes of it sound like hell.

I'm looking forward to the second sleeping bag and Robert's reaction to it.
Sockgaggedman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sockgaggedman »

bondagefreak wrote: 3 years ago Just finished Part IV

Woah! Is Bobby-boi in trouble or what?
Kent is a monster, but then his double-crossing and sadistic personality is quite fitting considering the title you chose for this awesome story.

Your writing is as descriptive as ever and flows very nicely.
A joy for the eyes.

Can't help but wonder what the outcome of poor Robby's unfortunate adventure will be.
Onto part V now!

Sockgaggedman wrote: 3 years ago Can someone do this to me? :oops:
@bondagefreak ,can you help me? :lol: :twisted:
Given my foot size, I'm afraid you'd only be able to handle one of my socks IRL.
Not two, and definitely not five :lol: One, and it would have to be one of my short socks as well.
[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] ,I think that the gag's size is not as important as it's smell and taste. And at that part, I don't think your socks disappoint :lol:
downbagbondage
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by downbagbondage »

I certainly wasn't expecting a magic wand to make an appearance, but I'm so glad it did!!

Minus the sock gag, this is pretty much the perfect situation I want to be in! Lets layer Robert up!!
Gagfan
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gagfan »

I just want to again take the time to thank everyone for the feedback. It has been a delight to see such a good response to my first attempt at writing in this particular genre of bondage writing! By all means keep it coming!

Addressing the story, Kent is definitely a bad guy. Should go without saying doing what he is doing in real life would be both morally and legally wrong. However as [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] said a proper villain is just a bit more interesting and easy to write than writing out a nice by the book session. But that’s the fun of writing and reading fiction, you can explore things that you shouldn’t explore in real life. As the title says, some fantasies should be left to the imagination!

I’ve been a bit busier this week so I haven’t had as much time as I would like to write and haven’t been able to proofread what I have written. Hopefully I can get the next part of tonight but it may have to wait until tomorrow, we shall see if I have time this evening to give Part 6 a proper proofread.
For my stories I haven't gotten around to posting here: https://gagfan.wordpress.com/
Gagfan
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gagfan »

Part 6

Robert laid on the bed and weakly squirmed, the young man couldn’t tell if Kent was taking his time to let his fear build or if his misery was just making time artificially seem to drag. At last Kent emerged from the closet carrying a mass of shiny black nylon. The sleeping bag was tossed on the bed next to Robert whose brown eyes were staring at it with wide eyed horror.

“Like what you see huh little man? Just think soon you’ll be tightly tied up in it, then we’ll start some REAL torment.”

Robert’s head was swimming to such a degree that the mention of ‘real torment’ didn’t really register. No, the young sub’s attention was almost entirely consumed by gazing at the massive nylon sack that was to be his prison. Kent had talked about this bag many times, posting reference pictures of it with many of his stories, but seeing it in person was entirely different than seeing pictures. The bag was absolutely massive, the shiny black sack was so stuffed full of down that lying next to Robert's thick cocoon the bag was slightly taller in terms of how much it rose off the bed. Kent had often bragged about how the bag was rated for temperatures you would only find past the arctic circle. Robert was already hot between the jackets, pants, and sleeping bag he was currently in, he couldn’t fathom what it would feel like in that monstrosity.

The young man had fantasized many a time about being wrapped up in Kent’s arctic caliber bag, but he knew it would be too much for him. That’s why they had originally ‘agreed’ against using it, although it had now become clear to poor Robert that agreements with Kent were extremely one sided. Unfortunately mummified in one bag already and sucking on a mouth full of socks, the naive submissive was in no position to do anything about Kent’s deception.

Kent got up onto the bed and straddled Robert’s current cocoon just below the neck. He had a twisted smile on his face, clearly enjoying overwhelming his captive. He began slowly grinding on Robert’s body, the young man gave an involuntary shiver as the last time his captor had gotten himself aroused Robert had ended up with a cum soaked sock rammed into his mouth.

“I know you are probably frustrated boi, you are getting a lot more than you bargained for. Like I said though, I know what little bondage bois want deep down inside. And those rare times I’m wrong? Well let’s just say by the time I finish with you you’ll like whatever I tell you to like…”

Robert gave a muffled whimper of terror, that quickly became a gurgle of disgust as Kent repositioned himself so that his crotch was grinding on Robert’s face. The young man struggled to breathe and what air he did get reeked of Kent’s crotch. Kent kept up this unpleasant grinding for over five minutes, ignoring Robert’s muffled attempts at protests. Only after stopping and at last getting off his captive’s face did he acknowledge his captive.

“Man a lot of bitching going on there, I’ll have to gag you a bit more later maybe. However, you are pretty clearly excited to get into that fat bag so your improved gagging can wait a bit I suppose.”

Robert moaned, while he knew Kent was intentionally screwing with him it was still deeply frustrating to have his captor intentionally misconstruing his clear disapproval. Kent began unzipping the massive sack, Robert just helplessly stared at it in wide eyed horror. While the frightened young man stared at the bag, Kent removed the considerable amount of ropes and ratchet straps which had been in the bag, leaving it empty and awaiting its captive. Kent stood up and watched Robert for a few minutes, letting the overwhelmed sub marinate in fearful anticipation. Finally growing bored he grabbed Robert by the scruff of the sleeping bag's collar and forced him to stand, Robert’s fear filled brown eyes stared into Kent’s malice filled blue ones.

“I don’t know why you are acting so scared boi, how many times did you run that big mouth of yours on my stories? Talking about how jealous you were of all those subs getting to suck on my socks and boil in my arctic bag. Well now you are finally getting your turn, and don’t worry I plan on letting you experience my care for PLENTY of time.”

Robert let out a pathetic whimper, almost feeling as though he was on the verge of crying. Kent making yet another allusion to the idea that his stay might be far longer than a little one evening session had him on the verge of a breakdown. Yea he had talked a big game in the comments section of many stories, but he had specifically tried to set boundaries for the real deal because he knew the real thing would overwhelm him. The naive submissive was mortified that Kent was taking it this far and seemingly thinking he was doing him a favor in the process. Robert gave an involuntary shiver when he remembered Kent nonchalantly saying he would force Robert to like anything the young man didn’t enjoy.

Robert’s terrified thoughts were interrupted by Kent tossing him onto the awaiting sleeping bag. The mummified man was astounded with the ease Kent was able to throw him around even with the added weight of all the bindings restraining him. The beast of a dom pulled Robert’s lower legs into the foot pocket of the bag then began zipping the bag closed. Kent was zipping the monster bag shut at a very slow pace, both for dramatics and because it was such a tight squeeze that he really had to force the zipper to keep moving. Robert moaned as he felt the fat mass of nylon squeeze him from all sides. The zipper was only up to his waist at this point, but he could already feel the heat of his situation magnifying greatly.

Robert frantically shook his head no and tried to beg into his massive gag for mercy in one last frantic attempt to avoid this brutal mummification. His pleas came out as an unintelligible mix of coughs and weak gurgles as the mass of putrid socks did their job. Listening to his own almost inhuman attempts at communication, he remembered Kent saying he would possibly be gagged even further, leaving Robert to wonder with worry how that would even be possible. The bag was nearly zipped closed now, and the boiling heat of his imprisonment continued to intensify. As he was squeezed uncomfortably on all sides by the thick wall of insulated nylon he bemoaned his foolish desire to ever experience this monstrosity of a sack.

Once the massive black sleeping bag was zipped closed, Kent got on top of his captive’s prison and straddled him around the stomach. He grinded on him a little, enjoying the sound of the swishing nylon. He roughly grabbed the front of the bag and pulled Robert upward so they were face to face. Kent enjoyed seeing the little beads of sweat that were forming on the overwhelmed submissive’s forehead.

“Nice and toasty boi? And just think you have TWO thick hoods to be pulled over your head. Just imagine how fucking hot you’ll be then huh?”

Robert’s eyes went wide and he frantically shook his head no, he didn’t think he could take any more heat. A small voice in the back of his head spoke up ‘yea well remember what he said, you’ll be surprised what you can take when you don’t have a choice’. Robert gulped nervously at the thought.

“Relax little man, not time for those yet, I want to be able to appreciate that cute little face a bit longer. When I take you to your new bedroom for the night, then I’ll hood you up nice and tight.”

Robert frantically cried out upon hearing confirmation that this bondage ‘session’ was in fact going to last longer than agreed on. Kent pushed Robert back down onto the bed then tightly gripped his shoulders and learned down so close that Robert could feel his hot breath on his face.

“Keep being unappreciative boi and you can spend the night in a box rather than your bed, the room has both options.”

Kent leaned even closer and was now speaking barely above a whisper.

“And the idea of you screaming into that fat gag in terror as I shove you into a tight little box sounds pretty hot so PLEASE give me a reason to lock up my puffy little slave nice and snug.”

Robert merely whimpered as he practically hyperventilated. Somehow this situation was taking an even darker turn, the young man cursed his foolishness and would give literally anything to go back in time before he ever agreed to this meetup. Part of him really hoped that Kent was just leaning into the sadistic dom act and in a few hours he would be free, but something about the malicious glint in Kent’s eyes didn’t make him particularly optimistic that would be the case. Kent released his tight grip on Robert’s shoulders and instead took his right hand and gently cupped the side of the terrified young man’s heavily wrapped face.

“There there, like I said even if you can’t admit it to yourself you like this. You’ll start enjoying yourself… eventually.”

Rather than calm him, Kent’s phrasing only intensified Robert’s panic. The ‘eventually’ was particularly ominous, but the horrified young man resisted the urge to voice any complaints. The idea of being shoved into this alleged box for the night terrified him and Robert really didn’t want to push his luck to find out if Kent was bluffing or not. The hulking dom released his gentle grip on Robert’s face and got off of him, deciding it was time to stop teasing his prey and resume the binding process.

Kent grabbed one of the thick yellow ratchet straps and looped it somewhat above where Robert’s ankles laid buried by layers of down and bondage. He began cranking the ratchet, causing the thick strap to begin sinking deeper and deeper into the shiny black nylon. The baffle of the bag was so massive that the strap practically disappeared into it. Kent just kept cranking though, even with two sleeping bags and a pair of insulated pants protecting him, the squeeze of the strap was growing increasingly uncomfortable for Robert. Kent at last stopped tightening the strap, less out of mercy and more because he didn’t want to damage his new toy.

“Yea that’s a good start, but we have a lot more to go. Wouldn’t want you to feel as though I cheated you out of the full experience”

Robert moaned a protest into his gag, his hopeless exasperation temporarily overcoming his fear of punishment. Apparently his moan wasn’t sufficiently unappreciative to draw Kent’s ire though, as the tank of a man said nothing as he grabbed another strap and began ratcheting it tight at roughly knee level. Similarly to the first strap he just kept tightening it more and more, the ratchet function allowing him to take it to levels of tightness rope would have never managed. But as Robert briefly glanced over at the large pile of rope awaiting him he had a bad feeling Kent would try his best to get the rope that snug anyways. The shiny black nylon of the bag was swelling outward between the two straps, the thick insulation being squeezed upward from the viciously snug straps.

“Don’t worry though boi, we’ll get you some box time eventually though. I bet you’ll make just the cutest little cries into that gag and I really wouldn’t want to miss out on that.”

Robert frantically yelled into his gag, becoming even more demoralized by the fact good behavior wouldn’t spare him from whatever sadistic horrors crossed Kent’s mind. Kent laughed his deep booming laugh as he began to tighten another strap around Robert’s thighs.

“Oh calm down you little bag slut, there is a big difference between spending seven hours in the box and spending thirty minutes. But hey by the time I have you properly trained you may be so depraved you WANT the box.”

The young man frantically shook his head no, the more Kent talked the longer it sounded like Robert’s stay with him might be. With Robert foolishly having lied about what he was up to this weekend, he knew with a deep dread Kent would be able to keep him as long as he felt like.

“Oh you can shake your head all you want, you’d be surprised what happens to a little sub’s mind when subjected to relentless bondage and torments. Watching a man with pride slowly embrace their status as a little bondage boi who craves domination is just a beautiful sight.”

Kent had finished with the strap around Robert’s thighs and was beginning to ratchet yet another one around his stomach. As the strap grew tighter and tighter Robert’s bound arms were pressed more and more uncomfortably into his back. Robert felt tears welling up in his eyes, not from the discomfort, although that was becoming more and more agonizing, but from realizing how unbelievably and irredeemably fucked he was and how it was his own foolish fault.

Kent added one final strap around Robert’s chest, tightening it to the point Robert thought the dom was surely going to crush him to death by mistake. Kent now grabbed the mummified young man and lifted him into the air so that they were eye to eye. The bottom of Robert’s cocoon was nearly five inches from the floor and the terrified young man was stunned to see how easily Kent was holding his heavily bound body in the air.

“So how does it feel to be truly helpless boi? To know no matter how hard you fight your freedom is gone until I say otherwise? “

Robert whimpered pitifully, to be bluntly honest it didn’t feel good at all, especially since he didn’t trust Kent at all at this point. The sadistic behemoth could tell that though, and decided to twist the knife further.

“That is of course IF I say otherwise. I could just leave you in the woods somewhere and even with all the time in the world you wouldn’t be able to free yourself. You like that boi?”

Robert began freaking out completely at this point. We was screaming into his gag, so panicked that he ignored that fact every attempt at yelling caused his putrid stuff gag to press more firmly into his tongue. His feet kicked helplessly in the air. Kent gave a deep laugh and tossed his helpless victim back onto the bed.

“Oh relax boi I’m just teasing you. I’m going to do some perverted stuff to you and hell until you manage to get used to it you might actually WANT me to end you, but I promise you you’ll be quite safe in my care.”

Robert calmed a little bit, although his heart was still beating so hard he could feel it’s vibrations in his ears. His situation was still rather dire, but a vague little hope rose up in him that maybe Kent was just really into sadistic psychological torture and half the cruel things he had been saying were just to mess with the poor sub. That questionable hope was all Robert really had to cling to though, because he certainly wasn’t going to be freeing himself from Kent’s twisted brand of care.

Kent for his part was now moving onto adding yet another layer of pointless bondage to Robert’s massive puffy prison. The beastly dom began making horizontal passes of rope around the shiny nylon bag. He would make twelve or so passes at each location before knotting it off and moving onto another spot. The rope sank deeply into the bag, not as much as the straps had, but still considerably so.

“This rope work is more so for looks than anything, you are obviously totally fucked, but I like my bois pretty.”

Robert shivered involuntarily despite feeling like he was boiling alive at this point. Robert may be straight, but Kent was not and as Robert was helplessly sucking on his captor’s cum soaked sock he was reminded that Kent didn’t really care about the ‘no sex stuff’. The occasional commentary on how cute he looked put Robert deeply at unease. But then again, mummified as brutally as he was he supposed he was fairly ‘safe’ from unwanted attention.

Kent had continued adding horizontal passes of rope until he had added one just below the top of Robert’s shoulders. The dom now took more rope and began wrapping it around Robert in a crisscrossing pattern using the horizontal ropes as anchors when needed. Kent was being rather ornate, essentially creating a homemade netting of rope around his captive. The shiny nylon sack swelled out between the diamond shaped gaps between the growing passes of rope. As Kent wrapped the ropes around themselves they grew tighter, not quite matching the snugness of the straps, but coming frighteningly close.

The complicated nature of the binding meant it took Kent a fair amount of time to make it up Robert’s body to his shoulders. Robert for his part had just been focusing on deep breathing, trying to calm himself as he was becoming more and more overwhelmed by this situation which he didn’t agree to. He gave a surprised grunt when he was rolled over onto his stomach, Robert struggled for a moment to try and turn his head in such a way that he could breathe, the massive loft of the bag making that difficult.

“I know you are excited for some real torment boi but gotta make your backside look good too. After all if I decide to hang you upside down from the ceiling I want your prison to look nice all around.”

Robert began trying to thrash and squirm at this latest threat. He gurgled out a weak attempt at disagreement with the idea of suspension bondage being added to the already overwhelming situation.

“Stop being unappreciative! You ran your mouth so much about how jealous you were of the characters in my stories, well now that I got your mouth sealed up tight and you nice and snug you don’t have to be jealous boi.”

Without warning Kent slapped Robert’s ass hard. The young man screamed out into his gag in a mix of surprise and pain. Despite two sleeping bags and a fair of heavily insulated pants between him and Kent’s bear paw like hand the behemoth was so freakishly strong that the slap still managed to hurt. The first slap was soon followed by a second, then a third. The air echoed with Robert’s muffled blubbering and the sound of the soft nylon popping with each strike. Kent continued the spanking for nearly thirty seconds before grabbing rope and beginning the process of binding Robert’s backside like his front.

“See little man lack of appreciation makes me mad, and I don’t think you’ll like the kind of things I do when I’m mad.”

Robert was just quietly sniffling, his ass cheek burning from the humiliating spanking. Kent started laughing maliciously as he continued crisscrossing the ropes up Robert’s backside.

“Who am I kidding, dirty little bondage boi like you is going to love it, or at least you’ll learn to eventually.”

Robert didn’t even respond, he just stared blankly off into space not understanding how this whole thing had gone so wrong as Kent continued binding him. Trapped as he was he wondered how he had ever found the thought of this sort of bondage arousing. He blushed a little with shame though when he remembered how explosively he had cum earlier though. What if Kent was right and he would be tormented into enjoying this nightmare? Kent continued quietly working, the only noise in the room being the swishing of nylon as the rope rubbed across it.

After nearly a half hour, Kent finished, and he flipped Robert back over so that he was laying on his back again. Kent had a smirk on his face as his blue eyes twinkled as he looked over his captive. Robert stared back with his brown eyes, the whites of which were red from a mix of strain and him weakly crying earlier.

“Well boi I think that’s enough bondage for now, I think you are ready for some real misery....”
For my stories I haven't gotten around to posting here: https://gagfan.wordpress.com/
Sniffmyfeet
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sniffmyfeet »

Although what Kent does is wrong, the things he says would actually be really hot outside of a non-consensual situation. It would be such a huge turn-on if a Dom talked to me like that. But yeah, with Kent it's different, as you know for sure he's going to execute every single one of his threats.

Eventually, as he heats up, Robert will simply have to give up fighting. That might be the thing Kent is waiting for. Robert, please don't try your luck, 7 hours curled up inside a tight box won't do you any good! Just simply accept what Kent does to you and hopefully it's all done and over quickly.
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

I loved that chapter .
Mummybag
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Mummybag »

Mindblowing... just the way he keeps being tied further and further.... just being hopeless.
Gagfan
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gagfan »

Didn't hear as much feedback after this last time, hope that isnt a sign you all are growing bored with poor Robert's misadventure! Although if you are we are drawing very close to the end of his story (or at least the end for now, more on that later). Here is the next part, fans of dirty feet and laundry should get some solid enjoyment at of this part.

Part 7

Robert tried his best to squirm, but tightly secured in two sleeping bags the best he could do is rock back and forth. The cocoon was so massive that other than Robert’s duct tape wrapped head poking out from the top of the bag it was impossible to tell that a person was hidden within the layers of puffy nylon. Kent ignored his captive’s frantic grunts of protest as he walked away from the bed back towards the dresser that contained his supplies. Robert was truly panicked at this point, considering the cruel disregard Kent had been showing towards his play ‘partner’ and his feelings, Robert was beyond mortified to discover what was ‘real misery’ in Kent’s twisted mind. After all, boiling in two bags as he was Robert already felt pretty miserable already.

Kent soon walked back towards the bed and set a cloth laundry bag on the bed next to Robert. The bag was opaque so the overwhelmed submissive couldn’t see what exactly his captor had grabbed which only served to magnify his fear. Kent seemed to have noticed as he promptly took the opportunity to tease his victim further.

“Oh gotta keep your presents a surprise buddy. As I torment ya I want fear of what’s hypothetically next to constantly be gnawing at you.”

Robert whimpered, Kent reached down and roughly pulled the cocooned young man off the bed and tossed him somewhat carelessly onto the floor. Robert gave a grunt, more out of surprise than pain. His massive sleeping bag prison was so thick it padded the fall fairly well. Realistically he had so much soft nylon hugging him from all sides that the floor was just as comfortable as the bed.

“The floor seems more appropriate for you. Beds are for people, you are a little toy at the moment boi.”

Kent sat on the edge of the bed and began peeling his socks off. The socks Kent was currently wearing were fairly clean, at least by Kent’s standard of foot funk, but the same could not be said for the twisted man’s feet. Once the clean socks were off his feet the smell of his rather disgusting foot odor began to become noticeable. When Kent put his feet on the ground near Robert’s face the young man’s nose involuntarily wrinkled from the stench of Kent’s feet.

“You not liking the smell of my feet boi? Yea I should probably see a doctor but considering my fetish for tormenting foolish little submissives I don’t know if I really want to give up my most potent source of material.”

As he teased Robert, Kent had begun running his foot across the helpless man’s nose. Robert tried to jerk away, but his mummification was so massive he couldn’t even manage to effectively scoot away from Kent’s smelly foot.

“Shame that face is wrapped up nice and tight, be pretty hot to make you suck these toes clean. Then again, there is always plenty of time for that later...”

Robert gave a whimper of disgusted fright at the thought of being forced to foot worship the man’s disgusting feet. Kent had begun to use his toes to flick and grasp at Robert’s flaring nostrils. With the large man’s toes so close Robert could appreciate how yellow and stained the man’s nails were. Little pieces of stained lint stuck to the man’s toes here and there. Kent began to maliciously ram his toes into Robert’s nostrils here and there, restricting the man’s breathing while intensifying the stench flowing into his nasal passages.

“Awww little bondage boi not liking my feet?”

Robert gave some grunts and tried to shake his head no as Kent continued using his toes to poke and prod at Robert’s nose.

“Ahhhh I get it, you are excited to get going with what’s in the bag aren’t you? My toes just aren’t dirty enough to satisfy your depraved cravings are they boi?”

NNNNUMMMMPHHHH

Robert screamed in frustration, his loudest yells basically reduced to an inhuman gurgle at this point as Kent had pressed the sole of his foot over Robert’s gag, essentially foot gagging the poor man and muffling him even further. Kent laughed at Robert’s impotent frustration then got up to begin digging in the laundry bag of supplies.

From his spot down on the floor Robert couldn’t see what Kent was grabbing, but suddenly an appalling stench filled the room. Kent soon stood over Robert dangling a sock that somehow seemed to be even more putrid than any of the ones filling Robert’s mouth. The sock had a sickly yellow tinge and the sole of the sock was practically stained black. Even from a few feet away the sock was so putrid that Robert’s nostrils were burning.

“This bad boy is too intense to suck on, I legitimately worry you’d throw up. But I think it will do quite well for what I plan on doing next.”

Robert’s brown eyes went wide with fear, he had read enough of Kent’s stories to have a pretty good idea of what Kent was going to do next. Kent kneeled on the ground next to Robert, he then began to playfully run the sock across the front of Robert’s thick gag. The young man coughed as the smell of the sock practically suffocated him.

“I think you know what is coming next boi”

Robert frantically shook his head no, properly begging Kent to stop this. The beastly man merely laughed as he straddled Robert’s sleeping bag prison with his legs. The cruel dom then held the sock over Robert’s nose then pinched it shut. Robert began involuntarily bucking and squirming with the loss of airflow.

“What’s wrong little man? You bitch when I make you smell my sock then you bitch when I make it so you don’t have to smell it anymore!”

Kent maliciously teased Robert while maintaining a firm grip on his nose. He kept Robert’s air cut off at which point he released his nose, but the sock itself remained in place. Robert took a deep inhale of air which immediately caused him to have a coughing fit as the pungent odor of the sock flowed into his nostrils. Kent didn't give him long to recover though before he squeezed Robert’s nose shut again, causing the bound man to begin squirming involuntarily despite how miserably hot the effort made it.

Kent continued this torture of breathplay and smell play fairly relentlessly for nearly thirty minutes. The entire time was an agonizing display of dueling instincts for Robert. He would like nothing more than to lay still and breathe as little as possible due to the boiling heat of the bags and the putrid sock polluting all his air, but the sporadic suffocation forced him to squirm involuntarily and take massive deep inhales of air when Kent gave him the chance to breathe.

“Man all your fighting and squirming is really getting me hard again. Maybe I should jerk off again and cumshot on you?”

Robert screamed frantically into his gag, the last thing he wanted is to be degraded in such a way. Kent merely laughed his deep booming laugh.

“Oh I get it, you are angry because you want to cum first this time boi?”

The bound young man shook his head no, although he was deeply embarrassed to admit his cock had begun to grow quite hard again. However mortified he may be by this nightmarish situation, at least some part of him was involuntarily aroused much to his shame. He didn’t understand how his body could be taking any enjoyment from this agony, but as his erect member rubbed against the soft nylon which was still damp from his earlier explosive climax it was impossible to deny it.

“Such a little liar! Anyways that’s enough with the sock for now.”

Robert gave a groan of relief as the sock was at last removed from his nose, allowing him to have his first bit of fresh air in awhile. A foolishly naive part of him hoped this meant the brutalizing breathplay session was now finished. A chill went up his spine though when his relief caused Kent to laugh maliciously.

“Oh I don’t think so boi, I said we were done with the sock, we are nowhere near done with the breath and smell play. Not by a LONG shot.”

Robert gave a defeated whimper as Kent dropped the sock on the floor and stood up to get into his bag of supplies. The beastly man was soon dangling a jock strap in the air over Robert. The young man stared at the strap in horror as it looked disturbingly well used, little bits of opaque crust heavily coated in crotch side of the piece of soiled clothing.

“I have a lot of my play partners wear this before I wrap them up so it has picked up the collective odor of numerous heavily bound men. Imagine how much sweat and jizz this bad boy has soaked up!”

Kent wasted no time, quickly straddling Robert again and ramming the jockstrap over Robert’s nose. Robert nearly threw up once it was in place, somehow the strap seemingly smelled worse than the sock had. The young man felt legitimately light headed, the prior wearers of the strap had been bound just as heavily as Robert was so the amount of sweat and body odor it had sucked up was extreme to say the least.

Kent soon resumed the cruel breathplay, but he was going even more extreme than he had earlier. Before when tormenting Robert with the sock he had been pinching his nose shut for around thirty seconds. Now though the cruel dom was keeping Robert deprived of air for well over a minute. The man’s face was growing flushed with the strain of the relentless torture, when he was allowed to breathe he was taking massive inhales of the horrifying jockstrap, causing him to cough and sputter as he resisted the urge to vomit. Kent was relentless, subjecting Robert to the overwhelming smothering for nearly an hour, only sporadically giving him a break to breathe and recover.

“I don’t know about you boi but I am having a GREAT time. Let’s spice this up a bit more”

Robert was fighting the urge to cry as Kent tossed the jock strap aside. He was beyond overwhelmed at this point and terrified by Kent’s earlier implications this was something far worse than a mere session as the little time he had spent helpless in Kent’s twisted form of care was already too much. Kent was digging around in the bag, as he hunted for his next supplies he used his filthy toes to mess with Robert’s nose some more. Robert grunted, despite smelling much better than the jock strap, his stained lint covered toes were still not pleasant. He shivered at the idea Kent may make him suck on them at some point.

“Nothing to spice up some torment more than a little sensory deprivation, huh bud?”

Robert looked on in helpless horror as Kent stood over him holding a roll of duct tape and a pair of thick noise cancelling headphones. He shook his head no, even though he knew Kent would ignore him, some small part of him hoped the whole thing was still just an intense bondage session and at some point Kent might realize his play “partner” was truly overwhelmed.

“Don’t bother with the puppy dog eyes little man. I seem to remember a certain fan of my works waxing poetic during my last story where the protagonist got ear plugs and a tape blindfold. In fact I specifically remember said fan talking about how ‘hot’ it would be to be blind and deaf awaiting a captor’s attention.”

Robert groaned into his fat gag, which somehow tasted as terrible as ever. Even after sucking on it for a couple of hours Robert was no more used to the taste of the socks than he had been when they first violated his mouth. It was beyond frustrating to have his own words continually turned against him like this. As his cock twitched though he was reminded though that clearly some depraved part of him still found the idea quite hot.

“We’ll talk later boi, I think I’ll keep you in the dark until we get to your bedroom later.”

Robert gave one last plea for mercy as Kent placed the headphones over his head. Immediately his world went silent other than his own beating heart. He screamed into his gag, which he could still hear but it was odd sounding now, like he was listening to it through water. Kent smirked at him then gave him a sarcastic little wave before beginning to rip tape off the roll. It was an odd experience to see the tape peeling off the roll but to not hear the distinct ripping noise. The last thing Robert saw was Kent’s evil smile before the tape went over his eyes and left him in darkness. Although he couldn’t see or hear it, he could tell from the growing pressure sensation surrounding his head that Kent was going around his head over and over with the tape, thickening the blindfold and ensuring the headphones would not be falling off his head.

Eventually the growing pressure seemed to stop getting worse. Robert figured this meant his blindfold was now complete. The terrified man sat in dark silence when suddenly he felt the pressure of Kent’s massive body sitting on him again. Shortly after the disgusting stench of the socks filled Robert’s nostrils again, somehow without his other senses the sock seemed even more repugnant than it had earlier. Robert was forced to smell the sock for a bit before Kent pinched his nose shut again. Robert cried into his gag and tried to squirm and soon he was breathing clean air again as Kent withdrew the sock. Any relief Robert felt was short lived as suddenly the jockstrap was rammed over his nose in place of the sock.

The brutal alternating between sock, strap, and loss of air continued relentlessly. It seemed like forever, but blind and deaf Robert was quickly losing temporal awareness. In fact Kent had only been at it for ten minutes at this point. Suddenly the torment stopped, Robert lay taking deep breaths, trying to enjoy the sensation of clean non-interrupted air which he knew would not last. As predicted, the helpless sub nearly vomited when suddenly Kent pressed soiled laundry over his nose again. Judging by the smell, Kent had apparently shoved the sock into the jock strap and unfortunately the two odors merged into one appalling mix.

As Robert cried out into his gag under the latest merciless assault on his nose, he felt Kent beginning to grind on him. As Kent smothered his nose and cutoff Robert’s air again, the grinding grew faster and faster. Robert’s frantic muffled screams grew more frantic as his Kent continued to smother him. As Robert began to grow lightheaded he was becoming truly concerned that Kent was so lost in his own pleasure he might accidentally suffocate him. Eventually the grinding stopped, and thankfully Kent released his death grip on Robert’s nose, although he did not remove the laundry forcing Robert’s frenzied breaths to be sucked through the unspeakably nasty laundry. As he tried to get enough air to satisfy his burning lungs, Robert felt a pulling sensation near his right ear.

“So how does the little straight boi feel knowing I dry humped him until I came?”

Kent had managed to pull back the headphones just enough to mockingly whisper in Robert’s ear. The heavily bound man gave a garbled grunt of disapproval, out of all the limit breaking things Kent had done the continued unwanted sexual aspects of this situation were still the ones that put Robert most at unease. Yet Robert felt the vaguest sensation in his erect dick, which seemed hopeful that similar to last time this might mean he would be getting some satisfaction as well. He blushed a little with embarrassment at the thought, something which apparently Kent had noticed despite the mass of duct tape wrapping Robert’s face.

“Oh my little bondage boi wants some again huh? I’m not sure even my powerful vibrator will penetrate this much, but I can try.”

Kent released his grip on the headphone causing it to press against Robert’s ear again, casting the young man into eerie silence again. The mummified sub soon felt a pressure against his crotch area, which he assumed was the head of the vibrator. The toy rumbled to life causing Robert to moan as the waves of pleasure hit him. However, as thick as Robert’s cocoon was the vibrations simply weren’t strong enough to bring him to climax as it had when he was in a single sleeping bag. His moans began to become grunts of frustration as his level of pleasure leveled off at a frustrating edging. Robert even shamelessly tried to ram his crotch more firmly into the vibrator, but it simply wasn’t enough. Eventually the vibrations stopped, and he felt Kent pulling on the headphones again. Robert gave a series of frustrated screams into his gag as his cock was maddeningly on the edge of exploding but just couldn’t quite reach the climax he was now desperately craving.

“Oh what’s wrong? Can my poor little slave boi not quite finish? Guess you’ll just have to wait until later, and I think I’ll be mean and make you pay for the orgasm. But I’m growing tired, time to get you to your room for the rest of your stay with me, I hope you like it, you’ll be there for a while.”

Robert moaned in frustration and worry, he was terrified to find out how exactly Kent would make him ‘pay’ for an orgasm. Whatever it was, he knew it couldn’t possibly be good. Even worse, Kent once again implied Robert’s stay with him was not going to be short. Did Kent actually plan on keeping him as an unwilling captive slave? Or was Kent just really leaning into making this a brutally intense experience? As Robert’s mind raced, he suddenly felt himself being picked up and tossed over Kent’s shoulder like a sack of potatoes. His ass got a few hard slaps from Kent causing him to give muffled screams of pain. They soon started walking, and Robert drew closer to getting answers to his questions…
gaggedfeety
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedfeety »

Don't know how I missed part 6, but I am caught up!!

I'm lowkey mad at myself for liking Kent's actions and Robert's reactions, despite not liking Kent at all! He might be a new edition for my "list" haha

But as always, I can't wait to see what happens next!
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

[mention]Gagfan[/mention] I think that was my favorite chapter .
Sockgaggedman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sockgaggedman »

If Robert finds this terrifying, I find Kent's tormenting a dream!
Learn to be grateful, Robert! Many of us would love to be in your place :twisted:
Sniffmyfeet
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sniffmyfeet »

Part 7 is definitely one of my favourite parts. It's just so good to see Kent tormenting Robert with socks and the jockstrap. It sounds really intense though! And that sensory deprivation makes it even worse for Robert and hotter for Kent and the readers of this story, hehe. :D
dallen108
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by dallen108 »

Even worse is being subjected to those tastes and smells once he’s been drained of lust.
mrjones2009
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by mrjones2009 »

Love a story filled with down filled goodness.

Keep that coming!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Just a line from chapter six that caught my attention.
Kent stood up and watched Robert for a few minutes, letting the overwhelmed sub marinate in fearful anticipation.
Beautifully worded. Marinating in fearful anticipation conjures some rather vivid imagery.
Quite fitting of Robert's demise!

Very much enjoyed Kent's wordiness and his taunting.
The dialogue makes all the difference here.
It's a lot of work to include it, but it's definitely paying off, my friend.

Superbly done!
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

manwithnoname
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by manwithnoname »

Great story, keep it going.

The detail in the storytelling and insight into the mind of the captive is excellent.

This whole down bondage thing is starting to get intriguing. Must explore a bit further.
"If you want me to stop struggling you really should use that chloroform."
Gagfan
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gagfan »

Here we are folks, to the end of the grim line for our poor naive little submissive whose fantasy has morphed into a confusing and perverted nightmare. Part 8 will be the final part, for now at least. I may extend it in the future and if I do there will probably be an audience participation aspect (more on that later).

For now enjoy the ‘final’ part, please continue leaving feedback and let me know what you think!

Part 8

Robert could sense he and his captor were moving from the vibrations of Kent’s large feet hitting the ground. The headphones were subjecting him to an uncanny silence however and the loss of his sight and hearing only served to intensify the putrid taste in his mouth and the unbearable heat of his multi-layered cocoon.

The young man’s mind raced as it had been for much of the evening, terrified to find out just how far Kent was going to take things. As his cock still throbbed from the teasing of the vibrator though he realized at least some part of him was disturbingly excited to find out what his play partner turned potential kidnapper had in mind for him. Kent had repeatedly teased him that he knew what Robert truly wanted, was it possible the sadistic man was right?

Robert’s ponderings were interrupted when he sensed they were now walking down a stairway. The heavily bound man began weakly squirming, somehow the idea of being drug into a basement just made things seem so much worse. His mind filled with images of dank dungeons full of all manner of perverted implements of torment. Kent gave his ass several extremely hard slaps, Robert cried out into his gag astounded by how Kent could manage to deliver pain through this many layers of nylon and bondage.

Soon Robert and his captor stopped and he could feel Kent standing him upright. Robert felt a tugging sensation on his back, once Kent finished Robert realized he had been tied to the ceiling, forcing him to remain in the standing position. Kent had tied him so that he was just barely able to touch the ground with his tip toes. Robert slowly spun in the air as the bottom of the bag scraped the ground.

Robert sat awaiting what was next, but upon finishing tying him to the ceiling Kent had not made any other moves. Robert whimpered weakly into his gag, both dreading yet eager to see what was going to happen next. Blind and deaf however Robert quickly lost all perception of time, he had no idea if he had been dangling for a minute or an hour. Suddenly he felt the headphone over his left ear being pulled away.

“So boi you ready to see your new place? You’ll be spending a lot of time here so I hope you like it. But as I said even if you don’t, you’ll learn to.”

Kent’s deep voice whispered in Robert’s ear, but any hope Robert had that his sensory deprivation would be ending was dashed as Kent put the headphone back into place. Robert was left to stew, his dread and anticipation building. After another unknown period of time in the pitch black silence, Robert began to feel his head being tugged on. He could tell from how it felt and how it was moving around his head that Kent seemed to be unwrapping the tape keeping him blindfolded. Robert’s heart began to beat quicker and quicker, a perverse mixture of excitement and terror filling him as he drew closer to finding out what his fate was. Kent pulled the headphones off, restoring Robert’s hearing but for now a strip of tape remained over his eyes, keeping him in the dark for a bit longer.

“You look so cute like that boi, snugly wrapped up and sucking on my socks. I’m really glad you took me up on my offer, I’m going to have a lot of fun with you.”

Robert attempted to give a reply, but the wad of socks and mass of duct tape kept him silent as ever. He heard the distinct swishing of nylon as Kent ran his hands over his cocoon, but frustratingly his captor kept him blindfolded. Robert was desperate to find out what lurked in Kent’s basement. Logically he knew it was nothing good, but the unknown was even worse than simply knowing.

“I bet you are pretty excited to get that blindfold off so you can see what I have planned for you aren’t you?”

Robert frantically shook his head yes. He gave an involuntary moan when Kent firmly grasped his crotch area. Even with the layers of nylon between him and his captor the young man was so aroused and on edge again that even the vaguest contact set him off.

“Yea you are excited, in more ways than one. Look at how fast Mr no sex-stuff straight man is becoming a mindless little bondage boi who craves more depravity.”

Robert tried to protest into his gag, he began to shake his head no but Kent quickly grasped the man’s duct tape wrapped jaw.

“Don’t lie to me boi, your dick knows the truth. Soon enough the rest of you is gonna admit it too. Then you’ll officially be mine.”

Robert gave a weak whimper which quickly became a muffled yelp of pain when Kent tore the duct tape blindfolding him off his face without warning. The young man weakly blinked his eyes, trying to adjust to being able to see again. As his eyes began focusing a deep dread began to fill the pit of his stomach. Robert wished he was still blind after seeing the basement. He began frantically crying out into his gag and impotently struggling, which just caused him to spin lazily in the air.

The young man’s earlier images of dark dungeons were not too far from the truth. The basement was unfinished, with cool grey concrete floors and walls. The unfinished space however had been turned into a proper bondage lover’s dream dungeon. Or in Robert’s case a horrifying nightmare to behold. The walls were lined with all manner of BDSM gear including whips, flogs, vibrators, plugs, nipple clamps, and things even Robert’s perverted mind had never seen before. There were also copious binding supplies, hundreds of yards worth of rope and chain sat neatly hanging from the wall, piles of various types of tape sat in clear plastic boxes on the ground. Robert could also see multiple pieces of leather bondage gear including cuffs, a straitjacket, and what looked to be a leather sleep sack with numerous built in straps. Various bondage apparatuses that a person could be restrained to were spread throughout the large space as well.

Of course being a nylon gear enthusiast, Kent had an impressive collection of down jackets hanging neatly. In addition to the jackets there were several large downsuits. Multiple sleeping bags, some of which looked to be possibly even larger than the black monstrosity Robert was trapped in, sat lying on the ground awaiting a victim to swallow up. Robert’s eyes had lingered on the down gear, a fact not lost on Kent.

“Oh yea boi you’ll be my personal little jacket model. Variety is good so I’ll be changing up things from time to time to keep your look fresh.”

Robert was struggling against his bindings with all his strength, an utterly impotent display but a primal panic had overtaken him pushing aside all logic. Kent sat with his arms crossed, smirking as he watched the submissive man bucking and thrashing against his completely inescapable prison. He let the show go on for nearly ten minutes, at which point Robert’s squirming was growing weaker and weaker, fatigue and the boiling heat of his prison overcoming him.

“We aren’t going to get started tonight though, I’m getting a bit tired. We have plenty of time though to explore everything in this room though don’t you worry.”

Robert moaned pitifully into his gag as Kent began to undo the rope that was keeping Robert’s cocoon tethered to the ceiling.

“Let’s show you your bedroom for your stay with me boi”

Kent picked up Robert with an unsettling ease and carried him over towards a small metal door. Disturbingly the door had multiple locks built into it. The metal door was opened, revealing a small room, not much bigger than a walk in closet. As they walked in Robert noticed the room was appreciably colder than the rest of the basement. Knowing that any victim he brought into the space would be heavily bound in down, Kent had essentially made a small walk-in freezer to serve as a cell for a potential slave.

In the center of the room was a cot which had numerous straps attached to it. The legs of the cot appeared to be bolted down to the concrete floor. Far more ominously was a wooden chest in the corner, which looked just big enough to shove a person into. Robert was terrified, but a small sensation of relief filled him as Kent laid him onto the cot as opposed to the box. The burly dom had apparently noticed Robert’s panicked looks towards the box and began laughing.

“Oh don’t worry boi, I’ll get you some box time. But for your first night we’ll let you have the cot.”

Kent teased as he began tightening the cot’s built in straps around the mummified young man, beginning the process of lashing him inescapably to the cot. Robert’s mind was swimming, the use of the phrase ‘first night’ seemed to confirm this was not a session but an unwilling change of lifestyle for the young man. He had kept clinging to hope that at any moment Kent would reveal he was just messing with him, but the longer this went on the more it was becoming apparent that his play partner was becoming a proper kidnapper. Heavily bound and gag as he was, Robert knew he had absolutely no chance to escape his new life.

Despite being properly panicked, Robert gave a weak moan into his gag as Kent bumped against his crotch while tightening the straps. He blushed, embarrassed that despite the steadily worsening horror of his situation that his body was still deeply aroused by it. What if Kent was right and he was going to turn into a depraved submissive who wanted this new life? Kent soon finished tightly strapping Robert to his ‘bed’, twelve leather straps now surrounded Robert’s body. The bands of leather had been pulled so tightly around him that Robert felt he was practically melded into the cot, incapable of even squirming back and forth anymore.

“There we go boi, you look nice and snug. I’ve got one last treat for you before I hood you for the night.”

Robert groaned as Kent turned and left the room. The mummified man knew nothing good could possibly classify as a ‘treat’ in Kent’s perverted mind. The massive man soon returned carrying what looked to be a gas mask with a long breathing tube along with a small canvas reusable shopping bag.

“That sound you made ALMOST sounded like a lack of appreciation, you wanting that box boi?”

Robert’s eyes darted in the direction of the box. He quickly shook his head no, realizing with a certain bit of misery shaking his head was literally the only movement he was capable of now.

“That’s what I thought, anyways boi this mask actually has a built in electronic valve that can be set to randomly cut off air.”

Robert wailed in horror into his gag, the thought of extended overnight breathplay sounded hellish.

“BUT I’ve decided to be nice for tonight and keep that turned off. I’m also resisting the urge to tie a vibrator over your crotch and keeping you on edge all night. I figure you are going to need your rest for what I have planned tomorrow so we’ll take it easy... this time.”

Robert gave a small whimper but resisted the urge to protest. He had a terrible feeling that getting too vocal might inspire Kent to go ahead and subject him to one of those overnight tortures. Kent smirked with a snug satisfaction as he slid the mask over Robert’s head. As he began tightening it into place Robert felt a strong pang of claustrophobia, something about the mask surrounding him made him feel trapped in a way that even the blindfold and headphones had not earlier.

“You look cute like that, time to hood you up for the night though boi.”

Kent pulled the hood of the magma sleeping bag over Robert’s masked head and pulled the drawstrings as tight as they would go. The opening of the bag pulled so tightly closed that nothing other than the breathing tube coming out of the narrow opening could be seen. Robert’s heart began beating even faster, the insulated hood served to blindfold him yet again, intensifying the uncomfortable sensation of claustrophobia.

“Just one more hood bondage boi then I’ll give you your treat for the night.”

Kent’s voice was muffled by the hood, sounding almost as though Robert was listening to it from underwater. The young man was still dreading to find out what his treat was, whatever was coming he had a bad feeling he wasn’t going to like it. Kent pulled the massive hood of the black bag over Robert’s head now. As he cinched it tight Robert quickly realized he was essentially deaf again. Other than the swishing noise of the nylon surrounding his head Robert could barely hear anything.

“You having fun boi? Or are you feeling overwhelmed? If you want to stop, just say so, last chance.”

Robert of course couldn’t make out a word of what Kent said. The mocking offer of mercy went unanswered by the heavily bound young man.

“Suit yourself bag boi”

Kent chuckled as he reached into the canvas bag, withdrawing a heavily used soccer sock. The cruel man took the sock and pulled it over the breathing tube, ensuring that every breath Robert took would be filtered through the disgusting sock. Kent began taping the sock onto the tube, to make sure Robert would be unable to dislodge it.

At first Robert couldn’t really tell what Kent was doing. The breathing tube was long enough that his air was not immediately contaminated by the putrid sock. After about thirty seconds though the man began coughing as every breath was filled with the noxious fumes of the filthy footwear.

“You seem to enjoy that boi, I was going to be nice and stop there. But do you have any problem with me adding a little more?”

Once again Robert gave no reply, only his sputtered coughing could be heard. Kent smirked maliciously to himself, enjoying that his poor captive was unable to hear his offers of mercy. He was looking forward to mocking Robert later over that. He reached into the bag and removed a horrifying looking tennis shoe. It was difficult to tell what color the shoe had once been as years of use had stained it beyond recognition. The shoe smelled indescribably bad, being capable of absorbing and holding onto much more odor than any of the socks. The smell was so bad that Kent himself coughed a little as he withdrew the shoe from the bag.

Kent took the shoe and forced the sock covered end of the breathing hose into the shoe as far as he could get it to go. He then took duct tape and began wrapping it around the shoe, firmly attaching it to the hose and making sure Robert would be unable to escape the shoe’s near suffocating stench. Once the shoe was secure Kent stepped back and crossed his arms, awaiting Robert’s response with that same sadistic smirk he had shown so many times this evening.

It was obvious the moment the smell had progressed to Robert’s nose as a horrible gurgling noise could be heard as the heavily gagged man screamed into his gag. Robert felt as though he was going to truly suffocate from the smell, he could breathe easily enough despite the sock and shoe over his breathing tube, but the air was so appallingly putrid that he felt his nostrils and throat burn as the festering air moved through his airways. He was struggling to not gag, he frantically tried to squirm against his bindings, more out of instinctual panic than any logical attempt to escape.

From outside the bag though it was difficult to tell that Robert was struggling at all. Other than the fact his head was frantically jerking back bad forth he was so tightly strapped to the bolted down cot that he simply couldn’t move in an appreciable way. Kent stood back and watched the helpless young man with a sadistic glee for nearly ten minutes. Looking down at his watch Kent realized how late it was. He walked up to Robert’s mummified form and gently patted the top of his hooded head.

“Welcome to your new life boi, get some rest new cause you are DEFINITELY going to need it.”

Inside his sweltering prison Robert was vaguely aware that Kent had touched his head, but the loud swishing of nylon surrounding him meant he was unable to hear what he had said. Robert was trapped in his own hellish little world, with only the constant sensory overload to keep him company. He was unaware that at this point he was all alone, as Kent had left the small freezer and locked the door behind him. As Robert sat desperately trying to adjust to the various miseries assaulting him he was unaware his new life was just beginning. It was too late for the naive sub to escape his fate now though, but as his erect cock throbbed expectedly for additional release, maybe long term he wouldn’t want to...

THE END?
Last edited by Gagfan 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Sniffmyfeet
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sniffmyfeet »

:twisted: That gas mask sounds very devious! The perfect way to subject Robert to an extended breathplay/sniffing session. Hopefully he gets used to the smell overnight, and he's lucky that Trent isn't using the breathplay function of the gas mask.

Actually, it's a very good idea of Trent to make the cell very cold. Sleeping there might be better for Robert than in any other room of the house. And that cellar dungeon sounds like an awesome place with gear that I'm very jealous of.

I would love for this story to continue! Somehow a story with a cruel, evil Dom is so hot to read. I guess it's because in such a story fantasies come true that no one in his right mind would like to experience in real life.
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

This Kent guy just keeps getting more and more evil. Part of me was thinking Kent was just putting on a hell of front to scare the shit out of Robert and was just messing with him and would let him go after a few tough hours, maybe even after the night. The other part of me was thinking Kent wasn't messing around and had this evil plan to kidnap Robert from the beginning. Looks like the latter was true :lol:

I have a like/dislike for stories with purely evil characters. Nothing against your writing. In fact the opposite, your writing is what made this story enjoyable to read!

As a possible fantasy (for me), it would be kind of fun to be in Kent's shoes. I mean to have someone you could do whatever you want to them and they couldn't stop you. However, in reality it goes against morals and I could never do that to anyone.

I would like to see this story continue some day and see what else is in store for these two characters!!
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

Add me to the chorus of voices asking for a continuation! It ramped up slowly but wow at where it ended. Superb.
MountainMan_91
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by MountainMan_91 »

Not so much into sleeping bags and stuffed down...

However I had a blast reading this story. The main character is relatable, and boy oh boy Kent is something.

This is so reminiscent of many of us reading and commenting on this site... Up for anything wbile it's literature but who knows how far we wpuld go IRL!

Thanks mate
Learning new things each day...

A list of my work...
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic