Consequences (m/m)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
EzraMarubayashi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Consequences (m/m)

Post by EzraMarubayashi »

Cody swallowed hard for an umpteenth time as he stared at the ill-fated car. Trevor, his cousin, was walking up and down, running his fingers through his already messy hair. Watching the state of the Ferrari, it was a miracle that Cody made it out with just a couple of bruises. By now, of course, the joy of life and health had faded.

“My folk’s gonna kill me, he’s gonna f*%#ing kill me!”, cried the older boy, before he kicked his motorbike, which laid next to him.

Cody suggested dozens of getaways, each one crazier than the last one. He was far more desperate than Trevor. It wasn’t his dad’s car -who wasn’t by any means rich-, they were both underages, and he was completely wasted when he crashed against that post. Moreover, he had previously wrecked his old man’s car in a similar fashion, something that took away his right to drive for a year, and if that weren’t enough, he had just found out that his uncle’s Ferrari wasn’t insured anymore. Besides, he had grabbed the keys off his cousin and jumped into the car, destroying the vehicle after short persecution.

“You can’t say it was me, please!”, Cody said in a hoarse whisper.

“Then, who the f*c# did it? Santa Claus?”. The implications became clear for Trevor as soon as he finished speaking. He was so mad about his cousin even considering blaming him for this. They used to be very competitive, always pulling pranks on each other, none of which was ever in a good spirit. Trevor hated the blond boy’s guts for being every girl’s favorite, not that he wasn’t attractive himself, but he couldn’t hold a candle against his slightly younger relative. He was also continuously praised for his sports achievements as if Trevor couldn’t mop the floor with him. Cody, on the other hand, despised his cousin’s arrogant attitude and his life of privilege.

“C’mon, you know I can’t pay for this”. Those words were painful to say for the boy.

“You got some nerves, don’t ya?”, Trevor said as he pushed Cody against the ramshackle car.

“He’s your father. What would he do to you?”.

“So, ya’ll be laughing at me while I rot in some military school, right?”.

Trevor wouldn’t tell about his recent issues with his dad. He noticed, however, how frightened and submissive Cody was. Under other circumstances, he would have pushed him away, and they’d probably end up wrestling on the ground, even when he usually lost. Yet, the older boy had his forearm pressed against his cousin’s throat, facing no resistance whatsoever.

“Dude, please”.

“You weren’t that nice before, when ye stole my swimsuit in the pool, in front of everyone”, Trevor said, pushing on his cousin a little harder.

“I, I’m sorry, man. That was just a joke”.

“Let’s see how funny it is now”. The biggest cousin took off Cody’s jacket and shirt quickly, with the other boy barely opposing. When the pants followed, however, the blond guy grabbed Trevor’s wrists, but he was swiftly shaken off. After that, he just let the other boy do as he pleased.

In no time, Cody was as naked as the day he was born, timidly covering his privates with his hands, afraid that some car would pass by, even though it was a rather desolate area.

“Oh, no, no, ye ain’t coverin’ yourself. I had to chase ya, in the buff, all over the house!”. Then, Trevor used his cousin’s disposed belt to tie his hands behind his back.

“Hey! That’s too much!”, Cody yelled, even though he still wasn’t resisting. He didn’t want to be tied up by his cousin, all naked as he was, and certainly not in public, nevertheless, his complaints fell on deaf ears. He tried to cover his manhood with his legs, causing them to be bound with his cousin’s belt.

Cody was now standing, nude, on the side of the road, with his hands and feet trussed up. He had never felt more vulnerable or humiliated in his whole life. Not only was this his first time in bondage, making it a very unsettling experience for him, but he was in hands of the guy he despised the most. On top of it, he still wasn’t sure this would save him from the chaos he had brought upon himself. He leaned against the car to slowly sit, hoping it would spare him some shame if someone drove by.

“What’cha doin'? No!” Trevor quickly took the laces off the discarded shoes and flipped Cody on his belly. This time, the bound boy tried to fight back. It was too late, however, and he couldn’t help to find himself tightly hogtied. Fortunately, his jacket was laying at his feet and served well as a mat.

The blond boy was cursing and screaming at the top of his head. Hence, Trevor filled his mouth with the discarded socks, using Cody’s own shirt to keep them inside. Despite being thrashing around so hard, the hogtied guy was careful not to exit the tiny area of his jacket. To his further horror, his captor flipped him on his side and took the other shoelace, wrapping it around the base of his shaft and his balls, before tying it to his already bound wrists. He yelled even louder, though he stopped abruptly when he heard a motor at some distance. He wanted to get out, but he dreaded being found in such a pity state, not to mention the still lingering matter of the car wreck.

Trevor lifted his cousin in his arms, jacket and all, and put him on a blind spot, with Cody cooperating as much as he could. Then, he rolled his motorcycle behind the ill-fated car.

“You know what? I think I like ya this way”, Trevor said, as he petted his prisoner, “maybe, we could make an arrangement. I’ll tie yer sorry ass just like this, ten more times, and I’ll say this was all my fault”.

The offer took Cody by surprise. He was hoping this was all he’d have to endure. Still, it seemed a better option for him than facing the consequences. On the other hand, he wasn’t sure he could handle ten more rounds like that, being the laughingstock of that jerk. The sound of the car approaching made him too nervous to think clearly. There was no way they wouldn’t see the wreck, and he definitely wasn’t calling for attention to be rescued -so far, only his cousin had seen him like that, and he was sure he wouldn’t do anything much worse to him-, yet, he was struggling with accepting the deal.

“Clock is ticking”, Trevor said, crouched next to the bound boy, “nod if ye accept”.

It still took another moment for Cody to decide. He finally nodded when the car was almost there.

“Good boy, but I need a warranty…”

And so, Cody’s gag was removed, and he talked to the phone’s camera, following Trevor’s instructions.

“I crashed my uncle’s Ferrari while I was drunk, after stealing it from my cousin. Now, he’s gonna hogtie my sorry, naked ass, ten more times, tying my balls and gagging me as well”.

The deal had been made, and the gag was put back inside Cody’s mouth just before the driver stepped out of the vehicle. Trevor came out explaining that he had crashed the car, but he was OK, and the emergency services were on their way. The driver offered his help once more, but watching the kid was fine, he resumed his trip. Cody would later use the motorcycle to go back home, while Trevor waited for his fate.
FelixSH
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by FelixSH »

Short and sweet. Really enjoyed this one.

Provided by bondagefreak
Click on the banner to get to the story

For more of my stories, click here.
cj2125

Post by cj2125 »

Nice story, wouldn't mind hearing more of these two.
Chris
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Chris »

Well done!
EzraMarubayashi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

The first time Cody had to comply with being hogtied by his cousin, he experienced a set of mixed feelings. On one hand, he heard that Trevor was indeed going to be sent to a military school for his senior year, and all his allowances had been cut. The boy was basically on bread and butter. Even though still living with his family, special arrangements had been made. Furthermore, he had to endure some undisclosed punishments at home, which had to be tough, by the look on Trevor’s face all the time. Cody might not like him, yet he felt sorry for him, considering it wasn’t really his fault. He could just imagine what his fate would have been if Trevor had told the truth. And then, the day came when he had to fulfill his part of the deal.

It was a Sunday. Trevor’s family had gone skiing that weekend, but he had to stay home as part of his ordeal, so he asked his dear cousin to come by. Cody felt a shiver down his spine when he read that text, for he knew what it really meant. He got to the door and was about to ring the bell when it opened. It was obvious that Trevor was expecting him, and judging by his crooked smile, the blond boy was up for some rough treatment.

“It’s good that your old man still lets you get visits”.

“I betcha thought you’d be off the hook, uh?”, Trevor chuckled. “C’mon in, don’t be shy”.

Cody was led upstairs, to his cousin’s bedroom. The first thing he saw was a bunch of rope and a roll of duct tape on the desk.

“Why here?”, Cody asked, trying not to sound as nervous as he was. Somehow, being tied up naked in his cousin’s bedroom was disturbing for him.

“I’m still tying yer balls up. If ye wanna be in the living room, just mooning in front of the large window, be my guest”.

Even though Trevor’s neighbors didn’t use to roam around and lived kind of far from each other, separated by their fancy courts, that image was enough to put down any objections from the boy.

“What now?”.

“Now, ye put yer arms up”, Trevor said, standing in front of his cousin and looking at him right in the eye.

Cody swallowed hard and tried to look away as he obeyed. Being undressed by another guy, one that he despised, just before being put into bondage, was too much for the blond boy.

“Ugh, yer pits are sweaty. Did ye come running all the way from yer house?”.

Trevor was enjoying himself. After what he had to go through, and what was still to come, he felt totally entitled to it. He relished on his prisoner’s blush as he removed his garments, making fun of him at every chance he had. Not that he had many, he hated to admit that his cousin had a body many guys his age would kill for. That was another reason to make the most out of this. Though he was bigger and stronger than his cousin, he couldn’t help to feel envy. He couldn’t forget either how the other boy relished pushing his buttons constantly. Now that he was completely in charge, every ounce of Cody’s bratty, self-assured attitude seemed to fade as he submitted to such degrading treatment.

Little by little, Cody was left exposed. Though he knew it was useless, he instinctively tried to cover his manhood with his hands. That, of course, called for Trevor’s attention on the matter, who grabbed a short coiled of rope and showed it to his cousin, with a grin. Cody tried to keep a stern face all the time, but the drops pearling his forehead gave him away. Trevor walked behind his prisoner and pulled back his wrists, bringing them to the small of his back, where he wrapped them tightly with the cord, before cinching it in the middle and knotting it. Cody felt all the process painfully slow, while he remembered the events at the side of the road, reviving the shame he felt, anticipating what he was about to experience once again. This time, however, the rope that tied his hands behind was passed between his butt cheeks and retrieved in front of him, to be used to bind his joystick, together with his nuts.

“C’mon, can’t you at least put me on the bed?”, Cody asked when he was required to kneel on the cold, tiled floor, regretting these words as soon as they were pronounced.

“Don’t get too excited, you freak. I’m not making you my b&tc#”.

Trevor, then, took Cody’s socks and shoved them in the unresisting boy’s mouth, making sure his captive didn’t spit them out by means of a generous amount of duct tape, which circled the prisoner’s head. Once the gag was on, the older boy pushed his cousin lightly, so the latter fell on his belly, lightly sideways, grunting when he landed. Another coil of rope was used, this time to bind the ankles together, and then to the wrists, completing a tight hogtie.

Cody squirmed on the floor, uncomfortable in his bondage, and due to the cold tiles he was laying on. He wasn’t trying to escape, but to make the ropes fit his body better. The cord constricting his junk was particularly unwelcome. He was debating whether he should lay on his side since his tied shaft and balls were aching under his own weight. Yes, it would make his privates more visible for his captor, but he had already seen them anyway, hell, he had even manhandled them. Still, in his head, it looked as if he were just giving up, like he didn’t care anymore, so he chose to stay on his belly.

The next couple of hours, Cody had to take any light punishment his cousin threw at him. Trevor was aware that the deal was to stay tied, so he wouldn’t push too far by torturing the boy unnecessarily. All he wanted was his cousin to feel as helpless and humiliated as possible, and him laying on the floor, next to the bound boy, petting him and making fun of him, occasionally twisting a nipple, would do it just fine. Tickling was especially effective, given that it made the boy twist and turn, pulling on the ropes tied to his balls.

Whenever Trevor took a break, Cody had time to savor his bitter state, thinking of the times he would have to do that again. The older boy finally decided it was time to release his captive, not without recording him first, and making him tell the camera the date and number of his iterating punishment, mentioning how many more were still to go. He said it was to keep the record, so he sent the video to his captive. Some nights, Cody watched the videos in his bed, before going to sleep.
Trickster
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trickster »

Really nice. Hope there will be more!
cj2125

Post by cj2125 »

Nice seeing more from Cody and Trevor! It's fascinating seeing how Cody is falling under his cousin's thumb
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Very interesting
EzraMarubayashi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Every time Cody submitted to being trussed up by his cousin was harder for the boy. After the third one, any trace of sympathy or remorse had been washed off through constant humiliation. Last time, for example, Trevor had painted his nutsack, just to make a lousy joke of the boy having a bad case of blue balls. At night, as he watched the videos, something inside him made him feel quite uneasy, and yet, he couldn’t stop watching them.

He didn´t mean to back down, not only because he considered himself a man of honor, whatever that meant, but also because he knew the consequences would be terrible for him if he did. Anyway, that Tuesday evening, when Cody’s parents were out and Trevor convinced his own that he would help his cousin with homework, Cody decided that enough is enough. He was ready to stop the whole thing.

“What’cha mean that yer not taking off yer clothes?”.

“You heard me. I let you have your fun, but that’s over”, Cody responded, with his eyes still fixed on the videogame he was playing. Though he had no idea of what would happen next, he was willing to find out.

Trevor sighed deeply, smiled, turned off the console, and waited for his cousin to make the next move. Cody stayed put for a moment before he looked up, ready to face his cousin.

“Look…”, Cody was about to stand up from the floor, when he was interrupted by Trevor.

The older boy had swiftly grabbed his right arm and his cousin’s shirt with the other hand. Then, Trevor moved quickly behind Cody, bringing the arm with him, and twisting it in the process. After that, he pushed him to the floor without letting go of the arm, which was now extended backward in a painful position for the captive.

It all happened so fast, that the blond heartthrob didn’t even know what hit him. All he knew was that he was now on the floor, unable to stand and with a hurting arm. Cody tried to struggle, but Trevor pulled the arm further up, making it unbearable for the younger guy, who gave up all at once.

“I tried to be reasonable with ye, like an adult, ye know? Well, that ship has sailed”.

“WTF, man!”. Cody was now scared. A part of him had expected that Trevor wanted to bargain, maybe a little fight. Another part, however, feared something like this. He didn’t know the full extent of Trevor’s abilities, but even though he was a wrestler in the high school team, he usually found himself on the losing side of their brawls.

Cody looked nervous at the rope his cousin was holding and tried to hide his free arm. Trevor was faster, though, and seized it at the same time he pushed the other arm up, somehow annulling his captive’s strength. Then, he twisted the newly captured arm behind the boy’s back and tied the rope around it, just a couple of loops. Then, he passed the rope around the boy’s neck, forcing the bound arm up, making impossible any resistance. Finally, he twisted the other limb and tied the wrists together. It was over, and Cody knew it. His legs might still be free, but with his arms fully restrained, he was officially a prisoner once again.

“Let me go!”, the captive roared with a choked voice.

“That was way too easy”.

“You took me by surprise”, Cody replied before coughing.

“Yer fooling yerself”, Trevor whispered into Cody’s ear “I was just being nice before, ye know? I could off always have ye like this, like my little b&tc#, the Ferrari thing just gave me an excuse”.

“Prove it”.

Trevor was on a power trip. He had dreamed for so long to finally have his conceited relative at his feet. His recent tie-up games had been satisfying, but not quite fulfilling. He wanted to show Cody his real place, out of any questions. So, he kneeled and untied the boy. He would have to do it anyway since Cody was still wearing his t-shirt.

After a moment to recover, Cody charged against the older boy. He wanted to regain his freedom, his dignity. Deep down, though, he knew he had no chances whatsoever. He knew that challenging Trevor could be no good for him, things would get even worse, and yet, he charged.

The t-shirt was the first thing Cody lost. He had no time to react before he was half-naked. Trevor made fun of him, of his sweaty, bare chest. It fueled the blond boy to continue attacking. This time, he could feel the rope around his right wrist tightening, before his limb was twisted behind his back, painfully up, almost between his shoulder blades. Trevor even brought him close enough to breathe on his nape, as he passed the rope around the neck.

“That’s the only trick you know?”, Cody teased, hoarsely.

“It’s good enough, but I have others. Don’t worry, yall have a lot of chances to try ‘em all”.

Cody elbowed his cousin, making him grunt. After that, he was pushed to the bed, ending with him kneeling, bent over with his torso over the mattress. He could feel Trevor’s junk behind his butt while his other arm was being grabbed. Cody struggled fiercely, but his arms were finally tied together. He had the feeling that his captor was enjoying their little quarrel, that he was giving him a chance to fight. In fact, he was sure of it.

“Ready for the next part?”, Trevor asked, bending over his captive. Cody simply grunted.

The older boy, now free to use both hands, disposed of the belt, and then the pants and underwear, taking his time, particularly with the last item. The lower limbs were now trapped in the clothes around the ankles, therefore, much easier to bind. Cody kept fighting all the way until his ankles were tied to his wrists, and he was pushed further up the bed so he wouldn’t fall.

“Ye see? All mine. Ye never stood a chance”.

Cody’s eyes were on fire and he was breathing heavily. This time, he didn’t mind turning sideways to look at his captor clearly, even if it meant exposing his bare privates.

“Well, that will help me bind yer dick”, Trevor said with a grim.

Cody didn’t even know what Trevor meant until he felt the boy’s hands around his hard shaft while wrapping it along with his balls. The captive was now as red as a tomato. Still, he didn’t look away. He was surprised when Trevor chose to bind his privates to his neck, using the rope that was already tied around it. He was a ball, now.

“Where did you get those?”, the prisoner asked when he saw the other boy produce a red ball gag and some nipple clamps.

“I was saving ‘em for a special moment, but I guess this should do”, Trevor chuckled. He knelt on the bed, next to his captive, and put the clamps on, eliciting some moaning. He knew it wasn’t part of the original agreement, then again, neither was Cody’s resistance. A boundary had been broken and both knew it.

The blond boy, even though still fuming, fully cooperated with the gagging process. He was completely defenseless once again. He was back where he started, only worse. The cousins stood still, staring at each other for a while before Trevor broke free from the spell and walked off to turn the videogames back on. Cody, however, remained looking at the distance, focused on every feeling of his body.
EzraMarubayashi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

“You’re a disgrace for this family. How am I supposed to pay for the car that you destroyed? It’s worth more than this fu*#&ng house!”.

Cody kept imagining the whole scene over and over again. No matter what he did, the result he pictured was always the same. After his little, ill-fated bravado, that led him to be trussed up again, only this time without his cooperation, two things were clear for the boy: Trevor could actually tie him up whenever he felt like it; and more importantly, he had broken their agreement. He was supposed to be the obedient toy for his cousin in exchange for him taking all the blame. When that very night, he got a message from Trevor containing the video where Cody had accepted the deal, confessing his wrongdoings, he knew for sure he had screwed up.

Cody tried to call his cousin numerous times. He even considered paying him a visit in the middle of the night, except that he probably wouldn’t make it through the neighborhood security without raising suspicions. He got no sleep at all. He texted Trevor begging him to forgive him, swearing he would respect their agreement, but there was radio silence after that one message. He knew for sure that the older boy had to go to school since his parents were now stricter than ever with him, but they also took Trevor there and picked him up. His only hope was going to his place right after school.

“Cody, what a nice surprise!”, said his aunt when he got to the living room. The boy greeted her and his younger cousin before he mumbled some lame excuse to see Trevor. Fortunately, the older boy came downstairs when he heard him arrive. “I wish I could stay longer, but I have to take Caleb to his swimming classes. Trevor is not allowed to step out of the house, so I better not find out that you two have been sneaking out”. The severe admonition was completely unnecessary.

“I got yer messages”, Trevor said, once in his room.

“Please, you can’t say anything. I will submit”. The last words were painful to say for the younger boy, but he knew it was his only choice.

“Yeah, I don’t think so. Last weeks have been like hell and I’m not even in the military school, yet. I don’t think it’s worthy, anymore”.

Cody ran a hand through his hair. He knew Trevor was just bargaining. Now, he was expected to come with a better offer. It had been a long night and he had also imagined this scenario. He dreaded the idea, and still, there was this strange feeling inside that only grew stronger as he was closer to set his plan in motion. He locked the door for good measure, put his phone in a place where it could record everything, took a deep breath, and started.

The blond boy had noticed that his cousin had some sort of fascination about his underarm sweat, so he had made sure his t-shirt was transpired before he got there. He took off his jacket before an amused boy.

“I’m really sorry for destroying my uncle’s car, and I want to thank you for taking all the blame. I cannot pay you for what you’re doing for me. You must be angry, and I get it since I’ve never been nice to you. Going through this, you being innocent, must be degrading for you, so, please, do anything you want to me as payback, you can take it on me in any way you want. C’mon, you can even tie me up, I don’t mind”. Cody was aware that by saying this, he was kissing goodbye to any claim that his cousin had coerced him into those bondage games, assuming full responsibility for that too. If their parents ever found out, he would be the only one to blame.

Trevor was enjoying the show, though it took him a moment to understand what his cousin was doing.

Cody started to take off his t-shirt, stopping when it was halfway over his head. He was glad the camera could not see his face when he said “Uhm, can you help me with this? It’s kinda stuck in my sweaty pits”.

Trevor got up and helped his cousin to peel it off completely, not before lightly pulling some of the wet hairs he found under the arms. Even though he now had what he wanted, he decided to keep recording. He could always edit it, anyway. He continued undressing the blond boy, who now was just letting him do.

“I think we should shave these off”, Trevor said as he pulled Cody’s right arm up and tickled the pit, getting a shy smile, followed by a gulp.

“Sure, whatever you say. Look, I don’t wanna be thrashing around while you do it, so why don’t you tie me up?”. Cody was already blushing, and he had to look away in the last part. So far, he had tried to look convincing, but digging his own grave was more than he expected.

“Someone’s too eager to be bound, uh? But if I do, ye’ll be my captive for as long as I want, coz I don’t think ye’ll be getting out on yer own”.

“I, I get it. As I said, you can do whatever you want with me, I deserve it”. Cody almost felt like he actually meant those words. This time, he was looking at Trevor right in the eye.

The older boy opened his closet and started taking out all his clothes, to make room for his prisoner. Then, he tied Cody’s wrists to the rail above his head, followed by the ankles, leaving him defenseless.

“Remember pantsing me at the pool, in front of my pals? Maybe we should see how ye like it”.

Cody gulped before responding. “Well, I guess I had it coming”.

The blond boy couldn’t help to stare at the camera while his cousin took both his pants and his underwear all the way down. Trevor laughed loudly at his exposed prisoner, making him blush again. When he was done, he looked at the captive, hinting it was his turn to speak.

“Yeah, I get it wasn’t as funny as I thought”, Cody said, looking down.

“No, no, it’s funny, as long as I’m not the one naked, but I think we should go on with the shaving now”.

“I could make some noise. Maybe you can do something about it”.

“I guess I could shove yer socks into yer mouth, but ye might spit ‘em out”.

“You could fix that with duct tape, I guess”.

Trevor exited his room for a moment, carrying a roll of duct tape when he came back. He proceeded to wrap his cousin’s head around the mouth, making any sound unintelligible.

“Is it better, now?”.

Cody nodded.

Trevor, then, produced some shaving cream and started to smear it all over the areas he was about to clean. There was enough room there for the captor to move around his prisoner. The armpits, the nipples, and the happy trail were expected, but when he did the same with the pubes and ballsack, and then between the butt cheeks, Cody tensed up and stared at the camera, as if begging for help. It took him a great deal of effort not to start struggling. After that, the older boy fetched a razor and started shaving all the areas. Trevor was doing it slowly, carefully, almost caressingly, even when separating the buttocks. He had also prepared a towel soaked in hot water, which he used to clean every part when he had finished. The captive started squirming when he first felt it, just not out of discomfort. He was afraid of noticing his own reaction, especially when he realized the camera could see it. However, Trevor pulled his hair to keep him in line and continued.

It took a while, and the captor stepped away to have a better sight of the chiseled, smooth, restrained body before him, but when the shaving was over, Trevor untied his cousin, letting him enjoy his freedom for some minutes. Then, he brought the arms behind and tied them up, passing the remaining rope between the legs, and using it to bind the nutsack and the member, making it impossible for Cody to use his hands. There was still enough rope left, yet Trevor took another piece and used it to fashion some ankle cuffs that prevented the captive from running or kicking, but not from walking.

Cody had been paying attention to everything that was being done to him. For some reason, he felt more trapped than ever. A cold breeze that came through the window reminded him of his latest shame. Still, he couldn’t help but feel a strange fascination with the recent events. However, when Trevor opened the door and started leading him out of the room by the leash tied to his balls, he started yelling under his gag.

“Sorry, cousin, but ye were starting to get too comfy in there”, the captor said, as he grabbed his prisoner by the chin. “Yer mine, now, remember? Anything goes. Nod if ye understand”.

The blond heartthrob did as he was told. Trevor could see the fear in the boy’s eyes, mixed with something else. Cody was relieved when he remembered that they were alone since the cleaning person had departed too. His relief was short-lived, though, because he was carefully led downstairs by his leash, with Trevor holding him whenever he was about to fall.

Cody had to wait, standing still, while his cousin went to the kitchen to get some snacks, taking much longer than he should have. He knew swimming classes were not that long, and also his uncle could come back from doing business any minute. He was sweating profusely, thinking he was going to be found like that and that his cousin, now, could serve his ass on a silver plate, explaining how he was responsible for crashing the Ferrari. He could only breathe again when he saw Trevor returning, carrying all the junk food he could find.

Trevor took the snacks upstairs, before coming down again to lead his captive back to his room. “I see yer still sweating just as much”, Trevor chuckled while he ran a finger under his captive’s left armpit, once they got there, making him flinch.

Cody, as he was put in his customary hogtie, assimilated his new level of submission, reassured that Trevor had no intention of letting him go before time, something frightening, and deep down, strangely appealing for the boy.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic