Introducing her parents F/FM: updated 21/03

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Bondage_Addicted
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Introducing her parents F/FM: updated 21/03

Post by Bondage_Addicted »

Been meaning to write about Sam and Kim for a long time, and decided to give their story a bit of a shot!
It's posted in the adult section for later reasons, you'll see why heh!!

It was a quiet Saturday morning as Kim yawned and slowly began opening her eyes. She stretched her arms as she pulled herself up in her bed and yawned.

“ Morning… “ She spoke softly as she looked towards her left to see someone was missing.

‘ Guess breakfast is made, oh Sam ‘ She smiled inwardly as she walked out of her bed, sitting up in her cute pink underwear before getting up, fetching her morning clothes, and walking towards the mirror.

Kim took a deep breath as she looked into the mirror. Lovely bright orange hair, cute freckles dotting her cheeks as shoulders, she was never confident about her appearance till she met her girlfriend Sam, who convinced her she was beautiful.

She smiled sighting herself as she pulled on her shirt.

‘Recently my life changed hasn’t it? Meeting the perfect person in my life and moving in, all seemed so amazing and so perfect… Of course, the person is Samantha, who’s a girl, which makes me a lesbian who’s dating someone whose idea of fun is casual play and something called bondage, my thoughts. ‘

She reached for a pair of jeans and began putting them on.

‘ Better keep myself good, today is a big day! ‘

Eager to start her day she left the room and started heading down the staircase, walking through the lounge room while heading into the kitchen.

She and Sam lived in a larger house, while not a mansion it was large and had access to a variety and rooms.

She walked into the kitchen, smelling something quite delicious and as expected she saw Samantha baking a pair of eggs.

She fell for the girl ever since she laid eyes on her the first time.
Short blonde hair, cute glasses, and a rather beautiful appearance.

Her cheeks got red however as she saw her girlfriend cooking in just her white crop top and her favorite red thong. ‘ She knows I drool over this… ‘ Kim thought as she bit down her lips and walked inside as Samantha began using the spatula to lay the eggs on two plates.

“ Morning to you, I took the liberty of making ourselves some breakfast “
Samantha then took both plates and placed them onto the table, already prepared for diner with plates, utensils, bread, and the other needed items.

“ So, like any chef I made a pair of eggs “

“ Uh-huh… “ Was all Kim got out as her eyes kept wandering off towards the thong before she took her seat at the table.

“ Want me to wear pants next time? “ Samantha dryly asked as she took a seat as Kim eager shook her head, she found Samantha hard to resist, especially wearing those.

“ N-no thanks, how did you sleep? “ Kim asked to quickly turn the topic as Samantha took a bite of her egg before answering.

“ I slept next to a gorgeous ginger, I’d say quite well, did you too? “

She awkwardly chuckled as she smiled
“ Yea, likewise, just feels so unreal sometimes “

“ Eating breakfast? “ Samantha added subtle as Kim rolled her eyes, she was used to her girlfriend’s behavior by this time and it often still had her chuckle inside.

As the two enjoyed breakfast, Kim nervously began tapping her toes on the floor somewhat nervous as Samantha began to notice this, she raises a brow
“ Is my thong really driving you that restless? “

“ No, it’s actually… something else “ Kim began muttering out softly as Samantha laid her fork down and chuckled

“ I know that tone, you’ve done something “

Kim quickly looked up, blushing awkwardly
“ No... I mean kinda, look it’s complicated! “

“ I’m all ears “

“ Okay so my dad called me last night… “

Samantha upon hearing began to sigh softly.
“ You invited them, didn’t you? “

“ I had no choice, he insisted… I couldn’t lie to him! “ Kim sputtered out as she sighed also “ He was persistent, and really wanted to see us “

“ Does he know we’re naughty lesbians? “

Kim shook her head
“ I never told either actually, I wasn’t sure at the time “

The two remained a bit quiet as Kim bit her lips before adding.
“ I’ll have you punish me for it… you may even insert that new toy “

That sentence quickly made Samantha look up with a smirk rising on her face.
“ Is that so? “

“ Mmm mmm “ Kim moaned softly as she nodded, knowing this was the best padding she could do at the time.

Samantha nodded as she took a sip of her orange juice.
“ Alright, I’ll bite… when do they visit? “

“ …. In two hours “

Samantha’s eyes widened partly to what she heard as she placed her glass down and sputtered “ Two hours? “

“ H-hey I permitted you to plug my ass to make up for it! “

She gave herself a slight facepalm before standing up.
“ You’re lucky that you’re irresistible, but are you sure your parents will approve us at all, you know why I stopped seeing mine “

“ I know… but my dad and I were so tight back then, I miss him “

“ I can’t see my little ginger sad, alright let’s get dressed and get ready “

“ Already, you can’t tease me with your thong and all “ Kim murmured soft while Samantha looked at her with a grin “ I had planned using them, stuffing them somewhere special you know “ She teasefully turned around and gave her ass a firm spank before leaving the kitchen.

“ … Should’ve waited a bit longer to tell her “ Kim groaned with slight annoyance.
Last edited by Bondage_Addicted 3 years ago, edited 4 times in total.
It's actually super easy, barely an inconvenience!
Risperdaltied
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Risperdaltied »

Nice start!!

Can’t wait for the next episode...
Bikinis + bondage = perfect combination
Feel free to PM for RP - to be tied or to tie...
Alisonlovesropes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Alisonlovesropes »

Hmm interesting start, especially given F/FM title
Sometimes gagged, sometimes blindfold. Always barefoot.
tickletied84
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tickletied84 »

Interesting...will be good to see where this goes, and sounds like there's scope for a wide range of situations!
Bondage_Addicted
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Risperdaltied wrote: 3 years ago Nice start!!

Can’t wait for the next episode...
Why thanks! Don't worry, the fun stuff is coming ahead soon!! ;)
Bondage_Addicted
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Alisonlovesropes wrote: 3 years ago Hmm interesting start, especially given F/FM title
Yeah, it's not till later but I figured it's best added to not confuse people later in the story! :D
Bondage_Addicted
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

tickletied84 wrote: 3 years ago Interesting...will be good to see where this goes, and sounds like there's scope for a wide range of situations!
O lot's! I'm sure some may have some ideas but I'm sure it'll surprise some when they see what actually will take place ;)
Bondage_Addicted
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

As the morning continued to play out, both Samantha and Kim began to freshen up, dressing up in their usual outfits for their day.
For Kim, it is a simple blue jeans with a blue sweater and under it a pink shirt and a tight denim jeans with a white top for Samantha.

“ O this is gonna either suck or go alright “ Kim said feeling somewhat edgy

“ O relax, if they’re as great as you say then this should be fine “ Samantha reassured as she walked with Kim towards the main hall, as a car began to park itself in front of the place. Kim still bit her lips nervously as she couldn’t help but rant further with Samantha mostly rolling her eyes.

“ But my dad can be so judgmental and and my mom wou-mmm! “
Kim was interrupted as Samantha clamped a hand around her mouth and shushed her “ Just relax, I promise you it’s gonna be alright, alright? “

Kim blushed, nodding and as Samantha slowly pulled her hand away, the doorbell began rang.

“ Okay, well this is it! “

Just a few moments earlier, Kim’s parents and her brother got out of their car and stepped outside.

“ Dude, that’s not a house… that’s a mansion! “ Tim sputtered sighting the place. He was a bit smaller than Kim but around his 17’s with similar orange hair and a casual jeans and shirt combo going for him.

Her mother was somewhat bigger built, had slightly darker colored orange her, and wore a decent jacket, a casual purple sweater and a somewhat tight black jeans. Her father was a taller man, his hair matching his son except combed nicely. Wearing a black coat as a black jeans and a somewhat casual black shirt.

Her father locked the car as he also began taking in the marvelous mansion-like building. “ Kim wasn’t kidding when she said we’d feel much more at home “

“ Remember Tim, best behavior sweetie, Kim invited us so manners “ Her mother began telling Tim who rolled his eyes mostly in response, nodding a few times casually before the three walked up towards the door.

“ Well, this is it “ Her father then rang the door bell.

Kim took a deep breath and opened the door, quickly working her confidence up as she saw her mother and father again for the first time in a year.

“ Oh, Dad! “ She quickly swung her hands around him, resulting in him doing similar with a warm smile “ Oh darling, I missed this so much! “

“ Me too… “ She then quickly turned over to her mother, giving her a hug as a proper kiss.

“ Missed you so much dear! “ Her mother spoke as Kim nodded. ” Likewise ”

Her father then noticed Samantha

“ O, are you a friend of Kim’s? “ Being his initial response as she chuckled in response, reaching out with her hand.

“ O more a girlfriend actually, names Sam, or Samantha “
Her father was a bit caught in the moment, reaching out to shake the girl’s
Kim walked back to stand next to Samantha and smiled awkwardly to her parents. “ Umm Mom, Dad, meet my special lady! “

Her parents were a bit quiet as Tim walked in and quickly blurted out.
“ Wait she’s a lesbian! “

“ Tim! “ Her father angrily shouted at Tim who mostly shrugged. “ Sorry… “

“ It’s alright Dad, I know I never actually told you guy’s but I am “ Kim confessed, her tone somewhat softer as her Dad returned a smile to comfort her.

“ That’s nothing to apologize over, it’s nice to meet you Sam, names Kevin “

“ Malorie, pleasure Samantha “ Her mother reached out to shake Samantha’s hand as her Dad gave Tim a stern look as he shuffled towards Samantha.

“ I’m Tim.. “ He muttered as his eyes focused mostly on Samantha’s chest.

‘ O god.. ‘ Kim inwardly groaned as she noticed before just trying to break the tension.

“ So Mom, why don’t you and Tim head inside and get comfortable and we’ll handle the luggage “

“ A fine idea sweetie, let’s go Tim “ Her mother hung her coat and took her brother inside as the three headed to the car to fetch the stuff.

“ That’s a fine place you’ve got Samantha, impressive actually. “ Her father spoke as Samantha casually nodded “ It’s decent, nothing too bad “ She added as Kevin mostly laughed “ Decent, that’s the word I’d use “

“ She’s hard to read sometimes, but that’s her specialty “ Kim added as the three began carrying the luggage inside the house.

“ Dad, why so much? This ain’t exactly.. light “ Kim whined having slight issue holding onto it as her dad just chuckled.
“ Come now Kim, two day’s means you gotta carry the essentials. “

“ He’s got a point there “ Samantha added, she and Kevin carried them inside with relative more ease.

They dropped them in the hall, and as Kim slightly panted, her Dad began hanging up his coat and the three proceeded to walk towards the lounge room, where Malorie and Tim were already at comfort at the white couch.

“ Well look at that “ Her dad quickly noticed a large plasma television hanging on the walls. “ Now that’s any man’s dream right there. “ He commented admiral as her mother just rolled her eyes. “ You mean second dream honey “

“ Yes yes, of course darling “ He added correcting himself.

“ I take you’re a man who admires size huh? “ Samantha added a bit dry
as her mother couldn’t help but chuckle at the words.

“ Well, for most part “ He added as Kim inwardly smiled ‘ Not bad so far ‘

“ So, Why don’t you three get comfortable, and we’ll make something to drink “ Samantha suggested as Kim nodded in response.

“ Alright alright, don’t take too long though, we’ve got questions “ Her dad added as the two walked into the kitchen.

“ Okay, I think they’re somewhat happy about it all “ Kim began to say as the two took out a bowl and a pair of glass cups while preparing a decent bit of snacks and drinks.

“ Seems that way, your brother even shares your interests “

“ You noticed too huh… “ Kim groaned, unsure what to say.

“ It’s the age, he’s probably just curious I guess, I know I was “

“ Maybe, the guy’s a pervert by nature.. “ Kim added less subtly

“ Like his sister? “

Kim couldn’t help but chuckle lightly at the words. “ Maybe “

She then leaned towards Samantha and kissed her on her cheeks.
“ Thanks for allowing all this “
Risperdaltied
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Risperdaltied »

Setting the scene nicely...
Bikinis + bondage = perfect combination
Feel free to PM for RP - to be tied or to tie...
Bondage_Addicted
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Risperdaltied wrote: 3 years ago Setting the scene nicely...
Thanks! I never wrote with so many characters around before, so bear on it a liiitle heh! :lol:
The rope will be introduced soon though, don't worry!
TripleZero
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TripleZero »

Looking forward to where this is going :)
Bondage_Addicted
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Eager to get the afternoon started, both Kim and Samantha returned to the lounge. Carrying a small tray containing some casual snacks as well as some glass cups each containing something spicy.

“ I do it’s nothing too strong, I got a knack for getting.. tipsy! “ Her father joked as he took a glass from the tray, bringing it up and taking a small sip first to taste the drink. “ Mmm.. “ He nodded satisfied by the taste “ That’s about right I feel “

“ Can’t go a day without a drink can you darling? “ Joked Malorie while giving him a friendly nudge against his shoulders.

Tim mostly rolled his eyes and casually took out his phone as Samantha couldn’t help but chuckle slightly In response. “ Like father like daughter, I’d say “

Upon the words Kim quickly felt a bit flustered, not forgetting the last time she had a proper drink and ended up getting too tipsy and stripping of most of her clothes without knowing. She awkwardly cleared her throat in response as her father eager took a few more sips.

“ So how did you two meet? “ Her father began as her mother eager began to smile, while Samantha and Kim mostly exchanged a quick look at each other. Inwardly Kim felt frozen by the question, she knew the answer but it wasn’t one she wanted to answer in detail.

‘ Course they want to know.. ‘ She and Samantha had met in a library, and small conversations about BDSM and bondage eventually led to a playful kidnapping that ended pleasing both, but to explain that in full detail would make the worst conversation.

As Kim sat there pondering with her parents eyeing her for an answer, Samantha could easily tell Kim’s thoughts were in a bit of a pickle. “ Well, we met in a library, didn’t we? “ She gently swung a hand around Kim in the process, who quickly felt melting and answered shortly after.

“ R-right, we did! “ Kim sputtered out rapidly afterwards, quickly regaining herself.
“ It w-was just a visit that led to some chatting and we.. umm “ She bit her lips as Samantha rolled her eyes. “ Went on a date, and that date led to more dates and that kinda led here “

“ That e-exactly! “ She nodded frantic as her father chuckled casual “ Alright, alright “

“ I’m least glad she’s met a pretty lovely girl like yourself Samantha “ Malorie added.

The afternoon itself played out further, exchanging small talk, a few bites and with time slowly passing, Samantha and Kim took the stuff back to the kitchen, placing the cups in the dishwasher and cleaning off the treys.

“ I think it’s getting well isn’t it, I think they like you “ Kim added as she reached for a towel and began drying.
“ Which is a good thing I imagine “ Samantha added as she walked to the fridge, opening it.
“ Um, so we don’t have enough for a full feast however. “

“ O right, I forgot.. we can always order? “ Kim added as she placed the towel down.
Shortly after she took her sweater off and hung it across a chair. Samantha upon closing the fridge turned around and immediately whistled to Kim.

“ It’s hot alright, I can’t be sweating with my parents around ” Kim added out softly with Samantha nodding in response. “ It’s hot indeed, so no complaints from me “

The two continued their behavior as her mother briefly walked in.

“ Need any help Kim? “ Malorie asked while Kim shook her head. “ O, we’re good Mom! “

“ Alright honey that’s.. good “ Her mother briefly paused her sentence, her eyes briefly wandered around Kim’s body, mainly her wrists, noticing some rope marks around them. She wandered out of the kitchen fast, with Samantha having noticed.

“ So your mother just walked in “ She added a bit dry as Kim turned to Sam, nodding.

“ That’s pretty obvious, why the.. “ Kim wanted to be smug, but quickly began to stare down her arms. “ O shit.. shit shit… “ She yanked her sweater from the chair and rushed to put it back on. “
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

Whoops :D
Bondage_Addicted
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

JulieG wrote: 3 years agoWhoops :D
That'll be a hot topic! :lol:
tickletied84
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tickletied84 »

Am anticipating lots of puns or Dad jokes about the rope marks :lol:
Alisonlovesropes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Alisonlovesropes »

Love this story so far
Sometimes gagged, sometimes blindfold. Always barefoot.
Bondage_Addicted
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

tickletied84 wrote: 3 years ago Am anticipating lots of puns or Dad jokes about the rope marks :lol:
;) The outcome may surprise ya!
Bondage_Addicted
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Alisonlovesropes wrote: 3 years ago Love this story so far
Happy to hear! :mrgreen:
Bondage_Addicted
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

And you’re absolutely sure you saw this? “ Her father was baffled by what was just told. Malorie took a seat next to him and sighed out in response " I'm absolutely sure, around her wrists and her elbows... "

Feeling something was amiss quickly got Tim to lower his phone and eagerly began joining the conversation " What's going on? "

Both Malorie and Kevin exchanged a quick look before Kevin decided it was better to handle this between just the adults. He turned towards Tim who raised his brow in further curiosity. " Well? "

" Look Tim, this is a grown-up thing I need to discuss with your sister "

" What's wrong, is she in trouble? " Tim almost fell like smiling, but sighting his mother's more worried expression had him do it inwardly instead, as his dad gave him a stern look.

" That's unimportant, could you.. perhaps go upstairs, and give us a bit of privacy? "

" But! "

" No, buts! " Kevin's tone stern implied further as Tim sighed with annoyance and slowly worked himself from the couch " Fiiiiiine! " He slowly dragged himself upstairs.

Hearing commotion themselves, both Samantha and Kim walked back inside the lounge, Kim quickly sighted her parent's somewhat worried looks. She had pulled her sweater back on, hoping this would blow over without anyone having noticed

" What's going on, did Tim ..break something or anything? " Was Kim's initial thought, knowing her brother had tendencies, but as her father shook his head, his expression became more mixed, and she puzzled it quickly together.

" Well, what's going on? " She asked slightly warily as her father began to ponder on how he was going to ask this but decided to just shoot.

" Kim, your mother saw rope marks on your body " His tone was mixed between upsetting as worrisome.

Kim bit her lips, she felt her heart sink into her stomach by the realization. Samantha took a small step forward, keeping her hand around Kim's shoulder and opened her mouth " Well that's -- "

But her father quickly stood up to interrupt Samantha's attempt.

" No, I'd rather hear it from her, are you being hurt Kim? Is this against your will? "

Kim's eyes widened open upon hearing the accusation.
" Dad! " She exclaimed out upsetting " It's nothing like that! "

" Than what is? Explain why your body is covered with rope marks! " Tension began to fill the room, her mother remained quiet, same for Samantha, deciding to let Kim handle this matter without trigger more to go wrong.

She had lost contact with her father, and wanted this meeting never to had happened to prevent this happening to Kim as well.

" I-I can't.. " Kim sputtered out, her confidence sank further as she felt more and more unstable by the accusations, her hands began shaking slightly.

“ It’s.. just our thing! “ She stammered out, with her father not buying any of it.

“ Really, are you just getting tied up for fun due to some sick game? “

Kim bit hard onto her lips, the words struck her harder than any spanking she’d ever received, and as she stood there shaking, tears began running down her cheeks, quickly causing her to dash off upstairs, with her father making a small step forward to wanting to chase after, but Malorie took a hold of him.

“ Kim! “ He shouted as Tim passed by Kim running upstairs, having heard the shouting from below, he had been heading back with more curious thoughts.

“ Wow, what happened here? “ He quickly sighted the amount of tension, seeing his mother sitting down with his dad almost unsure of anything.

“ Tim please… “ Malorie expressed as she sighed, Kevin’s gaze quickly wandered towards Samantha, surprised by sighting not anger in her eyes but disappointment.
She shook her head before opening her mouth once more.

“ You know I always consult with Kim before doing anything, because it really hurts me seeing her so upset “ Samantha’s tone had gotten more unhappy

“ You know why my dad and I broke all contact, it’s because he thought I was some pervert “ Samantha confessed, before heading upstairs to tend towards Kim.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic