A Visit with my Old Teacher (F/M) New Part 6 - 3/2

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Lost_the_keys
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lost_the_keys »

You never know when a story might need to keep going! I'm glad you did... Looking forward to see what's next!
Trickster
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trickster »

So glad you continued this!
Roboticrobin20
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Roboticrobin20 »

I really liked this, I hope we get to read about some tales with her niece.
Tugs4fun
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tugs4fun »

So glad you all enjoyed the continuation. Hope you like Part 6!

I sat there now with my hands bound and tape gagged, as Mrs. Green walked over to her cabinets, still within eyesight, and shuffled through a few of them. I could have tried to get up, but I had already allowed her to tie my hands, the time to get away had passed. She returned with a bunch of white cotton rope and a space heater.

“Let’s start by heating you up a little.” She patted my head. “I used to love how you’d look during sports, a little red on your face and sweaty. Plus you look a little cold in those short sleeves!” She plugged in the heater and put it a couple of feet from me, and then began unwinding the rope.

“Now the moment I’ve been waiting for, time to get you nice and roped up!”

I didn’t say much as Mrs. Green pulled the rope between her hands and pulled it over my upper body. The anticipation was killing me, and I just breathed heavily, the compression shorts were a little restrictive. She wrapped a rope around my chest and arms, making several turns, and then she moved lower. She held a rope in one hand and placed the other on my stomach.

“mmm, what a nice hard stomach.” Her fingers worked over my abs. “Keep breathing like that Jason, I love it.” After another minute of feeling me, she began wrapping the other rope around my midsection to the back of the chair. It did not include my arms, so after a little bit, she tugged on it hard, making it very tight.

“Good, now before I tie your legs, I want to do one more thing!” My eyes widened as she began peeling my compression shorts down. She pulled them down to about the knee and pulled one side through the foot, then pulling the loose end through the crotch of the jock strap and then down the other leg. Then she slowly pulled the jock strap back up, giving my member a quick couple of squeezes.

“I see we’re a little excited again, aren’t we?”

“mmm-hmmm.” I couldn’t lie.

She quickly tied each ankle to the chair legs, making sure my legs were nice and spread. Then she stepped back and admired her work with a grin on her face.

“All tied up again Jason, just for me!”

I was getting hotter between the heater near me, and all of the heavy breathing from her touching and taunting. She was standing in front of me with her hand on a hip with a mischievous, triumphant smile.

“Looks like your'e getting a little warmer now young man! I think I can help too.” She reached out and started working her fingers over my chest, first lightly, and then started squeezing and rubbing. As she felt up my upper body she was almost moaning. “Mmmm, such a strong young man you are.” She was really working my chest and arms now and was panting herself. “Do you like it when I play with you Jason?”

I was nearly light-headed but moaned out an unintelligible answer. She stopped for a moment and then pinched my nipples. “What was that my boy?”

“Mmm-hmmm” I nodded.

“Good! I tell you what, I’m having so much fun with you, it would be rude not to reciprocate…” she pushed her sweater and bra covered chest about a foot from my face. They were so enticing.

“Go ahead, they’re all yours. Don’t think I didn't catch you staring at me in class… you naughty boy.”

I tried to struggle toward her and muffle out through the gag that she was too far away.

“No, no, you have to use your hands!” She pushed them out even more and even brushed over her chest with her own hand. I began desperately working at the duct tape on my hands, trying to free them.

“Come on Jason, use your hands, you can play with them all you want.”

“Mmmmphh!” I started pulling harder and harder against the duct tape binding my wrists and even against the rope tying me to the chair back but I could not get free.

“Haha, I’ll be waiting right here for 3 minutes… if you can free your hands, you can play with them for as long as you want!”

My struggles continued in vain, and between her taunting and my efforts I had sweat gathering on my neck and my forehead, and I was breathing hard as I continued to struggle.

After minutes of struggling there was hardly any progress on the duct tape. “Well looks like your out of time” she said with glee as I panted. As I gave up my vain efforts and sat breathing hard and sweating, she continued with the taunting. “Oh my, Jason, I’ve never seen you like this, so… helpless!” She whispered in my ear “it’s so sexy.”
She continued to touch me all over my upper body. “Oh if only Mrs. Kowalski knew what was going on here, she would probably give anything to trade places with me. Wait until I tell her about it!”

“Mmmphh! Mmmoo!” I shook my head violently.

“Haha! I love seeing you struggle! Hehehe don’t worry I’m just kidding… I think.” She paused and then bent down.

“Let’s see how we’re doing down south, huh?”

I was of course throbbing and my jock strap was already wet. With no cup and the compression shorts pulled off it was nice and loose, and gave me more breathing room.

“Well it would be cruel not to finish you now my little prince.”

Thinking she was finally going to relieve me, I sighed in both relief and anticipation. But I was surprised as she disappeared behind me. For a minute or two I heard nothing, and tried to crane my neck to see behind me.

I suddenly heard breathing and some movement, and a hand was shoved over my eyes. My neck was fairly mobile still so I moved around. In front of me then two hands appeared and were tightening a bandana which was pulled over my eyes. I squirmed a little but soon was blindfolded. Again there was silence (and darkness) before I felt two hands teasingly make their way up my thighs.

“Mmm I see you’re excited again. Looks like you like the blindfold. I’ll make sure I mention that to Mrs. Kowalski for when I drop you off at her house!”

“mmmphh!”

“Hehehe keep struggling!”

The hands stopped and I heard her fiddling a little behind me. Finally I heard a chair pulled very close, and soon one hand was wrapped around my midsection. A second later, another one lightly touched my member, which sprung up in anticipation. The blindfold had added another dimension of helplessness.

“I’m just kidding about sharing you. You’ve been such a good boy, I want you all for me. Shall I continue?”

“mmm-hmmm” I moaned desperately.

As she sped up with one hand, covered in oil, the other wrapped tighter and tighter around me, almost grabbing me. I struggled against the tight rope to try to push my hips forward and get comfortable.

“Oh, you’re all mine Jason. I’ve wanted this for so long.”

She sped up even more and continued squeezing me up top. I was sweating and almost in a daze. I could feel it coming. Finally, she pinched my nipple and whispered, “just let it go cutie.”

I completely exploded and then just sat there as she squeezed me and held onto me. I tipped my head back, taking slow deep breaths. She gripped me tightly and gave a few kisses on the neck.

"Aren't I your favorite teacher?"

Thanks so much everybody for reading and for all of the comments. I was pleasantly surprised with all the feedback! I mentioned earlier I hadn't really written any "for adult" stories, so this one was a little different. I hope to write more, if you'd like to discuss or chat please comment or PM!

[mention]Roboticrobin20[/mention] I could try to continue with that, I've never really thought that part out, it was more of just kind of a plot device. My teacher IRL had a lot of nieces and nephews I remember. I'd love to hear what you'd have in mind
Discord: #3312 @Tugs4fun
Mirandabound
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Mirandabound »

Woww...
Boundcurious
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Boundcurious »

Thank you for this :)
Tugs4fun
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tugs4fun »

Boundcurious wrote: 3 years ago Thank you for this :)
You’re welcome thanks for reading and commenting!
Trickster
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trickster »

That was a fabulous continuation. You definitely need to keep writing adult type stories. You do it really, really well. I enjoy your writing so much!
Tugs4fun
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tugs4fun »

Thanks [mention]Trickster[/mention] for reading and for the encouraging comments!

My teacher really got me! :D

Tbh most stories I have in mind are kind of on the cusp between the 2, kind of “pg 13.” I will definitely make an effort to write another story. I have lots of ideas, maybe I will make a tug talk thread or something to see which topic people like best.
Trickster
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trickster »

Thanks for the reply. I admit that I prefer the more adult themed stories, but you write so well and really tell a great story so I'll read anything you write!
Tugs4fun
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tugs4fun »

Thank you [mention]Trickster[/mention] I really appreciate it. I will do another one in the adult section. For all who liked this story, I’d love to hear if you have any ideas
dallen108
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by dallen108 »

I love that she’s wearing nylons. It would be pretty hot if she made him sniff her hosed toes...
Roboticrobin20
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Roboticrobin20 »

Once again a wonderful new chaptor. I really enjoyed reading this.
Tugs4fun
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tugs4fun »

[mention]dallen108[/mention] my IRL teacher would wear them sometimes. Maybe in my next story!

Thanks so much [mention]Roboticrobin20[/mention] i appreciate the comment!
geelcarl
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by geelcarl »

Awesome story - love to see more
Niece and stocking feet are great additions :P
Tugs4fun
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tugs4fun »

geelcarl wrote: 3 years ago Awesome story - love to see more
Niece and stocking feet are great additions :P
Thanks for reading and for the comment! I am working on another story now but I am definitely considering adding to this later, especially since several people seem to have similar requests! Sounds like people want her niece to be introduced...
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic