A Visit with my Old Teacher (F/M) New Part 6 - 3/2

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Tugs4fun
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

A Visit with my Old Teacher (F/M) New Part 6 - 3/2

Post by Tugs4fun »

I posted a request based on some people from my homeroom in high school. I ended up writing a story myself but the premise is a little different from the request I wrote. I always suspected my homeroom teacher liked me, and I like the idea of getting tied up by an older woman. Hope you like the story, I'd love to hear feedback

Part 1: My high school homeroom and English teacher, Mrs. Green, had sent a message to all of her old homeroom students from my class, or so I thought. I was 20 and had graduated over a year and a half ago. Mrs. Green was not married and didn’t have kids, I always just figured she had been divorced. She was a nice teacher, somewhere in her 40s. She was a bit plain in the face, with rosy cheeks, and had become a little plump, but I thought she was kind of attractive in an unconventional, secret sexy way. I wouldn’t call her fat, but her extra weight kind of added to her curves. She had strawberry blonde hair and green eyes, very Irish looking. I always liked her a lot in school, she would always come find me after football games and hug me.

She had sent out an e-mail that said she wanted our homeroom to have a little catch-up and if we didn’t mind, help her with some stuff at her house; she said something about a flood in her basement. I thought it seemed like a nice enough idea, so when the day came I made my way to her house in the afternoon. It was an average looking house, and I was surprised to see no other cars parked nearby. Had I gotten the time wrong? I debated whether to leave or wait in the car, but I just decided to go in. I wouldn’t mind being alone with Mrs. Green anyway, I had always thought she kind of “liked” me, and it would be cool to see her alone, out of school.

I was 5’11”, around 200 lbs. I played high school football and now I was working out even more than I had in high school and was trying to stay as lean as possible. My hair was kind of a gold-blonde color, especially since it was a little longer now. I rang the doorbell and waited for just a few seconds.

“Jason! What an awesome surprise! Come on in!” Mrs. Green hugged me very tightly as I entered and told how much she’d missed me. I told her it was nice to see her, but was there something wrong, where was everybody else? I also thought I detected a hint of rum or some alcohol on her breath.

“Well you’re a day early here buddy. Oh, you know what Jason, I sent out another e-mail that the date was changed to tomorrow, but I must have forgotten to add your name. Woops! Now that you’ve graduated, I can admit it, that I’m a little ditzy sometimes!”

I was still kind of quiet but tried to joke with her. “Oh that’s okay. We never wanted to say anything… Ellen!” I kind of playfully used her first name. Some of the girls used to do that with her outside of class, I thought she might like that, and she certainly did. I then asked her if I could still help her with anything while I was here. She said she just had some stuff boxed up in the basement that she wanted moved to the attic, where it was dry.

“It’s not too much, but there’s some heavy stuff down there. Good thing I had such a strong young stud in my homeroom, I don’t know if I could move them myself!” Our flirting seemed to be escalating a little bit, but it was kind of light and playful still. I was wearing jeans and a gray sweater and work boots, and I asked her if I should change, since I brought work clothes with me.

“No, it’s not too dirty right now… but maybe later you’ll change.” I wondered what this meant but proceeded to the basement while she pulled down the latter to the attic. After 15 or 20 of the heaviest boxes and loose items, Mrs. Green told me I deserved a break and told me to sit at the kitchen table while she got me a beverage.

“It’s so great to see you Jason.” She spoke as she pulled out a pitcher. “I never told you this, and I wanted to at graduation, but you were one of my favorite students I’ve ever had. I’ve missed you a lot.”

“Oh, thanks Mrs. Green. You were a pretty cool teacher yourself!”

She blushed a little. “And you look absolutely adorable! I love that you’ve grown your hair out, and you look like your in better shape than ever!” She had been occasionally flirty with me in high school, but now she was really being obvious. I of course was interested in girls my own age, and my interest in her had been purely a fantasy, but I was definitely enjoying being hit on by my old teacher. I just kind of smiled and said thanks. Mrs. Green was wearing a blue satin blouse and jeans. The blouse was probably too tight for her. She was a little chubby at the waist, but it also showed her large breasts nicely.

She handed me a glass of what appeared to be lemonade. “Mmm, this isn’t bad.” It had a flavor I didn’t recognize but I didn’t think much of it. We continued to make small talk for a few minutes and I asked her if maybe I could sit on a couch or just take a longer break.
“Oh sure, just stay in that chair as long as you need to… most of the work is done anyway!” I continued to try to talk with her but my limbs felt like they weighed 1000 lbs. and I couldn’t keep my eyes open.

“Mrs. Green, uh… I think… uh” I tried talking to her as my voice grew weaker and she was just smiling and unbuttoning the top buttons of blouse. I was struggling to keep my eyes open. She approached me and started running her hands through my hair and over my shoulders. I just couldn’t stay awake.

Some time later, I came to moved my head and my neck felt a little stiff. My head had been limp. But how had I stayed in the chair? I moved it around a little and then felt hands on my thighs. I went to rub my eyes, but my hands were restrained behind me. I went to move to get up off the chair I was on, but I didn’t budge. I had been tied up very tightly. My hands were tied behind me, I had a rope running across my chest and arms, and above my waist around the chair. Each of my ankles was also tied to a chair leg. I tensed up my body and strained against the rope but all I heard was the laughter of Mrs. Green, and the touch of her hands running up my thighs.

Stay tuned for part 2
Last edited by Tugs4fun 3 years ago, edited 5 times in total.
Discord: #3312 @Tugs4fun
Tugs4fun
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tugs4fun »

Here's part 2, First part didn't have much action. Hope you enjoy

“Hello there my prince… I’m glad you’re awake.” I looked around and all of the curtains were closed. She had changed into a white night gown that went down to her knees. It also seemed like the heat had been turned up in the house.

“Mrs. Green, what are doing to me? Wait a minute… was I drugged?”

“Shhhh” she placed her finger over my lips and then put both of her hands on my face. “If you’re a good boy Jason, I won’t gag you. And don’t worry, it was a mild sedative I gave you. I got it for when I go flying on a plane, I gave you two doses since you’re such a hot – I mean big – guy. It worked faster than I thought. Don’t worry, I actually always feel great when I wake up from it.”

I was relieved to hear that but just looked at her in disbelief. Part of me was of course enjoying this secret fantasy somehow coming true. But still, I didn’t know what she was going to do to me! She paced around a little, walking around the room. She pulled out her phone and started snapping pictures of me.

“Mrs. Green!”

“Don’t worry they’re just for us… if you’re a good boy.”

“Mrs. Green, did you ha-mmmphh!”

She stuffed my mouth with a pair of panties, keeping her hand over my mouth while she drew a hanky out of her bathrobe pocket slung over a chair. She sat on my lap straddling me as she tied it around my head. “I warned you if you were naughty I’d have to gag you. Hahaha, I feel a little like Julie Newmar when she captures Batman… or maybe even Maleficent when she captures Prince Phillip." She was twirling her hair laughing at herself, then looked back down at me.

“Now my gagged boy, what do you want to do?”

“MMPPHH!”

“Hehe, you’re so cute gagged. You know, not only were you one of my favorite students ever, you were also one of my hottest.” I couldn’t believe what she was saying. First, she was a bit flirty in school but she certainly did not have a reputation or anything. Secondly, I was athletic and in good shape, and there were some girls who were interested in me, but I never thought I was much more than a little above average. Her calling me hot made me go from hard to absolutely throbbing. She then pulled back and took more pictures.

After a few more pictures, she approached again and started groping my chest and arms. “Mmmm, I see you’re still bench pressing a lot. She reached down under my undershirt neckline and felt the bare skin of my pecs. Then she pulled my sweater out from the rope around my waist and felt her hand up my midsection.

“Oooh, and you’re also laying off the carbs!” She pinched my skin a little. “At least one of us is!”

“mmpphh” I just kind of moaned into my gag and tried to look up. I wasn’t even angry, I was just feeling perhaps the fastest rush of pleasure I’d ever felt. Being at the mercy of my kind-of hot teacher while she felt me up was something I could only imagine before.

She then pulled back from me. “Jason, don’t worry, I just wanted to have a little fun with you. We don’t have to do anything you’re not comfortable with, okay?” She was talking like a teacher which was kind of sexy.

I just nodded “mm-hmmph.”

She then started running her fingers over the ropes around my chest and feeling my upper body again. “It’s so nice having you here to… help me out. How about coming back once a month from now on?”

I furrowed my brow and just grunted with a disapproving look and began pressing against the ropes. She really knew how to tie them! I was intensely aroused but I also wasn’t about to become some kind of call boy for a lady in her 40s. I just didn’t know what she had in mind.

“Oh Jason, you know I could always just send these pictures out to the rest of the high school faculty…”

“MMMPHH!”

“You have to know I wasn’t the only one who wanted you. I’m know there are several others who’d love to have you trussed up and gagged.”

She was now kneeling in front of me and talking to me as a kindergarten teacher would and then looked up as if thinking.
“Hmm, Mrs. Kowalski…”

“mmphh?” Mrs. Kowalski was a math teacher in her 60s who was strict and I always thought kind of prudish. What did these ladies talk about in the teacher lounge?!”

“Hehe, Mr. Barrett…”

He was a 65 year old art teacher. “Uh, ew, gross, didn’t need to know that.” I thought to myself.

She continued, “but I don’t think I have to send them… because I think you’re enjoying this. Do you like being tied up and at my mercy?” She said it with a seductive smile and again started running her hands over my arms and shoulders.

“Mm-mm” I shook my head no. Of course I did but I didn’t know what she had planned, and I just didn’t want to get embarrassed.

“Hmm, really?” She said skeptically. “I think the evidence says otherwise…” she knelt down so her head was even height with my crotch, which was absolutely bulging, with my member throbbing. “These tight jeans are just too much Jason. Not only do they make you look so cute, but they really give you away!” She ran her hands up my thighs and got close, but stopped and stepped back while playing with the straps of her white nightie.

“mmmm” I just tipped my head back a little and moaned. What was she going to do to me?
Last edited by Tugs4fun 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Trickster
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trickster »

Loved the first two chapters. Hope you'll post more soon. Nice job.
Jaaaake
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Jaaaake »

Really enjoying this scenario and your story. Looking forward to the next part.
Tugs4fun
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tugs4fun »

Thanks for the comments! There will be more.

I'm trying to figure out if it will be just another part or 2, or if I'll kind of expand it.

Glad you liked and stay tuned!
jone123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by jone123 »

Good story, looking forward for more
Tugs4fun
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tugs4fun »

Part 3: So Jason, since you don’t seem to keen on the idea of all the teachers at school seeing pictures of the jacked football player bound and helpless, I’ll find some other ways we can get along…. What do you think?”

I just kind of grunted as if to say “what do you want?”

“I know you don’t want to come over every month, but I do need some work done here. I promise I’ll leave you alone and pay you. The only thing is, I get to choose what you wear. It’s still cold outside but when it gets warmer, I need my house painted, ok?”

I nodded, this didn’t sound so bad.

“Great! I can’t wait to watch you climb up and down a ladder with no shirt on. Maybe I’ll tie you to a ladder when you’re done!”

I just rolled my eyes a little and grunted affirmatively.

“Good, I’ll pencil you in to do that during the summer – if you’re not too tied up then. Hehehe. What I can have done soon is my basement. All of the carpeting that got wet down there needs to be pulled out. Can you come back in the next two weeks?”

Again I nodded and actually didn’t mind this, it seemed not too bad at all.

“Okay, now one more thing. I need you to take my niece to her prom this spring. She’s seen pictures of you… and she likes what she sees. She goes to an all-girls school, so it’s always a little harder to find a guy. Oh and she has an issue with foot fungus. In fact her socks would make a wonderful gag, don’t you think? Hahaha”

“MMMMPPHH!”

“So will you take her?”

I sighed and gave her a pleading look and then shook my head no. The foot fungus thing was hopefully a joke, but in any case, I did not want to have to take some girl out I didn’t know. I was interested in a girl my age, although we weren’t too serious. If I wasn’t gagged I would have told her such.

“Oh okay.” She pulled out her phone. “Let’s see if Mrs. Kowalski’s home, I’ll tell her I’ve got a special delivery for her!”

“MMMPPHH!” My eyes widened and I shook my head and then muffed into my gag. I was trying to say “I’ll do it, I’ll do it!”

“Oh so you will take her?” She grabbed my chin and pinched my cheek a little. “That’s a good boy, Jason. You always were such a sweetie. My niece will be so excited!

I wasn’t too happy about all these demands, but I was kind of enjoying Mrs. Green’s domination, as well as her ogling and touching. I felt so helpless as she was going through her little list of terms. As she started touching my face again, the bulge in my crotch once again sprung up and grew. Luckily for me she had tied my legs apart to each chair leg. This gave my member a little bit of wiggle room, but I was still throbbing as it bulged against my jeans. My heart was absolutely pounding as I realized my homeroom teacher had fantasized about tying me up and gagging me for years. She would be considered “average’ by most people, but there was something about the way she looked, and being a single older woman that made being her captive so sexy.

She looked back down at it again. “A little excited, are we? You know at first I thought I was just going to tie you up as a little game or joke but now that I see how excited you are, I’m really starting to wonder.” Then she surprisingly started untying my ankles. I mmpphed inquisitively.

“Let’s get you into a better position.”

She proceeded to retie my ankles together independent of the chair and then unknotted my chest and stomach ropes. She took another turn feeling up my upper body, stuffing both her hands under my undershirt and then going in from behind, crossing her hands and loosely pinching me. This teasing was driving me crazy and I just wanted relief.

“Good, now, I’m gonna untie your hands for a minute. You can stretch if you like and then I want you to take off your shirt, and I’ll retie them. In fact, take off your shirt and stretch for me now.” She quickly untied my hands and I did as she asked. It felt good to move around a little. As I had become so aroused, my lower body had become a little stiff. After 20 seconds, she tied my wrists as she had my ankles.

“Good, now let’s take you somewhere where we can give you some relief.” "Oh finally!" I thought. I was enjoying it and just wanted it to happen, it was driving me mad. I knew it was kind of taboo but I just wanted to release and then think clearly again!

“Now cutie, you’re gonna hop to the bedroom for me!”
Trickster
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trickster »

Excellent continuation. I hope you keep the story going for as long as it makes sense to do so.
Tugs4fun
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tugs4fun »

[mention]Trickster[/mention] the next part will be up very soon, I'm glad you're enjoying it!
Tugs4fun
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tugs4fun »

Part 4
I nodded and stood up and began hopping as she led the way. The movement of my legs and my concentration on hopping caused my bulge to go down a bit, but when we reached the bedroom entrance, I saw she had a kind of rubber sheet spread over the bed. As I stood there with my hands and feet bound, she slapped my butt a couple of times and asked me if I was ready. I looked down and thought, “Uh yeah Mrs. Green, I’ve been ready since I woke up bound and gagged with your boobs in my face.”

I hopped over to the bed as she requested and as I got near it, she put a hand on my back and gave me a shove. With my feet bound, I tumbled onto it and lay on my back, finally feeling comfortable, and enjoying the restraint of the rope against my wrists and ankles. She told me the 3rd tie up would be the charm and with my hands still bound behind my back, I sat up a little as she tied my ankles to the legs of the bed. There were a couple feet of rope in between which allowed my legs to move a little at the knee, and allowed me to scoot up to the top of the bed.

“You know what Jason, I like you with your hands behind your back. I’m gonna keep you than way.” I kind of adjusted my hands and tried to sit my head and neck up to get comfortable. I had struggled earlier, but now I was just going along with her. Luckily she had crossed my wrists when she tied them, so I was able to adjust them around a little until I found a comfortable position. My ankles remained bound spread-eagle. My jeans were also still on and zipped up. Just unzipping them to give me a little room to operate would be a relief.

She plopped down on the bed next to me, laying on her side, holding her head up with her hand.
“You look so adorable like this. My niece won’t be able to wait to get her hands on you… but for now... you’re mine.”

“mmmphh mmph mmphh?” I didn’t know what exactly she had planned for me and her niece but I was again distracted by her hands.

She began to rub and fondle my chest and shoulders again, which were kind of tensed up from my hands being tied behind me. She used her right hand to feel me while she held her head up with her left. She was speaking more matter-of-factly and occasionally squeezing my nipples. “Jason, I’ve dreamed of this ever since you came back your junior year with a little facial hair and all that muscle. Oh boy, and all because my basement flooded!” I just moaned. “It used to make my day when I’d catch you looking at me in English class. Well guess what cutie? … you can finally feel them!”

She scooted up and pushed her chest up in my face. I did my best to rub my face and nose against them. They were soft and warm and not very firm, but I really didn’t care, and tried to hell her thank you but her panties were once again muffling any sounds I made.

“Oh that gag’s been in for a while. I wonder whose panties are wetter? Hehehhe, I think mine are… Would you like to take care of me, first?”

This I didn’t really know if I wanted to do. I didn’t know what she’d want me to use, and she didn’t exactly have the thighs of a Victoria’s Secret model. Plus, I was still kind of a shy kid, and I was starting to date another girl that I really liked. The funny thing is the two of us would never do anything like this! Mrs. Green tying me up was one thing, but I didn’t know if I wanted to do it.

“You don’t have to, Jason… I can gladly do it myself.” She leaned over and opened her nightstand drawer a little and then nodded to herself giggling a little. I shook my head no, trying to do it in the most polite way possible.

“That’s fine. I sure know what I’ll be thinking of, hehehe.” She then started rubbing her hands up my thighs, “you still want me to relieve you though, right?”

“Mmmmmm!” I practically shouted and nodded.

She began slowly and very playfully to unbuckle my belt and then unbutton and unzip my jeans. She then stopped before they were fully unzipped.
“Are you sure?”

“Mmm-hmm!” I nodded frantically. She wasn’t going to take me this far and then stop! My eyes were half-closed and I felt like I was going to explode. Finally she began to slowly peel my pants and undies down and my member felt like a spring that had finally been released as it popped up from the underwear band.

She must have rubbed some oil or something on her hands and began working. Already aroused, I twitched immediately. I could feel it coming quickly. She ran her fingers over my chest and sped up a little. Then she leaned in toward my ear, speaking softly. “You’re such a sexy captive.” With this, I finally exploded.

She had a couple of tissues in hand, and after a minute or two of rubbing my abs, she went to throw them out while I just laid there moaning, my still, limp body still being held by ropes. As I lay there taking in deep breaths, I realized how weird the whole situation was. I had gone over to my teacher’s house to help her move some stuff from her basement, now I was tied up in her bed. I felt so naughty, I would never do something like this with the young lady I was pursuing. Plus, now I had a bunch of stuff to do for Mrs. Green. I guess that was the price of making both of our fantasies come true!

Thanks for reading, and thanks to the commenters! Like I mentioned, I always fantasized about getting tied up by an older woman who was hot for me, and my homeroom teacher certainly fit the bill! This was the first “story for adults” I’ve done. I didn’t go terribly hardcore or anything, but I like having the erotic tension in a tie-up.

Please feel free to leave comments, questions, ideas, suggestions, etc. I’d love to hear them and discuss!
Trickster
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trickster »

Wonderful story. Not too hardcore, but hardcore enough. Hope you'll continue writing in the adult section of the forum. You did great this time. Thanks for posting this story!
Tugs4fun
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tugs4fun »

Thanks for reading, and for the comments! I have some other ideas that maybe I'll post into stories. I've mentioned it in other places, but there was somebody in school I'm almost positive wanted to tie me up. I actually once had a dream about it lol, maybe I'll turn it into a story.

Thanks again
Foryourpleasure113
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Foryourpleasure113 »

It's nice to hear a story where there is some consent in a kidnapping story. I would have asked if there were any other jobs she needed fixing! I hope you post more stories like this!
30 Male Seattle I wonder what you are thinking of doing?..
Tugs4fun
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tugs4fun »

Foryourpleasure113 wrote: 3 years ago It's nice to hear a story where there is some consent in a kidnapping story. I would have asked if there were any other jobs she needed fixing! I hope you post more stories like this!
Thanks glad you liked it I enjoyed writing it so much :D

You’re right I probably could have made it a little longer. I will write more stories like this, and would love to hear ideas
Trickster
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trickster »

Foryourpleasure113 wrote: 3 years ago It's nice to hear a story where there is some consent in a kidnapping story. I would have asked if there were any other jobs she needed fixing! I hope you post more stories like this!
Reluctance or dubious consent stories are great, especially when they take place in the context of a kidnap and bondage story.
Tugs4fun
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tugs4fun »

Thanks very much for the comments, I have lots of other fantasies like this I could turn into stories. If you’d like to hear or discuss some of them or help me figure out my next story idea feel free to pm me!
rohan@babu
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by rohan@babu »

Eagerly waiting for the next part ;)
Tugs4fun
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tugs4fun »

rohan@babu wrote: 3 years ago Eagerly waiting for the next part ;)
I wasn’t planning on continuing this tbh, my fantasy never really went beyond past what I wrote.

I was planning on starting a new story, but I might just be able to get another part out of this. Thanks for the comment!
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

An excellent fantasy and one many of us undoubtedly share. I like that she's sort of attractive but a bit pudgy. So much more believable that way than if she was a total babe. You write well. Thanks for posting. I look forward to more from you.
Tugs4fun
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tugs4fun »

MaxRoper wrote: 3 years ago An excellent fantasy and one many of us undoubtedly share. I like that she's sort of attractive but a bit pudgy. So much more believable that way than if she was a total babe. You write well. Thanks for posting. I look forward to more from you.
Yeah I really based this on my teacher who was probably early 40s, so she had a few extra pounds on her.

Really appreciate the comment, and I do indeed plan on writing more, thanks!
Lost_the_keys
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lost_the_keys »

Great story! I love the idea of hooking up with an old teacher for some bondage fun.
Tugs4fun
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tugs4fun »

Lost_the_keys wrote: 3 years ago Great story! I love the idea of hooking up with an old teacher for some bondage fun.
Thanks for reading and commenting. It seems to be a popular idea! I think a lot of guys have had a teacher like that, that is a tad flirty, so it’s probably a common fantasy.

Stay tuned I will hopefully write more soon. Either a new story or another chapter here, probably the former.

Thanks again for the comment!
Lost_the_keys
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lost_the_keys »

Tugs4fun wrote: 3 years ago
Lost_the_keys wrote: 3 years ago Great story! I love the idea of hooking up with an old teacher for some bondage fun.
Thanks for reading and commenting. It seems to be a popular idea! I think a lot of guys have had a teacher like that, that is a tad flirty, so it’s probably a common fantasy.

Stay tuned I will hopefully write more soon. Either a new story or another chapter here, probably the former.

Thanks again for the comment!
This story is set up perfectly for future parts.
Tugs4fun
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tugs4fun »

[mention]Lost_the_keys[/mention] I started another part but got a little stuck. Ill finish it up and post! I never pictured it as more than once, but I’ll continue. Thanks for your input.
Tugs4fun
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tugs4fun »

Thanks to everyone so much for the comments! By demand I have a new part. More to come later.
[mention]rohan@babu[/mention] [mention]Trickster[/mention] [mention]Tiedandgagged[/mention] [mention]Lost_the_keys[/mention] [mention]Foryourpleasure113[/mention] [mention]MaxRoper[/mention]

A few weeks later, Mrs. Green contacted me again. I was still somewhat in disbelief about our first meeting, but I could not lie about the fact that I had enjoyed it. It had been a fantasy come true, and it would just have to be a dirty secret. At the same time, it wasn’t something I planned on repeating. She asked me if I could come back to her house to pull up some carpeting and work in her basement a little more. Knowing what happened last time, I reluctantly agreed and told her I could do it. She responded with some logistics, and then told me to bring along a few other items that was a part of our little agreement.

I showed up in work clothes, old pants and a painting sweatshirt and brought along some tools and supplies; knives, scrapers, and some duct tape to wrap up the carpet squares coming out. Mrs. Green greeted me normally as did I, although I was a little on-edge. I had a gym bag full of the clothes she’d requested. I tried to act like everything was normal and asked where she wanted the carpet, to which she responded I could take them out by the garbage cans.

She was dressed seemingly very nice for a weekend, with a skirt down to her knees and dark pantyhose, as well as a lavender colored sweater. Her hair was done up nicely, and she seemed to have a little extra makeup on. It also seemed she might have lost just a few pounds since last time. She looked nice for a lady in her early 40s. Most wouldn’t call her “hot,” but I found her attractive. I had been quite serious entering the house, but now I finally cracked a little smile. “Dressed a little formal, aren’t you Mrs. Green?”

She smirked a little and said “well I wanted to look nice for my special guest. It’s not every day I have such a hardworking – and handsome – young man in my midst.”

I smiled and told her I was going to get going in the basement. She checked on me a little, but I mostly worked alone. I started by moving some more things out of the way, furniture and such. In an hour, I had all of the carpeting that had been soiled ripped out and rolled up, and then finished up by scraping up the moldy pad underneath. As I hauled the last garbage bag full upstairs, she thanked me again for all my help.

“Oh Jason, why don’t you take those work clothes off. They’re all wet and moldy! Besides, I think it’s time you put on your special little outfit I recommended…. That was part of the deal!”

I rolled my eyes a little, but I had agreed to it. I went into the bathroom and stripped down to my underwear. I pulled my new clothes out of the bag. She’d requested I bring the old clothes I used to wear under my shoulder pads for football. First, I pulled out the white compression shirt I used to wear in high school sports. It had been tight then, and now over a year later, it was skin tight, completely outlining my upper body. Next were gray compression shorts I’d wear under my girdle to football, which replaced my underwear. I couldn’t believe I was putting this on for her, but it’s what she requested. There were two more items. First, I pulled out our old team socks that we wore for games, and pulled them up to my knees. The last item was the most embarrassing. It was my old jock strap from high school. I didn’t bother bringing the cup along. Judging from last time, more restriction in that region was the last thing I needed. I pulled it up over the compression shorts and sighed before walking back out of the bathroom.

I walked out gingerly and then immediately heard the gleeful giggles of Mrs. Green.

“Oh, there he is! I just love you in that outfit! It reminds of all those Friday nights, I was one of your biggest fans. And you always looked so handsome after the games!”

I kind of shrugged “uh… thanks. So… am I done?”

“You know what, there’s one more thing I wanted to show you. Follow me if you don’t mind.” She walked me over to the hall by her front door and showed me that large cracks had developed above the crown mold, and there were peeling spots on the ceiling, a couple of them pretty bad. She asked me what I thought. I told her my thoughts on what happened, and she asked me if I could work on it. I told her sure, I could caulk the crown mold back in, but the ceiling I would need to get materials.

“Great! Let me get a ladder for you!”

She returned with a three-foot ladder and a caulk gun and watched me for a minute as I climbed up the ladder to fill in the gaps. I requested a wet rag and she returned with it and after staring at me for a minute, she vanished. I can only imagine how ridiculous I looked wearing a compression shirt and girdle and jock strap while working on a ladder.

After this work was all done, I hopped down and called out to Mrs. Green. I got no response and wondered where she’d gone. I kind of peered around in every direction and then stopped, wondering what she was up to.

Two hands then shoved their way toward me from behind, one over my mouth, and another one gripped by midsection tightly.

“Time for the fun part now Jason!”

“mmmphhh!”

“Oooh I like that, keep mmphhing into my hand. And put your hands up too!

I sighed and then tried to gently peel her hand away. “Mrs. Green, please. I wore what you asked me isn’t that enough?”

She shoved her hand back over my mouth, and I only lightly resisted. “Don’t you remember what your choices are? We can have a little fun here, or I can share you with some of my colleagues.”

“Ugghh” I rolled my eyes.

“Hahaha, I’ve got a photo album all ready, my new boytoy in bondage!”

“Okay, okay, fine Mrs. Green…”

She grinned and then stroked my cheek. “I promise Jason, I won’t do anything you don’t want me to. I just want to tie you up again! You looked cute last time, but I’ve wanted to see this for years! Now sit right down on this chair cutie!” she said as she pinched my nipple a little.

I made my way over to a wooden backed chair and sighed. She grabbed the back of my hair gently, and then pulled down “now have a seat… hands behind your back.”

I silently obeyed. “You know Jason, on Friday nights, I would go to the faculty locker room and then come out and watch you in the trainer’s office.” She put her mouth right behind my ear. and almost whispered. “You know what my favorite part was?”

Her hair was brushing against me and her breathing in my ear was already making me excited. “W-what was that Mrs. Green?”

“Seeing your wrists get taped up while you stood there in your tight t-shirt and jock strap. I was so jealous of that trainer getting to tape up my favorite student… well now it’s my turn!”

She quickly produced a roll of duct tape and started wrapping around my wrists with turn after turn until they were immovable.

“This is a little stronger than that athletic tape don’t you think?” she teased as she stroked my hair.

“What are you going to do to me Mrs. Green?” I said half concerned but half aroused.

“Just this.” She said matter-of-factly as she moved in front and slapped a piece of duct tape over my mouth. She slowly and smoothly flattened over my face, tipping my head back and stroking my hair and face. She repeated this with two more pieces of tape. She seemed to be pushing her breasts into my face as she gagged me. They looked quite nice. She seemed to be making a point to put her breasts in my face.

“That face is so cute gagged! I can’t wait to move onto the rest of your body. But first I need to grab something. You look a little cold. I'll be right back!"
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic