Dana and Daniel: A weekend off ( F/ FM ) update 28/02

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Bondage_Addicted
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Dana and Daniel: A weekend off ( F/ FM ) update 28/02

Post by Bondage_Addicted »

A small introduction to this fun pair! The art of the two is lovely drawn by Gubble-Nub!

“ What a day... I’d rather spent it just at home with my beloved darling “

Dana spoke out loud with a sultry tone while she was in the middle of typing various messages onto her system in her office, hitting the enter and just leaning into her chair whilst yawning as she stretched her arms out.

She was one of the lead ladies, which often meant she had to work her shifts during the weekends as well.
The brunette sat down at her desk the same as always, wearing her most sexual attire.

Although it was casual, it was a simple black blouse with a matching short skirt, and pantyhose under it all, finishing the outfit with a pair of black heels. The two buttons atop were always open, mostly to give her breasts some room to breathe as well.

She wanted to reach down her skirt to give herself a proper touch before she was briefly interrupted by a knock on the door. She quickly pulled her hands out of her skirt. ‘ So close, so far away ‘ She inwardly couldn’t help but chuckle though.

“ Do come in! “ She spoke full of glee as one of her assistants walked into the office, a casual somewhat attractive brunette who smiled as she stepped inside holding a cup in her hands.

“ Sorry to bother Ma’am, I brought your coffee! ‘

“ Just what I needed, something hot! “ Dana teasefully spoke towards the girl who nervously blushed at the remark.
She then walked towards her desk, placing it down the table for her.
“ Thanks dear, hope the tasks are going well so far? “

“ O they’re f-fine Ma’am, just a lot of p-paperwork! “ The girl spoke flustered, sighting Dana’s cleavage as she watched her reach for her cup.

“ Excellent, if you finish them within the hour I’d say go home and enjoy the weekend “

The girl happily nods and proceeds to turn around “ I will tend to it “ She however stopped in her tracks as she heard a vague bonk sound coming from the desk.

“ O, you alright miss? “ She asked slightly curious, Dana however cleared her throat as she nodded “ O, naturally.. I can be so clumsy sometimes “

The girl chuckled in response before heading out of the office and closing the door.

Dana sighed with relief as she pulled herself a slight bit back in her chair, sighting under her desk and smiling “ Daniel, You should be a little quieter, if she had heard you.. it would’ve cost you an orgasm.

“ Mmmm srmmmh “ Daniel moaned out as she somewhat nodded with a red face.

Under her desk was a boy somewhat cramped and naked, bound by his wrists as his feet, a small cord of rope tied around his cock as a thick ball-gag was locked into his mouth. He was drooling all over the rubber ball, some of it around his shoulders.

Daniel was her boyfriend, and he was excited when Dana had suggested he’d join her at work, although this was a little different than he was initially expecting.
Last edited by Bondage_Addicted 3 years ago, edited 6 times in total.
It's actually super easy, barely an inconvenience!
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

Great start. Though part of me is hoping the assistant returns after everyone has left and ends up in the same predicament as Daniel.
Bondage_Addicted
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Reidy wrote: 3 years ago Great start. Though part of me is hoping the assistant returns after everyone has left and ends up in the same predicament as Daniel.
Ahh sorry, the assistant mostly just served a small role but who knows! ;)
Bondage_Addicted
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Tiedandgagged wrote: 3 years ago Yup, wish I was Daniel 100% :lol: Excited to see more
Yeah they have a fun relationship!! :lol:
dezz
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by dezz »

Great start. I hope you continue.
Bondage_Addicted
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Later that evening, both Dana and Daniel were back at her residence. As her shift ended a bit sooner, she had Daniel untied and decided to enjoy their weekend as they usually would.

“ Honestly you were seconds away being discovered, must’ve had you excited! “ Dana spoke lustfully as the two were casually sitting on their couch together.

Dana wearing a tight black top and her usual black lace panties under it, with a simple pantyhose to keep herself a bit warm, while Daniel wore mostly his black underwear.

He awkwardly chuckled without giving much of an answer, simply resting himself snug against Dana, who had her arm around him as the two were watching some boring Netflix rom-com.

“ I think we’ve been lazy enough tonight, how about we.. work our fun “ Dana seductively moved her fingers around Daniel his shoulders, he nervously nodded as he felt a bulge growing down his underwear. He was usually dressed as such so Dana could tell when and how easily he could get hard, turning her on even more in the process.

She chuckled, enjoying his flustering nature as she moved her hand and clamped it around his mouth. “ Mmmmh! “ He moaned out surprised, as Dana mostly shushed him and helped him off the couch, guiding him down the floor. Their bondage gear was always at arm's reach as she took her handcuffs and cuffed Daniel’s wrists after losing her grip around his mouth.

She locked them and then pulled the key into her panties before standing up.
“ Those keys will be safe there, now let’s really get horny sweetie! “

“ Ngg.. y-yea love “ Daniel muttered softly as he worked himself back on his feet with little issue, as it wasn’t the first time.

She smiled as she watched him, his bulge became more visible in his underwear much to her delight. “ O, you’re already big.. guess the office made you very horny huh? “ She chuckled as she grabbed Daniel and guided him into their kitchen. She had the table emptied earlier and forced him to bent over it.

“ Let’s decide what we’re gonna do first, shall I take your breath.. or shall I first rope your big strong cock? “
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

Daniel gets luckier with each update.
Bondage_Addicted
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Reidy wrote: 3 years ago Daniel gets luckier with each update.
Haha! I know right? I'm still pondering what she'll do first.. but she'll do both eventually hah!

Still, she's a feisty lovely one ain't she?
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

Bondage_Addicted wrote: 3 years ago
Haha! I know right? I'm still pondering what she'll do first.. but she'll do both eventually hah!

And most importantly, wicked.
Bondage_Addicted
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Reidy wrote: 3 years ago
Bondage_Addicted wrote: 3 years ago

And most importantly, wicked.
O yeh! She loves tying her lil guy, even guests she invites over taste the rope one way or another hah!
Bondage_Addicted
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Daniel pondered as she heard her talk, he knew she was gonna do it either way. And the bulge that grew in his underwear was a reminder he was totally not against either or both.

" We both know you'll do both.. " He added a bit smug with Dana laughing in response. She eager nodded agreeing.
" I really shouldn't have to ask do I? " She gave him a firm spank causing him to yelp a soft bit as she fetched herself a red ball gag and a noseclip.

" You know me too well, far too well " Dana than walked in front of the table, eager Daniel opened his mouth as she smiled to his obedience and pushed the ball into his mouth " Hmmm ... mmm " He began to moan as the ball settled between his lips, as Dana then secured it nicely behind his head.

" The neighbours don't have to hear everything, do they now? " Dana remarked.
Daniel blushed hearing that, it's true he and Dana can be quite noisy during their bondage games and it's probably something they can pick up on sometimes when they play.

" Thmmm thhmm.. " He added as Dana nodded, taking the clip and applying it over his nose, closing both his nostrils at once.

" Don't worry, I'll bag you before we go to bad darling.. " Dana reached out kissing his cheeks as he began to moan more with his air now entire cut off.
She eager began to take the cord of rope and yanked his underwear down.

" Hmmmm! " he moaned as he felt Dana quickly tying the cord around his erect cock, he couldn't help but moan, he was used to the feeling of the cord and knew the pain subsided pretty fastly.

He felt her hands around his ass shortly after, wiggling his cuffed hands behind him as he felt a need for air. " Drool for me you little guy!
" She teased, groping his ass before giving it a firm smack.
" MMHH! " He yelped out, feeling her hands firm around his ass, both pinched as groped as he began tapping his toes as their usual signal for some additional air.

" You're no fun tonight are you, fine darling " She took the clip from his nose, resulting in him quickly panting a bit and taking some deep breaths
" Thmm ymmm.. "
" Don't thank me just yet, we've not even warmed up! " Dana implied with a stern tone in voice.

He happily moaned as nodded, always eager for whatever would happen.
But before Dana could continue, the doorbell rang.

" Whmmm! " Daniel sputtered out nervous, neither of them was expecting company.

" Relax will you, probably just something minor " Dana added calming her little guy.

Any suggestions who should be at the door....? ;)
Foryourpleasure113
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Foryourpleasure113 »

Well, that nervous coworker could final live out a fantasy or one of Dana's friends could be stopping by unaware of the current situation...

I love any story where the guy is tied up and his package gets all tied up! I can't wait to hear what happens next!
30 Male Seattle I wonder what you are thinking of doing?..
Risperdaltied
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Risperdaltied »

Daniel is a lucky man!
Bikinis + bondage = perfect combination
Feel free to PM for RP - to be tied or to tie...
Bondage_Addicted
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Dana walked towards the door with an impatient pace, unlocking the door and opening it.
In front stood a somewhat tall ginger wearing a tight jeans and a simple crop top.
Her long hair had been placed in a casual ponytail.

“ I hate to say this, but I have a tight schedule and I-Mmmmmmh! “ Dana wasn’t able to finish her sentence as the girl clamped her hand firmly across Dana her mouth, pushing Dana fast inside and kicking the door closed behind her with her foot.

“ Sorry I got other plans, now stay silent darling.. “ Dana moaned out under the girl’s hand, as she was forced into the lounge.

“ You’re making this a lot easier, you’ve got rope and everything.. “
The girl remarked as she took a pair and began pushing Dana into her couch, her face in between the pillows to muffle her while the girl started tying her wrists. “ Judged from your outfit, I doubt you were busy “

‘ This is why I don’t open doors at night.. can’t even alert Daniel ‘ Dana inwardly thought as her hands became secured behind her back.

Daniel had however heard some noises coming from the other room, but he partly expected this to be some of Dana her usual games, it’s not the first time he was tied up with someone else visiting and joining him.

“ You even got material to shut you up, honestly this couldn’t have gone easier.. “

The girl spoke as she took both a rag from the couch as a pair of socks.

“ Socks, you’re a kinky one huh.. makes two of us “ She turned Dana around, who quickly tried to shout for Daniel’s attention.
“ Da-mmmmmhh! “ The worn sock quickly filled her mouth as the girl tied the rag around it. “ Not alone are you, should’ve known.. “

At the same time Daniel walked into the room, quickly turning red by the sight of what took place.
“ Whmmmgmmn!? “ He exclaimed, seeing Dana being tied up by a girl he had never seen before.

“ O, he’s already tied up! You two are quite the people.. If you want this to go well you’d best join your friend “

' Whatever is going on, this ain't planned.. ' Daniel thought, feeling a tad bit nervous standing there naked, his cock tied as well.
Daniel being the awkward type he was, couldn’t help but do as told, refusing to put his girlfriend in any form of danger in this matter.
He walked towards her as Dana rolled her eyes to his submission.
‘ Typical darling.. ‘

Eager she grabbed Daniel and pushed him in the couch opposite of Dana, who glared back at her captor, typically she was the one pushing him around.

“ So here’s the thing, I’m just here for some money but since you share bondage as I do.. “
The girl began explaining, turning her gaze both at Dana as Daniel, who eyed his captor mostly from behind.
He assumed she was a slutty one, as part of her thong was visible.

“ I think I can make this raid a little more fun for you both ”
gaggednbarefoot
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggednbarefoot »

This story is developing wonderfully
gaggednbarefoot
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggednbarefoot »

This story is developing wonderfully
Bondage_Addicted
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

“ Hmmm rmmmm? “ Dana moaned a bit smug, refusing to show herself vulnerable in front of her boyfriend, who she noticed was eyeing her captor's ass. She knew Daniel wasn’t gonna get horny over it, and she wasn’t gonna blame him as she’d have done similar.

But she still couldn’t help but consider it a reason for punishment. ‘ That’s gonna cost you an orgasm ‘

Gina eager noticed Dana’s strong demeanor, figuring Daniel was her little pet and therefore the easiest way to upset her.
“ I know you’re a horny one, so this here..” Gina spoke, taking a noseclip from their table. “ Will be yours, while I tend to your friend.. “

Dana shook her head in response, but Gina didn’t bother with it as she walked towards the angry brunette, clamping the clip and taking Dana’s breath away as she walked towards Daniel, who gasped in response. “ Pllmmm dmmmm!! Immmhh hhmmm!! “

He pleaded out, his cock unfortunately remained erect despite the cord around it, throbbing as Gina seated next to him, grabbing his cock and starting to rub it. “ If you cum, I’ll let your girlfriend breathe.. “

Daniel felt her grip, it was tight and especially painful with the cord secured around his shaft, he groaned painfully but couldn’t let her down. He felt Gina’s hands rubbing his shaft up and down, building his excitement up rapidly as Dana was forced to watch, wiggling into the couch, frantically moaning, shaking her head further as her breath was taken so abruptly.

‘ I really prefer them on him… ‘ She inwardly cursed for having it displayed on the table to begin with.

She didn’t want Daniel to cum as the night began, but now she was nothing but desperate for it to happen.

Lucky for her Daniel was already very horny, unable to resist the situation even if it was against the two of them. He arched himself as his pelvis
“ MMMMhhhhhh!! “ He exclaimed loudly, spurting out his load with some groans as difficulty, covering himself with his sperm as Gina’s hand, who eager loosened her grip around his shaft and wiped it around his face.

“ There there, good going you two... “ Gina walked towards Dana but at a slow pace, sighting Dana struggling, pleading in her gag as Gina slowly pulled it off.

“ Ommmhh mmmmphhh! “ She began breathing through her nose rapidly to catch her breath as Gina laughed in response. “ O sluts you both.. I’ll let you recover, I got money to get! “

The girl walked briefly out of the room, as Dana as Daniel exchanged a look with each other, not necessarily worry, but concern as a shared thought.

Dana smirked towards Daniel who got the hint and nodded in response. Dana took a bold risk, looking around her but then standing up and walking towards Daniel. She couldn’t uncuff his easily, but her hands weren’t cuffed however.

She turned herself around as Daniel did similar, moving his hands up towards hers and untying them as fast as he could.
She eager removed her gag and spat the sock out. “ ..Thanks love.. “ She whispered. “ I’ll handle her, she’s gonna regret this “
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

This calls for Dana being caught again and more severe ropes and punishment.
Bondage_Addicted
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Reidy wrote: 3 years ago This calls for Dana being caught again and more severe ropes and punishment.
Does it now! ;) if more agree, I guess I gotta tie her down hah
Bondage_Addicted
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

As Daniel remained in his position, Dana took the cord of rope and spat out gag in her hand, and slowly walked towards the kitchen.
He gulped a bit as he sat there, his cock somewhat flaccid as some of the cum still dripped from his shaft.

‘ What a night.. ‘ He thought to himself, partly worried while also admiring Dana once more.

As Dana walked forwards she took and saw the girl taking a drink by the sink. Dana chuckled sighting the girl standing there, completely unaware of it all.

‘ Hope you’ll enjoy it, you’ll not taste much better shortly ‘ Dana inwardly thought as she stepped aside while waiting for Gina to walk out of the kitchen so she could handle her a bit easier. She took a deep breath, steadying herself as she heard a glass cup being placed down which followed by footsteps, she kept herself as quiet as she could while waiting.

She smirked as she heard Gina talk.

“ Hope you two aren’t gonna mind a bit of company .. “ Gina spoke out loud against the two as she began to walk back inside, but she paused when she only saw Daniel sitting there, smirking against her.

“ The fuck..? “ She took another step, and as she did Dana began to tackle her down onto the floor.

“ Looking for me sweetie? “

“ ..Fuck! You little cunt! “ The girl cursed angrily as Dana didn’t give much of it, grabbing the girl’s hand and then securing the rope around her wrists as tightly as she could. She felt Gina struggling with her body, but it was to little avail. With her hands bound there was less she could do.

“ Foul language sweetie, here bite on this “ Dana eager took the earlier spat out the sock and began to cram it into the girl’s mouth much to Gina her disgust. “ Nommmmphh bmmmmhh! “ Gina tried to spit the gag out, quickly tasting just how wet it was. ' That bitch! ' Inwardly she cursed herself for not having tied Dana more tightly up, she wasn't expecting this much out of her.

Once Gina's wrists were tied, Dana pulled her up and guided her into the kitchen. " Let's go, back shortly sweetie! " She blew a kiss towards Daniel and spanked Gina's ass while forcing her to bend over the table.

“ Lllmmm gmmm!! “ Gina cried out.

“ I really don’t appreciate it when people make my boyfriend cum “ Dana spoke out more sternly, taking some extra cloth and tying it around Gina’s mouth tightly. " I was going to edge him you know, but you really ruined that " Dana shook her head dissapointedly at Gina, who grunted back furiously in response.

“ HMMmmmm mmmpphhh!! “ She shook her head angrily back in defiance, but it was in vain as Dana proceeded to hold her down.

“ That’s really gonna cost you, but I’m in a good mood... “ Dana eager then began to slide Gina’s pants firmly down, leaving her in her white thong.

“ O, you’re such a slut.. but I do like what I see! “ She said taunting as she firmly smacked the girl’s ass.

“ MMMMH!! “

“ You’re gonna learn your lesson sweetie.. “ Dana said as she pulled Gina’s thong down her legs, snatching it off and picking them up.

“ Daniel and I planned this for days, and you just barged in here.. “ Dana continued while she than pulled Gina’s thong firmly over the girl’s face, who angrily shook her head as she was forced to smell her own musk.

“ Stmmmmm thmmmm!! “ She moaned out. Her eyes giving a stern expression as Dana mostly chuckled it off.
“ O stop making such fuss! “ She eager smacked Gina’s now naked ass firmly with her hand, causing her to flinch.

“ Hmmmm!! “

“ The question is, do I kick you out of my house now.. or not? “
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic