Costume party FFF/m

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
gagged ali
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Costume party FFF/m

Post by gagged ali »

This story takes place while I was at University.

It was a Friday and I sat in my last lecture of the day. My friend in that class Lauren says her neighbour Emma is having a little costume party and would I like to go? I say that sounds like fun. I have only met Emma a few times. We have a lot of mutual friends. Definitely crushing on her a bit super cute and she's always joking around and is playful.

It’s only 3pm and the party starts at 9 but I need to sort out my costume. So after looking at what I had I picked a lifeguard. Mainly out of laziness. I had some pretty short, almost too short...red shorts and just picked up a vest. I knew I would get teased about this but hey It was comfy ill be a lifeguard.

I texted Lauren if I could sleep on her couch as it was about a 40 mins walk back and I’m a student. I can't afford my drinks and a taxi. She said it's cool or we might all just sleep at Emma's. It doesn't really matter either way.

It’s probably a little cold for a vest and shorts but the walk isn’t too bad. I get a text from Lauren to just go straight to Emma’s.

When I get there it’s Lauren and her Girlfriend Vikki who are dressed up as a bunny and a nurse. A few others in our friend group and then Emma who is wearing a skin tight DVA costume. Which looks so hot. I’m trying not to stare too much as I can see her nipples through it..

I go put my things down and pour myself a drink. Vodka and coke was pretty much my usual and Emma comes over and immediately says in a teasing voice ‘bit cold was it’ My nipples were pretty hard... I laugh ‘Yeah it was a long walk you pervert’ She laughs at me and I feel myself blushing a little and goes to play beer pong.

Anyway the party is a lot of fun. It always is, we have a nice group of friends and it’s not too many that it’s super crazy. It gets later and we are playing games and I'm getting competitive at beer pong. Emma walks over and says pfft I bet i can beat you. I’m a bit drunk and laughing like no way. We start playing and I think I'm doing okay and get a few cups and start getting cocky and taunting Emma more and more. But in the end I lose. She starts teasing me and calling me a loser. Alright I want another chance then. So we set it up again and the same things happen.

‘You should have accepted your loss the first time...loser’ Emma teases me.

‘Nah I just let you win’ I replied.

‘Whatever loser, you should have to do a forfeit’ Emma says playfully.

‘Forfeits are lame, no thanks’ I say in an uninterested tone.

‘Hmm that's no fun’ Emma says and winks.

I managed to win a few games of beer pong against other people and we all just have fun and it gets to about 1am. Most of the people here want to go out clubbing but Myself, Emma, Lauren and Vikki decide to put on a film, I’m pretty cosy and a little sleepy, A film sounds good to me.

So we are watching the movie on Emma’s huge bed and she suddenly starts saying.

‘I guess I’m the champ at beer pong, kinda lame to lose like that Ali’

The other girls join in teasing me a bit and Emma says ‘You should totally have done a forfeit’

Pretending to kinda ignore them I’m like ‘shushhhh whatever I’m watching the film now it’s too late for a forfeit anyway’ and laugh a bit.

So the girls go quiet on their phones and I’m thinking okay glad they are moving on. I hate doing things like that and they would have thought about something stupid anyway.

When all of a sudden I feel myself pushed down onto my tummy. Vikki is on top of me with her hand over my mouth and Lauren is pinning my hands behind me.

‘Forfeit time’ I hear Emma say as I struggle and moan but I’m pretty much pinned down at this point.

I then feel something go around my wrists… Its rope… I feel the knot cinched tightly and securely around my wrists and the girls get off me.

I can see them all sat around me as I wriggle a bit laughing…

‘Let me go I, this isn’t funny’ I demand.

Emma just puts her hand over my mouth and laughs. I think you need to shush.

Lauren and Vikki stand up and go to leave. ‘See you later loser they laugh’ and leave

Emma starts pinching my nose with her other hand and I'm wriggling and moaning. ‘Aww what's wrong can’t you breathe.. Poor boy’ She smothers me a little then lets go.

She gets up and grabs something.. Its tape… Hypafix tape to be exact which is like a thin stretchy tape.

‘Noooo. Don’t you do what I think you are gonna do’ I say sternly.

Emma laughs again ‘Hmmm what was that?’ before I can answer, smooth it over my lips, and cut it off.

‘Mrphhhhhhh’ I let out a helpless moan.

She smooths a few more pieces over my mouth so it's nicely secured and a few strips over the bridge of my nose. Im wriggling and moaning at this point.

‘You look cute’ says Emma mocking me, ‘but you could look cuter’

I watch her as she grabs more rope. ‘Before though you need to lose the shorts.. Though you might as well not bother they are that small’ and she spanks me playfully.

She pulls them off and then frog tied my legs in an expert manner. You'd think her hobby was restraining boys.

‘Hmmm I guess you lost again, all tied up tightly and gagged’ again in a mocking tone, I can feel myself being a little embarrassed and flustered.

‘What is happening there’ she points to my boxers.

My grey boxers literally bulging, If i wasn’t blushing before I definitely am now.

‘Hmmm I think you like losing’ don’t you Ali?!

I just wriggle and moan into the tape Mphhhhhhhhh.

‘Go on then try and escape?’ Maybe if you can you can get out of the forfeit’ Emma teases me.

For what felt like forever but only probably 10 mins I struggled and moaned helplessly and failed to escape.

‘I guess you lost again. What should I do hmmm? Emma asks. Of course I can’t reply.

She immediately jumps on top of me, pinching my nose. You look pretty cute like this you know Ali? All bound and gagged you can wriggle and moan all breathless for me. I feel her other hand slide over my dick. ‘You definitely like losing don’t you’ she laughs.

I’m smothered a bit and then she says hmm and what about those nipples basically hanging out your vest She rolls me over and starts pinching them, I'm letting out little moans. After a few mins of teasing, she tells me I wanna smother you and pinch your nipples at the same time, a bit of a problem don’t you think?

But before I can really think about anything I feel a peg clipped onto my nose.

‘Hmm good boy, you just sit there and ill tease you yeah?’ Emma teases me while she starts pinching my nipples. Sometimes letting me breathe.

This again happens for a few more mins before she stops and gets up to look at me. My boxers are a bit messy with precum.

Laughing she starts rubbing my legs and body. Squeezing my ass and whispers in my ear ‘Hmmm I think you’re enjoying this almost as much as me tape baby What about this mouth though we need to do something with that’

Emma pulls off the gag and says ‘You enjoying yourself hmm’?

Blushing I turn away and ‘say maybe. Maybe not’

She laughs and starts kissing me, then pinches my nose to give me smother kisses. ‘Your muffled moans are so cute she says, I’m glad i get to hear them. I feel her tongue teasing mine, sometimes she stops a little to let me breathe but keeps my nose pinched tightly. I have to admit I am having a lot of fun and feeling really turned on.

She pushes her fingers up to my mouth… Hmm open cutie.. Again I am enjoying myself but a bit embarrassing being used like this. But before even waiting she holds my nose… ‘You will open for me Ali’

I eventually give in and feel 2 fingers gently in my mouth.

‘Hmmm do a good job and you get a reward’ I feel myself blushing so much but I start sucking her fingers, she slides them a little, lick… I start licking them all over with my tongue.

She plays with my mouth like this for about 10 mins… ‘Hmm i think you did a good enough job cutie’ she says playfully and slowly unzips her catsuit so her boobs pop out. Which look amazing might I add. She says well they need attention now. I start kissing and licking all over.. She pinches my nose again a little laughing every time I let out moans and whimpers.

‘If you do a really good job of this I'll give you an even better reward’ I can feel her getting into this moaning a little, squeezing my ass or holding my nose to watch me suck her nipples getting breathless.

Maybe after 15 mins or so she gets up. I jokingly say in a high and mighty tone. My reward please..

Emma looks at me, smirks and says I’m bored of your mouth now. Then before I know it she slaps some tape back over my mouth. Again making sure its securely sealed with some tape also over the bridge of my nose.

I start struggling and moaning again. She's laying there smiling at me. What's that my little gag slut? You don’t want your reward and yawns. Gently brushing her foot up my thigh onto my crotch which is pretty wet with precum and down again.

You can just wiggle and moan for me then. I’m again blushing but frustrated at being used so I struggle a bit and she's laughing at me and then jumps on top of me.

‘Hmm i guess you have been pretty well behaved.. Not like you had a choice. As she says this she grabs a pillow and slides it between my legs. I then feel her hand gently brush onto my crotch and crab around my dick. ‘Hmm you like that?’ Emma gently asks. I’m letting out little moans and thrusting a little.

She starts milking me and I'm moaning more and more… She pinches my nose… ‘I think you’re even cuter when you can’t breathe and laughs’ At this point I'm just too turned on and keep on moaning and wriggling. She's going faster and faster. Whispering in my ear ‘ What a cute little tape baby you are being turned on by me like this hmmm’

Its getting too much I know shes gonna tease me if i cum in my boxers but it feels too good and I explode moaning so loudly into the gag, MRPHHHHHHHHHHH. I feel my dick twitching and pulsing as the cum is slowing to just seeping a little.

I hear Emma laughing ‘Well done, what a messy boy you are’ She stands up and laughs a little but I can tell she's enjoying seeing me like this. Ill be back if you stay there. I'm like great now I'm being left here in my cum filled boxers.

She comes back with a drink. ‘Hmm maybe I should leave you like that she smirks’ I start moaning into the gag and she just pinches my nose. ‘Shush! I’m teasing’

She eventually unties me. ‘I’m going to go clean myself up I say’

Luckily I had brought extra boxers and I got changed. Funnily enough not long after the other girls came back asking if we could finish the movie. Lauren asked me in a joking tone if we had fun. I wasn’t 100% sure if Emma had texted her what she did. I just said ‘Yes’ and hoped that was the end of it feeling a little embarrassed. Plus the film was just at a good part when I was kidnapped!

End.
Last edited by gagged ali 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Trickster
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trickster »

I really liked that story. Very sexy and extremely well-written. The gag scenes were especially hot!!!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic