Kidnapped by Cop (M/M) Part 2

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
bigsome
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Kidnapped by Cop (M/M) Part 2

Post by bigsome »

Hi, this is my first time in several years at a story. Feedback is welcome.

Kidnapped by Cop

What has happened to me in the last two weeks of my life has been nothing short of extraordinary and not in a good way. One minute life is perfectly normal; then instantly turned upside down. I have been restrained in cuffs and various other objects and confined to a small 10x10 cell over the last couple of weeks. I suppose some background information is in order. First off, my name is Greg. I am about average height and weight. I am approximately 28 years old. My parents were getting older and so decided to move back to their rural hometown to retire. They were getting to the age where they could still provide for themselves s but occasionally needed the extra help around the house. Myself being single and tired of living in the big city decided to make a move in hopes of being able to meet a girl friend and being able to be close to family. I was expecting to take a lesser job than the one that I had, but surprisingly I was able to find a better job than the one that I had. The job was in a larger town several miles over from the one that I had decided to move to. I was also able to buy a large house with a considerable amount of land.

My parents where also well known in the area for being millionaires and also living the lifestyle. I guess that is part of what kicked this whole thing off. Crime in this town and area in general was very low due to a top-notch police force, also whom I would later become very thankful to as they played a key role in helping to break up the situation I was in and coming to my rescue. Because of how good the police force was, was the reason I did not suspect a thing. As usual on a Friday night I was headed home from work looking forward to long weekend as it was a holiday weekend. My commute time was approximately forty minutes on back country roads surrounded by farmer’s fields and a few houses here and there but not much more. As I was driving I can see in the distance flashing blue lights. As I approached the flashing blue lights, what appeared to be a cop was signaling for me to stop. The cop was wearing a uniform with the local county insignia on it. He was also wearing the typical gear for law enforcement. “Hi my name is Officer Smith,” says the cop. “I am out here conducting a DUI check. Have you been drinking tonight?”

I say, “No sir Officer I am just on my was home from work.” The cop then says, “I need you to step out of your car so that I can conduct a sobriety test because I have reason to believe that you are not telling me the truth. I can smell booze on your breath and also in your vehicle. The cop then has me stand on one leg and recite the alphabet which I pass with flying colors. He then has me walk a straight line along the edge of the road where the stripes are. I also pass this test or so I thought. Officer Smith then says, “Sir since you have failed this sobriety test, I am arresting you on suspicion of drunk driving.” I immediately go tone deaf at this, as the officer is reading me my rights, because I have never been in trouble for anything in my life not even in school. I am immediately placed against the trunk of my car with my hands on my head.

A pat down ensues. The officer pulls my keys and wallet out of my pocket and puts it in his cop car. Once the officer is done with the pat down, I can hear an unbuckling sound from his utility belt. The officer takes my left hand and a metal ratchet soon takes shape around my wrist. He then grabs my right hand while simultaneously bringing my left hand down and handcuffing my hands behind my back. My wrist are cuffed behind my back with my palms facing outward in hinged handcuffs. This position is especially restrictive and does not allow me to separate my hands more than an inch in either direction. Officer Smith opened the back door to his squad car and had me sit down in the back seat with my legs still facing towards the outside of the car. He goes to the trunk of his car and pulls out an object that looks to be a short chain. Attached to this very short chain are big cuffs, leg irons I soon realize. Officer Smith then locked a cuff around each ankle. There is only about 6 inches of chain between these cuffs. He goes on to explain that since I am being arrested for a felony extra security must be taken.

I am then to made to sit straight in the back seat of the cop car. Officer Smith then takes two straps that look like seatbelts and run them across my chest where they form an X shape. The seatbelts are buckled into a buckle that I could tell would require a key to release. He very carefully tightens both belts as tight as they will go even restricting my breathing. I am now utterly restrained in handcuffs, leg irons and seatbelts. I thought that this had to be overkill for the situation. However, I just remained as cooperative as possible so as to not further complicate the issue. I just wanted to be able to go jail and then make bail. My father was a retired lawyer and a darn good one.

I knew that he could make these ludicrous charges disappear. Officer Smith then tells me that he will now search my car. He stays gone for several minutes. Once he gets back, he says, “I have found this partially emptied bottle of whiskey and also this small bag of white powder which appears to be drugs. I am adding open container as well as drug possession charges to your DUI.” At this point I am numb because I know that those have been planted by the officer. I would not even know where to buy something like drugs in this rural area that I live. Officer Smith then gets into my car and pulls it off to the side of the road. He then gets back into his cop car where I am and proceeds to start to drive away.

Officer Smith says to me while driving, “I am going to take you to the county jail that is a couple of counties over as the one here in this county is closed.” I remember thinking that this was rather odd as the county had just sunk a bunch of money into renovating theirs and turning it into a state-of-the-art facility. But at this point I think nothing of it. I am only thinking of how I can get out of these charges of which I know that I am innocent. It would take about an hour to get to the other jail.

Considering how trussed up I was, this was turning into a painful situation. Since my hands were cuffed behind me, they were starting to get sore from being mashed against the hard back seat. I attempted to talk to Officer Smith, but he would not return any of my questions. Had I known I was headed to hell I might have put up a struggle a tried to escape. I was scared to death as I had never seen the inside of jail and did not know what to expect. My fate awaited me.
Last edited by bigsome 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Trickster
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trickster »

Scary start. Look forward to seeing more.
Mirandabound
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Mirandabound »

Great start
Boundcurious
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Boundcurious »

Looking forward to the next instalment already 😊
bigsome
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by bigsome »

Part II

I could have never in my life imagined what awaited me in the near future. Even now as I recollect the events of the last couple of weeks, I should have realized things were not right. Just in case you did not read through the last entry, I am seated in the back of a cop car on the way to jail after being charged with DUI, open container, and drug possession. My hands were cuffed behind me facing outwards. My legs were shackled in short leg irons. Holding me to the seat were two heavy duty seat belts in an X shape across my shoulders that were locked into locking buckles. The drive in the back of the cop car took approximately one hour.

The cop car pulled up in front of this two story building that almost looked like a Victorian style two story house. I noted that there were bars on all of the windows, indicative of a typical jail. Officer Smith got out of his car and opened my door. The seatbelts were released and I was helped out of the backseat. The walk between the entrance to the jail and the car was about two hundred feet. This was no easy task considering the short leg cuffs. I found it odd that there were no jail deputies to greet us as we entered the building. Upon entering the building, I was immediately placed in a small holding cell. There was no attempt to uncuff me. As soon as I stepped into the cell which could have been no more than a 10x10 room, Officer Smith slid the door closed and said, “Welcome Home.”

From Officer Smith’s Point of View:

I have never been able to be the one to have the ability to hold down a regular job. This is the reason that I have resorted to somewhat less than reputable work. My current employers pay me big money to kidnap people who have rich relatives that are willing to pay big money to get them back. As you may have figured out, I am no real cop. At the time that I apprehended Greg, I was not looking for anyone specific. The only thing that I looked for was younger folks that drove expensive looking cars. In Greg’s case he was driving a very nice-looking BMW. That is how I picked my target. Once I got Greg’s I.D. from his wallet, I called my employers and gave them all of the information and was given the go to apprehend him.

After handcuffing and restraining my victim I got into his car and drove it off the road. I pulled out a whiskey bottle half-filled with apple juice that I kept on me as well as my small bag of flour. In low light it really does look like drugs and alcohol. Little did Greg know that instead of a jail, he was being taken to a house that had been retrofitted to be a jail. My employers spared no expense in outfitting this facility. There were holding cells, max security cells, and even a padded cell.

Of course there were good old fashioned chairs to be able to tie my victims to. It all just depended how long I wanted to keep up the ruse that I was a cop. Once I closed Greg in his cell and I told him, “Welcome Home,” I was not sure of what my long term plans would be. It just really depended on how long my employers wanted to give the victim’s relatives to pay the ransom. I was really interested in honing my knot tying skills as well as try out some of my new gags that had been supplied by my employers. I had never really even met my employers. I just knew that they paid me good money. So far I had been fortunate that I did not have to “dispose” of my victims. I guess that says something about my employers on how well they choose their victims. Greg has no earthly idea all of the different things that I have in mind for him while he is staying here at my fake jail.
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Fantastic story! I really look forward to see what the cop has in store for Greg
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic