RAQUEL TURNS THE TABLES - F/F - CHAPTER 14 - THE AFTERMATH

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Chapter 12 – Afternoon Delight

After lunch, Karen was released from her tabletop restraint. To her surprise, she was allowed to shower and provided with a fuzzy bathrobe. She returned to find Raquel and Maui lounging in the living room area sipping cups of coffee.

“There she is!” exclaimed Raquel, “Why don’t you join us here, dear.” She said patting a space beside her on the big couch.

Karen sat gingerly down and was offered a cup of black coffee by Maui. They spent some time engaging in small talk. The sunlight was streaming gloriously through the plate glass windows bathing them in the afternoon light.

Feeling refreshed, Karen was not surprised to see Raquel reach behind the couch and bring out a duffel bag filled with rope. Raquel twirled her finger indicating Karen should turn around. Karen did so and automatically brought her hands together behind her back. Her wrists were soon bound and cinched by a generous amount of rope.

Karen was then made to sit back on the large couch and placed on its center. Maui and Raquel worked as a team pulling Karen’s legs apart and binding her ankles off to the side of the couch. Karen now sat with her wrists bound behind her and her legs spread wide apart.

Raquel straddled the helpless captive and kissed her deeply. Karen gratefully accepted the passionate kiss and their tongues intertwined. Raquel let her hands roam freely all over her bound captive’s body. She kissed and nibbled at Karen’s neck and throat. Karen flung he head back submissively, allowing full access to her helpless body.

Raquel then stood and removed her top exposing her lovely pert breasts. She rubbed the firm and soft mounds into Karen’s face and Karen opened her mouth to lick the turgid nipples and lick at the brown mounds.

“Do it Maui!” commanded Raquel and Maui untied the knot of Karen’s robe and exposed her body. Karen moaned as she was bared for her two captors to enjoy.

“This is something I just thought off. I hope you like it! I know I will!” sneered Raquel as she pulled down her pants and panties. She climbed up on the couch and positioned her bare slit in front of Karen’s face. Karen dutifully, opened her mouth and extended her tongue. Soon, Raquel was moaning in delight as Karen’s skillful tongue and mouth worked on her rapidly moistening slit.

And then, Karen felt her own slit assaulted. Maui had gone between her legs and was applying her own mouth towards stimulating the bound woman.

Karen found it difficult to focus on her task as her own passion grew. Soon, the moans of Raquel and Karen blended into a symphony of naked lust.

“Switch!” said Raquel and now Maui’s fair skin was in front of Karen’s face while Raquel did her insidious work on Karen’s vulnerable womanhood.

The two captors traded places several times and Karen could only endure the demands being placed on her vulnerable body. She labored to give pleasure while being pleasured. Such an arrangement could not last, however, and while Raquel worked on her crotch, Karen’s climax suddenly overtook her.

“Now that’s not very nice!” admonished Raquel, “You came before us without our permission! This calls for some punishment!”

The two naked captors bent to the task of releasing their prisoner’s ankles leaving Karen with a worried thought, “Uh oh! Now what?”

----

The large room was mostly dark. The red indirect lighting near the walls were lit. Several pinlights were focused on a large bed and on that bed lay a picture of helplessness.

Karen’s wrists and ankles were lashed to the four corners of the bed leaving her in a tight spreadeagle. She was completely nude. Her body glistened with oil that hinted of papaya. Her nipples were captured in tweezer clamps connected by a short chain. Their bite had now been reduced to a dull ache in her nipples.

Karen’s slit was exposed and on display but a rope split her crotch nicely. A small vibrator had been insinuated into her crotchrope and turned to low power providing her with distracting stimulation.

Her mouth had been sealed with a red ballgag muffling her groans.

Her two captors had restrained her and left her alone to stew. For Karen, it would have been better if they had whipped her or beaten her instead of abandoning her to her lonely imprisonment.

As if a dam had broken, tears trickled down Karen’s cheeks as she pondered her lonely fate. Now she realized the purpose of the ritual. To experience being the submissive would make her remember to cherish her own submissive. To respect her. To take care of her. To love her.

“Oh, how I love you Raquel!” thought Karen. She tried to enunciate it, but the ball in her mouth garbled her words.

The silence of the room mocked her pronouncement.

[mention]NotSeen[/mention]
[mention]tickletied84[/mention]
[mention]Caesar73[/mention]
[mention]DIRK[/mention]
[mention]run2win98[/mention]
[mention]TklToy[/mention]
[mention]Foryourpleasure113[/mention]
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Chapter 13 – End of the Day

Karen heard the door to the Scarlet Room open and Raquel moved into view at the foot of the bed. Karen slightly blushed again realizing how naked and vulnerable she was right now. Moving with her usual panther-like grace, Raquel smiled down at her helpless captive.

“The 24 hours are almost over dear and then we go back to the way things were,” said Raquel with a somewhat sad tone to her voice. She was wearing a blue silk robe. She untied the knot of the robe’s sash and shrugged off the garment. She stood naked and Karen could almost feel herself salivating at the sight of the lovely and lean nude body standing before her.

Raquel moved around to the side of the bed and held Karen’s cheeks tenderly before planting a soft kiss on her cheek.

“I love you, Karen, and I thank you for giving me this day. To bind you, tease you and take advantage of you,” whispered Raquel as she lay beside the bound woman on the bed. Her hand caressed the exposed breasts and its nipples became turgid reflecting the arousal of the captive. The hand strayed down Karen’s flat stomach and briefly toyed with the shaven slit that already showed moisture leaking out of it.

Raquel then removed the ballgag from Karen’s mouth and they kissed deeply. Both of them moaned in sheer pleasure and intimacy of the act. Raquel draped her body onto Karen’s and chocolate brown skin mingled with pale alabaster flesh. Karen writhed as Raquel handled every part of her exposed body. Raquel crawled between her helpless captive’s leg and then Karen stiffened as she felt Raquel’s mouth and tongue expertly work their magic on her. Karen almost surged off the bed as Raquel’s tongue entered her moist slit.

“Oh, oh, oh! That feels so good Raquel! Oh gosh! Ooooooh!” exclaimed Karen.

Raquel merely hummed in acknowledgement and she worked quickly pushing Karen to the brink and beyond.

“Aaaargh!” was all Karen could utter as she exploded in a welter of sheer pleasure.

And then, Raquel quickly got off the bed and fetched a strap-on dildo, which she fastened onto her prisoner. The faux phallus bobbed in midair as Karen shifted to look. She seemed to be fascinated seeing a facsimile of a man’s cock sprout from her groin.

Raquel then straddled her victim and slowly settled onto the dildo, moaning softly as she was penetrated. She used her hips to pump up and down the cock, moaning in sheer pleasure. Her hands grabbed handfuls of Karen’s flesh as her excitement grew.

Her moans grew in intensity and then announced, “Oooh! I’m cumming!” She then let out with a scream filled with passion. Her body shuddered from the waves of pleasure suffusing her body. As she came down from her sexual high, she slowly collapsed beside her bound partner.

“Did you like that?” asked Raquel.

“Evey second of it! You do know how to put on a show!” praised Karen.

Raquel kissed Karen and proceeded to free her captive. When Karen was released, she embraced Raquel tightly and they both fell onto the bed. They lay in each other’s arms even as the clock struck midnight.

[mention]DIRK[/mention]

----

Watch out for the epilogue!
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

That was a very good conclusion to the story. Thank you. I assume that in the epilogue we will be seeing Karen re-assuming her role...
DIRK
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by DIRK »

Nooo.. Not the end of the 24 hours.. Please mention me in the next story, so i don`t miss it
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Chapter 14 – The Aftermath

A week has passed since the solstice and Raquel’s world had turned upside down…again.

She was stripped naked. Her lovely and long body was again thoroughly restrained. This time, her arms were tied parallel to each other but perpendicular to her body behind her back with sturdy white leather straps. Her hands were actually touching the opposite arm’s elbow.

Her torso was clothed with a white leather harness that served to embrace her nude body and highlight her shapely breasts. Most insidious was the leather strap that ran between her legs. Her long legs were held apart by a sturdy bar that fettered her ankles with more straps.

Worse, she had been hung up by her legs so that she slowly rotated in a slow circle about three feet from the floor. Her helplessness, the creak of the leather and the dark surroundings heightened her feelings of helplessness.

Finally, the leather harness was vibrating! A vibrator was attached near the strap running between her legs so that she was kept in a state of stimulation, but not enough to achieve climax.

“Ooooh! Mistress! Please!” pleaded Raquel’s unfettered mouth.

From beyond the pool of light spotlighting Raquel, a voice answered, “Tell me what you want, dear.”

“Ungh! May I come>” pleaded Raquel.

From the darkness stepped a shapely figure wearing a black catsuit. She wore knee-high boots. A blood-red belt had a riding crop thrust through it like a sword. Her long wavy hair was swept back in a high ponytail. Her makeup was heavy with dark kohl on her eyes and very red lipstick.

Karen stepped gracefully up to the hanging captive and lightly stroked the outstretched long legs. Raquel moaned at the obviously lustful touch. Smiling wickedly, she undid the strap between her prisoner’s splayed legs bringing forth a low gasp.

Karen touched the shaven slit and remarked, “You are so wet, my dear! Let’s see if we can add to your torment.” Whereupon, she produced a flesh-colored dildo and slowly inserted it into the vulnerable orifice. Raquel could only groan as the device was thrust in and out of her most sensitive spot. Her mind was utterly confused and suffused with lust at the exquisite torture being imposed upon her.

Slowly, Karen increased the pace of the thrusts until Raquel was gasping, groaning and sobbing with unbridled lust.

Finally, Raquel gasped, “I’m cumming!” She then stiffened in her bonds and her entire body shuddered as she was overwhelmed by her climax.

“And now, my dear, you may thank me by using that lovely mouth of yours,” said Karen as she unbuckled her belt and dropped her pants. Her crotch was perfectly aligned with her captive’s ready mouth.

Raquel inhaled Karen’s musk and opened her mouth, ready to please her mistress.

Later, Karen cradled her freed prisoner in her lap as they sat on the floor. She was stroking Raquel’s hair and sweaty face.

“That was incredible, Karen! As always!” exclaimed Raquel.

“I know, my dear,’ answered Karen, “And I was thinking…what if we switched things up more often?”

“You mean, we won’t have to wait for one more year?” asked Raquel.

“I have to admit that things were getting stale with me dominating you all the time,” said Karen with a gleam in her eye.

“I think I’d like that very much!” replied Raquel.

“In the meantime, I think you’ve rested enough,” said Karen as she pulled up her naked captive.

“Oh, woe is me! How else are you going to torture me?” joked Raquel.

Karen spun her captive around, pulled her arms behind her while securing both wrists with leather-padded handcuffs.

“You’ll see!” said Karen even as she marched her captive into the gloom beyond the light.

[mention]DIRK[/mention]
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

So, back to business as usual... or perhaps not quite. I hope this wasn't the last time we'll see Karen and Raquel.
tickletied84
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tickletied84 »

Always a pleasure to see another Karen and Raquel story. There always seems to be another variation on the torment too - good stuff!
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

NotSeen wrote: 2 years ago So, back to business as usual... or perhaps not quite. I hope this wasn't the last time we'll see Karen and Raquel.
Rest assured [mention]NotSeen[/mention] , it will not be the last. Just give me time to assemble the next installment in my head. :D
Last edited by Switcher1313 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

tickletied84 wrote: 2 years ago Always a pleasure to see another Karen and Raquel story. There always seems to be another variation on the torment too - good stuff!
Thank you for the appreciation [mention]tickletied84[/mention] . Now I must let my imagination think up new torments for my girls. :D
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

DIRK wrote: 2 years ago Nooo.. Not the end of the 24 hours.. Please mention me in the next story, so i don`t miss it
Hope you liked the last installment [mention]DIRK[/mention].
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

Switcher1313 wrote: 2 years ago
NotSeen wrote: 2 years ago So, back to business as usual... or perhaps not quite. I hope this wasn't the last time we'll see Karen and Raquel.
Rest assured [mention]NotSeen[/mention] , it will not be the last. Just give me time to assemble the next installment in my head. :D
Take your time - it rarely pays to rush...
DIRK
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by DIRK »

Ah, there is more. Very nice
run2win98
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by run2win98 »

Wonderful as always!
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

run2win98 wrote: 2 years ago Wonderful as always!
Thank you for reading!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic