RAQUEL TURNS THE TABLES - F/F - CHAPTER 14 - THE AFTERMATH

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

RAQUEL TURNS THE TABLES - F/F - CHAPTER 14 - THE AFTERMATH

Post by Switcher1313 »

RAQUEL TURNS THE TABLES

Chapter 1 – The Tradition

The lovely young girl lay on the bed, tired but satisfied.

“That…that was amazing, as usual!” exclaimed Raquel.

She lay on the bed, completely nude. Her wrists and elbows were bound behind her back with ample lengths of blood-red rope. More rope fettered her arms to her body, framing her modest but shapely breasts nicely. Her long legs were folded with the ankles tied to the matching thighs rendering her “frogtied” or futumomo tied. Her wavy black hair streamed around her head framing a lovely exotic face. Her beautiful chocolate brown skin glistened with sweat. Her juices churned out of her shaven slit, exposed by her position.

The person responsible for Raquel’s explosive climax sat on the bed staring at the prize between her legs. She was fair-skinned, shapely and busty with an Oriental cast to her face. She licked off the juices from her fingers after the intense stimulation she had given her captive.

“Glad you liked it darling!” said Karen as she continued to lick her fingers.

“No, no! I didn’t like it…I LOVED IT!” chuckled Raquel.

Karen pounced on her bound bedmate and lightly tickled her sides. Raquel shrieked in helpless laughter.

“Enough of this! Let me get you untied. WE need to talk!” said Karen. Raquel raised her eyebrows but Karen efficiently and silently freed Raquel from her bonds and the former captive stood and stretched her lithe body before heading to the bathroom.

----

“You want me to do what?” asked Raquel incredulously.

“You heard me!” said Karen, “My shibari sensei said that this ritual must be done twice a year for dominants. It would help keep the dominant humble and sensitive to the feelings and needs of her sub but being in the same position.”

“So what you’re telling me is that I will need to dominate you for a whole day…24 hours for this ritual?” asked Raquel.

“Yes, my dearest sub. It can only be done with someone I absolutely trust!” emphasized Karen.

“But can I do it? Am I ready?” mused Raquel.

“You are ready!” assured Karen, “And I trust you with my life to do the right thing!” Raquel shivered at that last statement, but she was also excited at the thought of dominating the person closest to her heart.

“So when and how do we do it?” asked Raquel.

“When is this Saturday—the winter solstice. How---I leave to you,” said Karen quietly.

----

So what does Raquel do?

A - Ambush Karen into submission
B - Resort to trickery to capture Karen
Last edited by Switcher1313 2 years ago, edited 14 times in total.
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

A
Trickster
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trickster »

B
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

A it shall be :)
Ducttapelover93
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ducttapelover93 »

B for me
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

I’d say B. Although I don’t suppose either are truly needed in this context,
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

Hey Bandit! Good to see you again mate it’s Taylor from the old site 🙂 I see you’re still writing awesome stories haha
smooth_talker45
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by smooth_talker45 »

A
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

Will we get to read exactly what Raquel has in store for Karen?
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Karen is requesting this. Why would either A or B be needed? Of course it is your story. :)
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Chapter 2 – Dark and Stormy Night

It was almost midnight when Karen returned to the spacious loft above her warehouse office. The weather was foul. Sheets of rain fell and the roads were slippery due to the monsoon weather. She gratefully parked her car in the garage and got out. Wet and cold, she was grateful that she had grabbed a bite to eat before driving home. She was tired and looked forward to bed. Too bad Raquel would be coming tomorrow. Being alone on a cold and blustery night wasn’t ideal, but Karen sighed in resigned acceptance.

Karen slowly walked up the two flights of stairs and unlocked the door. She entered noting the subdued lighting. She had just locked the door and the clock struck the midnight hour when a voice rang out.

“Don’t move! Put your hands behind your head!”

Karen gasped and dropped her keys and bag in surprise.

“Who…?” Karen managed to gasp even as she scanned the gloom trying to locate the voice’s origin.

“No questions! Just do as I say!” said the disembodied voice, “I got a gun on you!”

Resignedly, Karen raised her arms and put her hands behind her head. She sensed rather than heard stealthy footsteps pad behind her and grab one wrist while capturing it in a handcuff. Soon, her other hand joined the other behind her back.

Karen looked over her shoulder and saw a tall figure dressed all in black.

“Eyes front, bitch!” commanded Karen’s captor.

Her captor grabbed a handful off Karen’s air and forced her forward into the area which served as living room. She was pushed onto the couch and saw a tall figure—obviously female, brandishing an automatic pistol on her.

“Too bad you arrived just now. I would’ve been gone in a few minutes. Now, I have to make sure you don’t cause any trouble while I finish up.” Her voice was low and husky.

The burglar unslung a backpack and began to pull out lengths of rope. Karen knew that she was going to be tied up.

Working with amazing dexterity, the burglar tied Karen’s elbows together. This caused Karen’s ample breasts to thrust forward popping two of her white blouse’s buttons thus revealing her cleavage. The handcuffs were replaced with ample rope bound and cinched around Karen’s slim wrists. More rope was wound around Karen’s body and cinched expertly. This served to frame her breasts nicely.

Apparently, Karen’s captor noticed her slight exposure and said, “Sexy bitch, aren’t you?”

Feigning fear, Karen answered, “Please don’t hurt me!”

The burglar chuckled and said, “Just don’t give me a reason, bitch!” She then pulled Karen’s legs onto the couch and quickly bound and cinched her ankles tightly together. More rope was wound just above her knees. Karen somewhat regretted wearing a miniskirt, for it had hiked up revealing much more of her thighs.

“Say aah bitch!” commanded the burglar.

“Please don’t gag me! I’ll ne quiet!” pleaded Karen.

“No can do sister! Can’t have you screaming for help! Now open up or else….!” Said the burglar.

Sighing, Karen opened her mouth and the burglar stuffed it full of cloth until her cheeks bulged. Her mouth was sealed with several pieces of sticky black tape so that her lower face was covered up to her chin.

“Now you stay put while I finish up, you hear?” growled the burglar and Karen nodded.

As soon as the burglar ascended the stairs to the sleeping area, Karen looked around and remembered that she had dropped her bag by the door. If she could reach it, she could speed dial the police. She glanced up and could hear the stranger rummaging through the sleeping area and swung her bound legs off the couch. She slowly and carefully stood. She momentarily stood to find her balance and tried shuffling, but her tightly bound ankles made this difficult. She decided to hop and sat down to kick off her shoes before standing up again. She tried a couple of experimental hops and then decided to hop as quickly and quietly as possible.

She was more than halfway to her goal when a strident voice said, “Freeze bitch or I’ll shoot!” Karen froze abruptly, almost toppling over. The burglar bounded behind her and took her by the arm and roughly brought her over to a padded steel chair in the living room.

“I told you to stay put! Guess, I need to make sure you can’t hop away,” said the stranger even as she plunked her captive onto the chair. Karen noted that she had bound Raquel to this chair many times in the past and found a kind of irony in her predicament.

The ropes around Karen’s body were removed but only so the burglar could secure her torso to the chair. With all her exertions, Karen’s blouse had popped full open, exposing her front and bra-covered breasts. Then, to her shock, the burglar pulled off her short skirt exposing her lovely alabaster legs. Her ankles and knees were untied only so the burglar could bind her ankles to the back legs of the chair. Only her toes touched the floor.

“That should keep you out of trouble, bitch!” said the burglar as she strode away.\

Karen flexed and squirmed finding the ropes firmly bound. Escape was now more difficult. She pondered what she was going to do next.

------

Sorry this took so long. Been verrry busy!
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

Yay! More Karen&Raquel!
I have to admit I was wondering if you'd abandoned this story... but I guess good things come to those who wait. Looking forward to what will happen next (when will Raquel reveal herself, what will she do to Karen, will Maui be involved...). Thank you!
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

NotSeen wrote: 2 years ago Yay! More Karen&Raquel!
I have to admit I was wondering if you'd abandoned this story... but I guess good things come to those who wait. Looking forward to what will happen next (when will Raquel reveal herself, what will she do to Karen, will Maui be involved...). Thank you!
Your patience has paid off! And thank you for your interest.

I must ask for a bit more patience as we must let the story unfold...(evil laugh). :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Chapter 3 – Things Get Worse

Karen flexed against the ropes binding her body, to no avail. Her bound wrists and elbows prevented any leverage. The ropes around her torso were expertly and tightly crafted so that she was kept restrained. She looked down, dismayed to find that all the roping and struggling had rendered her blouse open putting her creamy white skin on display. Her breasts strained against the lacy white bra.

Looking further down, she saw that her miniskirt had hitched up so much that it looked more like a wide belt. This had the effect of putting her long legs on display. She thought that she could detect a hint of white panties.

Despite the strictness of her bonds, Karen found that she was getting excited, as indicated by the wetness between her legs. It had been a while since she had been bound so tightly and she found that she was actually savoring her predicament.

It was then that her captor returned. She took her first good look and saw a tall and slim woman clad in black nylon. She wore black kung fu shoes and her footsteps made no sound. Her head was covered save for a black nylon mask that obscured most of her face but leaving her hair unencumbered except for black elastic binding it into a high ponytail. She moved with pantherish grace and it was then that she noticed the woman toting a familiar duffel bag.

“Well, well, look what I found!” announced the woman as she plunked the bag beside her tightly bound captive.

The woman squatted in front of her seated prisoner and ran her hands up and down the helpless woman’s thighs.

“It looks like we have a really kinky bitch here!” chuckled the woman, “Tell me, do you enjoy the tying or being tied? Oops! I forgot that you were tied. Guess that answers my question, eh?” The woman chuckled again.

The burglar stood and went around Karen and then bent down running her hands all over the seated woman’s exposed front.

“I think I’ll stick around for a while. With the weather being so foul and having my own sextoy just waiting to be used…” cooed the burglar. Karen could only sit and suffer the woman’s pawings. She screamed with surprise as the woman yanked her bra cups down exposing her firm breasts. Her nipples became hard even as the woman softly caressed the softness of her twin mounds and tweaked the pink nipples, which stiffened quickly in response.

“Now that I got you a bit warmed up, let’s see what toys you’ve got,” said the burglar as she stood and went to the duffel bag, rummaging within it. Karen’s eyes widened as she came back with a set of nipple clamps connected by a silver chain.

“Let’s give these nipples some attention, shall we?” said the woman even as she caressed one breast and took hold of the nipple. The rubber-tipped clamp closed around the hardened nub and Karen let out a groan. She braced herself for the inevitable and her other nipple was similarly captured. The woman held the chain aloft and let it drop, pulling Karen’s nipples. Karen screamed anew as her sensitive nipples were yanked downward. She heroically tried to sit still as the swinging chain slowly came to a stop. Sweat had broken out on her brow and her breathing was ragged.

“Those boobs were just dying to be clamped eh?” sneered the burglar. Her long fingers then fondled Karen’s entrapped nipples and then tugged on the chain, pulling on Karen’s nipples again. Karen groaned as the pain shot from her nipples into her body. The woman laughed as she let go of the chair again and the pain sizzled through Karen’s torso. By this time, a thin sheen of sweat coated Karen’s face and she shook her head as if pleading for respite.

“Let’s see what other goodies we’ve got in the bag,” said the woman and then she fished out a cordless vibrating wand. She briefly turned it on delighted that the device seemed fully charged. She then bent down, pushing up Karen’s skirt so that her panty-clad crotch was exposed. She taped the device in place and then pausing to smile naughtily, she switched the device to full.

Karen keened and groaned as the vibrator did its insidious work. Her pussy was incessantly attacked with vibrations and this caused her body to struggle and tremble. This in turn served to remind Karen of her clamped nipples as the chain swung to and fro.

“If that thing is fully charged, you should have an interesting time! Well, no rest for the wicked!” said the woman as she strode languidly away. Karen only dimly perceived this as her helpless body was battered by pleasure and pain.

“OMG! I can’t take much more of this!” thought Karen as her exhaustion from the day’s work and her captivity had weakened her will. Slowly, she surrendered to the vibrator’s unrelenting force. Her breath came in short spurts. She groaned in despair as her body went beyond her control. The pressure slowly built between her legs and she sobbed before letting out a scream that was muffled by her gag as she was overcome with powerful orgasms.

Karen then felt her mind spinning off into dark oblivion.
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

Raquel (...assuming it is, indeed, her...) seems to be having time of her life at Karen's expense... of course, that might also mean Karen will have a debt or two to settle when she returns to her role as domme.
Then again, who's to say that isn't what Raquel wants...?
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Chapter 4 – Laughter—The Best Medicine?

Karen slipped in and out of consciousness. She could feel things being done to her but she could not have done a thing—so drained was she. She could feel herself moving, but she could care less. She slowly regained full consciousness and realized that she was lying down on something soft and furry. She groaned and realized that her mouth was no longer gagged.

“Wh-what?” was all she could blurt out. She lay on the thick carpet in her lounge area. She had been somehow untied and brought to this area.

“Wake up, girlie, I’m not done with you yet,” said a harsh voice. She sat up and remembered as she looked up at her masked captor standing over her. The tall woman smiled with malicious intent and pointed the gun at her.

Karen then realized that her hands had been handcuffed behind her again. She was once again put in a vulnerable position, unable to do anything against her captor. To her surprise, the burglar produced a bottle of water and made her drink. Karen did so gratefully and she felt a semblance of strength return to her weakened body. The woman then uncuffed her wrists. Karen rubbed her wrists.

Karen: “I don’t understand. Why do I feel so weak? Even after a hard day’s work, I’ve never felt so tired like this. Even after what this woman did to me, I shouldn’t feel so boneless! OMG! It’s already past midnight! It’s the winter solstice! No wonder I feel so weak and submissive!”

“You look so disheveled in those clothes! Why don’t you take them off?” asked the woman. Karen stared at the tall woman but she brandished her gun and emphatically said, “You heard me! Strip! But leave your panties on!”

Karen self-consciously shrugged off her blouse and let it drop to the floor. She then unzipped her skirt and it was similarly discarded. She momentarily hesitated but felt the woman’s eyes burning into her and she unsnapped her bra and took it off.

Karen tried to cover herself but the woman interjected, “Nope! Keep your arms at your side! Nice tits!” Karen blushed as the woman ogled her near nakedness. Her captor moved behind her and seized her forearms and bound them parallel to each other. The woman worked quickly and soon Karen stood in a boxtie. This served to render Karen’s arms useless and frame her breasts nicely.

The woman moved in front of Karen and momentarily fondled the latter’s breasts. She gazed with unbridled lust at the stripped woman in front of her. Suddenly, she seized Karen and swept her legs so that Karen toppled to the floor. With measured haste, the woman tied Karen’s ankles together. More rope was wound above and below her knees and even around her full thighs.

“Open wide!” ordered the woman and Karen reluctantly complied before the woman popped a large red ballgag into her mouth. Standing up, the woman regarded her helpless prisoner. She slowly lay beside her captive and ran her fingers up and down the sexy and helpless woman.

Karen squirmed and bucked to no avail. Suddenly, the woman dug her fingers into Karen’s sides. Karen shrieked behind the gag as the woman unleashed a tickle attack on her helpless body. Her thighs were pinched, rubbed and poked. The woman rolled Karen on her stomach and seized her bound legs before attacking her exposed soles.

Karen squirmed, bucked and pleaded but the woman was merciless. When she relented, Karen thought her ordeal was over, but she merely retrieved the vibrating wand and jabbed it into her panty-clad crotch at full power. Karen screamed helplessly as the wand did its work. Her defenses had been broken and her already sopping slit was battered by vibrations which inexorably brought Karen to the brink again. And then Karen stiffened as another orgasm was ripped out of her.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

I liked the last chapter very much! So see Karen at the recieving and of thight bondage is fun to read!
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Caesar73 wrote: 2 years ago I liked the last chapter very much! So see Karen at the recieving and of thight bondage is fun to read!
Glad you liked it [mention]Caesar73[/mention]! Karen's woes are just beginning.
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

Switcher1313 wrote: 2 years ago Karen's woes are just beginning.
Oh wow... Wonder if she'll start having second thoughts at some point, tradition or no tradition...
I'd just _love_ to see Maui join the festivities, either joining Karen in captivity or assisting Raquel in tormenting Karen...
run2win98
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by run2win98 »

Wonderful!! :evil:
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Chapter 5 – Over a Barrel

Karen once again spent time in limbo. She felt her body in motion. Half-conscious, she felt her eyes tightly blindfolded. She felt the ropes come off her besieged body. She slipped in and out of consciousness.

When she finally regained her senses fully, she tried to move, but was somehow not surprised that she couldn’t. Her back was somewhat arched and she seemed to be half-lying on something rounded. Her arms were stretched behind her. Her legs were spread wide apart with her ankles similarly fettered.

Suddenly, her blindfold was ripped off and she blinked against the bright light. She looked down to discover that she was as bare as before except for her panties. Looking around, she was shocked to discover that she was in the Scarlet Room! Her Scarlet Room!

She had been placed on top of one of her latest acquisitions: a polished wooden barrel covered with thick rubber. Her wrists were bound with leather straps and chained to the floor behind the barrel. Her ankles were similarly fettered, but with her legs spread wide apart. She had wanted to drape Raquel onto the barrel, but she smiled wryly seeing that she would be the first to experience the barrel.

“Ah! I can see that you are awake, bitch! Looks like I discovered your little playroom here and decided to help myself to one of your toys. I trust that you’re not too uncomfortable?” the woman then snickered menacingly.

Weakly, Karen said, “Please, let me go!”

“What? Since the weather is still pretty lousy, I decided to stay in and amuse myself…which reminds me…” said the woman as she produced a flogger from behind her back. She swung the implement. Its sueded tails swishing ominously through the air. She then re-gagged Karen with the red ballgag and buckled it tightly. Karen groaned as her mouth was sealed and struggled weakly against the chains holding her.

She shuddered as the sueded tresses were dragged across the front of her stretched body. Its tresses tickled her neck, breasts and stomach and Karen shuddered in fear and anticipation. The first blow caught her on one side of her waist and it produced a fiery flash of pain followed by a dull ache Again, the tresses were slowly dragged across her almost-naked body before a blow struck her other side. The cycle was followed—slow tickling followed by a sharp blow—to her thighs, waist, stomach and breasts. With every blow, Karen screamed behind her gag. Her blood pounded in her ears. Her body felt as if it were on fire. When the woman relented, Karen’s body was flushed and sweating profusely.

The final blow landed between Karen’s outspread legs and the victim let out with a loud “Aaaaooow!” even as she slumped on the barrel, her chest heaving, taking in lungfuls of air.

“Now that I’ve got you warmed up, time for the finishing touch,” said the woman as she got a safety scissor and cut the sides of Karen’s panties, rendering her completely and vulnerably naked. The woman groped her shaven slit remarking, “Nice! Naked cunt and wet! You are digging this, aren’t you?”

“Let me get one more thing,” said the woman as she walked off into the darkness.

She came back holding a chain in one. She pulled, dragging a naked figure into the light. A leather collar was around her neck and a chair led from it to the woman’s hand.

“MAUI!” shouted Karen in recognition. The woman was tiny, standing a few inches over five feet, with a curvy body and lovely boobs. Her arms had been cruelly bound behind her with rope at her wrists and elbows. Her chest was nicely supported by more rope going around her body. The rope dug into her pale white skin. Her mouth was sealed with a panel gag. The woman removed the gag, revealing a penis-like protrusion behind the panel. Drool issued out of Maui’s mouth and she inhaled deeply. She looked with apologetic eyes at Karen.

“I caught this little fool coming into the front door. She had a key, so she must be your friend? Fine! I’ll have her give you some kind of relief now,” said the woman with a chuckle. She shoved Maui forward and made her kneel in front of Karen’s splayed legs.

“Make your friend happy, honey!” prodded the woman, “Use that mouth and tongue of yours and make her cum!”

Maui hesitated momentarily but the woman motioned with her head for emphasis and Maui opened her mouth. Her tongue darted into Karen’s very wet slit and the chained victim tensed in her bonds. Maui licked, bit and slurped at Karen’s sopping slit as if her survival depended on it. In the meantime, Karen could only groan as her womanhood was orally teased by her housekeeper. She struggled in her chains as if seeking relief or release. Maui was relentless and Karen felt herself brought to the brink once again.

“Wait! I’ve changed my mind! This bitch has had several orgasms already! She needs to learn some patience!” said the woman as she pulled Maui away.

Maui sat on the floor forlornly, with her mouth anointed with Karen’s juices. Karen writhed on the barrel, suffering from a ruined orgasm.

----

What should happen next?

A – The woman crotchropes Karen and flogs Maui.
B – The woman ties Maui to the bed and plays with her as Karen watches

[mention]NotSeen[/mention] [mention]Caesar73[/mention] [mention]run2win98[/mention]
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Chapter 6 – Maui’s Ordeal

The woman freed Karen from the barrel only to lead her towards a chair facing a wooden canopied bed. The sturdy wooden frame of the bed and the mattress remained. Its canopy had been removed. The vertical posts and horizontal railings on top of the canopy frame provided lots of anchor points to bind a victim to.

Karen was pushed down to the chair. It was a sturdy and metallic affair with soft padding. The backrest was narrow and the seat was split in the middle. Karen’s arms were pulled behind he backrest and tied tightly together at the wrists. More rope was wound around Karen’s naked torso forcing her to sit up straight and framing her ample breasts nicely. Karen’s legs were roughly pushed apart and her ankles were quickly bound to the front chair legs with lots of rope. The woman even tied Karen’s neck to insure that she could not turn her head. Karen’s eyes followed the woman as she went to fetch Maui. The petite girl was shoved onto the bed and she landed with a grunt facing upward. The woman then shed her tight-fitting black top revealing small but firm breasts covered with a black strapless satin bra. Shen then kicked off her shoes and pushed down her pants revealing matching black high cut panties. Karen couldn’t help but notice her chocolate brown complexion, glowing in the subdued lighting. The woman kept her mask on, which apparently extended to cover her neck.

Moving with a pantherish grace, the woman moved toward the bed and pounced on her helpless victim.

“Please! Don’t hurt me!” pleaded Maui.

The woman covered Maui’s mouth with one hand as she kissed the girl on the neck. She answered, “Don’t worry, my little toy. I just want to play with you!” She chuckled with malicious glee. The woman took hold of Maui’s shoulders pulling her into a sitting position as she continued to kiss the hapless girl’s neck. She worked her way down to Maui’s breasts. She licked the nipples making them hard as pebbles. She took one nipple into her mouth and suckled it even as she fondled the other breasts with one hand. She then reversed the procedure and she released Maui’s breast with an audible pop.

She climbed on the bed behind the helpless Maui and faced her other prisoner. Her hand strayed down to Maui’s crotch, forcing the full thighs open to display her slit that was framed with a sparse growth of hair. She rubbed one long finger up and down the slit, and smiled as she felt the moisture forming on the distended pussy lips.

“I think your friend likes this, bitch!” crooned the woman as her finger entered Maui’s slit eliciting a long “Oooooh!” from her captive. She slowly fingered Maui’s slit bringing forth moans from the helpless girl.

All this time, Karen could only watch as Maui was being teased and violated. She wrenched at her ropes uselessly and she desperately shouted for the woman to stop. She felt pity for her captive housekeeper and yet felt turned on at Maui’s plight.

The woman pointedly ignored Karen’s pleas and pulled Maui down onto the bed. She moved to between Maui’s legs and pushed the smooth and full thighs apart before diving in and teasing Maui some more with her mouth. By now, Maui was gasping and sobbing at the incredible amount of pleasure that was being forced upon her.

Suddenly, the woman stopped to stand at the side of the bed furthest from Karen to pick something up from the floor. She buckled on the harness with a fake phallus that now jutted from her crotch.

The woman made Maui kneel and present her ass high. She crawled behind the girl and positioned the faux phallus and slowly entered the trembling Maui.

“Aaaaoooowww!” was all Maui could say as the dildo was thrust deeply into her from behind. She was already very wet and she was penetrated deeply and easily in the first thrust. The woman set up a slow thrusting pace and slowly increased it, ripping forth more groans and gasps from Maui.

Karen stared wide-eyed at Maui’s violation. Her strength was drained leaving her helpless to stop Maui’s violation.

The woman changed Maui’s position again making her lie faceup. She repositioned herself and once again thrust into the bound girl.

As the woman sped up the thrust, Maui’s cries rose to a keening wail as she felt her orgasm fast approaching. Then, with one mighty thrust, the woman commanded, “Come for me, little girl!” Maui needed no further encouragement as her mouth opened wide in a soundless scream and she came over and over, again and again….

The woman stood and quickly tied Maui’s ankles together with rope before tying them off to a corner of the large bed.

She approached the bound Karen and pulled her hair. As Karen opened her mouth to protest, the woman thrust the dildo into Karen’s mouth. Karen could still taste Maui’s juices on the phallus and she could do nothing but receive it to the back of her throat.

“You like the taste of your little friend, eh?” sneered the woman, “Maybe I’ll have my taste of you as well.”

Karen could only look up at her captor with her own drool and Maui’s juices trickling down her chin. The woman’s masked face looked down on her and she could not help but shudder as she seemed to see the eyes flash with a malevolent light.

-----

[mention]DIRK[/mention] [mention]NotSeen[/mention] [mention]Caesar73[/mention] [mention]run2win98[/mention]
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic