RAQUEL TURNS THE TABLES - F/F - CHAPTER 14 - THE AFTERMATH

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

Raquel is really making the most of this opportunity. I only wonder if this will make Karen more strict or lenient in the future...
In the meantime, I'm certainly enjoying the ride. Surely Raquel isn't done yet... right?
DIRK
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by DIRK »

NotSeen wrote: 2 years ago Surely Raquel isn't done yet... right?
I`m not ready for an end.
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

NotSeen wrote: 2 years ago Raquel is really making the most of this opportunity. I only wonder if this will make Karen more strict or lenient in the future...
In the meantime, I'm certainly enjoying the ride. Surely Raquel isn't done yet... right?
Oh not by a long shot! :D :twisted:
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Chapter 7 – Unmasked!

Maui was led off into the darkness while Karen helplessly watched. She tried to hear where the two were going and she heard the door to the Scarlet Room open, letting in sliver of light from the hall. The woman then returned, still wearing her underwear, mask and strapon. The fake cock bobbed up and down as she approached her bound victim.

Wordlessly, she untied Karen from the chair and dragged her to the bed. Feeling completely drained from the hours of captivity and forced orgasms, Karen could not resist as she was flung onto the satin covers. The woman pounced on one wrist, capturing it in a sturdy leather strap that was connected by a sturdy chain to one corner of the bed. Quickly, Karen’s other wrist was secured to the other corner. Her captor then walked down the bed, lightly touching Karen’s nude body. Karen could only helplessly watch as one ankle was strapped and brought towards a third corner of the bed and then her other ankle followed suit.

Now, Karen lay spreadeagled, naked and completely helpless. Her jailer looked down upon her. She licked her red lips and Karen could see the desire and lust in her eyes.

“Now that I’ve got you where I want you, my sexy bitch, I can play with you all I want. That little girl was good, but I can see how I am going to have lots of fun with you!” said the woman as she climbed onto the bed. She draped herself over her bound captive and began kissing the helpless woman on her face, neck, chest and breasts.

Karen felt the woman lick her nipples and they hardened in prompt response. She felt herself suckled as if the woman were a greedy infant and she groaned at this latest indignity. All the while, the woman’s hand was busily squeezing her other breast and pinching the other nipple. Soon, Karen was once again in the throes of sexual enslavement as the woman manipulated her naked body like fiddle.

“So lovely! So sexy!” exclaimed the woman as she continued to tease Karen’s body.

Now the woman’s hands wandered down Karen’s toned stomach, to her hips and full thighs, which were invitingly splayed open. The woman’s finger traced Karen’s naked slit up and down and slowly insinuated itself into her very wet and exposed womanhood.

“You really dig this, don’t you bitch?” inquired the woman. Karen could only moan in response as the woman’s finger penetrated deeply into her. When her clit was brushed, Karen pulled at her restraints and arched upward. She was once again falling under this woman’s insidious spell and the final vestiges of her resistance trickled away. Her head swung back and forth. Her groaning was now constant.

To her consternation, the woman pulled her finger out of her and resumed caressing her smooth alabaster skin. The woman explored every square inch of her bare body from neck to roes. A touch here. A pinch there. A sudden lick or kiss. Sucking on her toes. Fingernails softly raking up and down her outstretched legs.

By this time, Karen was burning up with desire. All the teasing had rendered her fixated on one thing—relief. When the woman returned to come face to face with her, Karen looked with pleading eyes. Her breath was racing.

Finally, the woman removed the gag from Karen’s mouth bringing forth a torrent of drool.

The woman then asked, “Yes, my bitch, tell me what you want.”

“Please let me cum…please!” pleaded Karen.

And then, the woman smiled. She then pulled off the mask revealing Raquel’s face, sweaty and with her gaze full of love.

“Do you want me to f__k you?” asked Raquel.

Karen nodded her head vigorously and Raque moved into position. She inserted the dildo into Karen’s needy slit. As if a huge weight had gotten off her, Karen accepted the intrusion and sighed with helpless resignation as Raquel slowly pumped her. Karen was now impaled and Karen used her hips to thrust and waggle the dildo into Karen as the victim writhed helplessly but happily.

Soon, Karen’s groans became more guttural and then she let out with a loud scream as powerful waves of ecstasy washed over her. She slumped in her bonds, totally spent but sated.

“Rest now, my dear. You’ll need your strength for tomorrow,” said Raquel as she freed Karen from the straps.

Karen only nodded before quickly falling asleep. Raquel shed her clothes and curled up beside Karen, flinging one arm and leg over the naked woman protectively.

Outside, the storm had abated, bringing a promise of a better and sunnier tomorrow.

[mention]DIRK[/mention]
[mention]NotSeen[/mention]
[mention]Caesar73[/mention]
[mention]run2win98[/mention]
DIRK
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by DIRK »

already an new part. Liked it
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

DIRK wrote: 2 years ago already an new part. Liked it
Glad you did! Watch out for the day after! :)
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

We'll see how much better the following day will be for Karen. In any case, I don't think it will be very comfortable...
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

NotSeen wrote: 2 years ago We'll see how much better the following day will be for Karen. In any case, I don't think it will be very comfortable...
I doubt that too :)
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Chapter 8 – Sentenced to the Chair

Karen awoke the next morning feeling refreshed despite the trials that she faced the night before. She sat on the bed and found a golden silk robe draped on a chair. Putting it on, she padded out of the Scarlet Room on bare feet.

She went to the living area and immediately smelled the lovey aroma of brewing coffee and breakfast. She found Raquel setting the table and the latter smiled as she took a seat.

“Good morning sleephyhead! I hope you rested well. We have a lot of things to do today! Coffee?” said Raquel cheerily.

Karen nodded and sat at the table and gratefully sipped at the hot beverage. On the table was laid a hearty breakfast of pancakes, bacon and eggs. She dug into the meal with gusto even as Raquel joined her.

After she had eaten her fill, Karen asked, “So what have you got planned for me, you cruel girl?”

Raquel smiled and said, “That would be telling, my dear! Finish your breakfast and freshen up. We’ll see you back in the Room.”

Karen smiled wryly and finished her breakfast. She went to the bathroom and took a luxurious shower. Upon exiting the bath, she saw what she was going to wear. Her eyes widened and she smiled in excited anticipation.

----

Raquel was waiting in the Scarlet Room when Karen was brought in. Maui led the captive via a leather collar around her neck and a leather leash.

Karen wore nothing save for long black opera gloves that went up to her elbows. She wore a black garter belt which held up sheer black stockings. Her waist was girded by a black corset. Her breasts and crotch were fully on display. She wore black high-heeled pumps. Her wrists were handcuffed behind her. She looked every inch the classic and sexy damsel in distress about to be besieged by her captors.

Maui wore a sheer white bodysuit that showed off the curves of her petite body. Her ensemble was completed by calf-length boots.

Raquel wore her black nylon catsuit. She wore a scarlet belt in which a riding crop had been thrust. She wore knee-high black boots.

“Have a seat, dear!” said Raquel as she motioned to a chair beside her.
Karen sat down self-consciously. Working as a team, Raquel and Maui began to bind their prisoner with white rope. Karen’s wrists were drawn behind the chair and bound at wrists and elbows, forcing her to thrust her breasts out proudly. Raquel fashioned a chest and waist harness that also secured her to the chair. Meanwhile, Maui tied Karen’s stocking-clad legs together at ankles and above the knees. Her already bound wrists were also tied off to the sturdy chair frame. A bright red ballgag was then thrust into her waiting mouth and its strap was tightened behind her neck.

The helpless captive looked up at her two captors feeling apprehensive and excited at the same time.

Raquel then said, “The winter solstice ends at midnight so we have until then to do anything we want with you, right?” Karen nodded slowly.

“Let’s begin, then!” said Raquel as she moved behind the prisoner and began running her hands all over Karen’s bare and vulnerable breasts. Karen groaned as Raquel subjected her tits to a thorough fondling. The soft but firm mounds were caressed, pawed and squeezed. Karen moaned as her nipples were pinched. Maui added to the torment by licking and softly biting the engorged nubs. Karen could only writhe helplessly in the chair within her tight bonds. Raquel and Maui traded places several times and Karen could only endure the teasing that was slowly driving her towards full excitement.

“Now, let’s add a bit of spice shall we?” said Raquel with a chuckle. She produced a pair of metal nipple clamps. They were rubber-tipped and their pressure could be adjusted by a screw. She applied the implements on Karen’s hardened nipples and the captive grunted noisily behind the gag at the flash of pain. She calmed down as she got used to the pinching sensation. Raquel merely smiled and turned the screws a quarter of the way tightening the clamps and eliciting more sounds of protest from her victim.

To add to Karen’s torment, Raquel bent the clamps downward distending Karen’s pink nipples. The hapless victim writhed in her bonds as the clamps bounced up and down. Raquel flicked the clamps pulling forth more sounds of protest.

Raquel backed off but Maui took her place as she sat on the floor and grabbed the bound legs of Karen. Maui slowly removed the black pumps and caressing Karen’s small and shapely feet. Maui began to tickle Karen’s exposed soles with her fingernails and Karen exploded into helpless laughter. Karen was subjected to the tickling for several minutes. During all this, Karen was made painfully aware of her clamped nipples as her gyrations caused the clamps to pull her nipples in various directions.

Maui pulled up an ottoman to which she attached Karen’s bound ankles. She then used her mouth to kiss Karen’s feet, suck her toes and lick her soles. Karen tried to pull her legs away but her ankles were held firm by the rope and Maui’s hands. The helpless woman could only endure the tickling even as her torment was magnified by Raquel, who had returned to fondle her clamped breasts. Raquel kissed Karen’s neck and pulled her head back to kiss and lick her face.

Again, Karen could feel her defenses and strength waning as she was subjected to the exquisite torment.

[mention]DIRK[/mention]

-----

What should happen next?

A - Karen is kept tied to the chair but her position changed
B - Raquel and Maui bind Karen in a new position
tickletied84
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tickletied84 »

Just catching up on this story - A for my vote (and A* for the story rating!)
DIRK
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by DIRK »

B.
Nice work. Keep em going
TklToy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TklToy »

B
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Chapter 9 – Two Captives

After what seemed like a long time, the double-team on Karen ceased and her two tormentors stood up looking down at their helpless and now sweaty captive. Karen sat panting, still as helpless as ever. With drool now trickling out of her ballgagged mouth, she could only look up at her two captors and wondered what else they had in store for her.

Raquel then bent down to untie Karen’s legs from the ropes. Karen wondered about this even as Raquel rubbed her stocking-clad legs. Karen was grateful for the respite and savored the intimate contact on her lower limbs. Her rest was short-lived however, as Raquel pulled one leg to the back leg of the chair and tied off with rope. Soon, her other leg received the same treatment. Karen now sat with her legs spread wide apart, lewdly displaying her crotch for the world to see.

Karen groaned as she felt the muscles in her thighs stretch. She looked up in time to see Raquel divest Maui of her bodysuit and boots until she was left wearing a tiny white thong. Maui yelped in surprise but kept her arms down leaving her lovely breasts on display.

“Why don’t we give our captive audience a little show, shall we little Maui?” snickered Raquel as she rubbed Maui’s shoulders. She then pulled Maui’s arms behind her and placed her forearms parallel to each other but perpendicular to her torso. She worked quickly to bind the petite girl’s arms and fashioned a chest harness out of the long rope so that the girl was now helpless and boxtied.

Raquel stood behind the helpless Maui and started caressing her bare breasts. She fondled the exposed tits, luxuriating at their softness and firmness. She pinched the brown nipples and Maui writhed in her grasp.

“Oh! Oh! That feels so good, Raquel!” sighed Maui as the taller woman continued to explore her exposed flesh. Raquel kissed the side of Maui’s neck before pulling her petite prisoner to the nearby bed. She flung the small girl onto the bed and pounced on her. Her lips showered the bound girl with kisses and licks. She suckled the exposed breasts. Her hands roved all over Maui’s near-nakedness.

Throughout all of this, Karen stared wide-eyed at the animal ferocity being exhibited by Raquel. She was shocked but part of her wished she were the one being ravaged. Because of the restraining ropes, all she could do was watch helplessly.

“Oooh, I almost forgot about you, Karen! Here, let me remedy that,” said Raquel as she abruptly stood before fetching a cordless vibrating wand that she taped into place between Karen’s spread thighs. She turned it on to a low setting and went back to Maui.

Raquel sat Maui down to face Karen even as she scooted behind the bound girl. Raquel wet one finger before slowly inserting it into the slit hidden by Maui’s sparse bush.

“Ooooh! Sh__t! F__k me with your finger Raquel! Please!” pleaded Maui. Raquel was only too willing to oblige as she inserted one then two fingers into Maui’s very wet slit. She set up a rhythm, pushing her fingers in and pulling them out. Maui humped in time to Raquel’s thrusts, her moans growing in volume and intensity.

Karen stared unblinkingly but the vibrator between her legs threatened to distract her so she tried to ignore it, but to no avail. She did not know that Raquel was observing her and timing her thrusts into Maui.

When Karen flung her head back and let out with a guttural groan, Raquel increased her tempo.

The two bound captives let out with screams, one muffled and one unhindered, as they exploded in near simultaneous orgasms.

---

Pardon this interlude dear readers. I wanted to give Karen a break and put Maui "on the spot." I hope you like it. Rest assured, your votes will be implemented.

[mention]DIRK[/mention]
[mention]tickletied84[/mention]
[mention]TklToy[/mention]
DIRK
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by DIRK »

Switcher1313 wrote: 2 years ago Chapter 9 – Two Captives

Pardon this interlude dear readers. I wanted to give Karen a break and put Maui "on the spot." I hope you like it. Rest assured, your votes will be implemented.

No problem. I like it.
Foryourpleasure113
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Foryourpleasure113 »

Enthralling! Can't wait for the next chapter :D
30 Male Seattle I wonder what you are thinking of doing?..
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Foryourpleasure113 wrote: 2 years ago Enthralling! Can't wait for the next chapter :D
Glad you liked it! Hope you like the next update.
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Chapter 10 – Raquel’s Pleasure

Raquel let Maui regain her composure before freeing her from the ropes. Maui sat, breathing somewhat heavily, rubbing her arms, which bore the imprint of rope. Raquel arose and began untying Karen from the chair, leaving only her wrists and elbows bound behind her.

“Why don’t you rest and freshen up, Maui? I want some alone time with Karen,” said Raquel. Maui merely nodded and rose, walking on unsteady feet towards the door of the Scarlet Room.

“Now my sexy little prisoner, I want you to thank me for giving you that show,” declared Raquel as she shed her black outfit so that her magnificent body was completely naked. She rose to her full height. Her chocolate brown skin glistening. Her small but shapely breasts arose proudly on her chest, the nipples already hard. She removed Karen’s ballgag bringing forth lots of drool. She went to the bed and sat down. She then raised one long and shapely leg up on the bed displaying her shaven slit.

“Get over here, my pretty. I need your mouth on my cunt,” commanded Raquel.

Karen knelt in front of Raquel. She opened her mouth and her tongue traced Raquel’s distended lips before plunging into its moist recesses. Expertly, she stimulated Raquel with her mouth, nibbling, kissing, sucking and licking. She found it peculiar that she had done this so many times before only Raquel was the one bound and helpless.

Meantime, Raquel tossed her head back so that her black hair cascaded behind her like a dark waterfall. She groaned and said, “Yessss! That’s it baby! Just the way I like it!”

Karen continued the act of cunnilingus. She so wanted to caress Raquel’s lovely unblemished skin but her arms were still fettered. She smelled Raquel’s arousal keenly as she continued with her pleasant chore. Raquel’s hips were now thrusting in time with Karen’s tongue. Suddenly, Raquel grabbed Karen’s head and pushed her fully into her crotch. Karen upped the pace.

Now Raquel was gasping, “Argh! Damn it! That feels soooo goooodddd! Yes! Yes! Yes!”

And then, Raquel shuddered and let out with a loud scream as she came and her juices anointed Karen’s face.

After many long minutes, Raquel regained her composure and smiled at Karen before kissing her on her forehead. She re-attached the collar and leash on Karen’s neck before pulling her towards one corner of the room. This corner had several exercise equipment in it including a gymnastic horizontal bar. She led Karen to the bar and untied her. She also divested the captive’s clothes until she was completely nude.

Raquel retied Karen’s wrists behind her with rope. The former then fashioned a crotchrope on her victim making sure the twin strands dug into Karen’s bare slit. She then attached a longer length of rope to the bound wrists before attaching the opposite end to a spot high on the horizontal bar. She slowly pulled on the rope so that Karen was forced to bend forward. Once she had decided that the tension was enough, Raquel tied off the rope.

Raquel then fetched a spreader bar. She kicked the prisoner’s legs apart before snaring them in the leather cuffs of the bar. Karen was now held in a somewhat stringent strappado and crotchroped. To add to Karen’s bondage, Raquel attached more ropes to the former’s crotchrope so that the captive was fully tethered and quite immobile.

Karen found that the smallest movement would rub the crotchrope into her most sensitive bits and she groaned. Raquel promptly handgagged her before producing a panel gag. The gag had a penis attachment and this went into Karen’s mouth. Raquel tightened the gag and stepped back to savor her captive’s new predicament.

Karen stood with her legs spread wide. She was bent forward with her arms pulled high behind her. Her breasts hung down and her hair somewhat hid her face. Karen’s womanhood was besieged by the crotchrope and moisture could be seen leaking around the roped opening.

Raquel pulled up Karen’s head by the hair and rubbed her gagged face into her bare crotch.

Chuckling, Raquel then said, “I’ll let you stew in that position for a while. I’d like to see about lunch.”

With that, Raquel turned around and walked gracefully out of the room leaving her victim moaning in her restraints.

[mention]DIRK[/mention]
[mention]tickletied84[/mention]
[mention]TklToy[/mention]
[mention]Foryourpleasure113[/mention]
tickletied84
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tickletied84 »

Nice predicament to be left in....or to find someone like Karen in. I hope lunch doesn't take too long to prepare!
DIRK
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by DIRK »

tickletied84 wrote: 2 years ago Nice predicament to be left in....or to find someone like Karen in. I hope lunch doesn't take too long to prepare!
Ha! Lunch with Maui. That will take some time :D
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

I guess that no matter how long making the lunch takes, Karen will feel it's 'too long'... though she's not exactly in a position to complain (or even if she does, it won't really matter...) so what's to stop Raquel (and Maui) taking their time. Karen isn't going anywhere.
run2win98
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by run2win98 »

Absolutely WONDERFUL!!!!!
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Thank you all for your kind words! Watch out for the next installment this weekend! :D
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Chapter 11 – What a Spread!

Karen had lost all track of time. She squirmed and twisted in her precarious position. Every motion reminded her of the crotchrope buried deep in her tenderest womanly part. She moaned one moment, gasped the next and groaned some more. There was no escape. She was being stimulated even as her own naked body betrayed her with every involuntary motion.

Finally, Raquel came back wearing a sports bra and denim cutoffs.

“Hungry? I know I am,” said Raquel as she started releasing Karen from her strappado, leaving the latter’s wrists behind her.

Gratefully, Karen stood and stretched as best as she could with her wrists bound. Raquel reattached the collar and leash and pulled Karen towards the dining area. Karen was surprised to see the long wooden table bare except for a pile of rope in one corner.

“On the table with you!” commanded Raquel and Karen struggled to comply until she finally sat on the table looking like a naked centerpiece. Raquel gently pushed her down and took up the rope. Soon, Karen’s nude body was one with the tabletop. Her wrists were secured beside her. More rope bound Karen’s body above and below her breasts and across her flat stomach. More rope held her legs apart while securing her thighs, knees, shins and ankles. Finally, the naked victim was blindfolded and ballgagged.

Once again restrained, Karen lay waiting for what was to be done to her. Suddenly, she felt something cool and wet laid between her lovely breasts. More objects were placed down to her belly. She felt things being placed on her thighs. Finally, more objects surrounded her breasts and then a bunch of something was placed right on her naked slit.

“Nyotaimori!” said Raquel. Now Karen understood. The objects placed on her were pieces of sushi and sashimi. She had been turned into a naked and living sushi bar!

“What a spread! Lovely! Exclaimed Maui.

“Let’s eat!” said Raquel.

Karen heard chairs being pushed and then she felt the prick of chopsticks as something was lifted off her stomach.

“Yum! Tuna!” said Raquel.

“Let me try the California Maki!” said Maui as something was plucked from between Karen’s breasts.

“Don’t forget your veggies!” admonished Raquel and Karen’s lower stomach was pricked very near her private parts.

Karen tried her best not to squirm even as she was poked, prodded and pricked. She moaned as the chopsticks were dragged down her thighs to snag another morsel no doubt.

This earned Karen a slap on her naked thigh and Raquel scolded her with, “Don’t move! You’ll spill the sushi!” Karen bravely stilled her body.

After a while, Raquel announced, “I think it’s time we fed our living sushi bar, eh?”

Karen’s blindfold and gag were removed and she looked down at her naked body still festooned with the remnants of the sushi and sashimi meal. Raquel snagged a piece of tuna, dipped it into soy sauce laced with wasabi and fed it to Karen who received the fish gratefully. Maui then took ebi maki from just below Karen’s breasts and fed the helpless prisoner.

When the meal was almost done, Raquel took the choicest piece of sushi between Karen’s legs and Karen appreciated the savory taste of the delicacy.

Suddenly, Maui took a chopstick and used its tip to encircle Karen’s nipple causing it to harden. Karen gasped and Raquel used one hand to cover her mouth while using another chopstick to fondle the other nipple. Karen’s jailers used their chopsticks to thoroughly stimulate Karen’s lovely boobs. All the while, Karen could only struggle in her bonds even as Maui covered Raquel’s hand thus doubling the handgag.

Raquel then dragged the chopstick down Karen’s heaving stomach down to her bare slit. She delicately used the tip of her implement to trace the now-moistened slit eliciting fresh moans from Karen. Maui stood and went to Karen’s bound feet.

Suddenly, Karen exploded in laughter as Maui dragged her chopstick across Karen’s exposed soles.

“Mmmoooh! Sssoop!” pleased Karen as Maui tickled her soles. Dropping her chopstick, Maui attached the naked captive’s bare legs using her fingers and fingernails. Karen was now hysterical with laughter until Raquel shooed Maui away. She took her hand off Karen’s mouth.

“Please, please, no more tickling!” pleaded Karen.

And then, she groaned as Raquel’s finger slowly found its way inside her slit, teasing her mercilessly. Karen’s laughter subsided into groans of pleasure.

“Oooh! Oooh! More!” exclaimed Karen.

“No more or more? Make up your mind!” scolded Raquel.

Unfortunately, the fingering stopped and Raquel announced, “Enough of this! Let’s clearn up first!”

Karen sagged in her bonds, her hunger satiated, but her sex seeking for more.
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

Raquel and Maui are certainly making the most of the opportunity to torment their Mistress (also, commendations to the author for thinking up these things). I fear Karen will not appreciate their inventiveness and will have her revenge once solstice is over... then again, who's to say Raquel isn't trying to cause just that...
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic