A Lad in Distress (M/M) - Endless Plight - Complete - November 27th

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Bondwriter
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bondwriter »

[mention]Boundcurious[/mention]
Glad you enjoyed the pole-tie. There are more to come throughout the story. 24 chapters to go, so distress is yet to come.
Boundcurious
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Boundcurious »

Ooh, exciting!!
Bondwriter
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bondwriter »

Thanks for the support, [mention]Boundcurious[/mention] !
Another chapter, hope you people enjoy it !

Chapter 9 – Out of Sight

Bill rushed to the door and got it slightly ajar. The man he saw had to be the decorator Shaun had talked about. He seemed puzzled by Bill’s bulky figure unwilling to let him in.

The young man had gotten lost. Did Shaun plan this on purpose? He sometimes arranged for visitors to come close to where he kept Marty to make the prisoner mad. Bill enjoyed getting a desperate boy to think he would be rescued only to crush his hopes.

“You must be with the crew building the set for Shaun’s next video?”

The younger man realized he was disturbing someone. Bill wore only a pair of shorts cut in sheer fabric, and he was covered in a thin sheen of sweat. He had to be busy with a lady, or, if rumours were to be believed, with another man. The young man regretted knocking on the wrong door as he’d lost his way coming back from the loo. The noise from the drills and saws inside the halls bounced all over the heavy stone walls, making it difficult to discern where it came from.

Ted stood next to the captives, delighted by the show and the subtle music the boys produced. It had been clear enough to the captives the man was someone the goons didn’t expect; both were mmphing as loud as they could. The sounds were subdued, and Ted didn’t even have to block their noses, as their nasal whines couldn’t be heard from the door; even then, only a trained ear could pick up the distress. Most people would judge them as plumbing noise or some device’s motor.

Bill finished giving the young man directions; he wasn’t curt, but he wasn’t warm and welcoming either. The door soon snapped shut, and the visitor left totally unaware that he’d been fifteen feet away from two kidnapped actors.

Bill spun on his heel, and facing Zach, he let out an evil laughter.

“Did they try to call out, Ted? There was noise outside and I couldn’t hear them at all myself.”

“They sure did. An impressive try. We prepared well for it, didn’t we? Their mouse squeals went completely unheard.”

“This reminds me of that time with Nicky, Ted.”

Bill had been friends with Ted since they were eleven, and the first time they’d ‘played’ with their friend Nicky, they had ended up gagging him so they could make the moment last longer by preventing him from calling out for help; they’d soon found out it also ensured the helpless twit couldn’t talk back or protest, which made it easier to put him through ordeals while pretending he was loving every minute of it.

Bill had stepped back closer to the group; his toes touched Marty’s T-strap sandals, and he could look straight into Zach’s eyes. Ted had reminiscences too; he didn’t need much prodding to boast about past feats.

“That was awesome. See,” he told Zach, who couldn’t look at him anyway, “we’ve been taking care of unruly boys like you for close to twenty years. The first time we were twelve. Some kid from eighth grade was being uncooperative with his lunch money. So we retaliated by hogtying him inside a broom closet for a whole afternoon.”

There was much gloating from the two fiends. Bill had kneeled back behind Marty and grabbed his head again. He knew how to twist and shake it for maximum effect on poor Zach. Ted’s nasty tale got Zach to picture scenes of this poor boy abducted and thoroughly trussed up; plus, Marty’s breathing and silky lower face touching Zach’s crotch took their toll soon. He tried to resist very hard, but Zach soon discharged inside his shorts.

Marty emitted a pitiful wail as he saw and smelled the disaster. He apologized as much as he could, but this only drew mockery from the two goons.

“My, oh my, these two darlings are going to be tons of fun. By the way, lads, we took care of Nicky at least once a month for the following three years. I think he really liked it. Let’s say we never really asked, and we never gave him much of an occasion to let us know.”

The two accomplices cheered again.

“Good. Zach will get to experience TJ’s butt-warming skills. We’ll let you both cool down as we think of some other game to play in an hour or two.”

The hunky men went to the TV, which was at the other end of the room. When they were away from the prisoners’ sights, they both wanked copiously in small silk handkerchiefs. Had Shaun allowed them, they would have fucked the two captives senseless. But their boss had expressly forbidden sex, so they relieved themselves before turning the TV on. They didn’t watch it, as they whispered to each other, deciding on the exact punishment TJ would inflict on Zach for losing the wager. This conversation led them to devise a way to get Marty punished too, since the henchmen liked the idea of displaying fairness when it came to handling their charges.

“The rubber slipper will be a good way to get Zach acquainted with TJ’s handing of discipline. How’d you think we can get Marty to share the punishment? Should we remove his gag and trick him into speaking?”

“I don’t think that will be necessary, Ted. Just look at the runt. He’s going to wet his briefs without us having to move a finger!”

Marty was aroused by the smelly mass under his nose; Zach’s cock dripping through the fabric caused the kneeling young man to want some relief too. By grinding his hips softly, he hoped he wouldn’t be caught by the two goons; little did he know they were paying close attention to his actions.

One last shaking of his hips indicated he managed to reach orgasm. The faint grunt was the cue, and Ted told Bill it was time to go check on Marty.

Ted crouched beside Marty and reached for his crotch.

“He came in his shorts, Bill. Just like we said he would. And against the guidelines we gave him.”

“I’ll recommend he get the same treatment as his black-haired new friend. Don’t you think Shaun will like to turn Marty into Abu? Our Prince Ali might enjoy having a pet friend.”

The gagged young men protested at the silly Aladdin role-play.

“Listen, they are happy about our ideas, Ted. The little monkey rubbing against his master’s legs—isn’t it cute?”

A roar of laughter echoed across the room. The fiends then undertook to release their captives from their uncomfortable position.

“Both our guests can’t control themselves, from what I see,” Ted said.

“This is unacceptable,” Bill added. “Shaun won’t be too happy, but TJ will love having two pairs of buttocks to take care of, no doubt.”

The two friends used a couple hankies to wipe the prisoners’ crotches. The two boys were then left to stand, their captors waiting for something to move on. Soon the sound of the doorknob being turned announced Shaun’s arrival, casting his malevolent smile across the room.

“Hello there, my fine specimens. I hope you haven’t given Ted and Bill any reason to complain?”

Ted and Bill pretended they were sad and disgruntled.

“Shaun, they couldn’t help themselves: they both shot their loads as you can see from the dried-up stain around their crotches.”

“Marty should know better by now! Well, he’ll get to be punished once more. When will he learn?”

Some chit-chat to discuss the merits of enforcing stricter chastity control ensued.

“Well, there are some good news. The last of the crews working to give our Aladdin wannabe a dwelling matching his looks are gone. The decoration work is finished. We’ll have him tour the new facilities. Bring Marty along, my friends. I have a hunch he will get to spend a time in there too.”

Ted and Bill strapped harnesses over their charges’ torsos and legs so they could walk them throughout the mansion. Soon, the two costumed young men were ready to explore their surroundings further. Zach thought of Shaun’s obsession with Aladdin and what this new room would look like. An even more important concern to the young man was how to rid his captor of these thoughts and find freedom.

“We’re all set, my friends,” Shaun said and started singing a tune that Zach identified immediately: one of Aladdin’s, from the beginning. Shaun had changed the lyrics, though.

Oh, I come from a land, in a faraway place

Where cute gagged boys moan;

Where you’re tied by suspense

And the games are intense …

It’s erotic, but hey, it’s home.

TBC
george_bound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by george_bound »

Nice! I love how well acquainted Zach and Marty are getting ;) They're gonna be best buds in no time... keep up this awesome story!
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY STORIES, CLICK HERE:
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=67283#p67283
Boundcurious
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Boundcurious »

Just as good as usual, thank you [mention]Bondwriter[/mention]!

So close to being found and yet the gagging stopped them. Shame for them... less so for us 😉
Bondwriter
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bondwriter »

[mention]george_bound[/mention] Thanks for the comment! My abductors usually enjoy pairing their captives, and Shaun is keen on this practice.
[mention]Boundcurious[/mention] Yes, escaping from this environment isn't easy. Will they eventually manage? Find out in the continuation, coming to this site soon!
Boundcurious
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Boundcurious »

[mention]Bondwriter[/mention]

How much longer must we wait? I’m looking forward to the continuation 😁
Bondwriter
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bondwriter »

[mention]Boundcurious[/mention] Thanks for the reminder. Here is chapter 10.

Chapter 10 – The Cave of Wonders

Shaun went on singing like the Pied Piper luring rats towards the river where he would drown them; of course, he was only leading his crew and guests down to the remodelled room between the first floor and the cellar. He’d thought of this location for Zach long before he’d meet the young man. He had had visions of it. The Cave of Wonders from the movie was a big one, but in his mind, it blurred with the prison cells where Aladdin was held when accused of kidnapping Jasmine.

Shaun’s own kidnapping fantasies were decisive: he wanted lots of small spaces to store his prisoners and play multiplayer games of hide-and-seek or scavenger hunt to look for captives.

Shaun was still singing. Although he had a good voice, he forced it, making it super campy. They walked down a long hallway, went down two flights of stairs, and then went into another hall that turned abruptly at the end. They stood before a large, massive wooden door that mimicked a medieval prison gate. Reinforcements made it even more solid.

Shaun, done with his obscene song, had taken a large brass key from a chain around his neck that he slowly inserted in the keyhole. The key turned with a loud clank.

“Excuse the mess,” he said as he yielded to his guests. “The construction’s almost done, and our little lambs will benefit from seeing what awaits them, especially my Abooboo. They might have some nice dreams thinking of this place and the games I intend to play.”

Zach saw a huge hall. Grey stone covered the walls; if it was fake stone, it was good quality Drapes in purple, orange, and pink of varied hues gave the place a more cheerful appearance. There were tons of chests, wardrobes, tables, and armchairs. Zach looked at the furniture closely, wondering which could also be turned into storage items.

Shaun pushed them towards a large hole in the wall at the back.

“This is the unfinished work, boys. A large window used to be here, but to keep the underground cave theme, I asked it’d be walled up.”

As Marty came closer to the hole in the wall, he noticed the construction workers a hundred yards away were still cleaning up their tools and putting everything away in the van. Marty moved closer to be seen before he’d try being heard. Zach saw his look and came closer; he noticed the potential outside help. He wasn’t as patient as Marty and rushed to get his head through the hole, shouting as loud as he could.

The timing couldn’t have been worse; a guy from the crew started a high-pressure cleaning hose. Shaun and his henchmen immediately reacted, although nobody outside was looking at them. The actors were seized and pulled back. Bill grabbed Marty, pulling him far behind and throwing him on the floor so he wouldn’t be seen. Shaun, instead, calmly said they just had to stand beside the hole where they could watch the men outside without being seen. Shaun and Ted held on tight to Zach. Bill had his prisoner stand and shuffled with him to the rest of the group.

“They can’t see us, and with the wind carrying our way, whatever noise our scoundrels can make through these fine gags won’t be heard anyway.”

He caressed Zach’s gagged face.

“Fine kid leather. And the big wadding filling your mouth is the highest quality silk, even if worn.”

“Mmmph? Mmmmbbllmm!!!”

“Keep singing for me, my boy.”

Shaun turned towards Marty, still in Bill’s implacable grip.

“Cat got your tongue, Marty? Or you’ve just realized it is hopeless?”

Marty remained quiet, defeated, watching the four-man crew get the last of the cleaned-up tools inside the van and board the vehicle. From the open passenger window, one of the men looked towards them. Marty could see him looking straight into his eyes. But it lasted for a fleeting second only. The vehicle was gone, at least until the next day, and he knew it was unlikely Shaun would give them further opportunities to call the crew out.

Their moans turned to pitiful wails that were echoed by an evil laughter from Shaun and chortling by his henchmen.

“Your escape plans, thwarted again. Now, for disobedient captives, we have plenty of opportunities to teach a lesson right here in this Cave of Shaun’s Wonders, my own cave of bondage pleasures.”

He turned to Ted and Bill.

“I’m at my wits’ end with these two. Please store them away so that I don’t have to suffer any of their annoying babbling and misbehaving,” Shaun told Ted and Bill, taking a dramatic stance.

The henchmen looked at each other. The evil talk was their cue to offer some ideas; they knew what kinds of apparatus was available for punishing the two prisoners. They just had to play parts they never thought about. Their best mocking and taunting had always been improvised. Bill was quicker than Ted.

“Tight bondage, closed place, sensory deprivation for two or three hours.”

Shaun frowned, as if he had to think hard.

“OK, but make the bonds strict and unyielding. They need to regret this little outburst.”

“Marty’s first. Let’s start taking care of him with ropes.”

Zach, held by Shaun, who was breathing down his neck, was allowed to enjoy the two goons’ full display of talent. With coils of white rope taken from a large drawer, they went for a rope-only tie-up. They folded Marty’s shins against his knees as they had him lie on his belly. His wrists and elbows were bound together next, welding his arms. A tightly pulled piece of rope linked his wrists to his ankles.

“Time for the body cage,” Ted said, going to a wardrobe from which he picked a large tangled bunch of straps. As he unfolded it with Bill, a network of thin leather straps all connected to the ensemble appeared. Rings went around Marty’s wrists, elbows, legs, thighs, and ankles. There were even straps to restrain his head, one coming over the gag and a sort of cap for the top of his skull.

“Not a move, not a peep. Try and call out for help,” Ted taunted.

“Mmmmblllmmm!”

Marty had been turned into a shorter and more compact version of his former self with his legs thus united. Moving any of his limbs was impossible. Zach knew it had to be painful; and every step Marty was further restrained meant it was getting closer to Zach’s turn to be thoroughly restrained by the sadistic Ted and Bill.

Ted went to get a wheeled platform. It featured a rod with a hook, like the support for a bird cage. The two hunky minders picked up the package at their feet. They first had Marty stand on his knees; they lifted him; at the top of the leather contraption, a ring went through the hook.

Marty was left hanging with his knees a couple inches from the platform. Zach could only hope for his companion in misfortune that there was some metal in the head gear so all his weight wouldn’t be on his neck.

Marty did not wail but resignation could be read in his eyes. This particular piece was designed to keep the captive from being hanged. With Marty taken care of, Zach now was the target of the captors’ ministrations.

TBC
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

I just caught on to what you did with the title and I think you need to be punished.
Boundcurious
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Boundcurious »

Update appreciated [mention]Bondwriter[/mention] , thank you!
Bondwriter
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bondwriter »

blackbound wrote: 2 years ago I just caught on to what you did with the title and I think you need to be punished.
I'll take this as a compliment, unless you're a pun-hater!
[mention]Boundcurious[/mention] You're welcome!
Bondwriter
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bondwriter »

Chapter 11 – Stored Away

“Let’s handle our pretty Prince Ali,” Ted said, rubbing his hands in anticipated pleasure.

“What do you have in mind?” Shaun asked pointing his hand-held digital camera towards Ted.

“Uh, what about having him in the gibbet cage?” Cameras made Ted nervous. “It isn’t the strictest of restraints, but it can get severe if we tighten the screws enough.”

“You are right. It’s a very versatile tool.”

Bill went behind a lectern concealing the control centre for the gizmos and devices that were no doubt disguised across the peaceful cave.

The faint noise of an electric motor hummed. Zach looked up; a metal cage was coming down from the ceiling. A trap door had opened without a noise. Ted pushed Zach closer to the place where the cage would land. When it was half a foot above the floor, Bill stopped its descent by pushing a button.

It was time to bind the arrogant Middle Eastern guy so he would learn his place. Bill grabbed a single glove and joined his childhood friend. Keeping the lad’s arms tightly pulled as one behind his back was mandatory for this specific cage, because the metal rings designed to encircle the body were shaped to accommodate the arms behind, forearms touching each other. They put the glove on Zach. Shaun monitored the lacing closely, glad to see his henchmen’s enthusiasm and gusto.

Zach felt the tips of his encased fingers brushing against his satin-clad bum. This single glove was excruciating, but Marty hadn’t complained, so Zach kept mum not to hurt his fellow-prisoner’s morale. Having two well-coordinated captors handle him meant that every time he thought they were done, another strap was made tighter or a lace was pulled closer. The single glove turned out to have straps to keep it tight against Zach’s spine.

They laced his legs in a leather sheath too. Bill then took a wrench and started adjusting the various metal circles at the proper height on the front and back rods that were the backbone of the contraption.

Shaun came to have a closer look. He then took part to stuffing Zach inside the cage. The metallic strips were closed one after the other, each metal band added more pressure on Zach. Now he knew this was inescapable. His feet rested on a small platform, and his limbs sheathed in thin leather were further restrained by metal.

“Very good, my friends,” Shaun gloated. “This isn’t the Cave of Wonders’ most painful possibility, but I think we won’t hear from our Abooboo for a while. Let me see …”

Shaun himself handled the closing and locking of the thin, wide metal strips. Leather straps on top of the metal, at further places, pulled Zach’s limbs and torso closer together. The devious director took three steps back to take in the whole display: a lithe and supple body constrained within the cage frame.

“This will keep you out of trouble! Have a pleasant night down here. The first of many. The first of one thousand and one nights!”

The crazy laughter wasn’t followed by Shaun singing his bawdy song again but by some kneading and prodding; he inspected both Zach and Marty for safety and security.

Zach’s cage was lifted higher by triggering the motor from the control panel. Marty and Zach were four feet away, which meant they could look into each other’s eyes with some effort.

Unfortunately, the light went off, and Shaun’s last ‘Don’t go anywhere!’ was immediately followed by the door being pulled shut and the key turned twice in the lock.

The helpless captives hung in their respecting contraptions; Zach could faintly feel and smell the outside marine air coming through the hole that would soon be filled to make his prison invisible from the outside.

Zach was cold; the strain over his arms cruelly locked behind prevented him from ever falling asleep. A few times he almost did, only to come to his senses with a pang of panic that then kept him highly aware of his dependent position.

In one way, Zach and Marty were lucky; Shaun’s plans for the next day changed a couple minutes after he left the room. The episode of them trying to get the construction workers’ attention had given him an idea for entertainment. It required getting them out of their current predicament earlier than foreseen.

It was not even five in the morning when the key to the Cave rattled inside the lock. Bright light followed, temporarily blinding the boys who’d been turned into Christmas baubles. When they recovered sight, they saw the wicked trio with two brightly decorated crates.

“Good morning, boys,” Shaun said. “I hope you’ve enjoyed your nightly comfort, for you will be spending the day in a much less pleasant position.”

“Mmmbllmm!”

“Mrgrmmph!”

Both replies were pleas for mercy, as the prisoners were all cramped from being held in their respective cages.

“Don’t fret, just look at these marvels of engineering I had built. Zach, you might have enjoyed a variation on this model when we brought you over here. I have four of them, in case more friends want to share your fate. From the outside, they just look like some circus or music-hall props, with the bright colours and the shiny mirrors daintily inlaid over them—not like something in which to store people long-term, do they? Bill, please?”

Making sure he could be seen by both prisoners, Bill opened one of the crates, lifted a lid, and then opened the door in front. Zach recognized the case he’d been transported in. This one was higher, though, and had a base, which, according to Shaun’s explanations, contained a venting mechanism so they could remain in there for a long time without suffocating.

Other than that, it had a soft silky lining and appeared to be slightly bigger than the transportation case.

“Gentlemen,” Shaun addressed Ted and Bill. “Will you get our guests ready for their day of observation?”

Marty was first to be taken down from his perch only to be packed in the case sitting with his thighs open wide, his knees pulled towards his shoulders, and his ankles strapped to hooks on the sides of the box.

When Zach’s turn came, he realized the crate allowed for better seating than the one he’d been put into, diapered, for the journey to Shaun’s own private hell.

The boys’ gags were removed briefly so they’d have a quick drink of sweetened water. They were gagged with Ted’s and Bill’s soiled underwear. Their lips were sealed shut, and rubber swimming caps preceded the mummification of their heads with tape.

Then it was time to shut the door and the lid. Some of the inlaid mirrors faced the lads’ eyes. These were one-way mirrors, allowing the person inside the crate to view what was going on outside. Shaun waved to them one last time, and the trio of twisted minders left the captives, the wheels well locked so no inside motion would yield any shaking outside.

Less than an hour later, the construction crew entered the site, ready for the last contribution to the Cave project. Shaun Wainworth was a peculiar customer, but he paid well and early, so the contractors were usually eager to work on his various construction and decoration jobs.

Inside their crates, the boys were well vented, but the whole apparatus completely muted any sound coming from the boxes. The motors and fans underneath were very quiet and pushed air towards the lads’ noses.

The situation was puzzling for the poor detainees; small microphones picked up outside noise and played it to their ears, but it was damning to both Zach and Marty that they couldn’t be heard.

“Mmmph!”

“Mmmmbllmmph! Mrmmph!”

The microphones inside the cases picked up the desperate attempts with clarity and strength. Shaun turned the volume up. In his video-monitoring room, he was watching four displays of the lads, two of each prisoner’s face. Shaun found interesting that his captives made their fruitless attempts simultaneously.

The construction crew wouldn’t stay much beyond noon, so he had a couple of hours to enjoy the show. Shaun wondered how best he could spend the afternoon with his guests. A few ideas ran through his mind. He smiled; the fun was just beginning.

TBC
Jb99
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Jb99 »

Great update - wonder if the other two crates wil get occupants before too long?
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

Love the relentless cruelty and hopelessness for the protagonist(s) - reminds me of the "Simon" stories in the best ways.
Bondwriter
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bondwriter »

Jb99 wrote: 2 years ago Great update - wonder if the other two crates wil get occupants before too long?
With so much equipment, it would be a shame if it wasn't used to full capacity!
blackbound wrote: 2 years ago Love the relentless cruelty and hopelessness for the protagonist(s) - reminds me of the "Simon" stories in the best ways.
Thanks a ton, it's a big compliment.
Next episode coming up tomorrow, so stay tuned, people!
Bondwriter
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bondwriter »

Chapter 12 – Routine and Newcomers

It turned out that a painting team followed the construction crew. A sudden opening in their schedule meant they could come and do the sophisticated job Shaun had ordered. Shaun gleefully accepted and told Ted and Bill there would be more entertainment for the two captives.

He could also get the prisoners to shout even more and desperately try to warn people outside though no sound came through. The illusion created by a thin wall had the bound and gagged boys completely fooled.

When the crew arrived, they didn’t seem to notice the prisoners, who calmed down. Zach found an interest in watching the men laying out their colours. This wasn’t just decoration. They drew lines before painting huge murals on specific sections of the walls.

When they were gone in the evening, Ted and Bill rolled them back to their chamber. They would be bound separately for the night. These were Shaun’s orders; he didn’t seem keen on their promiscuity. And Zach was too good for Marty.

This went on for three days. Zach started to see what the painters were doing. It fit with Shaun’s strange fascination for Aladdin; they were recreating sets of the film. They reproduced the caves, prison cells, and deep dungeons.

On the fourth day, in the morning, Zach and Marty were surprised when they were not put back inside the boxes. Instead, they got showered and had to endure Ted’s and Bill’s hygiene ministrations. After a thorough cleaning up, they had to don leather shorts and harnesses. Zach didn’t find these too Aladdiny. When Shaun entered, he admired the finished work and the captives tightly strapped to wheelchairs.

“So, how are my restrained leather toys doing this morning? While the crew puts the finishing touches on our Cave of Wonders, you might socialize. I mean, you haven’t gotten to meet this many people over the last three days.”

Shaun’s sarcasm was tough to swallow for the captives.

“I have some guests coming over. You see, Marty, most of the boys I’ve brought here to play with have gone back home. Today’s visitors will, too, I imagine. But this will only happen if I’m sure they won’t be suspicious about your real status. They’d better not. This place is big, but I can’t take in every meddling kid that comes across my way,” Shaun added, revealing a liking for Scooby-Doo cartoons as well.

“I’ll tell them you’re big escape artists trying to outperforming each other and that you’re halfway through breaking a twenty-one-day record. They will stay for a day and a half at the most. Ted, Bill, go set Zach and Marty in the library.”

Both boys were wheelchaired to the calm and comfortable room, the atmosphere of which didn’t tell of the dangers of the nether dungeons. It was perfect to introduce young preys to refined and elaborate bondage: the smell of properly waxed furniture, the book shelves, and the view over the ocean gave an air of seriousness and luxury.

There were two antiques, or possibly facsimiles, of chairs used in psychiatric institutions decades ago. Marty had tested one when his games with Shaun turned into abduction. Ted and Bill took care of the ‘patients’ and got them from their modern wheelchairs to the old-fashioned ones.

Over the harnesses they added straightjackets featuring holes that allowed for the D-rings to be threaded through. They were made of fine kid leather, and Zach calculated he wore a garment worth more than his whole wardrobe. It felt made-to-measure; looking at Marty, and catching a glimpse of himself in one of the long standing mirrors as he was brought to the chair, he confirmed it was cut precisely to his size.

At least, they were restrained with their arms folded over their chests. The strapping to the chair, with all the possibilities offered by the many attachments, the footrests, and armrests, left them utterly helpless. Try as they might, they barely managed to get the gleaming straps to slightly ripple under their muscular efforts.

“You’ve heard Shaun, my good friends. We gotta make sure you don’t whine about being really captives, so we won’t pull back on the gagging. All leather and classy, as the rest of the costume.”

Two formidable hoods were produced. Leather pear plugs popped up too. As the goons started working on Zach, he felt that the hood too had to be made-to-measure. Once they had him close his jaws, the pear shape filled his mouth and trapped his tongue down; yet it didn’t exert too much pressure outside like when they crammed too much stuff inside his mouth.

Zach’s lips got taped up. The hood came next, covering his whole face. The pin pricks over the eyes allowed to discern shapes and colours but not to see what would be going on. Their heads were then strapped to the chairs’ headrests. They were now part of the library’s furniture, a pleasure for the eyes of the expected company.

The men let Zach and Marty test their bonds; they were trapped under a layer of leather, pinned to the chair as if it had become some exoskeleton. One without joints. Noise started coming out of the hallway. The big door opened. In came the infernal team with the guests, two Californian cuties trussed up in ropes with scarves bound across their lower faces.

“See, my snooping meddlers, see what happens when you break into my estate. Dirty hippies! Haven’t you got any respect for people’s private property?”

The boys whined. Their sound betrayed more than one layer under the bright scarves. Shaun was his evil villain self, his sweet voice becoming more and more like his favourite cartoon’s villain. The two new guests looked gorgeous. Shaun had not picked them up at random. They wore silk jockey shorts and tee-shirts that had been out of fashion for at least three decades; Shaun liked the clothing of the past eras—when it was hugging and short.

He’d decided on some role-play; the two dudes, Paul and Mark, longed to be abducted together. When they’d learned that the cool guy who traded bondage stories on their favourite dating site happened to have a large house on the Oregon Coast, they’d prepared for a nice vacation up north, as there were nice spots to hit the waves too. The surfing wasn’t great, but the beach was less crowded than the ones they were used to. A place overlooking the Atlantic Ocean in the wilderness offered an exotic appeal.

After being seized by Ted and Bill at the entrance—the scenario stated their car had broken down—they were drawn inside at gunpoint, and Paul was made to restrain Mark. Ted and Bill gave a quick demonstration as they handled Paul next. They benefitted from each other’s left sock as wadding for their gags.

Of course, the newcomers were introduced to the two gimps welded to their chairs.

“Watch, my stranded friends, watch what happens to those who come and try to pry their nose into my business. These are tax collectors who thought they could require I fill out forms. Arrogant and ignorant of our local ways. They’ve been here for months, and I’d better tell you, they will stay for many more to come. But for now …”

The shapes dancing in front of the straitjacketed boys told of what was happening: Paul and Mark were being put into hogties at their feet. A lot of mmphhing and writhing around occurred, as Zach could get the vibrations of the bodies across the wood floor.

The game went on. Ted, Bill, and Shaun improved on the knots, tickled their new prisoners, twisted their nipples through the tee-shirts and kneaded the cocks tenting their shorts. The game went on; for Zach and Marty, it was nightmare, as their muffled pleas became a welcome background noise, blending in with the guys’ moans. For nonexpert ears, the grunts were all the same. To Shaun’s, it was a symphony, the playful consensual mumbling from the cute newcomers underlined by the droning, pitiful protests and pleas Zach and Marty attempted to make.

TBC
Jb99
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Jb99 »

Looks like occupants for the other two crates have shown up! Great update, how long are you going to keep us in suspense for the next one?

Or maybe an opportunity to introduce some wetsuits for Paul and Mark, but I don't think wetsuits appear in Aladdin....
Bondwriter
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bondwriter »

[mention]Jb99[/mention] There will be an update this weekend.

No wetsuits in this story, though there are some similar outfits the guests have to don.
I'll make a note for the sequel, that's one third written, it's always good to get ideas to get the stories going.
Jb99
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Jb99 »

Thanks. Appreciate that wetsuits aren't everyone's thing. I wrote a couple of stories a while ago specifically with that theme, but haven't posted them on here.

The stories are on www.wetsuitlads.co.uk and are entitled The Dilemma and A Willing Captive.

I've also been wondering what adventures Marty had before he met up with Zach!
Bondwriter
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bondwriter »

[mention]Jb99[/mention] Thanks for the idea and the link!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

The gagging scene in Chapter eight, where Zach's mouth is stuffed full with nylon socks from four different guys is just sensational.
Loving every minute of this 8-)
Zach’s mouth was crammed with tasty and smelly nylon stockings worn by the four men in the room: one sock from each of them, poked in slowly. The goons then fit Zach with a kid leather lower-face mask. This wasn’t as bad as the tape, but the straps pulled his jaws close together and had him bite over the ball of dirty footwear.
Bondwriter
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bondwriter »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] Glad you enjoyed the scene. So you're one of these fellows into sock bondage? ;-D

Chapter 13 – An Elaborate Simulation

The captors left the four bound boys together. The hunks’ happy mumbled replies told Zach they were totally unaware of what was really going on. Soon after Zach gave up trying to let them know of his abduction, the formidable team of captors came back. The door opened louder than the first time.

“Our two surfer friends had an accomplice, it seems. We found this dude at the gate hiding, but not well enough,” Shaun said.

They were pushing a young man whose looks matched Mark’s and Paul’s. His arms were bound behind him; his legs were hobbled, and he was skillfully gagged; he was also much more fidgety than his mates had been. Zach and Marty could feel it. There was something fishy in this new episode. Another bout of rope-knotting went on with technical talk about lark’s heads and frapping knots. Ted used to sail, so he had even quainter rope phrases.

Eventually, the strawberry blond with lots of hair was left to wriggle over his belly next to his more docile friends—he writhed like a madman. After a snarky remark from Shaun, they left, leaving five boys bound together in the library.

Zach had the hogtied newcomer in front of him. Ted and Bill had been their usual proficient selves with rope; they had bundled the young man tightly. His fighting reignited the will to try and escape, but after ten minutes, the three hogtied captives, grunting and squirming, had succeeded only in building up a sheen of sweat over their foreheads. Although the two boyfriends had gotten close to each other, Paul was more interested in caressing Mark’s bum than untying the knots binding his wrists.

Zach was entertained by the show, to his great shame. He was still making sounds to attract attention, but his rendition of ‘SOS’ fell on deaf ears. Marty was also trying to call out the hogtied boys, to no avail. Shaun’s schemes were wickedly brilliant.

This lasted for a while; the smell of sweaty bodies rose to the straitjacketed captives’ nostrils. A scent of excitement and arousal permeated the room. Zach longed for the days he’d been at the hands of his friend Josh. He had to keep hoping for a mistake from his captors. Ted and Bill were not so smart and could be outwitted during the right opportunity.

Zach was contemplating this prospect when he noticed the last captive had a different pace to work himself up. His breathing was faster, and he emitted triumphing grunts. A wrist got out of the bonds, and a hand started searching for the next knot. The grunts conveyed more and more satisfaction.

Eventually, the young man sprung to his feet, his fingers ripping off the layers of tape from his lower face. He spat out what had been a sock a long time ago.

“These people are insane! I was enjoying myself in the shade of the wall when they held me at gunpoint and trussed me up like a chicken.”

Puzzled, he looked at Zach.

“What kind of a loony bin is this? Gimps, like in Pulp Fiction?”

He looked closer.

“Where do I start getting you people out of this?”

He soon gave up and went for the rope-tied boys, who seemed to give less trouble. Zach and Marty went frantic, humming pitiful attempts indicating the abnormal situation they were in.

When the boys were free, confusion ensued. Mark and Paul thanked the young man, agreeing this was a hellish place. They turned to Zach and Marty and pointed out the same issue: locks and specific fixtures made it impossible to release the young men from their bizarre chairs.

The former captives said they would flee and call the police. Zach’s and Marty’s humming got desperate.

“Don’t worry, we’ll be right back!” Paul said with a wink that Zach caught despite his blurry vision.

The three guys left the room, the ominous sound of the door slamming shut informing Zach and Marty they would remain prisoners for the time being.

Zach had no clue what was going on. After all, those guys could have been real kidnap victims. Shaun had lied to all of them. He longed for a break; Marty had suffered even more, but it was about to be over.

Hopeful and optimistic thoughts rushed through his head. Ted and Bill entering the library dampened this train of thought. They were pushing the crates from which Zach and Marty had witnessed the construction work.

“Time for you boys to get a drink and a bite before we store you away for this afternoon’s little ceremony!”

Without providing more details, Ted and Bill got to their usual caregiving tasks. The feeding and watering were welcome, whereas the stuffing of the boys in the crates brought pain and despair. Their begging to be spared this wicked treatment fell on deaf ears.

The thick hoods were replaced with more bearable mouth corsets; every time Ted and Bill took care of Zach and Marty, some things would get stricter but some would improve. Once enclosed in their little boxes, they were rolled to the other side of the library. The boys braced for another long wait.

After what could have been over an hour, the library eventually filled up with people. The captors were marching the three escaped young men in front of them. They were made to stop three feet in front of Zach’s and Marty’s boxes.

Shaun was at the top of his villain-playing abilities.

“So, my ragged urchins, you thought you could get away from my power? You will get plenty of time to think about how silly this was. I don’t take in too kindly to strangers abusing my welcome. Ted, Bill, what do you think might eradicate our visitors’ poor manners?”

“Hang them by the feet for the night?”

“Whip their asses raw?”

“Both interesting solutions, but should they be used on first-time offenders, though?”

“You choose, boss. My take is that you’d better strike hard; you have only one chance to make a first impression, after all. But you do prefer slow training.”

“Yes, my faithful Bill, yes. I like how your foul mind works. I was thinking of having some escape challenge: we and five hundred feet of rope against our three wannabe Houdinis.”

“Hogties again?”

“Uh? No. Desperate times call for desperate measures. Ball-ties!”

Watching the events on the other side of the mirror made time go faster for the captives. Their abductors turned out to be impressive performers who bundled the three prisoners into tight balls. The ropes made the young men look like sculptures, enhancing their lines; strands pulling shiny shorts up boys’ cracks was a sight Zach still enjoyed.

The three guests ended up on their backs, their knees to their chins, their heels against their butts, with their arms wrapped around their legs, their wrists tied to their ankles. Their nylon-clad bums were in full display.

Shaun then started one of his rants. The young men trapped inside their boxes couldn’t tell when Shaun was telling the truth and when he was letting his fancy run wild. He was explaining to the ball-tied boys how he would smuggle them out of the country to sell them into a slave-trading organization.

Marty had heard of this several times; he’d been threatened with being sent to a ruthless and cruel master in the Middle East when he didn’t behave. Why wouldn’t Shaun, a man of huge means, know such shady people?

Then the five prisoners were left to their own devices; Shaun and his henchmen watched the three rope-tied lads on a video monitor as they sat in a room a short distance away, down the hall. They cast glances at each other, whispering comments on how well they’d done. They had a quick look at Zach’s and Marty’s faces to check they were both doing fine.

TBC
Jb99
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Jb99 »

Another great update, not enough crates to go round now.

Wonder if Marty and Zach are being subjected to mind games - give them some hope of escape only to find out later that the other 3 lads are willing participants in the plot?
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

Just read the first few chapters and very much looking forward to reading some more.

It's great that you've taken the time to build up the story and the characters, fleshing out the backstories and giving us hints of the bondage and gagging to come.

Love the Aladdin theme that is developing. I'm definitely of the generation that grew up watching that film on VHS! Also love the idea of the neck corset gag from the first chapter.

Can't wait for Shaun to get Zach into his clutches. Seems like it could be mutually beneficial for both of them.
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
Bondwriter
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bondwriter »

Jb99 wrote: 2 years ago Another great update, not enough crates to go round now.

Wonder if Marty and Zach are being subjected to mind games - give them some hope of escape only to find out later that the other 3 lads are willing participants in the plot?
Thanks for another comment! They are short of crates, but Shaun has other resources. Wait and see what happens!
Pup Wingletang wrote: 2 years ago Just read the first few chapters and very much looking forward to reading some more.

It's great that you've taken the time to build up the story and the characters, fleshing out the backstories and giving us hints of the bondage and gagging to come.

Love the Aladdin theme that is developing. I'm definitely of the generation that grew up watching that film on VHS! Also love the idea of the neck corset gag from the first chapter.

Can't wait for Shaun to get Zach into his clutches. Seems like it could be mutually beneficial for both of them.
Thanks for the uplifting comment. Once again, many ideas come from Jeremy, who helped to plot out the story and design the characters. Hopefully the coming episodes will please you.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic