Home alone with the burglar (F/F)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
BoundJana
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Home alone with the burglar (F/F)

Post by BoundJana »

(Yeah, the story that I wrote over a year ago and still didn't continued yet, but maybe I start when I get back in the mood ^-^)

The latex cladded hand clamps over my mouth, muffling my shocked screams, the other hand grabbing hold of my squirming hands. "No move and no word, sweetie, or things get worse!" A cold female voice whispers in my ear, giving me shivers. I squeal and softly nod my head, feeling her latex suit rubbing against my yoga pants and my croptop.

"If I remove my hands, you'll not scream, you'll only answer my questions, understand?" Her voice is harsh, there's no room for negotiations. I nod my head.

"Good girl." The woman says, releasing my mouth. Only moments later I hear the ripping of duct tape, I feel how she wraps it around my wrists, securing them behind my back. "What's your name and how old are you?"

"I...I'm J-jana and...and I'm 19 years old....please...don't hurt me...take all you want and just leave..." My voice is full of fear, I'm shaking.

"And where are your parents, Jana? And don't try to lie, otherwise things can get bad pretty fast." The ice cold voice says as I feel my ellbows being taped together.

I gulp loudly. "They are on a friend's wedding, they should come back sometime in the morning."

"Good....very good." The woman smirks, with my arms now fully immobilized she wraps the tape above and below my breasts.

I strain against the tape with all my strength, but it's in vain, the tape is stronger. "Please...who are you...and what do you want?"

The woman chuckles. "I'm a simple buglar, breaking into house and strealing people's most valuable things..." Her hands run down my body, groping my breasts. "...and with you here, I think I got the jackpot..."

I whimper loudly. "No please....don't hurt me...I won't be any threat for you...just let me go...I swear I won't tell anybody anything"

"You talk way too much, Jana, we need to fix that...." Suddenly a cloth gets stuffed in my mouth, before the tape is wrapped around my head to keep it in. I groan and scream in protest, but the gag makes it nearly not audible. I then feel her pulling down my yoga pants and panties to reveal my shaven pussy, making me gasp as she touches my lips.

"Hmm already moist, looks like someone likes what's happening." She chuckles as she rubs my pussy, making me moan and squirm softly. She then throws me over her shoulder and gives my ass a firm spank.
"Let's move in the bedroom where it's a bit more comfortable....."
What are you waiting for? Finally put a gag in my mouth and play with me!
freyjaceleste862

Post by freyjaceleste862 »

good but has adult-elements in it. Ought to be in the adult section?
BoundJana
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BoundJana »

Thanks alot ^-^

But you might be right, maybe a mod could move it to the adult fictional section?
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Done!
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
MisterMistoffelees
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by MisterMistoffelees »

So perhaps Jana is the most valuable thing in the house? This might not end well for her! :o
Welcome to Snowden! Enter at your own risk!
Deleted User 236

Post by Deleted User 236 »

Good to see you posting this story again. Your burglar seems,more competent than mine.
Beetle bailey13
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Beetle bailey13 »

Good story
DTbound
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by DTbound »

Good story! Hopefully you’ll continue it soon.
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

Yes, a more competent burglar than Petraspeds'. And perhaps with a better idea of what to do with a captive.
Thanks for posting!
BoundJana
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BoundJana »

Thanks you all for your kind feedback, I'll start continuing the next days ^-^
Deleted User 69

Post by Deleted User 69 »

Amazing story,hun, I rather like it very much <3
Cleavegagger
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Cleavegagger »

Fine storie, makes me wanna Know what the burglar is upto with sweet innocent Jana. I'll be looking forward for Future chapters
a girl, neatly tied up and gagged is a beautifull sight. a girl, enjoying being tied up and gagged is the most beautifull thing i've ever seen. If you want my kik just ask.
Gagfan
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gagfan »

I always enjoy some good tape bondage. Appreciate the attention to detail on the descriptions
For my stories I haven't gotten around to posting here: https://gagfan.wordpress.com/
TheBaconDude
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TheBaconDude »

[mention]BoundJana[/mention] Great story so far. Are you going to continue it anytime soon? I was not aware that “a few days” could mean 4 months :D :D :D
A person that is in bondage, relaxed; is like a statue that is without wax. -Somebody
BoundJana
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BoundJana »

TheBaconDude wrote: 5 years ago @BoundJana Great story so far. Are you going to continue it anytime soon? I was not aware that “a few days” could mean 4 months :D :D :D
Thanks for the positive feedback!

I'm already writing on the next part, but I'm only doing that when I've the time and the mood to do so, so it's proceeding very very slowly
Deleted User 236

Post by Deleted User 236 »

Ooooh Id forgotten about this story. Sooooo glad to know it is still under development.
wrathofcon
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by wrathofcon »

"I.. Im Jana... And Im 19 years old... and I never fucking learned how to read"
Ill render you speechless ;) ...
BoundJana
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BoundJana »

wrathofcon wrote: 5 years ago "I.. Im Jana... And Im 19 years old... and I never fucking learned how to read"
Meme.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
wrathofcon
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by wrathofcon »

BoundJana wrote: 5 years ago
wrathofcon wrote: 5 years ago "I.. Im Jana... And Im 19 years old... and I never fucking learned how to read"
Meme.jpg
(I was kind of nervous you wouldn't get the reference and might be offended, I'm glad you get it)
Ill render you speechless ;) ...
tieduptee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tieduptee »

Oh how I loved this!! Amazing read and tons of detail which makes it better to visualise. Great job, keep it up!
Tie me up, stuff something in my mouth, wrap some tape around it and let's have some fun!

Sureni
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Sureni »

Really nice story, pls continue :)
Deleted User 2408

Post by Deleted User 2408 »

Come on you can’t stop there please keep going
Seventh Crow
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Seventh Crow »

Lovely writing, Jana. Hope to see you continue sometime!
Johnbound
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Johnbound »

Please continue egerly wait for next part
Niceandtight31
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Niceandtight31 »

Love this,the icy dom is amazing and the use of tape too
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic