BOUND & GAGGED IN A SLEEPING BAG (M+/M+) *UPDATE APR 04*

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

WHICH OF THE FOLLOWING SAGAS HAVE YOU FOUND YOURSELF RE-READING OR GOING BACK TO THE MOST? (2 VOTES)

BOUND & GAGGED IN A SLEEPING BAG
46%
TEACHING BRAD A LESSON
4%
EASY PREY I-IV
24%
THIRTY-SIX HOURS OF HELL
4%
HOUSE ARREST I & II
6%
HOW I BECAME A COLLEGE DORM SLAVE
14%
OTHER (SPECIFY)
1%

Total votes: 112

Wedgieboy69
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Wedgieboy69 »

GoBucks wrote: 1 year ago Voted Shawn for the last couple. Sure helps that he doesn't have a washer at school!
I agree. That was my logic as well
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

I went with Corey because that whole family of Shawn's has somethin wrong with their feet. :lol:

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Volobond wrote: 1 year ago I went with Corey because that whole family of Shawn's has somethin wrong with their feet. :lol:
Indeed. I foresee a heated battle between these two ;)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Sockgaggedman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sockgaggedman »

Hard choice! I had to think this one through!

So, a gag has to be at least a little bit smelly/gross/soggy/all that good stuff; most people would agree. But, out of the two contestants, neither one's possible gags are just a little bit of all the mentioned stuff, quite the opposite! It came down to this: how much/how long could you bear the smelliest option: Shawn! ( this mainly applied to footwear, I think both guys sweat a normal? amount, if there be such a norm; neither has been noted to have an outrageous body odour, quite the opposite. Thus, gags other than socks, even less common gags like a sweaty wifebeater, pair of gym shorts and even the notorious undergarments would perhaps be on the same level. Back to the socks!)

From afar, the really-really outrageous, nostrils-burning, acrid option that Shawn's socks present is tempting. I myself and many others might have become notorious for voicing hotheaded pleas to be gagged with mouth stuffings as outrageous as Nick's, Zack's, Shawn's, Mitch's...not really viewing the sour-smelling reality.
For the few that could survive the initial encounter with socks as strong as Shawn's, they would perhaps lose their magnetic appeal very fast and be viewed for the atomic wads they truly are! I think Steven himself voiced this opinion about Nick's socks where, after living together for a moderately long period of time, they are no longer hot, just pungently smelly!

When the excitement runs dry, you are left with just a rotten wad in your mouth to choke/suck on. So I went with Corey! His socks would still be pungent, but not as bad as Shawn's hereditary putrid ones ( as per the chart on page 144). As I've said, each guy can provide a plethora of other gags, but Sockgaggedman judges first the socks, unsurprisingly
Ossassin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ossassin »

Gotta go Shawn for this one :D
Stormee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stormee »

I went with Corey. Tough choice, but I went with him over Shawn. 8-)
Banner created by Bondagefreak

My Other Stories:
Stormee's Stories List
4toes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by 4toes »

Shawn for me as well... I feel there would be a lot of options in his hamper given his habit and lack of washer at his place.
Footsub123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Footsub123 »

I think I'm going to go with Corey. His socks are rancid!
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

I voted for Shawn
Footsub
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Footsub »

Shawn - bring it on
Sockgaggedman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sockgaggedman »

Though I am very much team Corey for this poll contest and have no intention of changing my vote too soon, I decided to quickly sketch out something bondage-related today after my last drawings including any sort of tying up were like...1 year and a half ago!
I did not really have any specific character in mind when first stroking with the pen, but after the first drawing where I intentionally left the dom bland looking reminded me of a certain 21-year-old dominant muscle hunk college student I decided to go all in and sketch multiple drawings of Shawn! These are the results:

They are not the best quality-wise, but I'm still pretty proud of some of them! I also didn't realise this at first, but they kind of tell a story of a kidnapping from an original meetup, though I certainly did not have this in mind before or after drawing them!
For the Shawn voters and the people that have yet to vote, consider this a treat! For my fellow Corey voters, I hope this doesn't imbalance the voting scale!

And a final thanks to [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] for giving me the initiative to post these here!
OrdinaryWorld
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by OrdinaryWorld »

I must say, you have excellent sketching skills!

Especially like the first one with how you drew the body and face.

Cheers to bondagefreak for the banner!
4toes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by 4toes »

[mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] Excellent sketches, would love to see more~
Sockgaggedman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sockgaggedman »

Some more drawings! :D This time featuring the classic duo Nick and Zack ( and only Zack lol):

wataru14
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wataru14 »

Wow! Those are amazing!
Sockgaggedman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sockgaggedman »

This one's the last one I promise!
More Zack! This time in pencil, this time in socks:

Last edited by Sockgaggedman 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

This one is my favourite! Thanks! :mrgreen:
Sockgaggedman wrote: 1 year ago This one's the last one I promise!

This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
Stormee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stormee »

This last sketch of Zack with his socks is the best. I like how he's showing off his muscles and socks. That shows those who aren't familiar of him on who is the boss. :D
Banner created by Bondagefreak

My Other Stories:
Stormee's Stories List
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Good lord, I sure as hell hope not!
These sketches are incredible, [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention]!

I can't believe how blessed I am to have visual art contributions like [mention]LK3869[/mention]'s, [mention]ShadowHusky[/mention]'s and now your own. You have an uncanny ability for drawing faces, expressions and correct body proportions. I thought your first sketches displaying Shawn were fantastic, but these latest ones featuring Nick and Zack are nothing short of incredible.

Absolutely awesome!
I don't think anyone would object to seeing more of your sketches.
Quite the opposite!

Be sure to scroll up this page to see the other sketches [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] posted, guys.

[mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]jammer212[/mention] [mention]smushboy[/mention] [mention]luiggi87[/mention] [mention]Ossassin[/mention] [mention]blackbound[/mention] [mention]sws91[/mention] [mention]CorbD91[/mention] [mention]Mummybag[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]zzzz12333211[/mention] [mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] [mention]user3434658[/mention] [mention]jammer212[/mention] [mention]Whitestorm[/mention] [mention]EJTied22[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]LockedCheeseBird[/mention] [mention]Footsub[/mention] [mention]Red86[/mention] [mention]Pup[/mention] [mention]4toes[/mention] [mention]subguybr[/mention] [mention]Trainedsub[/mention] [mention]SquashMeDown[/mention] [mention]cherryboy[/mention] [mention]sami200456boyfriend[/mention] [mention]smushboy[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]CrownedLoy76[/mention] [mention]Boston2265[/mention] [mention]Hornysub[/mention] [mention]vincenzotognolo22[/mention] [mention]Pantyhose971[/mention] [mention]Bradstick[/mention] [mention]Tsuhaya[/mention] [mention]Wedgieboy69[/mention] [mention]Straitjacketed[/mention] [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] [mention]Ayu[/mention] [mention]subguybr[/mention] [mention]Lovethemsocks[/mention] [mention]Stormee[/mention] [mention]Ropelover98[/mention] [mention]Guardianbound[/mention] [mention]Starcomet[/mention] [mention]Tomat0skins[/mention] [mention]Gaybondage[/mention] [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] [mention]maliki[/mention] [mention]Shadowtied2294[/mention] [mention]Footsub123[/mention] [mention]NeedControl[/mention] [mention]John2222[/mention] [mention]Scottstud94[/mention] [mention]lowlowlow[/mention] [mention]123[/mention] [mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]Mummybag[/mention] [mention]squirrel[/mention] [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]Bradstick[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]vincenzotognolo22[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]CrownedLoy76[/mention] [mention]Wedgieboy69[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]Gagfan[/mention] [mention]Canuck100[/mention] [mention]The slave[/mention] [mention]Straitjacketed[/mention] [mention]Scottstud94[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]BoudBoy22[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]subguybr[/mention] [mention]4toes[/mention] [mention]gag1195[/mention] [mention]grayboxers[/mention] [mention]Tsuhaya[/mention] [mention]maliki[/mention] [mention]Red86[/mention] [mention]Stormee[/mention] [mention]slimthic[/mention] [mention]Guardianbound[/mention] [mention]MaxRoper[/mention] [mention]Desiredduck[/mention] [mention]puffalover[/mention] [mention]Yaru[/mention] [mention]Ropelover98[/mention] [mention]pupHoudini[/mention] [mention]thespy[/mention] [mention]Shadowtied2294[/mention] [mention]Footsub123[/mention] [mention]The WinterShuffle[/mention] [mention]noarmgr[/mention] [mention]Finnan[/mention] [mention]Jb99[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]BlueZephyr[/mention] [mention]Red86[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]gag1195[/mention] [mention]Wedgieboy69[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]4toes[/mention] [mention]harveygasson[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]squirrel[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]Sockbound1234[/mention] [mention]Ossassin[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]Mummybag[/mention] [mention]Footsub[/mention] [mention]Gagfan[/mention] [mention]Kratos[/mention] [mention]The slave[/mention] [mention]blackbound[/mention] [mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]DeanSummer24[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]CrownedLoy76[/mention] [mention]sami200456boyfriend[/mention] [mention]Batsox[/mention] [mention]JDT544[/mention] [mention]N9292[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]Jason07[/mention] [mention]tugfan[/mention] [mention]Whitestorm[/mention] [mention]EJTied22[/mention] [mention]Batsox[/mention] [mention]Boston2265[/mention] [mention]Jason07[/mention] [mention]frankburns[/mention] [mention]vincenzotognolo22[/mention] [mention]ChiDrag221[/mention] [mention]grayboxers[/mention][mention]Ropelover98[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]4toes[/mention] [mention]subguybr[/mention] [mention]sami200456boyfriend[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]squirrel[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]Whitestorm[/mention] [mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] [mention]Michael-Colin[/mention] [mention]Ossassin[/mention] [mention]blackbound[/mention] [mention]Batsox[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]njr[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]fratboydanny[/mention] [mention]Footsub[/mention] [mention]Jason07[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]CrownedLoy76[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]vincenzotognolo22[/mention] [mention]JoshuaGroat90[/mention] [mention]skytargaryen[/mention] [mention]ColtonSocks[/mention] [mention]Tsuhaya[/mention] [mention]Whitestorm[/mention] [mention]The slave[/mention] [mention]Pup[/mention] [mention]Bradstick[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]Footsub123[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]gag1195[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]CrownedLoy76[/mention] [mention]Sockbound1234[/mention] [mention]Wedgieboy69[/mention] [mention]Guardianbound[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]Stormee[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]Ossassin[/mention] [mention]Red86[/mention] [mention]skytargaryen[/mention] [mention]blackbound[/mention] [mention]BoudBoy22[/mention] [mention]Michael-Colin[/mention] [mention]Mummybag[/mention] [mention]4toes[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]Batsox[/mention] [mention]Footsub[/mention] [mention]FelixSH[/mention] [mention]Lovethemsocks[/mention] [mention]John2222[/mention] [mention]TheAllrounder[/mention]
The slave
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The slave »

Wow very very good I love it
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

Whether socked or not, you've captured Zack and Nick really well. Great illustrations
Banner by bondagefreak --- Link to my stories: Click Here

Sockgaggedman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sockgaggedman »

bondagefreak wrote: 1 year ago Good lord, I sure as hell hope not!

I don't think anyone would object to seeing more of your sketches.
Quite the opposite!
Well, then...
Here's a drawing of the doms, italic, bold, underline and all; The Doms of BnG:

Zack, Shawn and Nick each presenting a foot. Not gonna lie, this one is my favourite one so far, both for the outcome and for the drawing process as a whole! In such joyful surroundings, I took the liberty to give both the aloof Shawn and the overly serious Nick a smile, while Zack is in his full element, grinning and all.
Hope you'll like them!
Sockgaggedman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sockgaggedman »

Also, for a better look at each dom:

ZACK: THE KNIGHT

SHAWN: THE HAMMER

NICK: THE DADDY
John2222
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by John2222 »

Illustrations help bring a story to life in a way that words cannot. It is great to see someone else's interpretation of the story. Well done.
Pup
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup »

Sockgaggedman wrote: 1 year ago
They are not the best quality-wise, but I'm still pretty proud of some of them!
You should be proud of all of them, they are great.
I have to agree that illustrations like this definitely help bring the story to life
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic