BOUND & GAGGED IN A SLEEPING BAG (M+/M+) *UPDATE APR 04*

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

WHICH OF THE FOLLOWING SAGAS HAVE YOU FOUND YOURSELF RE-READING OR GOING BACK TO THE MOST? (2 VOTES)

BOUND & GAGGED IN A SLEEPING BAG
46%
TEACHING BRAD A LESSON
4%
EASY PREY I-IV
24%
THIRTY-SIX HOURS OF HELL
4%
HOUSE ARREST I & II
6%
HOW I BECAME A COLLEGE DORM SLAVE
14%
OTHER (SPECIFY)
1%

Total votes: 112

ChairBoy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ChairBoy »

I just finished book one. damn this writing is so good I love reading it. brad is so cruel I love everything he does and love that he gets to have his own day with the captive. and him in that jockstrap fuck...so dominating I love it
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Hey @ChairBoy
Glad to hear you enjoyed the first part of Steven's adventure.
Keep us posted on your progress.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

ChairBoy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ChairBoy »

Yes sir! I’ve definitely got a lot to go so I’m sure this thread will be filled soon with reply’s of mine (:
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

* NEW POLL *
TWO VOTES PER READER!

WHICH OF THE FOLLOWING SERIES WRITTEN BY ME HAVE YOU
FOUND YOURSELF RE-READING OR GOING BACK TO THE MOST?

NOTE THAT RE-READING DOESN'T NECESSARILY MEAN A COMPLETE READTHROUGH.

TEACHING BRAD A LESSON
EASY PREY I-IV
THIRTY-SIX HOURS OF HELL
HOUSE ARREST I & II
OTHER (SPECIFY)

SCROLL UP TO THE TOP OF THE THREAD & VOTE!
COMMENTS ARE WELCOME AS USUAL

@OrdinaryWorld @Msueta@2 @GoBucks @Socksbound @Pup Wingletang @Sockgaggedman @socjuc @jammer212 @smushboy @luiggi87 @Ossassin @blackbound @sws91 @CorbD91 @Mummybag @Mitchelaiden @zzzz12333211 @ShadowHusky @user3434658 @jammer212 @Whitestorm @EJTied22 @Volobond @LockedCheeseBird @Footsub @Red86 @Pup @4toes @subguybr @Trainedsub @SquashMeDown @cherryboy @sami200456boyfriend @smushboy @wataru14 @CrownedLoy76 @Boston2265 @Hornysub @vincenzotognolo22 @Pantyhose971 @Bradstick @Tsuhaya @Wedgieboy69 @Straitjacketed @KidnappedCowboy @Ayu @subguybr @Lovethemsocks @Stormee @Ropelover98 @Guardianbound @Starcomet @Tomat0skins @Gaybondage @gaggedfeety @maliki @Shadowtied2294 @Footsub123 @NeedControl @John2222 @Scottstud94 @lowlowlow @123 @ShadowHusky @socjuc @Mummybag @squirrel @DeeperThanRed @Socksbound @Volobond @Bradstick @Msueta@2 @vincenzotognolo22 @GoBucks @CrownedLoy76 @Wedgieboy69 @wataru14 @Pup Wingletang @OrdinaryWorld @Gagfan @Canuck100 @The slave @Straitjacketed @Scottstud94 @Mitchelaiden @BoudBoy22 @Sockgaggedman @subguybr @4toes @gag1195 @grayboxers @Tsuhaya @maliki @Red86 @Stormee @slimthic @Guardianbound @MaxRoper @Desiredduck @puffalover @Yaru @Ropelover98 @pupHoudini @thespy @Shadowtied2294 @Footsub123 @The WinterShuffle @noarmgr @Finnan @Jb99 @Volobond @BlueZephyr @Red86 @Socksbound @gaggedfeety @OrdinaryWorld @gag1195 @Wedgieboy69 @Msueta@2 @4toes @harveygasson @Sockgaggedman @squirrel @GoBucks @Sockbound1234 @Ossassin @Pup Wingletang @Mummybag @Footsub @Gagfan @Kratos @The slave @blackbound @ShadowHusky @socjuc @DeanSummer24 @wataru14 @CrownedLoy76 @sami200456boyfriend @Batsox @JDT544 @N9292 @Mitchelaiden @Jason07 @tugfan @Whitestorm @EJTied22 @Batsox @Boston2265 @Jason07 @frankburns @vincenzotognolo22 @ChiDrag221 @grayboxers@Ropelover98 @Volobond @4toes @subguybr @sami200456boyfriend @wataru14 @squirrel @Socksbound @OrdinaryWorld @Pup Wingletang @Whitestorm @ShadowHusky @Michael-Colin @Ossassin @blackbound @Batsox @Msueta@2 @njr @Mitchelaiden @fratboydanny @Footsub @Jason07 @socjuc @CrownedLoy76 @GoBucks @vincenzotognolo22 @JoshuaGroat90 @skytargaryen @ColtonSocks @Tsuhaya @Whitestorm @The slave @Pup @Bradstick @socjuc @Footsub123 @Socksbound @gag1195 @Pup Wingletang @CrownedLoy76 @Sockbound1234 @Wedgieboy69 @Guardianbound @OrdinaryWorld @Stormee @Msueta@2 @GoBucks @Sockgaggedman @Ossassin @Red86 @skytargaryen @blackbound @BoudBoy22 @Michael-Colin @Mummybag @4toes @Mitchelaiden @Batsox @Footsub @FelixSH @Lovethemsocks @John2222 @TheAllrounder @MaxRoper @wataru14 @Red86 @pupHoudini @Yaru @harveygasson @Pup Wingletang @squirrel @Footsub123 @Guardianbound @John2222 @Pup @thespy @Jb99 @GoBucks @Socksbound @Wedgieboy69 @Volobond @Sockgaggedman @Msueta@2 @ShadowHusky @Stormee @Socksbound @The slave @Lovethemsocks @Bootmark @socjuc @dwild @jammer212 @Ropelover98 @Straitjacketed @socksniffer27 @LittleGagged13 @JoshuaGroat90 @Subboi @MountainMan_91 @that1kid13 @sock slave boy @Starcomet @JustaDreamer @dbavr @ChairBoy @ZiptieFanatic
Last edited by bondagefreak 6 months ago, edited 3 times in total.
Footsub123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Footsub123 »

@bondagefreak I frequently re-read Easy Prey 2 and 3 a lot. It's perfect in my opinion and the writing is masterful. I also re-read 36 Hours of Hell a lot, it's short length and great descriptions make it perfect if I want a quick and fun read.
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

It's the OG B&G for me. So many scenes to go back to, I'm surprised that Steven is alive after some of the things Nick has done to him, for mutual pleasure of course ;)
Banner by bondagefreak --- Link to my stories: Click Here

Ossassin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ossassin »

This one, it’s the crème de la crème of these style of stories.
I don’t know of any work as long and as of high quality as this piece.
Pup
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup »

As I am sure was predicted.
Bound and gagged is the only one I've reread alot.
Though college dorm slave I reread from the start each time a new chapter came out tbf.
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

B&G is the only one I've gone back to so far, but if I do another read through for another it would be either Easy Prey or College Dorm Slave
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

It's always going to be Bound and Gagged in a Sleeping Bag for me. I just love all the topics it explores and love reading about Steven and Nick's growing relationship.
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

Pup Wingletang wrote: 6 months ago It's always going to be Bound and Gagged in a Sleeping Bag for me. I just love all the topics it explores and love reading about Steven and Nick's growing relationship.
Same here....especially areas I love.....ehm....my list in particular that I am maintaining.... :lol:

But truly, all of your stories @bondagefreak I go back to when you press....well, my buttons :oops: :lol:
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
Stormee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stormee »

My choices would be Easy Prey, I love reading about Ethan's adventures and how he develops his love for being bound up. And my second choice would be B&G, even though I'm still reading it, I sometimes go back to my favorite chapters to reread for fun because they were really great. Those are my choices, @bondagefreak :D
Banner created by Bondagefreak

My Other Stories:
Stormee's Stories List
Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

Obviously B&G is the story I go back to most.

I reread the first chapters and initial camping foray regularly. Not to mention the college hi-jinx whenever I can.
See all my written works here :
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38747#p38747

Banner by Bondagefreak
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

I voted for Bound and gagged in a sleeping bag
4toes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by 4toes »

Easy Prey for me. I like the dynamics between Ethan and Andrew. It just feels light-hearted and not too heavy I guess? If I would put it in an analogy, Easy Prey is like your sit-com that you can rewatch no matter how many times you seen it on TV. OG B&G is like an epic saga where I feel I need to ready myself for that slow-burn.

Aaaaand of course, I can't just get enough of Andrew, his worsening foot odour and his character development.
LockedCheeseBird
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LockedCheeseBird »

Even after a while away it was very easy to jump back in, but hadn't expected to catch up on the escapades of Steven, Nick and the gang within a day! They were never gone that far from my mind, even when I wasn't on here, but they made themselves back at home in my mind quite quickly. It helped that I was treated by some chapters with the aspects I've always loved the most: just the simple, domestic life of Steven and Nick. Or well, simple...

I've been doing quite well, btw! It's been a very, very hectic time, but personally very good, done with studying, have a job now, and in general going quite well! And have missed you guys!

Seems like I have a compatibility test to complete too! So let's see:

A) 5 - Submissive
B) 3 - 30-35
C) 4 - Athletic
D) 1 - Introverted
E) 2 - In between not at all and somewhat
F) 3 - Moderate physical contact
G) 3 - MModerate shoe/sock/feet fetish (I actually didn't have one before reading this story :lol: )
H) 4 - Strong tickling fetish
I) 1 - Cautious
J) 3 - Moderately forgiving
K) 1 - Calm
L) 3 - Moderate (the most difficult question to answer, as I'm quite in touch with my emotions and feel a lot, but also able to withstand and endure a lot. So the middle spot it is)

Very, very curious to see where I'll land. I have my preferences, but we'll see if the data backs it up!
Banner by Bondagefreak
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

@LockedCheeseBird
Can't tell you how happy I was to see your name pop up in my PMs yesterday. Welcome back, buddy-boi!
Yeah, I haven't produced that many B&G chapters over the last year. 2024 will definitely be more productive on that front.
Steven still has quite a lot to tell you guys!

Hope you have fun catching up to the rest of the stuff you've missed. You'll notice lots of new short & medium-length side stories, even a B&G side story narrated by Steven: TEACHING BRAD A LESSON (M+/M)

As for your answers to the compatibility test, I'm going to run your answers now.
Should have the results up in a few minutes.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

@LockedCheeseBird
Your results are in, buddy-boi. I'd like to say this was a close call, but it wasn't!
Highly submissive, introverted, cautious, calm...

According to this test, your best match is NICK!
Your second-best match is Zack, followed by Mitch in third spot.

I added your name to the updated result summary. See: HERE
You were among the easier ones to match up, in that your results came out very strongly in favour of one candidate (Nick).
Hope these results make sense to you and don't disappoint you too much ;)
LockedCheeseBird
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LockedCheeseBird »

Awesome, just what I hoped it would be! Still a proud member of the Nick fanclub, and Zack is awesome too! Really stoked about the results :D

And thanks for the warm welcome back, it really feels like coming home, like a warm blanket and a cup of hot chocolate while it's raining outside. Nice, comfortable, safe. Very glad to be back!
Banner by Bondagefreak
BoudBoy22
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BoudBoy22 »

Easy Prey Definitely
JDT544
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by JDT544 »

bondagefreak wrote: 11 months ago
NEW COMPATIBILITY EXERCISE

SAME RULES AS THE PREVIOUS TEST. RATE YOURSELF FROM 1-5 ON ALL TWELVE QUESTIONS. TRY TO ANSWER AS TRUTHFULLY AS POSSIBLE. AT THE END OF THE EXERCISE, I'LL GO OVER EVERYONE'S RESPONSES AND ATTEMPT TO MATCH EACH OF YOU UP TO THE CHARACTER YOU'D BE MOST SUITED FOR (EITHER AS A SUB/DOM/ETC).

ADDITIONAL SPECIFICATIONS
NO 1.5s OR 3.5s PLEASE! THOSE DECIMAL NUMBERS WRECK HAVOC ON THE SYSTEM!
NO VOTING FOR MULTIPLE OPTIONS (ex 3-5). CHOOSE YOUR FAVOURITE.

@OrdinaryWorld @Msueta@2 @GoBucks @Socksbound @Pup Wingletang @Sockgaggedman @socjuc @jammer212 @smushboy @luiggi87 @Ossassin @blackbound @sws91 @CorbD91 @Mummybag @Mitchelaiden @zzzz12333211 @ShadowHusky @user3434658 @jammer212 @Whitestorm @EJTied22 @Volobond @LockedCheeseBird @Footsub @Red86 @Pup @4toes @subguybr @Trainedsub @SquashMeDown @cherryboy @sami200456boyfriend @smushboy @wataru14 @CrownedLoy76 @Boston2265 @Hornysub @vincenzotognolo22 @Pantyhose971 @Bradstick @Tsuhaya @Wedgieboy69 @Straitjacketed @KidnappedCowboy @Ayu @subguybr @Lovethemsocks @Stormee @Ropelover98 @Guardianbound @Starcomet @Tomat0skins @Gaybondage @gaggedfeety @maliki @Shadowtied2294 @Footsub123 @NeedControl @John2222 @Scottstud94 @lowlowlow @123 @ShadowHusky @socjuc @Mummybag @squirrel @DeeperThanRed @Socksbound @Volobond @Bradstick @Msueta@2 @vincenzotognolo22 @GoBucks @CrownedLoy76 @Wedgieboy69 @wataru14 @Pup Wingletang @OrdinaryWorld @Gagfan @Canuck100 @The slave @Straitjacketed @Scottstud94 @Mitchelaiden @BoudBoy22 @Sockgaggedman @subguybr @4toes @gag1195 @grayboxers @Tsuhaya @maliki @Red86 @Stormee @slimthic @Guardianbound @MaxRoper @Desiredduck @puffalover @Yaru @Ropelover98 @pupHoudini @thespy @Shadowtied2294 @Footsub123 @The WinterShuffle @noarmgr @Finnan @Jb99 @Volobond @BlueZephyr @Red86 @Socksbound @gaggedfeety @OrdinaryWorld @gag1195 @Wedgieboy69 @Msueta@2 @4toes @harveygasson @Sockgaggedman @squirrel @GoBucks @Sockbound1234 @Ossassin @Pup Wingletang @Mummybag @Footsub @Gagfan @Kratos @The slave @blackbound @ShadowHusky @socjuc @DeanSummer24 @wataru14 @CrownedLoy76 @sami200456boyfriend @Batsox @JDT544 @N9292 @Mitchelaiden @Jason07 @tugfan @Whitestorm @EJTied22 @Batsox @Boston2265 @Jason07 @frankburns @vincenzotognolo22 @ChiDrag221 @grayboxers@Ropelover98 @Volobond @4toes @subguybr @sami200456boyfriend @wataru14 @squirrel @Socksbound @OrdinaryWorld @Pup Wingletang @Whitestorm @ShadowHusky @Michael-Colin @Ossassin @blackbound @Batsox @Msueta@2 @njr @Mitchelaiden @fratboydanny @Footsub @Jason07 @socjuc @CrownedLoy76 @GoBucks @vincenzotognolo22 @JoshuaGroat90 @skytargaryen @ColtonSocks @Tsuhaya @Whitestorm @The slave @Pup @Bradstick @socjuc @Footsub123 @Socksbound @gag1195 @Pup Wingletang @CrownedLoy76 @Sockbound1234 @Wedgieboy69 @Guardianbound @OrdinaryWorld @Stormee @Msueta@2 @GoBucks @Sockgaggedman @Ossassin @Red86 @skytargaryen @blackbound @BoudBoy22 @Michael-Colin @Mummybag @4toes @Mitchelaiden @Batsox @Footsub @FelixSH @Lovethemsocks @John2222 @TheAllrounder @MaxRoper @wataru14 @Red86 @pupHoudini @Yaru @harveygasson @Pup Wingletang @squirrel @Footsub123 @Guardianbound @John2222 @Pup @thespy @Jb99 @GoBucks @Socksbound @Wedgieboy69 @Volobond @Sockgaggedman @Msueta@2 @ShadowHusky @Stormee @Socksbound @The slave @Lovethemsocks @Bootmark @socjuc @dwild @jammer212 @OrdinaryWorld @Ropelover98 @Straitjacketed @socksniffer27 @LittleGagged13 @JoshuaGroat90

I'm back here after a fairly long break haha, thanks @bondagefreak for the tag and your consideration hehe. Here are my options for the test hehe.

A. 5
B. 2
C. 2
D. 5
E. 5
F. 3
G. 2
H. 2
I. 1
J. 3
K. 3
L. 4

Can't wait to hear who you'll find for me haha.
JDT544
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by JDT544 »

bondagefreak wrote: 6 months ago
* NEW POLL *
TWO VOTES PER READER!

WHICH OF THE FOLLOWING SERIES WRITTEN BY ME HAVE YOU
FOUND YOURSELF RE-READING OR GOING BACK TO THE MOST?

NOTE THAT RE-READING DOESN'T NECESSARILY MEAN A COMPLETE READTHROUGH.

TEACHING BRAD A LESSON
EASY PREY I-IV
THIRTY-SIX HOURS OF HELL
HOUSE ARREST I & II
OTHER (SPECIFY)

SCROLL UP TO THE TOP OF THE THREAD & VOTE!
COMMENTS ARE WELCOME AS USUAL

@OrdinaryWorld @Msueta@2 @GoBucks @Socksbound @Pup Wingletang @Sockgaggedman @socjuc @jammer212 @smushboy @luiggi87 @Ossassin @blackbound @sws91 @CorbD91 @Mummybag @Mitchelaiden @zzzz12333211 @ShadowHusky @user3434658 @jammer212 @Whitestorm @EJTied22 @Volobond @LockedCheeseBird @Footsub @Red86 @Pup @4toes @subguybr @Trainedsub @SquashMeDown @cherryboy @sami200456boyfriend @smushboy @wataru14 @CrownedLoy76 @Boston2265 @Hornysub @vincenzotognolo22 @Pantyhose971 @Bradstick @Tsuhaya @Wedgieboy69 @Straitjacketed @KidnappedCowboy @Ayu @subguybr @Lovethemsocks @Stormee @Ropelover98 @Guardianbound @Starcomet @Tomat0skins @Gaybondage @gaggedfeety @maliki @Shadowtied2294 @Footsub123 @NeedControl @John2222 @Scottstud94 @lowlowlow @123 @ShadowHusky @socjuc @Mummybag @squirrel @DeeperThanRed @Socksbound @Volobond @Bradstick @Msueta@2 @vincenzotognolo22 @GoBucks @CrownedLoy76 @Wedgieboy69 @wataru14 @Pup Wingletang @OrdinaryWorld @Gagfan @Canuck100 @The slave @Straitjacketed @Scottstud94 @Mitchelaiden @BoudBoy22 @Sockgaggedman @subguybr @4toes @gag1195 @grayboxers @Tsuhaya @maliki @Red86 @Stormee @slimthic @Guardianbound @MaxRoper @Desiredduck @puffalover @Yaru @Ropelover98 @pupHoudini @thespy @Shadowtied2294 @Footsub123 @The WinterShuffle @noarmgr @Finnan @Jb99 @Volobond @BlueZephyr @Red86 @Socksbound @gaggedfeety @OrdinaryWorld @gag1195 @Wedgieboy69 @Msueta@2 @4toes @harveygasson @Sockgaggedman @squirrel @GoBucks @Sockbound1234 @Ossassin @Pup Wingletang @Mummybag @Footsub @Gagfan @Kratos @The slave @blackbound @ShadowHusky @socjuc @DeanSummer24 @wataru14 @CrownedLoy76 @sami200456boyfriend @Batsox @JDT544 @N9292 @Mitchelaiden @Jason07 @tugfan @Whitestorm @EJTied22 @Batsox @Boston2265 @Jason07 @frankburns @vincenzotognolo22 @ChiDrag221 @grayboxers@Ropelover98 @Volobond @4toes @subguybr @sami200456boyfriend @wataru14 @squirrel @Socksbound @OrdinaryWorld @Pup Wingletang @Whitestorm @ShadowHusky @Michael-Colin @Ossassin @blackbound @Batsox @Msueta@2 @njr @Mitchelaiden @fratboydanny @Footsub @Jason07 @socjuc @CrownedLoy76 @GoBucks @vincenzotognolo22 @JoshuaGroat90 @skytargaryen @ColtonSocks @Tsuhaya @Whitestorm @The slave @Pup @Bradstick @socjuc @Footsub123 @Socksbound @gag1195 @Pup Wingletang @CrownedLoy76 @Sockbound1234 @Wedgieboy69 @Guardianbound @OrdinaryWorld @Stormee @Msueta@2 @GoBucks @Sockgaggedman @Ossassin @Red86 @skytargaryen @blackbound @BoudBoy22 @Michael-Colin @Mummybag @4toes @Mitchelaiden @Batsox @Footsub @FelixSH @Lovethemsocks @John2222 @TheAllrounder @MaxRoper @wataru14 @Red86 @pupHoudini @Yaru @harveygasson @Pup Wingletang @squirrel @Footsub123 @Guardianbound @John2222 @Pup @thespy @Jb99 @GoBucks @Socksbound @Wedgieboy69 @Volobond @Sockgaggedman @Msueta@2 @ShadowHusky @Stormee @Socksbound @The slave @Lovethemsocks @Bootmark @socjuc @dwild @jammer212 @Ropelover98 @Straitjacketed @socksniffer27 @LittleGagged13 @JoshuaGroat90 @Subboi @MountainMan_91 @that1kid13 @sock slave boy @Starcomet @JustaDreamer @dbavr @ChairBoy @ZiptieFanatic

Easy Prey is definitely my favourite one of your stories hehe, especially when Andrew takes charge of Ethan. Andrew is such an ideal dom for me as well hehe.
Bradstick
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bradstick »

I definitely go back to "bound and gagged in a sleeping bag" the most. More specifically the earlier chapters with Brad causing mayhem. As well Steven stays with Shawn and his roommates, especially the ones regarding Phil and Joshua.
Starcomet
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Starcomet »

BOUND & GAGGED IN A SLEEPING BAG, EASY PREY I-IV, HOUSE ARREST I & II, AN EYE OPENING EXPERIENCE, and SNATCHED & SECURED! I love the plentiful tight handgagging, smelly sockgags (love how you imply the smelly/rankness makes them more effective at silencing the guys), and other restrictive bondage in these stories; especially Easy Prey!
Last edited by Starcomet 5 months ago, edited 2 times in total.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic