BOUND & GAGGED IN A SLEEPING BAG (M+/M+) *UPDATE APR 04*

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

WHICH OF THE FOLLOWING SAGAS HAVE YOU FOUND YOURSELF RE-READING OR GOING BACK TO THE MOST? (2 VOTES)

BOUND & GAGGED IN A SLEEPING BAG
46%
TEACHING BRAD A LESSON
4%
EASY PREY I-IV
24%
THIRTY-SIX HOURS OF HELL
4%
HOUSE ARREST I & II
6%
HOW I BECAME A COLLEGE DORM SLAVE
14%
OTHER (SPECIFY)
1%

Total votes: 112

The WinterShuffle
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The WinterShuffle »

I usually re-read the first few chapters of Bound & Gagged in a Sleeping Bag, and Easy Prey I. They’ve got some of my favourite sleeping bag bondage content, and they’ve influenced a lot of my ideas of how I’d like my first sleeping bag bondage experience to go when I get to experience it.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

@JDT544
Fun answers, my friend! Looks like you're quite the switch!
Unsurprising then that your best match is also very much a switch.

I've added you to the updated results list: HERE

Your best match according to this exercise is JOSHUA!
Ethan is in 2nd place, followed closely by Brad in 3rd.

JDT544
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by JDT544 »

bondagefreak wrote: 5 months ago @JDT544
Fun answers, my friend! Looks like you're quite the switch!
Unsurprising then that your best match is also very much a switch.

Your best match according to this exercise is JOSHUA!
Ethan is in 2nd place, followed closely by Brad in 3rd.

Hehehe great stuff @bondagefreak . Joshua is definitely super attractive hehe. Which story would you suggest that I read featuring him? ;⁠)
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

JDT544 wrote: 5 months ago Hehehe great stuff @bondagefreak . Joshua is definitely super attractive hehe. Which story would you suggest that I read featuring him? ;⁠)
Yeah, Josh is definitely a hottie. He's a character in this story here, but I'm afraid he only appears by the mid-point of the story.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

JoshuaGroat90
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by JoshuaGroat90 »

bondagefreak wrote: 11 months ago
NEW COMPATIBILITY EXERCISE

SAME RULES AS THE PREVIOUS TEST. RATE YOURSELF FROM 1-5 ON ALL TWELVE QUESTIONS. TRY TO ANSWER AS TRUTHFULLY AS POSSIBLE. AT THE END OF THE EXERCISE, I'LL GO OVER EVERYONE'S RESPONSES AND ATTEMPT TO MATCH EACH OF YOU UP TO THE CHARACTER YOU'D BE MOST SUITED FOR (EITHER AS A SUB/DOM/ETC).

ADDITIONAL SPECIFICATIONS
NO 1.5s OR 3.5s PLEASE! THOSE DECIMAL NUMBERS WRECK HAVOC ON THE SYSTEM!
NO VOTING FOR MULTIPLE OPTIONS (ex 3-5). CHOOSE YOUR FAVOURITE.

@OrdinaryWorld @Msueta@2 @GoBucks @Socksbound @Pup Wingletang @Sockgaggedman @socjuc @jammer212 @smushboy @luiggi87 @Ossassin @blackbound @sws91 @CorbD91 @Mummybag @Mitchelaiden @zzzz12333211 @ShadowHusky @user3434658 @jammer212 @Whitestorm @EJTied22 @Volobond @LockedCheeseBird @Footsub @Red86 @Pup @4toes @subguybr @Trainedsub @SquashMeDown @cherryboy @sami200456boyfriend @smushboy @wataru14 @CrownedLoy76 @Boston2265 @Hornysub @vincenzotognolo22 @Pantyhose971 @Bradstick @Tsuhaya @Wedgieboy69 @Straitjacketed @KidnappedCowboy @Ayu @subguybr @Lovethemsocks @Stormee @Ropelover98 @Guardianbound @Starcomet @Tomat0skins @Gaybondage @gaggedfeety @maliki @Shadowtied2294 @Footsub123 @NeedControl @John2222 @Scottstud94 @lowlowlow @123 @ShadowHusky @socjuc @Mummybag @squirrel @DeeperThanRed @Socksbound @Volobond @Bradstick @Msueta@2 @vincenzotognolo22 @GoBucks @CrownedLoy76 @Wedgieboy69 @wataru14 @Pup Wingletang @OrdinaryWorld @Gagfan @Canuck100 @The slave @Straitjacketed @Scottstud94 @Mitchelaiden @BoudBoy22 @Sockgaggedman @subguybr @4toes @gag1195 @grayboxers @Tsuhaya @maliki @Red86 @Stormee @slimthic @Guardianbound @MaxRoper @Desiredduck @puffalover @Yaru @Ropelover98 @pupHoudini @thespy @Shadowtied2294 @Footsub123 @The WinterShuffle @noarmgr @Finnan @Jb99 @Volobond @BlueZephyr @Red86 @Socksbound @gaggedfeety @OrdinaryWorld @gag1195 @Wedgieboy69 @Msueta@2 @4toes @harveygasson @Sockgaggedman @squirrel @GoBucks @Sockbound1234 @Ossassin @Pup Wingletang @Mummybag @Footsub @Gagfan @Kratos @The slave @blackbound @ShadowHusky @socjuc @DeanSummer24 @wataru14 @CrownedLoy76 @sami200456boyfriend @Batsox @JDT544 @N9292 @Mitchelaiden @Jason07 @tugfan @Whitestorm @EJTied22 @Batsox @Boston2265 @Jason07 @frankburns @vincenzotognolo22 @ChiDrag221 @grayboxers@Ropelover98 @Volobond @4toes @subguybr @sami200456boyfriend @wataru14 @squirrel @Socksbound @OrdinaryWorld @Pup Wingletang @Whitestorm @ShadowHusky @Michael-Colin @Ossassin @blackbound @Batsox @Msueta@2 @njr @Mitchelaiden @fratboydanny @Footsub @Jason07 @socjuc @CrownedLoy76 @GoBucks @vincenzotognolo22 @JoshuaGroat90 @skytargaryen @ColtonSocks @Tsuhaya @Whitestorm @The slave @Pup @Bradstick @socjuc @Footsub123 @Socksbound @gag1195 @Pup Wingletang @CrownedLoy76 @Sockbound1234 @Wedgieboy69 @Guardianbound @OrdinaryWorld @Stormee @Msueta@2 @GoBucks @Sockgaggedman @Ossassin @Red86 @skytargaryen @blackbound @BoudBoy22 @Michael-Colin @Mummybag @4toes @Mitchelaiden @Batsox @Footsub @FelixSH @Lovethemsocks @John2222 @TheAllrounder @MaxRoper @wataru14 @Red86 @pupHoudini @Yaru @harveygasson @Pup Wingletang @squirrel @Footsub123 @Guardianbound @John2222 @Pup @thespy @Jb99 @GoBucks @Socksbound @Wedgieboy69 @Volobond @Sockgaggedman @Msueta@2 @ShadowHusky @Stormee @Socksbound @The slave @Lovethemsocks @Bootmark @socjuc @dwild @jammer212 @OrdinaryWorld @Ropelover98 @Straitjacketed @socksniffer27 @LittleGagged13 @JoshuaGroat90

A = 4
B = 1
C = 3
D = 2
E = 5
F = 3
G = 5
H = 2
I = 2
J = 4
K = 2
L = 3
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

@JoshuaGroat90
Fun answers, buddy-boi!

Your best match (relationship-chemistry-wise) according to this exercise is ANDREW!
Big Mike is in 2nd place, followed closely by Zack in 3rd.

If it wasn't for your age preference and body type preference, Zack would've crushed the competition ;)
If you have any questions about the scores, let me know.

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Thanks to everyone for the votes for the many votes being cast on the thread poll. Some very interesting numbers so far. I was of course expecting B&G to be reread a lot due to its size and chapter count, but I'm also pleasantly surprised to see so many of you going back to the EASY PREY series. Interesting stuff. Keep the votes coming!

ChairBoy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ChairBoy »

Damn I never thought I’d be so h0rny for a sweaty boxing glove
noarmgr
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by noarmgr »

for the compatibility exercise
A : 3
B : 1
C : 3
D : 3
E : 2
F : 3
G : 4
H : 1
I : 3
J : 3
K : 2
L : 4
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

ChairBoy wrote: 5 months ago Damn I never thought I’d be so h0rny for a sweaty boxing glove
A sweaty boxing glove? I assume you're referring to Nick's big funky boxing gloves.
Where are you at in your reading and what d'you think of the characters and Steven's journey so far?
Don't hesitate to share your thoughts with us, boi. That's what the forum is for!

@noarmgr
Hey bud! Awesome. Will be running your answers in a bit.
Should have the results posted within the hour. Curious as to who you'll be matched up with.

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

@noarmgr
Congrats, my friend. You're the exercise's 50th participant!

Your best match (relationship-chemistry-wise) according to this exercise is BIG MIKE!
Your second-best match is unsurprisingly Andrew. I say unsurprising, cause both guys are close friends and share a lot of common characteristics. Your third-best match is actually a statistical tie between Shawn and Steven.

How do you feel about these results? Do they make any sense to you?
Let me know if you have any questions.

ChairBoy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ChairBoy »

Im right around chapter 60! I definitely wasn’t expecting the new character Jeremy! Huge change in Brad! I can’t wait to see how that dynamic and everything with that plays out
HandgagLover

Post by HandgagLover »

SAME RULES AS THE PREVIOUS TEST. RATE YOURSELF FROM 1-5 ON ALL TWELVE QUESTIONS. TRY TO ANSWER AS TRUTHFULLY AS POSSIBLE. AT THE END OF THE EXERCISE, I'LL GO OVER EVERYONE'S RESPONSES AND ATTEMPT TO MATCH EACH OF YOU UP TO THE CHARACTER YOU'D BE MOST SUITED FOR (EITHER AS A SUB/DOM/ETC).

@OrdinaryWorld @Msueta@2 @GoBucks @Socksbound @Pup Wingletang @Sockgaggedman @socjuc @jammer212 @smushboy @luiggi87 @Ossassin @blackbound @sws91 @CorbD91 @Mummybag @Mitchelaiden @zzzz12333211 @ShadowHusky @user3434658 @jammer212 @Whitestorm @EJTied22 @Volobond @LockedCheeseBird @Footsub @Red86 @Pup @4toes @subguybr @Trainedsub @SquashMeDown @cherryboy @sami200456boyfriend @smushboy @wataru14 @CrownedLoy76 @Boston2265 @Hornysub @vincenzotognolo22 @Pantyhose971 @Bradstick @Tsuhaya @Wedgieboy69 @Straitjacketed @KidnappedCowboy @Ayu @subguybr @Lovethemsocks @Stormee @Ropelover98 @Guardianbound @Starcomet @Tomat0skins @Gaybondage @gaggedfeety @maliki @Shadowtied2294 @Footsub123 @NeedControl @John2222 @Scottstud94 @lowlowlow @123 @ShadowHusky @socjuc @Mummybag @squirrel @DeeperThanRed @Socksbound @Volobond @Bradstick @Msueta@2 @vincenzotognolo22 @GoBucks @CrownedLoy76 @Wedgieboy69 @wataru14 @Pup Wingletang @OrdinaryWorld @Gagfan @Canuck100 @The slave @Straitjacketed @Scottstud94 @Mitchelaiden @BoudBoy22 @Sockgaggedman @subguybr @4toes @gag1195 @grayboxers @Tsuhaya @maliki @Red86 @Stormee @slimthic @Guardianbound @MaxRoper @Desiredduck @puffalover @Yaru @Ropelover98 @pupHoudini @thespy @Shadowtied2294 @Footsub123 @The WinterShuffle @noarmgr @Finnan @Jb99 @Volobond @BlueZephyr @Red86 @Socksbound @gaggedfeety @OrdinaryWorld @gag1195 @Wedgieboy69 @Msueta@2 @4toes @harveygasson @Sockgaggedman @squirrel @GoBucks @Sockbound1234 @Ossassin @Pup Wingletang @Mummybag @Footsub @Gagfan @Kratos @The slave @blackbound @ShadowHusky @socjuc @DeanSummer24 @wataru14 @CrownedLoy76 @sami200456boyfriend @Batsox @JDT544 @N9292 @Mitchelaiden @Jason07 @tugfan @Whitestorm @EJTied22 @Batsox @Boston2265 @Jason07 @frankburns @vincenzotognolo22 @ChiDrag221 @grayboxers@Ropelover98 @Volobond @4toes @subguybr @sami200456boyfriend @wataru14 @squirrel @Socksbound @OrdinaryWorld @Pup Wingletang @Whitestorm @ShadowHusky @Michael-Colin @Ossassin @blackbound @Batsox @Msueta@2 @njr @Mitchelaiden @fratboydanny @Footsub @Jason07 @socjuc @CrownedLoy76 @GoBucks @vincenzotognolo22 @JoshuaGroat90 @skytargaryen @ColtonSocks @Tsuhaya @Whitestorm @The slave @Pup @Bradstick @socjuc @Footsub123 @Socksbound @gag1195 @Pup Wingletang @CrownedLoy76 @Sockbound1234 @Wedgieboy69 @Guardianbound @OrdinaryWorld @Stormee @Msueta@2 @GoBucks @Sockgaggedman @Ossassin @Red86 @skytargaryen @blackbound @BoudBoy22 @Michael-Colin @Mummybag @4toes @Mitchelaiden @Batsox @Footsub @FelixSH @Lovethemsocks @John2222 @TheAllrounder @MaxRoper @wataru14 @Red86 @pupHoudini @Yaru @harveygasson @Pup Wingletang @squirrel @Footsub123 @Guardianbound @John2222 @Pup @thespy @Jb99 @GoBucks @Socksbound @Wedgieboy69 @Volobond @Sockgaggedman @Msueta@2 @ShadowHusky @Stormee @Socksbound @The slave @Lovethemsocks @Bootmark @socjuc @dwild @jammer212 @OrdinaryWorld @Ropelover98 @Straitjacketed @socksniffer27 @LittleGagged13 @JoshuaGroat90

Thought I'd give this a try, so my answers...

A 5
B 2
C 3
D 3
E 4
F 5
G 1
H 1
I 3
J 1
K 2
L 3
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

@Handgag lover
Hey Adam. Surprised to see a post from you on this thread!
I'll go over your answers in a bit, but I'm curious: how did you actually find/stumble upon the compatibility exercise on page 182?

HandgagLover

Post by HandgagLover »

bondagefreak wrote: 3 months ago @Handgag lover
Hey Adam. Surprised to see a post from you on this thread!
I'll go over your answers in a bit, but I'm curious: how did you actually find/stumble upon the compatibility exercise on page 182?
Depending on my mood I can occasionally be into m/m (particularly because as a sub i'm not overly bothered who I'm tied by, so not averse to m/m scenarios!). I think I was looking at someone else's posts and saw that they'd responded to this so decided to do it myself!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

HandgagLover wrote: 3 months ago I think I was looking at someone else's posts and saw that they'd responded to this so decided to do it myself!
I see. The thing is, the 50+ readers who answered the questionnaire have been following this story and its characters for months and even years. The results of who you'd be a best match for would be a bit meaningless in your case, since you don't know any of the characters. I could randomly draw any of the names and you'd never know whether it makes sense or not.

Looking at your answers though, I know right away this story will not be up your alley. If ever I'm off mark and you at some point do make your way through it, let me know and I'll run your results.

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

* JUST SOME QUICK UPDATES *

- Our forum Admin is coming back from his holiday trip tomorrow and has just posted on the board to let us know he's aware the site's been experiencing issues during his absence. No need to message me on Tumblr, Deviant or ThisVid to let me know you're having problems using the forum. Suffice it to say, if the forum is down for you, then it's down for everyone else as well ;) The issue should be resolved soon.

- On a more fun note, the APOCALYPSE SURVIVAL STORY (M+/M+) is still going strong.

I often get messages asking me to continue BOUND & GAGGED, COLLEGE DORM SLAVE and/or EASY PREY soon, but many of those same readers messaging me seem to be ignoring the APOCALYPSE SURVIVAL STORY (M+/M+) - which is a collection of relatively short stories narrated by Steven.

The adventure takes place in a parallel timeline, roughly three years after B&G, in which a bunch of the B&G/EASY PREY/COLLEGE DORM SLAVE guys are living together. So far, Steven has narrated two separate adventures in this setting; TEACHING BRAD A LESSON and THE BIRTHDAY SURPRISE. Those of you who haven't done so already should really check it out!

Featured characters include Nick, Zack, Mitch, Bob, Shawn, Brad, Andrew, Ethan, Ryan, Corey, Chris, Big Mike, Joshua, Jeremy and of course, our narrator Steven.

@OrdinaryWorld @Msueta@2 @GoBucks @Socksbound @Pup Wingletang @Sockgaggedman @socjuc @jammer212 @smushboy @luiggi87 @Ossassin @blackbound @sws91 @CorbD91 @Mummybag @Mitchelaiden @zzzz12333211 @ShadowHusky @user3434658 @jammer212 @Whitestorm @EJTied22 @Volobond @LockedCheeseBird @Footsub @Red86 @Pup @4toes @subguybr @Trainedsub @SquashMeDown @cherryboy @sami200456boyfriend @smushboy @wataru14 @CrownedLoy76 @Boston2265 @Hornysub @vincenzotognolo22 @Pantyhose971 @Bradstick @Tsuhaya @Wedgieboy69 @Straitjacketed @KidnappedCowboy @Ayu @subguybr @Lovethemsocks @Stormee @Ropelover98 @Guardianbound @Starcomet @Tomat0skins @Gaybondage @gaggedfeety @maliki @Shadowtied2294 @Footsub123 @NeedControl @John2222 @Scottstud94 @lowlowlow @123 @ShadowHusky @socjuc @Mummybag @squirrel @DeeperThanRed @Socksbound @Volobond @Bradstick @Msueta@2 @vincenzotognolo22 @GoBucks @CrownedLoy76 @Wedgieboy69 @wataru14 @Pup Wingletang @OrdinaryWorld @Gagfan @Canuck100 @The slave @Straitjacketed @Scottstud94 @Mitchelaiden @BoudBoy22 @Sockgaggedman @subguybr @4toes @gag1195 @grayboxers @Tsuhaya @maliki @Red86 @Stormee @slimthic @Guardianbound @MaxRoper @Desiredduck @puffalover @Yaru @Ropelover98 @pupHoudini @thespy @Shadowtied2294 @Footsub123 @The WinterShuffle @noarmgr @Finnan @Jb99 @Volobond @BlueZephyr @Red86 @Socksbound @gaggedfeety @OrdinaryWorld @gag1195 @Wedgieboy69 @Msueta@2 @4toes @harveygasson @Sockgaggedman @squirrel @GoBucks @Sockbound1234 @Ossassin @Pup Wingletang @Mummybag @Footsub @Gagfan @Kratos @The slave @blackbound @ShadowHusky @socjuc @DeanSummer24 @wataru14 @CrownedLoy76 @sami200456boyfriend @Batsox @JDT544 @N9292 @Mitchelaiden @Jason07 @tugfan @Whitestorm @EJTied22 @Batsox @Boston2265 @Jason07 @frankburns @vincenzotognolo22 @ChiDrag221 @grayboxers@Ropelover98 @Volobond @4toes @subguybr @sami200456boyfriend @wataru14 @squirrel @Socksbound @OrdinaryWorld @Pup Wingletang @Whitestorm @ShadowHusky @Michael-Colin @Ossassin @blackbound @Batsox @Msueta@2 @njr @Mitchelaiden @fratboydanny @Footsub @Jason07 @socjuc @CrownedLoy76 @GoBucks @vincenzotognolo22 @JoshuaGroat90 @skytargaryen @ColtonSocks @Tsuhaya @Whitestorm @The slave @Pup @Bradstick @socjuc @Footsub123 @Socksbound @gag1195 @Pup Wingletang @CrownedLoy76 @Sockbound1234 @Wedgieboy69 @Guardianbound @OrdinaryWorld @Stormee @Msueta@2 @GoBucks @Sockgaggedman @Ossassin @Red86 @skytargaryen @blackbound @BoudBoy22 @Michael-Colin @Mummybag @4toes @Mitchelaiden @Batsox @Footsub @FelixSH @Lovethemsocks @John2222 @TheAllrounder @MaxRoper @wataru14 @Red86 @pupHoudini @Yaru @harveygasson @Pup Wingletang @squirrel @Footsub123 @Guardianbound @John2222 @Pup @thespy @Jb99 @GoBucks @Socksbound @Wedgieboy69 @Volobond @Sockgaggedman @Msueta@2 @ShadowHusky @Stormee @Socksbound @The slave @Lovethemsocks @Bootmark @socjuc @dwild @jammer212 @Ropelover98 @Straitjacketed @socksniffer27 @LittleGagged13 @JoshuaGroat90 @Subboi @MountainMan_91 @that1kid13 @sock slave boy @Starcomet @JustaDreamer @dbavr @ChairBoy
Last edited by bondagefreak 2 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
berlinberlin
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by berlinberlin »

dear @bondagefreak
this is just a fantastic story
- love all those capters where these guys got mummified ;)
is there another chapter going to come?
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

berlinberlin wrote: 3 months ago dear @bondagefreak
this is just a fantastic story
- love all those capters where these guys got mummified ;)
is there another chapter going to come?
Hey buddy. Welcome to the forum!
Of course! B&G has been in production since 2011. I guess you can say it's a work in progress ;)

Always glad to see a new face on here. Take a look at my other stories when you have the time.
I look forward to seeing you become a regular member on here. Cheers!

Batsox
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Batsox »

I am reading the story once again and I am enjoying it just as much as the first time I read it 😊
OrdinaryWorld
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by OrdinaryWorld »

Given the bondage/play partner one is picking up again, I thought I'd give the romantic partner one another go without looking at my answers from 9 months ago. Wonder if anything has changed, or if my indecisiveness/uncertainty will have caused any shifts ;)

A) 4
B) 1
C) 3 (this one still trips me up, because for me 'skinny/fit' (2) is the same thing as 'athletic' (4) lol)
D) 2
E) 4
F) 3
G) 5
H) 1
I) 2
J) 3
K) 3
L) 3

Last three were fairly tricky still, but I'd guess that 3 is the best fit for all three :) .

Cheers to bondagefreak for the banner!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

@OrdinaryWorld
I just ran these new answers (twice). I'm afraid the results are unchanged. Only minor fluctuations, but nothing to disrupt the order of best matches for you. Your answers were almost exactly the same as the ones you gave us nine months ago, so at least you're consistent. Sorry, munchkin. My condolences for landing Nick again.

BEST MATCHES FOR YOU (relationship-wise)

1st PLACE : NICK
2nd PLACE: ANDREW
3rd PLACE: BIG MIKE

Honourable mention: Joshua in very close 4th

OrdinaryWorld
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by OrdinaryWorld »

bondagefreak wrote: 2 months ago @OrdinaryWorld
I just ran these new answers (twice). I'm afraid the results are unchanged. Only minor fluctuations, but nothing to disrupt the order of best matches for you. Your answers were almost exactly the same as the ones you gave us nine months ago, so at least you're consistent. Sorry, munchkin. My condolences for landing Nick again.

BEST MATCHES FOR YOU (relationship-wise)

1st PLACE : NICK
2nd PLACE: ANDREW
3rd PLACE: BIG MIKE

Honourable mention: Joshua in very close 4th
No need to be sorry! Not mad or upset with the results, was just genuinely curious as to if there'd be any shifts. Do you have my worst match in the results?

Cheers to bondagefreak for the banner!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

OrdinaryWorld wrote: 2 months ago Do you have my worst match in the results?
BRAD and JEREMY come up as the two lowest scorers for you. Having said that, they're not that far from the other contestants. Your answers make you potentially compatible with most of the guys. But yeah, if we stick to the point system, Brad is your lowest scorer, followed by Jeremy.

It sorta makes sense. You're cautious, moderately grudge-holding/forgiving and quite introverted - basically the antipode of what you'd need to match with Brad. You're also submissive and hugely into foot & footwear. Jeremy isn't inherently dominant and he's not into the foot-scene at all. So yeah, also not a super good match for you.

* Keep in mind though that the exercise doesn't include Phil, Joey, Chris, Kyle, Ryan and Corey.
Who knows? You might have different lowest scorers if the entire cast was eligible.

noarmgr
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by noarmgr »

I don't remember doing that one 🤔 sorry if I already did that 😅
A : 3
B : 2/B : 3
C : 4
D : 2
E : 2
F : 3
G : 4
H : 2
I : 2
J : 3
K : 2